[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/vt/ - Virtual Youtubers

View post   

File: 326 KB, 2461x1435, 1627491532389.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9968842 No.9968842 [Reply] [Original]

I've been putting together an OSR compatible dungeon filled with references to my favorite VTubers, but I've still got plenty of space I want to fill in the dreaded Tomb of the Thousand Idols. Basically, I want your best
>traps
>puzzles
>random encounters
>treasure
>magic items
>rooms
and whatever else you can think of themed after your favorite VTuber, or even just memes and pieces of board culture you like. Not limited to hololive or corporate, give me stuff from your favorite indie too.

>> No.9970025

Magic item
>Suisei's Bloody Axe
Treasure
>Haachama's Bathwater
Trap
>Pit with a floor made of Anyas at the bottom.
Random encounter
>Gura is drowning, give her floaties and she'll guide you to treasures.
Room
>Marine's perverted dungeon.

>> No.9975588

bump

>> No.9979563

>puzzle
point out which idol has the stinkiest feet, based on the information they've given on stream

>> No.9983880

>>9979563
This

>> No.9986010
File: 249 KB, 816x896, jlaxe.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9970025
>SUISEI'S BLOODY AXE
>"I'll paint over all the anxiety and agony that pierced you with my blue color~"
The golden axe of a cold-blooded idol who, scorned in solitude for too long, cut short the voices of countless competitors.
Length 3', 3-10 damage, weighs the same as a hand axe.
May reroll damage once per turn when attacking an unaware foe.
Blood from wounds inflicted by Suisei's Bloody Axe runs icy blue, giving -2 on all attempts to detect, track, or investigate traces of its murders in snowy environments.
If a character consume the flesh of a creature slain by Suisei's Bloody Axe, they can mimic the voice of that creature perfectly while holding the axe. However, any character wielding Suisei's Bloody Axe must resist the faint whispers of its victims begging for more bloodshed. Whenever the wielder neglects an opportunity to attack someone they consider a foe, they must pass a saving throw as if affected by a Charm spell from a wand, or attack the foe immediately.

>> No.9988975

Please live

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action