[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/vt/ - Virtual Youtubers

View post   

File: 160 KB, 426x371, amemorisayo secrets.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
871084 No.871084 [Reply] [Original]

ITT we will attempt to fabricate an all-encompassing narrative of the Vtuber-verse.
As it stands now, all narratives, whether true or false, either are limited to one Vtuber, or the interaction of two of them. In rare cases, it centers around the acts of a single company. They all attempt to resemble truth, at least, in various degrees, and are thus somewhat believable.
This is 2021, though. Truth is not that important anymore. Truth stands in the way of complete creative freedom. Fiction and reality are not separated as easily anymore, and it has turned easier to believe whatever without the necessity of actual proof of said belief. However, I seek to go one step further: ITT, I want to outright invent a story as in a roleplay, find inexistent proofs to our theories and thus try to find cohesion in the multitude of Vtubers that so abound nowadays, in other words: to knowingly hail lies as truth.
Here is the basic plot: All of the Vtubers known to man, and all to be known, are aware of a truth that we ignore, and for some reason they can't/won't tell us. We don’t know the content of that truth.
What you can do to advance the plot:
-Deepen the lore: Why do we ignore this truth? How do they know it?, how did all of this start?, etc. Anything goes: explain the origin of some meme, or the truth behind some roommate, or whatever. It can, and should, be presented as a theory, and be discussed between other anons until it is agreed to as “definitive”.
-Introduce a character, a.k.a. an existent Vtuber (herein referred to as "characters") of your preference, and his role, no matter how small. Link it with previous or future characters of the story. Again, don’t assume to be right on your assumptions.
-Claim to have found some proof, or hint, and show it.
>inbf Holo ALT rip-off
I didn’t know about that when the idea occurred to me. Fuck them, we can create our own lore.

>> No.871188

>pic related
I'll start: you know about this girl? She is called Amemori Sayo, 雨森小夜, which could translate as "A little night of rain and forests" (maybe it has something to do?). Anyway, apart from really weird first videos, there is a stream called "2.0になる放送", "The streaming where I'll become 2.0" (??), and on top of that, she is carrying a gun, as seen in the picture. My theory is that she is guarding something... whatever the case, I don't trust her.

>> No.871225

finally a good fucking lore thread

>> No.871521
File: 80 KB, 1280x720, maxresdefault.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.871625

>>871521
Interesting. What is she watching everyone for? An experiment, maybe? Or totalitarian control a la Orwell?

>> No.871826

ENTER ULTIMATE TRUTH
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PM_VT_esTAU

>> No.872124

>>871826
is this a Lain reference?

>> No.872214

truth: Marine is married to me

>> No.872363

>>871826
That was really fucking cool. Amazing.
However I will interpret this in accordance with my theory pertaining to Amemori Sayo: namely, that the Vtubers do exist, as well as their world. Otherwise Sayo would not need to carry a gun, and no secret would need to be protected from us.
Which means he is lying. Maybe because he wants to convince everybody that indeed he is not real, or because he has forgotten. That's all I can say for now.
However, there are many interesting bits to be recollected from this: he talks of a "system", which may be whatever links the 2D and the 3D, and of various worlds. Very interesting.
Has anyone caught any other valuable info from this?

>> No.872583
File: 15 KB, 463x453, 1614006127564.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I like the rrat that vtubers are part of the great reset
>you vill not have ze gf, but you vill have ze gfe
>you vill not procreate, but you vill coom

>> No.872798

>>872583
So Schwab is in it too? A development I didn't expect at all. Maybe he did help Kizuna Ai or something to achieve her lukewarm fame, and watched it all unfold from then on?

>> No.875009
File: 154 KB, 1200x400, abashiri.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>871084

>> No.875315
File: 1.15 MB, 850x1196, fbktry.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>872583
>>872798
It all makes sense now

>> No.883569

All VTubers are AI descendants of Kizuna Ai as part of her original programming to connect with everyone.

>> No.887658

A VTUBER'S LEFT SIDE IS THE ROOMMATE'S RIGHT SIDE

>> No.887794 [DELETED] 
File: 96 KB, 204x222, 1608651815295.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>872583
FUCK
IT'S POPULATION CONTROL

>> No.891568

>>883569
So they're all part of a neutral network? Interesting theory.

>> No.895448

>>887658
HOLY SSSSHIT. THIS CHANGE EVERYTHING!
INVERSION
SATANISM
KUBRICK
AAAAAAAH

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action