[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

2022-05-12: Ghost posting is now globally disabled. 2022: Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/vt/ - Virtual Youtubers


View post   
View page     

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 436 KB, 1000x994, 1625719970304.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8232665 No.8232665 [Reply] [Original]

She doesn't belong to Vshojo. Not whore/repulsive enough.

>> No.8232728

I mean, she did literally just unfollow her suicidal friend on twitter in the middle of her tweeting about being suicidal. So she's still kind of a bitch.

>> No.8232795

>>8232728
Nah, those kinds of people are fucking parasites. Was probably tired of her shit after the sixteenth suicide threat.

>> No.8232850 [SPOILER] 
File: 1.31 MB, 766x915, 1629496505612.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8232850

>>8232665
Wrong image

>> No.8232968

>>8232850
Op said repulsive, and she is british

>> No.8233048

>>8232665
I have nudes of her back from her /b/ days
she is a whore

>> No.8233084

>>8232665
>whore
Define whore

>> No.8233098

>>8232665
Who other than Vei is a repulsive whore in vshojo?

>> No.8233151

>>8233098
Ironmouse

>> No.8233909

>>8232728
woman moment

>> No.8234124

Pink cat may be bad, but at least she's actually entertaining. The rest minus the mouse and melody? Nah.

>> No.8234197

>>8232850
Op said NOT a whore.

>> No.8234305

>>8233084
Going by the definition /vt/ uses, a whore is a woman that relies, sometimes quite heavily, on crass and sexual talk as a form of conversation or humor. Alternatively, it’s a woman that has engaged in sexual acts that may be seen as indecent.

>> No.8234308
File: 92 KB, 1280x720, 1623063020361.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8234308

>>8232665
She had to join VShojo because other agencies won't take her due to her internet history.

>> No.8234326

>>8232665
She is repulsive in different way, her mannerism is annoying

>> No.8234627

>>8234308
Her history is a fucking nothingburger. You're insane if you think other companies wouldn't take her with her history as a succesful content creator in the anime community.

>> No.8234808

>>8233151
fair enough. but that still leaves the two of them a minority.

>> No.8234811

>>8232665
everyone in vsHOEjo is a whore except the sick dying girl

>> No.8234889

>>8232728
Based and only correct move

>> No.8234924

>>8234305
So when a man makes similar jokes, they too are whores? And why are all western women considered whores if they don’t even all make jokes?

>> No.8234931
File: 32 KB, 400x400, 5D341084-2D1C-4089-B7BA-4C9B8B3796B5.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8234931

>>8234627
Do you think Cover would take her?

>> No.8234982

>>8232665
She's the most repulsive one there by far.

>> No.8235028

>>8234811
She's a hoe in spirit

>> No.8235106

>>8234931
Cover literally kneeled to her for a collab.

>> No.8235256
File: 1.61 MB, 1131x1600, cutenyanners.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8235256

>>8232728
Based

>> No.8235287

>>8232850
anon she cheated on ur husband..

>> No.8235306

>>8234924
>So when a man makes similar jokes, they too are whores?
If you don’t like exaggerated or any mention of sexual humor, then yes. That or you believe women aren’t funny
>And why are all western women considered whores if they don’t even all make jokes?
I don’t know if it’s a generalization, but it would be believed the western is “more uneducated” (trying to come up with a reasoning)
>>8235106
If that would be the case, would she stay in a company whose members include lolicons?

>> No.8235358

>>8235306
>would she stay in a company whose members include lolicons?
I mean considering how many racists work with minorities, yes. It's almost like people are capable of separating work life from personal life.

>> No.8235444

>>8235358
I don’t hate her anon, but people shit on her for less and she seems to avoid the subject almost at any cost

>> No.8235456

>>8234931
Unironically yes. In an alternate universe she probably is one of the 5 holoen gen 1 girls.

>> No.8235461

>>8235287
>>8234197
Is there some rrat I'm missing or something?

>> No.8235529
File: 686 KB, 1366x2048, 1629490360156.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8235529

>>8235306
>would she stay in a company whose members include lolicons
She is in one right now. Melody literally has a loli model. She herself retweets stuff like this too: https://twitter.com/saaal653/status/1428207616316952577
Her "hatred" of loli stuff is way overblown on /vt/.

>> No.8235627
File: 1.07 MB, 891x1079, nyann.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8235627

Pink cat good!

>> No.8235643

>>8234931

She was previously in negotiations to join Hololive as the first HoloEN Gen 0, so probably

>> No.8235698
File: 319 KB, 1619x2038, rrat.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8235698

>>8235461
its not a rrat its true

>> No.8235766

>>8235643
>She was previously in negotiations to join Hololive
She shot down that rrat. She said she never applied for another company before joining vshojo.

>> No.8235767

>>8235461
This is like the fifth person I have seen asking about the Froot rrat this week
Anyway, I’ll still spoonfeed you
https://files.catbox.moe/ngu78x.png
https://files.catbox.moe/slp7em.jpeg
>>8235529
Will lolifags forgive her one day?

>> No.8235838

>>8235767
>>a 4chan ad is evidence
You can't make this shit up

>> No.8235892

>>8235838
You know that ad isn't real right

>> No.8235901

>>8232665
(you)

>> No.8235941

>>8235838
I never said the rrat is true, I’m just showing you the existent evidence
Also, do archive reps for the other pic

>> No.8235999
File: 337 KB, 459x403, Judge-No-Deal.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8235999

>>8235767
Mr. Anon, I'm afraid the evidence you posted cannot be trusted.

>> No.8236068

>>8235461
Only soldierfags who get mad at a supposed rrat.

>> No.8236273

>>8232665
Yeah her being too much of a hypocrite separates her from the others

>> No.8236437

>>8236273
It's just hiding your power level. If you're a dumbshit who publicly admits to liking lolicon then you get what you deserve.

>> No.8236573
File: 321 KB, 2013x1058, 1628420245195.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8236573

>>8236437
What hiding? Mel and Ironmouse are pretty open about it. Nyanners is the massive anomaly who only appeals to SJWs. Even the two of them are forced to stoop down to her bullshit, especially in collabs.

>> No.8236656

>>8232728
Context?

>> No.8236775

>>8234811
The spic was a teen mother, she's a whore too

>> No.8236780

>>8236437
>It's just hiding your power level
Unironically, Gura did it better

>> No.8236796

>>8232850
1. Is British
2. She did something even worse than being a whore so she definitely belongs in vshojo

>> No.8236831
File: 2.17 MB, 1606x1180, 1604089182326.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8236831

>>8236437
gura flashes her powerlevel to everyone and don't give a fuck
something nyanners should learn

>> No.8236843

>>8235461
well known in /k/ community, its definitely true. she is legitimately the only vtuber i hate because of what she did to that guy.

>> No.8237877

>>8232728
I'm getting tired of trying to save one suicidal friend too.

>> No.8237987
File: 535 KB, 514x532, 1629324449378.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8237987

>>8232665
pink cat is still a hypocrite whore who doesn't deserve happiness

>> No.8238068

>>8232728
holy based

>> No.8238197
File: 2.64 MB, 1871x1594, nyanners.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8238197

>>8236437
>hiding your power level
being a hypocrite*

>> No.8238510

>>8238197
Rent free till the day you die.

>> No.8238731
File: 17 KB, 375x143, 1628286045090.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8238731

>>8238510
>being compelled to respond every time
Kek
Ogey nyanners

>> No.8238938
File: 188 KB, 331x956, Mental Illness.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8238938

>>8238731

>> No.8239095

>>8238938
Schizos do the work I am not willing to... I kneel I fucking kneel

>> No.8239599

>>8238197
i want to meet the frothing stan who put that collage together, thinking he did something.

>> No.8239621
File: 75 KB, 536x179, Untitled.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8239621

>>8235892
It was real and showed up on mobile.
Linked to this post.
You'd find better proof of rrats n shit if you just searched BSApricot or her name in /k/ /vt/ or /aco/ archives.

>> No.8239645

>>8238938
>those hy_o___t_ posts
Did the schizos shitpost so much that hypocrite got filtered?

>> No.8239657

>>8232665
This but every vshojo except zen and hime.

>> No.8239833
File: 76 KB, 220x208, 1612055079381.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8239833

>>8232728
How do you come up with shit like this?

>> No.8239834

>>8232665
She's vulgar so it's very fitting.

>> No.8239914

>>8233084
W.H.O.R.E
Wonderful
Harmonious
Organized
Romantic
Elegant

>> No.8239932

>>8232728
If true then based as fuck, nobody has to deal with that shit over and over again, it ain't any of our jobs.

>> No.8239977

>>8234308
Okay rrat. The truth is she just doesn't really need HoloEN because she was popular before it and some indies like having no filter and streaming on their own schedule. It's true she just isn't what HoloEN is looking for, though.

>> No.8240315

>>8235767
>leaked nudes
No fucking way, somebody have them?

>> No.8240552

>>8235767
>posting a pic that has a link of a dead thread
>link doesn't even highlights the correct evidence post

this is gay as fuck
if any one wants to see it
https://desuarchive.org/aco/thread/4708702/#4711104

there is also no nudes, just some bikinishots that no one reposted or saved

>> No.8240718

>>8232728
This is honestly the only correct move if that friend keeps tweeting about it for weeks and never stops. It is not her responsibility to fix the mental health of her friend.

>> No.8240768

>>8240552
>no nudes
Fuck...

>> No.8240923
File: 508 KB, 764x492, 1628219305682.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8240923

>>8232665
>not repulsive enough
Want to know how I know you haven't actually watched her content?

>> No.8240979
File: 246 KB, 1100x1558, 7455a5048ae1615ee2de0dd7df54ae02.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8240979

>>8240923
It's true though. She's not repulsive at all.

>> No.8241074

>>8232665
These newfags that don't understand that Nyanners rise to fame was her voicing over a lolicon rape comic. She'd later cry and throw a fit over it when she became a SJW and disavowed it and alienated most of her audience. Vtubing saved her because she jumped on the success of the HoloEN train and people conveniently forgot or didn't know her past. Vshoujo fits her perfectly. Pomf.

>> No.8241125

>>8240923
Want to know how I know you haven't actually watched her content?

>> No.8241211

>>8241125
yes

>> No.8241271

>>8241074
People know, most just don't give a fuck about what she did when she was a kid

>> No.8241331

>>8241074
>rise to fame was her voicing over a lolicon rape comic
I will never understand why people are mad about this. Distancing yourself from stuff like that is just common sense if you want to make a career out of your internet content and don't want to get canceled in the west.

>> No.8241350

>>8232728
dont like vshoujo or this cat but this is based kek

>> No.8241408

>>8240923
Nyanners makes 2-3 lewd/crass jokes in a 4 hour stream. Most of her content isn't lewd or repulsive.

>> No.8241610

>>8232850
I still haven't seen absolute conclusive proof of this rrat, just a lot of people claiming to know it as fact, anyone have any links or screenshots that can conclusively prove this to me?

>> No.8241752

>>8241610
Of course they don't. Gossip is "evidence" to these retards.

>> No.8241764

>>8241331
That’s not the problem people have with her, everyone agrees it’s okay if she wanted to distance herself from that content. The thing is she made a rant about the people enjoying said content and how lolicon is equivalent to pedophilia and the sexual abuse of children
https://files.catbox.moe/0tkxjl.png
https://files.catbox.moe/8hcngg.png
Some acknowledge it happened years ago but then are convinced she never changed her beliefs >>8238197

>> No.8241785

>>8240923
Her content is boring as fuck tho
she makes a few jokes while playing/watching something then as soon as she cracks something a bit spicy she goes into her "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry" loop like a traumatized child crying to not get daddy's belt to the face again

>> No.8241835

>>8241074
>she jumped on the success of the HoloEN train
You could say Hololive but she was already getting over 3k a stream when HoloEN launched and the numbers were only going up

>> No.8241921

>>8241610
No. I haven't even seen anyone prove she was ever married. About 19yrs old at the time of those messages.

>> No.8241941

>>8241764
Forgot to say, she also gets accused of being a SJW >>8232410

>> No.8241971

>>8241835
I forgot Nyanners existed until she showed her poorly designed and rigged avatar. HoloEn definitely helped her.

>> No.8241978

>>8241785
Nyanners barely does react content (she didn't do react content at all for months and only recently started watching scary videos with heartrate monitor) and this "I'm sorry, I'm sorry" loop you speak of doesn't exist.

>> No.8242011

>>8241610
Two months ago someone involved posted their receipts of the rrat. The thread was a shitshow.
Yet its hardly recalled.
Now no one bothers to spoon feed because the bans for even mentioning her roommate are so fucking frequent.
Do reps or ask /k/ in a patch thread, don't have /vt/ rules there.

>>8241921
It has been said before but this is a tricky thing to do when it is so fucking easy to scrub stuff like that from the internet. They were married, owned a patch store together (you can still see btw) and it was long distance. So hiding any proof of a relationship like that is a piece of cake.

>> No.8242029
File: 52 KB, 1280x720, face.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8242029

>>8241785
I never once apologized to my father when he gave me the belt, nor when he used to throw me across the room into walls.

>> No.8242033

>>8241971
Hate her all you want, but Nyanners' rigging is unironically better than the rigging of most hololive vtubers.

>> No.8242072
File: 24 KB, 555x234, pamf.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8242072

>>8232665
She's hypocritical enough

>> No.8242125
File: 64 KB, 791x764, 1624675296816.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8242125

>>8232728
Nyanners more like based and redpilleders.

>> No.8242126

>>8242072
Imagine the shitshow it would be if she somehow gets to collab with Gura

>> No.8242132

>>8242011
>Two months ago someone involved posted their receipts of the rrat. The thread was a shitshow
I remember that thread. I learned that her "cheating" was just discord ERP and not actual fucking in that thread. Not saying that doing discord ERP is fine when you're in a relationship, but it's not in the same league as fucking someone.

>> No.8242147

>>8242072
Wow. An angry lolicon schizo spent 5 bucks. Cool.

>> No.8242208

>>8241331
>I will never understand why people are mad about this.
They're mad partly because she doesn't only distance herself from it but also moralfags about others liking that content.
The other part is she only distances herself from that content when it's convenient, while she's absolutely fine with it if she thinks it'll benefit her, like the collab with Kizuna Ai who engages in "disgusting pedophilic crap", or playing Nekopara and feigning ignorance on its content when she'd made a fandub of it as in the picture that gets reposted >>8238197

>> No.8242236

>>8242132
Yeah the dude lives like 5k miles away

>> No.8242307

>>8242126
I can already taste the butthurt.

>> No.8242327

>>8242033
If it was so good why did she change it?

>> No.8242338

>>8242208
Kizuna Ai masturbates to loli porn?
That schizo board makes me laugh every time.

>> No.8242339

>>8242132
That's what the person was trying to clear up if I understood correctly. Among other things.
Its not such a big deal, I'll agree, but not something I'd want to find my SO doing.

>> No.8242402

>>8242029
well, you are not a 5ft pink cat girl

>> No.8242433

>>8242126
Gura doesn't collab outside of hololive, so it's not going to happen. But I honestly don't think it would be a problem for either of them outside of a lot of shitposting on this board. Any kind of rivalry or bad blood between them is wishul thinking by /vt/. I know there was that VN role, but it wasn't Nyanners' fault that Senzawa got fired from that role. Senzawa used to comment on Nyanners' twitter posts and they have definitely spoken in the past.

>> No.8242458

>>8242126
>>8242307
Thankfully gura is too lazy to collab with these shitters. Based

>> No.8242482

>>8242327
She got several upgrades and outfits over the 1st year and then a new model for the 1yr anniversary. VTubers get new models. It's pretty standard.

>> No.8242549

>>8232850
>>8236843
FROOT where are my FUCKING patches?

>> No.8242605

>>8242208
She doesn't moralfag about anything though. She had one mental meltdown about the topic years ago and hasn't given anyone shit for it since then. People on this board act like she's on a anti-loli crusade right now when in reality she just completely ignores the topic and even retweets loli-ish art of her own character.

>> No.8242627
File: 295 KB, 579x536, 1629305500925.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8242627

>>8242549
oi fooken govna you wan sum patchees innit

>> No.8242639

>>8242433
>Senzawa used to comment on Nyanners' twitter
this is a rrat and never happened

>> No.8242704

>>8242605
The nekopara sperg-out was this year I think, and the Wataten thing was only 2 years ago

>> No.8242714

>>8242605
Why are Nyannerfags so full of lies and bullshit? The whole reason Nyanners changed her model was because she hated loli art of her. She even made a rant about it on discord.

>> No.8242833

>>8242639
It took me literally 2 seconds to find this one:
https://twitter.com/sensenzawa/status/1081030071723409408

>> No.8242842

>>8242338
You can twist words by saying Nyanners only hates "masturbating to loli porn" and then scoring easy points by saying there's no proof Kizuna Ai does that, but that's not the point Nyanners is making at all.
Her opinion is very clear: anything sexualizing lolis is abhorrent, and Kizuna Ai definitely does enough of that.

>> No.8242977
File: 2.99 MB, 2480x3508, E9IDOSuVIAYlgK7.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8242977

>>8242714
>The whole reason Nyanners changed her model was because she hated loli art of her.
She hated that people called her character a loli when she didn't intend it to be one (and I agree that it wasn't a loli). She retweets -borderline- loli art all the time. She retweeted pic related just yesterday. Anyone who considers her old model a loli would consider this art to be loli.

>> No.8243076

I don't care if she's hypocritical about loli. If I didn't watch content creators that were hypocritical about something, then I wouldn't be able to watch any content creator. The only reason Nyanners gets so much shit about it is because of the shitstorm she got when she took down Pomf Pomf Pomf and the reply she gave as to why. I've been watching her since like 2009 before her first channel was taken down, and I still enjoy her content now. That's all I care about

>> No.8243110

>>8235767
>failed to supply patches to /k/, making them mad
>then found to be cheating
hmm kinda sus

>> No.8243151

>>8242977
She only did that to cover her fucking tracks

>> No.8243240

>>8243110
this is why people hate cheaters. people try to cope and say its just a relationship and it shouldnt matter to you. no. cheating is a signifier of a corrupted unhealthy mind and it very clearly extends to other interactions. never trust somebody who is known to have cheated on their partner

>> No.8243242
File: 137 KB, 1024x768, schizoboard.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8243242

>>8243151

>> No.8243243

>>8242977
Sjws be like:
>DURR ackchyually she's flat so I still hate lolis hurrr

>> No.8243313

>>8243240
I still haven't seen proofs
Horny discord messages but not proofs

>> No.8243346

>>8243151
Meds, now.

>> No.8243372

>>8241331
You were clearly not there or a fan when that happened. She threw her audience under the bus hard and doubled down over and over on the side of her hard left tumblr friends she was trying to impress. The retard succeeded in squashing her own popularity and of course the puritanical left didn't come to save her.

Who knows if she even still is talking to them these days, but anyone who has a history of attacking their audience and is that heavily influenced by SJW style politics is not someone I'd support.

>> No.8243402

>>8242977
Although she doesn’t seem to like sexualized lolis with so much she shows those outfits I’m starting to think she likes middle schoolers

>> No.8243497

>>8241408
Her last Detroit stream was about 10 hours long and she swore once (1x). There was a seiso challenge but she wasn't really struggling with it either.

>> No.8243565

>>8240923
Wanna know how I know you've only watched out of context clips of her?

>> No.8243574
File: 77 KB, 632x614, unemployed skeleton.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8243574

>>8242029
Now you get to watch him wither and die

>> No.8243743

>>8243372
I wasn't a fan of her, true. I was aware of her, but I only started watching her content when she became a vtuber. For me she was just one of the attentionwhores on /a/ back in the day. At least she didn't tripfag as far as I remember. I also agree that she could have handled the whole thing WAY better than she did, but I still find it pathetic that people can't get over it 6 years later. It's incredibly obvious that current Nyan is neither the edgy 4chan shitposter nor the misguided sjw anymore. She has settled somewhere in the middle between those things, like most sane people do when they grow up.

>> No.8243786

>>8242208
>she is a hypocrite
Exactly this. She exploits the audience and culture. She reminds me a lot of far left voice actors that loathe everything about the anime they dub and alter lines. She is no different from them.

>> No.8243804

>>8243313
sucks to be you then, don't have to convince everyone

>> No.8243824

>>8243313
i dont care about what your opinion on the matter is because mine is the correct one

>> No.8243921

>>8233048
Post them

>> No.8243935

>>8242433
One panders to reddit and the other absolutely hates reddit. Ofc they would be rivals.

>>8242977
>>8242833
>>8235529
One image or one comment does not tell us anything. It would have to be repeated -scientifically proven- evidence.
There have been plenty of instances of Nyanners being an anti. If she was truly a lolicon then you'd have to find enough evidences that would outmatch all of her anti instances.

>> No.8244122

>>8243935
>If she was truly a lolicon
Nobody is saying that Nyanners is a lolicon. She just isn't the vocal anti people claim she is. She works with lolicons, doesn't give anyone shit for liking loli, still appreciates art of her character drawn with loli proportions and stays out of controversial shit.

>> No.8244171

Speaking of rrats is it true that melody and veibae are actually virgins?

>> No.8244215

>>8244171
Girls aren't virgins

>> No.8244252

>>8244215
YWNBAW

>> No.8244287

>>8243935
Do you want me to tell you how I know you’re a Twitter user? There’s no discourse here friend

>> No.8244295

>>8244122
If she wasn't a vocal anti she wouldn't have made a rant against them on Discord and just ignored it. But the fact is she did, and even changed her model. She even cancelled Nekopara because of it.

>> No.8244304

>>8232728
If you've ever been around those people, they really need to get offline and get help. They start using social media and their friends as a replacement for therapy so they might be to blame.

I won't defend Nyanners, though. She is a bitch and I completely believe she might've tossed them. She has a history of that and moral hypocrisy. It would not be beyond her to be against suicide then unfriend them because they're suicidal.

>> No.8244316
File: 933 KB, 815x841, nyaaaaan.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8244316

Im just passing by again to tell you that i really like this pink cat.

>> No.8244332

>>8244171
Nobody knows. If you believe the rrat about Melody's roommate then she isn't one, but the rrat isn't confirmed at all.
Vei has both claimed to be a virgin and to not have gotten laid in years (which would imply that she has gotten laid at one point).

>> No.8244375

>>8244295
>She even cancelled Nekopara because of it.
This is possible, but ultimately a rrat. The official reason she gave for changing the game wasn't loli-related.

>> No.8244422

>>8244122
>doesn't give anyone shit for liking loli
Who's gonna tell him?

>> No.8244496

>>8244422
In the past few years. Yes, I know her old tumblr posts. She deleted that tumblr a while ago, just like she deleted pomf. Neither of them represent who she is now.

>> No.8244563

nyanners is kind of fun as a clumsy type of character. she keeps trying to be popular and everyone hates her.

>> No.8244573
File: 57 KB, 237x255, 1618736298788.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8244573

>>doesn't give anyone shit for liking loli
>Who's gonna tell him?

>> No.8244595

>>8244375
Yeah it was SJW related. Apparently SJWs in her discord complained about Nekopara so much so that she cancelled it. Even her fans was absolutely opposed to the idea.
So to nyanners:
SJWs > Her own fans

>> No.8244605

>>8244252
Thank God

>> No.8244644
File: 73 KB, 570x537, 1622574255521.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8244644

>Yeah it was SJW related. Apparently SJWs in her discord complained about Nekopara so much so that she cancelled it. Even her fans was absolutely opposed to the idea.
>So to nyanners:
>SJWs > Her own fans

>> No.8244666

>>8244422
>>8244573
samefag

>> No.8244687
File: 706 KB, 1733x2048, 1614682967152.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8244687

>>8244573
>>8244644
why you keep posting picture of yourself nyannerfag incel?

>> No.8244695
File: 9 KB, 395x520, 1626266393854.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8244695

>samefag

>> No.8244696 [DELETED] 

Wojaknigger appeared
Bravo, this thread is officially shit

>> No.8244724

>>8244563
>she keeps trying to be popular and everyone hates her.
She is popular, just not on this board. Nyanners gets holoen numbers (not gura numbers, but she's on a level with the rest of holoen). That's actually insane for a western non-holo.

>> No.8244727

>>8244563
That's the magic of Nyanners, 4chan and reddit both agree she sucks. She deserves a Nobel Peace Prize for bridging that seemingly insurmountable gulf.

>> No.8244795

>>8244724
nyanners gets mediocre twitch thot numbers

>> No.8244835

>>8244687
I keep seeing this picture, but it doesn't look that bad to me. He's not ugly. The only thing he does wrong is making a stupid face and wearing vtuber merch in public.

>> No.8244861
File: 44 KB, 1186x335, nyan.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8244861

>>8244563
>>8244727
lol

>> No.8244865

>>8244563
/vt/ isn't everyone.

>> No.8245134

>>8244795
And even Gura gets shit numbers compared to Pewdiepie if you're gonna start using that logic, she's doing very well as a vtuber.

>> No.8245355
File: 44 KB, 586x272, 1623882089711.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8245355

>>8244375
>Nyanners isn't anti-loli she's just an SJW
Even if that was true it wouldn't make it better

>> No.8245499

>>8245355
>he lacks critical information

>> No.8246016

>>8244795
Copium

>> No.8246212

Oh, the poljak is back, well at least we know he's a nyannigger now

>> No.8246219

>>8245499
If she took back her statement on Wataten please let me know

>> No.8246419

>>8232728
>tweeting about being suicidal.
No one who talks about killing themselves wants to kill themselves. They just want attention. And bonus, if they do kill themselves, you don't need to hear about it anymore.

>> No.8246674

>>8244304
>She has a history of that and moral hypocrisy.
anon everyone has a history of moral hypocrisy.
and as most other anons have pointed out correctly, its not her job to deal with someone who are on constant suicide watch (though i dont know who it was were refering to so maybe it was a onetime thing but whatever), it'll only cause her more mental instability.

>> No.8246797

>>8246219
Why would anyone retract a statement criticizing that shitty anime?

>> No.8246925

>>8246797
She specifically said she would like the show without the loli, the only reason she didn't like it was she's an anti-loli cunt

>> No.8246967

>>8241610
>I still haven't seen absolute conclusive proof
The jannies deletes the proofs every time we have this dicussion. I was even banned one time for posting the proof

>> No.8247193

>>8246925
She specifically said she didn't like the "weird child grooming crap"
It's a show about a 19yr old going after a 10yr old
That shit is fucked up
Half of her favorite shows have lolis in them she just doesn't like it when there's shit like that going on

>> No.8247274

>>8247193
>It's a show about a 19yr old going after a 10yr old
You say that like was a sexual thing. the whole anime was a onee find her sister and friends cute

>> No.8247509

>>8247193
why don't she say the same thing to the show she watches then?
what a massive hypocrite nyanners is

>> No.8247580

>>8246967
at this point i dont know why you guys havent posted the post number of the post that has the proof and told them to go look at the archives
>>8247274
anon the undertones of how she acted with the young girls is palpable, she wanted to do lewd shit to them, and the fact most doujins feel natural for the tone of the show and the fact most loli artists drew her fucking her sister and friends shows that the sexual undertones were too strong for some people.
i dont give a damn about moralfagging but you cant tell me that the show isnt about a 19yor going after 10yr olds when thats the whole point of the show

>> No.8247671

>>8247509
Because the other shows don't involve adults drooling over little kids

>> No.8247797

>>8247509
Some people have a set amount of shit they're willing to handwave away anon, clearly wataten was too much for her to handwave away compared those other shows you're referring to.
remember anon theres only so much stupid bullshit someone can handle before they draw the line.

>> No.8247818

>>8247671
neither do any anime, all of them fictional
but the fact that she single out the anime just because some sjw virtuesignaller said so, is her being a piece of shit
you were the one who said she watches loli show, where is it then?? where is the same line of thought for those show?

>> No.8247911

>>8247797
there is no set amount, that's just some arbitrary excuse to be a sanctimonious piece of shit

>> No.8247965

>>8247580
>at this point i dont know why you guys havent posted the post number of the post that has the proof and told them to go look at the archives
In what part about being deleted you don't understand?The Jannies here are such faggots that they delete it beacuse is ''doxxing''/roomate shit Froot didn't even changed her fucking name from the time she used to make patches for/k/ with her husband of course that the anons will every time show what she did.Some anon to this day didn't get their patches

>> No.8248091

>>8247965
Not 100% but I think archives show even deleted posts, anon.

>> No.8248095

>>8247818
What you're saying is she's anti-loli but willing to pretend she's not up to a certain point. People who are ok with loli are ok with loli, there's no stupid conditions to it

>> No.8248200

>>8247818
Some people can look at child anime characters without immediately wanting to fuck them
I'm sure you can't relate to that but I guess that can't be helped
She is not against the existence of child characters, that would be insane
She didn't complain about the other shows as she didn't see anything in the story to complain about

>> No.8248229

>>8242033
To be honest that doesn't seem like a high bar to clear.

Feels like even tiny Western indies have better rigging/tracking than Hololive
I don't get it

>> No.8248257

>>8247797
>>8248200
Are you one of those niggerfaggots who goes to Horror conventions just to be a massive dick to Horror fans and movies you "don't handwave away"? And then start babbling about how they're all psychopaths or some shit? That's essentially what you and Nyanners are sounding like. Fuck off

>> No.8248357

>>8248257
No. Although you do seem like a psychopath.

>> No.8248358

>>8248257
They definitely sound like the boomers and karens who go to vidya cons and then complain that a game has 'too much violence'. Absolute niggers

>> No.8248497

>>8248358
>>8248257
No problem with horror movies or video game violence at all but you 2 seem like like the types who can only get hard when you see a cartoon drawing of a little girl so I guess we're never gonna see eye to eye

>> No.8248499

>>8248095
>People who are ok with loli are ok with loli, there's no stupid conditions to it
You really can't imagine someone being okay with a child character existing in a show but not one being sexualized?

>> No.8248541

>>8248357
Fiction policers are trash, she's a holier than thou prick

>> No.8248560

>>8248499
Sounds like a retarded sjw with kids living rent free inside their head.
Just like with boomers who have terrorism living rent free inside their head so they complain about video games.

>> No.8248661

>>8248497
Actually no. I hate Nyanners for other reasons more, like pandering to the "Traps is offensive therefore you should be offended" perpetually offended crowd.

>> No.8248694

>>8248541
>Fiction policers
She just gave her opinion, she didn't ban the fucking anime.

>> No.8248746

>>8248694
She and her fanbase tried to deplatform some Vtuber just because she was some loli succubus. Also attacked and harassed several Japanese artists as well. She's already halfway there.

>> No.8248763

>>8248560
So that's a no, you're genuinely unable to comprehend a person being put off by a sexual depiction of a child?

>> No.8248793

>>8248661
Ahh'll give her a pass on that one, people called her a trap for fuckin years so no surprise she don't like it

>> No.8248828

>>8248763
Everyone is? But then some can't separate reality from fiction so that's their own retardedness.

>> No.8248840

>>8248746
>She and her fanbase
Let me guess, she didn't actually do anything but some other faggots did and you're blaming Nyanners for their actions.

>> No.8248864

>>8248746
Proof? Anywhere??

>> No.8248913

>>8248828
Everyone is what?

>> No.8248947
File: 111 KB, 674x905, EV4uDlqWsAAf-Jx.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8248947

>>8247818
anon fiction may not be reality but its still based on reality, morals are part of culture and are what form art.
these shows are not made in a void, and neither are its viewers, handwaving away everything as just fiction removes a lot of the artistic point of stuff existing.
me making that point doesnt mean i agree with nyanners but instead means i disagree with your opinion that is the same as saying "turn off your brain, dont think about it"
>>8247911
yes the same arbitration that determines what you see as sanctimonious piece of shit, you are not immune to your own criticism here anon, my point is that she has limits and the show pushed past it, just as much as her opinions pushed passed your limits.
>>8247965
anon.. have you never done any archive reps? the archives record the deleted posts too, you'd know this if you did your reps.
>>8248257
oh please anon tell me about how im the devil for telling you the truth while you complain about a pink cat who said something you disagree with.
fiction is fiction but its a reflection of reality, you can pretend its fake all you want, escapism is the point of most fiction but fiction is created and consumed by humans with thoughts and opinions of their own that influence the art.
>>8248541
honestly the people getting pissed at her for her opinions are more fiction police then she is just you guys have barely any influence.
>>8248763
anon im pretty sure he was agreeing with you
>>8248793
the trap thing is refering to the fact twitter just decided one day that trap was a trans slur despite it having its own meaning in the anime community and then all the retards attacked people for using it on anime femboys like they had for years at that point, most people werent aware it was a slur because people just decided it was one day and yelled about how it was.

>> No.8248961

>>8248499
So she's still crying about sexualization of fictional characters? How exactly has she changed from her Tumblr SJW garbage again?

>> No.8249026

>>8248961
honestly theres more people crying about her opinions then the amount of times shes cried about fictional characters for any reason probably

>> No.8249102

Until Nyanners does a naked dogeza I will never forgive her for the tumblrfaggotry.

>> No.8249103

>>8248947
>fiction affects reality
Wow, who woulda thought the Nyanners-fag was an SJW

>> No.8249117

>>8248828
>some can't separate reality from fiction
You can not want to see certain things even if they're fictional, if a show had a scat fetish scene I'd feel disgusted and stop watching even though it's just fiction, surely there's things even in fiction you wouldn't want to see.

>> No.8249119

>>8232665
You fags say that about every single Vshojo member.

>> No.8249139

>>8248864
>>8248840
just visit her discord, her sjw crowd is all in there

>> No.8249219

>>8248947
smart lasagna cat

>> No.8249224

>>8249117
If Nyanners or anyone doesn't like it then they can fuck off. No one is forcing them to virtue signal or to be a massive fuckin dick. It's like going to video game forums and complaining about violence in video games.

>> No.8249244

>>8249026
SJW trash doesn't belong on this board. Don't cry when she gets shit on in every thread, she doesn't belong here

>> No.8249344

>>8249117
Would you go cry about it to Mother's Basement though. You can dislike something and not complain about it on Twitter for clout

>> No.8249359
File: 73 KB, 680x650, 1612965436692.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8249359

>>8248947
>fiction is reality
Ain't reading all that bullshit
If that's what your whole argument is about, might as well turn off your brain and ignore research because you will never listen to that anyway.

>> No.8249441

>>8249139
So basically like I said, you're blaming her for what some discord fags apparently did.

>> No.8249506
File: 149 KB, 584x469, 1601869211827.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8249506

>>8249441
Well they are praising Nyanners for it. Nyanners follows and like what they've been saying, but then blocks actual people who said positive things about lolis.

>> No.8249579

>>8249224
>If Nyanners or anyone doesn't like it then they can fuck off.
Or they can talk freely about how they feel and criticize things, if everyone did as you say there'd never be any actual discussion about fiction.

>> No.8249582
File: 46 KB, 736x561, 1622693105943.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8249582

>>8248947
This is peak reddit brainlet moment.

>> No.8249598

>>8249103
are you actually retarded or emotionally stunted that youve never felt anything about anything you've watched or are you tunnel visioned into thinking that statement just means that im saying "you're a pedo for enjoying a fictional show about being a pedo"?
fictions affects on reality vary anon, from making you happy to making you rethink your world view, art is art for a reason and nothing exist in a void.
>>8249244
im not defending her, i refuting stupid anons for be stupid hypocrites and nyanners is a hypocrite too but you guys give her enough shit that i dont really need to add onto it.
>>8249359
anon i said fiction AFFECTS reality, NOT that it IS reality.

>> No.8249665

>>8248947
>>8249598
i'm still watching gura, could you fuck off for now and wait until she finishes her streams?

>> No.8249731

>>8249506
No, she blocked someone who makes loli porn
Once again - doesn't dislike lolis, dislikes loli porn

>> No.8249799

>>8249665
Have fun with Blue Nyanners anon.

>> No.8249871

>>8249665
sure thing anon, but youll have to stay after class for more media and its affects on humans leasons

>> No.8250086

>>8249731
anons conflate the 2 because they dont care, they see lolis as lewd beings so of course disliking that part of lolis means she dislikes all parts to them.

>> No.8250187

>>8241271
Who were watching her at that time? Other kids. And many of them never forgive her for what she did

>> No.8250823
File: 853 KB, 1928x1157, the absolute state of vt.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8250823

>> No.8250931

>>8232728 >>8232795 >>8233909 >>8234889 >>8235256 >>8237877 >>8238068 >>8239932 >>8240718 >>8241350 >>8242125 >>8244304 >>8246419
you will never be with a woman.

>> No.8250942

>>8246674
Nyanners is different than just being a hypocrite about a few small things though. She is like a hypocrite on every single stance and two-faced. A great example is hating lolicon and speaking out against it, while using a loli voice and avatar and catering to lolicon crowds. She has always just been that way.

>> No.8251025

>>8234627
>successful


Why do you think she's a vtuber now instead of a music artist/VA?

>> No.8251203

>>8250942
>"plese dont fuck kids" --person who voices a child in an anime
how is this hypocritical?

>> No.8251219
File: 172 KB, 680x435, 1628610375956.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8251219

>>8250931
Proof it

>> No.8251290

>>8250942
as another anon pointed out, shes anti-lewd loli, her actions have shown she hates lolis being lewded or treated like objects of desire, she clearly doesnt mind lolis on their own or she'd be spazing out about them all the damn time, to the point she wouldve disconnected from the anime community by now

>> No.8251333
File: 123 KB, 350x350, Monoe-pic.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8251333

>>8250942
>every single stance and two-faced. A great example is hating lolicon
Then why is that the only example you guys ever bring up? What other examples of "hypocrisy" are there?

>> No.8251398

>>8249598
I appreciate plenty of fiction, but I appreciate it for what it is and don't pretend it's like real life because I'm not a fucking child. Are you one of those losers who talk about how we're the world we're living in right now is totally like some YA book you read?

>> No.8251729

The thread already went full autismo and I’m not reading that shit, so I’ll just copypaste a take I made about this.

Pink Cat disavowed “problematic” content but at the same time she took a huge shit on the people that enjoyed said content. Years passed and there’s the belief that she started profiting from that content again and it doesn’t help she never addressed the issues certain people have with her and she also said and acted in certain ways that are taken as she never changing her stance. What does this mean? She’s seen as a backstabber, a grifter and a hypocrite.

Now, if a defense for her needs to be made, instead of saying ‘that happened time ago’ or ‘pedos mad’, because those aren’t good defenses in the eyes of the people who dislike her for the drama, I would say that while she finds displeasure in the content she disavowed, she doesn’t seem to mind that other people like it. For example, some of her friends are lolicons and shotacons and they don’t seem to hold a grudge against her, and she enjoys the content of people related to it, like Hololive.

Of course, Nyanners isn’t perfect. She apparently has a fear of people hating her so she takes some extreme measures to avoid receiving backlash, like with Nekopara which ended in an ironic way, and she has showed sorrow that some people may hate those related to her due to this perceived negativity when it comes to her. I would say this is the reason why she’ll never adress some things about her past.

Finally, no, lolicon isn’t pedophilia. Lolis are anime girls and they look way different from children, without mentioning the amount of fictional taboo fetishes that are immoral when translated to real life and the brain knows how to differentiate fantasy from reality for most people. If that wasn’t the case, we would have a zoophilia, incest, rape, pedophilia, necrophilia, serial killing, whatever problem and only because of hentai itself.

tl; dr: Nyanners is a retard, but I don’t think she’s this evil mastermind and she probably desires things were different.

People give her too much shit, but I can understand why they’ll never like her.

>> No.8251864

>>8251025
Yeah, I'm sure it really bothers her when she's house shopping.

>> No.8251931

>>8232665
i recently watch her old roomate's 2b cosplay and she's so adorkably hot it's fucking painful

>> No.8251991

>>8251290
>>8251333
I get the feeling you're both new fans from her SJW discord from your responses.

>> No.8252227

I think the funniest part is people trying to defend Wataten forgetting that even within the show's universe the older sister's behavior towards the little sister's friend was bad (with the little sister being jealous of her sister's affections for the friend). If the show itself thinks she's a scummy individual, it's perfectly fine to not like it.

>> No.8252298

>>8251729
Lolicon is literally pedophilia. Every Japanese person call tell you that. A non-pedophile wouldn't be attracted to prepubescent anime girls. Maybe you should just accept that you are a worthless pedo and kill yourself.

>> No.8252319

>>8251931
She certainly didn't spend her secret YouTube stream crying about people hating her or anything, that would be crazy

>> No.8252406

>>8252319
even hololive talent has done that. they're women at the end of the day.

>> No.8252440

>>8251398
anon were talking about how a pink cat who said she doesnt like lewding lolis, her equating them to children isnt as bullshit as its sounds when lolis have the inherent traits of children as thats the intent of creators who use lolis in their works, they use the child-like nature for their means.
i do not agree with how aggressive she is against lewding lolis, id personally prefer if she ignored them and left them be, but her moral objections are not unfounded.
just because you've morally decided its okay doesnt mean others have to agree with that.

on a related note though, i havent seen anons bring this up but dont you guys think the reason she hates lewd lolis is because of the shit this site did to her as a kid on it?
dont you think the reason she has a hard time separating lolis from real children is because she sees herself as a loli on some level and the reason she denounced lolis and her fans was because those same fans she denounced harmed her?
nyanners is a human being who clearly was emotionally and mentally abused 4chan and probably tumblr too, you can argue about how she shouldnt have been on here in the first place but that doesnt address the problem, thats just an excuse to avoid thinking about it.
>>8251991
you're feelings wrong because i dont watch nyanners content, i dont even follow her, i literally only know about her from osmosis and watching old content and a few clips.

>> No.8252496
File: 20 KB, 343x343, 1582046924303.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8252496

>>8232665
Her nation is very very dear to her. She loves lawful good, law abiding and 1776.

>> No.8252536

>>8252298
Nyanners you should unironically kill yourself

>> No.8252592

>>8252319
most vtubers do that, mouse goes on tangent about trolls on stream frequently months ago. even now from time to time.

>> No.8252597

>>8252298
and let me guess, gamers are terrorist psychopaths? This is why everyone hates you nyanners

>> No.8252688

>>8252298
despite my calling out of the retarded lolicon anon's arguments being flawed, even i wouldnt place lolicons as pedos, they're more so pedo adjacent, psudo-pedos?
either way as retarded as they are i wouldnt call them true pedos, they have the decency to keep it to 2d so i dont really give a damn about moralfagging them.

>> No.8252690

>>8252440
Just because other people are stupid does not mean we'll put up with their bullshit when they keep conflating reality with fiction. It's very damaging and slanderous to the people who are just doing their own thing.

>> No.8252812

>>8249598
The way you tried to conflate the two is completely disingenuous. Art is art, but we like a very specific type of art and have a very specific mentality towards it. The way it's perceived is different from how you would think of real people. You can stay ignorant all you like, but that will only make you the stupid one.

>> No.8252865

>>8251203
She says lewd things to minors in her discord while saying the opposite thing towards her own lolicon anime fans. It's Dr. Pizza tier of hypocrisy.

>> No.8252967

>>8251290
>she wouldve disconnected from the anime community by now
I fucking wish. She should just fuck off forever.

>> No.8252995
File: 287 KB, 2048x2048, 1614487954871.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8252995

i love my wife nyanners! she is very cute! and all her friends are cute and good as well!

>> No.8253021

>>8252995
Kill yourself

>> No.8253218

The pedophile is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a lolicon or a cunnyposter and it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a pedophile and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

>> No.8253238

>>8249731
>>8250086
She blocked people who doesn't even make any +18 content, and yet she has the gall to follow and promote the antis who harassed some vtuber. Nyanners should neck herself.

>> No.8253304

>>8253238
Are you really crying about her blocking someone. Neck yourself faggot.

>> No.8253322

>>8253218
>>8253304
Kill yourself Nyannerfaggot

>> No.8253343

>>8235627
No. Pink cat bad.

>> No.8253361

>>8253218
Please tell that to the morons at Gura General
>>>/vt/ggg

>> No.8253412

>>8241610
Go ask the farm. The only reason you don't have iron clad proof is that you're not looking.

>> No.8253503

>>8253361
He's only active in Nyanner threads because he's an actual pedo who defends abusing real people as much as he defend nyanners

>> No.8253517

>>8253503
Take your meds.

>> No.8253534

>>8253517
You first Nyannerfag. Stop trying to groom people then

>> No.8253566

>>8252440
To speak nothing of how lolis are idealized images that don't look like real children, Hinata is a fictional character. She doesn't have feelings, she doesn't have rights, she is a drawing to morally object to how she is depicted is fundamentally absurd. People who can't distinguish fiction and reality don't deserve an opinion.

On a related note this site shit on her for being an annoying attention-whore which was absolutely the right thing to do, if that's the reason she has such retarded views on things she should see a therapist it doesn't justify anything she's said. What exactly is your point?

>> No.8253571

>>8252597
Difference is, people, especially men, are meant to be fighting machines by nature so sports and games that involve fight and competition are popular in the mainstream. People aren't meant to get aroused from sexually undeveloped children in any form though.

>> No.8253580

>>8253517
>>8253534
The only meds for Nyannerfag pedo is the bullet
Even if he ain't ped, they still deserve to be shot

>> No.8253609

>>8253534
>>8253580

You jerk off to children. No amount of projection will change that.

>> No.8253627

>>8253571
You're full of shit and you know that. Most popular tags is lolicon.

>> No.8253658

>>8253627
actual unironic pedo cope

chemical castration awaits you my friend

>> No.8253667

>>8253609
>>8253658
>he recoils as he gets called out
Blow your brains out with a shotgun Nyannerfag

>> No.8253674

>>8243921
That'd be child porn you moron

>> No.8253714

>>8253674
>Lolicon admits he has standard childporn
What a surprise.

>> No.8253727

>>8253218
You better keep that womb barren, Nyanners. If you ever have a daughter I will find her and rape her just to try and help you understand the difference between fiction and real life

>> No.8253732

I find it funny how the people who defend Nyanners still has her nudes back when she was a minor.

>> No.8253772

>>8253732
If he was defending her he wouldn't have called her a whore

>> No.8253814

>>8253732
Everyone accepts Vshojo are whores

>> No.8253865

>>8252688
it's more like people who are unknowingly gay/bi cope with tranny porn because they feel it's more acceptable to be attracted to a girl with dick than to a man and thus be gay. So people who don't want to admit their more or less severe pedophilia cope with drawn porn because they feel it's more acceptable (and not straight-up illegal). But even if there are no children directly hurt in drawn porn, the underlying pedophilia that they don't want to admit is still there.

>> No.8253868

Nyanners and all of her fans should be put into a metal grinder and be fed to animals

>> No.8253947

>>8253865
>even if u say u aren't one i say you are because i said so even if science proves me wrong
sounds like nyannerfag groomer cope to me

>> No.8253972

>>8253727
>""lolicons"" actually planning child rape
gets ya noggin joggin

>> No.8254008

>>8252690
i understand and agree that is bullshit but when most lolicon get hyperdefensive about an individual's opinion on them, it shows insecurities in their beliefs on the matter, especially when nyanners isnt the one bringing the opinion up, its literally anytime shes brought up by anyone someone brings it up, living rentfree.
if you want to just enjoy your lolis that fine but you should fully understand the price of doing so means people will see you as a pedo, you may not be a true pedo but being a psudo-pedo is more then enough for people to dislike you.
>>8252812
anon... thats literally part of my whole point. art is art but art does affect people, not into becoming child molesters obviously but it does affect how you see the world.
Lolis are designed to give off child-like qualities like how chibis do, so people equating the lolis to children is intentional to the design.
some people do not like the idea of a child-like beings being lewded, fictional or not.
the sooner lolicons who get offended at the accusation get over it the better because its not going to go away and arguing is just a circle of "I-im not a pedo because they're fictional" and when anyone points out the flaws in that argument they just repeat the same shit again in hopes enforcing their point will get people to stop arguing with them.
at this point i hate lolicons more for their retardation disillusionment with what fiction is then i care about the morals of lolis.
>>8253566
my point was to point out the why in why she doesnt like lewd lolis, the argument is always the same shit about fiction and what not but no one asks why would she have the opinion she does and why she disavowed her old fans, people get stuck so much on the loli part but ignore the rest of her reasoning.
whether or not you think those reasons are justified doesnt matter, my point is that the whole context is important for make up an opinion, not just one part people decided to focus in on.
and if what >>8233048 says is to be believed, the idea she posted herself nude as a child would make her connecting lewd lolis to herself even more likely, she clearly hates herself so her hate of lewd lolis may not just be a moral but also a self-hatred fulled reason too.

>> No.8254012

>>8253972
I agree with a more quick and painful death for Nyanners

>> No.8254020

>>8253674
>>8253714
>>8253727
The longer an anti-Nyanners thread goes on the more likely she is to be proven right.

>> No.8254041
File: 3.60 MB, 256x256, 1626255442266.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8254041

>i understand and agree that is bullshit but when most lolicon get hyperdefensive about an individual's opinion on them, it shows insecurities in their beliefs on the matter, especially when nyanners isnt the one bringing the opinion up, its literally anytime shes brought up by anyone someone brings it up, living rentfree.
>if you want to just enjoy your lolis that fine but you should fully understand the price of doing so means people will see you as a pedo, you may not be a true pedo but being a psudo-pedo is more then enough for people to dislike you.
>anon... thats literally part of my whole point. art is art but art does affect people, not into becoming child molesters obviously but it does affect how you see the world.
>Lolis are designed to give off child-like qualities like how chibis do, so people equating the lolis to children is intentional to the design.
>some people do not like the idea of a child-like beings being lewded, fictional or not.
>the sooner lolicons who get offended at the accusation get over it the better because its not going to go away and arguing is just a circle of "I-im not a pedo because they're fictional" and when anyone points out the flaws in that argument they just repeat the same shit again in hopes enforcing their point will get people to stop arguing with them.
>at this point i hate lolicons more for their retardation disillusionment with what fiction is then i care about the morals of lolis.
>my point was to point out the why in why she doesnt like lewd lolis, the argument is always the same shit about fiction and what not but no one asks why would she have the opinion she does and why she disavowed her old fans, people get stuck so much on the loli part but ignore the rest of her reasoning.
>whether or not you think those reasons are justified doesnt matter, my point is that the whole context is important for make up an opinion, not just one part people decided to focus in on.
>and if what >>8233048 says is to be believed, the idea she posted herself nude as a child would make her connecting lewd lolis to herself even more likely, she clearly hates herself so her hate of lewd lolis may not just be a moral but also a self-hatred fulled reason too.

>> No.8254222

>>8254041
wojack posting just reinforces that you're unwilling to listen to others opinions and actually make a rebuttal to the points made, you think your trolling and you are but its not very affective against me.
you dont prove anything other then your set in your beliefs and are unwilling to see beyond thats in front of you.
im well aware giving you (you)s is what you want but i personally dont care, have free validation, dont overdose of the dopamine rush of "pwning me" so hard.

>> No.8254355

>>8253972
If the people who """groomed""" Nyanners actually raped her maybe she would have killed herself and we wouldn't have to deal with her dumb shit anymore. Missed opportunity

>> No.8254381

>>8254355
This

>> No.8254568

>>8235767
>>8235999
>>8243110
If Froot really is a cheater then her "ex" would have tried to publicly expose her on twitter by now. And her friends would know too. I have yet to see this happen or see any actual proof aside from /k/ screenshots.

>> No.8254571

>>8254008
Why would I care why she doesn't like something, she should go to therapy if she's hung up on some dumb bullshit.If she is a whore that sent nudes to some anon then at least we know she earned her spot in the agency of whores. As long as she maintains her shitty SJW opinions she should and will get shit on here

>> No.8254713

>>8254355
People are admitting they have child porn of her, so I think she had a point.

>> No.8254863

>>8254713
I think the point is that those people should have kidnapped her and raped her over her sister's grave, then she might be someone unique instead of some retarded whore who sent out her nudes

>> No.8254880

>>8254571
because anon, not caring is why leads to this shit in the first place, if we do not learn from the mistakes of the past we will repeat them.
if you dont want more sjw shit, actively try to prevent them from becoming a thing, start treating people better and maybe they wont be sjws about what you like.
instead of bitching and moaning about how shes a whore, stop caring about such meaningless titles, stop wallowing in self-pity that you favourite things are ruined by others when your the one who ruins things for others too.
this is nothing but a cycle of hatred that spawns more shitty people who ruin things for everyone

>> No.8254952

>>8254863
No one is interested in discussing your actual pedophile fantasies, faggot.

>> No.8254965

>>8254863
I can't imagine being the type of person who gets sent into this level of a frothing rage by some random egirl saying something they disagree with years ago

How do you go about your day to day life? Are you participating in anger management councelling or will a court eventually have to force you to?

>> No.8255069

>>8236831
>>8236780
The only thing Gura does is be a loli without outright promoting lolicon porn or say she's a loli. I don't see how that's "hiding her powerlevel". Sounds retarded if you ask me.

>> No.8255101
File: 452 KB, 851x471, They're uuuooohhing.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8255101

>>8242977
Have nyannerfags deluded themselves this much to believe that this isn't loli? I don't get Normalfags and SJWs man... Normalfags think anything and everything is a loli and SJWs don't think lolis aren't lolis. What the fuck is wrong with you people? There are tons of lolicons who will gladly get rid of your misconceptions. Instead, you guys just go around saying whatever the fuck you guys want, misrepresenting and bastardizing loli and the loli aesthetic.

>>8248947
I think you're confusing fiction with propaganda, bro. Propaganda may be fictional or filled with some half-truth bs The point of propaganda is more about pushing agendas and seeming educational. No, an agenda isn't just a message, but there can be messages in propaganda. Fiction, isn't always pushing agendas, even so many fiction do have a lot of messages. What does this say? Fiction isn't looking to tell you or convince you to do anything. If a fictional piece of work were to do that, then it's more closer to a piece of educational media or even propaganda. Ultimately, the studies show that fictional media doesn't have any real effects on the perception of the people. One study called the Jaws Effect was debunked a few years ago. It was talking about how the Jaws movie made people more weary of sharks and made people seek and kill them outright. Later, it was revealed that the Jaws movie alone isn't what made people go out to do those things to sharks. It wasn't even Jaws that made people afraid of sharks. What really happened is that people already had an idea of what sharks were in their minds, and it reaffirmed their beliefs. Those people would have been afraid of sharks or shark killers without the movie. What does that idea sound like? It sounds like the phenomenon that happens in video games that everyone had to deal with in the 2000s and early 2010s. Fiction isn't making people do bad shit. Fiction isn't making people think bad shit. These people were already thinking or planning bad things, and they wouldn't have needed fiction to go and do it anyways. Just because it's based doesn't mean shit. Fiction is in no way indicative of your beliefs in real life. So yes, you can handwave it away if you want. Just because you can't doesn't mean others can't. It's actually a sign of having a proper functioning brain if you can differentiate fiction and the things that happen within it. Lolicons are VERY focal on why they like and enjoy lolis. It's obviously isn't because of the reality of children, but the concepts and ideas that revolve around the idealization of innocence moe, and size. Already, we're already moving away from pedophelia. Funnily enough, most lolicons don't even care about a loli's age, while for a pedo that's a make or break feeling. Like seriously. Serial Killers usually kill because of some brain damage or trauma. Pushing them to kill is very certain ways to fulfill their desires. While the average GTA player kills because of the freedom, catharsis, and power they have in that fictional world. These things are wholly different They may be related by subject matter, but the differences that goes on in these people's heads should be noted.

>> No.8255112

>>8254880
Your fantasies about controlling others are fucking stupid and myopic, it makes sense why your points are so stupid

>> No.8255215

>>8243151
Make up your fucking mind, nigger. Either she's anti-loli or she doesn't fucking care.

>> No.8255257

>>8253732
I hate the democrat dirtyhood.

>> No.8255283

>>8253218
>>8252298
Nyanners SJW fans are so whiny.

>> No.8255284

>>8232728
wtf I like her now

seriously never ever threaten to suicide, its serious. So either do it or don't talk about it. Its fucked up. No one deserves to hear that from you.

>> No.8255334

>>8244595
Have you considered the possibility that she didn't have the mental capacity to stand up for herself at the time and didn't want the discourse to escalate further so she just had to bend the knee out of fear?

>> No.8255346

>>8253517
The only thing they were ever for is brain damaged based soul destruction.
You know that.

>> No.8255361

>>8254355
I don't understand. If she's that triggered by lolicon because she was "groomed", why cater to lolicons? Wouldn't having a loli avatar trigger her memories? You'd think she'd do the most adult and sexy avatar with big breasts so she'd never have to see lolicon art of her character and no one would bring it up around her. I don't believe her.

>> No.8255441

>>8244595
She actually cancelled it because she was getting called a hypocrite (by her antis) for playing a game with lolicon content. You can look it up: unless there was private messaging going on, literally no one else complained about Nekopara on either the Discord nor on Twitter.

So rather than SJWs > her fans, it's her antis > her fans. Sad!

>> No.8255475

>>8255069
But Gura did say she's a loli, and even a mesugaki (slutty kid) you massive retard
https://files.catbox.moe/w2b3po.mp4

>> No.8255533

>>8242433
>Gura doesn't collab outside of hololive
Nacho begs to differ

>> No.8255599

>>8255475
>mesugaki (slutty kid)
oh wow who's the whore now. gura calling herself a slut? that's new.

>> No.8255722

>>8255101
>Have nyannerfags deluded themselves this much to believe that this isn't loli.
no that would be lolicons themselves too, ive seen so many fucking lolicons call characters that arent lolis lolis that their definition of loli is just as fucked.

anon im not going to lie the you need to use paragraph formatting because i can barely read that without getting lost every other sentience.
rrats are just propaganda pushed by literal no ones.
but my point with the image is that you are not immune to falling into the same mental traps as those you criticise, the fact everytime someone has to complain about her as if shes always reminding people she hates lolis is proof enough that they're just as hypocritical as they claim she is, shes not going around everyday and telling people lolis bad but anons here are going around everyday saying pink cat bad.
the opinion isnt the problem its them acting like they're any better.
also studies dont prove a point you can see with your own eyes, do you know how many people eat up the fictional rrats people make and then repeat them as if they're fact?
alot may be falseflagging but theres enough idiots around to eat that garbage up for real.
fiction may not on its own affect reality but it affects people who do affect reality, as i said before maybe not to the point of touching kids or killing people but it does make people more open to ideas if theyve seen them before, thats why media campaigns exist and work.
>>8255361
anon i pointed this out but she probably sees herself as a loli and wants to be cute and lolis are cute, she just doesnt like them being lewd.

>> No.8255760

>>8254965
What do you mean angry, that'd be hot as fuck. Imagine frail little nyanners, arms tied behind her back, a cloth gag shoved in her mouth, and a collar around her neck and otherwise completely naked in the middle of a grassy graveyard. She tired out her voice trying to scream in the van so all she can muster is some muffled whimpers and sobs though the gag. A group of for or five form a semicircle behind her as they taking turns raping her, each one slams her head against the headstone as they finish her eyes growing more and more dead each time. Now that's something that would be worth telling stories about

>> No.8255933

>>8255760
save this to your therapist pal

>> No.8255951

>>8255722
Lolis and lolicon content anime are too close. You can't watch at least half the animes that feature lolis because they're made in mind for lolicons. She's aware of this. Anyone who likes loli type characters knows this.

The idea she's a virtuous no-lewd loli loving person is a joke. She's so very loud and public about shaming lolicons because of how much she's hiding. She wants her new fans to never learn of the Pomf and old content she used to do. The fact she was voicing over lolicon hentai doujin panels in the past just shows she was looking it up. I never knew what that comic was until Nyanners made it popular and most people were like that.

>> No.8256027
File: 169 KB, 577x474, Rrat laser.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8256027

>>8255722
Again, Fiction and propaganda are two different kinds of media. One is intentionally trying to push an agenda. Rrats may be fictional, but they most definitely fall under propaganda as posts, bro. After all, a good rrat has a some truth to it. Case in point, the kissing sounds and Ollie saying not right now and asking to end the stream while moaning into the mic during yubigate.

Try not to get mixed up in different kinds of media again, anon. You sound like the weirdo Anitubers who try to prove fiction affects reality because propaganda.

>> No.8256034

>>8255951
>She wants her new fans to never learn of the Pomf and old content she used to do.
yeah dude that's why she keeps watching her old videos on stream and joking about singing kyary pamyu pamyu for karaoke

>didn't know what the light of tsukimi manor was before it got mentioned by some internet celebrity
way to out your newfaggotry

>> No.8256036
File: 638 KB, 720x900, ProfP.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8256036

>>8232728
fugg, that`s based af. those people can`t be helped anyway, they crave attention. fuck them

>> No.8256040

>>8232665
>Not whore
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0VrCvV9HCo

>> No.8256148

>>8255951
>You can't watch at least half the animes that feature lolis because they're made in mind for lolicons
They're really not ,that's just how people like you see them
>She's so very loud and public about shaming lolicons
Once. 6 years ago.
>She wants her new fans to never learn of the Pomf and old content she used to do
She could have had every version of it taken down from youtube but she just deleted the one on her own channel, the one with most views has been up for 9 years

>> No.8256527

>>8256148
No, you don't get it. It's the fact she's a total hypocrite. She'll say she hates lolicons but like lolicon art of her avatar. She'll disavow all her old content and fans, but then suddenly brings it back and tries to get lolicons back to watch her streams when it's profitable. Your post just proved how much of a hypocrite she is.

>once, 6 years ago
Do you not follow her on social media or something?

>> No.8256613
File: 125 KB, 1104x1024, 1624910910249.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8256613

>wojack posting just reinforces that you're unwilling to listen to others opinions and actually make a rebuttal to the points made, you think your trolling and you are but its not very affective against me.
>you dont prove anything other then your set in your beliefs and are unwilling to see beyond thats in front of you.
>im well aware giving you (you)s is what you want but i personally dont care, have free validation, dont overdose of the dopamine rush of "pwning me" so hard.

>> No.8256636

>>8256527
lolicons are total hypocrites too though.
this post >>8233675 and its replies point this out pretty well

>> No.8256880

>>8256527
>She'll say she hates lolicons
Said it once. 6 years ago.
>She'll disavow all her old content and fans
Pretty much all her old content is still there except that one video, as the other anon said, she pays her old shit on stream
>Do you not follow her on social media or something?
Maybe I missed something. By all means show me where on social media since 'that post' she was "so very loud and public about shaming lolicons"

>> No.8256979

>>8256636
I don't get what that post proves. Some people like one form of porn and dislike others.

Lolicons who are honest about their enjoyment of lolicon are not hypocritical. Nyanners is hypocritical because she both reads, watches, and enjoys lolicon on top of profiting from it but claims to hate it and feebly disavows it. She's a consumer of lolicon as well, such as having bought Nekopara, a game everyone knows has lolicon. Seems like she was testing the waters with what she can get away with.

>> No.8257231

>>8256979
the post is saying lolicons draw the line of what is reality or fiction based on what suits them, theyll call you a cuck for liking ntr but then say lolis arent real so they're not pedos.
its not a matter of liking one and dislike the other, its claiming that one isnt real while acting like people who like the other are real cucks.
again as stated again and again, she seems to only dislike sexual loli content, you guys keep thinking all loli content is the same thing but there can be lolis that arent sexual and those she seems to be alright with.

>> No.8257279

>>8257231
She dislikes them and yet she is incredibly sexual to her minors in her discord? More and more we see that Nyanners is another one of those Dr.Pizza incarnations.

>> No.8257301

>>8257279
Her Discord is 18+

>> No.8257324

>>8256979
>having bought Nekopara
I feel like you half read the schizo board and incorrectly decided she bought it
>>8257279
Now this shit's just made up
You went full retard

>> No.8257334

>>8257301
>>8257324
That doesn't stop discord groomers like her from luring one in

>> No.8257359

>>8257231
>durr only *I* can be sexal
Why don't she stop being sexual instead of a hypocrite and kill herself then

>> No.8257390

>>8257359
Because she'd actually be missed
What's holding you back?

>> No.8257401

>>8257231
Then she shouldn't interact with lolicon vtubers then? or say slanderous things about them? In fact, she should just stop vtubing. She's a massive hypocrite

>> No.8257417

>>8257334
unless they have a mental disability that prevents them from having autonomy its not grooming, its developing a relationship, but not like youd know that.
>>8257359
anon thats not what was said, im not saying shes not a hypocrite, im saying lolicons who flame her are just as hypocritical as her if not worse.

>> No.8257454

>>8257417
No. She look at how she panders to lolicons and then shit on them. If you draw art of her, all she will do is complain about it being loli. And now she's even changed her model.

>> No.8257468

>>8257401
>or say slanderous things about them
Once. 6 years ago.

>> No.8257475

>>8257454
>If you draw art of her, all she will do is complain about it being loli
the voice in your head is not nyanners

>> No.8257508

>>8257468
She does it frequently in her discord.

>>8257475
In her discord.

>> No.8257527

>>8257508
>In her discord.
the voice in your head is NOT nyanners anon, i beg you to come to your senses

>> No.8257542

>>8257454
anon, stop skipping over the point to just say the same shit again and again, im not refuting her hypocrisy, im saying that hypocrisy exists on both sides.
>>8257508
why the fuck are you on her discord if you hate her? or did you just see some rrat posting and accepted them as real?

>> No.8257551

>>8257527
>Nyanners says something on discord
>You: I pretend I did not see
Ah, so you're a retard on purpose then

>> No.8257584

>>8257551
I just talked to Nyanners on discord and she said she loves loli and loli artists. Crazy!

>> No.8257586

>>8257542
I watch Nyanners just to find more reasons to hate on her. It's hard being a vshojo fan when you like Vei but hate Nyanners

>> No.8257596

>>8257508
Got some screenshots of her being slanderous in her discord? I'll take even 1.

>> No.8257651

>>8257596
The anti Nyanners post that often gets posted here literally has screenshots from her discord

>> No.8257711

>>8257586
You should probably just stop entirely. Vei would hate you if she knew. Niji EN is pretty good. Maybe try that.

>> No.8257729

>>8257584
>she loves loli and loli artists
Big if true

>> No.8257771

>>8257711
Yeah, I might plan to become a full time Vshojo anti soon. Why did I even give Vshojo the benefit of a doubt

>> No.8257892

>>8257651
The schizo board?
That has one and what it says is "people took that post to mean that i am anti any kind of "loli" or petite character design or that you're not allowed to think they're cute, i was referring to pornographic material involving child characters which was what the edgy meme was about"
That was it. Hardly slanderous.

>> No.8257951

>>8257771
I dunno. Mental illness? Anyway enjoy Niji. No need to be an anti tho. That shit seems exhausting.

>> No.8257958

>>8257892
There was a whole thread about that where she was conflating 2d and 3d together. That was one of her last replies

>> No.8258001

>>8257951
Shitting on Nyanners actually gives me energy, I hate that pink cunt so much I'd rather trash her than watch boring indies.

>> No.8258038

>>8257958
every nyanners thread are 2d/3d arguments

>> No.8258057
File: 240 KB, 315x439, gunyan.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8258057

>> No.8258068

>>8258038
It was from the discord, not here

>> No.8258088

>>8258068
Feel free to share...

>> No.8258132
File: 5 KB, 370x71, 1611709534457.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8258132

>>8258088
No nigger. You will not be spoonfed.

>> No.8258192

>>8257231
What is this deranged coomer rant?

>> No.8258276

>>8258132
Cool, asked for just 1 post but you failed completely to provide any proof of 'slander'
Pathetic

>> No.8258287

>>8257468
Repeating this over and over doesn't make it true. It was long and drawn out and I remember every bit of it. People gave her the benefit of the doubt at first too but she bit down on them.

>> No.8258324

>>8258001
Doesn't seem like a healthy way of life, maybe try yoga or basket weaving

>> No.8258403

>>8257454
>>8257475
Imagine being so entitled you get fanart of your loli avatar and are angry it's too loli. I didn't even know that but just add it to her list of being an insufferable person who changes her opinions at a whim and expect her followers to bow down.

>> No.8258407

>>8258324
Nah, only for you. Been doing some Silat and Judo, and I noticed I hit a lot harder and grapple better whenever I think of Nyanshit.

>> No.8258442

>>8258407
Whatever works for ya, go grapple with some dudes then

>> No.8258500

>>8258403
Yeah she complained about it on Discord and decided to change her model.

>> No.8258504

>>8258403
>I didn't even know that but just add it to her list
You believe everything you read here?

>> No.8258562
File: 324 KB, 1008x1091, 1625114945532.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8258562

>>8258504
Unlike the other guy, I'll spoonfed you about it just this once. Yes, she did actually complain about it on Discord.

>> No.8258729

>>8258562
fake, the word loli is a bannable offense on her discord

>> No.8258762

>>8258729
Nyanners unbanned loli just so they could talk shit about it. Dunno if I have the screenshot for that

>> No.8258776

>>8258729
yore telling me she doesnt adhere to the same rules as she expects others to follow? theres a word for that

>> No.8258814

>>8258729
she unofficially unbanned it because her sjw friends couldn't talk about complaining about it

>> No.8259045
File: 529 KB, 1367x856, 1607700845747.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8259045

I just came here to say I like lewd lolis like Gura, and I hate Nyanners.

>> No.8259219
File: 912 KB, 1800x1050, wannaplay.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8259219

>> No.8259308

>>8259219
I hate how a vile person like her could have such a boner inducing model. Would've been easier to hate her if she looked like one of those SJW deviant art tumblr rejects.

>>
Delete posts
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action