[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/vt/ - Virtual Youtubers

View post   

File: 160 KB, 1280x720, maxresdefault (4).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
73449949 No.73449949 [Reply] [Original]

A Vtuber debut should be awkward, scuffed and messy. the talent should fail at conveying the character or personality they want to give off, but shuld still be cute trying, or they might as well be a completely different person after 2 or 3 streams

you shouldnt be able to learn EVERYTHING about their personality in just the debut. they should be able to make mistakes and learn through them, bringing out the human aspect of vtubing. now you can just learn the dynamic they have on the first stream and thats all youre going to get for the rest of their career.

nowadays talents arrive with perfect models, perfect outfits, traits, speechs, unique individual mastered skill and a sub count of 300k, there arent any milestone or a strive to grow except for that of comparing themselves to their own genmates

every talent knows how to sing how to dance how to handle people how to play games how to react to every single thing that happens on stream, there are no genuine reactions or emotions anymore, is not an adventure nor a journey is just people prepared for the job

im not saying i want them to struggle, i dont want them to cry over a rain of red sc or because they got to do a 3d live or release a song, i know hololive is beyond past that and im thankful for it, but there is nothing to look back to anymore, if any of the new generations do the well known "reacting to my first stream" type of thing, they will have nothing to react to other than them forcing the character a little more. there is no growth anymore.

>> No.73450051

pretty sure there's plenty of clueless retards outside the holobox

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action