[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/vt/ - Virtual Youtubers

View post   

File: 900 KB, 985x1022, 【#holoIDNewCostume】 NEW OUTFIT REVEAL!!【Hololive Indonesia 2nd Gen】 - 00_28_32.559.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
[ERROR] No.8056502 [Reply] [Original]

Hey /vt/, I have some time on my hands today and would love to throw some greenscreens into my Photoshop Batch-Processing.
I've been fucking around with that stuff for another thread, and of course I am bearing gifts:
https://mega.nz/folder/FbwDAQSb#XsiXhtk6vJTj6MxU1z3hSA
That's all I have so far.
If anyone knows of streams which have greenscreen or bluescreen (or whatever else) segments, post them here. We can also talk about the process if you want to rather do it yourself. Any chuuba is welcome, video-editing frens as well although for you guys I sadly have no materials prepared.
Members-only content welcome as long as it's on nyaa anyways.

>> No.8056690
File: 1.14 MB, 1288x1080, Lamy Expressions Greenscreen [no subs] [hololive] [ラミィのグリーンバック] - 00_00_43.923n copy.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
[ERROR]

we could go through the process to fill the thread a little.
My current setup is downloading whatever I have with youtube-dlg because I am too lazy to type all that shit constantly and have no nice archiving process either.
We can go through all the stuff with this example I just remembered I never did
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UktG3wqu4s&t=305s

>> No.8057056
File: 169 KB, 883x236, file.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
[ERROR]

once the download finishes (took me a while) you can open up your video player of choice (which is hopefully a well-configured mpv) and go to your dedicated greenscreen folder to get the video out.

>> No.8057323
File: 1.96 MB, 1922x1112, file.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
[ERROR]

make sure you're not retarded like me and configure .pngs for the best results. I usually take screenshots for animu where .png can be quite massive, so I take that loss.
Look up which buttons to press for frame-by-frame skipping, standard should be "," and "." which also work on Youtube btw. And basically just go wild, you can sort out later or not at all.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action