[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/vt/ - Virtual Youtubers

View post   

File: 263 KB, 1047x571, crazy fuck.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
74805509 No.74805509[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

The sisters are literally insane

>> No.74805566

Yes
Next question

>> No.74805569

>>74805509
Buy an ad, or better yet go watch some streams.

>> No.74805737

>>74805569
>sisters can't fucking meme

>> No.74805825
File: 237 KB, 478x358, 18373904944884.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>74805509

>> No.74805875

>>74805737
Nigger you're screencapping a literal who having a meltie and posting it like a 16 year old school girl. If that's not peak woman behavior I don't know what is.

>> No.74805884

chatgpt paragraphed

Please, I just don't get why you haven't streamed yet. This is your longest break ever... It's been 16 days. I am on my wits end. Please, Sonny, I am desperate. It's been so hard to catch you lately. I just want to see you again. Why can't you stream? You're no longer sick, you've recovered from your cold. Please help me understand why you're keeping us in the dark without saying anything about your plans to stream.

It's just so tiring lately, and I just don't feel too happy about how things are right now. I miss you so much, and I want to see you. I am sick of being considerate and understanding; we deserve clarification as well. Your fans are getting dragged into some drama-fueled business, and they need you more than ever. How busy even are you to be unable to stream for us for just an hour? Is that so hard? Sonny, please, I can't take it anymore. I've done nothing but cry today because of you. I feel pathetic, but that's what I feel. Please think about us... if you truly care, you'd let us know.

I want to understand you, I really do, but my mind has been clouded with sadness and frustration over your absence. I try to distract myself from the fact that you're not streaming. I hate it so much. You're always like this. I'm getting tired. I'm tired of waiting for you to return. Tired of always being left in the dark. If you truly don't want to stream, then please just say it outright. Declare it, announce it.

Because it's hard to feel empathy if I don't even know what's going on with your life. Stop leaving us to guess; we're not psychics. I hope you try to communicate your feelings always. Communication is vital in maintaining a relationship. If you keep on setting up a boundary, how would we be able to understand? Communication is just the bare minimum, and you can't even provide it. If it's something personal, then just say it's for personal reasons. No one is asking you to describe stuff in detail.

Please, Sonny, communicate but most importantly stream. Think of your fans who love you a lot. If you can't even do that, then why become a Vtuber at all? Just to play games? You do know that's not the main appeal of Vtubers, right? Sonny, please have a reality check on your motivations in your current career as one. Just have some accountability, please, and communicate.

>> No.74805904

>>74805509
>longest break ever
>16 days
Was this in /ggg/? Someone get a load of this retard

>> No.74805958

>>74805509
Did he fake his own death again?

>>
Name
Subject
Comment