[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/vt/ - Virtual Youtubers

View post   

File: 2.98 MB, 1422x2421, DB322305-B8EE-46A8-ADF1-188E7406FAE4.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
[ERROR] No.7938198 [Reply] [Original]

Why is Mori hated here?

>> No.7938265

>>7938198
She's really not hated more than anyone else
We just love to bitch

>> No.7938285

>>7938198
Kiara is hated more, as she should be, Orange woman BAD!

>> No.7938707

>>7938198
hate is just how anons show their love. just look at how much they hate Kiara!

>> No.7938814

>>7938198
Because THIS BITCH won't give me a titfuck!

>> No.7938850

>>7938198
Because she wants to get rid of her fat fucking milkers

>> No.7938858

mori big tits

>> No.7938910

>>7938198
5%

>> No.7938917

>>7938198
Because she’s an incredibly tone deaf critically cringe unfunny unentertaining piece of actual garbage

White women should never rap.

They should stick to what they know best, like fucking dogs

>> No.7938945

>>7938850
That's Anya

>> No.7939009

>>7938917
Yeah, like me.

>> No.7939224

>>7938198
>/vt/ hates mori
>/vt/ hates kiara
>/vt/ hates gura
>/vt/ loves ame

>> No.7939272

>>7938917
>white women should never rap

woman should never rap*
white man should never rap too (rare exceptions)

>> No.7939305
File: 1.04 MB, 1003x800, Ina spots a goy.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
[ERROR]

She collab'd twice with gigguk and seemed to put in 10x the effort she did when collabing with her senpais who made it possible to get into the vtubing gig to begin with. That rubbed a lot of people the wrong way (myself included) it's not enough to hate her though imo.

Another thing that makes people seethe is her passionate love of Moist Critical. Heaping him with praise whenever possible, talking about her type is manlets with 'godly hair' and constantly quoting some of his lines.
Just look how much fun she has covering his song here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6ehybzS9vc
She'll NEVER adore you to that level and that's just too much for idolfags to swallow.

>> No.7939382
File: 224 KB, 514x866, 1623662784421.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
[ERROR]

>She collab'd twice with gigguk and seemed to put in 10x the effort she did when collabing with her senpais who made it possible to get into the vtubing gig to begin with. That rubbed a lot of people the wrong way (myself included) it's not enough to hate her though imo.
>Another thing that makes people seethe is her passionate love of Moist Critical. Heaping him with praise whenever possible, talking about her type is manlets with 'godly hair' and constantly quoting some of his lines.
>Just look how much fun she has covering his song here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6ehybzS9vc [Embed]
>She'll NEVER adore you to that level and that's just too much for idolfags to swallow.

>> No.7939504

>>7939382
Anon you basedposted! Noone can out-onions a cuck! You win! Mori doesn't adore a eceleb youtuber more than you now! just kidding~ cuckbeat

>> No.7939570

>>7938198
what i really want to know is why i don't dislike her. she always seems so uninterested in her own stream, i don't like her songs either, but i still love everything else (which i don't know exactly what it is). i don't know, i love you mori

>> No.7939609

>>7938198
People here hate everyone, and that's not an exaggeration

>> No.7939666

>>7938198
Because, while she might like the gig, it doesn't seem like she likes working for Hololive specifically since it's a Japanese company. She seems to care more about english e-celebs or vtubers from other organizations. I mean when she collabed with Coco all we got were some low effort "naruhodo"s. I think Calli is the most likely to graduate first as if the singing opportunities every dry up I think she'll jump ship to something else since she doesn't seem to have an emotional attachment to the company.

>> No.7939942

>>7939504
and Marine gets hyped over ZUN and in both cases no one normal cares, since content creators are inspired by/idolize other content creators all the time
being upset over one spawn of internet culture being hyped/respectful over what amounts to the root of its existence (vtubers in current form wouldn't exist without internet personalities or streamers in the first place) is the most retarded take

>> No.7941532

>>7939666
Kek

>> No.7941744

>>7939305
Couldn't have put it better myself, anon.

>> No.7942004

>>7939305

this is a based post that made me realize why i'm pretty cool toward mori. i don't hate her but it's obvious that her focus is entirely on her own brand. anything that helps hype herself up or reach a new audience, like collabs with anime youtubers, she puts all of herself into. but then when it's time to collaborate with her fellow hololive members, she yawns her way through it. probably checking her watch the entire time, hoping the stream doesn't go on for any longer than the planned timeslot so she can get back to working on her music or planning her non-hololive collabs

>> No.7942488

>>7939305
>passionate love of Moist Critical.
I mean, she's mentioned being a fan a while back and covered a song or two of his several months ago, but passionate love? I know unicorns are clinically insane, but I don't see how someone can reasonably define that as passionate love, especially the references. I watch Critikal too and I really don't notice any, and those who would notice immediately most likely already watch the guy.

As for the gigguk thing...really. I know she was excited during the shadowversething, but she's been consistently working on being more prepared around the board, and I don't get how one hyper stream and a talk show appearance overwrites nearly a year of giving her Senpai utmost respect as well as making multiple covers with them. Just seems kinda asinine.

>> No.7942600

I hate how everyone doesn’t realize this thread is dedicated to spoonfeeding a newfag
Lurk more OP

>> No.7942646

>>7938198
>Why is Mori hated here?
She isn't.

>> No.7942757

>>7942488
There are...roommate reps that indicate she's pretty obsessed with the dude. Something about giftsubs iirc?
Anything minecraft related though, Mori just shuts down mentally (except with IRyS, and that's probably because she was more comfortable around a newbie than everyone else in EN who know the game better than she does)

>> No.7942785
File: 40 KB, 500x527, EhcP3fcVoAEADcg.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
[ERROR]

>Hated

Schitzos posting on cooldown doesn't mean "hated" anon-san

>> No.7943029

>>7938917
Based and factual

>> No.7943081

Oh no… cuckbeats already appeared
Stay in your general with Dad

>> No.7943086
File: 88 KB, 195x366, 1601773832558.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
[ERROR]

She is capable of great content which makes people even more frustrated when she doesn't prepare or seems to be low energy. She will make progress and then falls back on being lazy or unmotivated. As other people have said, she seemed notably more animated collabing with faggot Anitubers then she did with her Senpai or even her genmates. She also says stupid shit a lot like the 5% remark which could have been phrased better and added to the impression that she doesn't care about Hololive. However I'd say she's been doing good recently, honestly since she started the TTRPG streams, her content has been good, even great at times. She's burned a lot of people though so many are holding their breath wondering if she will regress again.

>> No.7943354

>>7938198
Dramafags target anyone that's involved in any sort of drama, so I wouldn't single out Mori. Actual Mori antis are a joke since they can't even keep control of their own anti threads and they don't have the numbers to do any kind of damage. Does that mean that she's hated here? Sure, but the same could be said for any vtuber except for the most inoffensive ones, like Nene. Who the fuck hates Nene?

>> No.7943511

>>7938198
Isn't passionate about her only real claim to fame. Worships and collabs with basic bitch ecelebs. Talks down to viewers like they're children, which means that deadbraps are literally the guys from that Yakuza manbaby scene. There's a lot to be disappointed with considering holos are supposedly be the standard-bearers for quality.

>> No.7943574

She hates herself and we don’t vibe with that negative energy.

>> No.7943711
File: 383 KB, 702x702, 1621980393022.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
[ERROR]

>>7938198
not really. Kiara gets the well-deserved flak more

>> No.7943758

>Makes Gura extremely uncomfortable during their first collab together
It's just one collab, Mori is actually really entertaining!
>Drags the entire generation into a series of extremely boring Overcooked 2 where she just mumbles to herself the whole time forcing collab partners to pick up the slack, despite being the one to start it
>Promises Kiara that they'd do weekly Minecraft streams where they could learn the game together, collabed MC exactly once one one month later and never again
>Spends half an hour thanking superchats during her first Minecraft collab with Gura
>Doxxes herself and then obnoxiously fake screams into the mic the entirety of the Secret Neighbor collab
>Can't even be bothered to set up the game correctly for the first big Among Us collabs, is a massive anchor for the team and a wet blanket during meetings
>Was in a separate Discord channel thanking superchats during her second Among Us collab while her JP senpais all introduced themselves
>Played Lethal League with deadbeats while Ina literally stood there and watched, in what was supposed to be a Mori Ina collab
>Starts sulking when the punishment game comes up in Puyo Puyo Tetris, refuses to take part and brings the mood down
>Extremely and inexplicably rude to Kiara during the Takamori Q&A, nearly brought her to tears
>Doesn't know the first thing about Reine during their collab together, keeps calling her 'senpai' and actually thinks she's a Turkey character
>According to Kiara, has overslept multiple collabs, forcing them to be delayed or rescheduled
>Spoils the outfits for the Walfee outfit reveal collab, doesn't even try during the Jeopardy rounds and just types gibberish
>was in a separate discord
>Completely uninterested during her Clubhouse 51 stream with Kiara, Kiara even has to pull out the fucking weather deck to try and get any sort of response from Mori
>Spent 2 hours saying absolutely nothing but random autism grunts, as Kiara desperately tries to carry a conversation during their Shadowverse collab
>Can barely speak two words of Japanese during her Super Bunnyman stream with Rikka, forcing him to use English instead
>Completely shits the bed in the highly anticipated Coco Meme Review collab, exercising her usual "awkward sperg spamming stock phrases like naruhodo instead of holding an actual conversation" shtick to its fullest as Coco becomes more and more desperate to get ANY kind of reaction out of her and eventually asks 75k live viewers "is she always like this?"
>made Gura wake up early on a day she had a stream later in the day
>replaced their game because it only has local play with a game that only has local play
>didn't install the game anywhere between the game being changed and the actual collab
>made a sleepy Gura wait 20 minutes only to have her experience about 0.5 to 2 second lag
>finally settle on Phasmophobia after all this struggling
>Collabed with anituber trash that is responsible for most of the casual fan flood from which casual doxfags and cucks who want male collabs can be traced to
>Way, way more prepared and enthusiastic for this than ANY of the collabs listed above
>Shows up to a literal who vtuber's birthday but never did a call in for her senpais
If you don't like her, don't watch her!

>> No.7944026

>>7943354
>Who the fuck hates Nene?
I do, that bitch still has me locked in the Husband Dungeon and we've long since ran out of food down here. Fuck I still can't believe we ate Frank and Morikichi. We're turning into fucking animals man!

>> No.7944295

>>7943758
So do you maintain a .txt file, or do you have this script memorized?

>> No.7944526

>>7944295
that whole thing reeks of deadbeat falseflag considering it's littered with easy to point out falsehoods

>> No.7944580

>>7943711
Ngl that actually looks really good

>> No.7944971

>>7943711
Unironically a pretty good edit. Shame it had to be posted by an egg though...

>> No.7945039

>>7938917
Nobody should ever rap. Rap is degenerate.

>> No.7945456

>>7938198
It isn't so much as hate for me as a falling out and the realization that she doesn't really care about her fans anymore unless they're specifically they're the type she wants, like the ironic weeb crowd who watch her faggot expat anituber friends. Her content was somehow infinitely more interesting when she was trying to juggle several jobs at once and the gratitude she felt towards deadbeats for sticking with her during that time was much more obvious. She started coasting by February and I put up with it while pretending she was still trying to find her footing. By June, I was just done. If I'm going to spend time watching VTubers I'll watch the ones who don't go out of their way to remind me every stream that they have other things they'd much rather be doing but instead they have to waste their time streaming because it's in their contract. Now that she's "made it", established herself, and built up a fanbase that'll throw money at her for putting in minimal effort, she just isn't the same person anymore.

>>7942488
She has literally donated hundreds, if not thousands, of dollars in gifted Twitch subs to him and spent a solid month or so early on bitching that Cover wouldn't let her collab with him, constantly bringing up that she was butting heads with management over it.

>> No.7945563

>>7945456
I'm continuously surprised how some people in this place literally live in constructed realities

>> No.7945784

>>7945456
everything in this post ranges between massive hyperbole and complete falsehood/outright malicious character misinterpretation
honestly, I suggest therapy/meds

>> No.7946059

>>7938198
Just purity fags screaming when they see her interacting with men

>> No.7946220

>>7945563
He's unironically screeching about the anitubers she talked to three times and using the most arbitrary asinine version of the phrase ironic weeb. No point in speaking reason.

>> No.7946313

>>7938198
She's garbage as a tuber and garbage as a muscician. She really doesn't fit this medium and it's clearly milking it. Just wish itys was her replacement

>> No.7946332

>>7938198
My dick wants to hate fuck her.

>> No.7946787

Boring as af

>> No.7948435

Your boy is just not good at vtubing

>> No.7952668
File: 2.58 MB, 600x800, Mori.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
[ERROR]

I want Mori to wake up to the sounds and sensations of me raping her in her sleep.
I want her to stare up at me, locked in sleep paralysis and unable to struggle, barely able to croak out the word "NO!" as I inseminate her.
I want her to sob uncontrollably as her body betrays her by involuntarily orgasming. She doesn't moan, she doesn't begin to enjoy it; it's a purely physical response.
I want to see the flight response on her face as she feels my hot cum flooding her womb - freezing up in shock and hopelessness at not only the ruination of her life and career, but the debasement of herself as a person.
I want to see the resentment on her face when she's force to take care of a illegitimate rape baby as a single mother.

>> No.7952840

>>7938917
>They should stick to what they know best, like fucking dogs
Keep regurgitating Chinese memes retard

>> No.7952989
File: 733 KB, 960x540, 1604953514897.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
[ERROR]

Is this the Mori thread?

>> No.7954663

>>7952668
I would honestly enjoy every second of peeling off your skin with a rusty knife.

>> No.7954790

>>7954663
Hi Mori. How's life in Japan?

>> No.7959003

>>7945456
>She has literally donated hundreds, if not thousands, of dollars in gifted Twitch subs to him and spent a solid month or so early on bitching that Cover wouldn't let her collab with him, constantly bringing up that she was butting heads with management over it.
I'm gonna have to see some source on that chief

>> No.7959124

>>7938198
In a word. Inconsistency.

>> No.7959466

>>7938198
No hate, but she is kinda boring and awkward. This is kind of a sidething for her music career, which to be honest is really failing without her deadcucks.

>> No.7959633

>>7939305
Why are you regurgitating 8-month-old rrats, ika? Get more material.

>> No.7960073

>>7942646
She is I hate her anon but I try not to be vocal about it cause if she's your it's your right to have trash taste

>> No.7960232

>>7939305
>and seemed to put in 10x the effort she did when collabing with her senpais who made it possible to get into the vtubing gig to begin with
rrat

>> No.7960523

Untalented and mostly carried by her big breasted design
Cringe immature personality
Seems to mix up procrastination with „Hard work“
Neither a real Idol nor a real rapper just nothing
Obnoxious Fanbase of yesmen and Horny paypigs That, to their credit, have perfected the art of cope and deflection with shitty ritualposts and memes

>> No.7961187

>>7960523
>Not sending it to her in a akasupa

Only the weak are the most vocal in these kind of things

>> No.7961627

>>7961187
>suggests spending money on things that, deep down, I dislike
Is this the reasoning of deadbeats who send her money?
or are you on the same level of fiscal responsibility of your oshi?
If so I recommend you to send your money directly to critical to evade the youtube tax

>> No.7962166

>>7939305
Hot Take: I hated Mori until I took a step back and realized the real thing I hated is she treated hololove like nothing more than another job. Its like her genmates are at best just classmates who she'll never be as interested in spending time with in comparison to her actual friends. You cant REALLY blame her if you put yourself in her shoes, but it does sting knowing someone who actually had a real dynamic with the rest of them could have been there instead. She gets along decently well with Gura and to a lesser extent Kiara, but has basically no opinion on Ame and just views Ina as a cute thing. And this is after almost a year "together".

>> No.7962637

>>7962166
She has repeatedly said how much she looks up to Ame as a streamer. Try harder, threadreaderchama

>> No.7962888

>>7962637
>have fellow genmate
>literally only comment you can come up with is you look up to them
>as a streamer
Yeah, true. They're basically best friends with compliments as generic as that. My bad you dumbass

>> No.7963437

>>7962888
Ah, so you must suffer from a lack of object permanence due to you being dropped on your head as a baby. Such many cases on /vt/!

>> No.7963590

>>7963437
>Schizos lack object permanence

>> No.7963968
File: 208 KB, 850x1018, sample_539bf879ee65afea501b76f454c39a6f.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
[ERROR]

Because we only enjoy 5% of her content.

>> No.7964850

>>7952668
Ur soft shriveled pp couldn’t rape a rotten bell pepper

>> No.7969450

For some reason she's really good at ASMR imo, so I always make sure to catch those. Otherwise I just haven't gotten hooked on her.

>> No.7971814
File: 533 KB, 749x470, 1628516257219.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
[ERROR]

I just don't think she is at all interesting. Her rap is as if you took all the societal context and culture from rap music and just left the "be hard so no one gets you" parts in. There is no spirit or heart in it. It just sounds cool to her and she uses it to guard herself from what she is. Just an average dweeb-y art girl. If the whole thing from the start was the gapmoe of her trying to be an edgy rapper but being an absolute geek then I could see it.
Her audience is a bunch of paypigs or general subs who like being yelled at and treated like shit. A friend of mine is a horrible neckbeard(5'9",350 lbs with an unkempt beard who adores monster girls) and his favorite by far is mori. He is a mommyfag who is obsessed with dommymommy shit. He hates rap but listens to every single song she puts out. It's not rap to him or anyone else. If the deranged mommyfag doesn't think it's even in the same genre I think that's all I need to say.
Overall: her personality doesn't match the look(in a bad way), music sucks, the only people who like her are paypigs and mommyfags. If she had an uglier model we wouldn't be here talking about her.

>> No.7973487
File: 627 KB, 496x720, 1620570178634.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
[ERROR]

>>7971814
This friend of yours probably doesn't watch Mori all that much, since she hates the mommy shit and is generally very submissive.
As for the "paypigs and subs", well, it's just what this board told you.
The gap moe is the main appeal, it's very strong because she embraces both sides of it.
Her rap is fine, not great but not bad either. Her best tracks are the ones that are heartfelt rather than "hard-hitting".
t. hiphopfag

>> No.7974966

>>7945039
" Hello, Enlightened Hyperborean Department? "

>> No.7975090

>>7938198
honestly,
Mori is actually one of the better Hololivers, but she's plain-out as mainstream as you can get.
Rap?
Social Media savvy?
Immortal Death Goddess Power fantasy?
Dark Aspect like Batman?

you have no clue what the mainstream is if those don't give it away.

>> No.7975257
File: 1.11 MB, 4100x3000, 96615FBE-CFB5-4F47-854C-8D6C71A284EB.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
[ERROR]

She’s rightfully criticized for the lack of engagement and enthusiasm she displays in collabs, idk how she is solo because I don’t watch her. Has she ever had more energy than her Gigcuck and Milky Queen collabs? She deserves people’s opinion that she does t care about Hololive because that’s how she presents herself, she might be a diehard fan but she sucks at showing it

>> No.7975269

>>7975090
My main, actual problem with Mori is that she can't make her gaming streams interesting to save her life, due to either a lack of interest in video games or a lack of braincells to manage playing a game and streaming it simultaneously.
She also has the very annoying habit of wording things very poorly due to her autism.
Also,
>Social Media savvy
rumao rumao

>> No.7975559
File: 1.94 MB, 1920x1080, 1617104951707.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
[ERROR]

>>7975257
The Gigacuck narrative is very funny to me, because she didn't actually show more engagement that usual, it just became something that is considered a fact in here because no one watched that stream (I can't blame them). It was just unfortunate timing because it followed the objectively shitty Gura Cuphead collab.
As for Milky Queen, well, they're RL friends and they go way back. It's like criticizing Flare for having amazing chemistry with Patra or Suisei with Toko or Towa with Nose and Sio (RIP). Remember that GAMERS was also born like this, they're FBK's friends.
The "engagement and enthusiasm" thing is a delicate topic, because she radically improved lately and her bad collabs were born from other circumstances (her autism with games see >>7975257, her irritating at times stubborness over technical problems or RL shit) and not from her lack of "care" in Hololive, she's perfectly capable of having good collabs.

TL;DR: You're eating rrats for breakfast.

>> No.7975590

>>7975257
Whoops, I meant to say "see >>7975269"

>> No.7978063

>>7952989
yes

>> No.7980953

>>7973487
Get fucking taste. Rap is fine. Fucking dumbass.

>> No.7982747

>>7939305
This. I don't hate her at all, but after seeing how different she is with non-holos vs her actual genmates, she fell from my 2nd most favorite to last and I don't watch her anymore.

>> No.7983057

>>7982747
Nikodem you have to give up, you will never be /vt/'s thread celebrity

>> No.7983170

>>7944295
I have it memorised. Takes me about 20 mins to type it out every time.

>> No.7983964

>>7938198
i just think she is massively cringe and pathetic, but i don't hate her because i just ignore her. maybe i would hate her if i subjected myself to watching her again. her fans are annoying as fuck.

>> No.7986503

>>7938917
Isn't Mori like.. asexual irl or something?

>> No.7986714

>>7960523
>Untalented
She draws, sings, raps, animates, and composes her own music. Tf you mean untalented.

>> No.7986855

she's from /here/ and >we hate ourselves, including her

>> No.7986893

>>7986714
>composes her own music

no, she only writes her lyrics. credits to her producers composers are listed in the descriptions of every song she made.

>> No.7987174

>>7986893
even her lyrics she needs help with. in her most recent single there is a credit to some dude for "japanese lyrics."

>> No.7987355

>>7986893
???
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-LOlueKCtk
>Rap/Lyrics/Track Arrange/Mix: Calliope Mori (me!)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ydgEipkUEU
>Rap/Lyrics/Track Arrange/Mix: Calliope Mori (me!)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYu3PvRPZR8
>Mix by: CallioP and kokorobeats a.k.a K’s/Coro
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vz7JIBvAFqM
>Rap/Lyrics/Track/Mix: Calliope Mori (me!)
You sure about that?

>> No.7987749

>>7987355
i bet korobeats produced/composed those songs as well (except for "reaper rapper") and they mutually agreed to let Calli have the composers credit on them. this sort of thing happens all the time in mainstream music. if calli really could compose music then we'd see her do it way more often because no artist wants rely on other people for things they could do themself. but even if Calli did compose those herself which i highly doubt, look she still needed Korobeats to mix and master all of those.

>> No.7987874

>>7987749
Oh just take the fucking L and admit you were wrong, retard.

>> No.7988152

>>7987874
woah, take a pill and chillax cuckbeat. i didn't even insult your oshi. all you deadbraps have to do is stop obsessing over this wrong narrative that calli is somehow a renaissance woman who is super talented at everything and can do everything, and instead just be honest and talk about her true strengths. just say she's really good at drawing, rapping, and can come up with great lyrics and you'll be much happier and nobody will disagree with you.

>> No.7988318

>>7988152
I will disagree, she is unexceptional at rapping and her lyrics are embarrassing

>> No.7988354

>>7988152
Nah nah nah you called her untalented. That's still insulting her. And I justifiably called you out and proved she makes her own music. And now all you can do is project doubtful narratives that she just takes credit for work she didn't do.

>> No.7988471

>>7988318
now that i'm re-listening to these songs, i have to agree that her lyrics are embarrassing. i was trying to be nice but yeah, it's cringe. i still think she's good at coming up good rhymes and while maintaining a coherent idea, as opposed to those wannabe soundcloud rappers who throw in rhymes that don't even make sense just for the sake of rhyming.

>>7988354
I wasn't even that anon who called her untalented what the fuck lol.

>> No.7988518

>>7988471
I don't trust you but whatever. I swear the whole "anonymous" shit is a blessing and a curse on this hellhole.

>> No.7988998

>>7988471
>hur cringe durr embarrassing
Can you actually expound on this?

>> No.7989127

Despite making up 20% of the HoloEN members, she only puts in 5% of the effort

>> No.7989131

>>7938198
i don't think she is but she's one of my least favorite EN members. I don't like her aggro attitude or her voice

>> No.7989158

I don't mind Mori though I wish she'd be more actively supportive of her senpais. I just hate deadbeats.

>> No.7989211

>>7989158
ironic

>> No.7989230

>>7989158
deadbeats are the worst. it wouldn't be so bad if they just kept to themselves so we could ignore them, but nooooo.

>> No.7989294

>>7989230
There are more people complaining about deadbeats in any given thread than there are actual deadbeats

>> No.7989329

>>7938198
For me it's just the way she talks, it's so fucking awkward all the time. She also is deadweight in almost every single collab and sometimes literally causes the end of collabs because she has to go, because of course she can't be assed to spend more than like 1 hour pretending to care about other Holos in what she transparently treats as a day job.

The 5% comment is what really nailed it for me though, at first the "she's so busy with so many projects and is so productive omg" thing held water and I believed it for a little while but over time as she quit most of her other responsibilities weighing her down yet her attitude/effort only got worse, it became clear that no she just doesn't really enjoy this gig much and it isn't very fun to watch someone you frequently can sense doesn't wanna be there.

>> No.7989563

All of EN is hated here, except maybe Ina. Success breeds jealousy and all that

>> No.7989597

>excited for holo who makes their own music
>has producers make 90 percent of her music
> made only one "music production" stream where she hits pots and pans in Adobe audition (she uses cubase)
>phones in most streams
>only has chemistry with non holos
I was really excited for mori, oh well they're are better oshis out there anon

>> No.7989611

>>7989563
I'm sure Ina will become successful one of these days

>> No.7989721

>>7989611
She can draw you know!

>> No.7989727

>>7989611
ina streams are peak comfy

>> No.7989772

>>7939224
I don't hate gura, and I only hate Ame when she schlicks to homos

>> No.7989774

>>7989563
the reason Ina isn't hated is because she is genuine and nice. Mori may be nice but she sure as fuck isn't genuine. Ina is blessed as fuck.

>> No.7989793

>>7989294
basically all antis of every other HoloEN are deadbeats

they hate anything to do with otaku or idol culture and want to help their oshi destroy it from within

>> No.7989797

>>7989727
>ina streams are peak boring
FTFY

>> No.7989800

>>7989774
>genuine

>> No.7989818
File: 247 KB, 400x400, 1612450597595.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
[ERROR]

>>7989793
But Hoshiyomis convinced me idol culture is great.

>> No.7989820

>>7989793
source: ass
You're an egg, aren't you?

>> No.7989826

>>7989774
t. Dogfucker

>> No.7989982

>>7989820
i have nothing against kiara, unless "eggs" also applies to mori antis now

>> No.7990058

>SEAnigger hours begin
>the thread that was dead for an entire day gets bumped
really sparks the synapses

>> No.7990339

>>7989158
she's actively supportive tho?
she recommends them every other zatsu, she is open to pretty much every collab offer, she gets involved in music projects or even stuff that doesn't involve her gen directly (HoloALT), supports and shouts out the least popular branch (Holostars) regularly, in music collabs she does more than anyone asks her for (in clousy sheep she was only expected to sing the existing english lines, she wrote the rap bridge in addition; in GETCHA cover she handled her parts of vocal mix to release the cover faster)

>> No.7990998

>>7990058
This and that Kiara anti thread as well. These retards really do make it blatantly obvious where they come from, both through timezones and their awful English.

>> No.7991229

The only people that should exist on this planet are Americans and Japanese. No one else is "people" and if I could fumigate the planet and rid the world of all of you insectoid motherfuckers I would without hesitation. I hate you all and dread every day I have to discuss Mori with you rather than have her to myself and actual human beings.

>> No.7991503

>>7939224
>/vt/ hates mori
>/jp/ hates mori
>/v/ hates mori
>[a/ hates mori
We are united in our hatred for the fraud

>> No.7991734

>ctrl f
>0 result for "vacation"
she took 3 fucking 4+ day vacations in july and she's gonna keep piling them on while cuckbeats try to backpedal into saying "BUT EVERYONE TAKES BREAKS ANON"

>> No.7991741

Yea, I know right? I'm hyped up now for that Odo cover ever since she sang one of her songs during karaoke. It's gonna be lit.

>> No.7991795

I wish I could've been there live for the Henry Stickmin playthrough. I wanted to see her shit hard on the backseaters and watch the disliked (slightly) go up because of it.

>> No.7991876

who cares

>> No.7992017

>>7991734
>she took 3 fucking 4+ day vacations in July
Between which dates? Because I'm pretty sure you pulled that out of your ass.

>> No.7992162
File: 1000 KB, 1920x3176, july.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
[ERROR]

>>7991734
>3 fucking 4+ day vacations in July

Let's see, shall we?

>Longest 'break' in July was 3 days when she was moving house
>Didn't go more than two days without streaming at any other point that month
Why do faggots on this board lie so much about something so easy to look up? Worse, why do people believe them?

>> No.7992364

>>7986714
there's a difference in simply doing stuff and being actually good at it. Mori is an amateur in everything she does.

>> No.7992416

>>7938198
I want to like her but she just comes across as so forced it makes me wince.
Doesn't help that I only kinda like one of her songs.

>> No.7992564

>>7992364
For an amateur, she seems to be a pro at raking in all those akasupas.

>> No.7992615

>>7992364
>Amateur
That word doesn't mean what you think it means.

>> No.7992735

>>7938198
Because she is living the /jp/ dream of living in in japan and getting tons of love and attention there. All while the perception exists that she half asses everything and therefore doesn’t deserve it.

>> No.7992737

>>7992416
this. her true natural wouldn't probably be suited for hololive

>> No.7993324

Forced personality is somehow still annoying and makes ice JJ fish tier music.

>> No.7993356

shes carried by bic titty design and top chuuba agecy so everything she does feels unearned

>> No.7993532

>>7992564
revenue gathered =/= indication of talent or quality
unless you think capeshit is the highest form of art and shounenshit is the peak of anime

>> No.7993726

>>7938198
I thought her TTRPG stream with Gura was kino, but could not stand any of the other ones.

>> No.7993790

>>7943758
Can you give links to any of these?

>> No.7993956

>>7993726
Honestly why does /vt/ project this narrative that Mori doesn't want to spend time with her oshis if she takes TTRPG with them super serious?

>> No.7994039

>>7993956
It's her project, of course she's gonna put more than 5%

>> No.7994344

>>7975559
>It's like criticizing Flare for having amazing chemistry with Patra or Suisei with Toko or Towa with Nose and Sio (RIP).
And if these faggots weren't EOPs they would be seething just as hard over all of those relationships

>> No.7994747
File: 79 KB, 640x629, 1549916131922.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
[ERROR]

>>7994039
Also I don't see why she's getting shit merely for having a role model that isn't a Vtuber. Youtube is one of the biggest streaming/broadcasting social medias ever. And Cr1tikal is one of the biggest faces of the website. I mean fucking Kizuna A.I. looked up to Pewdiepie and wanted to collab with him. My point is that Western E-celebs basically dominate the streaming platform. It was to be expected that a someone from HoloEN/ID had a non Vtuber Idol they look up to. The fact that /vt/ didn't anticipate this happening astounds me.

>> No.7994764

>>7939272
el-p from run the jewels gets a pass

>> No.7994790

>>7993356
You can literally say that about every big titty holo. I too can't stand mori but come on

>> No.7996116

>>7938198
>>7938814
>>7938917
>>7939224
>>7939272
>>7938917

WHITE BOI'S ANGRY SHE ONLY FUCKS ASIAN MEN.

https://youtu.be/_DHEt3sR3qo?list=PLu6V3YGgPR-JzBfTpSMkrtnpg_f3FgRlE&t=71

>> No.7996167

>>7996116
>asian men gets me higher than american drugs.

damn so its just cuckbeats seething this whole time

>> No.7996749

>>7938198
>mori is currently talking to a MALE on stream

FUCKING WHORE

>> No.7996791

>Rikka is currently talking to a MALE on stream

FUCKING WHORE

>> No.7996880

nikocado avocado collab WHEN

>> No.7998014

>>7996116
mori just got 1000% more based

>> No.7998072

>>7943758
Based

>> No.7998141
File: 149 KB, 1024x768, @ReedLaxy mori workout.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
[ERROR]

>>7996116
> asian men gets me higher than american drugs
Holy shit lmao, I did not expect that.
It falls in line with her proclivity for short men though.

> Yellow fever got her so bad she moves to JP
> Still too spaghetti to get a boyfriend

That just says the only thing that makes her different than me is her willpower and proactivity towards her goals.

>> No.7998245

>>7959003
Not OP or a hater, but her roommate's twitch account was the top gift sub giver for a few weeks on cr1tikal's twitch channel during his pokemon card opening phase a few months back. You can check his vods if you want. Not sure about her bitching that cover wouldn't let her collab tho.

>> No.7998272

>>7938198
>hated here
only 5% ppl here hate her

>> No.7998309

>>7991503
Truly the Andrew Dobson of vtubers

>> No.7998349

>>7959003
you can google cr1tikal's all time top gift sub leaderboards, and look in the top 50

>> No.7998467

>>7938917
Kinda this

I think it's a Testament to how bad she actually is when the remixes of her songs are the only times she sounds good singing, she should have stuck to animating since that is something she has true talent in

I think there is also an "underground" group of people who dislike her for essentially selling out, she's made her opinions on idols and vtubers clear beforehand and she only change them because she got the position, it really easy to change your ideals when something that opposes them is writing your paychecks

She blew up because she was a rapper, some people will share any rap track and call it fire, causing more people to see it, i dont think she is the worst member, she and kiara are the only 2 i wont watch solo content for though

>> No.7998570

>>7998467
>she's made her opinions on idols and vtubers clear beforehand and she only change them because she got the position

She changed her opinion after she met Milky Queen, a vtuber idol, way before she even thought about being a vtuber herself. Lets not spread misinformation, ok?

>> No.7998669

>>7996116
I can't watch the vid. Did she take it down?

>> No.7998997

I dislike her being this affluent white girl trying to act all gangsta grown up in a bad neighborhood.
Bitch you have mental problems that is the only problem in your life

>> No.7999094

5%

>> No.7999120

>>7998997
>Bitch you have mental problems that is the only problem in your life
Hits a little too close to home for you, huh?

>> No.7999289

>>7999120
fair point desu
how about you give me a statement about the first part of my post?
>do you deny the allegation of her financial status?

>> No.7999513

>>7999289
She had to wait tables at a ghetto Applebees to be able to afford to make it to Japan in the first place, I really don't think her family is particularly rich. And she was living out of a shoebox apartment barely making ends meet on her assistant teacher money before Hololive.

>> No.7999516

>>7999289
>do you deny the allegation of her financial status?
Does she? If you listened to more than just the bits that get spoonfed to you in bait threads, you'd know already

>> No.7999568

>>7938198
Hatred? maybe like 5% of /vt/ hates her

>> No.7999597

>>7938198
She lost me that time she was put on the spot to name some of her JP senpais she wanted to collab with and couldn't come up with any. Mori is just her to promote her cringe rap and milk the cuckbeats. Beyond that, she doesn't give a fuck.

>> No.7999687
File: 583 KB, 964x965, 1628157478011.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
[ERROR]

>>7996116
>Asian men gets me higher than American drugs
I thought that was just a fucking meme, holy shit.
I don't know if I can still support Mori after this bros...

>> No.7999787

>>7998467
>>7998570
ok sweaty?

>> No.8000016

>>7999597
Ogey

>> No.8000106

>>7996116
I don't hate her that much, but god that line is cringe

>> No.8000211

>>7999687
Obsessive kpop fans are legit, makes holofags look like amateurs

>> No.8000314

>>7996116
Who's surprised, she's a weeb after all.

>> No.8000372

>how will deadbetas ever recover?

>> No.8001707
File: 33 KB, 172x140, 1629107414873.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
[ERROR]

>[Deleted]
What happened? Pink woman made you seethe too hard?

>> No.8002603

>>7938198
My main issue with her is being in an idol vtuber agency and eschewing the whole idol stuff. You're not based for giving no energy in your collab streams and making your coworkers do the heavy lifting in the streams. Much of the business is faking it which she doesn't even attempt to do which makes her a bore to watch. Ina is more entertaining. But Mori is always chipper when it's collabing with her IRL friends and acquaintances like the Trash Taste guys and Milky Queen.

I honestly think she will not continue vtubing byond this year and will try to pull Hololive subs to her DD channel. I never got into a chuuba for the music so Mori is pretty shit tier since that's most of her appeal.

>> No.8002911

>>8001707
m*ri pls

>> No.8003091

>>7962166
I think my inner weeb hates her because she just screams hanger on normie that's in it for clout and cash. I don't care for Kiara but I like the fact that she's genuinely into idolshit and is a japanophile. Does Calli even talk about anime or other otaku related stuff?

>> No.8003951

as long as she has those fat milkers she is the best vtuber.
not on my watch will i ever except this mori mommy milkers slander, not on this board , not ever , not now.Do you see how fat her anime tits are?HOW DO YOU NOT FORGIVE EVERYTHING AFTER A JIGGLE OF THOSE SCRUMDIDDLYUPNTIOUS FAT ANIME HONKERS, HUH ?
do you have an ounce of horny in (you)? are (you) gay?
she is forgiven from ANYTHING and is absolved of any criticisim.

>> No.8004022

>>8003951
cringe simp
but based, mori's milkers are great

>> No.8004108

>>7994344
Why? None of them go autismo when collabing with others. They are just more familiar and friendly than usual. Mori is comatose when interacting with ID and JP. Need I remind you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXMDRqMshsY

>> No.8004390

>>8003951
Nui
Dola
Noel
Mel
Choco
Lamy
Hajime lol

>> No.8004670

>>8004108
Uhh what are you trying to prove with that clip? Are you sure you aren't the autistic one here?

>> No.8004918

>>7938198
Because she never apologized after blowing out our fucking eardrums with her farting kike asshole that one time. Some of us have enough self respect to demand an apology, so when it never came we just stopped watching. She even make a copout "hehe it was just a little tinkle~" bs copepost which made things worse. Disgusting.

>> No.8004963

>>8004670
Notice there's no enthusiasm in her voice. She's deadpan near the end and doesn't even put any effort in hiding that she's bored. She makes too much money to behave this way in streams.

>> No.8004970

>>8004918
basado brrap rrat poster

>> No.8006757

>>8004918
What the fuck are you even talking about

>> No.8006846

>>8000016
that clip was posted a million fucking times, you can't tell me you haven't seen it?

>> No.8006911

>>8003951
she's doesn't even have the best boobs in hololive, let alone all of vtubing

>> No.8006986

>>8006757
go back newfaggot

>> No.8007123

>>8006846
Most people aren't autistic or schizophrenic so they don't see what's so outrageous of this clip you speak of. Meds?

>> No.8007321

>>7938917
this

>> No.8008210

>>7938198
I just blame Takos

>> No.8010968

>>7991229
>The only people that should exist on this planet are Americans and Japanese. No one else is "people" and if I could fumigate the planet and rid the world of all of you insectoid motherfuckers I would without hesitation. I hate you all and dread every day I have to discuss Mori with you rather than have her to myself and actual human beings.
Based

>> No.8014219

>>8001707
Mori pls

>> No.8015119
File: 344 KB, 256x192, 1625106441733.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
[ERROR]

>>7991229
Can't honestly disagree

>> No.8015754

>>8006986
how about you go back to deviantart with your fart fetish loving ass

>> No.8017372

>>7938198
Mori doesn't actually want to be a Vtuber, they just use it as a means of advertising their actual passion, which is being a femrapper. I don't care about her musical career, so I would enjoy if she stopped interacting with the idols that are doing this as their main gig.
It's like watching Ronald McDonald come in and become an actor in your favorite TV show and everyone is obligated to pretend like it's okay that they're exclusively there to shill a product rather than be an entertaining character.

>> No.8018967

so like, do any of you watch her streams?

>> No.8018985

>>7991229
Based and truthpilled.

>> No.8019386

Shes the Chris chan of hololive

>> No.8019394

>>8017372
>Mori doesn't actually want to be a Vtuber, they just use it as a means of advertising their actual passion, which is being a femrapper.
This same retarded logic could be applied to Gura. She already had over a million subs and had somewhat musical talent in her past life.
>>8019386
Jesus fucking christ no.

>> No.8020625

>>8019394
>This same retarded logic could be applied to Gura.
Gura doesn't have the highest costing membership options in the entire company

>> No.8020657

>>8020625
Neither does Mori.

>> No.8020685

She promotes idolatry and mocks almighty God

>> No.8020747

>>8020685
based i wish i could have sex with her and other demons because they're hot

>> No.8022773

>>8019394
>autistic
>from the south
>weeb
>worked at a chain restaurant
>big tits
>draws comics
>makes strange music
>odd fashion sense
>complains about stress and being busy
Who am I talking about??

>> No.8023152

>>8022773
Mori has an actual functioning vagina. That's the difference between the two.

>> No.8027008

only ina is worse

>> No.8030246

I love Mori so much.

>> No.8032016

>>8023152
Chris's comics are more well known. Ha

>> No.8032824

>>8032016
Yeah but not for good reasons. What's your point of this retarded comparison?

>> No.8036052

>>8001707
God. I love that smug looks of her.

>> No.8039321

>>8030246
I want to make her a mother. .

>> No.8042069

>>7939305
There's nothing wrong with any of these.

>> No.8044601

>>7938265
>We just love to bitch
This

>> No.8046714

>>7943758
I like Calli, but I remember quite a number of these. I don't think she's as bad as this suggests, but it is kind of sad that perhaps it's true in some sense. I guess that's why people like Ame, Ina, and Gura the most, with them being the trinity.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action