[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/vt/ - Virtual Youtubers

View post   

File: 195 KB, 500x500, EbZsMtlX0AAHJ5G.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
807604 No.807604 [Reply] [Original]

Vshojo honestly isn't that bad. /vt/ makes them out to be much worse than they really are.

Melody is obviously past her prime but it's not like she didn't have a good run. Still one of the best vtuber designs.
Nyanners is hated on way too much by posturing oldfags who act like they used to interact with her. She's decent. Nothing more nothing less.
Froot provides an adequate amount of GFE in a sea of unironic sluts, so if anything she's a great "straight man" like Ina.
Zentreya's chat is better than ">her" and if you can't get behind that then ">she" probably isn't up your alley. Simple as.
Silvervale and Hime Hajime are clowned on a lot, but it should be noted that one is an entrepreneur and the other is an eceleb. They're both obviously just in it for shits 'n giggles.
Finally, Ironmouse is unfathomably based, hence why keen observers will note that threads dedicated to bashing Vshojo never shine a light on her. Intredasting indeed...

Anyways, I'm not saying they're worth your time or anything because they're still total trash compared to literally any other group. Still, though, they're not THAT bad.

>> No.807623 [DELETED] 

>>807604
Ching cheng hanjew, didn't read

>> No.807634

>>807623
ogey

>> No.807694

Agreed vshojo is just a bunch of horny retards having fun, they aren't representative of the western vtuber market as a whole and elitists should let people enjoy what they want.
Except the pink cat she and her fans can get hit by a truck for all I care.

>> No.807722

>>807604
I like Melody and Ironmouse. Do not care for Hajime, Silver and Zen. Froot seems cool but she rarely ever does anything.

>> No.807792

>>807604
The main problem with Nyanners isn't that she runs from her past, but that she is one of the most ironic Vtuber out there.
There are others where you can kinda tell that they think Vtubing is silly and only do it for the money, but Nyanners makes it far too obvious and that makes her less enjoyable. Her streams would actually be improved if she just got rid by her model and only did a voice over.

>> No.808211

>>807792
>but that she is one of the most ironic Vtuber out there
she's not
>Nyanners makes it far too obvious
no she doesn't
> that makes her less enjoyable
no it doesn't
>Her streams would actually be improved if she just got rid by her model
they wouldn't

>> No.808229

sex lol

>> No.808259
File: 30 KB, 334x306, 1608167157630.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>808211
Kill yourself.

>> No.808307

>>807604
How is melody past her prime?

>> No.808312

>>807604
/vt/ is afraid of sex

>> No.808315
File: 161 KB, 413x382, ame.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>808259
how about no

>> No.808338

>>808312
only when it comes to western vtubers
when Marine says she's horny for the 78th time it's cool

>> No.808380

>>808211
Come on, her acting is so fucking bad and her internal eye rolls are so obvious that they're almost visible.

>> No.808382

>>808338
This butt unironically

>> No.808384

>>807604
>ironmouse
I watched her last summer and her mods turned the chat into a toxic shithole on a regular basis

>> No.808414

>>808307
Not the person you respond to but my guess is that her model may be dated now? Not sure. I think she still looks fine and is super entertaining.

>> No.808443

>>808380
what acting? She's not some kind of deep character study
she's a streamer that jokes about peepeepoopoo

>> No.808465

>>807604
Mel has great CB streams.
If Froot's design and persona was in Japanese working for Holo /vt/ would worship her.
the rest i have no real feelings for or against but at least none of them have truly blander than white bread cutsey voice trash appeal like 1/4th of the hololive roster seems to.

>> No.808490

Jesus. We get it, /vt/ hates VShojo. Even a thread seemingly designed to defend them is backhanded complimenting at best. Fuck, just stick to your own stuff, already.

Tho at least you stan the Mouse. Mouse haters can fuck off the highest building.

>> No.808532

>>808490
mouse is the only one that's intolerable to me, her voice is too grating to listen to

>> No.808550

>>808307
no, idea? Maybe in comparison to the "ORAAAG 3D btfo" newscycle when she first debuted?

>> No.808597

>>807694
>they aren't representative of the western vtuber market as a whole
This is true and HoloEN fans need to understand this before denouncing all ENVTubers. There are more indies following in the Hololive mold than there are indies following the ironic weeb mold of VShojo.

>> No.808657

>>808532
https://youtu.be/VuDJc159YVg

I get people not liking her voice, because it isn't for everybody, but this clip (from her channel) is from her birthday when people sent her birthday messages in a video, and by the end, Mouse cannot contain all of her lifelong pain and struggles. She is the only one I have ever watched that I never question whether she loves her friends and her followers / chat.

>> No.808668

>>808532
That's like saying "Hey why did your parents fuck!?" She cannot pick the voice I was born with. Fuck off!

>> No.808695

>>808532
Said the same early on. You get used to her voice really fast.

>> No.808707

>>807604
Its just holoENfag cope, they think Gura is the best vtuber ever when in reality she's just the new baby shark and kids sub to her. Vshoujo (and some holoEN members) are closer to what english vtubers really are without the children filter

>> No.808740

>>808657
I have no real problems with her content, I haven't watched much because I can't stand hr voice
>>808668
>She cannot pick the voice I was born with.
no, but you can choose the fake voice that she puts on for her character

>> No.808774

When Nyanners accepts loli, I will accept Nyanners.

>> No.808814

>>808774
seethe more

>> No.808840

>>808707
most /hlgg/ people were just mad over Nyanners + it gave them ammo to shit on Mori, but even there you have some warming to idea of Ironmouse collab

>> No.808844

>>807694
Is the appeal of Vshojo if you're just horny then?

>> No.808849

>>808774
she just needs to sing the song, not even the parody

>> No.808862

I also realize people don't care for Zen's TTS but she does put out some fun content and works really well with her chat to make things even more entertaining. Raising $42k for charity when the next closest guy ended at $24k shows she's cultivated a really good community.

https://youtu.be/0VgpzIWpssI

>>808668
>She cannot pick the voice I was born with. Fuck off!

Mousey please stay off this board. It won't make you happy at all.

>>808740
>no, but you can choose the fake voice that she puts on for her character

What makes you think her voice is fake. I have heard Mouse hyper, stoned, somber, and when she's just shooting the breeze, and she sounds the same. That's just how Mouse sounds

>> No.808895

I appreciate that she supports Oga.

>> No.808898

Melody is super sweet and has a lovely voice

>> No.808913

Yikes.

>> No.808961

>>808465
>If Froot's design and persona was in Japanese working for Holo /vt/ would worship her.
This is undeniable truth, among the things you said, her live2d is probably the best, or among the best in west chuuba sphere, probably dabs on most holos too.

>> No.809038

>>808961
Am I the only one confused by HL's 2D models? They're.... weird. Their 3D stuff is great, tho.

>> No.809123

>>809038
It's opposite for me.
I usually like their live2d more, i don't know what magic their rigger uses, but it sure looks great. But it's probably also in a huge way because they hire a lot of prolific artists.

>> No.809163

>>807604
This thread is the most complete and perfect example for why this board should never have been created.

>> No.809232

>>809123
To me it's the rigging, tho not for all of them. And the art is top notch. The models are quality and detailed. It's just... how they move. It looks weird. Their head movements are always so quick and, like they have to bob their heads while they're talking, and the eyes are sync'd I think so they always close together. It doesn't feel like the rigging is actually drawing as much influence from the user's face. Is that just me? Is it just the HL people I watch?

>> No.809253
File: 90 KB, 1022x452, EhIDnt_XkAAYhzy.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>808774
You will never accept Nyanners, and honestly you should just move on already.

>> No.809322

>>807792
>Her streams would actually be improved if she just got rid by her model and only did a voice over.
She has fun with her model though, just look at the whole clone thing she does.

>> No.809479

>>809232
I mostly watch Botan, Korone and to lesser extend Ina. Although i would say those are three most i watch.
And i can say that i find Botan rigging simply godly, it seems to pick up a lot of things from her expressions, i am simply amazed whenever i watch her. Ina is decent given she is the newest along with 2nd gen ID and rest of EN. And Korone rigging itself doesn't really stand out to me, but i will be fucked if i didn't said that Fukahire created a masterpiece with her design.
And from what i saw in general while occasionally watching some other holos, i found Mori and Lamy rigging also extremely good. Especially Mori. Updated Fubuki looks great for me too, and similarly would Mio, but her hair often seems as if it was disconnected from her head which bugs me.

>> No.809778

https://www.twitch.tv/ironmouse

Mouse is live, doing a Spanish only challenge. Come count the English words and hold her accountable!

>> No.810272

>>807604
>Melody
>Past her prime
The fuck are you on about? She's been going for a year and she has the most advanced model of any vtuber.
>>809778
More punishments for every English word? She's a damn glutton considering she already owes 15 punishments from the no swear challenge.

>> No.810345

>>806659
>nowhere does it say they split up
>i've read this shit a thousand times
>a break, maybe, but not divorced/broken up
Oh anon...

>> No.810379

Redpill me about Zentreya, how does his tts work?

>> No.810404

>>810272
>More punishments for every English word?
She's using different rules than the cursing challenge, she fails if she gets 5 strikes. If she fails she'll suffer a big punishment but she hasn't said what.

>> No.810420

>>810272
>and she has the most advanced model of any vtuber.
Codemiko is a good contender when it comes to tech. But then she has the personality of mouldy lemon.
Also Snuffy currently leads when it comes to facial tracking specifically.

>> No.810438

Is Zentreya a confirmed guy? I think it's likely but I'm not certain.

>> No.810473

>>810420
But do either of them have fully functioning buttholes and vagoos?
Checkmate.

>> No.810492

>>810379
>how does his tts work?
Lines are recorded by mic with a speech to text module, then repeated by a text to speech one.
>>810438
No confirmation, but it is likely.

>> No.810549

>>810492
God imagine the shitstorm if that ever leaked. I feel like there's be a LOT of angry simps if they learned that the mute dragon girl was just a guy the whole time.

>> No.810622

>>808862
In a somewhat recent stream someone brought up corpsehusband and mouse mentioned she's sort of in the same boat he is in terms of voice just from the opposite end. Thanks to her illnesses her lower register is slowly vanishing which is why her voice is so naturally high-pitched. That and she's (according to her) less than 5 feet tall so I'm sure her size contributes to that as well.

>> No.810738

>>809322
She's also said the reason she got into vtubing at all was because she's shy about showing her actual self. Considering how rarely she streamed over like a fuckin decade before the model and how it's multiple times a week now I can 100% believe it.

>> No.810956 [DELETED] 

>>807604
This thread is actually why people hates vshoujo, (you) are the problem

>> No.811082

>>808844
They're horny, but I think the appeal is more just that they're overall pretty genuine, regardless of whether you like what type of person they are. I don't actually think they act like that because it's an act that gets money, but because they're actually just horny people, and that resonates at some level.

>> No.811083

>>810622
It was really apparent in the charity stream when she was hurting herself trying to sing in a lower voice. While she used to be able to pull this off-
>https://www.twitch.tv/ironmouse/clip/DeterminedDullOwlVoteNay

>> No.811099

>>811082
Makes sense to me

>> No.811116
File: 166 KB, 500x500, EkPlcfpWsAAEiKa.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

And that's 5. She blew it.

>> No.811139

>>810622
I'm not super up to date on how CVID actually works, but how would that affect her voice/register? Just a byproduct of diseases slowly swiss cheesing her respiratory system?

>> No.811208

>>811139
She didn't elaborate but has mentioned she has a persistent lung infection and is on oxygen 24/7 so I'd assume her pitch has more to do with than that CVID.

>> No.811251

>>811139
>>811208
Can CVID ever actually get any better or is she on a one-way downward slope? I'd love for her to recover at least a little bit. Makes me sad to think that she'd lose her singing ability.

>> No.811311

>>811083
Holy fucking shit. How old is this clip? I've been watching her for about a year and I've never heard her get this low. I knew she was losing her lower register but I had no idea how much she'd already lost.

>> No.811317

>>811251
No it's basically a one way trip, unless there's some huge advancement in the medical field. Unfortunately it's also a case of "You can live a relatively normal life, unless you get something in the lungs". Ironmouse is more or less going to be bedridden until death without some astronomical breakthrough in the field of medicine.

>> No.811334

>>810549
The fact that it has never been leaked is fascinating, and the voice reveal that Zen supposedly did a couple of years ago is questionable to the point where nobody bought it. A lot of people were angry about that, and yet the only person who's ever come forward to talk shit about Zen and try to expose them is some anonymous guy who made one YouTube video basically only talking about the voice reveal as evidence of anything (which, like I said is preposterous since nobody bought it in the first place).

However, I don't think her followers would be that upset. She's had a lot of people following her for years and hasn't really picked up a new audience on the same level as the other VShojo people have. A LOT of her followers are old school VRChat guys and who have been with her for months. I think they've all had the same conversations we've had and all suspect it could be true. I doubt they'd be that pissed, but as of right now as long as it remains unknown nobody has to really confront it either.

>>810622
In her case I don't think it has changed her voice as much as Corpse's. In her case it is just effecting her vocal range, since she's a trained opera singer, so she just can't go low if she wanted to. I don't think her natural voice has been pitched up as a result.

>> No.811384

>>811251
>>811317
AFAIK it's persistent downward but she's mentioned that thanks to the money she's gained from Vtubing she no longer has to pick and choose which medications she has access too and now that she can take them all she's said she's actually healthier than she's been in years. So it's not all bad!

>>811334
I never saw the clip posted here >>811083
until just now but I've been watching mousey a couple months and I'm pretty sure she's never come anywhere close to this low in the time I've been watching her.

>> No.811493

>>811317
That makes me sad. I've heard her say how depressed she got when she temporarily lost the ability to speak and the thought of slowly losing her ability to sing is depressing.
>>811384
Well at least she has more meds than she used to. The vtuber explosion really helped her out there.

>> No.811517

>>811139
She describes it as "cousin to AIDS" so her immune system is shot. Normal bacteria, fungi, and viruses that you and I are naturally immune to, and often live in our bodies benefiting us in some way (which are in term controlled by our antibodies so they don't get out of hand) she has no immunity to. So, she gets attacked by stuff that, because it only effects people with extremely suppressed immune systems, doesn't have a ton of medication to fix. One of the things is a lung infection that has effected her range and she just mentioned on stream that she's had sinus surgeries (for reasons not stated).

>>811311
It's pretty old, but I can't check the clip data until she's done streaming. Twitch is weird like that.

>>811317
There HAVE been advancements because advancements in AIDS treatments can benefit her as well, the problem is she couldn't afford those higher priced medicines before. Now that's she's more successful, she's able to afford those and has stated that she feels better than she has in a long time and is even attempting to restore strength to her legs so she can get up and move about. She's also able to consume a wider variety of foods than she could before. Broke my heart when she said she'd finally been able to have some soup for the first time in a while. Soup.

Just remember folks, your life may be shitty, but it could be worse.

>> No.811611

>>807604
>threads dedicated to bashing Vshojo never shine a light on her. Intredasting indeed...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFET6M2uR58
That's enough to put me off eternally, no thanks.
Her new Live2D is pretty, but fuck this company.

>> No.811614

>>811517
God damn, fucking soup? I thought she was kind of exaggerating when she said that she could only drink geriatric milk. I wonder if she'll be able to start eating solids again at some point or walk around her room.
I'm fully convinced that a ride on Mel's new toy that all the vshojo girls were excited about would kill her

>> No.811663

>>811517
It's from last March. There's a second part as well.
https://clips.twitch.tv/BashfulKitschyWrenchBrokeBack

>> No.811733

>>811611
ok faggot

>> No.811773

>>808844
>>811082
A big part of the appeal for me is how everyone feels like they're genuinely good friends and there's plenty of video of all of them (sans Froot and Hime, but that's only because they're new) collaborating and hanging out before Vshojo was even a thing. If anything it makes me feel bad that the likes of bunny_gif, Snuffy, Veibae, and Momo aren't part of it because they seem just as close-knit as the rest.

>> No.811810

>>811773
I thought Vei was vshojo until I double checked. At least she's married into it now.
Imagine what the wedding night was like

>> No.811932

>>811810
They were given HQ Lavender Oil and Garlean Rubbers by some patrons as wedding gifts.

>>811611
You won't be missed.

>> No.814801

>>811082
>they're overall pretty genuine
I disagree, if anything i feel they are one of most fakest of the ENVtubers, but as any other person in the entertainment business, they have to put on a face for public.

The nature of people like nyanners is bound to bring problems to their group, a toxic person will end up infecting the rest.

>> No.814954

>>814801
>I disagree, if anything i feel they are one of most fakest of the ENVtubers
What leads you to think that?

>> No.815018

>>814954
Anon, here's a pro tip for you. If anyone starts talking about how much they hate nyanners, or how she's going to infect people, just ignore them. It will 100% turn into a shitpost about old nyanners loli drama.

>> No.815420

>>814954
It's difficult to answer because what you consider genuine might difer from what I consider genuine.

For this particular case, IMO someone genuine is a person that doesnt do it for the money or attention or clout. They just stream whatever they want to play and people just tag along because they consider the streamer fun. Naturally, some will donate and that definitely will make the streamer happy indeed, but the streamer under no condition should feel they need to pander to the audience to get the money. To me, a streamer like that, it is genuine.

>>815018
>Anon makes a valid argument about why he dislikes nyanners
>"lol disregard his argument because i say he's shitposting"

Stop being a fag and at least provide a valid counter argument, retard.

>> No.816019
File: 7 KB, 300x168, jap.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

The only people who think that Vshojo are bad are Japan-obsessed nerds who EXCLUSIVELY consume Japanese media.

The actual, olden days definition of weebs.

>> No.816092

>>816019
>The only people who think that Vshojo are bad are Japan-obsessed nerds who EXCLUSIVELY consume Japanese media.
Do you even realize where you are right now? KYS newfag.

>> No.816109

>>814954
This. >>815018 Note how >>815420 in his reply to you describes exactly what every VShojo member does, but somehow he doesn't recognize it anyway. He then lashes out automatically thinking his arguments against Nyanners are "valid" even tho they don't exist, especially in a way that supports whatever the fuck bullshit he was trying to say in the first damn place about fakeness and, notably, ENVtubers, separating them from any non-ENVtubers, such as HL, NJSJ, or any others. In short, he's just a fucking Nyanners anti. Ignore him.

>> No.816149

>>816092
>Do you even realize where you are right now?

Not /jp/.

>> No.816312

>>816109
Wow. A post that says nothing.

You are not addressing the argument, stop using fallacies.

>> No.816323
File: 351 KB, 800x1176, 1613882303900.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I love this cute lich so much bros. Her voice and accent are perfect for the character.

>> No.816460
File: 15 KB, 320x302, edf98c8e47a4603f31ecd660d1a7ad29b3f09d187c4d806ee7d0865d55fcd3fc_1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>816092
>Do you even realize where you are right now?

The board that has regular Annoying Orange threads.

If you think 4chan is anything more than a shitposting simulator with a tiny userbase actually using the board is for it's intended purpose, then the real newfag definitely isn't me.

>> No.816513

Sorry I don't watch en shit

>> No.816538

>>816312
>argument
You have none.

>> No.816551

Is the mouse still dying?

>> No.816552

thank you for letting us know

>> No.816559

>>815420
Now, you’ve confused me. I think they’re very genuine and meet that criteria. If the money is suspicious, there’s cases of them removed huge whales from their communities because they started to hurt themselves financially and mentally. If it’s because you think they aren’t actually friends, Mouse’s birthday stream might change your mind.
I don’t know why I’m arguing about this. Guess I’m curious

>> No.816670

>>816551
She's doing better than she has in a long time. The ability to afford better medications helps a lot.

>> No.816686

>>816460
No, you dumb nigger. It's not my fault you're stuck only on this board. Try visiting other boards and you'll see every one is different and is used for their intended purpose.

Now KYS.

>> No.816735

>>816538
So no counter arguments again? Okay, I think we're done here then. Have a good day or night.

>> No.816739

>>816670
Oh, did she buy a new immune system?

>> No.816760

>>816735
You won't be missed.

>> No.817063
File: 55 KB, 320x320, 1392027150519.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

imagine being so asshurt by someone that you resort to publicly shitting on their immune diseases

>> No.817431

>>817063
Ignore them. Mousey doesn't care if antis make fun of her condition.

>> No.817972

>>816559
Mouse's birthday stream was one of the most moving things I've ever seen. Obviously no ill will towards the girls who weren't able to stay the whole time but the fact that bunny, silver, and nyanners went through hell and back in VR just to give mouse the best birthday party possible is a pretty true testament to how close they actually are. And there's nothing more pure than mouse's genuine laughter while having the time of her life.

>> No.818814

>>817972
Melody came back later, too, and that made Mousey really happy. I'm glad she's archiving her VODs now, but I don't know if the birthday stream is archived yet. I am really worried that some of her VODs are lost forever.

>> No.818937

>>818814
>I am really worried that some of her VODs are lost forever.

Does it really matter? In the end, the time that you spent with her will be a relatively short portion of your life.

>> No.819223

>>815420
>Stop being a fag and at least provide a valid counter argument, retard.
Argument implies there's a discussion. This is you shitposting, and me laughing at you shitposting. I don't need an argument because I'm not discussing anything with you.

>> No.819240

>>807604
Personally I'm glad that most of /vt/ hates vshojo. Don't want them to become too popular, would ruin the fun for the girls.

>> No.819630

>>818937
Your comment feels trollish, but just in case it isn't, the short answer is Twitch sucks and having a long lasting archive helps allow people who missed streams to watch them. People like, I dunno, the kinds of faggots who claim VShojo is just full of fakes who only make sex jokes. Maybe those people could actually be given a link to watch the VODs and realize that their perceptions are wrong and retarded and based on nothing but bullshit that other trolls and assholes have told them.

>> No.819736

>>808465
Yeah, no. I hate that adulterous bitch.

>> No.819841

>>819240
Meh. While /vt/ would probably implode if any HL ever collabed with any VS, I personally think it would be a monumental event that should be shared and celebrated with vtubing communities. I'd like to be able to do that with /vt/ people. Besides, their reasons for hate are retarded. Taste is subjective, and if they're not your cup of tea, then that's perfectly fair, but for some reason not being one's cup of tea means you have to shit on them. It's annoying. If I did the same thing back to what they like, that'd be one thing, but I don't.

>> No.820023

How is Moona allowed to play MC with some random russian indie Vtuber but when it comes to EN indies it's suddenly yabai? Or is HoloID just that based?

>> No.820115

>>807604
Reminder that vshojo is the cancer of the vtuber industry. Nothing is going to change that viewpoint. It's a circlejerk with gullible fans. Many fans who only showed up because now they were part of a group.

Look at the people they hired. All of them have baggage of some sort, some of it more controversial than others. If they auditioned for hololive or nijisanji or something similar, they'd all get rejected on the spot.

They could maybe look at bringing someone in that isn't nonstop sex jokes and slutting it up, but guess what? They'll get poisoned by the Melody cult, their original fans will abandon them and the thousands of viewers that suddenly flock to their channel because they're now part of the vshojo club. But they won't do that, they'll just officially make people like vei and snuffy part of the club by the end of the year.

And those that say that vshojo haters must absolutely love hololive, not always the case. Anyone with a brain knows that Cover is horribly incompetent and there's a long list of their mistakes, but they have one thing right - they will never let their girls near vshojo talent. They wouldn't let Coco do stuff with Melody, that blanket ban extends to the rest. Because those talent agreed to be so glued to Melody.

Hell, the managers won't let them collab with anyone outside the hololive bubble right now, even though there's people that could easily be vetted and not be seen as problematic. I don't agree with the total ban, I just don't want them near vshojo.

>> No.820235

>>807722
This is where I'm at too.

>> No.820260

>>817972
I feel weird for admitting it, but Mouse separating from the group to introspect about how lucky she’s been to meet the girls and how it all feels like a dream made me actually tear up. I’m glad she’s able to be happy now.

>> No.820272

>>820023
ID can pretty much do whatever they want, and even do stuff with Holostars. But remember, they're ID, they're already stunted with that label, they don't have much of a following compared to EN.

EN on the other hand, for some reason they really are being overprotective of them and won't let anyone go near them that isn't part of hololive.

Remember when Mori talked about wanting to collab with other vtubers? Yeah well that clearly didn't go down well now with management did it?

>> No.820313

>>820260
>I’m glad she’s able to be happy now.

Yeah, I hope we can all find such peace in our final years.

>> No.820367

>>819240
Gunrun is already working on clamping down on them with what Silver said, theyre fun is already coming to an end

>> No.820386

>>820260
Personally I can tolerate mouse out of the whole group, but she really fucked up joining it. I didn't mind watching her streams once in a while but after she joined vshojo once I watched the redebut stream I checked out.

It totally sucks what she has to go through, I don't hate mouse, I just don't think forever gluing yourself to Melody and the rest is a good idea. Plus that new model....vshojo really has a problem with good models.

>> No.820447

I watched Iron mouse for a but, but when she started to do the horror games that ended up being her hiding in a closet from enemies for like 10-15 minutes at a time i kinda lost track after that.
But i think Meody is a good girl whos seems pretty genuine and mouse breaks my heart sometimes with her situation.
The rest i don't know and or don't care / pretty sure zen is a dude.
>>820386
I actually think mouses new live 2d is pretty cute. its not really like anything i've seen before

>> No.820573

>>820367
What exactly did Silver say? What do they mean exactly by clamping down? I mean people know they're checking this place. If they're getting so pissy over the Nyanners shit well who hired her in the first place?

They were doing it back on /pmg/. When they didn't register the vshoujo domain as an alternate to vshojo and someone suggested to register and put something else up to troll them, hours later they had that bought.

Maybe they should learn to take criticism instead of pressuring meidos to ban people who criticise vshojo and go after them like Cover was doing. Instead of jumping on the "we only care about reddit" hivemind.

If they at least try and address the obvious flaws of vshojo, maybe some people might give them another shot, or at least stop caring so much about their shit. Instead of doubling down on obnoxious sex jokes and pee pee poo poo.

>> No.820763

>>809322
I don't know how much I like nyanners but even I think the clone bit was inspired. I mean she throws so much shit at the wall in her streams some of it is bound to stick eventually but that was a really good and funny idea.

>> No.820786

>>820573
Jesus Christ, anon. You typed 4 paragraphs without knowing a single thing. Unbelievable.
“Cracking down” is in reference to them deciding whether or not to stop retweeting lewd artwork since they’re looking to attract more sponsors. This is on a individual basis and not Vshojo as a whole. Holy shit, dude, CALM DOWN.

>> No.820809

>>820573
>If they at least try and address the obvious flaws of vshojo, maybe some people might give them another shot
you can stop pretending this is anything other than console/OS wars, with the autism level jacked up to 11and real people instead of faceless megacorps

>> No.820873

>>820786
Sponsors must be desperate to work with vshojo. Find someone else that isn't too controversial. Lewd art or not, that's their identity, always has been. Don't need cookie cutter idol shit.

>> No.820884

>>820367
Sauce on this one? Makes sense if they want sponsors but have any of the girls confirmed this?

>> No.820886

>>808961
I'd probably like her if she wasn't a part of vshojo and if not for that other stuff we can't talk about here.

>> No.820911

>>819630
If they want their stuff archived they can still put it on YouTube down the line. If they aren't doing that themselves well that's their problem.

No wonder people just get fed vshojo stuff through certain twitter clip accounts that only post certain subjects all the time, even when live.

>> No.821045

>>820272
I really wish the rest of Hololive was as lax as ID, and Mori already went on that podcast I don't see what the big deal would be if they collabed outside of Hololive more.

>> No.821053

>>820367
>>820573
It's my understanding that they were just advised to stop posting uncensored nsfw art and such on their main twitters if they're seeking certain collabs and sponsorships. Not something any of them are forced to do. But really that seems like common sense.

>> No.821184

>>809163
This is a containment board, the shittier it is the more it's existence is justified

>> No.821301

>>821184
Nice cope. /jp/ is also a containment board for that matter.

>> No.821355

>>820884
Silvervale said it herself in two locations. She said something on her Discord that apparently was taken wrong so she explained it further on a recent stream. It is basically what >>820786 says. The only thing different is that Silvervale isn't going to retweet explicit / sexual artwork on her Twitter anymore (people are still free to draw it and post it on her Discord all they want). I doubt she came up with this on her own and likely Gunrun suggested it as a way to appeal to more sponsors. She specifically mentioned Japanese sponsors, and it is harder to appeal to those sponsors if they can see on your Twitter that you're retweeting a picture of your avatar with a dick fucking Nyanners also with a dick.

In a way, this is the beginning of something I was hoping wasn't going to happen, because while it is a small issue, it means that the VShojo model as is is troublesome in getting sponsors from Japanese companies. And if one of them is going to compromise even a part of theirself to get a sponsorship then more compromises might come.

Truthfully, I think this actually has something to do with Nyanners' Final Fantasy 14 sponsorship. Nyanners loves FF and is a big streamer so she was appealing. Silvervale also loves FF and is a big streamer but wasn't appealing. The only difference is Nyanners doesn't retweet explicit artwork of her character. Nyanners may have her own issues separately, but it wasn't enough for Square Enix to worry about. Silvervale, meanwhile, may have gotten a little snubbed because of a public perception that she promotes sexual content of her avatar. I'm just speculating here, I have no idea if this has to do with SE or Nyanners' FF14 sponsorship at all, but it might. Lewdcast is also sponsored by JAST USA but I wonder if they wouldn't mind getting something a little more wholesome because not all of their viewers are adults. They may also be concerned about YouTube's allmighty annoying algorithm.

Again I'm just spitballing, but it was confirmed publicly by Silvervale that she's not going to retweet explicit artwork of her anymore in order to draw more sponsorship attention. Whether the other girls are going along with this as well I cannot say, but Silver is.

>> No.821471

>>821355
It's okay, they should go for the chink sponsors and submit to Pooh instead

>> No.821473

>>821355
And people were trying to say that vshojo isn't in the process of corporatizing.

>> No.821478

>>821184
this board was always going to be dominated by the mentally ill and antis by definition because no sane person who enjoys a vtuber and their community would choose to expose them to the kind of people that browse this website.

>> No.821673

>>821473
Wasn't me. They've stated they're a company since the beginning and that Gunrun's role was going to be to not only provide legal protection and such but also sponsorships. Every single girl mentioned it in their redebuts. The reason why people said that obnoxious bullshit is they wanted to puff their chests out and say "we're not HL! you corporate fags!" and they were retarded. The girls formed this company to collectively do better and while that has worked so far, inevitably they have to push to another level if they want to get bigger. They're still going to be able to do whatever they want as far as content goes, which is still a thing that separates them from HL, but if they want money they're going to have to compromise themselves a bit. If this is the only compromise that happens, then it is a minor issue for a major gain, but we'll see what happens from here on out. It's something to keep an eye on.

>> No.821738

>>820873
Nyanners just had a sponsor with Square Enix after the Vshojo girls played FFXIV. I think they have good sponsor potential.

>> No.821859

>>821478
>the mentally ill and antis
That's the V tubers targets audience, whether you like it or not

>> No.822072

>>>816670
I truly hope you'll get cancer someday, which is not that uncommon to happen btw.

>> No.822115

>>821738
Individually, each girl has a high average viewership on Twitch (relative to their peers). Looking at Twitch right now the highest viewer count is XQC, which isn't a shock, with almost 80k viewers, but XQC is the king of Twitch, he's the the top 0.1% of Twitch. The next highest is some guy named summit1g who has 51k, an almost 30k viewer dropoff. 3rd is Maximilian_DOOD with 24k. You can see the dropoff from the top dog to even the third. Thus, looking at who is live right now, Nyanners and her routinely 6k viewership, would be in the top 35-40 of live viewership. Top 40 of hundreds or thousands of streamers active at any given time. Thus, relative to her peers, she gets a lot of viewers on Twitch. Mousey and her 4k-5k viewers would be top 50-55. Silvervale and her 2-3k viewers would be somewhere in the top 80-100. While this doesn't happen, but assuming that all of their viewership combined together for one stream, the totality of VShojo would be somewhere around 15-17k viewers (in reality, their biggest collabs and major events pull 10-11k, tho Hime's debut had 18k people at one point). Their combined viewership puts them back up in the top 5.

Now, granted, that's based on just a quick perusal of who's live right now. It is Saturday night at 11pm PST, so I have no idea how this compares to "prime" hours on Twitch, or even what "prime" hours are since Twitch has streamers the world over with various audiences (there's one stream right now getting 6k views that is just Japanese or Korean baseball streaming).

So SE knew what they were doing with Nyanners. Her followers are weebs, play games, a lot of them probably FF14 players, so the demographic is there and a big audience relative to her peers is there. Sure, they'd love for XQC to watch their sponsorship, but his audience doesn't give a fuck about FF14. A majority of XQC's audience is Minecraft fags.

>> No.822127

>>821859
you're right man how retarded am I this is definitely the class of person entertainers would like to build a community off of
>>822072

>> No.822217

>>822127
Not the guy you're talking to (I'm the guy >>822072 decided to address that lovely response to), but he's not entirely wrong. Vtubers themselves are arguably not the most mentally healthy people, at least as far as I have observed, and that probably attracts more like minded people. These people are also watching vtubers for a variety of reasons, stemming from just wanting entertainment to getting to fantasize about having a 2D anime waifu to simp over in the vain hope of attention. Naturally, you're also going to get detractors and assholes, because that's just how every fanbase rolls, though antis tend to fixate on certain targets for reasons both mundane and gross, and it is all personal, and they all think it is okay for some cause they have in their brain. In any event, you're right that no vtuber wants an unhealthy audience but some of their membership is going to be made up of those folks.

>> No.822414

>>822127
You think V tubers or any entertainer would refund superchats/donations if they found out it came from disgusting people?
I could see why Hololive would want to keep a 'pure' audience but Nyanners and Melody got their starts by appealing to 4 chan and Chaturbate respectively, because they were an audience who would support them and they've got a good idea of what their fans are like

>> No.822459

>>822217
>>822414
you're both grossly overcomplicating my post for some reason.
the point I am making is that this board was destined from the start to consist almost solely of negative elements because someone who actually enjoys a vtuber would have to be a complete retard to post about them here

>> No.822556

>>822414
>You think V tubers or any entertainer would refund superchats/donations if they found out it came from disgusting people?

Yeah, probably, but it depends on the level of "disgust". Like just vulgar or rude fucks? No (Mousey kept a $3 donation someone gave her just to call her a weeb and to kill herself and mocked the guy for paying money just to do that). If they were like promoting Hitler or whatever, probably, and ban the guy.

>>822459
That's fair.

>> No.822639

>>822459
>You guys being negative retards for some reason
>Anyway this board is destined to be full of nothing but negativity and retards
I've found that the comfy Chubas can have comfy threads especially as a slower alternative chat to their live streams

>> No.822799

>>821673
This isn't really a shocking step to get sponsors. Typically the number of people who are willing to share screen space with literal porn is quite limited. It's also not like they have to ban association with NSFW art, just stop retweeting it publicly. Nyanners, for example, has a NSFW art tag, she just doesn't retweet it. Yes it is a change to gain sponsors, but it really doesn't seem like a prelude to larger changes tbdesu

>> No.823163

this retweeting porn thing definitely feels like it's being overstated by some of you. even if vshojo never existed not retweeting porn of yourself is a step a lot of vtubers would definitely take in order to attract sponsors. it's a wholly optional thing, too. since, like since melody is so intrinsically tied to porn i doubt she'd ever be able to attract sponsors that care about that so i don't see her pulling back from rt'ing porn anytime soon. the rest it just depends on how much they'd like a sponsorship and i think >>821355 this sounds very plausible. Silver's a big time FF14 player and even if her numbers are smaller than Nyanners having a less SFW forward facing image could have been the dealbreaker in her getting one as well.

>> No.823329

>>822799
I don't disagree, because, like, I am sure Keanu Reeves gets fanart sent to him depicting him sucking off Alex Winter and both giving thumbs up and saying "EXCELLENT!" but even if he appreciates the artwork he's not retweeting it out. He knows how to keep track of his brand image and he's not alone. I don't fault the girls for wanting more money and sponsors, but I also don't want them to eventually become a test focus tested, saturated content creating, pack of corporate sponsored stooges, because then they WOULD become fakes. Right now they're genuine and sponsorships are not bad per se. I just don't want it to go too far. But at the end of the day it isn't up to me. It is what they want to do and it is what they started this company to do. That's why I don't quite understand why some of my fellow VS fans think they're "not corporate" just because they're not managed like HL. They're corporate, just different.

>> No.823501

>>820886
That's the point kinda, in holo she would be either forbidden to even imply that stuff, or she would have been let go.

>> No.823543

>>810438
Probably biggest rat was that it was a duo of some dude and his gf, but they split up and dude was left with this technology, thus text to speach tranny memes.

>> No.823626

>>816019
Hey, i just don't like hime because her """humour""" is definition of being being amy shumer, but for weebs.
And Zentraya because fuck tts.

>> No.823632

vshoujo is like watching 13 year old girls talk about sex

>> No.823728

>>823543
Lost Pause (Noble) was the one who floated that idea but there's no evidence of that. If the voice reveal is anyway accurate then Zentreya is either a guy with a girlfriend or a girl with a boyfriend as there was a duo involved with that. Whether they split or not is unknown. The more I watch Zentreya the more convinced I am she's a girl tho. There's just something about the mannerisms, movements, and behaviors that just make me wonder. Then again, if she were a guy it wouldn't shock me one iota, it's just that there some shit that doesn't quite feel right either way.

>> No.823753

>>823632
Seeing as how you've never watched either thing your opinion is discarded.

>> No.823766

>>823632
i take it you haven't actually watched their streams then, only clips. there's much more "drama" and IRL stuff than sexual jokes.

>> No.823856

>>823766
>"drama" and IRL stuff
Like I said, 13 year old girls
and yes I've watched them

>> No.823858

>>810438
>>810492
https://youtu.be/lhtO7mjYTwk?t=137
>Male voice
>Silver called them Mister
>Mouse called them Daddy
Mouse loves calling people Daddy though and anyone could download a different voice so read into it as much as you want

>> No.823960

>>823858
That's a whole lot of nothing.

>> No.823989

>>823960
It's rrat food

>> No.824382

>>810549
>imagine the shitstorm
99% of his chat wouldn't give a shit. Zen's actor very cleverly made Zen into a blatant character act, a "straight man" that the chat and others can bounce off of, and unlike everyone else in VShojo refrains from drawing people in through sex appeal or lewd content; by making it clear that Zen is a character, rather than a representation of the actor, and by not contributing to conversations about sex with the female members he collabs with, he's both avoided any creepy backlash for pretending to be a woman and and community anger at pretending to be someone he's not. At first I was drawn to Mel's streams and didn't really pay attention to Zen, but ironically I find a lot of Mel's behavior fake and have started to enjoy Zen's content more. The only real problem I have is the TTS is a bit to slow paced for twitch, but the chat makes up for it.

>> No.824426

>>807604
Western whores were a mistake. Split this board so we are free of them. Give us /jpvt/

>> No.824563

>>821045
>Mori already went on that podcast
That podcast is sponsored by Bookwalker and Cover want to butter up with Kadokawa.

But then again it's kinda understandable why Cover is so protective with HoloEN. I can imagine how some ENtuber acting like they have already 'made it in the scene' after collabing with HoloEN.
Then again I hope that it's just me over-worrying.

>> No.824593

>>824426
Indies were a mistake. Split this board so we are free of them. Give us /holo/

>> No.824613

Hime is objectively bad. Why couldn't she ask her husband for a better mic? I'm sure he has like 5 laying around somewhere.

>> No.824626

>>811517
If anything, I'm happy the vtuber trend provided her this opportunity and improvement to her life.
How bleak things must have seemed before hand is hard to imagine.

>> No.824744

>>824593
This but unironically.

>> No.825079
File: 563 KB, 741x737, 1612404736103.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>824426
>>824744
>Not western
>Not Japanese
What happens to Indonesians in this scenario?
Asking for a friend

>> No.825202

>>825079
Nobody discusses them because nobody gives a shit about them except for retards trying to farm (you)s

>> No.825336

>>824613
Best part is that she has her own better mics she uses in her Youtube videos. She fucking shoots on location with a film crew (her friends and fiance, but still its a crew) for some vids. I honestly think its more her setup just isn't calibrated properly for streaming since I don't think she ever did a stream before, Again yeah she literally knows people irl that stream so idk why she doesn't ask them for help. Likewise I don't think she even knows wtf she wants to actually do that requires a Vtuber persona. I mean this all started as a gag for one of her vids then she ended up actually doing it because she got acquainted with melody and mouse through Connar. And so instantly was able to get in contact with model riggers and some advice on how to actually be a vtuber later we have Hime, who instantly got banned for 3 days after her first stream because she straight up just zoomed in on her tits and jiggled them because she has no idea how to fill time in a chatting stream. She doesn't play video-games, doesn't play tabletop games, doesn't do art, doesn't sing, and is clearly not a stand up comedian since her entire career before has been in scripted and edited video production and voicework. If she really wants to do the vtubing thing, even ironically, she really needs to sit down and figure out what she's actually going to do, because just talking about random anime and manga with chat isn't going to fill 2 hours. Even her avatar is aimless, because it was a gag character. She's literally just a generic crazy proportioned anime milf with random ass dragon wings strapped on the back and screws coming out of her head. This worked as a parody of vtubers in a youtube vid, but its so lame and lacking in direction that it doesn't work once its stops being a parody and starts being an actual vtuber. Even the artist that did the Vshojo banner made her look more like a robot then her actual avatar does, and all they did was just add random seams on the body.

>> No.825340

>>808384
I love ironmouse but I hate her mods.
They're overprotective karen types who turned her Discord into basically a fucking police state full of fake niceness and shallow affirmations.

It's obnoxious, because I really like Ironmouse and I think it does her a disservice to treat her like she's a child who can't have real discussions about life. She's actually a cool person and the overbearing "uwu mommy will protecc" people who serve as her mods are gross.

>> No.825373

>>808740
She's actually tiny ("Mouse" was her nickname from school because she's under 5') and has some kind of vocal chord damage.
She just always sounds like that. It's her real voice.

>> No.825402

>>825340
If Mouse didn't like that, wouldn't she say something to her mods? I imagine she has control over her discord.

>> No.825437

>>810622
Sorry, maybe this is a normie thing I'm not familiar with, but "corpsehusband"?
I don't know the name, so the comparison is lost on me even though I know about Ironmouse in general.

>> No.825441

>>824613
because she is a dumb drunk bitch that's why

>> No.825472

>>811611
We're talking about someone who literally can't ever have sex or she will literally die.

Cut the kid some slack.

>> No.825478

>>825340
What'd you say to get banned, anon?

>> No.825510

>>819736
adulterous?
Is there some secret lore here I don't know, or are you just being crazy?
I'm like 50-50 on this being "the egirl spoke to a man once, she's a slut" tier nonsense, so fill me in.

>> No.825536
File: 1.01 MB, 1871x960, 1613834599397.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>807604
Sorry I heard you were saying good things about nyanners like I wasn't listening.

>> No.825683

>>825478
Nothing. I was never banned from her Discord.
I'm not that spicy of a guy, I just found the fakeness and overbearing karen vibe of her mods very creepy and dystopian.

>>825402
I can't pretend to know what's in someone else's head.
I can only express that I, personally, found it creepy and weird, and think that Mousey deserves respect. Regardless of her difficulties, she is an adult.

Maybe it's just me, but seeing her be basically babied by people close to her and trying to keep the whole world from having sharp edges feels like the exact opposite of what someone de facto trapped in a bubble should want?

In my gut it just feels like she would be better off as a person if she weren't surrounded by overbearing censor-karens who want to be her mommy.

>> No.825752

>>825510
Actual adultery. Search for Afghanistan in the archives if you want to know more.

>> No.825857
File: 195 KB, 1668x938, mpc-be64_9yLuFOrcH9.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>825536
Actually i was like her few years ago, at first hated lolis and called lolicons a pedo then ignored them and right now i can watch moe shit with lolis or jerk off to them no problem.
So yeah people change with time. I'm not sure if she changed for sure or she did it just for publicity.

Also it's weird coincidence that he mentioned that anime which i finished few hours ago (it was 7/10 kobayashi and shogiloli anime which forget the name were better)

>> No.825919

>>823728
>There's just something about the mannerisms, movements, and behaviors that just make me wonder
I suppose zent could be actually be trans, but just can't manage to do a convincing voice and would rather keep the suspension of disbelief, instead of risking becoming lolcow joke like Artemis.

>> No.826026

>>808490
>stan
Kill yourself and go back to whatever shithole you crawled out of

>> No.826077

I got called a pedo because I said I didn't find them that funny.

>> No.826110

Mouse seems intriguing because of her tragic story, but I'm not watching anything outside of highlights, because fuck twitch.

>> No.826139

>>825536
>oldfag 4chin lurker did edgy things
I wish I could say the same would imply for you, but you're probably a reddit newfag.

>> No.826141

>>825336
>Even the artist that did the Vshojo banner made her look more like a robot
she should have dropped the whole alien dragon mommy shit from her joke video and gone with something like a frankenstein'd waifu some mad scientist built to try(and failed) to create the perfect vtuber. It would focus on the stronger most unique elements of the design (the head bolt, the random metal plates and such), and probably be less cringe in general while still suiting her personality.

>> No.826151

Ironmouse is lovely. The others - I don't hate them but the constant thottery turns me off.

>> No.826455

>>807604
I honestly don't really mind any of the girls overall except Zen and Hajime, but there's an odd catch 22: many of them are somewhat entertaining on their own, but completely bogged down by Twitchchat and obnoxious notifications, and when they collab they have some great chemistry, but many of their jokes all just revolve around "peepee poopoo sex lmao" which misses the mark with me.
My favorite of the group is Froot, who I feel is incredibly talented with art and very cute overall, and her recent collab with Haruka (not Vshojo, but relevant here) with that shitty horror game was an incredible show of potential of how the group could perform overall without solely relying on crass humor.
Ironmouse's voice is a bit to get used to at first, but she clearly is enjoying the shit out of what she's doing and that is infectious. The only thing truly bogging her down is how Twitchchat functions and interrupts the flow of her streams, yet she is also heavily invested in them for genuine companionship in her eyes for obvious reasons, so I could never really dislike her.
There are some diamonds in the rough here without a doubt, but they're mired in some grating personalities for me personally. I can watch a few, but when they start getting drowned out in too much crass "western woman" humor, it's off-putting. They're not irredeemable by any stretch, but they should also not be admired as the "standard" either.
Seriously though, Hajime better make her model pregnant at some point, or she's literally worse than garbage for the group as a whole.

>> No.826605

>>825857
Loli is pedophilia, but it's not a crime so who cares.

>> No.826717
File: 345 KB, 560x452, 1612404837793.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.826768

>>825752
Does anyone even archive /vt/ yet?

>> No.826784

Melody sounds like she's on the verge of crying at all times.

>> No.826853

>>826151
Even Froot?

>> No.826889

Froot has SSS+++ tier design and rigging. Probably one of the best designs in all of Live2D vtubing. Her voice is also pretty cute. Her art skills are rad. I find her kinda boring to watch though.

>> No.826902

>>826768
Yes

>> No.827137

>>826026
Ever since I saw that thread where an /a/ bot accidentally took over a thread on /qst/ I have to wonder if responses like this are also bots
Can't be hard to make one that triggers (heh) on certain words, and you can even make it give some generic "you will never be a woman" response if it gets a (You), even when that's a complete non-sequitur. Best part is that, fundamentally, it wouldn't look different from the average shit stirrer. I didn't even believe in bots like that until I saw them for myself, after all.

>> No.828249

>>826853
She's a bit newer right? Haven't got around to watching her yet. What's she like?

>> No.828274
File: 98 KB, 323x270, 1601061456896.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I really love VShohjo and really hope that Veibae will join them asap. She is massively underrated. She is good at games, basically no comparison to other women. She is both authentic and has a good sense of humor. And what I like most about her is how she actively discourages beta and orbiting behaviors and relentlessly makes fun of white knights, while very often providing very good insight in all the things a man has to do to be respected by women.

>> No.828481

>>807604
I like Nyanners and Melody is alright. The rest of them can fuck off. Specially Ironmouse

>> No.828731

>>828481
Who hurt you, anon?
Why are you lashing out?

>> No.828873
File: 11 KB, 181x236, 1601476878665.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Sure smells like incel in here.

>> No.829030
File: 46 KB, 640x643, 99.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>828873
this thread or /vt/ ?

>> No.829040
File: 8 KB, 205x240, 1601808257075.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>829030
The anti posts

>> No.829110
File: 114 KB, 597x777, feb88392ecdc0eda8991ad55ca932f78.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>807604
Zentrya was unironically the best Vshojo girl until she went to the 2D model, she had amazing physical comedy and was quick witted despite going through the TTS delay.
Sadly alot of the SOUL is gone with the switch to 2D.
Silvervale can be legitimately really funny when she isn't going boobs dick penis sexsexsex but that's so rare it's impossible to watch her content for me.

>> No.829129

>>828873
>using incel unironically
Return from whence you came

>> No.829177
File: 80 KB, 981x554, 84.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>829040
I'm just tried of the Holo fanboys saying. Everything not Holo sucks.

>> No.829214

>>826717
Froot...

>> No.829226

>>829177
I'm tired of holo fanboys saying anything that isn't they're favorite sucks. Anti post against Kiara, Gura and Cali everyday is terrible, indies and Vshojo get it even worse.

>> No.829232

>>828274
And that's why she created a group of jap simps that orbit her in stream without even understanding her?

>> No.829242

>>826717
>>829214
So is there actual evidence of this rrat or full LARP?

>> No.829347

>>829232
Did she? I'm pretty sure they came to her on their own.

>> No.829406

>>829242
Seems like a LARP to me. Nobody's posted any proof so far.

>> No.829807

Vshojo looks like a normal group of twitch thots with anime skins. Ironmouse is cool though, I especially love her occasional rants in spanish

>> No.829834

>>807604
I think Froot has the best design in the vtuber community bar none. The girl isn't really that bad either I wouldn't think twice if it wasn't for this place.

But they all stream on twitch and I have to go out of my way to watch them since it doesn't show up in holotools lol so I just don't even bother

>> No.829886

>>826717
God i fucking hope this happened, fuck troops

>> No.829967

>>829242
see >>825752

>> No.829982

>>811810
Wait what who is vei married to

>> No.830025

>>829982
Silvervale but it's an FF14 in-game marriage not a real one. The stream of it happened just a couple days ago so I assume it's up on her vods.Was pretty fun with Mouse being like the only Lalafell in the entire ceremony so she looked like a literal child hanging out with them.

>> No.830075

>>828249
She's an odd one compared to the other vshojo girls. Relatively reserved, has a soothing voice and she can be quite sharp sometimes. Also >>826889.

>> No.830090

>>829967
>Hey guys i am shy person that needs and outlier in form of a anime character
Actual LMAO.
Shame about the dude, and fuck Froot, should have just ended it like a decent person instead of jumping on cocks all around.

>> No.830110

>>830025
based, i bet vei is a powerbottom

>> No.830307

>>825752
yeah i don´t find shit in the archives
someone got a link?

>> No.830323

>>830307
It's just a greentext with no proof.

>> No.830406

>>830307
see >>245837
Whole bread.

>> No.830452

>>830406
imagine respecting the troops. couldn't be me.

>> No.830574

>>830452
I don't really respect troops.
But imagine getting with one at all.

>> No.831240

>>830307
Supposedly she cheated on a boyfriend while he was deployed in the army. Also supposedly she sold a bunch of stuff on Esty or some other site then not only didn't deliver, she only refunded a few people. That's the only drama things I've seen on her.

>> No.831388

>>831240
>cucking a dumbass who joined the military
Damn, no one told me Froot was based

>> No.831462

The 15 minutes I spent trying to watch these people would have been better spent unironically browsing /b/. And /b/ is still absolute garbage, so yeah, for me they're that bad.

>> No.831642

>>830090
>>831240
See
>>810345

She didn't cheat, they were already breaking up. And anyone who doesn't know "a break" is code for "it's over, I'm just giving you time to clear your shit" is an unironic cuck.

>> No.831709
File: 66 KB, 962x382, EtbBSqjVoAIgyqS.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I love Nyanners~!

>> No.831851

>>807792
This post reeks of autism

>> No.831935

>>831851
This post reeks of cuckery

>> No.831948

>>831709
Half of Nyanners' content is just her cackling hysterically at something juvenile and retarded.

>> No.832099

>>831642
>defending adultery
sasuga /vtrash/

>> No.832157

>>831948
Yes. And I enjoy this.

>> No.832197

>>831709
>>832157
So... you're admitting you're stupid, then?

>> No.832266

>>832197
Wait, you don't find stupid people funny?

>> No.832319

>>825437
Youtuber and rapper. He pretty bad gastric issues and messed up his vocal chords so now he has an absurdly deep voice. Teenage girls love him for it.

>> No.832421

>>825340
yeah if people said the wrong thing, even if they were new and didn't know the forbidden topics like "is that your real voice?", they'd be guaranteed verbal abuse and a timeout, and if they asked they got timed out r0xy would call them a piece of shit in all caps and permaban them instantly while the top donators spam luls and ironmouse is like "lol roxy you fuckin crazy" or something.

people are gonna say I'm just mad because I trolled and got banned, but I didn't, I rarely spoke in chat. but I've been on the internet long enough to know what a shitty toxic community feels like. cliquey bullshit, power tripping mods, silencing real criticism... it's enough to fuck up the streams for me.

>> No.832510

>>829834
>I have to go out of my way to watch them
Uh....just enable notifications for when they go live on Twitch. And if you have, make sure smart mode is off because it stops you getting notified if you have an active Twitch tab up elsewhere.

>> No.832531

>>832510
>use twitch
no, really, thanks though

>> No.832573

>>832531
Not all channels are bad. But if you're gonna watch vshojo well the twitch culture will still be there.

Plenty of smaller, better EN vtubers on there that don't have the cancer culture on their channels.

>> No.832599

>>807722
This is the correct unbiased opinion.
I'd say Ironmouse is leagues ahead of her peers in charima.

>> No.832663

>>831948
And? It's good content. Kino even.
https://youtu.be/0lxYLFtapok

>> No.832769

>>831948
She has legit brain problems, it's fine.

>> No.832834

>>807604
I only like Nyanners, couldn't care less that she rejected her origins or whatever the fuck the problem is, her streams are fun to watch and her sense of humor is perfect for me
I can't stomach Ironmouse since her gimmick is just being an obnoxious puerto rican and the rest of them are just washed up e-whores nobody would give a fuck about if we weren't in the simp age

>> No.832878

>>832834
>the rest of them are just washed up e-whores
reps

>> No.832909

>>808657
did Froot not send her a Birthday message?

>> No.833196

>>832909
I think she gave her birthday greetings through gifted subs in Twitch chat that day and also drew birthday art
https://twitter.com/LichVtuber/status/1348792440795373573

>> No.833219
File: 387 KB, 1862x2176, ErfeR4pXMAAcuXH.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>833196
forgot to post said art

>> No.834044
File: 30 KB, 181x188, 1612670493920.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Tako here, would ina like froot and would it be a good collab? I've only seen a clip in passing so I don't know much about her and also clips can be misleading.

>> No.834751

>>834044
It would be very soothing.

>> No.834801

>>807604
Agreed, but you still gotta admit OP that Iron Mouse's latest design update is pretty shit.

>> No.834993

>>807604
Nyanners is entertaining. Melody is funny. Mouse is great. Dont let retards change your opinion.

>> No.835140

I want to like Apricot but everytime I'm reminded of the old /k/ drama

>> No.836219

>>832099
>Adultery
And? What are you, from the 16th century? The UK literally started their own church centuries ago because nobody gave a fuck about that sort of thing.
They'd already split up. Froot did nothing wrong.

>> No.837028
File: 67 KB, 734x661, 9.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>829406
There's been plenty of proof posted. Her enablers just choose to ignore it. That's to be expected though.

>> No.837243

>>837028
So what's the deal here? She cheated on her boyfriend while he was in Afghanistan or something?

>> No.837286
File: 701 KB, 1028x1068, tier list.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>831709

>> No.837357

>>837286
This is a pretty empty tier list. You didn't even include the other vshojo girls.

>> No.837640

>>826110
Good news then!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC733wqgq7RmafDY7qEACsBg

Enjoy!

>>826784
Mel worries me. We've seen a lot of her changing over the last year and there are times when she is clearly overwhelmed with the emotional anxiety and retreats, but she still sticks through things (the only thing she quit doing was the DDLC voice over collab because that hit her hard). However, Silver mentioned recently that Mel can't play FF14 with the girls because the flashing lights (spell effects I assume) are too much for her. That's... like a huge telling sign that she's got some massive mental issues

>>829110
Zen has a new 3D on the way based on the current 2D design, and brought out the Commander Zen model (from before VShojo) for a stream a week ago for a treat. She's not giving up on doing 3D, I just don't think she wants to do it all the time.

>>829242
It's probably true, but why would any of us give a fuck? It happened before she was a vtuber and is her own business.

>>832421
So let me get this straight: you forgot to lurk moar and got banned.

>>832909
The person who put together the video said that there were dozens if not hundreds more people who wanted to leave messages but then the video would be hours long, so they had to cut it to keep it with people that Mouse has most interacted with in one form or another. Mousey and Froot haven't done a whole lot together or had any major moments, which is probably why they omitted hers. There are a bunch of other people I was surprised didn't leave messages, like Nux Taku, whereas Briggo and Noble both got in, so it was probably just a mix of editing and unavailability. You'll note that they also tried to order the videos from least impact to most impact, with the VShojo girls going last, and Zen being the last of all, because Zen and Mousey have been friends the longest.

>> No.837671

>>837286
>>837357
It's a false flagging faggot anti post if I ever saw one.

>> No.837835

>>837640
>Mel can't play FF14 with the girls because the flashing lights (spell effects I assume) are too much for her
Pretty sure it's epilepsy, so she always needs to be careful about the games she plays, whether to avoid certain scenes or as a whole (e.g. Cyberpunk 2077)

>> No.837885

>>837640
So acting as ironic weeb thot gave her PTSD?

>> No.837914

>>826784
She's a woman. Don't they all? LMAO I remember getting banned from her stream once because I asked how she felt about Nyanners having more viewers than her. Imagine being such a thin-skinned bitch that you can't take your friend being more successful than you.

>> No.838047

>>837835
Could just be that, could be also some PTSD as the faggot below you mentioned in an obnoxious way. I don't know. The more I watch her the more I think she's got some big traumas and I think the girls know about a lot of them but naturally do not reveal Mel's private issues. Silver and Mousey in particular are very protective of her (and Silver and Mel are very protective of Mousey too), and even Nyanners sometimes steps out of her comfort zone to try to protect Mel (and Mouse), even tho her social anxiety is probably telling her to just be a stone and not get involved. The point is Mel has some issues, and I thought that was an interesting reveal even tho Silver was trying to just explain why Mel couldn't join them.

>> No.838071

>>837914
Yeah, that or you were banned because you're an asshole trying to start shit, but believe what you want.

>> No.838140

>>838047
Mel seems to have known quite a few people over her life (I wanna say she even told mousey she's not the only person with CVID she knows but I could be misremembering) and I can definitely see how the suicide scene in DDLC could be triggering if she's had to go through similar things with people she knew in reality. I doubt the FFXIV thing is anything more than potential epilepsy though. So that combined with the fact she's very much not a gamer makes playing it a non-starter for her.

>> No.838197

>>807604
Does hime hajime still make boob jokes or has she stopped?

>> No.838413

>>838197
i mean its just typical sydsnap humor what do you expect? (thats her in case you didnt know, fairly popular weeb youtuber)

>> No.838582

>>837243
Husband, yes. He was in Kuwait iirc.

>> No.838611

>>838071
Ya seethe?

>> No.838657

>>838413
She's the one who did eroge reviews right? Not sure why people think this is some new form of comedy for her or some fresh new take due to her model

>> No.838727
File: 418 KB, 451x529, numouse.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>834801
Just look at this. Why did she think having the eyes be so far apart was a good idea? Why does she need SO MUCH GODDAMN HAIR? This is awful on so many levels.

>> No.838793

>>838611
You're the one who got banned and are trying to make up bullshit to defend yourself on /vt/. You trolled and got banned, end of story. Don't play a victim.

>> No.838932

>>837671
i made this for the hololive tier list thread but decided not to ruffle their feathers. It's just super low effort, i love nyanners

>> No.838953

>>838793
>responding to shitposters
He might be an ape, but you're a retard

>> No.840032

>>838727
It's just a copy/paste of Nyanners' model for the most part since the same person did both.

>> No.842078
File: 85 KB, 579x485, shirtimage-8.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Vshojo brought us the best shirt ever made tho

>> No.843329

>>837028
>change my display name to BSApricot and use one of her pfps
HHRURRR PROOF SHES A WHORE
Fucking losers.

>> No.843436

>>838611
wait do you actually believe the streamer themselves bans people?
inb4 you change story to where she specifically talked about you and said she was banning you but how new and retard can u be anon?

>> No.844241

>>837640
>Mel worries me
Who let you out of your crate sick-chan? You don't belong here.

>> No.844290

>>843436
Actually sometimes they do, but usually they leave it to the mods. But Mousey doesn't strike me as someone who would. She lets her attackers post their shit and she then drops the smack on them verbally on stream. She doesn't give a fuck about banning and is just fine letting you have it from her own fiery silver tongue.

>> No.844311

>>837914
Getting banned for talking too much about other vtubers is a pretty universal no-no. Pretty much every jp vtuber has a zero tolerance policy against it.
You deserved the ban for being a fucking moron and not lurking enough.

>> No.844340

>>843436
It wasn't really Melody herself. It was some white knight faggot defending her honor or some shit. Still it'd be funny if Melody turned out to be super thin-skinned as to secretly resent the success of all of her friends.

>> No.844353
File: 315 KB, 1000x997, 1590397836669.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>844290
Pic related

>> No.844440

>>840032
I had my suspicions, but that actually makes it worse to know that it's true. It's bad for the designer since they couldn't be assed to keep Mouse's original face, and it's bad for Mouse because now people are likely to accuse her of emulating Nyanners too hard.

>>844311
>Giving me more (You)s
Golly gee! I have my first tier 3 subscriber!

>> No.844543
File: 86 KB, 680x1058, b29.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>844440

>> No.844741

>>840032
>>844440
It's the same artist but their designs are drastically different aside from the shape of their faces. Are you both near blind and just seeing pink blobs?

>> No.844927
File: 2.34 MB, 1440x810, ironmouse season 2 shiny waving hello.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>844741
>>844543
Heed the advice I was given >>838953
Ignore antis, post cute VShojos.

>> No.845004

>>837640
>because the flashing lights (spell effects I assume) are too much for her. That's... like a huge telling sign that she's got some massive mental issues

I didn't know epilepsy was a mental issue you stupid retard.

>> No.845221

>>845004
No, but the chances of having epilepsy increase substantially if you have some kind of mental illness.

>> No.845383

>>807792
you didn't watch her live or other generic anime avatar streams before she went full vtuber, you wouldn't if she returned to that either

>> No.846205

>>845004
Photosensitive epilepsy is usually a result of a neurological disorder, but it isn't entirely uncommon world wide (something like 1 in every 4000 people has some level of it), but with Mel considering how she reacts to various stimulus and her laundry list of phobias and her admitted OCD nature, she's probably also suffering from some kind of PTSD. It's just a theory. I don't know for sure, but it strikes me as another thing on a long list of concerns I have for her.

>> No.850329
File: 320 KB, 1565x2048, Em15zT7UYAEB3m3.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>807604
I adore Ironmouse, and I never minded her voice.
It's still kinda funny seeing even /vt/ go the softest on her in comparison to even every other vtuber and I always assumed it's because she's not just literally dying (and it's depressing) but that she's incapable of ANY of the shit schizos would assume about any of the other girls. The most I hear is "she's annoying" and those are softballs.
Not the biggest fan of her new model though the rigging makes her boobs jiggle something fierce and that's a good thing. Her nurse outfit is best. I'd live and die in her boobs

>> No.853461

>>850329
Mousey is just the best.

https://twitter.com/Iron_Mouse/status/1363633263772897280

>> No.853505
File: 758 KB, 709x850, EmVhtntVgAEKeln.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>853461
Everyone with taste knows Cage is top tier.

>> No.853996

https://youtu.be/0cKooI0TsOY

Mel plz

>> No.854056

https://youtu.be/dmy2nhCOlkA

I love watching this clip because you can see Melody notice the words through the fingers covering her eyes, then get pissed before she shouts at GameDev (the "box with woooords").

>> No.854079

>>807604
I have no reason to watch them because there's dozens of other better Vtubers I'd enjoy watching more.

>> No.854098

>>853996
Mel you're an idiot and I love you.

>> No.854252

Nyanners is funny.
Ironmouse too.
I like Froot's art streams better than Ina's.
Melody sounds drunk/high at all times, does not appeal.
Zentreya has his moments, but the robovoice kills it for me. I get why he does it, but feh.
Silvervale rubs me the wrong way and has an awful avatar to boot.
Hime is everything I hate about e-thots, but louder.

>> No.854326

>>854252
https://youtu.be/R19blDp_ZOQ

Zen's voice has it's uses.

>> No.854369

>>811251
No not really, but it won't really kill her either. She can easily live to be in her fifties or older, but her life won't be that fun and she'll be stuck in her room for most of it.

>> No.854403

>>843329
Defending a cheating whore with nudes of her out there, does VShojo really?

>> No.854467

>>854403
Who gives a fuck what Froot's actress did before she became a vtuber? Also who cares when a literal camgirl is one of the top members? More apt, why do you fucking care when you don't like VShojo in the first place?

>> No.854720

>>807604
Someone tldr me why people hate Vshojo
Honestly, ignorant
I might give them a shot

>> No.854757

I don't care what anyone says, Melody's voice is pure sex. It's like the perfect mix of dorky/awkward and sexy. It's fantastic. Especially when she gets really into it and drops her shyness completely. 10/10

>> No.854789

>>854757
I can't be turned on by Mel for some reason, but I definitely want to hug her and be her friend.

>> No.854996

>>854757
>>854789
My biggest concern with Melody is that logically its only a matter of time before she starts fucking dudes on stream. It's the logical conclusion of her chaturbate shit. She's gonna get dicked down on stream at some point.

>> No.855013

>>854720
Depends on who is talking:
HL fags = they're not Japanese
HL-EN fags = they're not HL
Antis = they're all sex humor ethot sluts and we have something against every member so you won't like them check out our cliparts!

VShojo is just a western vtuber company that embraces the concept of talent first, meaning that the talents can do whatever the hell they want and nobody is going to stop them. They can say what they want, collab with who they want, and so forth. People have their own tastes and some people don't like them and that's perfectly fine, This is about entertainment and if you're not entertained well, no hard feelings go have fun watching what you want, but that's not good enough for the haters and so we get shit on for a variety of reasons most of which are retarded.

>> No.855163

>>854996
I think as long as she keeps a SFW channel and her friends aren't complete scum, they can hopefully keep her from needing to. I don't know really anything about Chaturbate, but I can see how that can happen. Mel has an audience outside of the Chaturbate crowd, and I hope she's stays level-headed enough.
I recall hearing recently she had a bit of a breakdown during a stream and Mouse helped her out, so she's probably dealing with a LOT of shit. I hope she doesn't take herself too far, I hate depressing stories like that irl

>> No.855200

>>855163
No way she doesn't end up fucking dudes. She's gonna get boring otherwise if she only uses toys. Its an eventuality. So waifuing her is asking to be cucked. That or she'll get giga doxed and turn out she's got a bf. Either way, she's gonna cuck you.

>> No.855262

>>855200
Thankfully I'm not an idolfaggot or think every person I interact with online is my personal friend. I want people treated well and rather they remain healthy and continue to entertain.

>> No.855402

>>854996
twitch watches anyone that's well known on chaturbate or other cam whore sites pretty closely for this exact reason. They're actually held to much stricter content standards than twitch's usual e-thots are.

>> No.855584

>>807604
I watch Nyanners, seen her collab with Mouse, but I can't really stand Mouse's voice. After skimming over this thread though, I'll watch her content, I've always thought she's kinda fun, but her voice just turned me off

>> No.855678
File: 163 KB, 846x1197, EmWIXfzVkAE9Rzd.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>855584
Her voice is the first filter. I can get past it because I was a fan of Luna, so I'm used to abrasive voices. She doesn't sound like she's putting too much into her voice either, that's just her.

>> No.856479

>>854467
I like Ironmouse and Mel, just had to call out the retard.

>> No.857667

>>855200
>Using waifuing unironically

>> No.857749

>>855200
coomer. Seriously, why is the current generation of men so triggered by celebrities they will never meet having sex with someone else? I feel old

>> No.857786

>>854403
If you didn't watch media because of someone's moral purity, you wouldn't be able to watch any tv show, movie or listen to 90% of any music genre. Who an entertainer fucks shouldn't be your concern. You don't know her, she's not your friend, family member or partner.

Not watching her because she's boring - OK, reasonable, I don't watch her either.

Not watching her because MUH MORAL PURITY - Pathetic. If you have a girlfriend, she probably fucks around because you're a insecure nervous wreck

>> No.857824

>>854403
Is this why some people call Froot a cumdumpter? What's her milk?

>> No.857836

>>857824
Lurk more

>> No.858058

>>857836
I'm lazy. Just give me goods.

>> No.858431

>>854403
>nudes of her out there
Wtf i love Froot now!

>> No.858481

>>858431
She's a flat blonde that looks like a child... Which is ok i guess if you're into that sort of thing

>> No.858490
File: 57 KB, 421x635, depravity.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>858481
Stop anon, i can only get so hard.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action