[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/vt/ - Virtual Youtubers

View post   

File: 66 KB, 512x512, interesting (1).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
71717279 No.71717279 [Reply] [Original]

> confidence down from being rejected by holostars
> be nepohired into nijien by elira
> luxiem blows up unexpectedly
> tables have turned
> try to help promo elira out of guilt/gratitude (following her in collabs to give exposure, 2nd outfit hype tweets, etc)
> notice something is off behind the scenes, realizes elira is abusing her power as liaison
> drop personal projects to work on "translation support" behind the scenes
> outright said in multiple streams he can be a "bridge" between en and jp and encourages livers to use it if they need it (can't find other clips atm aside from kyo 2022 bday)
> unfortunately this is too passive a solution against bully personalities, a bridge you're forced to take will win against bridge you can optionally take
> elira reaches shadow manager status and going through her becomes mandatory
> rip shu you tried

>> No.71717510

>rejected by homostars
They weren't a thing yet. He was rejected from hololive proper. He applied for hololive en2 unironically. Which is 10 thousands times funnier.

>> No.71717626

ain't reading all that but he looks like that chinese dude in fgo that carries me in grail fronts so i like him

>> No.71717904

>>71717279
I honestly like the dude in all the collabs I've seen him in. The only nagging feeling I had with the Hanamori ratts were "oh shucks, but Shu seems like such a genuinely nice dude." Please prove me wrong, I need this cancer called "sympathy" excised from my body.

>> No.71717983

>>71717904
How many livers come from hanamori?

>> No.71718405

>>71717279
Elira, Shu, Uki, Claude

>> No.71718604

>>71718405
>>71717983

>> No.71718861

>>71717279
Wasnt this dude the one who got mindbroken when Niji cut his wave's concert which he had to fly over to last minute? Wonder wtf that was all about.

>> No.71719012

>>71718405
uki was hanamori? honestly amazed this cockroach was a part of anything before niji

>> No.71719088

>>71717904
His only real "wrongdoing" in this whole affair was retweeting the black screen stream like almost everyone else in NijiEN. I don't doubt he knows more about the situation than he is letting on in public given his closeness to Elira similar to Rosemi's closeness with the clique but he is being smart and completely ignoring it and people can't really gauge anything about the situation. However, I can't tell if that past affiliation with Hanamori would doom him if he decides to bail and try to go to another company.

>> No.71719118

>>71719012
Yup. He was Pearls, a female character cause the entire idea was how Pearls is trans.

>> No.71719197

holofags writing fanfic about shu not liking elira is almost as funny as when they were trying to imply that fulgur was fucking millie

>> No.71719637

>>71719197
Fulgur is on the list of "people who will actually, literally, unironically die if they have sex".

>> No.71719697

>>71718405
There are legit 6 real life friends in the same company. 5 clearly nepo hired and sisters still trying to pretend the clique aint real.

They can do any shit they want cause they now have mob power.
>If Elira has to leave, we all gonna leave

This bitch is legit hijacking EN by bringing in her friends cause management cant risk letting 6 people go, especially now.
This is a group that will always stick together. They just gonna wipe each others asses in every discussion, every choice to be made and good luck if you aint a part of that group cause they all gonna hound you now.

>> No.71719816

>>71717279
>confidence up from reading retarded bullshit from /here/
>make this retarded thread
>rip OP you tried

>> No.71719894

>shu
>not being the "nice guy" mega simp that never gets the girl(elira)
lol

>> No.71720193
File: 45 KB, 150x150, 1649561380110.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>71719894
brushing off this oldie but goodie
>Never the guy
>Never drew a dime
>Never had a good match before 2006 and even then was carried by vastly superior workers
>Never cut a memorable promo
>Never put anyone over
>Never had the balls to step out his NijiEN comfort even when Riku threw millions at him
>Main evented the lowest drawing Tatsumania of the '90s
>Main evented the lowest drawing Tatsumania of the '10s
>Tanked the buyrate of King Of The Ring in 2002 so hard the PPV got cancelled
>Was barely ever in the main title picture because he was never a big enough deal
>Only the 2nd best member of Luxiem
>Only the 4th best member of Nijidrivers
>Only the 8th best member of NijiYugioh
>His backstage clique Seisoxiem was utterly BTFO by Vox Akuma and achieved nothing notable except inflicting Drunk Ike on us
>His sorcerer cosplay was cringeworthy
>His yugioh cosplay was cringeworthy
>Unironically calls himself """"""""DA BEST PURPLE GUY IN DA NIJIWWE""""""""
>Shit taste in whiskey
>Shit hairline
>Has Elira's name tattooed on his neck
>Failed at his first marriage so badly that he resorted to marrying an autistic himbo
>Only significant achievement was accidently being booked to have a Tatsumania streak
>Is the wrestling equivalent of that one insufferably mediocre middle manager whose sole professional """""""achievement"""""" is staying in the same shitty job for 25 years
>Drew so poorly in his 1997 title run that Enna Alouette of all people had to take the belt off him
>spent the latter part of his career burying superior young talent
>The biggest impact he had on the business was sitting around in the back and telling one of his no-draw buddies to job to someone who could actually draw dimes
>Buried Luca and ruined his potential WWE career because he didn't shake his hand backstage
>Buried Ike Eveland (twice) for no reason
>Drew lower ratings in his feud with Vox in late 2010 than a Petra vs Reimu feud, a Nina Kosaka title run, and a Yugo vs Sonny feud the next year
>In the same feud, lost 90,000 buys from the previous year at the Hell in a Cell PPV that included Oliver Evans & Alban Knox in the main event
>Killed the World Heavyweight Championship (the last time the WHC would be defended in a PPV main event was Hell in a Cell 2010)
>None of the Tatsumanias he main evented got more buys than the previous year
>Only main evented 4 out of 25 Tatsumanias he had a match at
>Was on the B-show for the majority of his career after the draft
>Huge mark for himself, according to Mysta Rias he drives around with the license plate "SRCRER" and wears his own merchindise
>Besides Tatsumania 13 having the lowest buyrate ever, it is the only Tatsumania ever not to sell out
>Couldn't draw Kizuna Ai to come out of her locker room to meet him despite getting dressed up and waiting for an hour
>The biggest impact he had on the business was sitting in the back and telling one of his no dimes buddies to job to someone who could draw a dime

>> No.71720345

>>71717279
lmao he is a simp for elira
why did you gaslight yourself out of this fact, sister?

>> No.71720851

>>71717279
Literally elira cocksleeve

>> No.71725753

>>71717279
>confidence down from being rejected by holostars
>it's 2024 and armis will probably get 3D models before him
>that is if his branch doesn't get absorbed into the main one

>> No.71727077

>>71717279
Those "deep lore" stream days are so far away...

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action