[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/vt/ - Virtual Youtubers

View post   

File: 451 KB, 839x899, 1614165654003.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
953844 No.953844 [Reply] [Original]

> No JP/EN collab cause of one incident in Among Us
> Forced Haachama to leave the EN server and stop the 0th gen gimmick with Coco
> Blocked COCO from EN collabs
> Told Gura to not say 1 million
> Blocks Mori from doing some JP collabs
> Stifled any real relationship the EN JP and ID girls can have to a point where it feels dead
> Is Korean

She can't keep getting away with this.

>> No.954146

>>953844

What incident? The one where Gura's seething?

>> No.954171

>>953844
Why isn't Gura allowed to say 1 million?

>> No.954225

>>953844
>> Stifled any real relationship the EN JP and ID girls can have to a point where it feels dead

moona constantly interacts with jp holos. en members dont give a shit about jp, it seems, or they wont co opt the japanese vtuber manners

>> No.954382

>>954225
Ame is willing to do stuff with Roboco, Mel Haato, Aqua. Even tho her Jap is shit. Gura though....Gura's probably autistic. When was the last time she did a collab outside of EN? or Without an EN member present? She's friendly with Marine maybe we'll get one of those done the line.

>> No.954411

>>954171
Speculating, to prevent Gura from pissing off the JPs for having reached 1 million first within just over one month associated with Hololive

>> No.954434

>>954382
Well, being mostly an english speaker with some Japanese words she says here and there kind of limits who she can collab with. I know she did mention she wanted to collab with Anya for some game I kind of forget the name of at the moment.

>> No.954447

>>953844
> Blocks Mori from doing some JP collabs
You realize Enma is not actually Mori's manager, right?

>> No.954480

>>954382
gura will be totally forgotten among holo jp members. popular jp holos like pekora marine gave her positive messages but she ignored it due to that autism or her indifference or something. i dont give a shit about her either. id holos communicate more with jp than en does and they are getting popular among jp fans.

>> No.954712

https://archive.nyafuu.org/vt/search/image/6R0xCgUJjHKTYijogmtJwg/
Fuck off and take your meds, SEAnigger

>> No.954725

>>953844
M-Mom! I created the thread again! Can I get my cookies now?

>> No.954853

>>954480
Americans not knowing how to learn a language is what ultimately doomed holoEN. To any other country its completely normal so the chances of a weeb learning japanese is much higher. Gen1 was lucky that they had TWO girls literally living in japan, imagine what a shitshow gen2 will be in that regard. Theyll be totally isolated and soon enough wont even bother tweeting about holoJP.

>> No.954930

>>954171
They were butthurt she swiped it from Korone, typical Japanese MUH HONOR RESPECT YOUR SENPAIS shit.
Ultimately it's a rrat, but a very believable one. Gura literally REFUSED to say the number, did a very vague and ambiguous "thx for your support" stream as celebration that didn't mention the sub count at all. You might say, maybe it's all Gura, maybe she just feels bad about it, but here's the thing. Gura said that a real proper celebration for the number she's not allowed to say was in the works, something Cover was supposedly organizing. It never fucking happened. They lied to pacify her and not look like villains.

Now the 2m subs "suddenly" had none of that bullshit, and "suddenly" she did a normal numberfagging celebration stream and said the number without the weirs censorship. Gura didn't suddenly change her mind a decide to be """"rude"""", Cover simply didn't give her a gag order for 2m

>> No.954958

>>954480
She won't be forgotten. She's too big to be ignored but as far as the latest stream that Marine shared where some members shared their profiles... Gura was only in Marine as someone whose voice she likes. Mori was in Suisei and Korone. No Ina, Ame or Kiara iirc. The bonds within jp holos is quite solid and given the language barrier... It's just easy to go with who you can easily play with

>> No.955008

>>954930
There was no Gag order. Gura just wanted to prepare something with "hopefully" cover or her manager trying to help her because as you know at that time, she can't even barely stream. Everything is scuffed. But then she realized that all holos do their own shit or gets stuff commissioned. So she gave up. Never talked about it. And then streamed the 2m like a regular celebration stream.

>> No.955052

Once Watson learns Japanese it's over

>> No.955089

>>953844
Stop posting this thread and take your meds

>> No.955093
File: 280 KB, 687x458, 1614216978660.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>953844

>> No.955106

>>953844
The only thing that really pisses me off is that we're not getting a Coco/HoloEN collab. Idk if that's Enma's fault but it pisses me off.

>> No.955122

>>955089
No. I will never take my meds. Not until Enma is DEAD.

>> No.955155
File: 323 KB, 515x633, idiot.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>953844
Can we just stop with these EnMa threads? I'd rather take an Annoying Orange thread than another one of these random spergouts about a non-entity in the catalogue.

>> No.955162
File: 422 KB, 1052x1600, 1596559390911.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

this kills the Enma anti

>> No.955172

>>953844
> Blocked COCO from EN collabs
> Told Gura to not say 1 million
These are the only ones I believe. Though it probably wasn't Enma.

>> No.955189

>>955106
I don't even care that it's not Gura. I don't mind a HoloTalk with Coco or a meme review with Amelia. Amelia is the most memed afterall. Or a scuff karaoke with Mori. Gura can just stay in her room and play fucking Luigi's castle

>> No.955210

>>955052
Has she ever mentioned trying to learn japanese? That would be pretty rad but she seems the least likely of the group.

>> No.955222

>>955210
She bought a book to learn. I don't know about progress though. It's a very hard language to learn fast

>> No.955285

>>954958
she isn big in japan at all. for instance no niji fan gives a shit about holo en. the japanese vtuber scene doesnt center around hololive. niji and holo collabs happen frequently and all the vtubers check each other. like kizuna-ai gave lamy superchat . they are interconnected to each other. the jp scene is pretty huge and diverse.

who would care about some english speaking vutber only speaking english, not trying to communicate with anyone outside of english speakers, and only playing some shitty western games, when many collabs and tee-tee and funny events happen there.

>> No.955304

>>955222
Even Mori and Ina are lost puppies in JP collabs despite "knowing" Japanese somewhat decently. Won't happen anytime soon (assuming Ame has the motivation to keep practicing)

>> No.955348

>>955285
First of all I'm referring to Gura's senpais. Not nijisanji. Nijisanji does care to a certain degree about extending their market to English speaking countries. Why would you NijiEn or active NijiEn auditions. Why would you have collabs between Niji vtubers from other countries trying to speak in English? It's an effort.

And also, stop acting so defensive as if I was talking about the whole country of Japan or Nijisaji. Dude. This is about hololive. Jfc

>> No.955394

>>953844
>Blocked COCO from EN collabs
hello? is this based department? how can i send enma a superchat to show some support?

i don't even follow this shit but i'm glad to see you guys always seething about this every single day in every one of your threads.

>> No.955404

>>955304
Ame is still pushing collabs in spite the language barrier. And I think some holojp are trying to learn English as well so maybe they can meet half way. I want more collabs with obvious en speakers like HoLoID, Coco, and Haachama. Maybe Sora. Maybe

>> No.955407

>>955394
Hello? Chang department?

>> No.955418

Cumbuds will never not have memory problems I guess

>> No.955474

>>955394
Got your 50 cents already, filthy chink?

>> No.955475

>>955404
I hope. The JPs actually seem somewhat serious about learning English. Pekora is rapidly improving.

>> No.955532

>>955475
Pekora is tricky. Marine is good friends with her but Marine has said multiple times that Pekora sometimes doesn't respond to her. Imagine if it was someone you barely interact with. Kiara managed to do so because she got Marine to push hard for her.

>> No.955551

Amelia, Noel and Coco karaoke endurance stream.

>> No.955580

>>955407
>>955474
enma is a great woman. she makes reddit incels so angry it's beautiful. no wonder hololive en is so successful with her managing it. i hope yagoo gives her a fat bonus to reward her.

>> No.955790

>>954382
She's also very friendly with Shion

>> No.955882

>>954853
I don't know which 2 girls you are talking about but there are actually 3 girls in holoEN that can speak Japanese: Kiara, Ina and Mori, though Mori is not as fluent.

>> No.955957

>>955348
My talking point is that Holo JP members care much more about Nijisanji members and other Japanese vtubers than about Holo EN members. Like Fubuki doesnt give a shit about Holo EN. She collabs with JP vtubers from other companies or communities like everyday.

Gura is actually getting irrelevant in Japan because, while Her first impressions were very good among the Japanese Holo scene, she ended up not interacting with any JP vtuber despite the practical senpais invitations. And as above, Holo JP members have many other vtubers to collab with outside of Hololive. So her being forgotten is a natural result. Holo JP members dont need to give a shit about her only making western centric contents.

Moona is the most popular foreign vtuber among the Holo JP scene at this point because shes actually tried hard to get along with JP members. It seems American holo fans tend to believe subscribe numbers overwhelm everyone/everything else and think the relationship between Holo JP and EN is all about the vtube community, but nobody in Japan gives a fuck about what the fuck is going on in the us or the "global" market.

>> No.956539

>>954382
Good, we don't need shit collabs where two people can't communicate.

>> No.956630

>>954853
Isn’t Coco American?

>> No.957034

>>955957
She works for the same company. Her numbers are probably part of whatever analytical data they provide their vtubers. It is impossible to ignore her because she will always be part of any discussion when it comes to expanding their market. Just because Fubuki or any other Holo collab outside of Holo does not mean they have completely forgotten other Holomembers. Like I said, It is impossible to ignore her especially since they are in the same company. And your logic will also mean that Korone hates or don't consider other HoloMembers to exist because we know she hasn't collabed with a lot of them yet. You can't assume anything.
Managers always share these facts to their vtubers.

And you are exaggerating your facts when you say Fubuki collabs outside everyday. She frequently collabs more with HoloMembers than outside.

>> No.957137

>>954930
now this is not a rrat
but I did hear from a youtuber that even on yt evelens are fucking autistic about applying their senpai hierarchy
so that might be a thing, even when it obviously doesn't make sense on youtube

>> No.957183

I don't want any of my JP holos collab with western trash ever again. Thanks Enma

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action