[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/vt/ - Virtual Youtubers

View post   

File: 45 KB, 430x438, chrome_xsMPFHbQ1q.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
883402 No.883402 [Reply] [Original]

Are mexicans unstoppable and hololive will turn next year into holomehico?

>> No.883505

Attracts Spanish speaking audience and it's relatively not as hard to learn for EOPs as many other languages (like Japanese).

>> No.883539

Reminder that Super Nenechi is the one and only Taco Queen

>> No.883545

>>883402
>spanish means mexico
>first on the list is portuguese
American education, everyone.

>> No.883634

>>883545
You will never be relevant
You will never control Gibraltar

>> No.883737

>>883545
>Rent free
Seems like our superiority has lead to some controversy
Also that's brazilian, you dumbass.

>> No.883754

>>883545
>spain
>portugal
>mexico
>brazil
All same country

>> No.883807
File: 31 KB, 910x626, WACTOR spic pandering.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Eh???
KiraraMimi has been with the uma delicia since a lot of months already

The others like WACTOR, Healthy and more started like a month ago maybe?

Also posting again pic related showing how increased their views, spanish speaking countries doesn´t have any good Vtuber, so they can for the moment gain a lot of following.
>Those sudacas superchat worthless money
Thats better than nothing I suppose.

>> No.883984

This is pretty cool!
It's nice to see Vtubers show their appreciation for their fans and try to speak their language.
It's like cultural exchange, sort of.

>> No.884029
File: 40 KB, 373x318, another one.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>883807
This shit may hurt them in the end since they may alienate both english and japanese speaking viewers. Only few may actually become successful due spic shilling (just like with shilling english there are too many english speaking vtubers right now).

>> No.884039

Mexico and Latin america in general is pretty barren when it comes to chuubas, plus japanese prefer them bc their money still worths more than Yen Every japanese car and parts in america are made there, and yakuza operate there too

>> No.884138

>>883545
>We spell things slightly differently, we're a different language
Scottish has a better claim to being a separate language than you do

>> No.884169

Is anyone even fooled by Wactor? I'm a mexifag and from their shitty ads they keep spamming I can tell all the girls are just pocked up a spanish textbook a week ago and are just parroting from the same script

Are sudacas really that desperate for anything?

>> No.884222

>>884169
¡Les tenemos un desafío a Latinoamérica!

>> No.884224

>>884169
Yeah. Only known export from here is fucking Nimu. At least you Centro guys have Mousey.

>> No.884297

>>884029
I agree anon, their already following fans probably feel betrayed/forgotten while the spanish ones would never truly bond with them because of the language barrier, also probably those streams put a lot of stress on them because you can´t truly understand the other side.

Maybe they are going tho retire anyways and want to go with a bang in suscribers/viewers?.

>> No.884354

>>884169
They don't sound like they are enjoying it at all
Korone and Nene sounded cute when trying to speak Spanish by their own and these Wactor girls sound so awkward

>> No.884365

>>883402
Because it's a safe bet? nobody else is pandering to SOP's, or I should I say nobody else that's worth it?
Anyways some of them already tried to pander to EOP's and it didn't gave them bigger numbers, looking at their social blades it's pretty clear that their strategy is working, maybe not in superchat yet but at least in subs.

>> No.884409

>>884224
>Nimu
Not really, I've yet to know anyone that has even heard of her outside of latam. Gura, Ame, Nene and Ironmouse have a strong following here based on the clips I constantly get on recommended but you won't find any clip translating from ES -> other language.

>> No.884454

>>883402
big numbers

>> No.884486

>>884409
Ame also has a live Spanish translator in chat which probably helps too.

>> No.884513

>>883402
Untapped market. Hopefully the spics will flock to them

>> No.884516

>>883402
Central and south America have a huge untapped weeb fanbase.

>> No.884570

>>884409
Because the retard only streams on Facebook.
ngmi

>> No.884583

>>884169
Mexibro aqui compa, supongo que pasa como Mexico, uno puede odiar a muerte a otro Mexicano y a la nacion, pero en cuanto llega un extranjero y dice que le gusta tu pais, aunque sepas que sea manipulacion no puedes evitar sentirte feliz y apreciado, posiblemente es lo que este pasando con las chicas de WACTOR y las demas que estan haciendo esto.

Lo mas triste es que al final ni les va a servir a largo plazo y en cuanto el publico latino acepte la realidad pueden volverse contra ellas, digo, si hasta el pinche trapo de Sora ya esta tirandoles su veneno.

If the spanish speakers want to follow chubas they should learn english, I has seen a lot of them in Akirose and Kiara streams and writting in english and everybody is happy.

>> No.884683

>>884583
>Aki
What? She got a live translator or something?

>> No.884773
File: 696 KB, 737x613, 79879385729345.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>884169
>>884354
Yeah it doesn't feel like they are enjoying themselves, specially Hana, BUT WHO CARES? LIA AND MIU ARE CUTE AF, WHO CARES IF THEY WHORE THEMSELVES FOR SOME SPIC PENNIES? JUST HEAR THIS CUTE NEKO
https://youtu.be/FTvQJIrzx-k?t=2802
IF THEY WANT TO SURVIVE AS CHUBAS THEY HAVE TO GO THROUGHT THIS, SOONER OR LATER THEY WILL LEARN TO LOVE THE BEAN COCK, THEY WILL LEARN TO LOVE ME
AND I CAN'T WAIT FOR MEL'S SISTER TO PANDER HARD TO US AND BEG US ON HER FOURS FOR SOME FILFTY PESOS, I CAN'T WAIT TO MAKE HER DO THINGS THAT SHE DOESN'T WANT TO DO JUST AS HER SISTER

>> No.884810

>>884583
>If the spanish speakers want to follow chubas they should learn english
I agree. t. Mexibro

>> No.884850

>>884773
con la carita empapada

>> No.884884

> enjoy your recently discovered love of oshis
> start hearing talk of the end of the golden age whatever that means
> hmm devolving into social commentary crap and generic e-thottery with a new coat of paint does sound bad
> be hololive chad so have sound faith in scouting and talent, nothing to worry about
> No dog in jpbro vs engbro fight, everyone has their casuals, real niggas give us more credit than that, nothing to worry about
> M. Night Shyamalan twist kicks in
> chinks, sjws, e-thots and spergs were a ruse all along
> it was becoming Hueco Mundo

>> No.884919

>>884683
Used to had, but still you can see generally at least one SC in MXN per stream and a lot of those same gachikois are active in her Discord, as a Spic myself I can easily recognize them and all behave good so far.

>> No.884925

>>884884
>it was becoming Hueco Mundo
Que

>> No.885900

I just unsubscribe because their chat becomes unbearable and you probably don't want to be following someone that desperate anyways.

>> No.885961

>>883402
Let me explain this shit, because it is not complicated.

>EN market is close to oversaturation even though it is the most rentable one besides Japanese and Chinese one, and it is surging with indies and companies like you which are more on line with the online culture than you can ever hope to achieve.
>Chinese one is too demanding and has its own closed community which nitpicks heavily and demands loyalty to their nation, tradition, culture, whatever...
>Also CCP
>Japanese one is straight out nearly impossible to rise from zero these days unless you:
>Collab with a big shot
>Become a meme
>Actually entertain far more than expected.
>Get a unique gimmick
>Can't penetrate on Korea
>ID is dominated by corpos...
>And Reine...
>Taiwan donates to anyone in a non-unified sonata
>Also they kinda support Hololive due to the China "middle finger" to a degree.
>Other asian markets have absolutely no "VTuber community" rentable enough other than a few already established faces here and there
>Could try to incursion but no time for learning other asian language and their pictography.
>India, dead on start
>Middle East too
>Russia has no VTuber community
>They also "simp" botan tho...
>Why would you even think about appealing to Africa?
>No hate, there's just no money, I feel your pain african bros.
>Realize there's a still brewing and more or less recognized and actively ignored Spanish speaking VTuber community
>Mostly latin americans do this gig instead of actual spaniards
>Thinking twice before trying to incursion but realize that, once some big company like Hololive or Nijisanji tries their luck there, even if they fail to gain massive traction, there's gonna be nowhere else to "boost" your company which can't compete at all in the japanese mainland.
>GO FOR IT!!!
>Manage to get a good chunk of viewers
>They are very loyal and seem to share a similar mindset to Gachikois
>But...
>They don't donate much or at all sometimes.
>"Oh yeah, we forgot, these regions are poor"
>Oddly enough, people don't seem to repel Otaku Culture but at the same time, seem to know little or nothing about it despite liking the media.
>One problem less for engagement it seems...
>Still, you are earning bread crumbs and water, but this is better than not eating at all
>Hold onto this niche because if you manage to grow it somewhat, you might get special treatment from the community
>OneCanDream.Tacos
>Already local spanish speaking VTubers, most of them from Latin America, are trying to either convince you to collab with them or are slandering all of your mates.
>Not what you expected but better than nothing
>WeFamous.WACTOR
>Accelerate 3D debuts and other special stuff because the arrival of the big corps is inminent but unpredictable, could be tomorrow, could be in a year, maybe never if things go your way
>Realize from now on you have to fight HARD for your position or die trying, no way around it.
>You got the tools for the job, now you only need the right decisions
>Pander to this audience constantly so they will defend you from anything that might come to you
>Audience does so because it finally feels valorated by outsiders
>You have NO IDEA what will happen in the future, but there's no going back, abandon audience, audience becomes antis, try to appeal too hard, people notice the act faster and leave you, it's do or die from now on.

Honestly speaking, they had nowhere to go, not even EN, heck, some anon said that their viewer numbers didn't surpass the 50 before the heavy pandering to spanish speakers, and now they go above 150-500 and slightly growing with time, too slowly but surely.

I pray for them to succed and thrive because it really seems that the corps are heavily analyzing how to incursion here without massive losses and indies are already running to ESP because of how the big ones are acaparating the market, it's never a good sign when indies run away from their homeland, it means something is coming, not always good for the locals.

>> No.886270

>>885961
>Already local spanish speaking VTubers, most of them from Latin America, are trying to either convince you to collab with them or are slandering all of your mates.
That girl fucked up but it seems that it was just her "gimme attention please" moment

>> No.889774
File: 736 KB, 929x1100, yuuka.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>884925
>a weeb
>doesn't know about Bleach

>> No.889821

SA is the next "China" of vtubing minus the cultural loyalty bullshit

>> No.889862

>>889821
This is true, most people in Latin America (Mexico is in North America, the countries below are from central and south) despise or throw shade at the governments for being incompetent as hell.

>> No.889891

>>883402
Mexicans are huge weebs and it's an untapped market
Not the most lucrative, to be sure, but the first one to get their foot in the door will be rolling in pesos

>> No.889942

>>884029
>>884297
I don't think their viewers are so thin skinned as the average anon that they'd get offended by the occasional video throwing a bone to the Spanish, and if it's anything like the English study type streams they'll get bored after two or three of them and go back to playing Apex and Minecraft, anyways.

>> No.889948

>>889891
Latin americans in general can be considered weebs that do not know the term weeb, in latin america everyone who can be considered weeb is an "otaku", weeb does not exist yet or fully because there's not much point in making fun of people with a different word when otaku holds the same insult weight as weeb.

>> No.890160
File: 86 KB, 728x790, 1613842614501.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>883402
Easy to explain:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqo80OrDzfA

>> No.890210

>>890160
She probably tried to "open" that market in the same way she farmed the EN one but realized the same methods aren't gonna work for it.

>> No.890289
File: 3.01 MB, 230x498, 1613587354155.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>890210
Oh, I dunno...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqgMQvhC7Ps

>> No.890350

>>890289
And it did not exactly work...

Because Hololive already has a following from ESP speakers who know english or watch clips translated from english which also got translated from japanese.

Not a big following tho.

>> No.891145

>>883402
Not to shit on tacos but looking at MIU's chat in recent days makes me want to kill myself even more.

>> No.891146

>>884138
weak bait

>> No.891220

>>883402
Spanish and Portuguese-speaking people are huge weebs like English speakers

Also, Spanish/Portuguese are far easier to learn than English (particularly for Japanese speakers, since some of the pronunciation is more intuitive)

>> No.891230

>>885961
>Russians have no vtuber community
Kind of, they certainly are a market that has a soft spot for the anime aesthetic, but grabbing their attention is hard, that's why Botan became popular with them, they love military FPS and more "mature" girls.
>oh yeah these regions are poor
They just need to keep grinding, most of the whales are with Hololive, and there's the issue of people having little trust in credit card usage on the internet even for the most affluent sectors, but, eventually, they will strike gold. There's also the fact that most of latin america's media is a clown show, so there's great meme potential there that can result in increasing views, a lot or a bit, but an increase non the less.
There is money to be moved here, the problem is the little trust people have in infrastructure, and we don't really have many options, as a lot of services such as apps don't usually cover us or allow us to use their services without a VPN, and there goes the problem of that being too much of a hassle for the average Jose that does indeed have the money to burn, but won't because people will steal his information and put him in debt.

>> No.891255

>>891146
and yet

>> No.896766

>>883737
>brazilian
anon...

>> No.896811

>>883402
Spics are huge weeb and dumb, that why

>> No.896873

>>883807
>Those sudacas superchat worthless money
to be fair their value are around yen at average

>> No.897399
File: 617 KB, 787x794, ayapan-visits-brazilian-embassy.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I don't know about Spanish, but the Portuguese-speaking ones have gotten some recognizement and some were even invited to visit the Brazilian embassy last year as a thanks for helping to bridge the brazilian and japanese youth.
Japan does have a sizeable population of brazilian immigrants and vice-versa, so it may make sense for them to learn some Portuguese if they are from areas like Hamamatsu.
>that's why Botan became popular with them, they love...
...adidas tracksuits. And she has adidas stripes on her design.

>> No.897431

>that's why Botan became popular with them, they love...
>...adidas tracksuits. And she has adidas stripes on her design.
in >>897399 was meant to >>891230

>> No.897587

Hourei ten ten the first vtuber that does feet ASMR

>> No.898106

>>884583
Mexibro here, todavia nos sigue pegando la maldición de la Malinche :(

>> No.898990

>>897399
>immigrants

they are called foreign invaders

>> No.899418

It is either them, all the half furry-half human idiots on twitch, or Nimu in FB. There is no other alternative.

>> No.901745
File: 41 KB, 600x600, 1601676062403.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>883402
>Spain conquered Mexico 500 years ago
>now everyone remember Mexico first when people talk about spanish
What a weird turn of events.

>> No.903031
File: 126 KB, 219x362, 1583648728846.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Mexifag here, the vtuber community is divided between North of mexico (they love JP and EN vtubers) since affluence is prevalent and it has a larger population of english speakers and South of Mexico (Poorest states) they have a small amount of english speakers and basically will consume anything that panders to them aka Wactor. Personally, i don't find the "ANIME GIRL TRYING TO LEARN SPANISH" shtick appealing, however nene will forever be my CEO, i love the breadcrumbs of acknowledgement she drops to our language but that's it.

>> No.903171

>>903031
NENECHI is the CEO of DOXX

>> No.903555

>>901745
Just lime everyone thinks America when people thinks about english

>> No.903753
File: 322 KB, 394x417, high-level.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>903031
>North of mexico
You mean yankee wannabes that try to mimic the american lifestyle while having to rely on their credit cards for everything and end up relying on their children to feed them when they're too old to work? You're forgetting that as long as you live in this country ignorance and shortsightness are fundamental parts of our culture and that applies anywhere.
But I agree Nene a qt.

>> No.904798
File: 867 KB, 2363x2831, Ecurt9qU8AAL0QI.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

after loosing her incline in views from the Haachama stream, being abandoned by most of her EOPs and failing to pick up much attention after posting an introduction to r*ddit desuwa made a deal with the devil and did Portugese and Spanish language introduction videos.
her chats full of them now.

>> No.905623

>>884516
yeah but spanish weebs are poor af for the most part.

>> No.905669

>>903753
You seem really invested in that rrat m8, why let people live rent free in there?

>> No.906702

>>883402
Don't know about the others but just want to say that Mimi's been doing this for months

>> No.908839

>>884583
Another Mexican here, my answer is: cállate a la chingada.

La gente como tú hace muy especial eso de odiar al país, por mucho que sea un cliché en cualquier nación de este planeta. Los únicos estúpidos que no tienen un aprecio por su nación son los norteños imbéciles que rezan porque EU algún día los compre cuando jamás ocurrirá.

CUALQUIER persona se sentiría muy alagada si alguien de otro país mostrara interés en su cultura. ¿O qué crees que los americanos, franceses, ingleses, incluso los egipcios se siente ofendidos si muestras un honesto aprecio por sus países?

You know what you could do instead of learning english? Here are some tips:
>learn japanese
>support your own fucking talent
>stop feeding drama channels and pieces of shit like Dalas Nalgas
>knock it off with burying people for the smalles of things

Di lo que quieras sobre Wactor y sus chicas, pero aquí los únicos que se entierran a sí mismos por autodesprecio son los de tu clase.

>> No.909301
File: 499 KB, 700x873, e497140c95ef9927f32d0963251c8106861568c40eca7c5f09edd2f8439c3c97.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>903031
>"we norteños are le elite"
No, you've never been an elite. Not now, not ever. You always look for the dumbest of reasons to look superior to the rest of the country, yet you're the only retards who think a Facebook page is gonna lead you to independece, or do I have to also remind you of the kid who pulled a school shooting in Montegay?

Go back to banging your cousin, retard. Maybe she'll believe you're the only people in this country who consume JP and EN Vtubers.

>> No.910786

>>884029
It depends when the vtuber streams. If they only stream in the morning and afternoon, than yeah, there's a chance they will alienate their old audience. If it is at night, it won't happen as Burgers and spics are asleep. Balance is needed if you want to cater to multiple audience.

>> No.911042

>>909301
>who think a Facebook page is gonna lead you to independece
Is this a thing?

>> No.911125

>>909301
>or do I have to also remind you of the kid who pulled a school shooting in Montegay?
>when you want to be like your American school shooter heroes but then you remember you live in Mexico and the only gun you can get is a snub-nose .22 cal so you don't manage to kill anyone and it takes 1 missfire and 2 shoots to the head to kill yourself (and even then you live long enough tonmake it to the hospital)

>> No.911176

>why is a global phenomenon trying to expand into other parts of the globe besides just america?
?

>> No.911237

>>883402
It is because the Mexican scene isn't as saturated as JP or EN, and there is hardly any competition as most SP vtubers are streaming exclusively on fucking Facebook. Might as well take advantag of that, and built a sizable audience for yourself.

>> No.911308

>>908839
>Dalas Nalgas
Made me chuckle.

>> No.911365 [DELETED] 

>>883402
Because JP and EN markets are starting to get saturated and latin market is full of major weebs. Spanish anime instagram is full of 20 somethinh weeb girls acting all cute in spanish. Look up s.meriweather or kawaiidoll.jpg on IG. The whole spanish market is just waiting for some vtuber to take over.

>> No.911444 [DELETED] 

>>884169
Go on the tiktok page of any cute asian girl,comments are filled with desperate hispanics, including myself, all throwing out shitty pick up lines.

>> No.911510

>>884169
Pretty much the same thing can be said about Japanese vtubers that have no knowledge of the English language and yet they have a lot of English-only streams or English-study streams.
In the end, it doesn't really matter as long as they're fun to watch, and I'll admit, some girls at Wactor ARE very fun to watch. Lia being my personal favorite.

>> No.911574 [DELETED] 

>>884583
Porque tienes que ser tan dramatico, que tiene de male que las japonesas les guste la cultural latina? Ho eres gay que no te gustan mujeres que les guste tu cultura. Ya como quisiera que a las japonesas les guste my pais.

>> No.911786

>>911510
Many of those vtubers at least give the impression that they are willing to actually learn.

Wactor ads just feels like they just picked a spanish 101 book the previous day and are just reading from a teleprompter in katakana.

Granted, I have never seen their actual content but that's because I ignored them because I don't like to be literally pandered to.

>> No.911792

>>896766
He's right. People forgot about Portugal 300 years ago.

>> No.911880

>>911042
It was, back when Cataluña tried to declare independence from Spain and failed: https://www.milenio.com/negocios/el-norte-de-mexico-quiere-su-independencia-es-posible

>> No.911889

>>908839
>Muh country is shit but don't talk bad about it!!
Glad you are happy in that shithole, my family made it out of there years ago. My little brother in highschool gains as much as a professional there in fucking retail lol.
Mexico literally has no salvation or future I can't understand how there are retards like you, I guess since you simple have no way out you decided to die with the ship for your mental sanity.

Cheers from Switzerland.

>> No.911936
File: 55 KB, 600x600, 1550689810.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>911889
>Cheers from Switzerland

>> No.911963

i love swiss street tacos, btw

>> No.912033
File: 63 KB, 600x620, 409.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>911889
Cool story bro, you actually made me laugh. Send my regards to all of your arab folks there.

>> No.912032

Nobody really cares about the spanish invaders other than people deep into the philosophical and historic fields, that shit is so old that we might as well not even think about it anymore.

>> No.912056

>>911889
>>911936
>>911963
>Samefaggin this hard for drama
Why are latinos like this?

>> No.912075
File: 11 KB, 314x129, sameyou.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>912056
?

>> No.912092

>>911786
I can see why Wactor can push their target audience away with those ads.
Initially, I didn't like them either because of the same reason, they definitely come across as cheap pandering, but the actual streams are pretty fun.
Lia and Miu are the only ones that actually give me the impression that they're interested in learning the language though.
Their Spanish-study streams are a lot of fun and Lia's singing skills are amazing.
Those ads suck though fr

>> No.912114
File: 8 KB, 201x82, 12412412124412124535223.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>912056
Are you offended?

>> No.912201
File: 23 KB, 314x279, Untitled.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>912114
>>912075
My that was hard

>> No.912322

>>904798
Oh si mi Mei - ojou sama.

>> No.912339
File: 339 KB, 512x512, 19889446468.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>912201
Holy shit anon, you can't be this desperate over people making fun of you in this website. Lurk more.

>> No.912384

>>883545
>spanish means mexico

You can't call out ameritards for their education system and then imply that only mexicans speak spanish, come on man

>> No.912400

>>911889
Weak LARP, go back home and try again

>> No.912402

>>883402
Tenten is already really good at english

>> No.912585

>>903031
>>903753
>>909301
>north vs south, bean edition
back to hispa, /int/or whaterer shit hole you came from, poor fucks

>> No.913588
File: 3.38 MB, 3888x3576, 1584461357771.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>884138
>Scottish
Cope and bow down to your brony overlord, scuck.

>> No.913864

>>884169
Lia at least made the effort of getting a pronunciation cheat sheet in kana for Rosas but I agree, it feels extremely awkward and their chats are absurdly cancerous.

>> No.914371

>>883402
One of them did a stream like that then other indies thought it was profitable.
Doubt spics actually bring in the money tho.

>> No.914404

>>884029
It already hurts them cuz spanish people spam their chat too hard and makes japs uncomfortable.

>> No.914410

isn't Spanish like the 2nd largest language by native speakers? Use your brain anon.

>> No.914426

>>914410
>Mandarin
>English
>Hindi
>Spanish

>> No.914455

>>914426
Go back to Wikipedia and sort by first-language speakers anon

>> No.914546

Watching an indie vtuber catering to spics is the cringiest thing you can do btw

>> No.914622

>>897399
>Japan does have a sizeable population of brazilian immigrants and vice-versa

Brazil is literally the second country with the most japanese people, right after Japan of course.
Theres a ton of chinese people here too.
So yeah it does makes sense for vtubers to pander to brazilians when a lot of asians are here, but in all honesty it still surprises me that they did.

>> No.914693

>>884029
>>914404
Makes others feel uncomfortable too. I was about to dive into and watch Tenten. But that chat....oh lord. No thank you.

>> No.914734

>>904798
Sorry, but DE SU WA spam melts my brain after a while. I can only take her streams in small doses. She's very entertaining though.

>> No.914825

>>914371
>Doubt spics actually bring in the money tho.
Going by Playboard analytics, it seems they've marginally increased their average income per video, by a very minor amount.

https://playboard.co/en/channel/UCM6iy_rSgSMbFjx10Z6VVGA/videos
https://playboard.co/en/channel/UCJePO0Zl-zZTqjpHO82RNNA/videos

Cut-off date is January 16th.

>>914371
It's funny seeing those random japanese comments buried amongst a sea of "F" and terrible JoJo ""memes"", but I don't think the japanese guys are going away anytime soon.
It couldn't take much dedication to sit down and watch your Oshi pretend she's learning another language an hour a week, they can probably endure until the fad is over.

>>914546
What's so cringe about it?
I mean, it's novel at least.

>> No.914913

>>914693
Same. Like I dont hate mexicans or anything regardless of calling them spics, but damn everytime I see spanish being spammed in japanese vtubers chat its just annoying cuz I know the vtuber is not understanding any of it.
And I understand some spanish so I know most of those messages are spics talking to each other and not about the stream at all.
Its basically just noise unless the stream is also about learning spanish. Same shit with english really, I often see dumb english comments.
Not to mention that its obvious these vtubers are only pandering to other languages for the sake of views, not because they really want to learn it.

>> No.914926

>>883737
In Brazil they speak portuguese u dumb fuck

>> No.915040

>>904798
To be fair desuwa is pretty fucking chaotic herself, so her fans should be comfortable with a weird chat as well.

>> No.915056

Today I learned that /vt/'s population is 30% beaner

>> No.915119

>>915056
You'll also come to find out who the schizo's the cry "EOP" are when they're ODDLY silent about spanish speakers despite them being 10 times more unruly and disrespectful.

>> No.915599
File: 30 KB, 334x306, 1608167157630.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>909301
Lmao RENT FREE on these south faggots, keep grinding and maybe you'll get out of your 2 bedroom shared bathroom vecindad in oaxaca, you shitskin economic dead weight.
Calli fucking sucks, get that cringe lord out of my sight.

>> No.915669

>>883402
>Mexicans
Every time Spanish is seen it’s fucking Mexicans they think of. Spanish is European language. Same with Portuguese, everybody thinks of Brazil first.

>> No.915709

>>883754
all iberoamerican chads

>> No.915722

>>883402
Reading through this thread made me lose half my brain cells; Kill all Spanish speakers.

>> No.915844

Are SEAfags better or worse than spics?

>> No.916264
File: 126 KB, 772x525, 6b6_(1).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>915119
>You'll also come to find out who the schizo's the cry "EOP" are when

>> No.916470

>>883402
Can we go back to speaking about vtubers?
How about EN/JP vtubers with spic/latam heritage?
I only know about Anya from Atelier
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6rhANXQzGM&t=3207s

>> No.916652

>>916470
>How about EN/JP vtubers with spic/latam heritage?
That actually sounds pretty interesting.
I've been thinking about becoming an EN/JP vtuber myself, though I'm latino, would it be a good idea to speak Spanish every now and then or should I keep it full EN/JP?

>> No.916665

are there any other 'tubers that are also learning non-english languages? I wanna see all of them

>> No.916922
File: 325 KB, 1032x2047, 3471C9BB-901E-4208-A18A-11BDB5CA7AAE.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>904798
her streams during JST afternoon and nights are usually chill. The morning ones are full of spanish speakers though.

>> No.917213

>>883402
I think that HoloEN2 will have at least one girl that can speak spanish (or at least understand it) good enough to attract more spics. Even then I wouldn't think that Cover will focus on Latam until 2022 or so.

>> No.917221

Indie vtuber(I think). Does ASMR in Spanish.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24t6_9-WoUI

>> No.917617
File: 167 KB, 333x321, 1606978871339.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>916652
If you already know spanish, english and Japanese, why aren't you streaming already? Grab the whole market by the balls

>> No.918139
File: 65 KB, 710x710, EhiMvTLXYAEh3Db.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>915599
Tough luck jackass, I have a house. Now go back crying to your rancho.

>> No.922059

>>915844
Seafags are antis and doxxniggers vs cancer that is spic spam, it's a tough choice because spics don't care about the rules and barely donate.

>>891230
>>883807
So it's clear that the Spanish market will give you views/subs, but how would an indie/company monetize that audience? Memberships and sponsors?

>> No.922233

>>884365
Because mexicans are in the group of most cancerous possible fanbases, only beaten out by the likes of BR and chinese.
What's worse is the beans have already proven they aren't able to behave in chat after shitting up Korone's for so long.

>> No.922249

>>922059
A great deal of spics are dumb phone posters using the default Youtube app, so massive amounts of ads might be a good bet.

What this anon >>891230 says is right in my experience, people don't like credit cards down here. They need to figure out a payment method that accepts our shitty debit/bank transfer systems, and a decent reward system for using it.

>> No.922343

>>922233
As a mexifag I still get second hand embarrassment from that time a bunch of mexicans, south americans and spaniards arguinued for like half a fucking hour about what's the "proper" name for avocados or Korone's chat

>> No.922524

>>922343
I know it must pain actual fans who don't act like the rest

>> No.923916

>>916264
A simple typo does not equal "You don't know english".

>> No.923933

>>922343
Why the fuck would to talk about that there of all places? Least the fucking English speakers stay focused on the vtuber.

>> No.924021

>>922343
That's every single learning spanish stream; some retard posts the avocado emoji and all hell breaks lose.

You'd think the community managers / mods would be clamping down on that by now but they don't. But I guess I cannot be too harsh on them, they do it 4free after all.

>> No.924495

>yab zombie collabing with an indog MALE
oh nononono zoomkeks

>> No.924605

>3 among us streams with literally whos except nose and sister claire
>Pecker jobbing against the same level over and over
>Another undertale playthrough
>All IDs going full indog language
Thank god Gen5 exists to save me from dead hours

>> No.929409

>>924495
>>924605
I think you've got the wrong door, buddy.
The ID thread is 2 block down.

>> No.929574

>>883402
For the last 200 years since the fall of the Sppanish Empire hispanics have been desperately looking for attention.

>> No.932324

>>917617
>why aren't you streaming already?
I have everything ready, even my VTuber design, the only thing holding me back is my awful internet connection since I live all the way in the mountains.
It fucking sucks

>> No.932724

>>883402
They are trying to cater to a niche. I don't think that Hologirls will do it since they are already at the top of the food chain so they don't need it, though maybe one girl will attempt it out of sheer curiosity before quickly losing interest.
From what I've seen, most girls from WACTOR are doing it, so it's safe to assume management told them to do it.
Personally I watch Tenten's spanish streams and I like them, but you can clearly tell that Hispanic audiences are fucking garbage and can't even understand basic stream etiquette. The more sensitive parts of the Hispanic vtuber fandom understands this and I can tell you that nobody hates annoying spics more than other Hispanics. I remember when some retard got Pekora to swear in Spanish in a Crash Bandicoot stream and a lot of Hispanics wanted to kill him.
There are actual Hispanic vtubers but most of them are absolute cancer and I've already seen a lot of Hispanics praying that that side of the community remains quarantined and doesn't infect the Japanese vtubers that are trying to cater to Hispanic audiences.
Even the decent Hispanic vtubers like Suwie feel very bland when compared to their Asian counterparts.

Overall, I don't really think that catering to Hispanics will help the Japanese vtubers that much since the community is not very active and the SC money is pitiful. It's a low-competition strategy specifically because it's low-reward.

>> No.932902

>>885961
>>Mostly latin americans do this gig instead of actual spaniards
This is really funny to me. Most Japanese vtubers who are pandering to Spanish speakers seem to legitimately believe that their audience is mainly composed by Spaniards when it's more like 95% Latinos.

>> No.933014

Spanish is the future, If you go to the official south park website where all episodes are uploaded, you will see they have all episodes with the spanish-dub too, the audience is huge.

In fact, there are rumors that 4chan will allow Spanish as a second language too soon

>> No.933340

Better to try and die then to live with the guilt of never having given it a shot.

Kill em all anon, kill em all

>> No.933389

>>932324
Do how vtubers used to do and upload videos and shitposts. Use your environment to your advantage, you could film in the mountains then do a voice over with your avatar

>> No.936680
File: 64 KB, 469x635, gato.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>883545
>she still pandering these monkeyes

>> No.936695

who the fuck are these

>> No.936734

>>936695
Miu is in that one Neptunia game no one talks about so I'll let you know she's actually a big deal did ya hear me?

>> No.936859
File: 767 KB, 1181x1181, 1613944564640.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>903031
>The norteños and their superiority complex again.

Not only them are cringe but also are the most insufferable people of all the country, if you are so good and mighty why you are the only ones with constant electricity fallouts like Africa?.

>> No.937229
File: 499 KB, 850x796, 1612928782647.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>908839
Holy shit, you went full retard because of my post?, LOL dilate harder.

A ver, nuestro pais es el peor calificado en igualdad socioeconomica de toda la OCDE, estados como Jalisco y Guadalajara estan jodidos por el narcotrafico y la gente esta huyendo, Chiapas y Guerrero en estado de casi guerra civil, el gobierno ni siquiera puede mantener el suministro electrico ni dar mantenimiento a la planta de Laguna Verde, el jodido metro de CDMX tiene fallas masivas y si quieres usarlo es todo un caos, mientras que los politicos ganan 3 veces el sueldo que sus contrapartes americanas a pesar de la diferencia economica, y la gente ni hace nada, ni trata de mejorar o sueperarse o exigir cosas al gobierno, simplemente salen con su "Dios sabe porque hace las cosas", o "Pues aqui nos toco vivir, mi familia me apoyara"
LITERAL VIVIMOS EN UNA PUTA OLIGARQUIA Y CREES QUE DEBEMOS DE ESTAR FELIZES?.

>learn japanese
I literally can´t understand by you bring this out of nowhere.
>support your own fucking talent
At least at this moment no one deserves the support.
>stop feeding drama channels and pieces of shit like Dalas Nalgas
The fuck? Why you bring things that had nothing to do with the thread (also dalas=cringe master)
>knock it off with burying people for the smalles of things
What I put was my true opinion, if it offended you so much maybe you shouldn't be lurking in here, please never go to /pol/ or probably you will end with an aneurysm.

One thing is like the history and culture of your country, and yes, Mexico has one of the most beautiful of those, however the people here are the most retarded, conformist and uneducated people of all Latinamerica.

>> No.937251

>>936734
>Miu is in that one Neptunia game
I thought you were messing around, but holy shit she's actually in that game...

>> No.937345

>>932324
You could do youtube videos at first, instead of livestreams. Getting your name out there is the first step to have a long career.
You can also try to livestream if you want, but warn your audience about the connection first.

>> No.937404

>>933389
>>937345
Funny enough, I didn't even consider doing that before.
I'll give it a shot, thank you

>> No.937439

>>916652
Maybe when you are really excited about something use Spanish.

However the real problem would be speaking a neutral variant of spanish, otherwise chat would go full retard about regional accents

>> No.937505

>>936734
113k is not a big deal in japan. she just probably takes spanish class/course. too many vutbers are here and everyone is desperate to differentiate from others.

>> No.937541

>>937229
Vete a la chingada y deja de llorar puto norteño, ve a ser un puto esclavo de los extranjeros que nunca te van a aceptar.

>> No.937573

>>937404
Not the same anon, but could you give us a way tho found your channel/twitter?

I am really curious to see it.

>> No.937679

>>933014
To be fair, most of the South Park humor lines perfectly with Latam's humor.
They might be reviled in their home land, but down there everyone enjoys it.

>> No.937734
File: 74 KB, 649x649, 1611954511116.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>937229
What a meltdown. And I was thinking chilangos were the worst faggots in the whole country, jajajajaja.

>> No.937746

>>937573
I don't have a Twitter nor a YouTube channel created for my vtuber persona yet but I'm sure we'll see each other around.

>> No.937857

>>937251
It's only natural that only the topmost talents notice our great region dog bless.

>>937505
But I never talked about subs, I talked about game appareances.

>> No.942513

>>937746
Be sure tu shill yourself in one of these threads later. I really want to see a male spic vtuber, just to know if the formula can actually work.

>> No.950871
File: 62 KB, 542x771, 1607495096903.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I'm thinking about starting a jewtube channel about card games, probably playing Duel Links and Shadowverse first. I wonder if you can stream with your phone directly, and put your pngvatar while doing it, because I'm sure a Live2d model ain't wonna work with just a phone.

>> No.951052

>>950871
duel links is on steam

>> No.951281

>>951052
Also Shadowverse, but I don't actually have a PC at the moment, and I can't even get out to work in order to buy spare parts for it, cuz I gotta take care of my disabled dad at the moment.
All I have is my phone, and I don't really want to delay my "debut", since I'm sure there's gonna be someone out there with the same kind of design and gimmick if I keep fooling around.

>> No.951474

>>912384
He didn't ameritard, read OP again

>> No.951762

>>884365
Any spic with money to donate necessarily knows English.

>> No.954619

>>951762
Yeah, but using spanish to directly pander to them might incentivize them to tip.

>> No.954715 [SPOILER] 
File: 129 KB, 303x442, 1614240770990.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

What really triggers me is that all these fucking chuubas don't even try to learn spanish at all.

Yes they're appealing their target audience in the most stupid way possible. I know that burgers might not get my point but:

They just forcefully attempt speaking spanish in a overreacted "cutesy" way. The same way a native japanese would jouzu'd a gaijin attempting to speak in front of a nip for it's first try.

If any of these girls manage to actually improve their writing/speaking i would be actually interested in watching them. but nah. They just babbles cheap spanish.

Also they haven't even figured the difference between garbage spain spanish and neutral (global one). I'd be happier if they learn mexican.

What amuses me the most is that all WACTOR are literally THE SAME. shits scripted as fuck. They probably don't even like the language to begin with

t. Chilean
el día que digan chingatumadre Nimu las tomaré en serio.

>> No.956037

>>954715
You are not wrong. It's actually the worst when they shamelessly read kana instead of making a bona fide attempt at learning.

I think Miu is genuinely trying but I'll admit I don't know to what extent.
She's the only one who attempts to translate her tweets, and also the only one who bothers to remember the correct gendered form of gata, she even got a teacher too.
It's a shame her streams are kinda dull and her chat is cancer.

>> No.956216

>>954715
>dat spoiler
I second that motion with a vengeance. Bonus points if the chat actually teaches her what "chinga tu madre" means rather than make her read a name like Korone, and even extra points if the chat explainst to her the kind of dirtbag Nimu is.

>> No.957199
File: 528 KB, 607x800, 1599787811342.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I hated Spanish speakers when they started appearing in Korone's stream trying to get her to swear and branched out but that seems so long ago, that stupid stuff is downright saintly compared to the Chinese.
As for streamers I don't follow any of it so I appreciate the once in a while update, because the drama seems pretty funny.

>> No.957361

>>884297
Hispanic person here. I've been watching the girls from WACTOR and the hispanic loves em, they can comunícate with translator, i hope they do their spanish Reps in the future, and they also have hispanics mods that translate in the chat, this strategy is succesfull

>> No.958883

>>954715
>They just forcefully attempt speaking spanish in a overreacted "cutesy" way.
They're chuubas. If we didn't want to see overreacted cutesiness we'd be watching regular streamers.

>> No.958907

>>957361
>i hope they do their spanish Reps in the future
none of them is planning on doing more du*lingo this week

I think they're done

>> No.958971
File: 145 KB, 800x789, 1611341469085.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>954715
Holy shit it's like they're actors playing a character or something, I bet Korone isn't even a real dog lmao

>> No.959950
File: 124 KB, 1024x1024, 1605929605281.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>958971
>I bet Korone isn't even a real dog lmao
W-what are you trying to imply?!

>> No.961479
File: 137 KB, 900x900, 20201214_130745.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>958971
>>958883
I knew burgers wouldn't get it. I know you're braindead but come on. Reading comprehension.

>> No.961526

>>961479
>writes out long-winded, who fucking cares tier narrative
>gets called out for it
>"it's the dumb mutts again!"
Matate.

>> No.961556

>>961526
>ch*cano
Even worse than a mutt, dios mio.

>> No.961573
File: 203 KB, 640x371, 20201018_170040.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>961526
Pesima carnada

>> No.961707
File: 341 KB, 500x375, shiggy.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>961479
I'm a huehue and I know your main point is that they're not really into it, but do you think this is the exception and they're 100% genuine the rest of the time?

>> No.963063
File: 626 KB, 1280x705, 1607829094848.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>961707
caralho manito
>I know your main point is that they're not really into it,
No, my point is that despite they're aiming an spanish audience, instead of trying to learn the language they're speaking it like a literal 5 yr old autist with forced paused syllables, believing it's cute and appealing to our crowd (which is not)

Soon or later a new japanese who really studied spanish or wants to, will become a chuuba and once she's put a little more effort speaking it more fluidly (even a at newbie level) it's going to rape all wactor hoes and break their facade

>but do you think this is the exception and they're 100% genuine the rest of the time?
ofc no but it's totally unrelated to the topic.

>> No.963736

Palta

>> No.963980
File: 37 KB, 480x360, dollynho_soccer.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>963063
>speaking it like a literal 5 yr old autist with forced paused syllables, believing it's cute and appealing to our crowd (which is not)
Do you say that because you actually notice the viewership and supachaatos going down, or are you guessing because you personally can't stand it? Most viewers here don't seem to mind simply because we are happy to be acknowledged in the first place.

>> No.964200

>>909301
We are and you know it and it makes you fume. Cope harder.

>> No.964922

>>937734
I don't know why chileans love to make themselves look like the "poor dog" in front of the burgers (or any "1st world country")

>> No.966205
File: 29 KB, 128x128, 808493761612349500.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>937229
>pic
god I wish I was him

>> No.967899
File: 21 KB, 320x184, 70189767_960890840914905_1839468343838279804_n.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>964200
The only thing I cope with is the fact that you only breed retards. Nothing more, nothing less.

>> No.968574

>>883402
I want to root for my language mother being pandered, but the pride of my people ruin my expectations. Like backseat gamers, most favoring the vtubers speaking Spanish only care about being pandered, not about contributing. Always boasting how big their numbers are, never about how much they can donate.
Not only barely few actually apply membership but also most of them deny the chance for actual contributors to interact with their “sponsored” chuba. Something every jap recognize and often respect by remaining quiet when green users start talking, at least until the topic ends or the hostess invite her public for replies.
Another issue, that will never be solved, is fan art. Not only everyone is bad at drawing, but also for sure each one will try to lure the vtuber into their tiny page instead of properly trying to reach them.

To put it simple despite not being burgers latinos are too burgers around vtubers. Demanding their best while leaving nothing, and even daring to trash talk for their cautious approach.

>> No.971095
File: 45 KB, 581x528, images (20).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>968574
It's not entirely their fault, though. It's because of cultural differences, and it's not like anyone in the 3rd world knows about idol culture, either.
It's gonna be a hell of a hurdle to import that kind of culture with a language barriers nobody seems to be able to cross yet. Even more when our normal humour looks like this.

>> No.971348

Another indie kneeling to the big beaner cock
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jx8D7ptGB_M

>> No.971494
File: 665 KB, 980x1194, 1595735355448.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>968574
>everyone is bad at drawing
We don't have the massive talent pool of the japanese but it's not all bad, this for example is acceptable quality for me, overplayed joke aside.

Maybe we can convince >genzoman to draw a big tiddy Healthy in the future too.

>> No.973815
File: 72 KB, 1024x622, 1613520211200.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>971494
Is Genzo mexican or chilean? The only de tails I remember about him is that he did art for a game I played on Facebook called Castle Age, he also did a lot of art for the Mitos y Leyendas TCG, and talking about that, he also did some cards for Konami, like Kozmo Farmer Girl and Artorigus of the Noble Knights.
His style is pretty recognizable, albeit a bit weird with proportions sometimes.

Oh, yeah. He also did that cursed image of macro Fox and Falco walking barefoot on a city, stepping on furries. That's something I never thought I would associate him with, but furry money can buy anything, I guess.

>> No.976929

Is there any male vtuber speaking spanish? Asking for a friend, haha.

>> No.978149

>>961479
Beaner here.
You're fucking retarded. Go back to Facebook

>> No.978174

>>976929
Me. >>937746
Soon™

>> No.978540
File: 302 KB, 681x1010, 1593577185655.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>973815
He's Chilean according to Twitter. I remember one friend got a Mitos card signed by him about 15 years ago when he drew for the game under his irl name.
>Kozmo Farmer Girl
Pretty tame for a >genzoman girl, almost half as thicc as usual. It's cool that he got to draw for a card game people actually play, however.

We could probably convince him to draw a popular spanish speaking vtuber by shitposting his tw*tter, he's a retarded weeb like the rest of us after all.
But I'd rather have 1 (one) of them gain traction first.

>> No.979014

>>971494
>genzocuck
conchetumadre el gusto de mierda que tienes, que siga en MyL

>> No.979143

>>979014
Maybe, I like thicc.
Rec me some high quality spic drawfriends.

>> No.979699

>>978540
If you want a Genzo girl, look up for Kozmo Goodwitch.
>>979014
Shit, son. Genzo, MyL and 31 Minutos is the only things you can feel proud of, and you keep shittalking them.
I gotta admit, Genzo's girls are kind of weirdly shaped for me, but it's probably just me.

>> No.981505

>>978540
As long as it's not Nimu.

>> No.982304

Mexifag here. Latinos give tiene if views and interactions which helps the algorithm. The bad thing and what the chubbas might not know is that while we give you views and comments most of those won't translate into money because of no memberships nor supas combined with rampant adblock usage. Also we tend to be very FOTM so they might get a pretty substantial initial boost but it will dip pretty soon.

>> No.983004

Out of curiosity, why does the majority of spic viewers do this:

>>Enters stream
>>Greets chuuba
If greeted by chuuba
>>I'm from (insert spic country)
>>"please say "(insert spic, possibly profanity)""
>>or "Say my name"
>>starts talking in taco
If not greeted by chuuba
>>proceeds to spam
>>I'm from (insert spic country)
>>"please say "(insert spic, possibly profanity)""
>>or "Say my name"
>>starts talking in taco
>>begins raging in taco

I've seem them pull this stunt alot that I'm starting to think they got some sort of hivemind or something.

>> No.986664

>>983004
If you believe me when I say being a nigger is not intrinsic of race but a state of mind?
Because that's the reason and it's rampant in LatAm

>> No.988400

>>883402
They actually spend money even if it's a meme currency. Quite a few faggots here and in /jp/ religiously watch their JP indies but never support them. The spanish weebs are so autistic and dedicated they can easily predict income every stream. It's just smart business, why try to compete with other EN tubers when ES is untapped. Not as lucrative but steadier than EN and probably JP since their market is oversaturated as fuck.

>> No.990815

>>954715
>>961479
Chilean education KEK sientate mayate.

>> No.991355

>>986664
That... actually explains a lot.

>> No.994887

>>976929
twitch dot tv/daberuz/

>> No.995002

Este thread es el motivo por el que nunca habrá vtubers de exito que hablen español, sois todos unos putos dramawhores. Aprended ingles y os ahorráis el disgusto.

>> No.995050

>>995002
>Aprended ingles
The ironing.

>> No.1001312

>>883402
At least some of them DO try and learn how to speak it despite having to learn completely new pronunciations
https://youtu.be/Vs5SD_AmW8k

>> No.1002665

>>988400
burgereminder that

Spain =/= South America

>> No.1006476

Vtuber Morena Tomboy that plays racing games and fightans when?

>> No.1010053

>>983004
Being a taco myself I feel fucking disgusted by these other kind of subhumans, literally ruining the stream and any willingness I'd have to contribute any comment to it.
I just stick to commenting in english.

>> No.1011554
File: 136 KB, 1024x1002, 1610011676063.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>1010053
We gotta bide our time until they get bored and go back to watch auronplay or vegeta777 again.
We just gotta wait a bit more...

>> No.1011980

>>1011554
>We gotta wait
That's not how it works anonchama, we gotta have to tardwrangle our fellow countrymen so they can actually assimilate and learn to speak with a modicum of respect.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action