You know they say that all dragons are created equal, but you look at me and you look at Elira and you can see that statement is not true. See, normally if you go one on one with another liver, you got a 50/50 chance of winning. But I'm a genetic freak and I'm not normal! So you got a 25%, AT BEST, at beat me. Then you add Pomu to the mix, your chances of winning drastic go down. See the 3 way at Meltdown, you got a 33 1/3 chance of winning, but I, I got a 66 and 2/3 chance of winning, because Pomu KNOWS she can't beat me and she's not even gonna try!
So Elira, you take your 33 1/3 chance, minus my 25% chance and you got an 8 1/3 chance of winning at Meltdown. But then you take my 75% chance of winning, if we was to go one on one, and then add 66 2/3 per cents, I got 141 2/3 chance of winning at Meltdown. See Elira, the numbers don't lie, and they spell disaster for you at Meltdown.