[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/vt/ - Virtual Youtubers

View post   

File: 181 KB, 1446x1057, E52E0BAC-A43B-468C-ACFF-B992E314EC6F.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8724546 No.8724546 [Reply] [Original]

This is the writing thread, for all of your fanfiction needs and desires. Check the archives below for everything the thread has put out so far, ranging from SFW to NSFW, fluff to tragedy, small literary works and shitposts alike!

Collective works so far are available in the archive:
https://rentry.co/VTCFFCD

>Isn't this just you fuckers writing fanfiction, eh?
Yes.
Previous thread:>>8595633

>> No.8724601
File: 3.32 MB, 2259x2443, sookmo-ouro-kronii.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

STORY ANCHOR

POST 'EM IF YOU GOT 'EM

>> No.8724945

Holy shit, an actual hololive thread for once.

>> No.8725038
File: 2.00 MB, 1052x911, 1628726151187.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Do you have a story like you'd like to see written? Reply to this post with it! Try to be as clear and concise as possible; the better you describe your idea, the more likely it is to be picked up!

Consider forwarding your prompt to the prompt archive to keep your idea safe and alive forever! No information is gathered - it's all completely anonymous. Use the form below:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScgcr8y7I9NUta22Ni0gFvS51veG5_7XjJrVD1BvJqDtX5_sQ/viewform

Curious to see the prompt archive? Check it out here if you need a little more inspiration!
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/3/d/e/2PACX-1vR5ZggiHWXX_WSqCC5bvPR2QeLFGNMTjlgk6MuxmoVdRUIepkJa7PUlJAQ5RzHkZM_hhthLLXjab9Dt/pubhtml?gid=1162270883&single=true

>> No.8725883

tips for someone that has never written anything before?

>> No.8726198

>>8725883
Read and analyze already written stories to see how people form their stories.

>> No.8726697

>>8725883
just blast out your main idea in one go. it doesnt have to be good or coherent, but it hopefully gets the bases for the story going. once you have that you can edit it down/ add more until you feel its something presentable

>> No.8726774

Kronii is a literal goddess. She will move herself into billions different points in Amelia's past and future, and slap her ass. Watson's ass gonna be slapped, squeezed or kissed every minute for her whole lifetime. She really shouldn't mess with a divinity.

>> No.8726839

>>8724546
How would Ame vs Kronii work? Ames just a human fucking with time, Kronii is the warden of time. Wouldn't it be similar to a satanist trying to the fight the devil he was worshipping?

>> No.8726913

>>8726839
It's been done many time in manga and comic books

>> No.8726970

>>8726839
Legitimately Polnareff vs Diavolo

>> No.8727052

>>8726839
Kronii would make ame experience every orgasm she'll ever feel in one instant making her go into a cum coma

>> No.8727058

>>8725038
Ame's ass and Kronii's tits fighting over (You)r cock

>> No.8727204

>>8727052
now thats hot as all fuck

>> No.8727307

>>8727052
>>8726774

I really wanna some Kronii gently and playfully femdomming Amelia, using her divine powers, just to teach her a lesson that having some time-messing toys is clearly no match for actual God of Time.

>> No.8727404

>>8725038
I wonder what living with Amelia would be like. Watching her age 2 years in an instant. Watching her hairs turn gray in the blink of an eye. Amelia finally retiring from time travel as an old woman and watching her die of old age as you slowly make your way out of your 20s

>> No.8727497

>>8727204
who the fuck are you?

>> No.8727562

>>8725883
absolute most important fact is that you have fun whilst doing so. this may sound obvious, but it's easy to fall victim to doubt after you publish your writing and it might not get all the fanfare you want, or people are critical in areas that may be a sore spot for you, or whatever other reason. point is, don't write for others. of course, this doesn't mean write even if no one is reading it - of course we all want our (You)s - but don't write in accordance with the opinions of others.

if you do, you will be flailing in the wind and burned out before you know it.

>> No.8727930

>>8725038
*Your oshi* has been sentenced to death and (You) will stop at nothing to save her

>> No.8727954

>>8727930
who sentenced her to death?

>> No.8728152

>>8727954
I don't know the gubment or some other collective force

>> No.8728176

>>8728152
Why would they do that?

>> No.8728180

>>8727954
society, for having a boyfriend accidentally enter her room while streaming

>> No.8728323

>>8728176
Man I was trying to keep the prompt open so a writeanon could fill in what they want

>> No.8728344

>>8728323
not enough to stimulate, sorry

>> No.8728621

>>8727930
NTR?

>> No.8728758

>>8725038
*Your oshi* has really bad breath and you will stop at nothing to clean her teeth.

>> No.8728828

>>8725038
*Your oshi* is hooked on meth and you will stop at nothing to get her to rehab

>> No.8728841

>>8726839
id see it like batman v superman, one using pure power while the other uses tech and intuition.

>> No.8728868

>>8728828
I laughed so hard

>> No.8728961

>>8635315
I just got around to reading this and holy fucking smokes, anon, that was too cute. Thank you for such a great read. Thank you so much. Gotta be one of my favourites.

>> No.8729013

>>8725038
*Your oshi* is bored to death and you will stop at nothing to entertain her.

>> No.8729483

>>8725038
Colonizing HoloID

>> No.8729871

>>8726839
The element of surprise. Specifically, some strat that either doesn't rely on time manipulation or a loophole Kronii wouldn't notice. Anything straightforward/behind won't work. The match needs to be won when Ame and her aren't face-to-face.

>> No.8730342

>>8725883
The most important tip I could give to you is to just write. I know that sounds kinda stupid but I'm serious, the worst part about starting is the thought in the back of your head that what you're doing is bad but if you don't even start then how can you improve.
So like>>8726697 said, just write down what you have in your head then flesh it out after you finish. But it's important to keep your pace as well, the last thing any of us wants is a new writer getting burnt out because they spent too much time and energy in one sitting.
Also don't forget to have fun cause if you aren't enjoying it then why are you doing it in the first place

>> No.8731466

>>8730342
>Also don't forget to have fun cause if you aren't enjoying it then why are you doing it in the first place
the thread demands writers and with old hands getting burnt out after writing so long/lack of interest in the thread, new blood must fill that gap or we perish

>> No.8733218

>>8725883
This'll sound basic as all hell but Have Fun. You're writing fanfiction for a niche community of autists that want fanfiction of virtual streamers so remember to have fun while doing it. Make the thing you want to make and post it. It may be shit, it may be the best thing to ever come here, but no matter what have fun writing and editing together your vtuber fanfiction.

>> No.8733488

>>8725883
My first fic sucked ass. Of the genre, it was probably the worst of the batch. Then I started my second story, this one I haven't finished yet but the point is I got practice. Then... I started another story, that one I've already posted, 9K words, my pride and joy. While that 9K fic was being made, I slapped out a really quick fic, ERROR.exe on nothing more than a whim. Wrote it in like 3 hours, what? 2-3k words. Once I released that fully expecting it to be terrible, suddenly I didn't suck as much. Anons were complimenting it left and right or at least blowing loads to it. That got me motivated, I wrote and finished that 9K fic, decent reception for the fetish I chose. Then another, and another. Anyway, my point is, you're gonna suck at first, but if you keep on writing eventually you won't suck as much. There's not much advice other than that.

>> No.8733694

>>8725038
Using a chastity belt to keep the hags away from your cock. They scratch and bite at it but it's made of steel so they can't do shit in the cock hungry rampages. They resort to letting their drool go through the little opening, that doesn't work, eventually they start putting pins and shit through the opening into your urethra. That fucking hurts so you're forced to run to get the key and open it, they clinging to your legs and trying to violate your cock all the way there. You release the cage and the hags fucking go wild on your cock, milking you dry for days until literally nothing is left.

>> No.8733796

>>8733488
so that big futa fic and the author of ERROR.exe are the same person?
go figure

ERROR.exe was fantastic and to this day i still think of it at the back of my mind because of the smut. thank you for the great read and greater orgasm, anon

>> No.8733834

>>8733488
Honestly I felt like I lost creativity since I wrote my first fic. My first fic is " Not friend, Waifu!" And my last one that wasn't just a short oneshot is "Loving a kusogaki." Just for reference. Right now I'm still trying to get more motivation to write longer stories that isn't smut since only my smut fics has more than 3k words like that oyakodon fic that I wrote for this thread.

>> No.8733973
File: 17 KB, 411x454, 1482902936569.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8733834
>like that oyakodon fic that I wrote for this thread.
bless you brother

>> No.8734419

>>8733796
I'm not willing to say which ones, but I've made two stories here that would blow yer mind away if you knew they were the same person who did it. Anyway, I also made the Marine's prostate thing for smut I guess. In total I have 8 stories right now, with I believe 3-4 in the works? Two of them I can reveal, but they are futa. PPTENSHI VS TENGA and Risu and her nuts. While saying which stories I wrote can be a bit taboo, it's pretty crazy to realize that most of your favorite fics are actually made by the same person. Like archiveanon or that one guy who wrote Pollatio but also made like 10 other stories. I love seeing the dots connect.

>>8733834
It depends on reception, I did get a little unmotivated when I didn't get as many (You) 's for some stories, attention slut that I am, but I never thought to stop trying even if they didn't do well. Just gotta keep on the grind I guess. Even if I write 50 words a day right now, I still plan on sitting my ass down eventually and writing 4K words in one go again, because what's more fun that destroying my body by writing till 5Am just to finish a fic all in one go? I guess... a lot of things, but you get my point.

>> No.8734440

>>8727307
>>8727052
>>8726839

Alright, I am not a writer, and english not my native, but I am horny so here we go:

>Suddenly, Watson hears a strange, eerie hum behind her. She turns around and... what she saw briefly stunned her. An unknown woman, with piercing blue gaze and... a fan behind her, sorta reminiscent of clock??
>"Surprised, I see. Hello, Amelia. My name is Kronii, a Warden of Time. I'll get to the point - you found yourself a nice toy, yet you don't seem to understand what consequences your thoughtless use of it brings upon the universe. Now, I didn't want to personally interfere, but I have to. Give me the watch."
>Watson, still utterly confused of that strangely dressed, unknown woman in her house, barely understood what she said. "T-the watch? I don't know who are you or who you got into my house, but you not getting it, weirdo. Finders keepers!" - Amelia said, - "Now get out of my house"
>Kronii just sighed and smirked. "Alright then..." - she said, and then raised her hand, holding some sort of fabric between them.
>Amelia raised her eyebrow, but then looked closely and recognized that... it's her panties??! Shocked, she placed a hand on her crotch, to check, much to Kronii's amusement
>"The hell?! Give that back!" - Watson rushed to Kronii, trying to grab her hand
>"Finders keepers~" - Kronii cooed, as Amelia's movement suddenly got... slowed. She was moving like in Matrix Movie. "You are such an adorable little idiot..." - Kronii chuckled, and reached forward, ruffling Amelia's blonde hair, and then, leaning down to start kissing her face, covering her cheeks and mouth in gentle pecks
>For Amelia, Kronii became super speedy blur, who insanely fast brushed her face with something wet. The sensation made Amelia flinch and fall on the floor, her face is covered with little wetness which was Kronii's saliva
>Kronii approached, and stepped on Amelia's back, rubbing her shoe in, forcing Amelia to stand on the ground. "Don't you realize? I am GOD, and you are just a foolish, arrogant human. Now will you please hand me the watch, or should I continue teaching you lessons about the sheer power difference between us?" - Kronii asked, while rubbing that shoe against Amelia, leaving dirt stains on her white shirt.
>Watson funnily squealed from such turn of events. That girl was practically using her as a doormat!! "Piss off!" - she shouted, and reached for her watch, grabbing it and pressing the button to rewind time. The last thing she saw was Kronii, rolling her eyes...
>The watch worked, sending Amelia back several minutes in time, when she was alone and there were no such girl. Amelia sighed in relief, but then straighted up, eyes widened. Memories of that weird "fan girl" flooded her head, how she was randomly undressed in public by her, got her own syringes injected while she was worked, constantly spanked and molested through her whole lifetime... it all happened?! It all happened!!
>"You really never learn huh? That petty attempt to use my own creation against me made me mad a bit, so here, have your punishment. Enjoy living in a timeline where you were publically shamed many-many times, where everyone knows what a, heh, slut you are, constantly appearing on the streets naked, with objects in your orifices"
>Amelia was in utter shock. She remembers, remembers appearing in newspapers, and how people know her here. "You... what have you done with me" - she lost her voice, unable to speak
>"I altered your past a bit. Do you like it? I think it suits your snotty nature better, being a publically known exhibitionist, in presence of which people hide their children"
>"Amelia finally was receding from shock, looking down. Physically, she was feeling fine, and everything was the same as in the beginning of all this, but her past was vastly different now. She silently reached in her pocket, reaching for the watch, and stretching her hand to Kronii. "You can have it. Please revert everything to where it was" - Amelia just said.
>Kronii just smirked at this. "Oh, you behaving now? How adorable. If only it was like that from the start, but now you made me quite mad. I want you to properly apologise..." - Kronii stepped back. "Kiss the ground I was standing on." - she ordered
>Amelia quickly raised her head. "What?! I- please, please, what have I even done to you for you to humiliate me that much?! Why, why are you doing this to me?!" - Watson shouted
>Kronii looked down with amusement. "You ruined many timelines with your messing with past and future, which I, personally, had to fix. You basically pooped on the carpet and made me clean it. Constantly. And when I got tired of this, you flipped me off. So oh, I decided why not receive some compensation and toy with you like you toyed with timelines?" - Kronii said.
>Watson, hearing this, could answer nothing for several. "I... I didn't know, I thought you can just use the watch to fix things when they go... wrong"...
[POST LIMIT]

>> No.8734569

>>8734419
Hey man. Your Marine prostate stimulation story was dope. Thanks for making it. Now I'm really curious to know what else you wrote...
>Like archiveanon
Listing the things I've written and getting the tide of "OH THAT WAS YOU?" was really fun.

>> No.8735907

>>8734440
>"Yeah, as I said. You are like a monkey who received a gun, and now shooting everything, without realizing it. So, what about kissing ground part?" - Kronii asked. "I am losing my temper. Disobey and I'll... actually, I'll just leave, have fun living your new life"
>Watson, standed motionless, hesitating, and finally started to kneel down, after a moment, planting a little kiss on the dirty wooden floor of her own house.
>"Good girl, now more. Kiss the floor, make out with it, lick the soles of my shoes, then" - Kronii said, and stepped on Amelia's head, pressing her face down against it.
>"Please enough, p-please!" - Watson sobbed as tears started to run down her cheeks. "I... I apologise, I was a scumbag, I used the watch wrong, I do not deserve it, but please, stop it, I... beg you!" - Amelia gasped as she sobbed, tears streaming down her cheeks.
>Kronii sighed. "Tsk, come on, crying now?" - removing the foot from her head, but then crouching down, and grabbing the detective by her hair, forcing her head upwards. "This is what happens when you mess with a divinity, alright? This is what happens with arrogant people" - she said, as scenery around them begins to change, while Kronii's "fan" started spinning backwards at extremely fast rate. Watson witnessed her house being deconstructed, people rapidly moving with clothes slowly shifting to older and older style, fewer and fewer buildings around her, as they grew smaller as well, untill her whole city dissapeared, and they two were in the middle of some sort of plain...
>"W-what have you done now? Where are we?" - Watson slightly sobbed, as Kronii wiped her tear away, and then looked away to see a... dinosaur?!
>"Prehistoric times. Beautiful, aren't they? I can leave you here as well, you can enjoy the scenery to your hearts content. I can even leave you with the watch - their power is clearly not enough to move you so far to modern times..." - witnessing Watson's changing face, Kronii smiled. "Don't worry, I am done with you already. You seem to realize it already-" - Kronii said, and then, leaned down to give a soft, gentle kiss on Amelia's lips, which she did not resist at all. "I actually like you, you have the sharp mind and skills, and you know it. It's just... you need to be brought down to earth from time to time"
>Amelia stayed silent, not knowing what ever to say. The fresh air of those ancient times felt different, way different from the fusty air of her own house. Refreshing. She, however, still was scared, and tears were going down her cheeks slowly, as she blinked
>"What a crybaby..." - Kronii carefully rubbed her finger against Amelia's soft face. "Look, I really don't want to do it with you. So please, don't give me the reasons to make you kiss the ground again, yes? Actually, I even reconsider taking the watch from you. But use it sparingly from now on, no drastic changes. And do not ever dare to talk back to me again, you got it?"
>Watson just quietly nodded, as Kronii leaned in to kiss her again. "Now, let only memories of all this remain..." - the Goddess said quietly, and, in a blink, Amelia appeared in her house, alone, with that cursed watch in her hand. All clothes was on her, but this encounter was unforgettable...
>Amelia layed down on the bed, thinking of the encounter and her past in general. During those times, she always got pestered by cringy thoughts from the past, memories from awkward moments. But now, they all were gone. Perhaps Kronii benevolently fixed her past this time? Or maybe it really was not the time to remember such small things. Who knows?~

>> No.8736234

>>8733834
The oyakodon story was amazing and I would still like to pay tribute to it one day friend.

Kind of funny how the old thread was basically sour from halfway through the end yet right now we're all celebrating eachother and our efforts. I love 4chan for this kind of shit.

>> No.8736373

>>8734440
>>8735907

I started writing this when I was horny and finished when horny went away. Should've waited for horny to come back but I hope this is decent as well.

>> No.8737090

>>8736373
My best works happen before I jerk off. For example, I wrote the entirety of that pekofag stuff while being extremely horny. If I had blew my load before finishing it, I probably wouldn't have even wrote half of what I did and just went to sleep. If you're writing smut, never lose the horny. That's the golden rule.

>> No.8737158

>>8737090
Wise words. Horny is fuel. Power. Harness it.

>> No.8737378

>>8737090
That is also how every female character's concept in Blazblue was done, so this checks out

>> No.8738456

>>8737378
I mean, have you seen Mai Natsume? Fucking insane fap fuel on that design. I thought they were sincerely fun but when I'd look at them too hard...Lord.

>> No.8738532

>>8738456
>have you seen Mai Natsume
I've done a lot more than seeing with Mai Natsume, fucking unbelievable design

>> No.8739829

>>8738532
Based and same. Goddamn Blazblue is nuts. And makes me nut.

>> No.8739972

>>8737158
But be warned, gaze into the abyss of horniness for too long and you might not notice the slithering limbs of lust slowly entrapping you until it is too late

/∞/ absolutely terrifies me

>> No.8740035

>>8739972
>Hornypost for too long and Slaneesh grapples you
How fucking horrifying(?)

>> No.8740045

>>8738456
that kind of reminds me of kronii's design
good from a distance and when you're not paying attention, but holy shit a tiny bit of horny and it all falls it pieces
i guess that explains why her threads are so autistically horny

>> No.8740202

>realize how things will be less repetitive next time
>think of a better next chapter after this one
>think of another way to change things up
>have to start over to accommodate new ideas for both
Thank you for coming to my blog. Next Mumei chapter tomorrow, probably.

>> No.8740512

I've been workshopping on an epic/grand fantasy idea using the hologlobe as the setting. It's an old idea I stumbled upon, where in this world, only women have access to magic, putting them on a higher pedestal in society. The Hologirls are leaders or figureheads of their respective country, blessed with greater magical potential than others. (You) have gotten your hands on an ancient spellcasting artifact that has the potential to change the whole world, but you can't activate it on your own thanks to being a male. You soon find out that you need a woman, and one of great magical potential, to activate your precious artifact, but which of the Holos would even help you on your rebellion against fate?

The artifact is the Claiomh Solais aka Shiny Rod from LWA, because I fucking loved that show

Now the problem is I haven't found the time to write thanks to being exceptionally busy. Hopefully this will come to fruition one day.

>>8728961
Thanks for enjoying it, as well as the rest of you that read it. I'm somewhat surprised at the reception considering I basically grinded it out to try to get myself out of writer's block.

>> No.8740644
File: 37 KB, 128x146, 1622123929360.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8740512
if i wanted to read about a society where women are put on a pedestal i'd start reading non-fiction

>> No.8740673

>>8740512
That's kind of a neat idea. I'd be into seeing how it's executed.

>> No.8740674

>>8740512
ew I hate women

>> No.8740688

>>8740512
>because I fucking loved that show
I wrote so much shit because of LWA. I even wrote fanfiction for it set in the far past during the making of the school, when the magic was plentiful. Still go back to the first 5 episodes every now and then, those are special to me.

>I basically grinded it out to try to get myself out of writer's block.
Good, I hope you don't lose momentum, post-project resting is the biggest killer.

>> No.8740770

>>8727497
shit, i was hanging out in the /who/ threads and forgot to take my name off

>> No.8740864

>>8740644
works of fiction based off of non-fiction are always the best.

>>8740688
hell yeah, LWA has a special place in my heart as I watched it during a dark period in my life. At it's core, it motivates me to keep pushing onwards, and I still hold on to the words Noctu Orfei Aude Fraetor as a guiding principle until today. This idea was actually supposed to be fanfic for LWA set in the far future, but I think adapting it to chuubas works fine as well.

>> No.8740940
File: 124 KB, 810x1024, 1622123929360.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Stay motivated.
Or perish.

>> No.8740992

>>8740940
UOHHH YANDERE RABBIT EROTIC! PEKORA SCARED SHE'S LOSING NOUSAGIS SO SHE GETS DESPERATE WITH THE ONE SHE MANAGES TO GET HER HANDS ON! HAVING PEKORA'S LAUGHTER TWISTED AND CORRUPTED FROM STRESS INTO SOMETHING SHARP AND TERRIFYING! PEKORA DOING ANYTHING SHE CAN TO KEEP YOU WITH HER EVEN WHEN HER RABBIT BREEDING INSTINCTS KICK INTO OVERDRIVE AND SHE VIOLATES YOU FOR HOURS ON END UOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEXXXXXXXXXXXX

>> No.8741158

>>8740864
I focused on the far past, you went into the far future, that's interesting. As for your concept, it's a bit rough around the edges for Holo lore, as technology is a serious power in the holoverse with people like Amelia. Since it has roots in LWA, I'm assuming you had some sort of explanation for how magic acquired its second wind to the extent it trumps technology. It may cause things to get a bit powercreep, so watch for that

>> No.8741240

>>8740940
no motivation anymore, it's completely gone
i need to take a break from this thread but i fear when i come back it will be gone

>> No.8741381

>>8741158
yeah I'm just doing a fair amount of workshopping of the setting and plot while I can, but since the plan is just adopting the Shiny Rod and it's spells, I'll likely be more liberal with the adaptation of it. The whole Hologlobe is just a physical setting which will still be a blank canvas for me to write a new series. Best not to tie it to any current setting in the actual Holo lore or other series, rather it should be more of direct references. In any case, I appreciate your words and it may be quite a while before this sees the light of day.

>> No.8741406

>>8741240
On the next full moon, offer a piece of yourself to it. Blood is preferable - it's the strongest. Whilst you do so, plead for her blessing - her protection. The ritual is forgiving, as she hungers, but don't lose track of your goal. Don't be distracted. Gaze upon her majesty and do not look away, even if it hurts. She will come to you. She will heed your prayers. Should she extend her hand, do not flinch. Do not flinch. She is gentle. She's come to accept your offering. Do not flinch. Do not flinch. Pray.

>> No.8741558

>>8741406
Moona? Why would that anon sacrifice his vitality to and autistic Indo?

>> No.8741639

>>8741406
Luna? Why would that anon sacrifice his vitality to a bratty princess?

>> No.8741659

>>8724601
posting my longer-form smut from /∞/ in hopes of receiving some criticism
https://rentry.co/p5vy4

>> No.8741698

>>8725038
Sana using (You) as a human dildo.

>> No.8741763

>>8741381
Just make sure Ame's cuter than usual, and I'll read it. I only wish you the best of times in your writing.

>> No.8741783

>>8725038
Helping Fauna shave her leafy, overgrown pubes with industrial clippers.

>> No.8741814

I wrote a poem for you guys, I hope you enjoy.

When the anons start to fight, just use that time to write.
Close the thread I say, and all your worries will go away.
Move your fingers across that keyboard, and the general’s recovery is assured.

Thank you.

>> No.8741854

>>8741814
thank you anon that was beautiful

>> No.8741911

>>8741698
She could literally use the sun as an anal bead. Earth is not even a grain of sand to her. Your body is so unbelievably small compared to her that it is comparable to you trying to grab an atom with your wrists. Her body's white cells would literally treat you like a virus, given you'd be the same size scale wise. You may as well fuck one of her white blood cells as it swallows you and tears you apart into enzymes.

>> No.8741921

>>8741659
>A countdown before the giganut hits
Ooh, man. Besides the word 'velvety' appearing pretty soon after it did before, that was pretty good.

>> No.8741966

>>8741814
I'd change the last line to
>When your fingers slide across that keyboard, a general recovered shall be your reward
since keyboard and reward have a more fun sound together

>> No.8741973

>>8741911
she can adjust her size to be however big or small she wants, so she could theoretically use a person as a dildo

>> No.8742026

>>8741814
>7,6
>5,8
>9,12
Explain your syllable scheme to me please

>> No.8742045

>>8741921
Fuck I'm bad with repeating words, I'll change the second one later

>> No.8742051

Writeanons, what stories have you got on your backlogs?

>> No.8742141

>>8742026
>Difference between 7 and 5 is 2
>Difference between 6 and 8 is 2
>Difference between 5 and 9 is 4
>Difference between 8 and 12 is 4

>> No.8742225

>>8742051
Why give people hope for things that may never be finished?

>> No.8742318

>>8741973
I find highly unlike that she can go from 43.125.136 kilometers to just 7.6 meters to be able to pleasure herself with your body as a dildo. I did the math. Either way, you lied to me. She has a limiter, not a size control. She can go from human size to her full size and that's it.

I just spent 15 minutes figuring out what size a person needs to realistically be to use another person as a dildo.

>> No.8742390
File: 597 KB, 608x713, 1630042272146.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8724601
https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PACX-1vRrc8iVvhzhVCzj5xSMCS5vnAAbUHfCB_VyOqXbb7JTAEgTKbbR428p4lBj4IuNWtfzfXgZf6gxLKIG/pub

Short Sana fic to get back into writing after a long break

>> No.8742451

What other males are a part of Holopro other than stars, Yagoo and Shinove? I need some more to fill some spots in my story but can't think of any.

>> No.8742459

impressive how it's been less than a week since EN2's debut and already it seems like clockgirl has assumed direct control of every dick on the board

>> No.8742481

>>8742459
ALMOST every dick. My balls are currently being filled waiting for art of Sana getting her breasts fucked.

>> No.8742528

>>8742451
me

>> No.8742553

>>8742451
takeshi
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IioP6So7M48

>> No.8742559

>>8742390
The whiplash I got from the shift in tone nearly killed me. 7.5/10 nice descriptive language and mood building.

>> No.8742593

>>8742528
(You) are already in the story anon, you're the reader/protagonist.

>> No.8742622

>>8742593
>he doesn't know

>> No.8742627

>>8742390
The toneshift was fucking hysterical, albeit most likely unintentional. That was fun.

>> No.8742761

>>8742627
As I was writing I realized I didn't want to write smut so I welcomed the lighter mood. Good thing it worked out

>> No.8742775

>>8742459
The unintentional gap moe of Wada creating a sadistic, dick-enslaving SSR servant only to have it be hijacked by a couch-crashing, autistic hag in permanent monotone is a buff of unprecedented proportions. Not only that but her real personality begs a hard M, yet she has been shoehorned into an awkward S role, so you get an S that melts like candy when you rub her belly. Her entire being is meant to be lovingly bullied. Add the potential for playing real games in there, and you've got a fearsome package.

>> No.8742843
File: 55 KB, 466x659, images (10)_1630044003246.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8742775
So... Meltryllis? Her design even is basically the same. Kind off...

>> No.8742864

>>8742843
Yes, exactly.

>> No.8743003

>>8734440
>>8735907
Hey, pretty good for an ESL

>> No.8743108

>>8738456
I googled her and at first I think, "Huh, seems pretty normal." Then I looked a little more closely... Hoo boy

>> No.8743160

>>8742051
It's all Kronii porn, all the way down

>> No.8743447

>>8742318
If they can come up with bullshit lore that makes no sense, we can come up with bullshit lore too to sate our horny. Also, 7.6 meters? Aren't dildos like 1/10 of our height? Wouldn't you need to be around 15 meters just to use someone around 1.7 meters in height?

>> No.8743834
File: 501 KB, 1137x2000, HumanDildo.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8743447
If she was 7.6M you'd be the equivalent of a horse dildo to her aka the minimum she would need to feel anything after 13 billion years of being a whore. Pretty sure due to scaling, 10 meters would already be way more than enough. If she was 15 it would be a meaningless dildo that could never satisfy her , quite like yer prick for feeling insecure and coping with a fetish like this.

>> No.8743876

>>8743834
How could she be a whore if there was no one to whore herself out to?

>> No.8743897

>>8743834
I uh... T-thanks for the diagram

>> No.8743947

>>8725038
Your oshi giving you the nut of your life after she edged you for hours

>> No.8743966

>>8743876
Some rich ass horny alien would probably agree to his local star being used as a toy for her or something. Also if gods are real in this universe there's probably some big enough to please her. The game was rigged from the start, she's been fucking Zeus or some shit all along.

>>8743897
Full effort, always.

>> No.8744001

>>8725038
Scientists discover that the great filter is actually Sana sucking all planets with intelligent life into her asshole

>> No.8744035

>>8744001
Imagine her using a rotating blackhole as a clit stimulator, or maybe to clean the cum up her womb, just toss one inside and voila.

>> No.8744058

>>8744035
This concept is going places

>> No.8744119

>>8740512
Please do write this!

>> No.8744158

Kronii sounds like a bitch

>> No.8744299

>>8744158
If you post this again, you'll be a dead man.

...or something like that, I forget exactly what she tweeted

>> No.8744308

>>8725038
Anything with more Oillie cute zombie doesn't get enough love

>> No.8744345

>>8744299
She wouldn't dare, the coward

>> No.8744386

>>8744299
How will she kill me? Over ejaculation? Does she plan to use her fat tits to drain my balls until I no longer exist in this mortal plane?

>> No.8744439

>>8744308
She got enough love on stream with her bf

>> No.8744487

>>8744386
What a horrible way to die, right? Who would want that haha

>> No.8744509

>>8725038
Sex with Ollie but she isn't a zombie she is just a very dead, smelly and maggot ridden rotten corpse. Oh wait, that is just her... Oh well, it will do.

>> No.8744611

>>8740992
I have never thought of how hot the concept of pekora's numberfagging catching up to her and leading to her becoming yandere would be. Thank you.
Also kind of makes me want a fic about pekora getting overwhelmed by her natural breeding instincts, slowly losing her mind trying to hold it off, then breaking herself on (your) cock as the urge to breed takes her over completely.

>> No.8744661

>>8744487
Funny you say that ironically but the human body has enough semen to fully cover a woman in it from to toe, look it up, it's real. So, let's do this. How many times a day can you cum tops? 7-9? Maybe a bit more if you're on medication? Now how much of the total amount of semen you have can be expelled in 7-9 ejaculations? Not much, right? Can you guess why you can't blow your load more than that in succession? Because it FUCKING HURTS LIKE HELL. Take it from someone who has had a nympho girlfriend. You don't want to die like that. Your body would contract every muscle as you scream out in pain after maybe the 20th or 30th dry orgasm. After that, it's blood. Your dick would feel like acid from all the friction burns on the skin, your heart would start to hurt a lot too as you slowly enter cardiac arrest. Yet you're still not dry. She'll keep going. You won't feel a thing after maybe 40 to 50. Your mind won't be there anymore. Normally one would've died of shock long ago, but let's say she didn't let you. You'd be an empty vessel after what would be the worst hours of pain of your life, and then you die from a heart attack. At least snu snu can be appealing because you die faster. In this case, you experience pleasure the first 3 orgasms and the next 60 will be absolute hell, worse with each one.

>> No.8744697

>>8744661
yeah but fat titties

>> No.8744728

>>8742051
this>>8740512 and some other ideas like the Shion & Aqua kusogaki disciplining.

>>8741763
you're in luck, I plan to make Ame one of the main characters, and perhaps one of the first partners you meet.

>> No.8744777

Despite you shitposting retards being a bunch of fags, I really have fun reading this thread and it motivates me to write something myself. But it's kinda long and not smut, so it's probably shit. I'd say it's mostly inspired by the Holocalypse stories, with a bigger focus and more development for (you). I'll post the first chapter's flashforward here, the rest I'll edit and have up tomorrow. Let me know if it's really fucking cringe so I can delete the rest.

You don’t dislike the sensation of pain. It isn’t lulling or comfortable, but it reminds you that you are still here, instead of somewhere else, like hell, or the underworld. Those weren’t the vacation hotspots as advertised by the reaper or the devil, despite one used to be Mori’s home, keyword being ‘used to’.
“Hmph…” You huffed, not tiredly, but certainly a bit spent. Physical exertions are your forte, making you the opposite of a disgusting landwhale, but a man has his limits, and you could feel yours approaching as you lean against the cold pillar of an otherworldly temple. There are thousands of them, lined up perfectly in endless straight rows, or maybe it is more like a jumbled maze of pillars, you aren’t too sure. Words alone are inadequate to describe the boundless scenery before you, the same scenery that is the backdrop of the humourless literal pink-head pacing closer.
“-ANON! Anon, you fuck! You fucking rat-FUCK! -Guh… God! I can’t believe you’ve fucked me like this! And not in a fun way either! You JUST fucked me RAW!”
You replied nothing, obviously so you don’t give away your location for free. Mori has enough hints from your bleeding shoulder leaving bloody smudges on the pillars you bumped into, she doesn’t need more help.
Her massive scythe is definitely an unorthodox tool, although that just plants her on a higher pedestal for her mastery over it as part of her trade. Your own weapon almost feels meagre compared to hers, despite the millenniums, or even eons of technological progress that separates your instrument from hers.
You pressed the mag-release button on your Remington ACR, catching the Magpul-emag before it falls more than halfway out of the well. The transparent viewing window on the back of the magazine showed you your remaining CT ammo within this container was around ten rounds.
Naturally, you reloaded your assault rifle. Even more logically, you retained the half-spent mag instead of throwing it away, because that’s what makes you a professional.
“C’moooooon~ Anooooon! Get your ass out here already! You wanna play hide-and-seek with me forever?! We can, but I got a stream coming up in two hours! So just let me give your neck a quickie with my scythie to soothe my psyche!”
Man, you really wanted to roast her for that rhythm, Mori’s kinda off her game. Then again, there was a good reason for that. More specifically, you. You are the reason she’s so pissed, and when she truly realizes the weight of your handiwork, that’ll be a Mori you’ve never seen before.
That’s why you gotta get outta here right now, like right away, now. This motivates you to try your radio, hoping for the best. <<All stations, Apex 1-0 transmitting in the blind. Primary objective complete, secondary objective botched. The HVT is active and in-pursuit, requesting immediate medevac by sector grid…>>
Wait, that isn’t right, not even close. Who’s gonna come in here to bail you out? What coordinates are you even gonna read to whoever receives your call? This place hasn’t been plotted and it probably never will. You gotta get out the same way you got in, through the index.
The index that put you in this place where your brain is turning to mush, you gotta admit you don’t really like it here, not even when it was introduced as the final solution.
<<-Belay my last, I’mma… I’m have to work myself outta this, over.>> That is better. Maybe not for your survival, but for your rationality. Because the entire reason you’re in this eldritch realm with a very angry and reaping-happy reaper was because of rationality.
I’m going to live forever…. Seeking not demise but eternity, you pick up your pace as you make your way towards… somewhere that’s supposed to be the exit.

>> No.8744975

>>8744611
At last you truly see as I do, brother.

>> No.8745056

>>8741659
Why the fuck do I have to do read it? I fucking hate EN and haven't even eat watched the new gen!

Look, your stuff is good. A bit Mary Sue at the end with her for some reason singling you out despite the fact it was a team effort. I could probably spank it to this but I'm in sage time already so no can do. You explored the concept well enough, descriptions are good, plot feels a bit forced at times but it's fine. If it's your first work (can't tell, this reply box is in front of your comment rn) then you're all set for the world of writing. Even if it's not your first rodeo, good job.

>> No.8745099

>>8741659
First off, you need to work on your grammar and formatting, i.e work on the flow between sentences and making sure to follow the old rule of one speaker per paragraph. As well as using the formatting tools to make the letter look different from narration.
While I'm not exactly a huge fan of the concept it, it does show potential in being hot. Just needs a lot of work in the description and atmosphere to actually make the kronies fucking her in a line seem hot enough. As well as more showing of feeling and action in the actual fucking of kronii as I did not actually get a boner off of this.
Still for a first attempt it is at least decent in making a scene and imagining of a scenario.

>> No.8745141

>>8745056
>First two sentences
Dude, what?

>> No.8745156

>>8745141
dude's off his meds

>> No.8745207

>>8745099
I noticed it too. He forms dialogue in a strange manner. Like a bro commenting on sex instead of a narrator describing the motions. Won't dig into the guy for it but it's not my type of narration. I can still wank to it so I didn't mention.

>>8745141
>>8745156
This ain't a show, move along kids.

>> No.8745241

>>8745207
it may not be a show but you made a spectacle of yourself all the same

>> No.8745264

>>8745156
meds makes Migo go bye bye anon

>> No.8745288

>>8745264
don't let the pills take her away from you anon. The doctors only want to deprive you of her, don't let them.

>> No.8745355

>>8745288
only one is going away anon. I still have Twappers

>> No.8745455

>>8740512
OP that just sounds like The Wheel of Time, but with Holos. Not complaining, I'd still read it

>> No.8745708

>>8725038
>>8744661
Fucking a holo so hard they become nymphomanic.
Facing the consequences as she rides you to death, the only question being whether your body or your mind will break first.
Dying looking at their cum inflated womb.
Being revived by necromancy to start the cycle again.

>> No.8745744
File: 3.60 MB, 482x498, 1626226630073.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8745708
I think there's an obvious candidate here

>> No.8745897

>>8745744
Kronii works too. Resetting your body while leaving your brain as it is. You get to experience the pleasure all over again, as if you were experiencing it for the first time. Not even having the pain there to keep you distracted and sane, you slowly become dumb from the constant pleasure

>> No.8746117

>>8745056
>>8745099
Thanks anons, I totally get where you're coming from and I'll practice more. This is my first attempt at porn, yeah.
Normally I would definitely read over my work to make sure it flows, but I was rushing to publish it right after Kronii's stream before everyone went to bed.

>> No.8746408
File: 477 KB, 720x714, 1629657748685.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8724601
Tragic Korone fic. Any criticism is welcome.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PACX-1vR0H0xiTIVRCpT7Mf3UbPQeK_Ai4opmBgDNUCfA7CqwCt-ao_rPA7fJkfarHvdX-uHOHduW6wYQvm6P/pub

>> No.8746590

>>8744777
For starters, I'd recommend using google docs. If you were just planning on posting this flashforward here and doing the rest of the story on a published google doc then it's all good. If you weren't, I would highly recommend doing so.
I can't really call it cringe when this is only the beginning, so I'll wait for your first chapter before giving you my opinion. Just a question though, how is this going to be similar to holocalypse? It looks very different so far from what I've read, if I'm remembering holocalypse clearly.

>> No.8746794

>>8746408
on the objective side, there's nothing wrong with this fic at all. your prose, attention to punctuation and grammar are all very good.

on the subjective side, there's nothing here that provokes an emotional response besides anon being sad - and yes, i can relate to him, but as a reader it's going to take more than that.
it kind of feels like you're relying on your reader's pre-established knowledge of korone, because i thought to myself whilst reading it, "if I had no idea who this woman was, i wouldn't care in the slightest what's happening here."

that's my 2 cents. thanks for the story, anon.

>> No.8746860

What are some of the best vanilla-ish sex scenes you've read from this general?

>> No.8746976

>>8746860
this time i'm not going to mention the usual favourites. i really liked ERROR.exe - mentioned it earlier; sora's insistent handjob was great.
haachamanal came across as more of an elaborate shitpost but i still shot ropes over it.
just a little crazy was a great suisex story, if a bit light on the smut for my tastes.
all of the holofantasy sex scenes are fantastic and i feel a lot of people sleep on this series
"forbidden love" is a heartwarming tale with an absolute banger of a sex scene.
HORN-Y was great and i fucking laughed reading it. coco is a character that i am frankly afraid of trying to write, because despite loving her (platonically), she's cringe as fuck. i felt the author got the character right on the nose, though, and hot dragon pussy made me bust hard and fast

>> No.8747138
File: 468 KB, 497x1238, nenepowerchart.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8726839
Vtuber power levels are not based soley on their characters abilities, but their abilities and character in real life. This is why Nene is the most powerful vtuber.

>> No.8747370

>>8744777
Always good to see more writeanons popping up, even more so when they say their story has been inspired by something you wrote. Doesn't matter how cringe or bad you may be when you start out, the important thing is that you keep writing and keep improving as much as you can, so keep it up. The premise looks interesting, I'm looking forward to see where you take this story.

>> No.8747468

>>8746408
Pretty good fic dude, the writing is pretty great and the concept is also good. Only problem I could say is that like >>8746590 said, it's less of a tragedy and more of a melancholic story about a love lost.
It's still pretty great though, liked it a lot. Just wished it could be longer but you should take that as a compliment

>> No.8747497

>>8747468
Fucks sake I meant like >>8746794 said Jesus Christ I suck

>> No.8747939

>>8733694
For science and only science, don't get me wrong, please do elaborate on which hags we speakin of', broda.

>> No.8748110 [DELETED] 

>>8724601
Have a short catdog tragedy i put together to get the brain juice flowing.

Ambush
https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PACX-1vTUi62jPmtKBL0_-maJqc02xe1ZHJLrDJV8kWNLxYM9c87_yD3hbtSlURZyhk69cxw-V5dQaBq11xwG/pub

still can't post images...

>> No.8748150

>>8746408
>Inagumi Korone
I don't usually point out spelling errors but come on anon.
Anyway I agree with the other anons takes on this. It's a nice short melancholic piece that lacks that needed oomph to make it hit as a tragedy other than the sad vibes.
I think the old adage of show don't tell would be the key here if you wanted the mentioned events to hit and make the audience feel. By which I mean make those scenes where he had felt happy and make it so that those are scenes of happiness so that we can actually feel the loss that would actually make this tragic.

>> No.8748175

>>8748110
Switch your browser

>> No.8748825

>>8746590
>>8747370
Thanks Anons, I'll have this in a Google Doc tomorrow. I just posted this snippet here to really motivate myself to upload the rest. I'd say the similarity with holocalypse is having more character development for the protagonist, the (you) character. Lots of stories on here are one chapter long and mostly focused on the chuubas, I'm going for something longer so there'll be more time spent with (you). It's a bit of action, some worldbuilding, some comedy and stuff like that, not really a central focus on a specific tag.

>> No.8748853

>>8740512
Hey, that's pretty similar to my idea!
In my case (You) get isekai'd in the hologlobe, with amnesia and a magic gauntlet.
The holos are the figureheads/leader/ruler of their respective countries and bear an unique weapon.
Main plot is that some kind of miasma is covering the world and corrupting it, effectively blocking all communications between the countries.
Some holos decide to travel to the last place that the miasma has not consumed, The Holy Land (Sora's country) to ask for help to the Goddess,
where they find (You), in the ground.

It's on the works, but it's advancing slowly.

>> No.8749893
File: 99 KB, 1200x906, Catdog.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8724601
A short catdoog tragedy to get the brain juice flowing. Now with image properly attached thanks to >>8748175

Ambush
https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PACX-1vTUi62jPmtKBL0_-maJqc02xe1ZHJLrDJV8kWNLxYM9c87_yD3hbtSlURZyhk69cxw-V5dQaBq11xwG/pub

>> No.8750925

>>8749893
It's an interesting short; kind of a bit too short to say much of it but it does sound like a good setup/ interesting bit towards a larger story survival with a bit of tragedy does sound like an interesting combination for a story involving okayu.

>> No.8754865

>>8740512
Mato Seihei no Slave has a similar concept if you are interested of seeing it in a manga

>> No.8759982

UUUUOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHH WRIIIIIIIIIIIITE! MY FINGERS MUST WRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITE

>> No.8760054

>>8759982
>not writing with your toes
Your not gonna make it with the wolves, kid

>> No.8764027

>>8725038
Haachama awkwardly trying to explain that she wants (You) to fuck her but done entirely in her broken English.

>> No.8764316

>>8764027
>"See, I-I want...there. *Points at your dick*

>> No.8764669
File: 308 KB, 1936x442, 20210827_202059.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8764027

>> No.8766275

>>8725038
having a lovey dovey sweet relationship with Sana but Kronii wants to steal(own) you for herself.

>> No.8768674
File: 12 KB, 189x189, guntako.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Injecting motivation

>> No.8769081

>>8768674
im going to inject my cum down your oshi's throat

>> No.8769109

>>8769081
get the FUCK in line
can't wait for Ina's members only "Sucking takodachi cock" stream

>> No.8769586

>>8769109
i personally can't wait for botan's "shooting all my fans" stream
with a blat-blat-blat and a ratta-tat-tat, all my troubles would be gone
finally i could move on

>> No.8769688

>>8769586
god i want to fuck that hagish lion

>> No.8769916

>>8769586
Mio's "Picking my future husband from my viewers" stream when!!??!???

>> No.8770073

>>8769916
>Mio causes a series of escalating gang skirmishes

>> No.8770230

>>8726839
If anything, it would be more of an argument over morals than an actual fight. Ame keeps changing things throughout time, trying to make it better, and Kronii is trying to make her stop and accept that there are reasons you shouldn't try to fix everything, and that good can come from bad.

>> No.8770285

How do you think you guys would fare in a battle royale between viewers for your oshi?

>> No.8770318

>>8770073
>Hag Highlander

>> No.8770361

>>8770285
I'd die immediately. Polka has some diehards. I may crack a skull or two before I'm overwhelmed.

>> No.8770366

>>8770285
My love for my oshi is so strong that I would easily decimate the competition
I'd probably do alright but I doubt I'd win

>> No.8770378

>>8770285
Unless there's another dude who competes in strongman and has a large stockpile of weapons I think I have an above average chance of winning

>> No.8770396

>>8770285
I'd be too lazy to participate

>> No.8770448

>>8770230
>Good can come from bad
Yes, like if the two bombs weren't dropped, we wouldn't have had anime, and by extention vtubers, and by extention /vt/, and by extention /wg/, and by extention Lunas Assistant

>> No.8770477

>>8770448
>implying the bombings weren't good

>> No.8770486

>>8770285
probably poorly. find somewhere to hide, let everyone else duke it out, emerge to challenge the remainders who had similar ideas and hope i don't get my skull cracked open with a rock a la rust

>> No.8770509

>>8770285
Probably would die very quickly. I'm the kind that hides and bunkers up in Battle Royales but when I'm forced to move I don't last long. If I could I'd find a shovel and somehow I can dig fast with it, i would probably get myself into the innermost circle and chill with a pile of grass over the only hole in and out of my little cave.

>> No.8770529

>>8770477
wtf that impies the bombs were a good thing anon

>> No.8770557

>>8770285
No way I would win. Instead I'd just team up with someone better than me, with the condition that if we win, I get to watch him fuck my oshi

>> No.8770579

>>8770557
i can't believe i share a thread with actual cucks

>> No.8770582

>>8770557
Matsuri cuck Anon...

>> No.8770594

>>8770557
why would they team with you and not just maim you for shits and giggles

>> No.8770609

>>8770557
If a literal cuck offered to team up with me in a situation like that I'd probably kill them on the spot

>> No.8770621

>>8770594
Anon that is bigger and stronger here, I would absolutely just kick the shit out of cuckchama for shits and gigs

>> No.8770675

>>8770621
you appear to have an elevated sense of your own self worth

>> No.8770701

>>8770675
to be fair he was literally the only anon that said he could beat someone up here, most people here just have low self worth

>> No.8770720

>>8770579
>>8770582
What? I'm being resourceful. If I fight by myself, I fucking die. If I cooperate with someone else, I might get to watch my oshi getting fucked. Way better than the alternative

>>8770621
I'd rather take my chances in a 1v1 mutually assured destrcution kinda fight, rather than 1v500k viewers

>> No.8770751

>>8770675
So "elevated self worth" is thinking that I could probably beat the shit out of a cuck? What kind of low self esteem do you have?

>> No.8770780
File: 26 KB, 442x525, 1628987131128.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8770285
>you're one of the last few combatants and your so close you can almost taste your oshi's breastmilk
>you turn a corner and see pic related
>he says "sorry anon, but there can be only one"
What would you do?

>> No.8770810

>>8770780
>Immediately kills himself so you can marry your oshi
>Refuses to elaborate

>> No.8770812

>>8770780
Kneel so hard i burst through the ground into earth's core

>> No.8770822
File: 688 KB, 2000x2000, strategy.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8770285
Pic related >>8770509

>> No.8770843

No one here actually suggesting playing to your strengths and offering to be a chronicler of the ensuing battle royale thus capturing the respect of both your oshi and the participants. As well as ensuring your own safety.

>> No.8770864

>>8770780
assume the position and offer to give his cock a warm-up before the main event

>> No.8770893

>>8770822
this is one situation the sadam hidey hole meme'd fit

>> No.8770906

>>8770843
That's archive anons role. Only he can have it. The rest of us fight in the mud, blood, shit, and piss.

>> No.8770944

>>8770843
sorry, but i'd still brutalize you
blood for the blood god, skulls for the skull throne and all that

>> No.8771024

>>8770843
But I am playing to my strengths, I'm not doing much of the fighting, just supporting whichever chad I teamed up with. I can write tales of how gloriously he fucked my oshi

>> No.8771027

>>8770906
If there was a situation in which I could get away with a Press vest as a 'noncombatant' to then backstab the "victor" for POLpussy I would take it. I'm sorry, but if that's an option available to me, I will take it.

>> No.8771073

>>8771024
I don't trust you. I bet you'd stab me in the back while I'm balls deep in my oshi.

>> No.8771106

>>8771073
i think he would be too busy trying to stroke his cock while trying to record it for further use

>> No.8771235

>>8771106
it'd be more appropriate to say he'd penetrate anon's backside

>> No.8771296

Is it wrong to choose Pekoanon as your oishi for this battle? Just curious.

>> No.8771329

>>8771296
here we go

>> No.8771333

>>8771296
you'd have a significantly higher chance of winning. If you actually lost I'd be pretty impressed.

>> No.8771375

>>8770557
Anon is approached by a black man, with no weapons and no real chance of winning, he resorts to words.

> Yo man, chill, chill! I'm gucci, we don't need to kill each other!
The other guy lowers his gun
> Whachu want?
> I can help carry your shit and also I'm a good spotter, I can cover your back while you shoot up front
The anon ponders for a moment
> There's only one prize, sorry, no can do. I ain't sharing.
Anon clocks the gun
> Wait wait wait I don't need the prize! I'm just here to live man, you can do whatever you want with her, I won't interfere.
Anon lowers his gun again, with a pause, he answers
> Fine, carry these chug jugs and you get to live anota day. These things, they heavy. You ain't gay or something, right?
> No man It's just that I don't really care about the sex. I just don't wanna die over something stupid.
> You callin' my oshi stupid? You wanna die cuh?
Anon shoves the other one.
> I ain't tolerating no disrespect towards my oshi
> Chill man that's not what I meant! I respect you man, I don't think I'm worthy of the price, you can have it. I'll just watch.
> I see...- you'll what now? I ain't tolerating no audience, you a cuck or something cuh?
> Not really man, but I can like you know, crank one out while you enjoy the prize, I swear you won't even notice me there man! I don't moan or anything, lived in a shared room with my brother and all that. Sneaky wank
> Oh cuh this just weird man, whatever, keep yo cuck ass mouth shut and less go.

>> No.8771399

>>8771333
Victory by default, the best type of victory.

>> No.8771428

speaking of Pekoanon, any update on how that smut is coming along?

>> No.8771440

>>8771399
Stand down.

>> No.8771462

>>8771375
kek

>> No.8771586

>>8771375
fucking laughed hard.

>> No.8771598

>>8771428
Eh, I've written about 500 words only. I'm at the beach house right now so no PC, and writing on a phone with no music is a little boring. I'm probably gonna write a warm up story while I'm not home, but making a CYOA is gonna be a job and a half so even if I was home it would still take a while. I've got down the general ideas of all the options you can choose but apart from that, as I said, not much.

>> No.8771674

>>8771598
Looking forward to it man; really curious to see how the first true CYOA works out. Enjoy your vacation(??) while you can, take it easy.
PEKOANON BEACH EPISODE UOHH

>> No.8771696

>>8771598
really looking forward to it but not in a gay way though haha

>> No.8771997

>>8771375
Keked

>> No.8773163

>>8770780
>My Oshi's breastmilk is on the line
Sorry chad but your power can't compete with

Super Anonymous (Forma de chupador de tetas + SEEEEEEEEEXXXXXXX ilimitado supremo)

>> No.8773748
File: 22 KB, 574x535, Enjoy.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8773163
Heh, not bad at all, Anon. But I've been drinking chocolate milk from the day I was born, all for this moment. Even as we speak, I'm consuming it through proctoclysis. Her breastmilk is the final ingredient I need, and there's only enough for one of us. But I respect the effort you put forth, Anon. Here, take this, and walk away proud for making it this far

>> No.8773875
File: 811 KB, 1000x1000, 1626698795230.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8773163
>you think you're the only one who would put everything on the line for that divine nectar? Don't be so naive!
>He is engulfed in a blinding light and he begins to levitate
>He transforms into his final form, Ultra Chad (limit break gigamax version)

>> No.8774154

>>8773163
Fazer nescau com leite de teta...

Am I crazy or does nescau not exist outside of Brazil?

>> No.8774816

>>8774154
It was literally made for Brazilians in Brazil so yea, it's BR exclusive

>> No.8775274

>>8774816
Do Brazilians outside Brazil turn their nose up at it?

>> No.8775472

>>8775274
it's literally just choco milk

>> No.8775554

>>8775274
>>8775472
i am dumb and just realized you were making fun of me

>> No.8775897
File: 66 KB, 272x483, 1477722019848.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8775554
We all have days like that.

>> No.8776215
File: 2.04 MB, 3707x3611, 1629956289009.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8725038
Korone has to deal with her fear of maggots in the most straightforward way possible, being thrown in a pit full of them, having them run all over her, inside her, raping her in every orifice for many days until her fear is fixed... or she is broken.

>> No.8776294

>>8776215
write it yourself because i guarantee you no one is touching that shit with a tenfoot pole

>> No.8776327
File: 84 KB, 275x264, 1629659521941.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8776215
seek therapy

>> No.8776356

>>8776294
You underestimate weirdanon.

>> No.8776518
File: 132 KB, 1013x1024, 1629536394150.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8776215
why

>> No.8776559

>>8776215
That's actually really hot. I can imagine her becoming gradually overwhelmed by the sensations as they turn from pain to pleasure and willingly choosing to remain in the pit, having her holes stuffed 24/7, worms wriggling around inside her as she shakes in orgasm after orgasm.
>>8776294
Speak for yourself.

>> No.8776587

>>8776215
is this a sakurafag?

>> No.8776835

>>8776587
>>8776559
Yes, when I saw the Sakura scene where he implied the worms were raping her for many days in a row, I got an unexpected erection. Unfortunately, nothing came up when I searched for images or doujins of this scenario, much to my dismay. And thus, I requested that image to be made. Also there's a high chance that I'll draw Korone being raped by maggots in the future but that's another story. Speaking of stories, that one should be made cause it's hot.

>> No.8776901

>>8773748
>>8773875
>He releases a deep sigh, shaking his head sideways.
You don't really understand it, do you? Two sides of the same coin, you and I. But you don't have to die today, friend - you can back down and I will let you go. I respect you, as someone who appreciates breastmilk, I truly do.

But we're not equals. No, we're similar, but not equals.

I don't just want her brestmilk. I dream of it. In my darkest hours, all that's kept me going was the image of sweet nectar seeping from my oshi's engorged nipples; those beautiful mounds of flash attached to her chest. The smell, the texture, the taste, the temperature, the consistency - all of it, absolutely all of it has been noushment for my soul. The more I suffered, the harder I fell, the further I lagged - the only thing that's kept me going was the hopes of one day latching my lips to her teat and having a taste of my own. To feel it spray between my lips, pool in the back of my mouth. Moisten my dry throat and melt my frigid heart.

No, we're not the same. You've got the physique, sure, congratulations. But do you have the heart? Do you have the will to move on? To fight the pain of broken bones and torn tendons, swallow the blood back down and fight back the tears? I do. Every second, every moment has prepared me for this. This is no prize, it's destiny.

So the choice is yours. Stand in my way and we'll both end up broken and battered, but I guarantee you as God is my witness I will walk past you. If my legs are gone, I will crawl. If my arms are gone I will slither. If my spine is broken I will sink my teeth into the ground and push myself up through sheer power of will. Pain will not stop me, it hasn't so far and it won't when I'm so close.

Do you have it? Do you have what it takes? Can you imagine the taste? Can you hear her moans? Does your spirit bleed for her nectar? I WILL get through you, in life or in death, but I will get through you.

>>8774154
Uma delicia.

>> No.8776959

>>8776901
Why do I have to share a country with people like you?

>> No.8776961
File: 35 KB, 1064x732, 1625220007222.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8776835
>I got an unexpected erection

>> No.8777025

>>8776835
While there's probably nothing of this particular scenario involving Korone, there's plenty in general. Search around the seedbed tag on pixiv, for example - "naedoko" or "苗床"

>> No.8777126

>>8776959
idk man, he sounds pretty based outside the grammatical mistakes

>> No.8777148

>>8776901
>NOOOO DON'T ERP

>> No.8777294
File: 187 KB, 394x753, IMG_20210827_173244.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8777025
Oh I'm very much so aware the concept has been explored in different ways. Unfortunately, I'm not into the guro or giving birth side of things so it's problematic to traverse through the genre. I have seen a whole lot of insect rape, sure, but it's not quite what I want to see.

>> No.8777510
File: 71 KB, 785x463, rrtrtrtrtr.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8777294
Well, with any fetish this niche, you've gotta sift through a whole lot of shit to find the occasional diamond.

>> No.8777624

>>8777126
Wait can you point it out? I thought I was doing alright.

>>8776959
But you don't, I escaped from hell a long time ago.

>> No.8777970

>>8776901
>>8777624
>I don't just want her brestmilk
breastmilk
>beautiful mounds of flash
flesh
>noushment for my soul
nourishment
I might be missing a few because i'm also ESL

>> No.8778037 [DELETED] 

>>8777294
>you have to eat all the eggs

>> No.8778200

>>8777970
Oh, that's just me not proofreading it I guess. Too much reliance on spellcheck and since I wrote that in Notepad there was none to be found.

>> No.8780962

>>8776215
>>8776356

On paper this would be right up my alley but my writing has been sporadic at best recently so I can't promise anything.

Also want to thank anons like yourself, who waltz in here with the courage (and gall) to go against the grain and present your weird-ass prompts for all to see. These prompts provide a refuge from the banal and the bizarre is the lifeblood of creativity.

>> No.8781355

>>8725883
Watch screenwriting videos

>> No.8782630

>>8780962
oh, haven't seen you in a little while, good to see you weirdanon

>> No.8782684

>>8776215
Why did it have to be my oshi?

>> No.8782958

>>8776215
I would write something like this if I wasn't sure no one would read it

>> No.8786153
File: 63 KB, 533x765, 1629190689661.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8780962
And I thank you! Great citizen. You've taken a request of mine before, and I know of your strange writing styles on whims, but I'm confident in your ability if you do decide to take it.

>>8782630
I'm sure he's been here just fine. Though admittedly I haven't heard of him taking requests but calling him out did the trick.

>>8782684
Because I got incredibly hard from hearing Korone scream as maggots crawled towards her in Metal Slug. Nothing personnel kiddo.

>>8782958
Uh... huh.

>> No.8786464

>>8782958
I'd read it. Probably vomit because I can't stand maggots but I gotta support a bro's work

>> No.8786673

>>8782958
>>8786464
Ah, I guess his sentence does make sense. I wrote some niche fetishes that almost no one read, but as long as there is that one person I can save... all it takes is one person, to save me. I'd read it, isn't that enough for you?

>> No.8786928

>>8782630
Good to see you too anon

>>8786153
May I ask what request of yours it was that I took up before? You've made me pretty curious.

>> No.8787204
File: 442 KB, 900x900, 1625117703990.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8786928
I believe it was Devilish Deeds, the name. What I personally consider to be part of the Futowa trilogy. Didn't manage to wank to it but now I'm more prepared, in case you make another exquisite one, I can do it...

>> No.8787768

>>8787204
Based, I really enjoyed writing that request and I'm also pretty sure it's gotten the most faps out of the stories I've written. On a final note I'd just like to add that futa is justice.

>> No.8787987 [SPOILER] 

>>8787768
Male on futa more like

>> No.8788035

>>8786153
This posting style...it's too familiar. I've seen this before. The Watamate...

>> No.8788094

>>8788035
I wouldn't be surprised if they were the same person

>> No.8788783
File: 98 KB, 1080x941, 1628782302092.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8787987
I wonder, male on futa should be easy enough to do, some dialogue about fucking her while you jerk her off too, simple. What about futa on male tho? I really wish someone would write it.

>>8788035
>>8788094
I have been using this answering style for many weeks before that schizo started talking.

>> No.8789085

>>8788035
meds onegai

>> No.8789113

>>8726839
I imagine they both end up on a plane that exists outside of time thus preventing each other from escaping. Just leaving their abilities like Ame being able to summon other Ames from different timelines kinda like a D4C type of situation.

>> No.8790045

returnee read anon here, is the kiaraxanon rrat fics ever expanded?

>> No.8790605

>>8788783
I mean male on futa is easy. It's trap yaoi with a vagina, by which I mean the dynamics are literally at this point standard bigger man smaller woman with a bit of spice in that the girl also has a dick spurting out cum when she orgasms.
Futanari on male meanwhile is gay sex but the top is a woman so it feels less gay. Even if the primary source of sex here will have to revolve around her dick. Yes it's kind of gay but the spice that makes it appealing to straights is the dynamic of a woman topping a man completely in sex by her gigantic dick that's doing 'real' sex (especially as futa art generally goes for absurd proportions).
You're probably going to want to write any futa on male stories in 3rd person by the way. The second person in (your) head thing works for normal male penetrative sex since the viewpoint naturally sees the girl getting dicked and has the narration have the feelings and action in their head.
I don't see how the same style would work in the case of you getting penetrated, as the focus the audience wants is on the Futa not (you). Though feel free to prove me wrong.

>> No.8790827

>>8790045
No, sorry. As far I can tell asking a few threads ago the Kiara x anon rrat fic is dead since the author isn't/wasn't here to respond when I asked. It's still stuck on three chapters and a bonus chapter that stored the greentexts.

>> No.8791518

>>8790605
the thought of a tiny dicked futa being utterly dominated and humiliated by you as you show then what a true dick can do (while stroking/ abusing their pitiful dick) is making me incredibly hard.

and if you want that extra spice, making them cum all over themselves as you rub against their prostate

>> No.8791783

>>8791518
Not my story but you just described this one
https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PACX-1vSovXzvlQAyHrCs2C1hU74k26UYaC-wmXHZ4W7HFCTxd8UFFBVNGaD8SfgQTjVBJ_B1zkkUQKp84q3d/pub

>> No.8791887

>Have an idea for a “Futa” Sana story
>The qrd of it is that Sana invites anon over to discuss spacetime theory and such
>Trying to demonstrate a theory Sana manipulates the universe to to attach anon’s penis to her own body
>Fucks anon with his own cock while he loses his mind from the sensation of both fucking and being fucked by “himself” at the same time

Sadly I have no fucking idea how to go about writing something like that

>> No.8791965

>>8790827
>>8790045
I'm still here it's just my motivation for the fic has been shot dead for a very long time. I may pick up again sometime later although no guarantees but anyone else is free to pick it up if you like.

>> No.8792038

>>8724546
i will never get over this picture. the artist not only drew her without panties but gave her the biggest fuckin dumpy goddamn it's good

>> No.8793055

>>8790605
The futa Lamy prompt should absolutely be from the guy's perspective though.
It's all about experiencing a motherly warmth, even when it comes from her dick.

>> No.8796818

>>8791887
The way I see it, you'd have to simply dwell a lot on describing the sensations Anon feels from both ends. Just lay it on thick, because otherwise I can't imagine how you'd write that, really.

>> No.8796944

Yo where's the Haatocest fics
She's practically begging for them at this point

>> No.8797038

>>8791783
yup, the thought crossed my mind as i hit post
I was fapping to it like an hour before so thats probably where i came from

>> No.8797236

>>8796944
no way i'm touching that
she's a nutjob or an attention whore and either way she can bask in irrelevance

>> No.8797660

>>8724546
>>8792038
i am torn in that i don't see Ame going commando, yet this pic is so goddamn good.
Ame is bootyshorts at the most.

>> No.8797759

>>8793055
You lay down your head on top of Lamy's soft lap. Her thighs feel like pillows, their warmth reminding you of your mother. Lamy strokes your hair gently as you look into her golden eyes, her silky blue hair running down your chest. Her cold and subtle breath smells like sake, but it is a pleasant and sweet scent.
> Yosh yosh~ it's all going to be ok now
She runs her fingers through your hair, slowly and gently caressing you. Your troubles all melt away. Then you notice it, a hard feeling under your head coming from her groin. You turn around, your face completely burried in her crotch as you lick and bite softly through the fabric of her skirt. Lamy lets out a brief moan and giggles shortly after.
> you're hungry for Lamy's milk? Do you want it now?
You look up at her and nod. Lamy smiles and pulls up her skirt, revealing her 7.8 inches long cock, girthy, with a smooth and shiny head. You can see the precum leaking out of her already and so you take it in your mouth without hesitation. Lamy thrusts into your throat from the surprise with a moan, but she quickly regains her composure, stroking your hair again.
> You're so eager to get mommy's cock milk...You naughty little boy~
You put your hands around her hip and thighs to help your motions. Sucking on her cock, cold and yet hot at the same time. Her head tastes salty, while her precum tastes like sweet sake. Whenever a droplet comes out, you can't help but suck on it even harder, almost like suckling on a tit. This causes Lamy to moan out loudly, grabbing your hair in her hand and thrusting her hip up as her other hand reaches down into your pants and begins stroking your incredibly erect cock. Not as big as hers, but still a decent size. But that doesn't matter right now, though her delicate hand softly stroking away at your throbbing cock feels unbelievably good, you care more about your meal right now. You increase your speed as you begin using your tongue, twirling it around the head of her dick while you take it deep into your mouth. Lamy starts acting differently, her breath starts getting heavier, she can't continue petting your head anymore, her hand strokes away at your cock much faster now. You can feel her hips raising themselves off the couch as she reaches her orgasm. Her delicious and thick cock milk begins flooding your mouth, much to your delight. Lamy's back arcs as her toes curl up. She lets out a loud but ladylike moan, filling the house with the half-elf's voice. You moan and groan as you ejaculate into her hand, which continues stroking you through your orgasm without stopping, even though her hand is covered in your hot seed. The semen in your mouth unsurprisingly tastes like alcohol, but is still thick and creamy, feeling you with its warmth. You swirl it around your mouth with your tongue, her cock still deep inside you. Lamy lets out hot breaths as her chest raises up and down.
> good boy... are you enjoying mommy's milk? You-ah~ are such a good boy. And good boys get rewards, don't they?
Lamy takes you off her cock gently, snapping out of your cock trance. Her milk drizzles down your chin as you swallow it to the best of your ability. Lamy places your head face up on her lap again, her cock hard against your cheek. She then presses her breasts against your face, fully enveloping you in their warm embrace, and she begins stroking your cock once again. Lamy smiles with a blush on her face. This is truly. .. a mother's love.

>> No.8798176

>>8797038
It's important to know how hard you nut

>> No.8802058

Come on now, kids, it's just a bit of motherly love. No need to be shy, resume your "straight" porn as usual. Let's not get to page 10 ok?

>> No.8802450

A full fic? I've only done a greentext thus far for Kronii in her thread

>> No.8802598

>>8802058
Am I dreaming or are you implying that straight porn is less straight than futa? Not planning on arguing this out because I know how futile it is online but I just kinda want to hear the reasoning behind this

>> No.8802758

>>8802058
What are you implying?

>> No.8803061

>>8802598
>>8802758
I'm implying exactly what you think I'm implying.

>> No.8803103

>>8803061
Look, I don't mind futa shit. But you can not seriously believe futa is less gay than normal straight porn.

>> No.8803191

>Less than 20 posts before bump limit
>This shit all over again
Anon, the bait, don't take the bait anon!

>> No.8803234

>>8803103
Yeah, sure. 2 women somehow are more gay than jerking off to only one woman and a man's dirty ass and pig grunts.

>> No.8803272

>>8797759
Absolutely wonderful.
>>8802058
Its nice to have some people that like futa, in spite of the vocal dislike of it, but I see no reason to make a fight out of it.

>> No.8803382

>>8803272
>but I see no reason to make a fight out of it.
Maybe stop shoehorning it in every discussion.

>> No.8803399

>>8803272
Eh, it annoys me because people would rather let the thread die than reply in one that has fetishes they don't like every once in a while. The same shit was happening with the pekofag thing.

>> No.8803578

>>8803399
>pekofag thing.
ERP is hot garbage, we established this.

>> No.8803634

>>8803578
says you nigger that shit made me rip my dick off
more so what the fuck makes one bad but the BR RP earlier is perfectly fine
if it makes your dick confused that doesn't make it bad you insufferable faggot

>> No.8803693

>>8803634
Nah, not him, but it’s hot garbage.

>> No.8803727

>>8803234
>Not only consuming porn from the males point of view, simulating that it's you fucking the girl
Incredibly gay of you anon

>> No.8803731

>>8803382
hey, gotta put yourself out there
even the guy who asked for Korone getting molested by worms had a little support

>> No.8803799

>>8803634
> I like it when men pekostick up for me but being so aggressive can stay in bed peko

>> No.8803849

>>8803731
Ah, yes, because starting arguments about futa is such a sure way to make it accepted.

>> No.8803944

>>8803849
ok

>> No.8803968

>>8803849
This. Holy fuck. Tired of it being forced into discussion due to some fag in denial.

>> No.8803981

>>8803382
>>8803849
t. "Make more Fubuki and publicly announce it to piss off as many people as possible" hypocrite

>> No.8804037

>>8803399
You know it's not why the thread was on page 10. Since EN Gen 2 the threads have been slower than they have been the past few weeks, not out of the ordinary for this week.

>> No.8804052

>>8803981
I haven't read a Fubuki fic ever since anons started comparing every single fic after Omelas.

>> No.8804203

>>8803191
It’s too late, the denizens of this general will never learn. They all fell for it hook, line and sinker.

>> No.8804240

>>8803191
>>8804203
Jesus christ, is everything that disagrees with you bait?

>> No.8804276

New thread
>>8804255

>> No.8804345

>>8804276
Interesting, very interesting. I'm the futafag so this can only mean the anti futafag is the earlythread OP. Case closed. Stop replying, THEY are the bait. How the turn tables

>> No.8804381
File: 11 KB, 300x245, 988D597C-2B51-4165-BC26-848B34BA43B3.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8804203
When will they learn? I’m inclined to believe that they aren’t actually falling for it, it’s just a couple of people working with early OP who also want to speed up bump limit. I should probably take my meds though, that’s the less likely possibility. People are just stupid.

>> No.8804528

>>8804240
What was there to disagree with?
Dude basically brought up a non-issue and made a show out of it for (yous) and was clearly successful at getting them.

>> No.8804572

>>8804240
When did I ever take a side? I don’t care about futa or anti futa, what kind of disagreement are you talking about? You’re genuinely retarded if you can’t connect the dots between someone like l >>8802058 appearing at the end of every single thread which causes a huge argument that speeds up bump limit.

>> No.8804625

>>8804528
Eh I literally just said >>8802058 to get the thread moving again. I figured it was the futa stuff and didn't plan on continuing. Apparently I accidentally implied something that I never intended on doing, but since they got so defensive about their sexuality I rolled with it.

>> No.8805100

Futa = Porn for faggots in denial
Try to argue with this fact all you like but you can't disguise the smell of penis on your breath

>> No.8805460

>>8805100
I consider it more of a gateway than a denial coping mechanism. From futa I got into futa on traps, from that I got into trap on trap, then male on trap, then IRL trap on trap, IRL male on trap is probably next but not quite yet. Thankfully, I don't think I'll ever get into directly gay sex but it's a slippery slope. Don't wanna become gay by accident.

>> No.8805863

>>8804625
Mate you knew exactly what you were doing with those quotation marks. Don’t lie, you were trying to get people riled up

>> No.8806615

>>8805100
If I had a nickel for every time this discussion has been brought up on his website I'd be a rich man yet we just keep going down these rabbit holes and I'm not sure why.
Just don't read stories or fap to shit that doesn't arouse you and move on.

>> No.8807203

>>8805863
I was going to say something more like "go back to your normie shittaste of vanilla Fubuki fics as usual" but I figured THAT would be to rile things up. So I said what I said. I didn't really have any intent behind what I said because I didn't read it after deleting what I was gonna say.

>> No.8807303

>>8807203
You would've gotten called an ass pained faggot who needs to write his own shit.

>> No.8807422

>>8807303
Which is true.

>> No.8807557

>>8807303
I kept to myself, you're the one doubting my statement. Sometimes you should let uhh, sleeping dogs lie? I believe that's the term I'm looking for? I don't have real reason to lie to you. Seeing me admit that the sentence is made for annoying people and yet you still couldn't help but reply aggressively. It's not a good look man.

>> No.8808356

>>8807422
Beggars will always be the worst of the worst. Prompts are one thing, but like that faggot spamming the Mori prompts for what, 3 months? It sets a bad example.

>> No.8808631

>>8808356
It's always deadbraps that do that too. We've had what like 3 separate Mori prompts spammed wince the start of the thread? The only other one that's come close was that one cuck who was too retarded to realize that no one wants to write or read a cuck story.

>> No.8808759
File: 74 KB, 1200x748, 1630122054974.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8806615
>rabbit holes

>> No.8808869

>>8808631
Sorry to say but I'm gonna write a cuck story and there sure will be people who read it. Not only that but his prompts got me good ideas too. Sounds like the usual "if I'm not having fun, no one should be"

>> No.8809011

>>8808869
Alright but don't get mad at me for not believing you. Because it's common for someone to samefag to fake support for a prompt or story.

>> No.8809168

>>8809011
Just finishing a Kanata story and if I don't revisit an old one that I have in the shelf, it's gonna be Matuli cucking stuff most likely. Been reading up on Beatani dads with their amazingly huge supply of cuck stories for inspiration.

>> No.8809262

these fucking threads.

>> No.8809407

>>8809262
What about them Lamy?

>> No.8809543

>>8809262
Come on now Lamy. You've already made a clown of yourself many times. Imagine being so bad you get slapped in the wrist TWICE by Boss Lamy, the gentlest sweetheart this thread has ever seen. You have nothing to say that people will pay attention to.

>> No.8809688

>>8809168
Dude, what the fuck is wrong with Dads? Christ. I couldn't stomach the cuckposting anymore.

>> No.8809706

>>8809168
beatani has to have the weirdest fucking fanbase around

>> No.8809734

>>8809262
why the fuck are you in them?

>> No.8809800

>>8809734
I haven't been in them since i got destroyed by boss lamy. It does seem that the threads get worse everyday

>> No.8809863

>>8809800
Wait what happened? What did boss Lamy do? I haven't been able to keep track of the become threads lately with Uni starting.

>> No.8809883

>>8809800
>since i got destroyed by boss lamy.
some retard slap fight i don't know about? either way, couldn't be any worse than the corpse of a lamy thread people keep jumping on

>> No.8810125

>>8805460
Dude, IRL trap on trap is gay sex. It doesn't make it not gay if they look cute. You could still argue for fictional trap on trap, because technically someone can just draw a girl and slap a dick on her. But real traps are just dudes, dude

>> No.8810160

>>8809262
Your avatarfagging isn't improving it

>> No.8810318

>>8809863
my rations were cut by another lamy in the thread. I took some time off and reflected on my involvement in the thread, i ralized then that i gave little to nothing to the thread. SO I stopped posting. Unless i start writing I don't think I'll ever post like i used to before.

Also feel like shit for pestering hag orgy anon

>> No.8810370

>>8809168
Please tell me that the Kanata story is fluff so that we can at least have a balance of fluff and depravity.

>> No.8810413

>>8810318
Ah shit Lamy I'm sorry to hear that. Are you sure it wasn't just bantz that you took a little too seriously? I'm sure the other Lamys don't mind you.

>> No.8810499

>>8810318
Could always write a story.

>> No.8810608

>>8810499
No one here writes.

>> No.8810722

>>8810608
Hey, I write! It may not be very good but at least it's something!

>> No.8810735

>>8810413
Even if i did take it too seriously i still exposed /wg/ to the /ag/ kiara greese fic

>> No.8810741

>>8810608
What the fuck do you m- WAIT, WHAT HAPPENED TO THE ARCHIVE!?

>> No.8811307

>>8810370
Well, I haven't gotten to the dirty part yet, it can be cute, it can be not cute. I can do comedy, I can do smut, I can do a loving relationship, but I've never tried cute. At the end of the day, Kanata's got a dick and Coco will help her. Is that cute for ya?

>> No.8811980

>>8810608
I write, fag.
I'm writing about 1000 words a day and will probably continue to do so until I finish what I started.
After which I'll probably feel really bad about being unable to be that motivated for any legitimate writing projects, but live and learn.

>> No.8812232

>>8810608
You don't write. Others do. You don't deserve it, but they still do.

>> No.8812280

>>8811980
Hey. I don't know what you're writing but I hope you have a lot of fun doing it and it comes out just how you want.

>> No.8814269

I hope I get to rape Fubuki one day

>> No.8814329

>>8814269
As long as you believe in yourself, then I'm sure you will

>> No.8814339

>>8814269
ditto, wanna eat her sodden semen-slathered form afterwards as she screams

>> No.8814878

I wanna lap up the cum oozing out of a raped Fubuki with my mouth then share it with hers in a passionate kiss while tears run down her face

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action