[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/vt/ - Virtual Youtubers

View post   

File: 73 KB, 500x500, gay.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
71296865 No.71296865 [Reply] [Original]

Lets try seeing things from Uki's perspective:

You are a blue haired basedboy gay Korean descendant living in a majority white country (yet...?). There are concepts such as empathy that are not really part of your cultural background, but somehow you have managed to mimic them.

You do your best to stay inside an Asian highly populated area, but one day as you are minding your own business out of the blue you are great by an elderly white couple. You have never been prepared to this kind of interaction, none of the behaviors you have copied in case you are forced to interact with non-Asians seem to apply here.

Suddenly you panic and are bombarded by thoughts like "are they white spies?", "are they trying to recover their country?", "are they looking for our secret rice plantations?", "if I let them follow me, I will put my clan in danger!"... So whatever you do, you cannot let them know that you are red pilled on the WQ.

You just have few seconds to try to start a "casual" conversation (it is the default to go, when nothing else seems to apply). "Ok Uki, this should not be too difficult, lets just think of some common interest"... Pasty, elderly, straight about to die... THEY ARE YOUR POLAR OPPOSITE! Nothing comes to mind...

After a couple minutes of silence, the elderly couple kept walking. You are seemingly left there standing alone sweating cold. There was nothing you could do, the white devils have seen through your façade, they know you know! Their peoples will be following you for days... You cannot go back home and put your clan and the rice fields at risk...

For more than month, you are forced to live in subhuman conditions among the whites. Their food, their sports, the way they poop, IT IS HELL ON EARTH. But as the ancient proverb says, there is no better hideout than the tiger's cave. "This should be enough time to prove to those whites that I am just an uncle Wang, fully assimilated", you gaslight yourself into believing, but in reality you just cannot take it anymore. You would kill for a chopstick!

You are back home, scarred for life. Unable to leave your futon, because you fear and with good reason that a similar situation might repeat at the moment less expected. Will you be this lucky again? Lucky...? Could the hell you went through be considered luck? Are you even sure the whites stopped following you?!?!?

But one day Buddah finally listened to your prays! You found a job which does not require any talent whatsoever, nor for you to show your face or even leave you home, except to travel to Asia! A dream come true in the middle of this never ending nightmare. But just like the ancient proverb says, with great power comes great responsibility. From now on you will use this platform to bring awareness about the white devil.

>Luckily most people at your new job are also red pilled on the WQ.

>> No.71297061

https://files.catbox.moe/0q6ysm.webm

>> No.71297063

TL;DR OP is a gay tranny.

>> No.71297540
File: 268 KB, 1000x873, The Faces of Evil.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>71296865
HELLO

>> No.71297600
File: 354 KB, 911x564, 1659829975922.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>71296865
>basedboy
everybody point and laugh at the newfag

>> No.71297703
File: 164 KB, 1903x458, Uki and the Ivory Devils.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>71296865

>> No.71297974

fgt

>> No.71298040

Don't care. Didn't read. White power.

>> No.71298882 [DELETED] 

>>71296865
>Lets try seeing things from Uki's perspective:

You are a blue haired basedboy gay Korean descendant living in a majority black country (yet...?). There are concepts such as empathy that are not really part of your cultural background, but somehow you have managed to mimic them.

You do your best to stay inside an Asian highly populated area, but one day as you are minding your own business out of the blue you are great by an elderly black couple. You have never been prepared to this kind of interaction, none of the behaviors you have copied in case you are forced to interact with non-Asians seem to apply here.

Suddenly you panic and are bombarded by thoughts like "are they black spies?", "are they trying to recover their country?", "are they looking for our secret rice plantations?", "if I let them follow me, I will put my clan in danger!"... So whatever you do, you cannot let them know that you are red pilled on the WQ.

You just have few seconds to try to start a "casual" conversation (it is the default to go, when nothing else seems to apply). "Ok Uki, this should not be too difficult, lets just think of some common interest"... Pasty, elderly, straight about to die... THEY ARE YOUR POLAR OPPOSITE! Nothing comes to mind...

After a couple minutes of silence, the elderly couple kept walking. You are seemingly left there standing alone sweating cold. There was nothing you could do, the black devils have seen through your façade, they know you know! Their peoples will be following you for days... You cannot go back home and put your clan and the rice fields at risk...

For more than month, you are forced to live in subhuman conditions among the blacks. Their food, their sports, the way they poop, IT IS HELL ON EARTH. But as the ancient proverb says, there is no better hideout than the tiger's cave. "This should be enough time to prove to those blacks that I am just an uncle Wang, fully assimilated", you gaslight yourself into believing, but in reality you just cannot take it anymore. You would kill for a chopstick!

You are back home, scarred for life. Unable to leave your futon, because you fear and with good reason that a similar situation might repeat at the moment less expected. Will you be this lucky again? Lucky...? Could the hell you went through be considered luck? Are you even sure the blacks stopped following you?!?!?

But one day Buddah finally listened to your prays! You found a job which does not require any talent whatsoever, nor for you to show your face or even leave you home, except to travel to Asia! A dream come true in the middle of this never ending nightmare. But just like the ancient proverb says, with great power comes great responsibility. From now on you will use this platform to bring awareness about the black devil.

Uki truly did nothing wrong

>> No.71299288

>>71296865
>Lets try seeing things from Uki's perspective:

You are a blue haired basedboy gay Indonesian descendant living in a majority black country (yet...?). There are concepts such as empathy that are not really part of your cultural background, but somehow you have managed to mimic them.

You do your best to stay inside an Asian highly populated area, but one day as you are minding your own business out of the blue you are great by an elderly black couple. You have never been prepared to this kind of interaction, none of the behaviors you have copied in case you are forced to interact with non-Asians seem to apply here.

Suddenly you panic and are bombarded by thoughts like "are they black spies?", "are they trying to recover their country?", "are they looking for our secret rice plantations?", "if I let them follow me, I will put my clan in danger!"... So whatever you do, you cannot let them know that you are red pilled on the WQ.

After a couple minutes of silence, the elderly couple kept walking. You are seemingly left there standing alone sweating cold. There was nothing you could do, the black devils have seen through your façade, they know you know! Their peoples will be following you for days... You cannot go back home and put your clan and the rice fields at risk...

For more than month, you are forced to live in subhuman conditions among the blacks. Their food, their sports, the way they poop, IT IS HELL ON EARTH. But as the ancient proverb says, there is no better hideout than the tiger's cave. "This should be enough time to prove to those blacks that I am just an uncle Wang, fully assimilated", you gaslight yourself into believing, but in reality you just cannot take it anymore. You would kill for a chopstick!

You are back home, scarred for life. Unable to leave your futon, because you fear and with good reason that a similar situation might repeat at the moment less expected. Will you be this lucky again? Lucky...? Could the hell you went through be considered luck? Are you even sure the blacks stopped following you?!?!?

But one day Muhprophet finally listened to your prays! You found a job which does not require any talent whatsoever, nor for you to show your face or even leave you home, except to travel to Asia! A dream come true in the middle of this never ending nightmare. But just like the ancient proverb says, with great power comes great responsibility. From now on you will use this platform to bring awareness about the black devil.

>> No.71299374

>>71297540
AIIIIIEEEEEEE

>> No.71300282
File: 252 KB, 1480x986, senior-adult-couple-sitting-armchair-two-caucasian-people-gray-white-hair-bright-light-from-window-happy-relaxed-retirement-natural-plants-background_465191-822.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>71297703
KWAB

>> No.71301291

>>71296865
He's wrong because there's no justification for overreacting to harmless everyday things and being hateful or mean to people just because they're a certain race

>> No.71303175

>>71297061
anon what the fuck is that

>> No.71303248

>>71297061
>>71303175
this is what uki saw when the elderly white couple said "hello" to him

>> No.71303314

>>71303248
Ok thanks I didn't want to read the post

>> No.71303432

>>71303175
Looks like a bird to me. Maybe some kind of heron. Are you okay, anon?

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action