[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/vt/ - Virtual Youtubers

View post   

File: 379 KB, 1920x1080, GAP1vcJboAAEYhI.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
77832978 No.77832978 [Reply] [Original]

So you think Doki would still talk to any of the active Niji members in here?

>> No.77833309

>>77832978
Petra probably, Rosemi maybe

>> No.77834892

>>77833309
I don't watch Niji, but from what I have seen /here/, I'd agree.

>> No.77835990

I don't think she would mind with at least some of them, but I suspect the niji livers are banned from any direct contact on pains of summary graduation. Via acute high speed lead poisoning.

>> No.77836050

>>77832978
Isn't Reimu still friends with Dokibird on Apex?

>> No.77836196

hoping for a woo girls reunion when Rosemi graduates this year

>> No.77836270

>>77832978
I would assume Petra is still close to her considering her doomposting on her PL about not being able to protect people close to her last January. But for all we know all the current Nijis could be talking shit about Doki on their secret discord calls.

>> No.77837191

>>77832978
I'm almost sure they used Vox and Ike in that stream solely to emotionally hurt her.
Fuck Nijisanji.

>> No.77837904

>>77837191
I agree. Heard from the grapevine that Vox and her talked it out about the recording, so could still be cool with each other.

>> No.77838092

>>77832978
Didnt Mint and Matara appearing in wrestletube dispel this dumb gossipmongering? Of course she does

>> No.77838626

>>77836050
>still
No way to tell. The screenshot showing Dokibird on Reimu's friends list was from January (specifically the 10th IIRC?), well before the termination. For all we know, either of them could've unfriended the other and cut contact since then.
It's worth noting that that screenshot would've been after at least one of Doki's suicide attempts, so it could be interpreted as evidence that they were still on decent terms and therefore Reimu wasn't one of the bullies. Then again, they WERE still coworkers at the time, so maybe Doki just didn't want to rock the boat by unfriending her?

>> No.77839268

>>77832978
Rosemi most definitely. They felt closer than most, have a bunch of multi/duo collabs, and I know they've spoken highly of each other plenty of times. At worst they've safely distanced themselves, but considering Doki is at least willing to collab with Matara by association with Mint? Matara has hinted she still speaks with Rosemi offline, so there's a good chance they'll end up in the same circles eventually. At best, I wouldn't be surprised if they're still quietly friends (this may be a hard cope).

Petra's in a weird spot because they seemed to get along fine broadly speaking, but I think their collabs/interactions started to dry up in the last year leading up to the drama. I'm noticing she has a lot of VODs with the 'clique' in that same timeframe, but maybe that's just coincidence.

Maria, Ren, Doppio, and Fulgur (not pictured) have done a lot of Apex and party game collabs with her. Not the best indicator of friendship by itself, but the consistency & chemistry felt genuine, plus they don't strike me as people who would have been directly involved in the drama, let alone feed into it. I think Doppio is too chuuni to even have room for being a dickhead

The rest I'd say is a very uninformed 'neutral' where Doki probably wouldn't interact unless they reach out first, just like with Mint. After the whole black response video, Vox and Ike are probably the only ones here closer to a 'no.'

>> No.77839690

>>77837904
>Heard from the grapevine that Vox and her talked it out about the recording
I'm sorry anon, but I'm going to need a source. Even if it's just another anon in the archive, something that proves this isn't you talking out your own ass.

>> No.77839991

>>77838626
Why is everyone still trying to play Clue when they already implicated themselves in the black stream? Elira, Enna, and Millie were named. Not to say that a bunch of them like Uki or Vox aren't supreme dumbfucks who also deserve it for different reasons, but it feels like people have been really reaching to throw mud on everybody when it was pretty plain who was actually accountable from the get go

>> No.77842478

>>77832978
she was too afraid to talk to Pomu despite her already leaving the company, I don't think she is keeping in touch with anyone

>> No.77844796

>>77842478
He said would, not is. As in, would she be willing to talk to them.

>> No.77848619

>>77832978
mumei....

>> No.77849695

She said something about not wanting to play poppy playtime because she doesn't like the devs for something they did a long time ago. As much as she's moved on I think she'll harbor a grudge for the rest of time.

>> No.77851518

>>77832978
She'd honestly probably be willing to talk to almost everyone besides the usual suspects. But even then I feel like she'd talk to Enna, Millie or Ike.
As for stream with them? Then that's way lower.

>> No.77853743

>>77832978
Probably? They can't talk to one another publicly though.

>> No.77854151

Remember when Luca's gf exposed that Doki showed Niji EN members 4chan links

>> No.77854712

>>77839991
According to the Niji leaker, Reimu was given special attention by the PR person, along with the usual suspects.
>Enna, Millie, Elira, and Reimu have clamped up. Most of us have no idea what they've been told, but they have indeed been separately "coached" by the PR managers, as well as legal.
https://rentry.org/nijileaker

>> No.77858336

>>77839991
I think the problem is that we don't know how far this really goes.
Sure, it's reasonable to conclude that those three were 90% a part of it, but what was everyone else doing? Did they just not know? Were they supporting it?
The fact that we've seen next to zero accountability for anyone's actions after all this hasn't helped at all. They've left everyone with questions that they're forced to make their own answers to. It also doesn't help you have minor things like what >>77854712 implies or Luca and Aster's alleged harassment (with a lack of time frame, It's possible they harassed her as well.)
It's insane, "Management" could've said they'd look into such problems (publicly at least, I'm trying to be optimistic that maybe they'll prevent this type of tragedy again) the pressure on the talents would've drastically gone down by now.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action