[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/vt/ - Virtual Youtubers

View post   

File: 26 KB, 250x250, Niji.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
73148292 No.73148292 [Reply] [Original]

As a person who watched the whole shitshow unfold in the past 2 months, it still amazes me how far down Niji has fallen

Like rewind the time back to January or when Kyo announced his graduation, there was a sister who spread huge amounts of cope by listing out members who will not leave the agency and NijiEN will survive, and that seemed to work until Anycolor killed Selen

Now NijiEN went from majorly loved to majorly hated. Their beloved CEO became a laughing stock. Sisters went full mask-off by talking bad about their ex-mems, being hostile towards anyone who had even a slight bad view on Niji, and simping the company with full force. Some members went complete silent or got their own big dramas to handle. And there are speculations that NijiEN as a whole may not survive in the forseeable future

Like this is supposed to be the 2nd biggest VTuber agency right under Hololive. Why did the company casually let this happen and lose their place in a matter of 2 months ?

>> No.73148493

>>73148292
Gura deflection thread

>> No.73148674

>>73148493
Kurosanji deflection post

>> No.73148718
File: 8 KB, 835x285, sisterslovedselen.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>73148292
It's the same reason it's fucked in japan, too. The people worship the company, not the actual performers. As soon as you're no longer in the company, it doesn't matter who you are or what you did, you are scum who betrayed the nijisanji family. They can't even imagine a world in which their beloved company could have done anything wrong, which is also what makes it easier to find dramafags falseflagging since often they'll concede a point or two. True sisters ALWAYS deflect blame and accept responsibility for NOTHING.

>> No.73148902

Uki's credibility went down, Luca's credibility went down. Life's good.. let the crazy sisters defend them for all I care. No one will ever trust them ever again

>> No.73149093

>>73148674
Kronii meltdown deflection

>> No.73149156

It was inevitable.
Remember, NijiEN at the start was competing against HoloEN fine. Now they are a shadow of that.
The Selen drama just ACCELERATED their decline. A vtuber corpo that doesn't invest in their talents/livers/whathaveyou or their infrastructure is doomed from the getgo.

>> No.73149177

>>73148292
From the kuro stream you can infer that it was basically an "Emperor has no clothes situation".
Selen might have been a decent earner but from their perspective she was affecting the company's image. This seems to be a priority for them, regardless of money. Maybe a matter of vanity, fear of the public opinion or most likely a guilty collective mind fearing that their shitty practices break containment. It is because of this that when they terminate someone they throw at them as much shit they can think about, regarless of how retarded most of it sounds, the point is to pile as much garbage to ensure the terminated organ loses all credibility and comes as vindictive and malicious is he tries to speak truth. This worked perfectly fine with Zion.
They knew for Selen it would not be as easy, so they antagonized her in many fronts to force her to agree to an "amicable graduation".
When they recieved the document from the lawyer, they saw in front of their eyes the scenario they feared the most as because of her silence Selen managed to gain a lot of momentum and support, so her word would have a lot of weight. So they terminated her, threw as much shit as possible against her, but Selens attempt circunstance and momentum just made them look even worse, so they tried confronting organ vs organ using what they thought were they most popular organs, a plastic bottle and Mike to try to slander and discredit Selen through them. But again, they just made things worse for themselves, truth scaped containment and everyone now knows how much of a shitty company kurosanji is.
Hololive is playing smart, by trying to take advantage of the situation while covering its own ass.

>> No.73149243

>>73149093
Iluna collapse deflection post

>> No.73149441
File: 723 KB, 1536x2048, 1712064265426.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>73148292
How many bootlicker do you think actually in the higher management of nijisanji?

>> No.73149502

>>73148292
Selen, she was the straw that broke the camel back

>> No.73149907

>>73148292
they haven't fallen enough. nor has their dogshit talents been dragged through more mud and thrown off a cliff.

>> No.73149958

>>73148292
Given how it was founded by an idiotic, narcissistic, incompetent rich boy that lacked business experience and knowledge, the company is actually doing relatively OK inside Japan. It will never expand globally tho.

>> No.73150150

>>73148292
It wasn't 2 months, it was a year losing trust after every yab until Selen's termination broke the camel's back.
And what a fun shitshow, not even Holo's China yab is anywhere near comparable. Former niji fans just fucking revolt en-mass, every niji response adding fuel to the fire and became a collapsing domino until "total nijinigger death" became a reality rather than shitpost.

>> No.73150200

Genuine question, did NijiEN's downfall start with the "all out war" discord leak?

>> No.73150211

>>73149958
Being stale in JP. Not good, not bad, just stale.

>> No.73150418

>>73150200
No, AR Live cancellation

>> No.73150471

>>73150200
Millie's vt chat stream.

>> No.73150937

>>73148292
>3 months
Someone post grudgeanon's rentry of every Yab they have

>> No.73151107

>>73148292
>majorly loved
by who? nijisister? woketard on twitter? lol

>> No.73151129

>>73150200
No because they did a good job covering it up and there was a lot of questions if it was legit or not because of it.
Even then, it wasn't even that big a deal, it just showed the immaturity of the livers.
>>73150471
I agree this was a lot worse. That should never have been given the green light to go. This was a sign that management had completely left the livers to do as they please and self-manage.

>> No.73151382

>>73148292
Honest answer? Flushing away any and all good will that they've built up with idiotic moves and clearly not caring enough to tard wrangle EN

>> No.73151393

>>73150200
I'd argue it started earlier. My first red flag was Selen vs Resident Evil 4 perms.
The way they absolutely destroyed that woman's confidence was awful in hindsight and she was never the same after that.

>> No.73151407

>>73148292
2 months? The bullshit has been here for 2 years already for EN (1 year for the public effects to start showing) and basically since inception for JP. Nijisanji just got lucky to be where they are today and it really shows because they have no clue wtf they're doing.

>> No.73151412

Literally all they had to do was fire Enna and they could have avoided all of this. Nijisanji would be doing fine today.

>> No.73151626

>>73150200
no, it started by debuting ethyria.
Nothing good has come from it since then and that wave was the most toxic infection for the branch.

>> No.73151727

>>73149441
From the sounds of it higher management is just an endless churn of inexperienced hirelings as people with any senority are fired without cause and then replaced with one of their underlings seemingly at random (who got that position because they were the underling of someone else who was fired without cause). I doubt any of them even stick around long enough to get their tongue to the boot before they are replaced with yet another highschool temp worker intern.

>> No.73151770

>>73150200
The main problem was Ethyria, and the main problem with Ethyria was always Enna.
Although to be honest Luca has been a massive problem too.

I guess the bigger problem is management who isn't reigning them in or firing them

>> No.73151773

Nijisanji EN ended up doing pretty much everything people feared Hololive EN would do when they were announced.

>> No.73151862

>>73151727
Not all of them are fired. Some quit to hawk NFTs.

>> No.73153649

>>73151412
Firing the trouble makers like Enna and Kyo or severely tardwrangling them would've been a good star, but NijiEN had so many other issues internally that it may not have changed anything in the grand scheme of things. Its just that it would've made the past year of bullshit more pleasant to watch or tolerate.

>> No.73153848

>>73153649
Enna could've been wrangled. Kyo was a complete mistake. But really they should've just hired some fucking managers. REAL managers.

>> No.73154023
File: 1.45 MB, 2048x2048, 1691565787919115.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>73150200
Nah it started with Luxiem.
People are gonna say Ethyria was the problem, but Ethyria were fine in their first 2 months. It was only the arrival of the guys and their fujo fans that poisoned the branch. It's also the reason Nina stated for leaving, and the reason Mysta left, and the reason Doki got harassed so much that she couldn't continue being in Nijisanji, and that's what likely is happening to Kotoka right now too.
The fanbase went from chill people you could find in any other small corpo thread who just loved our oshis, to menhera bitches desperate to start drama slapfights with Holofags at the expense of the livers. Then everything started falling apart and they decided to blame male viewers instead of showing any bit of introspection or shame. Despite their own oshis repeatedly complaining about their nasty behavior. Even Shoto stopped collabing with NijiEN entirely because of Luxiem's fans.

>> No.73154192

>>73154023
you make a compelling argument, ms. rainpuff.

>> No.73154252
File: 347 KB, 220x231, 1630953991765.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>73150200
It was AR Live cancelation. Niji EN could recover after Iluna, but AR Live built up expectations, then it was canceled and then many people went on a silent protest so now you have Iluna not living up to expectations, but being let down with AR Live being canceled then if your favorite streamer just simply wasn't there why should you be?

There were already other problems like Luca irritating the fanbases of the girls. He managed to lose Fromsoft perms, used random play lists without vetting them, nuking the Minecraft server essentially killing everyone but the Minecraft autists interests (Uki and Pomu), and just trying to be grating towards men. Then we don't know what was going on behind the scenes. In 2021 there were some interesting things happening like randomly getting Beat Mario in for a stream, or of course the 3D world's and the mega collabs we use to get like today's Mario Kart.

>> No.73154276

>>73154023
So to put it in terms the average /vt/ user can understand...

Luxiem is the Pippa of Nijisanji EN?

>> No.73154349

>>73149958
I don't understand how the fuck doesn't understand that the company is literally being completely carried on the backs of just a handful of people, yet still he believes that everyone is replaceable.

>> No.73154493
File: 267 KB, 585x564, 1623302517135.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>73154023
What are you talking about. Reimu was general asshole to everyone in collabs, Enna was always an edgy bitch and millie was always being a leeching whore.
Nina was always pushing for off-collabs once she'd gotten herself in the circle too.
Nobody liked ethryria at debut. Luxiem just made things ten times as worse with them appealing to the toxic chink fanbase

>> No.73154521

>>73153848
Yeah, there were a lot of things that could've been done, but ultimately wouldn't have happened considering it's Anycolor we're dealing with. As the company has demonstrated time and time again, they're really cheap. It almost seemed like they were trying to see how much they could get away with while doing so little, up until now where that strategy had disastrous consequences.

>> No.73154692

>>73154521
See, here's the million yen question.

Is this actually disastrous consequences for Anycolor's higher ups? They've all got parachutes. If you ask me, Anycolor succeeded exactly at what it aimed to do: threshed the chaff(money) from the vtubers and repeating the process for any of the ones who kept getting back up for more. And there's still more, there'll always be more.

>> No.73154856
File: 2.09 MB, 1000x973, 1708855670051676.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>73154276
I'd say they're more like the Myth of NijiEN. Except Myth realized their fans were ruining Hololive and tried to tardwrangle. Then when that failed they simply stopped enabling the shitty newfags and their fans either learned to be respectful or their oshi won't stream. At least Pippa was there from the start so you can't claim her fans invaded Phase Connect. They were always insufferable.

Luxiem took the opposite route and decided to enable all the worst qualities in their fans, babying them like when Vox insisted his fans were only harassing Reimu because they deeply love him and he understands their feelings blahblah. In the end these women never learned to assimilate into the community and just tore it apart. Now they're cannibalizing the livers and turning the branch into a game of Lord of the Flies where it's just waiting for the next person to be unpersoned and dogpiled for offending "the family."

It's all so fucking tiring going from these catalog threads where Holofags endlessly shit on my oshi for having the rainbow logo in the past. Then I go to /NijiEN/ and see them endlessly shitting on my oshi for...not having the rainbow logo anymore. Then I go to /mint/ and /haha/ and /lazu+/ and everyone is nice and things feel like the old days again before Luxiem ruined my hobby. If you spend any amount of time outside the main threads and talk to real fans its incredibly obvious that things didn't have to be this way but management were too enamored by fujo money and blew the entire company on short-term profits.

>> No.73154876

>>73154692
Nope. The only people who'll see any actual hardship out of this are the low tier peons and brainwashed organs.

>> No.73154918

>>73148292
mucho texto nigga amigo

>> No.73155256

>>73154856
If it's any consolation, she's going to be fine if today's stream was any indication. Her and Doki are more than strong enough to survive and achieve whatever they want to do. She's addicted to her hobbies and her fans are addicted to her. There'll always be schizos but they were called Hololite for a reason and people WILL turn because they're earnest and entertaining.

>> No.73155356

>>73154856
I think pretty much everyone outside of one of those three generals or catalog threads like these can agree that tribalism is, and always has been, fucking retarded. And /nijien/ has been women for longer than it's been men.

>> No.73155369

>>73150200
>debut male
>start collab with male like a normal thing
>get totally shit
Unicorn was right all along

>> No.73155665

>>73155369
well to be fair its not that unicorn in a sense "my pure waifu" but in a sense that collabing with male and attracted those shipfag actually bring more drama and problem,the reason of holo member that never collab with male are rarely having any drama because well they never collab to begin with

>> No.73155671

>>73155256
I'm not worried about Mint or Doki at all desu. They have good support circles and their fans absolutely adore them. I am worried about Rosemi and Vivi though. They don't deserve all the shit NijiEN is about to go through. Also Kotoka is literally suicidal right now because people are harassing her in real life including Japanese schizos. I feel genuinely bad for her because despite being from one of the later waves she was really entertaining and hardworking and cared about her community. I just wish people would target the companies and not harass the streamers who don't have any control. Many of these people are still Mint's friends and I don't want her to be sad over it.

>> No.73155820

>>73155256
if anything, the past 2 months since pomu left have made her realise that she does, actually, have fans for her and not just because she's a niji.
Which should be obvious.

>> No.73155821

>>73148292
Lack of support and structure. People in higher position just sitting there and taking the benefit not really working.
For EN side Zaion incident shown the hint of this and Selen incident just confirmed it.

>> No.73155840

>>73154276
>Luxiem is the Pippa of Nijisanji EN
how can someone be this retarded? luxiem is the opposite of pippa,luxiem are those vtweeter/woketard that jerk each other ego about how woke and how they are gay and love gay

>> No.73155933

>>73155671
>spoiler
Source? I don't tend to believe stuff like that which seems unrealistic to me, and someone getting gangstalked because the rrat about Mel crossed the border doesn't exactly strike me as realistic. Especially since Japs would just fucking kill you if that were the case.

>> No.73156076

>>73155671
Rosemi will be fine if she leaves. Vivi and kotoka should leave asap too for their own good. Vivi might not ever have huge numbers but she's loved by her fans and Kotoka genuinely deserves better than the shit she's got being in nijiEN.
Honestly Kotoka would have probably been a lot happier if she'd debuted as NijiJP instead. She seemed to have a lot of fun collabing with JPs before.

>> No.73156104

>>73155671
I don't even want anything bad to happen to the specific organs. Doki said not to harass people, and I want to at least respect that, so I'm just going to seethe quietly until they go away.

>> No.73156174

>>73154276
This nigger got a brain rot from twitter.

>> No.73156258

>>73154856
>I'd say they're more like the Myth of NijiEN. Except Myth realized their fans were ruining Hololive and tried to tardwrangle. Then when that failed they simply stopped enabling the shitty newfags and their fans either learned to be respectful or their oshi won't stream. At least Pippa was there from the start so you can't claim her fans invaded Phase Connect. They were always insufferable.
no retardednijiniggerchama,the difference is unicorn are fuckng calm as long as you are not poking them and looking for trouble while fujo is fuckng rabid and like those woketard on twitter,you have to follow their rule,even if you are not poking or disturbing them,they will still mad at you.

>It's all so fucking tiring going from these catalog threads where Holofags endlessly shit on my oshi for having the rainbow logo in the past
good,you FUCKNG DESERVE IT NIJINIGGER,you either complete newfag or never know about how obnoxious and problematic niji is since their domination back then with /jp/,everyone that is not niji especially holo are FUCKED and shit on everywhere,now the table had turned and you deserve to suffer go cry as much as you want and "play victim" like elira,vox and ike did,but everyone happy with niji downfall should tell you something.

>> No.73156267

>>73155933
I'm not gonna link any sources for obvious reasons, you can call me a bullshitter if you want.
But if you search Kotoka on Youtube in incognito, one of the first results is literally a video harassing her. If you browse the japanese imageboards japs actually started believing the rrat about her getting Mel fired because "gaijins said it so it must be true" and most importantly JP's already disliked her due to Niji JP drama involving her oversleeping a tournament. The rrat peddlers picked a good target because sisters already hated Kotoka over petty bullshit. She's basically the Kiara of Niji. Very hardworking, very honest with her fans, always trying to bridge the communities together, and gets shit from both sides as a result of it.

>> No.73156556

>>73156267
Do you at least have the date this video was uploaded? Because I searched through both her name in English and Japanese, sorted by last week, last month, and got basically nothing. Aside from Hasecchi talking about her I guess.

>> No.73156826

>>73156556 (me)
I also sorted by upload date now which I didn't know was a thing until I double backed and re-read the search factors, and went back to around the time of her going on break with both Kotoka and コトカ, both with and without quotation marks... only to see basically nothing of videos harassing her IRL. There's an old dramafag channel I thought died like Buddha, but that's not even remotely close to what anon said.
So I'm definitely going to need a rough date on when this supposed video existed on Youtube, since the implication I read was it only happened after the break. Even just a month's timespan or a single word from the title would be enough, since clearly neither of Kotoka's names apply to the search.

>> No.73156907

>>73156258
anon they're talking about pomu. They're annoying at worst, friendly at best. hardly offensive and the sisters hate her and her yellow/purple friend.

>> No.73156969

>>73156267
That's hilarious since we stole it from 2/5ch to begin with.
I still dislike her for Sayu either way,but I have absolutely no horse in the mel thing.

>> No.73157218

>>73154276
This post is too retarded to be made by a human. You are an ape.

>> No.73157253

>>73148292
>past 2 months
Their downfall started in 2021.

>> No.73157381
File: 1.08 MB, 525x1188, 1696051880197966.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>73156826
I should have been more clear, the videos on YT search aren't videos harassing her irl. It's videos from dramafags spreading rumors about her that encourage people to harass her. The stuff about being harassed irl is unverified shit from doxxfags who bragged about trying to find her on the sisters favorite doxx site.
She privated her members vods because people were spamming her comments section in all of her vods.
I'm not gonna post the links because I don't wanna give dramafags any attention, but when even your search algorithm is infested with this drama it probably really hurts. This girl never did shit to anyone, makes me feel bad for her.

>> No.73157645

>>73157381
Pretty fucked up. I'm still annoyed over the Sayu thing, but I wouldn't ever wish anyone to go through the same dox bullshit, even her. God, I hate Nijisisters.

>> No.73157670

>>73150150
I don't even really think it was a breaking of the camel's back. Sure, everyone knew it was sus as shit behind the scenes, but you're vastly underselling the impact of the Selen termination. It was more akin to Nijisanji nuking practically all of their progress in 2 weeks that not only got the entire industry to outright HATE them, but it reached terminal velocity and hit mainstream.
Like at the rate NijiEN was going they likely would've fizzled out and merged with JP in 2-3 years from now, with only maybe the males being the only notable ones left in the EN Sphere, but there may have been a *slight* chance they could've gotten some momentum. But now there's a very real chance that Nijisanji as a whole might start to crumble. What window they had open to get the air of expansion for the company, even if it was slightly ajar has now been sealed airtight as investors will potentially leave them to die due to their failures to expand beyond Japan.

>> No.73157756

>>73156267
>Very hardworking, very honest with her fans, always trying to bridge the communities together, and gets shit from both sides as a result of it.
hmm yeah like backstabbing her friend and backpedalling after she realise nijisister hate zaion to get brownie point

>> No.73157805

>>73157670
Nah, they're just gonna shrink at worst. They're too big to collapse completely. Even Brave group came back. I don't have the full story on them but I hear they were even worse than Niji.

Downsizing is definitely on the table, though.

>> No.73157846

>>73156907
>anon they're talking about pomu. They're annoying at worst, friendly at best. hardly offensive and the sisters hate her and her yellow/purple friend
you act like it matters for "triballist" every holo is bad,every niji is bad,all out war dc leak out they go full retard,now after the table had turned these nijinigger crying playing victim

>> No.73158342

>>73157381
>The stuff about being harassed irl is unverified shit from doxxfags who bragged about trying to find her on the sisters favorite doxx site.
So you repeated empty information with no citations behind it, gave a weird lead that led nowhere (which I can see how you made that mistake), and instead decided to give the exact source of the unverified information while claiming you don't really wanna spread it anyways?
It's one thing to shit on any given Niji for being retards or potentially being retards, but pulling some sister-site shit from your ass and making a post about it is not really a good look for you.

>> No.73158416

its so funny to se millie trying to shill the fuck out of niji on her alt account
girl has a mental breakdown every time someone says something bad about her corpo
doki must be her arch nemesis kek

>> No.73158439

>>73148718
>Fucked in Japan
That's some serious cope

>> No.73158567

>>73149243
Gura absence deflection post

>> No.73158634

>>73154023
To add to that, Luxiem's break-through success was just a matter of being in the right place at the right time and certainly wasn't from the support of Anycolor on debut. Of course though as soon as they see a money printer in their midst, they roll out the red carpet. "EN Kuzuha?! Time for a sixth yacht, yabba dabba doo!" so the little management support afforded to EN went directly to them, to the detriment of the girls. Cue the "male accessory" era for the women in the branch as well as immediate wave acceleration.
Nijisanji is a battle royale. The circle gets a few inches larger each year while a dozen new talents get thrown in to fight for scraps. It was only a matter of time before the bodies start piling up. I just wonder if a bunch of livers leaving would finally clue them in on the idea of investing in management and support or if you'll see the total spend go down for the first time in years.

>> No.73158717

>>73158439
You... really don't want to compare NijiJP and HoloJP these days. You might cry. Pekora alone could devour the entire Niji branch, including Kuzuha.

>> No.73158825

>>73148292
A year ago, I literally would not have believed you at fucking all if you told me that
a.) Selen would attempt suicide from the bullying she got in the company and we feel like we saw open sarcastic mocking of her in public from Millie
b.) The company covered this up and fired her, which looks an awful lot like workplace harassment retaliation which is very illegal in the US at least (but apparently not Japan which is clunky and spotty in its legal system)
c.) Elira and Vox did a hit piece stream specifically to try to spar with her toe to toe and interrupt a reincarnated Selen stream

It would look like a fever dream from a lunatic tier rrater, a fanciful shitpost. But it is reality. There is nothing much to say in response other than "...well fuck, fuck this company then, everything about it, it only deserves to burn." This situation was mishandled beginning to end in every way.

>> No.73158862

>>73157805
Maybe not a collapse like what NijiEN might experience, but JP is starting to get too crowded, they NEEDED that expansion to support future endeavors. If investor money starts drying up I would not be surprised if we see JP talents leave due to lack of funding for their talents.

>> No.73158929

>>73158717
No shit, but to say they're as bad as NijiEN just isn't true. They're actually doing decent in NijiJP. At least they're not financialfly fucked like NijiEN

>> No.73159051
File: 93 KB, 316x316, 480px-Gawr_Gura_-_Portrait_01.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>73148292
>I have streamed 15 times in the past 228 days but Niji is the problem.

>> No.73159062

>>73148493
>>73148674
>>73149093
>>73149243
>>73158567
Every thread and post on this board is just deflection from the fact that Pekora bought a fucking monkey

>> No.73159132
File: 243 KB, 498x498, Watson_Amelia_Portrait.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>I have streamed 58 times in the past 228 days but Nijisanji is the problem

>> No.73159168

>>73148292
>Why did the company casually let this happen and lose their place in a matter of 2 months ?
Because normalfaggots love drama, and the moment that they fucked up they were brigaded hardocre by people who have never watched a vtuber in their entire life, but are always looking for the next cause to bandwagon or target to shit on. Nijisanji just happened to be this year's Kony 2012.

>> No.73159221

>>73158825
>A)
Yeah I wouldn't be able to see that either. Selen was one of the few who could publicly take a punch, even if she had a tendency to get tilted as basically all FPS players do.
>B)
Niji has always covered up shit. Nobody expected it to happen in EN at the start anyways, not merely a year ago.
>C)
Elira was a shocker, but Vox doing hitpieces is literally his thing. Dude's entire fanbase is a rabid bunch.

>> No.73159230
File: 348 KB, 650x650, Nanashi_Mumei_Portrait.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>I have streamed 83 times in the past 228 days, just got back from a month long mental heal break, had a meltdown on stream but Nijisanji is the problem

>> No.73159260

>>73158929
Sonny got 60 thousand dollars on his birthday

>> No.73159313
File: 389 KB, 650x650, Ouro_Kronii_Portrait.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>I have streamed 77 times in the last 228 days and had a suicidal meltdown on stream a couple days ago but Nijisanji is the problem

>> No.73159333

>>73158929
Yeah, but they were seriously hoping on global expansion and it's very, very likely to blow back on them due to how much of a catastrophic failure it was and the whole "the baseline contract got leaked" which may have repercussions for the japanese talent too.
>>73159051
Gura didn't bully Mori to suicide.

>> No.73159398

>>73159168
>>73159230
NIJISEETHE
Also her karaoke was fire. Watch it now with 50% more people than Nijisanji's tournament got!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RX3cXoHzWvU

>> No.73159438
File: 1.02 MB, 1060x1020, FUWAMOCO_-_Portrait_01.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>We have been inconsistently streaming over the past month after we made the spur of the moment choice to move to Japan and abandon our English audience. Cover has not helped us find residence and we stream from McDonald's wifi but Nijisanji is the problem

>> No.73159501

>>73159333
Nobody bullied anyone to suicide.

>> No.73159548
File: 69 KB, 607x907, 1649737466272.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>73155356
>And /nijien/ has been women for longer than it's been men.
The thread always bowed down to the Pomudachi. The Pomudachi always ruled that thread.

>> No.73159706

>>73159501
Really? That's not what Elira and Vox said. Don't you trust your "livers"?
Or should we call them "unalivers" now?

>> No.73159723

>>73154023
Luxiem only killed /vt/'s interest in NijiEN, because 90% of this board is only interested and Hololive and hate anything that isn't exactly like Hololive.
Luxiem's and Noctyx's debuts were the high point of the entire branch's popularity, and imo the best streams all come from that era of big collabs, Crab Game, Rosemi Night Live, Friday the 13th Streams that were full of energy, genuinely funny and just fun to watch.

The disappointment of not actually getting their live 3Ds is what started the downward spiral of the branch by absolutely killing a lot of the livers enthusiasm for Nijisanji and resulted in a lot of bad feeling that noticeably brought the energy down. The rest of the events here >>73154252 were just nails in the coffin. Mysta was always the best gauge for the mood inside NijiEN because he had no filter.

>> No.73159781

Sisters are legitimately baiting themselves now

>> No.73159818

>>73154856
>Pippa was there from the start so you can't claim her fans invaded Phase Connect. They were always insufferable.
Thankfully successive gens have diluted Pippa Connect to the point that you can completely ignore her existence.

>> No.73159819

>>73159706
>Addresses were in a document
>OMG THEY ADMITED TO BEING NAZIS!!!!

>> No.73159852

>>73159168
seethe, nijishart. no one loves drama more than your worthless company and fanbase. its only a problem now that they're the ones on the receiving end lol

>> No.73159878

>>73159819
They said specifically to not take her suicide attempts lightly. And here you are pretending it didn't happen.

>> No.73159881

>>73159051
>>73159132
>>73159230
>>73159313
They're all employees and get paid a yearly salary. They all get a reasonable cut of their merchandise sales. Cover actually handles the shit you'd naturally expect a talent company to handle for them. Sure, they're female vtubers and thus menhera, but they get tard wrangled well enough.
Meanwhile on the Niji side, you have a drama apocalypse, Vox retreating to bilibili, Elira never to return to her stream, no managers, no support, 2% on merch, illegally classified as contractors so no salary. They can't afford a mental health break unless they're supported by an upper-middle class family. Rats wanting to flee the ship but they have to do so in an orderly line, and at least a month after the previous rat, and not before that oh so important Q4 earnings report. Which is also the only reason why they finally got 3D debuts and an AR live.
It's sad that you don't really care about the talents at all.

>> No.73159923

Sisters can't even take part in the conversation anymore. Just spamming something about hololive in the hopes that they can drag holo down with their oshi (the company).

>> No.73159953
File: 33 KB, 304x232, 1693097674287779.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>73159051
>>73159132
>>73159230
>>73159313
>>73159438
>My oshi has caused trust in our corpo to plummet, to lose sponsor opportunities for our livers, and become a laughing stock of EN vtubing but Hololive is the problem.

Shouldn't you be preparing for your 3D right now?

>> No.73159974

>>73159881
>Niji bad because unsourced rrats told me
>LEAVE MY MILLION DOLLAR CORPO ALONE
The duality of man.

>> No.73159980

>>73159852
hey hey people it's cr1tikal here and today we're going to be talking about the company that's darker than the dragon dildo sized bbc that comes out of my girlfriend's anus covered in doo-doo and poopy-farts.

>> No.73160007

>>73159723
Most of those collabs would've been better without them. Shu and Ike were the only people who were never an active detriment to them, and those were the two who rarely popped up comparatively.

>> No.73160018

>>73159953
>Deflect deflect deflect
>hurr what about niji

>> No.73160221

>>73148292
In hindsight, there were way too many signs, but we were all coping too hard to notice them, and we were slapped in the face hard after Selen's termination.

>> No.73160283

>>73160018
what on earth is there to deflect about? Nijisanji nearly killed a woman and not a single organ has more subscribers now than they did six months ago. This is not the normal behavior of a youtube channel. Subscribers are supposed to go UP, not down.

>> No.73160526

>>73155671
Mel never defended Kotoka if she was innocent. In my mind that is the proper outlook to have if you think Kotoka was the cause of it or not.

>> No.73160564

>>73160007
>Most of those collabs would've been better without them
That's a "what if Rome never fell" tier what-if.

>> No.73160583

>>73160526
I'm not going to dip my toes into the rrat, but if Mel did that she'd be in the same position as that girl who had the Suisei hating mod. You don't speak on these things at all because all it does is make it worse for the both of you.

>> No.73160607

>>73160283
Sisters hate how they can't touch Selen on this issue because they are slanderous cunts who pushed one of their own to the brink.

>> No.73160713
File: 121 KB, 852x574, thermocline.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>73148292
Nijisanji is dying because they failed to understand even the most basic aspects of brand management

>> No.73160717

>>73160583
There's a difference and that Suisei mod is clearly a known hater with a little bit of investigation and there IS no point defending your mod with shit opinions but you still want to use him, compared to someone who we don't know was the cause but Mel didn't put a word in because she isn't going to lie for the person who hurt her career and back stabbed her.

>> No.73160731

>>73160526
Mel straight up can't talk about it due to NDA. Kotoka also can't talk about another company's private business beyond "I had no involvement" which she already said. It's a shitty situation, I'm sure Mel wouldn't want her fans harassing another vtuber after all she went through in Holo.

>> No.73160787

>>73160731
They don't keep contact with each other anymore btw

>> No.73160835

>>73160717
So let's assume 2 scenarios then. 1, Kotoka's a backstabber, and 2 Kotoka isn't a backstabber.
In which of these scenarios would Mel strictly gain from defending her specifically? In 1, she just gets a flood of hate for reason from people who'll blindly believe their chuubas or just antis being antis. In 2, all she's done is paint a target on Kotoka's back because saying someone didn't do something means they did do something to the internet.

>> No.73160876

>>73154856
>It's all so fucking tiring going from these catalog threads where Holofags endlessly shit on my oshi for having the rainbow logo in the past.
If you are talking about Pomu, then you are retarded for not realizing those are shitposters.
There is a reason that "Pomu in EN4" is such a common bait, and it's not because your average Holofan get sent into a fit of rage at the thought (unlike, say, Enna, but that is so unlikely nobody takes it seriously)

>> No.73160880

>>73160787
What is this based on? Because they don't follow eachother on the bird website?
Doki and Mint don't follow eachother either but they're clearly still friends.
Sometimes it's just better to not invite rumors by doing shit on your rm account. Especially for Nijis who are apparently under such a strict contract that the company controls their rm activities as well.

>> No.73161065

>>73153848
>But really they should've just hired some fucking managers. REAL managers.
But that costs money

>> No.73161094

>>73160880
All she'd need to do is a dogwhistle that kotoka's ok and it'd all be over.
Though I keep hearing she's quite dim and maybe she can't think of a good one.

>> No.73161324

>>73161094
Let me ask you a very simple question. If Mel had a dogwhistle that we could understand... what makes you think Japan wouldn't?

>> No.73161357

>>73161065
And NOT hiring managers, or at the very least not hiring any GOOD ones, has cost then a LOT more money.

>> No.73161468

>>73161065
>get a cut
>bandages/anti-septic cost money
>gets infected
>anti-biotics cost money
>gets septic and festers
>use a hacksaw because amputation costs money
Extreme example but you see why it's retarded to not spend money to make money.

>> No.73161504

>>73160283
>>73160607
>Hurr durr muh suicide believe me
What a bunch of gullible retards

>> No.73161529

>>73161504
'kay, so Selen's suicide was faked pitybait no different than Miguel's. Who was it that said there was bullying again?

>> No.73161536

this board owner and everyone here has expanded anus

>> No.73161551

>>73154856
This
>>73160876
Pomu and Selen were really the last two members of Niji EN to have significant cross-company fans.
The catalog threads shitting on them are very inorganic and fueled by the usual suspects. Doxxsisters, opportunistic phase/vshojo trolls, or the same holo fans who've been shitting on them since debut. Nevermind the third worlders who infest this place and think they're le epic trolls by using their broken English to take a shit in every thread like it's the public street near their wooden shack.

>> No.73161554

What always weirds me out is just how much Nijisisters unperson the talents that leave the company. Hololive fans almost never do this - we still loved Kson when she left (it soured after she joined VShojo, but most of us still kinda like her). We still like Delu, or at worst are indifferent. No one is really negative about Sana. Most of us are pretty warm towards Rica. Rushia's the only one that gets significant hate, and that's usually directly at her very, very public issues than her "betraying" Hololive or whatever. A lot of fans even supported her as Mikeneko.
Magni and Vesper might have gotten the worst treatment, and even there people aren't clamoring to ruin their lives. At most people post something every few days ot so. Heck, Rando even has a perpetual thread filled with fans on the catalog.
For some reason, sisters are very quick to unperson and vilify their past livers. This whole malice with trying to destroy Dokibird at all costs is so foreign to me.

>> No.73161597

>>73155369
>>73155665
You both wrong, the thing is first en unicorns were created by Luxiem and were talking from their expirience. They're basically immune response to invasion of toxic elements such as beggars and sisters

>> No.73161598

>>73148292
>Like this is supposed to be the 2nd biggest VTuber agency right under Hololive.
to this day nijis think that nijisanji is the top dog and hololive is second.

>> No.73161604
File: 619 B, 200x200, Solid_black.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>73161504
>"So regardless of how I now feel about Selen having been my friend and having hurt me and my fellow livers in this way, her attempt on her life will never ever be something to be taken lightly."
>sisters take it lightly
I guess even they don't believe their own organs lmfao

>> No.73161638

>>73161554
Well yeah, because Nijisanji trains their fans to unperson people because otherwise how else could fans cope with a new graduation every couple weeks other than the logic of
>IT WAS ALL THEIR FAULT

>> No.73161681

>>73160880
Funnily enough a JP mentioned it who's been following Mel's RM. Still consider it hearsay then.

>> No.73161737

>>73161504
Imagine falling for it and sabotaging your own company then. How stupid could you be amirite friend? O wait, it really happened and they fucked up professionally handling it.

>> No.73161739

>>73161551
Pomu and Selen are the biggest ones, but there are other talents that has cross-company fans. There's a decent sized group that wants Rosemi in Holo, for instance.
But yeah, there's a reason Pomu is often called "honorary Holo" and "Pomu for EN4" is repeated often.

>> No.73161773

>>73161638
It's the dark side of accelerate. The people who don't make it are taught they are useless in the wider vtubing sphere.

>> No.73161781

>Prolapsed anus owners itt

>> No.73161850

>>73161773
The dark side implies there's a light side. Even in 2018 people were shitting on them for pumping out way too many people and there hasn't been a single instance where you can correlate someones success to how quickly they debuted.

>> No.73162003

>>73155671
the saddest part is how they are mind fucked that they need niji to stay afloat even tho a basic merch manager would do basically take care of 90% of what niji does without taking the 90% cut
and also they have the retarded mentality of i got my viewers because of niji so now i owe niji to repay it back which is always a retarded attitude to work because at the end of the day if niji think they are losing them money they will cut them without even thinking twice

>> No.73162023

>>73161604
Nijisisters are extremely dumb and extremely evil at the same time

>> No.73162124
File: 7 KB, 512x511, 1710454068112168.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

just sell to china already rizu all your fans are already china aligned

>> No.73162255 [DELETED] 
File: 330 KB, 648x836, fuck around and find out [sound=https%3A%2F%2Ffiles.catbox.moe%2Fpl94ni.mp3].png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.73162263

>>73161850
light side was big money for stake holders. O that money, talents get none, fuck don't let them even have rewards to remind them to grind harder.

>> No.73162292

>>73162003
Yeah it's a knowledge gap, they purposefully keep them stupid and unaware of how little they really are contributing to the business while taking a nice chunk of their earnings as 'fees'.

>> No.73162324

>>73151773
This is true. It's quite literally the exact thing /hlg/ believed Myth would be.
There STILL remains people who think Mori's the worst person imaginable solely because she talks in a "teacher voice".

>> No.73162341

>>73162324
I actually hate Mori in collabs because of it.
I respect the hell out of her, but that babying voice really irritates me.

>> No.73162367

>>73162263
That wasn't even true for a majority of the companies life span: it was a universally hated move with basically the only good thing to come from speedy debuts being in 2019 the latest, since we got SMC and Sanbaka. But even then that had nothing to do with the actual speed of it and still left others in the dust like Posanke.

>> No.73162503

>>73161357
Not even that. Selen wanted to hire a manager herself and was rejected. Luca hired one and succeeded because it was someone he knew before Niji and he straight up never asked for permission.
Trash company to not only NOT provide support, but forbid it too.

>> No.73162575

>>73162503
I was told many chuubas bring their SO on board so that's why Luca got a pass.

>> No.73162652

>>73162367
How the fuck does Hololive have like a third of the performers in Nijisanji but there are over 40 people who have over 1 million subscribers in there.
Nijisanji, with it's 300ish talents? 8. eight fucking talents with over 1 million subscribers, and of them one fled the company to fucking Indonesia to get out of the debt they put him in.
What a fucking disgrace that shotgun approach ended up being.

>> No.73162689

>>73160835
I get number 2 now, like how Nijisanji said they didn't bully Selen to the point of suicide but did! Thanks for clearing it all up.

>> No.73162725

>>73162652
Wait, who ran off to Indonesia?

>> No.73162752

>>73162725
Not!Mysta is in Indonesia now.

>> No.73162836

>>73162575
Clearly Raziel didn't sign a contract because she didn't get sued for an NDA breach, so it's impossible for Niji to have hired her and we know Luca can't have done that independently from Niji. The only option is there is no contract, nothing, this is all under the table shit. If other chuuba do it, it's definitely also not allowed

>> No.73162841

>>73162725
kuro ran to Indonesia because he was 350k in debt due to Nijisanji fucking him over with taxes.

>> No.73163024

>>73162652
Holo appears to have a more cooperative corporate culture. You can see this with DEV_IS and how many other Holo girls - including their top talents, the "first army" - were proping them up with collabs, mentions, and sometimes outright shilling. The main channel often tries to put different talents together in events, and even when Talents might have beef behind the scenes the management works to make sure they at least keep professionalism with each other.
Niji appears to be more of a sink-or-swim attitude. Less management (even on the JP side) and leaving talents more to fend for themselves. As a result, charismatic people like Kuzuha and Toya (and yes, Luxiem too) ends up shining above the rest.

>> No.73163542

>>73148292
>And there are speculations that NijiEN as a whole may not survive in the forseeable future

Speculations...? It won't. Best case scenario for Niji is that it dies a slow, quiet death and that their JP branch still has a couple years in it before issues such as recruitment, reputation and loss of investor interest catch up to the JP branch, too.

>> No.73163605

>>73151393
Care to expand on this? What happened?

>> No.73163634
File: 383 KB, 446x583, milli.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

as long as the main branch is ok, niji en will be ok. trust in riku, trust in 3d debuts. AAAAAA i cant wait to see my oshi millie in 3d, SEXO.

>> No.73163646

>>73161529
>Selen alleged bullying
>Hurr durr Niji said there was bullying
Retard

>> No.73163664

>>73162652
>and of them one fled the company to fucking Indonesia to get out of the debt they put him in.
Look I like a "shit on AnyColor" party as much as the next but how fucking stupid do you have to be to think it's AnyColor's fault for someone else not doing their god damn taxes? That's like me getting angry at you for not taking the keys away from me after hitting a pedestrian with my car after drinking heavily. You can't tell me that a grown ass adult doesn't know they have to pay taxes, and you can't blame anyone else that the tard spent something like 200k on Genshin Impact instead of saving that money for taxes. This isn't about liking or hating taxes, this is about understanding that taxes are a known thing that you need to take care of

>> No.73163673

>>73161737
>It really happened
Ok, and? Prove it was because of nefarious Nazis in Niji or shut up.

>> No.73163675 [DELETED] 
File: 98 KB, 900x900, cant touch this[sound=https%3A%2F%2Ffiles.catbox.moe%2Ffnd8q9.mp3].jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.73163676

>>73159132
This is like saying being married to a successful doctor that works long hours and struggles to find time for you is worse than being married to an abusive spouse that is always willing to make time to beat you bloody.

>> No.73163712
File: 153 KB, 623x506, M1cx4iDRhO.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>73163605
I'm just gonna quote an old sadpost I made.

>Initially, I was all in on Selen. I loved her streams, her laugh, her crazy projects that seemed to come out of nowhere, but it was difficult to keep watching her as she became more and more depressed every time she had to make an "apology." Like how when she got the OK to play RE4, so she played it for two weeks and had it scheduled for two more before suddenly privating the vods, saying management said there were issues now with perms, but for some reason the japanese version is ok so she'll try to ask about that. Then she said that the japanese version was a no go, and I think she mentioned getting in touch with capcom directly to see if they could figure something out. ...The next post was her saying that not only were the vods not coming back, but that she was effectively banned from RE for the forseeable future, which is awful since this was in september right before horror month and how she'd have to find new games to stream. She kept having more and more issues like that where management would ok something, turn around and say no selen you can't do that anymore because we said so, and then force her to apologize either on twitter or through a community note, and it was getting extremely depressing watching her slowly destroy herself. I swore that if she ever left Niji I'd come right back, though, but I wasn't strong enough to watch her battered wife syndrome.

>Anyways, I found this cool new vtuber called Dokibird now who gives me the same vibes at least.

>> No.73163731

>>73163676
Considering what kind of ASMR the sisters are into, they'd probably choose the latter.

>> No.73163916

>>73163676
>MY OSHI DOESN'T HAVE TO STREAM FUCK OFF DEFLECT DEFLECT DEFLECT DEFLECT

>> No.73163921
File: 10 KB, 408x86, 1682665131392939.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>73163712
I think I first membered a few months after her debut but I couldn't do it to the end. I'd stopped watching months prior to pulling the plug. It wasn't just her mind you, I couldn't look anywhere in NijiEN and feel good about it.

>> No.73163949

>>73163712
That's so cringe. Fuck you nijinog

>> No.73163963

Kinda funny that the only yab that the Nijisister can bring up against HoloEn is them not streaming enough.

>> No.73163995

>>73163949
the post is a positive one about how much they couldn't stand selen being abused by kurosanji, how does that make them a nijinig?

>> No.73164017 [DELETED] 

>>73163921
Same, but you lasted longer than me. I was out by January.

>> No.73164019

>>73162652
Nijisanji's support sucks ass for most people, and even for the biggest hitters its not that great. There's indies who have no company support and just decided to go all-in on Youtube ads who've had a single burst of sub growth faster than most of the entire company has ever experienced at once.

Also pretty much everyone in Hololive sings.
>>73163664
That one was a mix of both. Nijisanji, being a corporate entity dealing with foreign members on a daily basis, bare minimum should have beat him over the head with the idea of searching for someone who can specialize in that. But Mysta was also at fault because his tax problems are PROPERTY tax, not the taxes you file every year. AKA he bought a house thinking just the cost of the house during the deal+rent was it. You always have a bookie for any kind of purchases reaching 5 digits, let alone 6. Which Nijisanji should have also just flat out pointed him in the right direction of but uh... you've seen their legal team. I'd trust their accountants about as much as I'd trust a rabid dog.

>> No.73164120
File: 85 KB, 714x231, Screenshot_2024-04-07-05-48-22-615.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

A single male in his birthday stream complete mogged what half the HoloEN branch made in a month. I struggle to see where Nijisanji ever stopped being number 1

>> No.73164147

>>73163995
Because he supported niji for years. Who cares what happened to her. You support niji once you're a nijinog forever.

>> No.73164232

>>73163963
>Rushia being harassed by a coworker and being fired for consulting people about it
>Mel being fired for an NDA breach no one even knows exists
>HoloCN proving there was bullying within the company
>Magni and Vesper being abused in the workplace
>Magni silenced from speaking about what happened at all
>Unicorn retardation

Need I go on?

>> No.73164259

>>73164120
Didn't you already post this in another thread and get BTFO?

>> No.73164265
File: 1.07 MB, 1143x1287, 1707090770759626.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>73163712
I have this theory that the gravest sin in Nijisanji is to make middle Management lose face to Upper Management. Zaion skipping over managers send alarm bells in the JP corpos so they decided to cut her off as soon as possible, her real crime was making management look bad to their supriors.
Same thing with Selen - she made management look bad several times, not to mention how bad it'd look if she bypassed them and hired her personal assistant. In the end she had to go because she made management look bad to their superiors.
That pic shows the same thing - she bypassed management to talk to Capcom, so management went nuclear.

>> No.73164270
File: 77 KB, 703x150, firefox_uttO9iIjhY.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>73164120
Mumei made more in 2 minutes than your suicide-baiting con artist made on his birthday. And this is WITHOUT only making 70 bucks a stream like he does.

>> No.73164315

>>73163673
In the Black Screen rant you mongaloid from Elira's own fucking words. What else you want me to prove? How much of an idiot you are, because it's quantifiable at this point.

>> No.73164321

>>73164270
>Suicide baiting
But enough about dooki
>Made money on a stream where you pay to get art done
Cope. Barely made more than Sonny. If you factor in merch sales he absolutely mogs her.

>> No.73164334

>>73164120
>25k in one day
>Made less than 5k in all of march and February
>Somehow this is impressive to the sisters
Grimmothy

>> No.73164353
File: 586 KB, 1119x1080, Butmuhdocumet.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>73164315
>Elira's own words
Where she said her address was in the document? Oh, the horror.

>> No.73164362

>>73164120
>A single male
Stop acting like nijimales are some debuff faggot, They have fujoshi dicksucking asmr sub humans to leech off of, Look at the analytics, only 900$ of it was in USD, the vast majority was Yen and Taiwanese dollars

>> No.73164383

>>73164334
Most Holos make less than 5k too. Cope.

>> No.73164397
File: 3.38 MB, 1200x672, MoomScream[sound=files.catbox.moe%2Fc2lgxv.mp3].webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>73164321
...Wow, the cope here is unreal.
Maybe you should be spending more time watching him and less time seething over how your oshi's oshi escaped the prison camp. Nijisanji EN could really use your support before May.

>> No.73164421

>>73164397
>Your oshis oshi
Kekekekekekekekek. Dookibird is nobodies oshi. Can't even kill herself successfully.

>> No.73164425

>>73164321
>But enough about dooki
Holy obsessive seethe, She never suicide baited you shit eating fucktard, Certainly didn't pretend to have an incurable illness and go AWOL for 3 years
>A nijifaggot seriously bragging about merch sales when we know about the 2%
Are you retarded on purpose?, Doki made more in merch sales on her 2nd day streaming than Smelly Bozo makes in a year simply based on that fact alone

>> No.73164462
File: 27 KB, 680x382, does he know.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>73164321
Wait, hold on. Are you the sister who originally posted an image of Sonny? And you're talking about suicide baiting?
Oh lord, how are we gunna break it to you...

>> No.73164483

>>73164362
So if you account for the difference in currency value, they spent even more money supporting their oshi? Somehow this is a bad thing?

>> No.73164484

>>73164383
less than 5k in an entire month?, Are you retarded? fuwamoco made more than Smelly Bozo did throughout march and they only streamed like 3 fucking times

>> No.73164514

>>73164353
Which elira lied about because doki said only HER personal information was in that document?

>> No.73164536

>>73164462
>Retard got played by an Aussie and still seethes about being made a joke years after it happened

Say it ain't so

>> No.73164554

>>73164321
>bitching about suicide baiting
>defends someone who literally faked their death
>so realistic to the point of getting a treatment not even Kitty0706 got
You got me sister, you actually made me feel genuine anger flare up for a second. Stand proud, you're strong.

>> No.73164553

>>73164462
Learn how to read, retard.

>> No.73164587

>>73164484
Wrong. They only made 20k. Sonny in a single stream mogged what they made in a month too

>> No.73164588

>>73164514
>Hurr doki tell truth but other lie
So you're a biased faggot. Fuck off and kill yourself like your trash oshi. Oh wait, she couldn't even do that. What a failure.

>> No.73164629

>>73164554
>Bitching about suicide baiting
I'm not the one who brought it up retard. And why you angry? Because you've been exposed as a hypocrite? Mad at yourself. Kek.

>> No.73164644
File: 361 KB, 1445x325, Screenshot 2024-04-07 031222.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>73164120
So what did sonny make total for all of march cause i bet it was lower than all of these by a metric shit ton, Also it's funny you compare him to holos, He made more in his one stream than his ENTIRE BRANCH COMBINED the past 2 months but for some reason you wanna bring up holos

>> No.73164670

>>73164232
You don't. We know you're running out of material when you have to beat the HoloCN dead horse to make a list.
You'll notice that the Niji ones are all recent. We didn't bother including stuff like Meiro, the Raito incident, Mororu leaving after feeling neglected by the company (and being happy in Hololive), the mishandling of the Sabaki lawsuits, Suzuhara Lulu leaving on her birthday, Gundo's graduation, NijiID, NijiKR, NijiIN, or basically anything except what happened literally in the last two months. We didn't even include the mass graduations back in 2023. Why? Because most of those (not ID or KR, but we are throwing you bones) are not recent events.
This list doesn't prove your point as much as you think it does.

>> No.73164680

>>73164554
>Some teenager decided he was done with the Internet and thought it'd be funny to say he was dying of a mysterious disease so that's why he was gonna stop uploading
>Autists online took it seriously and actually thought he was dead then spread it like wildfire
>Said teenager comes back and realizes that the autists actually took it seriously

So is Doki's suicide attempt the equivalent of a joke to you? Pretty fucked up of you to say

>> No.73164691
File: 512 KB, 693x384, firefox_vLmDAZfT0v.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>73164421
You sure about that? Sonny doesn't seem to think so.

>> No.73164705

>>73164588
It's okay elira will show doki how it's done and cut her arms lengthwise when she realizes her entire career is over and she can't keep sucking manager cocks to stay afloat for much longer, Doki is more trustworthy than a fucking former tumblrina twittard like nova/elira by a country mile, Certainly trustworthy enough that, When she was terminated, Literally the entire rest of the vtubing community took her side except for you inbred lice infested sisters, And now she is stronger than ever and more successful than your entire wilting branch combined

>> No.73164721

>>73157805
Who are they going to lay off?

>> No.73164727

>>73164353
https://www.youtube.com/live/o65VwnQvWW4?si=x_fiyQJy2jty-nJf&t=190
Pay attention to 3:10 then to Vox at 6:10
https://www.youtube.com/live/o65VwnQvWW4?si=FldWyz17ML54nXWi&t=370
So we have the result and the trigger thanks to Niji talent themselves.

What did you think the purpose of the Black screen of death was for?

>> No.73164729

>>73164680
He didn't make a joke, he faked being terminally ill and dying because he didn't wanna make Youtube videos. How can anyone shit on Doki for faking an attempt and praise Sonny when there's literal documented evidence of him doing the exact same thing? And I forgot the detail until I saw the other post but he also did it after another person in the very same community actually died from cancer.

It was completely immoral. I don't really know how you can defend this and call him a good person.

>> No.73164739

>>73148292
>how far down Niji has fallen
it ALWAYS was a bottom of the barrel shit black company
It's just that you dumb western newfags only NOW starting to catch up

>> No.73164767

>>73164721
You've seen their investor's report. Past the top like 30, nobody matters anymore. Kuzuha alone is like 5% of the company's revenue.

>> No.73164766

>>73164680
>fakes a terminal illness
>opens donations
>dies
>comes back later
>haha it was just a joke
You mean it was fraud?

>> No.73164773

>>73164670
The only one not relevant recently is HoloCN. Rushia attempted suicide again and mentioned it partially being because of Hololive again. Mel was fired a couple months ago. Magni and Vesper recently started outwardly speaking about what happened. Unicorns are consistently retarded

>> No.73164804

>>73164773
Rushia hasn't won a single defamation case. In Japan. I hope I don't have to explain just how stupid that is for you.
I don't think they're comparable.

>> No.73164806

>>73164729
Doki didn't even fake her attempts cause we literally know she was stuck in a hospital unable to communicate with Nijisanji when they were insisting she jump on a grenade again for her "transgressions", She had to have an emergency contact tell them to fuck off and leave her alone and in response they SKINWALKED HER FUCKING ACCOUNT and told everyone she was in an accident, Literally covering up for her suicide attempt but everybody just keeps to forget all the little details of how utterly disgusting and dishonest nijisanji has been. Why the fuck would anyone trust a single word they have to say when we have YEARS of lies as evidence?

>> No.73164816

>>73164727
>We were told a coworker tried killing herself
>We asked Selen why she broke company rules and tweeted that company bad
THE HORROR!!!!!!! LITERALLY HITLER!!!!

>> No.73164834

>>73158439
they are flatlining even in japan
niji just can't really provide anything exciting
nevermind the fact that their biggest talents are 1 leg out of the door already

>> No.73164868

>>73164806
I'm not saying if she did or didn't fake it because that's irrelevant. It's complaining about saying she faked it while propping up someone who was 100% confirmed to have faked a suicide specifically for money that's the issue.

>> No.73164870

>>73164806
They used a company account they have access to and is their property to express why a talent is missing and giving a plausible excuse as to avoid spilling the talents personal details? LITERALLY HITLER!!!!!

>> No.73164879

>>73164773
what did magni and vesper say about their graduation?

>> No.73164893

>>73148493
the whole board was created for this reason

>> No.73164903

>>73164729
>>73164766

>opens donations
Kek what year did you think this happened in? He never opened donations, the video was an obvious joke. He said him talking about dying was a "total bummer" which is why he didn't say anything about it. No one in the community died of cancer at that time either. He said he was dying of a mysterious illness. Were one of the faggots that got tricked by a highschool boy?

>> No.73164921

>>73164903
Of course he is. These fags are easily tricked. That's why they still believe a clique exist despite no evidence.

>> No.73164926

>>73164773
>Rushia
Abused her husband MFMF and sold her genmate's dox to the JP version depressed nousagi
>Mel
Was allowed to say goodbye on her twitter and yagoo + a chan came out with goodbye tweets expressing deep regret and appreciation for everything mel did, Honoring her legacy and insisting she would never be forgotten, Her genmates are still friends with her and hang out IRL and follow her on their RMs
>Magni
Was a narcissistic prick who thought he was worth more than he actually was, Thought his fanbase would follow him out of holo and when it didn't he started seething
>Vesper
A menhera who couldn't handle the pressures of corpo life, Didn't wanna dance, Didn't wanna sing, Didn't wanna do behind the scenes stuff, Basically just like Sana who just wanted to draw and nothing else, But in vesper's case it was streaming video games

>> No.73164928 [DELETED] 
File: 24 KB, 600x600, dont stop me now[sound=https%3A%2F%2Ffiles.catbox.moe%2Fibqzi9.mp3].jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.73164939

>>73164806
>She had to have an emergency contact tell them to fuck off and leave her alone and in response they SKINWALKED HER FUCKING ACCOUNT and told everyone she was in an accident,

The words "prove it" kills the dramafag

>> No.73164973

>>73148292
>Their beloved CEO
kek, since when?

>> No.73164975

>>73164903
>He never opened donations,
He did, specifically in yen. It was a huge part of why he got caught in the first place. SunnyV2's video should summarize it for you.
> No one in the community died of cancer at that time either.
https://youtube.fandom.com/wiki/Kitty0706

>> No.73164984

>>73164816
They outed themselves in public and the rest of the world now looks down on them. Vox isn't as bad as hitler but he sure did a good job of outing himself as untrustworthy along with Elira being snakes. At least Ike was saved by being thirsty.

>> No.73165030

>>73164773
Most of Rushia's current woes have nothing to do with Hololive. Unless you want to claim that Mafumafu was a Cover agent or something?
To my knowledge, neither Magni nor Vesper had said anything damning about Cover. They had gripes about their current situation, but has not given anything actionable except general unhappiness. If you have timestamps of them actually saying anything, please link it. I'd like to see it myself.
Mel, sure. And you'll notice just how differently Cover treated Mel (and Rushia even) compared to how Niji treated Selen during their terminations.

>> No.73165034

>>73164903
The video was an obvious joke? Singular? Can I quote you on that?

>> No.73165041

>>73164984
>They outed themselves
>Rest of the world looks down on them
Just proof that retards will believe whatever narrative is trendy at the time and won't question anything.

>> No.73165060

>>73164816
>Tweeted that company bad
Never fucking happened
>We were told a coworker tried killing herself
>So in response we dogpiled her and told her how much of a worthless traitorous failure she was and how badly she fucked up
Yeah some good co-workers ya got there, No wonder she isn't acknowledging mint she probably joined in
>In my opinion what we said did not constitute as harassment
A quote by le retard vox akuma himself, Harassment isn't an opinion, She told her fans to reupload the video because it was essentially her suicide note, She tried killing herself literally right after that, So the
>Why she broke company rules
Part is easily answered, She was sick and tired of being fucked around constantly and pushed to her literal breaking point, If you're in a state where you are literally attempting to kill herself, i doubt she was concerned about the long term repercussions of telling her fans to share her final project around, See how fucking simple that is?

>> No.73165084

>>73164903
Valve made a fucking reference to him in the game in his honor and removed it as soon as they found out it was "just a joke bro."
Don't you think he should have come clean before several years passed?

>> No.73165093

>>73164939
>>73164868
It's under NDA and the fact Niji can't sue Selen 'faking' it proves it. Cause they would try in a heart beat and you know it, but you can't when you are the guilty party and the hospital receipts are legitimate lol must burn so much.

I would LOVE to see NijisanjiEN poke the beehive trying to sue her and losing within the same fucking day of court.

>> No.73165110

>>73164903
Faking an illness for monetary gain is fraud. You can call him a horrible kid for doing it and say it shouldn't be held against him for his entire life if you'd like but that doesn't change the fact he did it and you're retarded for using him as an example in relation to Doki.

>> No.73165134

>>73164939
They stated exactly in the termination notice when they locked Selen out of her accounts.
Hint: it was before the tweet of saying "I'm totally okay guys I just had an accident teehee"
They didn't give a suicide victim their account back just to make that tweet, then immediately ban them again.

>> No.73165140

>>73164870
>They pretended to be selen while she was in the hospital instead of tweeting that she was incapacitated on their official account because... well THEY JUST DECIDED THAT LYING ABOUT BEING SELEN WOULD BE BETTER OKAY?
Holy fucking shit what is wrong with you degenerate fucktards????
>>73164939
>"prove it"
How blind deaf and dumb does one pagpag eater have to be to not see that selen was in the hospital at the time the "accident" tweet went live?, As confirmed in their own god damn termination notice????, Are you saying Nijisanji is lying about that now in order to fit your "selen bad" narrative?

>> No.73165143

>>73165041
We questioned everything and found the company, staff and livers to be a bunch of duplicitous scum bags. How can you convince US that Nijisanji didn't do it? There has never been a case for it besides 'muh gut feelings they aren't bad people'. lol brainwashed dreggs of vtubing society

>> No.73165175

>>73164879
>Magni went on stream to say that what happened in Holo was so fucked up, he couldn't sleep and woke up angry. He says he wishes he could do what Nijisanji who left do but he can't and that it was one of the few times he's felt sad. He said no one knows what happened and people will never know because he can't ever talk about it. He also said vesper got it worse and that he's trying to brush it all off

Vesper in a short said that there's a lot of reasons why he graduated. He said he had under a lot of stress and expectations while working in Holo and that there's a bunch of other reasons why he left Holo. Then says " what would I know? I've never been part of a corporation"

>> No.73165179

>>73165060
>Yeah some good co-workers ya got there, No wonder she isn't acknowledging mint she probably joined in
actually, Doki specifically opened slots on her schedule to not overlap Mint's debut and early streams. It could be a coincidence, but I doubt it.

>> No.73165203

>>73164921
Read fucktard read
>>73164975
>>73165084
>>73165110

>> No.73165208

>>73148292
You mean when they had the whole NijiIN debacle? 3-4 years ago?
It sounds like you are saying "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on you. Fool me thrice, how can you keep on getting away with it?" Just as Nijisanji is a low quality corpo that only ever had low quality talents, they also have low quality fans. You ask questions but at the same time act like it only started two months ago, and not over 3 years ago. That's why. Because you're a limited person, because you can't hold too many thoughts in your head, because you don't remember things, and because you don't pay attention.
That's also why many people don't welcome ex-Niji talents and fans with open arms. Because they do pay attention and they do remember things. They remember that those same people were part of the very same toxic fandom for a long time and will now just infect other groups they join.

>> No.73165238
File: 381 KB, 1750x1650, __selen_tatsuki_and_selen_tatsuki_nijisanji_and_1_more_drawn_by_efreezerarts__fcccaf6f9c5916ea8c82e2d09320b5b9.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.73165247
File: 692 KB, 3000x3000, 1647332392144.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>73165093
Second reply, again I'm not saying it was faked. I'm saying it literally does not matter if Selen's suicide attempt was or was not faked/serious in any regard, since the sisters are bringing up picrel who did explicitly fake his death for $$$ while shitting they're on her. It's not even irony, it's just straight up retarded. Given how little they know of the actual scenario, like how they didn't even know Sonny took money for it, it's pretty clear they really don't know what they're talking about. Which isn't really new either?

>> No.73165262
File: 1.99 MB, 1024x1024, 2-more-waves.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>73148292
-CEO's a high time preference/r-selected nigger who's admitted to be in it not for a long lasting legacy but for a quick pump and dump (he has done this twice before)
-Company went public and thus have to meet "quarterly growth" and such, further reduce the whole corpo's time horizon, and thus cut every corners possible to maximize profitability
-Hired high-school/college students to be part-time managers
-Hired pajeets as managers
-Let talents crony-hired one another with little to no vetting, formed sociopathic cliques and essentially be shadow managers, who then prioritized whatever measly scrap of resource the corpo provide to themselves first, at the expense of the non-clique/lower-lever-clique-member talents
If you think the problem can be easily fixed, well it's not, because 1) East Asian Face-over-Truth culture 2) Again, shareholders aren't gonna accept reduction in profitability 3) Even if they wipe their EN branch and rebuild, their reputation is already tainted and it would take years to recover and they may not have the luxury of time since they've kicked that can of worm down the road too many times

>> No.73165285 [DELETED] 

>>73165247
They named a fucking axe in the game after him up until he came clean.

>> No.73165286

>>73165060
>Tweeted that company bad
This is obviously in relation to the tweet over management denying her stupid music video. Stop playing retard.
>We were told a coworker tried killing herself So in response we dogpiled her and told her how much of a worthless traitorous failure she was and how badly she fucked up
Retarded schizo speculation once again. Provide evidence that's the series of events that went on. The comments involving video permissions was before she tried to kill herself retard.
>In my opinion what we said did not constitute as harassment a quote by le retard vox akuma himself, Harassment isn't an opinion
A literal nothing burger
>She was sick and tired of being fucked around constantly and pushed to her literal breaking point, If you're in a state where you are literally attempting to kill herself, i doubt she was concerned about the long term repercussions of telling her fans to share her final project around, See how fucking simple that is?
And you know this how? You a physic who can feel her thoughts? You her friend? Schizo character analysis

>> No.73165302

>>73165175
I see. I would still like links and timestamps, but I can believe that. That would count as a yab.
Which...still leaves Holo at the sum of two real yabs, with one (Mel) being handled so much better than Niji that it's not funny.

>> No.73165310

>>73165134
That was honestly the day this board went full schizo mode with rrats on the entire situation. Nothing was going to be 'forgotten by next week' or 'it was a close call no worries'. The number game /here/ started to flip from that point on wards. You can't just try to cover up pressure cooking people to breaking point while being a bunch of fucking leeches off your own talents.
The stupid fan base disappearing is the cherry on top for dismantling NijiENs existence.

>> No.73165328

>>73165140
So they just supposed to say fuck Selen's privacy and go: "Ay yo this bitch tried to kill herself" on the main Niji account? Kekekekekekekekekek

>> No.73165359

>>73165143
>Questioned everything
>Dooki can never be wrong
Shut up bitch.

>> No.73165369

>>73165093
No, retard. You don't get to change your argument. What you said in the green text. Prove it

>> No.73165419
File: 1.91 MB, 1930x1456, itwasnotjustoneevent.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>73165286
>ignores a man who literally faked his death for money
>attacks a woman who gave everything she had for the company for 3 years, has a spotless record, and tried to kill herself IN PRIVATE without the world ever finding out before Nijisanji blabbed about it.

>> No.73165432

>>73165359
If Selen was wrong Niji would have swept it under the rug like all the other yabs they do. This was way too big to skin walk / damage control over. Rrats dug through and Niji slipped up. The biggest lesson they should have learned was not fucking lurk here till the incident is over. Case in point, Wilson & Uki yabs when told to keep quiet and stream again if you are confident.
>Shut up bitch
You made at yourself every day for being wrong all the time?

>> No.73165503

>>73165432
>Schizo speculation
Why do you fags never deal with absolutes? If you have to make up fake scenarios and guess about someone's intentions you lost the fucking argument.

>> No.73165509

>>73165369
>You don't get to change your argument.
Neither do you. Explain >>73164903 point by point. I'll help you.
>Kek what year did you think this happened in?

>He never opened donations

>the video was an obvious joke.

>He said him talking about dying was a "total bummer" which is why he didn't say anything about it.

>No one in the community died of cancer at that time either.

>He said he was dying of a mysterious illness.

I even put in spaces for you to type your explanations into, saving you those desperate few keystrokes.

>> No.73165520

>>73165369
NTA but skin walking has been proven here over and over again from Niji twitter texts. Language and apostrophes. Also the fact she was hospitalized for suicide. Do you know what that means retard? You think they are allowed to have phones during this time period? Jesus Christ

>> No.73165523

>>73165286
There is no arguing with a worthless dreg of a sub-human gutter oil swiller like you, I hope when elira or enna or vox kill themselves everyone points and laughs and drags them publicly and you cry about how mean and horrible everyone is for doing so never realizing how much of a hypocritical waste of oxygen you are

>> No.73165534

>>73165432
>Niji would have swept it under the rug
How do you know?
>Because I have psychic powers and can read Riku's thoughts.

>> No.73165586

>>73165503
O lets deal with the reality of the situation. NijisanjiEN management are so incompetent they had their talents face tank for them publicly in a situation they lost control over. Losing everyones trust in the company and making them the 'largest' laughing stock to have existed in vtubing history. If Selen was guilty you would think an entire company could fucking handle the situation properly.

>> No.73165596
File: 172 KB, 1248x461, VeetaB7fMz.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>73165369
How about you prove it was her?
Because the entire world seems to think it wasn't. We know when niji locked her account, and we know when the tweet was posted. You're just being intentionally obtuse.
For fuck's sake, even in her suicide note she was taking the blame for those fuckers. All she ever thought about was her fanbase even when she was preparing to end herself to make it easier on her fucking coworkers. I can't imagine the kind of psychopaths who seriously defend this behavior.

>> No.73165598

>>73165328
Inbred seamonkey, They COULD have said she had "her accident" on the official accounts instead of SKINWALKING ON HERS AND PRETENDING SHE WAS ALRIGHT, TRICKING HER GOD DAMN FANS IN THE PROCESS, How difficult is it for a jakarta bug like you to understand this, But of course a sub-human dreg would laugh at a girl attempting suicide and being pushed to the brink due to her hellish working conditions, You SEAMonkies love to mock and deride people for mental health issues because of how backwards your shit eating culture is

>> No.73165602

>>73165523
>Hurr doki suicide bad
>Hehehehe elira, vox suicide good
Thanks for proving your hypocrisy and exposing yourself as a faggot who doesn't care about morality but just agrees with whatever is trendy at the time. Calling others subhuman? You don't even have an original thought in that tiny brain of yours. Keep repeating talking points like a good little chud.

>> No.73165619

>>73165602
Sorry, are you the same person whose saying "It's bad Dooki faked a suicide but not bad Sonny did"? If not, could you shame them with the rest of the thread?

>> No.73165631

>>73165419
She didn't give everything for the company. The excess she spent was due to narcissism and poor business practice. She frequently disobeyed management as it was pointed out, ignoring them, and going ahead like she was too big to be reprimanded. It went to her head, and her co-workers have come out and said that this caused a lot of stress and problems for them. It was even addressed that the so-called bullying she received was when her co-workers confronted her about her persistent behavioral problems and disregard for others and the company rules. At best your only valid response to this is that you disbelieve it and they made it all up. If you look at the timeline of events you can see how it lines up with various incidents.

>> No.73165641

>>73165534
Because Niji is a snake and doesn't treat their talents properly. It's a good thing the treatment of TTT was put on the spotlight again. Why would anyone join a Black company if they are so fucking incompetent.
But money, lol sisters, you are losing a lot of that every day.

>> No.73165649

>>73165598
>hurr durr I'm racist
>REEEE WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU LAUGH AT SUICIDE
shut up with your pretend moralfagging mutt. "Ayo dis bitch tried killing herself" retard.

>> No.73165664

>>73165631
Do you have proof or are you just pretending she's as narcissistic and selfish as you because you've never watched a female streamer in your life? All you did was describe Luca.

>> No.73165676

>>73165602
You missed the point entirely, I wasn't saying elira or vox killing themselves would be good, I'm saying if they did or attempted it you'd have no grounds to be upset when people made fun of them for it because you are making fun of selen doing it

>> No.73165689

>>73165619
No. You got the wrong guy. And I guess ill help you shame him

>> No.73165693

>>73165631
Now this is a real rrat. Any evidence to back it up?

>> No.73165697
File: 172 KB, 1100x800, 1647329057396.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Why are sisters running from what they're saying about Sonny? They brought him up first, you'd think they'd love to talk about him.

>> No.73165731

>>73165596
>they all hated her for no reason at all, she was totally innocent and they hated her for no reason
Okay lmao.

>> No.73165755

>>73165731
They hated her for being the wrong kind of half Chinese and I'm not joking on this one.

>> No.73165758

>>73164975
He didn't. There's literally 0 evidence of that ever happening past saviorfag redditors saying they wanted to give him money. Not a shred of evidence of him getting paid exists
>>73165034
Yes. It's pretty clearly a kid making shit up. It sounds like a prank call video
>>73165084
No. He was done with the Internet, was a 10k sub shitter and wanted nothing to do with the cancerous community. He clearly did not give a shit if people found out because he was still using his steam accounts and still making dumb jokes on Twitter
>>73165110
There was no monetary gain. He faked an illness because it was a joke and he didn't expect so many people to take it seriously. He owned up to it when he found out and the joke stopped being funny. Did you faggots actually believe that he died of ligma or are you dramafags kicking up sand?

>> No.73165762

>>73165693
Of course they don't. They literally just described Luca from Raziel's document, which DOES have receipts. Holy shit.
Sonny's fake cancer was far, far worse than what they love to claim happened to Selen, and they project all of their insecurities about Luca onto her.
God I fucking hate these brain-dead sociopaths.

>> No.73165777

>>73165697
Hey, you pagpag retard. Learn to read. You holofags brought it up.
>>73164270

>> No.73165807
File: 236 KB, 1043x454, 3 52 in sunnys video.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>73165758
>There's literally 0 evidence of that ever happening past saviorfag redditors saying they wanted to give him money.
>There was no monetary gain.

>> No.73165809

>>73165664
>>73165693
You don't need proof. You're comparing conjecture on either end. On one hand you disbelieve it and instead believe an implausible fantasy vision of her sainthood. On the other hand you believe a version of events where all humans are shitty humans, and she fucked up, and what they said holds some truth. One version is substantially more delusional than the other, but you won't find proof either way unless there are huge leaks.

>> No.73165820

>>73165758
>faked an illness as a joke and got so viral he let a REAL billion dollar corporation put a tribute to him in one of the most popular video games in history, which he only came clean on because people noticed he wasn't actually dead.
Are you fucking hearing yourself?

>> No.73165828

>>73165631
Evidence now sister or this is the biggest piece of bullshit I've read in this entire thread. Which is quite the achievement to pull off.

>> No.73165834

>>73164232
lol and now you are just straight up lying
fucking retard

>> No.73165840

>>73165758
There's multiple videos with proof that he opened Youtube monetization after he announced his terminal illness and was kept open after his death. Your oshi committed fraud.

>> No.73165848

>>73165809
Holy shit I've never see someone back pedal so hard before.

>> No.73165878

>>73165828
It doesn't need evidence. Her co-workers said it and you believe it or not. It's your choice to be retarded and only believe her and think her co-workers are just evil cartoon villains.

>> No.73165881

>>73165134
>>73165140
>selen was in the hospital at the time the "accident" tweet went live?
Apparently they snatch your chain and phone in the hospital. That's news to me, Tyrone
>>73165134
>They didn't give a suicide victim their account back just to make that tweet, then immediately ban them again.
Correct. She had access to her accounts up until she continued to refuse to just say why the MV was privated and was back to being suspended. You must have proof she didn't write that message, right? Are you going to bring up the apostrophe next? Because writing on a computer and writing on a phone are two different things

>> No.73165894

>>73165777
you mean the message in direct response to your disgusting con man bait?
>>73165809
Her record is spotless. 3 years of good will and dozens of character witnesses. Nijisanji has a history of treating their employees poorly and constantly loses lawsuits due to their own incompetence and greed.

But don't worry, I'm sure they're right THIS time.

>> No.73165900

>>73165758
>opens up donations after announcing a fake illness
>there's no proof of him making money from it
even if he only made a dime he got paid

>> No.73165924

>>73164321
>merch sales
is this a joke???
also no
mumei's t-shirt fucking mogged your shitty niji organ. it sold so well she was shocked when she hear the actual number
and don't forget she get far more than 2% from it

>> No.73165928

>>73165631
>She didn't give everything for the company.
Chibi 3ds.. VR chat spaces.. countless cross branch tournaments and promotions of various talents
>The excess she spent was due to narcissism and poor business practice.
Holy fuck you really do hate her just because she's not in niji huh.. if it was rosemi or some other worthless talentless nobody who was fired and selen was still in you'd be praising all the "good" she's done for the branch instead of smearing her like you are
>She frequently disobeyed management
She was frequently rugpulled by management and forced to take the fall
>ignoring them
Proof where?
>and going ahead like she was too big to be reprimanded. It went to her head,
But enough about luxiem and their "Covid huh" tweets
>and her co-workers have come out and said that this caused a lot of stress and problems for them.
Oh you mean the retard trio in their black box stream cause literally nobody in the branch has mentioned her since her disappearance except pomu who "wished her well and hoped she was alright"
> It was even addressed that the so-called bullying she received was when her co-workers confronted her about her persistent behavioral problems and disregard for others and the company rules.
Oh you were there and know EXACTLY what they said and how they worded it and framed it?, NOW who is baselessly speculating, Why do you retards keep being so fucking hypocritical???
>.At best your only valid response to this is that you disbelieve it and they made it all up.
I mean we have proof they made up a lot of things about other livers in the past and we have proof of them ignoring WORSE infractions done by luca
>If you look at the timeline of events you can see how it lines up with various incidents.
Yes your "Selen bad and evil and dumb and evil and worthless and evil and overambitious and evil" Is certainly foolproof if ASSUMING we didn't have literally everyone else who has ever worked with her over her entire career coming out of the woodwork to vouch for her character and how selfless and generous and easy she was to work with, It would ESPECIALLY be inconvenient if major brands like EA and AMAZON choosing HER over nijisanji for their apex tournaments and dozens upon dozens of artists and big indies in the vtubing scene reaching out to collab and work with her, This retarded menhera who is so difficult to work with right?...r...right????

>> No.73165936

>>73165809
Let it lay it out this way. Did Selen get hospitalized. Yes and there is proof. Was it some malicious plan?
Obviously as fuck No. Do you want to know why? Because HOW THE FUCK does she make NijisanjiEN have the idea to make a fucking Black screen and publish the fact they READ all the documents meant for Niji's lawyers. Like how retarded are Niji's lawyers to say 'you can use this as ammunition against her publicly, go for it'? >?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? HUH

>> No.73165944

>>73165848
I didn't back-pedal an inch. I restated the same thing I posted. You're coping so hard your brain is contorting your perception of reality.
>>73165894
>but they lied so it really is spotless
Like I said, your only possible counter-argument is that you disbelieve it, which requires a lot of delusional thinking. Good talk.

>> No.73165948
File: 534 KB, 650x545, F1ng6NSXoAQyKo_.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>mfw sisters are actively trying to rewrite history saying their oshi didn't commit a crime

>> No.73165952

>>73165881
>Apparently they snatch your chain and phone in the hospital. That's news to me, Tyrone
That's standard procedure for suicide victims you moron. Not that it'd matter because her account was locked long before she got her phone back.
Do you have any idea how much of a legal risk it is to give a suicide victim with nothing to lose access to the company account? She could have released EVERYTHING. She could have doxxed the entire branch and killed herself again before anyone could do something about it. You're being completely retarded.
This is the same logic as thinking they were so incompetent that they had no idea about the contents of a video with over a year of knowledge and having approved it in the schedule.

>> No.73165979

>>73164773
>Rushia attempted suicide again and mentioned it partially being because of Hololive again.
lying again
do you not understand how transparent you are being?
rushia wants 1 thing and 1 thing only - to be back in hololive and to everything that happened to her to be just a bad dream
this is a nightmare of her own making

>> No.73165982
File: 890 KB, 1443x2399, Ayodisbitchtriedkillingherself.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.73166002

>>73165982
But enough about Sonny.

>> No.73166019

>>73165878
So we should believe everyone else WITHOUT evidence, the ones accused of being the potential perpetrators.. is it just some sort of small mentality you have 'more people thus right' in your head. What's your problem?

>> No.73166020

>>73165731
Sure SEEMS like no reason at all when everyone and their mother outside of niji says she IS a saint to work and collaborate with, Twitch has her in like 3 seperate rivals events, EA has her in several tournaments including a big JP tournament which 0 nijisanji livers were invited to, HYTE/IBuyPower dropped their Niji collabs and made a doki PC for her charity.. oh yeah her CHARITY WHICH RAISED 250 THOUSAND FUCKING DOLLARS that all went directly to the charity with not a single cent of it passing through any interim accounts, Fillian, Shylilly, Snuffy, Dozens upon dozens of artists and companies, Yeah they're all just being played by this lying menhera right?, Surely in 2 weeks it will all come out how horrible she actually is right sister???

>> No.73166048
File: 67 KB, 640x640, NijisanjiLovesArtists.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>73165944
Sister, the people they were lying about came out of the woodwork to support her and call Niji out.
Facts don't stop being real just because you don't want to admit your company is evil.

>> No.73166085

>>73166020
As much as they LOVE to try and de characterize Selen she was the top female earner of that month. She had the charisma to organize events and went out of her way to give her gen mates 3D. She was a completely horrible person just swallow this fact please. Niji is snaky as fuck.

>> No.73166094 [SPOILER] 
File: 46 KB, 773x1024, 1711682521863983m.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>73165928
>She was frequently rugpulled by management and forced to take the fall
Source:

>> No.73166128

>>73165807
That's not him. Nice job
>>73165820
He never had to come clean. He could have easily just said he miraculously survived and no one would know. He was off the Internet, joked about frogs on his Twitter even after he "died" then said "Yeah, I was joking and thought it'd be funny to say I was gonna stop uploading because I was dead". It's really that simple
>>73165840
No there aren't. Not a single video proved he got money after he faked his death.

>> No.73166132

Thread's been going on for so long, we need a theme song
https://youtu.be/mRn3eJad9Tg?si=TWU8SY8Wbbvd72BV

>> No.73166151

>>73165878
Did the thought of the livers being pressured under threat of punishment by the corpo not cross your mind.. or the dozens upon dozens of character witnesses on doki's side advocating for how much of a good person she is and how pleasant and generous she is to work with?, Yeah i'm sure EA and Amazon are working with her for the """clout""" because they CERTAINLY aren't heartless corporations who put money first above all else and have previously worked with nijisanji in the past but aren't anymore, Surely Shylily, Snuffy, Fillian, Gamersupps, HYTE, And the charity she raised 250 FUCKING THOUSAND dollars for are all being tricked by this one unstable menhera who will crack aaaaaannnnnyyyy day now yeah?, Their all oh so stupid to be tricked by this one girl who has never slipped up around ANY of them once and shown just how much of a bitch she truly is underneath... right?????

>> No.73166153

>>73166048
Just like how that guy called Fuwamoco out for trying to get art for free. But you didn't cry about that.

>> No.73166203

>>73166153
Man, this is beyond bottom of the barrel. This is just digging through dirt beneath the barrel hoping for yab treasure.

>> No.73166204

>>73166151
Wow people believe you and have sympathy for you if you say you tried killing yourself? Crazy!

>> No.73166210
File: 286 KB, 1044x544, 1712466208949179.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I see nijisisters still deflecting hard after the disastrous niji tournament that barely broke 10k viewers.
I wonder what's their excuse this time

>> No.73166212

>>73166153
Because he was full of shit.
He was SO full of shit, Calli got him blacklisted from the company and kicked his music out of her streams immediately.
Hilariously? He tried crawling to Doki when she was looking for musicians. He obviously hasn't been hired.

>> No.73166234

>>73166128
>That's not him.
The person who made a video covering the guy who faked his death, or the person whose being covered in that screenshot that faked their death? Because if it's the latter, which is the only logical asusmption, Sonny is the same exact person as that channel with that funky little button on the top-right. What's that button say by the way, can you repeat it for the class?

>> No.73166236

>>73166203
Exactly. Deflect as usual.

>> No.73166241

>>73166153
Obvious tangent but he could always not participate. That guy was also a grifter that Mori kicked to the curb. Funny ending.

>> No.73166245

>>73166132
KINO, It's funny how the yacht was "sinking" when it was at 3100, now it's at 2400 and just barely being kept afloat by idiots buying the dip, can't wait for Q4, I hope we get a reprise for the occasion

>> No.73166246

>>73165631
>Tall poppy syndrome
Neck yourself, you bugman cuck

>> No.73166267

>>73166212
>>73166241
>It's ok when Holo doesn't pay artist
Clowns.

>> No.73166278

>>73166203
NDF loser is running out of gas, typical other corpo deflection at this point please stop talking about Niji

>> No.73166286

>>73166210
Doki streamed that day. It's her fault they couldn't even make 75% of Mumei saying hololive names in an american accent.

>> No.73166302

>>73166203
It's a common tactic for nijisisters to scrape out anything from niji competitor to deflect and derail the main discussion.

>> No.73166301

>>73165952
>That's standard procedure for suicide victims you moron.
It's standard procedure for a suicide victim to just be immediately dumped into a psych ward instead of being treated first? Where tf do you live? Canada? Also are you really suggesting that Nijisanji should have locked a suicidal girl in the hospital who clearly cares immensely about the job out of her accounts despite her asking to inform her fans of her situation so they could save their own skin? Holy shit. Looks like dramafags were always the immoral ones

>> No.73166308

>>73166286
Honestly that was pretty peak. Aki's name being the only one actually spoken clearly got me good.

>> No.73166310

>>73166278
>Corpo deflection
>Not acknowledging holo not paying artist
Good one sister

>> No.73166312

>>73166267
>>73166278
look at that 16 seconds apart your bag of tricks are old, best get a new one :^)

>> No.73166348

>>73166312
Retard these two comments aren't agreeing with each other.

>> No.73166353

>>73166234
Nice job attempting to doxx someone's PL and failing. That isn't Sonny, dramafag

>> No.73166354

>>73166267
>doesn't pay artists
They get credit every single stream. They're constantly promoted and that was the entire point of the contest. Many, many others got promoted as well, complete with links to commission them, and quick shoutouts to whatever their normal content style was.
You'd know that if you ever spent a second doing research and instead weren't trying to deflect from the fact that Nobody outside of Nijisanji has ever had a bad word to say about Selen and that Sonny is a disgusting con man.

>> No.73166355

>>73166302
It's also common to made bold-faced lies while scraping the bottom of the barrel, like how they're now trying to say Sonny never faked a terminal illness and death for donations right after another member of his community actually died from cancer. Because that'd make him a bad person, and he's not, so clearly it's fake news.

>> No.73166388

>>73166354
>Hurr muh suicide pity means dooki can never tell a lie
Holy shit, you're the stupidest person on this board.

>> No.73166391

>>73166353
What doxxing? I didn't post any names or any links to anything beyond a picture of Sonny's youtube page after he faked his death, and I only made reference to Sonny in the filename.

>> No.73166409

>>73165936
nah man its obvious selen has all of niji en in her basement and tortured them into making those statements thats why they didnt stream for a long time because it took selen a while to set up streaming setups for them it all sticks together man i swear i discussed it with the rats in my basement also she is insane and so is everyone who disagrees with me

>> No.73166414

>>73166204
>Wow people believe you and have sympathy for you if you say you tried killing yourself? Crazy!
You shit eating history rewriting mongoloid all these artists and community members and corporations ALREADY KNEW WHO SHE FUCKING WAS BEFORE THE INCIDENT, They'd worked with her directly for YEARS and were the ones advocating for her character, I know you wanna be a "All women are lying liars look at the #metoo backlash!!!" But that shit doesn't apply here, If it was that easy fucking zaion pitybaiting her cat's death and her suicidal thoughts would have been the thing to break niji but it fucking wasn't, You know why?, Cause sayu/zaion was a fucking NOBODY and had nobody to vouch for her character, She is the perfect example of why selen's character is unimpeachable, It would have worked if selen wasn't already a well known and beloved person in the community, Not just by the fans but by businesses and corporate contacts she made, artists that vouched for her, How hard is it for you to understand that?

>> No.73166419

>>73166355
>Crying over jokes
>Crying over fake bullying
Holocucks are such pussies

>> No.73166439

>>73166353
>calls it their PL
>says its not their PL
jesus christ i hate doxxsisters so much

>> No.73166451

https://www.youtube.com/live/o65VwnQvWW4?si=T-Si6Uhu9Il6gi6i

How are you supposed to defend this? It's like European Extreme mode.

>> No.73166453

>>73166353
>nyfco sister claiming PL is doxxing
this is funny.
>>73166388
>sisters still disobeying Vox when he said to not take her suicide attempt lightly.
Great to see even now you agree that Nijisanji are a bunch of liars.

>> No.73166464

>>73166414
Keep telling yourself that retard. Nobody knew who fat cacabird was until she ate a couple ibuprofen

>> No.73166474

>>73166391
How much of a tourist are you? He's always gone by a single name before Niji. That's not Sonny and posting someone's past life YouTube page is doxxing

>> No.73166482

>>73166301
>Where the fuck do you live. Canada?
....Do you... not know where selen is from?, Up in leaf land they take that shit VERY seriously, But even in america they'll lock you in a jacket for acouple days and take all electronics away from you, also niji confirmed they locked her out of her account BEFORE they posted on it...

>> No.73166485

>>73166451
Easy. You just pretend it doesn't exist. Like how you pretend how Nijisanji flat out saying that they saw the medical records and that she was serious about trying to fucking kill herself was just a lighthearted joke and that it ACTUALLY means you should viciously attack her every day to try to finish the job.

>> No.73166492

>>73166474
So if that's a random youtube page and has nothing to do with Sonny, how is it doxxing?

>> No.73166496

> caca bird
>Dookibird
Why are sister so obsessed with fecal matter?

>> No.73166504

>>73166453
>Hurr I have no evidence ur niji
>Hurr I say u niJi to prove a stupid point
Schizo speculation, once again. Retards can't understand such simple concepts such as truth and evidence.

>> No.73166515

>>73166453
Aren't you faggots larping like you're more morally righteous than people who post on Nyfco? What happened to hating to the doxxsite for posting PLs?

>> No.73166522

dont let this thread distract you from the fact that botan is mogging them in minutes

>> No.73166524

>>73166464
Grasping at straws dick head she was one of the best in NijiEN and they didn't treat her properly. Why would anyone enter Niji from now one?

BLACK COMPANY

SINKING YACHT

BAD STOCK

Everything ends eventually, I just pray the good ones have an escape plan. Even if they gate keep the fucking life boats.

>> No.73166530

>>73166496
>NOOOOO QUIT MOCKING HER
>calls everyone sister
Stop deflecting faggot.

>> No.73166545
File: 160 KB, 462x408, 1699777111638630.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>73166464
She was the largest female in the entire branch and respected by not only the vtuber community, but the gaming community as a whole.
She was so important that companies cut ties with Nijisanji just to earn her favor.
Her firing instantly evaporated millions of dollars from Nijisanji's coffers.
But yeah, nobody knows her.

>> No.73166552

>>73166492
Because you think it's his previous YouTube page and you're posting it here. You attempted to doxx him. Which is still bad

>> No.73166575

>>73166301
>Nijisanji should have locked a suicidal girl in the hospital who clearly cares immensely about the job out of her accounts despite her asking to inform her fans of her situation so they could save their own skin?
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
There are so many things wrong with this i don't know where to start, but i'll try anyway
Nijisanji had 0 say over selen's fucking hospital status.. what are they her fucking legal guardian???
Selen didn't ask them to inform her fans of jack fucking shit, She had no contact with the outside world while in the hospital, They mention ATTEMPTING to contact her via her emergency contact... AFTER locking her out of her accounts, and being unable to
also them trying to save their own skin is LITERALLY WHAT EVERY SINGLE FUCKING CORPORATION IN ANY SITUATION WOULD BE FUCKING TRYING TO FUCKING DO, Except nijisanji are so pants on head retarded at it they smeared their universally beloved golden goose with infinite connections in high places and thought that was a good idea

>> No.73166577

>>73166524
>They didn't treat her properly
How do you know?
>Cuz muh dookibird said and muh dookibird would never lie. Muh dookibird is an angel. Muh dookibird can not sin. Muh dookibird is perfect

>> No.73166580

>>73166504
What's the point when all you do is say "lol THAT evidence doesn't count!" after getting pages, pages, and more pages of receipts?
>>73166515
>going full mask off and not even pretending that she's not a raider.

>> No.73166584

>>73166545
I see you changed your copypasta after you were laughed out the thread for saying Selen was bigger than Salome. I'll laugh at you anyways

HAHAHAHA

>> No.73166588

>>73166485
I do enjoy how Niji needs to look the other way during community events. A corpo is fucking scared of an indie. This would only happen if they have something they desperately want to hide.

>> No.73166603

>>73166530
Answer the question. Why are they so obsessed with fecal matter?
After they failed to get drama bird to stick the best they can do is sound like actual underaged children

>> No.73166604

>>73166552
So then if I'm bad for getting his PL wrong, what does that make you, the person who said, and I quote
>He's always gone by a single name before Niji.
You know his PL and that's not the TF2 who had Valve edit the Axetinguiser in his name, correct? So it's okay for you to know doxxes?

>> No.73166609

>>73166545
Sure bud. Keep telling yourself that. She would get mogged all the time and this board would laugh at her. You would laugh at her. But muh suicide and then you want to suck her fart.

>> No.73166616

>>73166464
Okay i can see where i fucked up, you are clearly a troll and i fell for it, Here is an extra (You) for the effort ggs you got me

>> No.73166624

>>73166301
You do know that... you can do both, right? Do you think that when the EMT arrives it's just one guy on a bicycle? Do you think that the EMT doesn't have arms to quickly snatch somebody's personal belongings and move them to a safer location to be returned later while also treating them?
What is this? Are you also incapable of chewing gum while walking?

>> No.73166630

>>73166580
>pages of receipts
>Elira saying her address was in a document
Your schizo speculation isn't proof faggot.

>> No.73166636

>>73166577
amagawd, I'll tell you this big secret, lemme get the boxes up you're an idiot woops sorry I meant Doki is actually Selen! woooaahhh

>> No.73166637

>>73166584
I don't even know what you're talking about.
Still hilarious that you're saying this, though. She was larger than 75% of luxnoc.

>> No.73166641

>>73166577
>Muh corpo that has been proven to lie and be incompetent can do no wrong
Come on now at least out some effort in

>> No.73166679

>>73166552
What channel is being posted in that video then? I don't know what video anon's talking about since he didn't link it, but since you know it's not a vtuber surely you can say the name or give a link. I'm kinda curious.

>> No.73166687

As a neutral third party with no investment or bias either way i just wanna say that every time i see someone say "dookibird" I instantly them as completely childish and unserious and unworthy of being taken seriously

>> No.73166727

Sisters, come on, have some fucking dignity. Kick the overseer with a whip standing behind you in the balls, tell him to fuck off.

>> No.73166735

>>73166575
>Nijisanji had 0 say over selen's fucking hospital status..
So? Are you having a meltdown?
>She had no contact with the outside world while in the hospital,
Was she in a bubble? How the fuck did anyone know she was in the hospital then? Elira and Selen both said she personally told Niji members and Niji management what happened to her
>AFTER locking her out of her accounts, and being unable to
Do you think because someone is suspended from streaming, they're also suspended from talking to management at all? How the fuck would anyone know they're unsuspended then?
>also them trying to save their own skin is LITERALLY WHAT EVERY SINGLE FUCKING CORPORATION IN ANY SITUATION WOULD BE FUCKING TRYING TO FUCKING DO
>Unironically says he would have locked a suicidal girl out of talking to her fans despite her requesting to so he could save his own skin in their situation.
Not a good look, pal
> they smeared their universally beloved golden goose with infinite connections
Yup, you're having a breakdown.

>> No.73166738

>>73166687
It's actually funny they chose that as an insult because her best friend gumi literally calls her dookie as a term of endearment, Do the sisters actually LOVE doki and that's their way of expressing it?, Really makes you think

>> No.73166744

The tipping point for Selen wasn't even the perms fiasco, though that was extremely close to it. The thing that actually precipitated the attempt was the livers collectively getting on her case after she uploaded it anyway. Black Stream video admits this but it gets glossed over.

>> No.73166756

>>73166738
>Do the sisters actually LOVE doki and that's their way of expressing it?
Like an elementary school student? That'd make so much sense.

>> No.73166761

Sisters stop crying back to your doxxforums and discords after getting your feelings hurt.

>> No.73166769

>>73166552
Oh? Are you that sure? How do you know? Why don't you post the real one? You're from nyfco so you know what it is, right?
Or are you just deflecting again knowing that your beloved organ is an ACTUAL suicide-baiting scammer?

>> No.73166774

>>73166735
>Doesn't address any of the points made
>Repeats the same retarded fanfiction with added ad hominems
I accept your concession, If you can't see how retarded your points and arguments are, I can't help you

>> No.73166787

>black screen video admits there was a suicide attempt
>"She's lying!"
Someone who isn't SEA explain the logic here.

>> No.73166790

>>73166687
In fairness, it’s pretty much one of their few responses since they tend to try to steer any arguments away from hard facts. Even just looking through this thread, whenever they try to bring up an incident from the past against the people they’re arguing from, they immediately drop the conversation when someone makes a reply that clarifies or changes the context of the incident.

>> No.73166814

>>73166609
vt hated her = nobody wasn't popular
do you even know how many people use vt?
because i can with confidence say it doesn't even amount to 2% of vtuber viewers AFTER the drama so it doesn't matter at all what the fuck vt thought about her because normies enjoyed watching her and they are the majority of viewers

>> No.73166818

>>73166769
Hey! Don't bully her!
He didn't bait a suicide, he only faked a terminal illness!*

*not even a year after another beloved content creator in the exact same sphere lost his battle with cancer

>> No.73166822

>>73166641
>Proven to lie
>Cuz muh dookibird said so
Try harder

>> No.73166827

>>73166604
Yeah, I know but don't doxx people. There's difference in knowing a PL and spreading it online
>>73166580
>He's not okay with blatant hypocrisy! He must be a doxxsister
Cope more. This isn't even the first time you faggots dug up PLs for drama. You cucks are just moralfagging when convenient

>> No.73166839

>>73166744
It's not as easy for the sisters to slander her with so they love to ignore it.
>>73166735
you've never had a job, AND you've never dealt with an actual suicide case. wow.
I think the one replying off cooldown over her beloved organ being exposed as a horrific human being might actually be the one on a meltdown. Why don't you go post about it on Nyfco?

>> No.73166857

>>73166827
>Yeah, I know but don't doxx people. There's difference in knowing a PL and spreading it online
So how do you know it? And more specifically, can you tell us the name of this person who you can say with 100% confidence isn't Sonny Brisko's PL?
Say the name.

>> No.73166863

>>73166744
This is why in this very thread I posted about it >>73164727
but as you can see with their response. They don't want to acknowledge how much of an asshole Vox is during that stream. Lawyers also outright deny what Vox did later. lol complete revisionist shit show by Niji. Their fans are exactly the same.

>> No.73166864

>>73166787
They're not debating whether the suicide happened or not. They're debating whether harassment took place that caused the suicide. Try to keep up.

>> No.73166866

>>73166744
That black screen video is one of the catalyst that blew this drama up. So it didn't get glossed over by anyone with a brain.

>> No.73166891

>>73166787
The argument of the attempts being fake didn't surface immediately. The sisters lack object permanence and forgot what was said on the blacked stream

>> No.73166898

>>73166822
> Corpo says she didn't pay artist
>Artists call them out on this lie
Come on now dear we know you aren't smart but at least pretend to have a functioning brain.

>> No.73166899

>>73166822
Sister Nijisanji has lost every single legal battle they've ever been in.
This includes defamation cases.
In Japan.
I don't think I need to explain how pathetic that is.
>>73166827
The site literally publishes them and spreads not only PL information but actual ACTIONABLE information that you sisters use to harass people in person.
"Oh but not ME! I'm one of the GOOD doxxers!"

>> No.73166905

>>73166827
>it's not sonny
>still refuses to say the name

>> No.73166908

>>73166624
>Do you think that the EMT doesn't have arms to quickly snatch somebody's personal belongings
Why the fuck would they do that? Do you live in Chicago? You don't get robbed the second you step into an ambulance or a hospital. They're EMT, taking someone's shit isn't an immediate emergency that must be done immediately. Only when you're transfered into a mental ward do they take your shit

>> No.73166929

>>73151129
Mori unfollowed vox when it happened and re followed hours later, probably someone from them talked to holo about it

>> No.73166936 [DELETED] 
File: 158 KB, 417x406, black company[sound=https%3A%2F%2Ffiles.catbox.moe%2F5pt4gj.mp3].png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.73166938

>>73166822
You're doing it again fucktard, Your entire world revolves around doki as if she is some great evil obsessed with tearing down your beloved nijisanji, The only thing she said was a lie was other people's addresses being in the document she sent, She wasn't even the one who disputed and tore apart all the smears they threw at her in the termination letter, The artists and companies she worked with over her 3 years at niji were the ones who did that, All she has EVER done is try to move on and that's what she has done, She is the last person you faggots should be worried about or obsessing over, Even fucking MINT made a joke mocking niji with her "my wings in heaven weren't even real they were cardboard" quip during her totally not a redebut stream, Do i even need to mention quinn and matara and kuro and sayu's collective obsessive seethe at niji?, Doki and U-San are the O N L Y ex niji organs who AREN'T mocking the company regularly for fucks sake, Why obsess over her and not seethe at the traitor quinn?

>> No.73166944

>>73166864
So why are the sisters claiming she never made suicide attempts and is just doing it for clout if they're simultaneously admitting the suicides happened?

>> No.73166950

>>73166864
except the exact same video points out via Vox that they are the ones being accused by Selen. Then you have this Black Screen ambush that happens while she is streaming. It's called hubris isn't it. They felt they were untouchable within their little bubble of power.

>> No.73166960
File: 2.28 MB, 2693x4096, GJv1qhVaQAAffot.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>73166827
>I know a buncha doxxes
>but I only use them for good!
Holy shit. Is this the mindset of a woman? こわすぎ

>> No.73166970

>>73166864
Except when confronted they default back to she never committed suicide. Literally in this thread they've done this

>> No.73166978

>>73166944
They aren't exactly bright, or smart, or sharp, or intelligent, or level headed, or decent people know that I ponder about it.

>> No.73166991

>>73166827
>Yeah, I know but don't doxx people.
So you know doxxshit, you admit to lurking doxxsites, and yet you're saying that you're somehow not a bad person for it?

>> No.73166992

>>73166774
>Points out how illogical and retarded an argument is considering the evidence
>"Yo...you... DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING WORTHWHILE"

Breathe, kid. It's not that serious. You can be wrong and that's not something to an hero over

>> No.73167009

>>73166864
And what the fuck else would have caused it (Don't answer that i know you retards keep screeching BPD BPD BPD MENHERA REEEEEEEEEEEEE) ignoring all the ways they fucked her over during her tenure in the company, Making up rules about Ex Livers that nobody else has had to follow (Do we really think maria and co bugged Dearsqn, for pomu perms while she was fucking her oshis in japan and avoiding niji like the plague and having her mental breakdowns over it?, I think not), Truth is vox fucking outed them by saying they reached out to selen to "ask" what she was doing, Covering his ass with the "in my opinion" bullshit cause he KNEW that's almost certainly what set her off, Why even say that shit otherwise

>> No.73167011

>>73166908
wait, THAT's your argument? The fucking ORDER that it happens in? Yeah sure they don't take the phone as a priority when you're on the floor in a coma with foam frothing out of your mouth and will wait until you're stabilized if it becomes an issue. Holy fuck.

>> No.73167033

>>73166899
>I doxx people but look at them! They doxx people too. Why don't you shit on them?!
You fuckers are childish shitkids.

>> No.73167051

>>73167009
>>73167011
>retards still falling for sister bait to deflect from the fact they're using Sonny "Stealing Termin-all Of Your Money" Brisko to attack a "fake suicide baiter"
Make fun of them for that instead, they have 0 defense.

>> No.73167052

>>73167009
Yeah I can only imagine when he was shipped up to be a boy toy for China he nodded his head in silent agreement.

>> No.73167090

>>73166992
The only one with an illogical and retarded argument here is you, You somehow think nijisanji is selen's legal guardian and actively looking out for her wellbeing, You also don't know that hospitals take away all jewelry and electronics when you go in for a suicide attempt, You ALSO make up illogical bullshit about selen asking niji to skinwalk her account for her when the termination notice confirms they weren't able to get in contact with her during the specified period of time

>> No.73167096

>>73167051
There are too many things Niji has gotten wrong it's a cluster fuck.

>> No.73167137

>>73167096
I know, but this is the one thing where they're screaming
>REEEEEEEE ITS NOT REAL ITS FAKE ITS FAKE ITS FAKE
despite the fact they know better than anyone exactly what happened, as they live on a doxx site.

Stop attacking them about Selen. Attack them about Sonny. You can't lose.

>> No.73167162

>>73167011
Do you think people are healing up in a psych ward? They're in a regular hospital room and get transferred to a psych ward to evaluate their stability after a doctor says they're good to go. Are you so naive you don't know that EMTs aren't responsible for swiping your shit?

>> No.73167169

Sonny is mentioned a lot more than usual, I see. Did he yab in recent days? After Uki, Reimu, Luca, Hex, i'm sure i'm forgetting someone else, and now it's Sonny's turn to yab?

>> No.73167182

>>73167090
Exactly, honestly I've done this routine 3 times before nice explanation of cause and events. Sisters will still try to find a weakness in this argument but there isn't one. The few dozen on the thread when this occurred live reached this conclusion then when it went over to skin walking a Niji staffer popped up /here/.

>> No.73167200

>>73167033
>someone posts the channel of a man who doesn't even show his face and only has sonny's voice coming out of a man faking a terminal illness and asking for donations
>is somehow worse than a site known for publishingn Zaion's fucking address and passport, and has tons of legal names and photographs all over the website that can be used to track down and SWAT them, potentially injuring or killing them.

>> No.73167204

Haven't kept up with the baits these last few days, do NDF still try to pedal "Ex-niji members own their Niji models/ip after they leave" crap?

>> No.73167224

>>73167051
>Retard attempts to doxx Sonny
>Doesn't get the PL right
>"YOU DOXX HIM THEN"
No, I don't think I will. If you don't even know what you're talking about, you shouldn't be talking about it

>> No.73167235

>>73167162
Sister, you're deflecting from the fact that Selen did not have access to her phone OR her accounts to make those skinwalked tweets about her "totally being fine! I just had an accident tehepero! :P)

>> No.73167240

>>73167169
He made substantial money in his birthday stream recently, so he's something for Nijifans to point to as a sign of the company not being totally doomed

>> No.73167264

>>73167169
Sisters have been spreading him all over the place because his birthday stream wasn't affected by recent yabs. So they keep shoving him in everybody's face and making them remember that he's the fucker who faked his own fucking terminal illness right after someone in his community died of cancer.
They're seriously saying it was just a "funny joke!"

>> No.73167272
File: 75 KB, 292x139, Cross_counter.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>73167169
>Did he yab in recent days?
Nope, sisters brought him up because he got decent money and got Cross Countered fo the irony of using him to attack Selen. Which is more self destructive than emptying a 40 and a bottle of perc.

>> No.73167274

>>73167137
It's a matter of raising this fact publicly again at the right time. I honestly don't know if drama fags lurk here but Sonny's PL antics has always been known just buried /here/ and Niji gets the free pass on it. The focus is on making JP aware of how shitty EN is if an eventually merger occurs. Sorry sisters but like always you are a step or two behind on what will eventually happen.

>> No.73167275

>>73167240
Damn. They're that desperate for a win? Grim

>> No.73167319

>>73167224
see >>73166905
say the name of the person who you say isn't sonny in that video
what are you afraid of? it's not doxxing you confirmed it yourself

>> No.73167331

>>73167274
It's like the Reimu thing. They just keep fucking poking the bear.
If they keep this up, the dramafags are going to catch wind of this AGAIN and suddenly Sonny and Reimu will have real, serious legal shit to deal with. Fraud and pedophilic grooming are not things to joke about in their countries.

>> No.73167377

>>73167169
>now
Sonny's yab is like, among the oldest in EN. Definitely the furthest reaching of them all too. Nobody else got their name in a highly popular game after a faked death.

>> No.73167384

>>73167331
That's the reason why Enna pedo shit got focused on especially because it had to do with a JP boy. In reality JP is a bit freaky so a good chunk would be 'I wish it was me'. Yabs hit differently is all I'm saying.

>> No.73167392

>>73167090
>You somehow think nijisanji is selen's legal guardian and actively looking out for her wellbeing,
Holy fuck. You actually think the only reason why someone would care about someone's well being is if they were legally responsible for it. Are you actually a psychopath?
>You also don't know that hospitals take away all jewelry and electronics when you go in for a suicide attempt
No. No they don't. They only do that in the psych ward and people don't get treated by doctors for physical injuries in a psych ward.
>You ALSO make up illogical bullshit about selen asking niji to skinwalk her account for her when the termination notice confirms they weren't able to get in contact with her during the specified period of time
Literally everything you said here is wrong. I said Selen asked to say something on her account and they agreed. They didn't say anything about not being able to contact her in the hospital. You're predictable so you'll bring up her emergency contact but an emergency contact can be requested to be present for any reason by the person they're talking to for mental support. You have no evidence, no logical reasoning so now you're just hoping I'll buy your delusions

>> No.73167421

>>73167224
>"YOU DOXX HIM THEN"
Nobody said anything like this at any point, (you) are getting made fun of because you're saying the TF2 guy isn't Sonny with complete confidence but you're afraid to actually say who that is.

>> No.73167468

>>73167377
No, I know that one. I meant has he tried poking the bear or some shit, as that other anon said, and apparently he didn't

>> No.73167483

>>73160526
Didn't Mel also unfollow Kotoka with both of her accounts? Saying she was betrayed by someone she trusted?

While that part is speculation, Zaion also hung out with her and thought they were close, yet after the termination, Kotoka said, she had nothing good to say about her.

>> No.73167519

>>73167468
Others already mentioned it but it's only getting brought up because he's the only guy with a net positive, and in this thread especially because you have sisters screaming how he totally didn't fake his death. Which led to everyone else dragging it up, like Streishand intended.

>> No.73167527

>>73167483
Sayu of all people has ALWAYS been easy to reach. Not only that, but she claimed to "still love Zaion" over a month before Sayu's vent about her. So clearly THAT was a fucking lie.

>> No.73167609

funniest thing about sonnys big monetary stream?
it was chinabux, like 70% of his donations were just that

>> No.73167660

>>73167392
You Somehow think nijisanji gives one iota of a fuck about selen or has ANY FUCKING SAY about how she is treated in the hospital, You're also deflecting from the original argument i was responding to by being willfully obtuse about what i was saying, Also where do you think a person being treated for physical injuries they self inflicted go after they are treated?, The fucking psych ward, And do you REALLY think she'd just be allowed to tap away on her phone while they're treating her and nobody would stop or restrain the obviously unwell person?, Are you HONESTLY still saying selen had direct contact with nijisanji during this time period when THEY THEMSELVES fucking say they tried and failed to get into contact with selen through her emergency contact?, The reason they were contacting her was to get her to apologize for telling her fans to reupload her video by the way, Not exactly an altruistic gesture to bug a person literally in the hospital for a suicide attempt is it?
>You're predictable so you'll bring up her emergency contact but an emergency contact can be requested to be present for any reason by the person they're talking to for mental support.
Making up retarded bullshit while thinking you're clever, Preemptively dismissing the only logical argument with illogical inconsequential retarded bullshit, Why would nijisanji SPECIFY they attempted to contact selen THROUGH HER EMERGENCY CONTACT if they had a direct line of connection with her instead????, Why would they say they locked her out of her accounts before the date """she""" posted her "I had an accident" tweet and NOT say they let her post it?, Are they stupid?, And more importantly do you think everyone in existence is stupid enough to buy your retarded delusions?
>You have no evidence, no logical reasoning
Look in a mirror retard

>> No.73167676
File: 158 KB, 463x453, 1712290819227816.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>73159051
>>73159132
>>73159230
>>73159313
>>73159438
Why sister like this

>> No.73167680

So when is the doxxsister going to say the name of the guy who isn't Sonny or any vtuber?

>> No.73167697

>>73167527
>Kotoka publicly throws Zaion under bus.
>Later says "Still love Zaion"
Who's lying?

>> No.73167748

>>73167676
Defense mechanism when outed as being sisters please andastand

>> No.73167769

>>73167421
Yeah because that's doxxing. What don't you understand? Sonny wasn't monetized and no one ever came out and said they gave him money. He didn't even have the support function up while he was "dead"

>> No.73167813

>>73167769
Doxxing who? You said the person in that video isn't Sonny. It's simply an irrelevant TF2 youtuber. Say his name.

>> No.73167843
File: 1.31 MB, 1659x981, shigure viewer mirror streamer.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>73150200
no, their problem is in their very core: both their streamers and their fans are shitty people

>> No.73167853

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52peknA-O4A Totally unrelated video to any discussions going on in this thread, don't mind me just something about vtuber drama from acouple years back

>> No.73167879

>>73167697
The woman who claims to love someone who's getting harassed and doxxed and explicitly stated that she HASN'T been contacted after they were slandered by them.
>>73167769
>it's not his account.
>it wasn't monetized
>I don't know his account that's doxxing
>you're just going to have to trust me and not the publicly available knowledge that I'm fucking lying my ass off.

>> No.73167900

>>73167769
Wait, so that person IS Sonny? Or is he not? Make up your mind already sister.

>> No.73167927 [DELETED] 

oh wow it got jannied

>> No.73167929

>>73167853
Boy, that man's voice sounds familiar. He sounds like a scumbag and a scammer though.

>> No.73167937

>HOLOSEETHE

>> No.73167964

>>73156258
Holy retarded ESL

>> No.73167987

>>73167769
>Yeah because that's doxxing.
Doxxing who? it's a public youtube channel completely unrelated to vtubers is what you're telling us
>Sonny
Why do you believe it's sonny? It's not him i thought?

>> No.73167990

>>73148292
Damn that's some massive holonigger projection

>> No.73168022

why are holoniggers so angry about shit that doesn't concern them lol

>> No.73168042

>>73167990
>Nijisister getting too deep into their LARP they accidentily slipped and said a no no word
I sure do hope you have a VPN Nycfo femcel cause you are outta here

>> No.73168083

>>73167990
>>73168022
Nice samefagging sis!. also much like this anon said >>73168042
>Reported for racism outside /b/

>> No.73168090 [DELETED] 

>>73167879
>someone who's getting harassed and doxxed
While Zaion was getting harassed and doxxed by Nijifans.
Kotoka streamed and said, "She had nothing good to say about her."
What a friend.

>> No.73168123

>>73167660
>ANY FUCKING SAY about how she is treated in the hospital
You are delusional. No one said this
>And do you REALLY think she'd just be allowed to tap away on her phone while they're treating her and nobody would stop or restrain the obviously unwell person
You have never been to the hospital. They don't fucking restrain people to prevent them from going on their phone while they're healing. What dystopia do you live in?
>failed to get into contact with selen
>After frequent communication with Selen and her emergency contact
Why are you lying?
>The reason they were contacting her was to get her to apologize for telling her fans to reupload her video by the way,
This happened before she was in the hospital, termination notice says it all happened in one day. Also proof?
>Why would they say they locked her out of her accounts before the date """she""" posted her "I had an accident" tweet and NOT say they let her post it?
Why would they need to clarify Selen wrote the post if it was on Selen's account? Because retards like (you) are schizophrenic? They obviously aren't going to mention her suicide attempt in the notice, that's personal information. You have no morality

>> No.73168121

So is anon actually going to say the name of the self-admitted unrelated TF2 youtuber or not? C'mon, we're almost on page 10 here, surely she won't run until it falls off.

>> No.73168269

>>73168123
>You have never been to the hospital. They don't fucking restrain people to prevent them from going on their phone while they're healing. What dystopia do you live in?
They do for suicide specifically.
>Why are you lying?
Why the fuck would they need to mention emergency contact you illiterate ape? You ONLY need the emergency contact if you can't contact the person.
>This happened before she was in the hospital, termination notice says it all happened in one day.
No it doesn't.
>Why would they need to clarify Selen wrote the post if it was on Selen's account? Because retards like (you) are schizophrenic? They obviously aren't going to mention her suicide attempt in the notice, that's personal information. You have no morality
They wouldn't need to mention her hospitalization at all you idiot. Especially not for a suicide attempt. People put two and two together once we saw the arm band and the fact that she hadn't been able to contact the world for several days. AKA what fucking happens after you make a suicide attempt.

>> No.73168307
File: 39 KB, 449x128, Screenshot 2024-04-07 051246.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>73168123
>After frequent communication with Selen and her emergency contact
Why are you still lying about easily debunked things you shit eating mongoloid?
>You are delusional. No one said this
>>73166301
>Also are you really suggesting that Nijisanji should have locked a suicidal girl in the hospital
Keka keka rooooooo
>This happened before she was in the hospital, termination notice says it all happened in one day. Also proof?
Picrel
>Why would they need to clarify Selen wrote the post if it was on Selen's account?
Because they said they locked her out of her accounts before the tweet went up and you're saying she somehow was still able to tweet it out despite being locked out of her accounts?

>> No.73168355

Say the fucking name, sister.

>> No.73168376

>>73168355
I'm not a sister but i'll say it, Sketchek https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrMkc8bwOFE

>> No.73168425

>>73168376
She said that's fake, and she admitted to knowing the REAL PL, so I want to hear her say the name of this fake one while not saying the real one. Because that'd be doxxing of course.

>> No.73168499

>>73168425
the trick is they were just making bullshit up, They can't tell you because their ISN'T one, It's why they keep deflecting, Just like the other schizo trying to timeloop and deny nijisanji skinwalked selen's tweets for some retarded reason

>> No.73168510

>>73150937
https://rentry.org/exx63

>> No.73168526

>>73168510
>it fucking grew again
holy fuck it was like 72 pages last I checked. grudge anon I kneel.

>> No.73168539

>>73168499
Sure, but I want to see her say the fake PL name nonetheless. Because it's fake, you understand, like how if I said Marine is actually Tom Cruise there'd be no consequences.

>> No.73168615

>>73167879
Still waiting on the evidence Sonny ever got paid when he faked his death. You don't have any, do you?

>> No.73168690

>>73168615
sure, why don't you give me his name and I can check his bank account for you? Because apparently all you care about is the money in his wallet and not the fact that he was fucking begging people for donations.

>> No.73168737

>>73168510
I want a clip of Pomu that Niji privatized. I'm certain a drama clipper snipped it before Niji got antsy about it.

>> No.73168749

>>73159818
That's what I've done. The parts of Phase that I like have very little to do with Pippa and I'm grateful for it. She herself isn't even that bad, but /pcg/ absolutely is and that will never change.

>> No.73168758

>>73168615
You're still running from saying the name you claim to be fake?

>> No.73168765

>>73168376
And the retards blatantly doxx a Nijimem. So much for the moralfagging. The screenshot the retard doxxing him gave was after he revealed he faked his death on Twitter in which he was posting retarded frog memes. The support button wasn't enabled up until he started getting back into the community. Not only did I prove that dramatrannies are full of hypocrisy, I also proved they lie off their ass. They have no evidence Sonny ever was paid before he revealed he was joking about dying. As immoral as they come

>> No.73168814

>>73168765
>And the retards blatantly doxx a Nijimem.
But that's not Sonny, you said so yourself. >>73167224
How is this doxxing?

>> No.73168829

Fucking hell you're all faggots who can't see the forest for the trees. They're just entertainers. Don't like them? Don't watch them.

>> No.73168866

>>73168765
But that's not sonny? why do you think that's him?

>> No.73168889

>>73168829
One of the entertainers nearly fucking died.
That's not entertaining anymore.

>> No.73168942

>>73168765
What? I thought you said that wasn't Sonny! Sonny faked his death and tried to get MONEY for it? Holy shit! Why isn't he being terminated for faking his death like grifterbird?!

>> No.73168957

>>73168765
The support button for that totally unrelated channel was in fact open before he started getting back into the community. Throw their URL into Wayback Machine and there's hits for 2015 after they "died". Don't see how that's relevant to Sonny though because that's not him right? :)

>> No.73169013

>>73168765
But you said, REPEATEDLY by the way that it WASN'T Sonny. So which is it, sister? Is it him or is it not him? It's a simple question you're REALLY hellbent on waffling about in an attempt to make sure he doesn't look bad for doing something shitty if it is, indeed, Sonny Brisko.

>> No.73169024

>>73168829
When a company tries to kill a decent entertainer and say 'we did nothing wrong' to the public. They deserve the endless shit storm coming to them. They didn't even do business talk about trying to do better, just straight up threw Selen under the bus publicly.

>> No.73169030
File: 515 KB, 1448x2048, GFkXBagaMAAnsRF.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>73168307
>Why are you still lying about easily debunked things you shit eating mongoloid?
>Not only with Selen herself
You're not very smart
>Proof it all happened in one day?
Picrel. On December 26. Never mentioned the day changing and Selen was still clearly not in the hospital
>Because they said they locked her out of her accounts before the tweet went up and you're saying she somehow was still able to tweet it out despite being locked out of her accounts?
And she talked on her account when she wasn't locked out of her account anymore. That much should be obvious because she's talking on her account. If you thought someone was in a room and it turns out that they're outside the room, does it mean it's a skin walker taking the person's form or did the person just leave the room?

>> No.73169045

>>73168765
Doxx? What doxxing? That's a mistaken identity according to (you), the person who knows the TRUE roommate.
Btw, you still haven't said the name.

>> No.73169077

>>73168957
oof that burn the Nijisister needs some cream for that

>> No.73169163

>>73169030
Materials for the music video shared for the first time after a fucking year in development for this video. Smells like a lie from the get go now that I reread it.

>> No.73169173

>>73168765
>The support button wasn't enabled up until he started getting back into the community.
when did they start getting back into the TF2 community? wiki pages, looking at the youtube videos gaps, various videos covering it all tell me he left at the tail-end of 2015 in november and come back sometime in 2019
how can you explain this?

>> No.73169267

>>73169030
...You're se-
I can't even
If I
... Holy fuck. So you're thinking that every single thing that happens in that termination notice happened on a single day unless they specifically mention the date changing?

>> No.73169311

>>73169173
Stop! Stop! She's already dead!
Unlike this completely unrelated person who may or may not be Sonny!

>> No.73169319 [DELETED] 
File: 33 KB, 900x608, support.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>73169173 (me)
oh i forgot the image sorry, hopefully she doesnt need me to draw big red circles about it

>> No.73169363

>>73168814
>>73168866
>>73169013
Retards don't realize they were played into proving that they're just as bad as the doxxsite. Funny
>>73168957
No it wasn't. The only hits for his channel were after 2018 on the way back machine and in 2018, his channel had no support button and has a link pfp. That txt video was after he already revealed he was still alive. Nice job proving you're willing to doxx for drama. Good job, shitkid

>> No.73169383

>>73169030
I can't believe it. Pack it up lads nothing will beat this level of delusion and cope from the sisters. I didn't think it was positive to pity them but holy shit I almost feel bad

>> No.73169386

>>73169319
>>73169173
Kek. Saving this for the next thread in case they bring up this stupidity again. Thanks anon. You saved me a fuckton of time in the next sister seethefest.

>> No.73169412
File: 9 KB, 896x174, huh.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>73169363
>No it wasn't. The only hits for his channel were after 2018 on the way back machine and in 2018
huh? it goes all the way back to 2011 you can chek it yourself

>> No.73169463

>>73169363
But nobody is doxxing Sonny, we're all just simply asking you why posting a random TF2 youtubers name is so scary for you and why you keep insisting on saying it's Sonny.

>> No.73169490
File: 255 KB, 635x635, Screenshot 2024-04-07 054424.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>73169030
>Management did their best to communicate
>However, despite frequent communicatin with Selen Tatsuki's EMERGENCY CONTACT while remaining considerate of her situation
They TRIED to communicate with her, Had to settle for her contact, And then
>We were unable to come to an agreement on how to proceed, The decision was made to temporarily remove her access to accounts on various social media platforms and video distribution services under the name "Selen Tatsuki"
Ipsofacto, They got told by her emergency contact to BT
>On December 26. NFO and stop attempting to contact the suicidal person in the hospital about work bullshitever mentioned the day changing and Selen was still clearly not in the hospital
?????????? What the fuck are you even trying to argue here, there is no mention of a "December 26th",How the fuck do you think she isn't in the hospital yet at this time?, What fucking timeframe are you even arguing here, That she attempted to kill herself AFTER the tweet where """"she""""" said she had an accident?
>And she talked on her account when she wasn't locked out of her account anymore.
What the tweet on the 31st?, When she was finally out of the hospital and allowed access to her phone again?, As evidenced by her post on dokibird in the picrel
> That much should be obvious because she's talking on her account. If you thought someone was in a room and it turns out that they're outside the room, does it mean it's a skin walker taking the person's form or did the person just leave the room?
My brain is melting from the sheer nonsensical retardation of your post, I don't even know what the fuck you are trying to say anymore

>> No.73169528

>>73169490
>still arguing with her about doki
>not jumping on her for her easily disprovable lies about Not!sonny
C'mon anon you're better than that.

>> No.73169593

How is posting a cut-off Youtube page with no URL in it a deletable post?

>> No.73169643

>>73169593
Lmao the sister actually self reported by reporting it.

>> No.73169644

>>73169528
Yeah my bad, My mind is literally melting from arguing with this sub-human, Why do they ALWAYS latch onto the easily disprovable shit like the skin walking or the "didn't pay artists" shit, Like seriously the fucking semantics and mental gymnastics are out of this fucking world, The deliberate misinterpretations and timelooping, It's so fucking tiring

>> No.73169676

>>73169644
That's why you get their ass for a single easily fightable lie, and watch them melt instead. If you can't do that, you should leave. Well... the threads dying soon anyways.

>> No.73169723

>>73169386
>>73169319
>>73169173
The funniest part about this is the faggot took it off after a point in 2015, probably because he realized it was a crime to solicit donations from a fake illness.

>> No.73169816

>>73169412
You're being so disingenuous, it's actually funny. After 2015, the support button disappeared. He faked his death in 2015. The support button is gone and in your screenshot, his "death video" hadn't even been posted yet. In every screenshot, after the support button is gone. Nice try though

>> No.73169817

still waiting to see if the sister will actually say the name of the guy who she claims has 0 relation to sonny or not

>> No.73170011

>>73169817
Are you a retard? You were had. Got. You failed. You proved you were willing to doxx someone for drama. No better than the doxxsite you shit on so much. All your moralfagging is just that

>> No.73170148

>>73169816
>After 2015, the support button disappeared. He faked his death in 2015.
psa, the video with his terminal illness reveal, was uploaded in july of 2015. source: pick a youtube channel tracker
closure, the video where he 'died', was uploaded on november 1st 2015

the webarchive page is november 2nd, 2015.

>> No.73170167

>>73169490
>They TRIED to communicate with her, Had to settle for her contact, And then
Ignores "not only with Selen"
>there is no mention of a "December 26th",How the fuck do you think she isn't in the hospital yet at this time?
Ignores "On December 26". Doesn't mention that Selen uploaded her MV on the 26th. Are you saying she uploaded it in the hospital?
>What the tweet on the 31st?, When she was finally out of the hospital and allowed access to her phone again?, As evidenced by her post on dokibird in the picrel
So you admit she had access to her account? Are you arguing just to keep up the agenda? You dramafags are truly drones

>> No.73170172 [DELETED] 

>>73170011
What do you mean? Who are you talking about? I thought you said that wasn't Sonny.
>>73169816
He doesn't need money after he's dead, retard. The point is to grift money for "treatment" and then just say "sorry I died."

>> No.73170200

>>73170011
...You do realize that saying their PL name and posting their full legal name, home address, etc are completely different things right? One is a "taboo" and the other is a crime. Get it through your pagpag skull, sister.

>> No.73170206

>>73170167
there's no need to ever contact the emergency contact unless you literally cannot get in touch with the original person. Ever.

>> No.73170232

>>73170011
nobody doxxed anybody? and for the last time saying a youtubers name is not doxxing them

>> No.73170306

>>73170011
But that guy isn't Sonny.
>>73167224
>Retard attempts to doxx Sonny
>Doesn't get the PL right
"Doesn't get the PL right" in the context of "doxxing Sonny" is a clear statement that anon missed his shot, and you have proof otherwise. That's why we're all so confused you keep insisting this TF2ber is Sonny by claiming we're "doxxing him".
>>73170148
Fuckin KEK.

>> No.73170333

>>73170148
Joewari da...

>> No.73170368

>>73170148
well shit. fucking KEK.
The sisters are disgusting, man.

>> No.73170399

>>73168737
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67DAc2egFmw

Might go down any moment, as AnyColor copyright strikes these pretty regularly still, along with the clips from Enna's member streams.

>> No.73170412

>>73170148
So wait, let me get this straight.

The donation button went up at latest a day AFTER he died?

>> No.73170426

>>73170148
Poor sisters are getting BTFO today.

>> No.73170487

>>73170412
eeyup. Far more likely he put it in as soon as he announced his "sickness"

>> No.73170497

>>73170148
>video with his terminal illness reveal, was uploaded in july of 2015.
No, it wasn't. Everything mentioning his video mentions it happening December 2015. There was only a single video of him "dying". He said he never mentioned it before because it was a bummer. There's no evidence of him ever getting money through the support button. Him turning it off proves he never wanted money in the first place. Your rrat dies now

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action