[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/vt/ - Virtual Youtubers

View post   

File: 120 KB, 605x545, 16993845383761375.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
70535821 No.70535821 [Reply] [Original]

Is this as bad as it can get? I feel so bad for nijijp having to deal with the hordes of redditards screeching "muh black company" even though the jps were doing just fine for the most part, its the western part that's all sorts of fucked up; (wonder why...) All because an entitled whore had to make her BPD episode the problem of anybody except herself.

>> No.70535968

Sadly no, the twitch e-whore "vtuber" inflation will make things so much worse. In the future vtuber debuts will be accompanied with an OF debut.

>> No.70536171

>>70535821
NijiJP's been doing shit for a while too anon don't fucking fool yourself, all the JP that got out shit on it like there is no tomorrow

>> No.70536277

jp has its own problems but at least its a fact that jp is much more wholesome and flexible and much less twitter faggotry than en. im not a traibalfag so id say it that they have no problem with collabing with jp holomems and holomems also trust/respect them. most of the recent collabs are actually so fun.

>> No.70536428

>>70535821
i doubt they care
no one cares about nijien post 2022

>> No.70536454

>>70535821
Nijisanji never had an identity and instead let the local culture dictate how the content goes, worked in Japan because internet content there is just an extension of what's always been on the TV and it's all scripted.
But for NijiEN that didn't work quite well because they got people from all around the world, some of which were even extremely ESL. So without guidance or lead they went all over the place

>> No.70536582

>>70535821
Don't kid yourself sister. Not one single person who has ever left Nijisanji has had nice things to say about it. The JPs have had a lot of fucking problems. From a guy who joined with the express written intention of date-raping girls. To more inane shit, like forcing a liver to stop streaming for a year while you try to sue a drama channel for defamation. And then losing that lawsuit. Roa is never coming back. Of course there's the baseball one too; ask an innocent question about the rules on why you can't just bean a strong batter to get them off the plate, and suddenly the country wants your head on a platter. Also the panda bullied Luna so hard that she left the company and joined Hololive. At least that one had a happy ending.

>> No.70536634
File: 735 KB, 583x983, 1601759328006.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>70535821
NijiJP apologists get the rope too

>> No.70536710

>>70535821
NijiJP still collabs with HoloJP no matter what trashfire EN is starting. They still have sponsors, shows, concerts, etc. Still collabing with indies and being in tournaments. Meanwhile, EN has stagnated and their noombers are slashed in half or more.
>>70536582
rumao

>> No.70536763

>>70536582
too dramafaggy. at least they arent swayed by one dramawhore. nearly all of them ignore drama and twitter even if one whore chimps out on twitter. en cant do this.

>> No.70536945

>>70536763
>en cant do this
I agree. It's almost like they are in a group or something. Maybe we could call it a clique?

>> No.70537054

>>70536634
>apologists
lmao jp fans couldn't care less if the company was the blackest of black, so long as their oshi is left unbothered, which is the case for a large majority of them.

>> No.70537211

>>70537054
I feel like they know it is a standard black company,
they are just upset that the world knows it too now.

>> No.70537404

>>70536582
Roa was unfortunate. The Gundou situation was just a scuffle with unhinged sportsball fans gone wrong, I could easily see it happening with American "football" or something. Besides Gundou was a member of SKB, something of value was lost in 1 of those 2 instances. Regardless, you cant deny the fact that the top 3 nijien talents will never be as respectable as the bottom 20/30 nijijp talent. Being a whore is only funny if you're a redditor or something

>> No.70537545

>>70536945
wasnt that made by niji en fans. the "family" slogan was so weird. jp has never had such weird collectivism. they have some regular popular collab groups but each liver is quite independent compared to en.

>> No.70537571

>>70537211
to be fair its easy to understand the knee jerk reaction to calling it a black company, especially when talking about nijien. Like 70% of zoomers unironically believe working more than 15 hours a week is slavery or something

>> No.70538561

>>70537571
I understand that many Japanese considered the company to be standard jp corpo where powerhara seems to be bit normalized. Working long hours or overtime is also not unheard of.
The problem arises when you are not justly remunerated for the hours you spent working.
From the job posting for the tl or manager, I don't recall, they were looking for highly qualified people and paying them minimum wage.
It definitely shows signs of a black company, atleast for their en side of things.

>> No.70538713

>>70537545
Yeah JP doesn't do that weird cultish shit. I have no idea who thought that was a good idea. I'm going out on a limb and saying it wasn't a PR guy, because I'm confident they didn't have one back when those group tweets started. They also barely had 1 manager per wave, so it probably wasn't them either. I can only assume it really did originate from the livers themselves thinking it would be good to act like they all loved each other like family??? But no, westerners all thought it was fucking weird. I genuinely don't know who could have been behind that nonsense. You are coworkers, act like it. I'm not gonna murder someone over a coworker and you shouldn't pretend you would either.

>> No.70538793

>>70537545
Only Yakuza use that line. NijiEN filters Triad money.

>> No.70539744

>>70535821
Feels like their whole persona was created to contrast the whole jp seiso idol culture and create a shock to attract the audience. Maybe because they can't comprehend cultural values and thought it was too cringe?
These vtubers are not themselves, and just say shit to get the most clicks and views. Don't feel like any of them would talk like this off camera.
I don't mind the idea of playing a persona but when it's so 1d that it solely depends on the said shock value, I just find it too boring.

>> No.70539807
File: 25 KB, 500x388, 4522621+_656ecdd05964d9ba340206cbf127d75e.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>70535821
>All because an entitled whore had to make her BPD episode the problem of anybody except herself.
Niji EN brought this shit into the public first.
Who the fuck fires someone on twitter and then cries about everyone noticing.

Like running through a synagogue screaming SHEENY KIKE HEBE SHYLOCK and complaining that the rabbi was listening in on your private conversations after he calls the cops.

>> No.70539874

>>70535821
Western women are all entitled whores and vtubing should have never left Japan.

>> No.70540107

>>70536171
All of them? Surely you can post proof.

>> No.70540297

YIKES

>> No.70540374

>>70535821
JP has it's own issues, you just don't speak Japanese

>> No.70540468

>>70535821
vtubing in jp is easy cause everyone is there
en vtubing is all around the world its hard to to what jp vtubers do

>> No.70540669

>>70536582
>Nijisanji has had nice things to say about it.
Wow, people who leave or get fired by a company don't have nice things to say about the company. What a shock
>Of course there's the baseball one too;
That was more of a straw that broke the camel's back thing. She was a constant problem behind the curtain.
>the panda bullied Luna
I fucking hate drama fags

>> No.70540698

>>70539744
truueeeeeeee. Its not that they cant be whores they just do it wrong because they are either retarded or love the negative attention. Its as easy as
>be good whore
>dont be bad whore

>> No.70540751

>>70540107
>whore bait
Hoshikawa and Gundo(RIP)...
>political for no reason
Gwelu...
>*toilet humor*
Noraneko...
>career suicide
there's plenty of part timers who could grow except they don't stream

>> No.70541409

>>70540669
>Wow, people who leave or get fired by a company don't have nice things to say about the company. What a shock
Dunno about that. I've left jobs before and had plenty of nice things to say about them. Leaving a company doesn't mean you necessarily hate them. I've worked at small companies that treated me well. Even after moving on to bigger and better things, I can still say I enjoyed my time there and that it was a good company and work experience.
>That was more of a straw that broke the camel's back thing. She was a constant problem behind the curtain.
That's fair.
>I fucking hate drama fags
You catalog surfed into a thread with an OP that openly proclaims that Doki is the source of all problems in NijiEN. You should rethink your life choices. I know I am...

>> No.70541485

The real sad part is spending energy defending a fucking corp. This is all niji's fuckup; it's on them to unfuck it, and right now, they fucked that up too.
Go the fuck back in containment, sister. That way people don't have to see your crazy.

>> No.70541532

>>70539807
Selen accused them first and threatened to go public. Do you know what would have happened if they hadn't released the termination notice? Selen would have released a different statement where she actively accuses people in specific and people run wild with it. Now anything Nijisanji says is a "cope response" to defend themselves and people clammer for them to prove they're innocent while they're gagged by a lawsuit threat.

If you know someone plans to ruin you, don't wait for them to ruin you to start fighting it

>> No.70541682

>>70540751
Are you sure you replied to the right post?

>> No.70541736

>>70541532
No, she didn't. That's what retard elira claimed as an excuse to publicly slander her the exact same way they all publicly slandered zaion.

>> No.70541813

>>70540669
>Wow, people who leave or get fired by a company don't have nice things to say about the company. What a shock
Rushia would literally kill to rejoin hololive.

>> No.70541820

>>70538561
>From the job posting for the tl or manager, I don't recall, they were looking for highly qualified people and paying them minimum wage.

It was for a manager assistant who could work part time and was aimed at high schoolers and college kids. They were actually paid the equivalent of 2 dollars above minimum wage and the majority of the work would have been online

>> No.70541924

>>70541485
>hordes of terminal niggatry redditor tourists coming in after her BPD troon out stirring shit in the vtuber space
>how does this affect you personally

>> No.70541972

>>70535821
tbf, those issues are not unique to western chuubas. some jp livers do them too. it's just that nijien somehow managed to accumulate critical mass of the types of people who do those problematic shit. that, and all the sorts of issues plaguing the company and drama and circumstances on the western side of things.

>> No.70542020

>>70541813
>Rushia would literally kill to rejoin hololive
She's so mentally ill I'm willing to believe you but she's an exception and not the rule

>> No.70542147

>>70541924
That's a good question. How the fuck does this affect you personally? Like turn off your screen nigga. Get off twitter you nonce. It's because this shit affected you personally that the "hitlist" exists.

>> No.70542167

>>70541736
Every time I see a GURrat believer, I just feel an immense pity in my soul. If her publicly accusing them if they didn't follow through with negotiations with her was a lie, how come she immediately proved them right?

>> No.70542264

>>70541532
Selen accused them in private, through normal and conventionally accepted business practices world wide ie internally.
What isn't a normal and acceptable business practice is to post a notice of termination that reads like an execution notice. And this is the second time they've done it. And they got backlash for that too. There's a reason almost 100% of billion dollar companies will never ever post a termination notice like what Nijisanji shit out. Name one company that does shit like this? I can name one - WACTOR. Guess what undisputedly a black company.
>If you know someone plans to ruin you, don't wait for them to ruin you to start fighting it
Except they had the upper hand even in a lawsuit. They threw that advantage in the trash. You know what professional companies say in times like this? "We look forward to strenuously defending ourselves in a court of law and proving our innocence". If Selens doxxes you now have a lawsuit you'll win, you can completely erase her financially and destroy any credibility she has. They threw away any advantage they have and turned the court of public opinion against them making an easy PR win into a PR death spiral. A billion dollar corpo will always look terrible punching down on an ex-employee.

>> No.70542389

>>70542147
>Actually, being a shit talent will not establish a negative precedent in the community
The American delusion at work everyone:
>extreme individualism does not have a consequence at a larger scale
Tell your handler you need to be fed

>> No.70542435

>>70541924
>nooooo leave my billion dollar scam corporation alone!

>> No.70542455

>>70541820
I may be mistaken but weren't they looking for business level education and fluency in three languages?

>> No.70542507

>>70535821
NijiJP is actually even worse than NijiEN, amazingly.

>> No.70542563

>>70542167
She proved them right by... what measure exactly? They literally made the first move. Then went full scorched earth on her as soon as she dared respond to their publicly defaming her character.

>> No.70542608

Fuck you and Niji JP has had many more cases of harassment and corporate misconduct. You NDF useful idiot.

>> No.70542716

>>70542264
An accusation is still an accusation no matter what and she still threatened to accuse them in public too. Zaion's termination notice was written that way to appease the Twitter mob and schizos. She was given an option to graduate silently too but declined. Now they have to explain why they're firing her so people won't pretend it's just because the mob hates her. Selen sent them a lawsuit and accused them of a crime which is clearly a special case.
>Except they had the upper hand even in a lawsuit
They don't want to fight a former member that lives across the globe in a lawsuit. That takes time and resources they don't want to spend. They'd rather Selen not doxx anyone because the damage would already be done.
> A billion dollar corpo will always look terrible punching down on an ex-employee.
That means they'd look bad no matter what

>> No.70542866

>>70535821
OP, do you know the worst part of your post? Is that it applies to more than one of the current NijiEN autistic organs

You're a faggot btw

>> No.70542884

>>70542563
>"Selen said should negotiations fall through, she'd share her accusations with the public "
>Selen after noticing negotiation fell through: "THEY BULLIED ME TO AN HERO, I WON'T BE SILENCED"

She never defended herself. She never said anything in the notice was wrong, she just immediately accused them like they said she would

>> No.70542973

>>70542455
They were looking for fluency in Japanese and English which is reasonable considering Japan teaches English as a school subject. Having education in business was only a preference, not a requirement

>> No.70543021

>>70535821
Honestly I will admit I don't have much idea what is going on in the JP branch, but...140+ talents? How the heck works, one liver per city?

I can't help to feel that has to be a savage competition.

>> No.70543175

>>70542973
I mean if it was for Japan ok, but isn't that for EN? Most of the problems have been caused by management messing up.
We have already seen the results with the "YIKES" incident. I dunno why they don't just hire an English GM to train them up at least if they want to cut costs.

>> No.70543221

>>70542455
Business level Japanese and English required. Chinese and Korean preferred. Cannot be a working adult. Students only. Because they don't want anyone who already understands their own value. https://open.talentio.com/r/1/c/ichikara-inc/pages/63734

>> No.70543331

>>70543221
>*Working adults and those under high school age are not eligible.
Well, I think it's not even a rrat to say they have no intention to change. A reminder that "adult" covers everyone 18+ in Japan.

>> No.70543402

>>70542866
Leave him alone lol, I've met faggots more respectable than any nijien

>> No.70543411

>>70542389
The company handles these problems, not you. You have zero stakes in this, other than maybe missing the avatar you wish to fuck.

>> No.70543527

>>70536582
it's even funnier with that baseball one
cause beaning a batter or throwing at their head IS a legitimate strat to rile them up or throw them off their game
i would've expected that fucking Japan of all people would understand this. Korea literally did this shit twice to Ohtani during the world baseball classics.

>> No.70543544

>>70543331
So if you see any niji interns, it's safe to report them for being underage.

>> No.70543616

>>70543411
Speak for yourself. For those of us that remember a time before twitch whore "vtubers" they are more than "avatars that we want to fuck". It was enough to tolerate them once, now the medium is filled with femcels like you that claim any criticism is born out of a desire of wanting to fuck said person.

>> No.70543735

>>70543331
You forgot the part where it says "working adult". Having another job isn't allowed because of some contract shit or something which is why they aim for anyone in highschool or college. Since they probably are looking for part time jobs and can't have full time jobs. They're only assistants too

>> No.70543795

>>70541532
It's the fucking jobless flip again
Everyone pack it up, he's going to be here for hours.
If you enjoy debates, feel free to argue with this seanmonkey.
For reference, he couldn't understand the simple fact that HR and legal often work hand in hand.
Because he's never had a job in his life and gets paid with giftcards from NDF.

>> No.70543844

>>70543616
Well, at least I learned another button I can push next time.
Back on topic:
Niji fucked up; your actions right now are not helping lmao. Unironically shut up and let the heat die down.

>> No.70543899

>>70543175
Management has to be in Japan because they have to go to the building in person sometimes. The majority of the people would apply to Japan would be ESL and would prefer communicating in Japanese instead of having to constantly speak English to the General Manager

>> No.70543977

>>70541409
Yeah even for companies that I didn't particularly like working in, I still had some good things to say. Like I interned for a non-profit environmental advocacy group. Work was hard, pay was meh, but the people there were great and I got a lot of life experience out of it.
When no one, not ONE LIVER, has anything good to say about anything within the company (even going as far as to compare it to a fucking prison), it's NOT a good look.

>> No.70544160

>>70535821
In JP culture treating workers are slaves with basically no rights is common practice and a hell of their own choice. If you don´t like it you can just kill yourself. Most suicides in jp don´t happen just cuz is cool.

>> No.70544318

>>70543977
Basically everyone but Selen and Zaion remained friends with everyone they were friends with in Niji. The majority of them say they don't regret it , even Zaion said so too. Also a lot of the people there are friendly with the managers

>> No.70544468

>>70544318
>even Zaion said so too
Lying sack of shit. https://youtu.be/cpJJxYoT1R8

>> No.70544538

>>70544318
Not surprising they're friends with some of the people within, but there's a whole laundry list of people, from EN to JP to ID, all mentioning how shit the actual company is.
Of course you can make friends anywhere. It's the company that is clearly a huge problem, and the NDF can not fathom why former livers show hate towards the name Niji.

>> No.70544700

>>70544468
>"Everything past this is history. There was a lot I enjoyed about being in NIJISANJI. There were a lot of people I looked up to, who I liked, who I trusted with all my heart. There were some really fun times."
>"I am still incredibly grateful for the opportunity, I’m grateful for the friends I did get to make there, and I’m grateful that a place that had such history saw value in someone like me at all."

>> No.70545059

>>70543331
Not defending the retarded business decisions of AnyColor but 18+ means adult in nearly the entire world - it's a pretty uniquely American (and some US influenced countries) to restrict certain things until 21.

>> No.70545200

>>70544700
>It's scary to see something that's so big be so corrupt or against what you wish it was
https://youtu.be/cpJJxYoT1R8?t=634
>Like yeah obviously I've got to tell people because nobody deserves that shit.
>Other talents or whatever probably don't want to be my friend. And I get that. I'm not the safest person for them to be around.
>But I don't really care about that.
https://youtu.be/cpJJxYoT1R8?t=667
>But at the same time I wasn't friends with a lot of them. Just because we were under the same place does not mean we were friends.
https://youtu.be/cpJJxYoT1R8?t=709
And that's just 2 minutes of this 12 minute clip. She knows her NDA isn't enforceable anymore. Sorry sister.

>> No.70545206

>>70542020
She did kill, a cat

>> No.70545487

>>70535821
nijisanji JP is a seperate entity from EN and largely avoid EN members for a reason

>> No.70545639

You know nothing about NijiJP if you think this is remotely true

>> No.70545786

>>70545200
>I was smart enough to get out of the fuck out of there and say nah I'm so done with this
She was fired. She was forced out of there. And objectively didn't expose corruption. She did expose it not being all sunshine and rainbows though
>Other talents or whatever probably don't want to be my friend. And I get that. I'm not the safest person for them to be around
This doesn't mean she still doesn't have friends in Niji.

>> No.70545874

>>70545200
Don't bother
As mentioned, he's a jobless flip who defends Niji's "honor" in 4chan and reddit 24/7
Legit went on a hiking trip and this retard was still arguing with people after I got back last time.

>> No.70546242

>>70545874
Oh I'm not attempting to change his mind. It's just that if you let liars and thieves have the only word, that word is all others will hear. And then that word becomes the "truth".

>> No.70546301
File: 610 KB, 742x697, 1709028318766741.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>70541532
You clearly never watched Selen. Don't pretend you know anything about what she would have done.

The only people who've ever confirmed that they're willing to dox and harass people is fucking Nijisanji, with their most recent victim being Zaion.

>> No.70546470

>>70537054
Cope harder

>> No.70546591

>>70535821
>western part that's all fucked up
Explain KR and Indonesia then. And also the fact that JP hired a literal rapist.

>> No.70546781

>>70546591
even more ironically, KR incident happened because they didn't vet enough
even though they already got burned scorching hot once by hiring a rapist
it's like poetry, it fucking rhymes too well.

>> No.70546823

>>70546301
>Don't pretend you know anything about what she would have done.
Don't need to. She already proved Niji didn't lie
>The only people who've ever confirmed that they're willing to dox and harass people is fucking Nijisanji, with their most recent victim being Zaion
Why are you still calling her Zaion? Are you also still stuck on Niji? HAHAHAHAHAHA
Anyways that rrat is retarded

>> No.70546932

>>70545874
You're a retarded schizo faggot. Not everyone shills the menhera duo like you do, shitskin

>> No.70547065

>>70546823
>Don't need to. She already proved Niji didn't lie
>We privated the video... We fired Selen for telling people that we privated the video.
Also I called her Zaion because the dox happened when she was still employed under that name, sister. When referring to the talents, use the proper names so people actually know what you're talking about.

>> No.70547078

>>70546932
There it is
You gave yourself away way too early you useless pinoy. Go cry to millie and ask her to send the NDF into 4chan again.
It's so fucking obvious. Same tone, same circular logic, same jobless cluelessness.
Do us a favor and be useful to society. Thanks.

>> No.70547143

>>70546823
>Don't need to. She already proved Niji didn't lie
In your delusional views
>Why are you still calling her Zaion? Are you also still stuck on Niji? HAHAHAHAHAHA
>Why are you calling her the name she used in Niji and the one she was most well-known for, are you retarded?
God damn, I knew pinoys were some of the stupidest bootlickers around, but this takes the cake. Literal nothingburger and trying to use it as an argument.

>> No.70547445
File: 250 KB, 492x485, 1699102863977364.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Japanese people are beaten into submission by society and are used to complying with retarded and arbitrary guidelines set by their superiors

JPsharts:
>wow, they're so honorable!

>Westerners aren't prepared for that shit and the ones who have ambitions other than "stream games from our small list of permitted games" leave en masse

JPsharts:
>Why are westerners so mentally ill? All they have to do is abide by da rulez!

>> No.70547509

>>70547143
>In your delusional views
Give a list of all the rrats you believe in
And why are you still calling her Zaion when she's supposed to be past that already? She hasn't been Zaion for fucking months so you either don't watch her or you're mind broken by Niji. Don't get so mentally fucked you end up like the other roach in the thread who accuses everyone in every thread of being the same faggot

>> No.70547665

>>70547509
>And why are you still calling her Zaion when she's supposed to be past that already?
Because we're referring to a historical event that happened under that name. Sayu was graduated at that point and she was still employed at Nijisanji (the same one that claimed they were working with Hololive to combat doxxing and harassment, so clearly THAT was a lie as well.)

>> No.70547675

>>70541532
>Selen accused them first and threatened to go public.
Proof next thread?

>> No.70547724

>>70547509
The rrats have been proven already. Niji doesn't spend shit on management. This is backed with legit financial data from the autist who dug through the numbers.
It's literally just you that's defending right now in every thread. It's pretty fucking obvious with your format, tone, and grammar.
The real rrat I believe in is that the NDF is getting paid in giftcards to clog the board with useless threads every hour and have the schizo defend every post 24/7.
Look no further to two days ago, where there to the flip retard that defended Niji for 10 hours straight the other day using the most retarded logic (and exposing himself as jobless).

>> No.70547764

>>70547675
Yeah, they'll post it the same day they get timestamps of her actually doing something actively malicious as precedent.

>> No.70547954

>>70541532
Your post implies Niji was afraid of Selen… which means they’re guilty of something, because she’d have to have something truly damning to stand a ghost of a chance in a lawsuit against a corp.

>> No.70547990
File: 348 KB, 1208x467, IMG_20240215_183656.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>70547665
>historical event
Funniest shit I've read all day. Sayu was fucking terminated, she was erased from Nijisanji immediately. No one there doxxed her, take your meds
>>>70547675
Don't shit yourself when you see this. Picrel

>> No.70548066

>>70547764
He knows he doesn't have an argument and argues in bad faith, nitpicking the smallest details and screaming "BUT SHE WAS A MENHERA."
Litearlly look at this shit
>>70546932
So blatantly obvious it's a flip. "Shit skin?" Next he's going to call me "Indog."
He'll keep on typing, but just watch the monkey dance and occasionally dunk on him. He knows he's useless to society, but he needs to make lunch money somehow.

>> No.70548098

Sometimes I see a niji defender so retarded that I can't tell if they are real or just someone larping as the dumbest person alive. Most of them are misguided sure, but still... They are at least semi-sensible, if mistaken, in their beliefs. But every now and then you see someone who is genuinely pants-on-head retarded. And I can't tell if they real, a false-flag or a comedian/troll making a "joke". Surely they wouldn't be able to work a computer if it's that bad.

>> No.70548224

>>70547724
>The rrats have been proven already
Your psychosis has been confirmed. You fucking really take "evidence" from a self admitted autist from 4chan was fact. Did you let the autist trick your dumbass? Find out what that says about you

>> No.70548244

>>70548098
If he was trolling, he would at least quit a few hours in to do something else.
That retard has been defending Niji all day, every day, in every thread. It's honestly just exhausting to look at.
How does someone have that much time on their hands.
He might genuinely be retarded.

>> No.70548361

>>70548224
See, I didn't even clarify which rrat I believed, but you jump in without even reading and act like a condescending whore.
Because that's all you fall back on after you get dunked in every thread: supposed moral high ground.

>> No.70548463

>>70547990
>statement made by one side is “proof”

>> No.70548478

>>70547990
>she was erased from Nijisanji immediately.
...Wow, now you're just admitting you didn't even watch Nijisanji that year, huh? Hope those gift cards were worth it. She was suspended before the termination. A very, very unusually long suspension. But once again, you wouldn't know that because you don't watch streams.
>https://x.com/dokibird/status/1754459958119432664?s=20
>I requested to leave first but on more neutral terms on 26th Jan.
>https://twitter.com/dokibird/status/1757763627413631383
>For those who wish to see receipts or documents or anything else, hoping I will reveal them, I'm sorry but these are the things that should be private and if needed, between lawyers. Revealing private documents and talking about the details within will only just make things worse and more complicated as outside parties get involved and will just hurt everyone.
All of this is consistent with what we've learned about her from the past several years.

>> No.70548504

>>70548066
Ok. Let's say there was the same person going into every thread. Are you willing to really confirm you stay in this board for so long that you're able to notice and sperg out at them every time you see them?

>> No.70548662

>>70548504
I just look through 4chan on my phone anon and look into the deflection threads to see if it's the same retard.
And lo and be hold, it's the same retard every time.
How can I tell? Mentioned above: same tone, same grammar, same circular logic, same proofs.
Not too hard to spot a specific individual that type out thousands of replies a day.

>> No.70548882

>>70548478
You said she graduated. Where's the graduation? The whore was immediately executed after she denied peacefully graduating. If Doki really was concerned with peace, she wouldn't have started blackmailing Niji in private

>> No.70548979

>>70535821
The image feels inappropriate for the content
The chaos and destruction is so funny

>> No.70549006

>>70548662
You're pathetic enough to admit to stalk 4chan threads waiting for your imaginary friend to start talking so you can jump in. I knew you were a mentally deranged, delusional faggot but you really need a hobby

>> No.70549008

>>70548882
An official complaint about workplace abuse and harassment is not a blackmail.
Why the fuck would she try to stay at a company that nearly killed her longer.

>> No.70549079

>>70549006
You're still here with me btw, so if I'm deranged, so are you.
You've made up about a third of the comments by yourself.
I'm off work today, so I'm just watching this thread with amusement.
Also, you need to put the retards down in ways their pinoy brains understand: which is violent force.
Which is why I call them out once, and just sit back and watch.

>> No.70549242
File: 182 KB, 605x509, firefox_OyM1VU4NzN.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>70548882
...What? Sayu graduated before Zaion joined Nijisanji. Then when Zaion was terminated, Sayu resurfaced. How is this hard to understand?
...Have we been wrong all this time? Is it really just one single stupid sister? Someone who can't understand basic economics, can't understand what a lawyer does, can't understand that Nijisanji organs can't get their play buttons, can't understand that zoomers on the internet tend to throw in popular labels and buzzwords like mental illnesses in order to get clout, and can't even read english at a third grade level?

>> No.70549290

>>70549008
>An official complaint about workplace abuse and harassment is not a blackmail.
An official complaint containing recordings of people without their permission, people's locations and an argument for favoritism. Immediately sent to the legal department and not anyone else. With the intention of only lawyers seeing it.
>Why the fuck would she try to stay at a company that nearly killed her longer.
Ask her, she's the one who said she wanted to give her audience a proper goodbye. I don't think pulling a Yugo is very proper.

>> No.70549330

>>70549242
I think he means Doki, in that case, she was just executed.
And he's victim blaming Doki for trying to get out with a termination of contract rather than waiting for months for a graduation.
Basically, he has no argument.

>> No.70549441

>>70549330
>waiting for months for a graduation.
Like Yugo did, right?

>> No.70549449

>>70549242
I think it's at least a handful, but yes I think most anons overestimated how many there were (apart from the weekend of the first lawyer stream - that was very clearly double or triple digits). Most seem to have given up and now it's just a few extremely angry autists.

>> No.70549489
File: 86 KB, 1075x671, 1707880262345210.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

/thread

>> No.70549565

>>70549290
>Doki lives in Canada
>Canada has One Party Consent laws.
>So does Vox, who lives in Britain
Nothingburger. And she also mentioned it was a test clip, which Niji didn't deny btw.
If she was trying to dig up proof for favoritism, then no fucking shit she recorded a conversation with Niji's golden boy.
Could be anything from him admitting he didnt' get punished for making snide comments about the AR cancellation or any record of favoritism.
Do you know anything about basic law or official complaints to management? This is literally textbook example one to collect evidence for a complaint.
>Ask her, she's the one who said she wanted to give her audience a proper goodbye. I don't think pulling a Yugo is very proper.
When did she say that? She said she "requested to leave first but on more neutral terms on 26th Jan."
Could easily mean an early termination, and all evidence point towards that. Why the FUCK would you stay at a company that has caused you physical and mental distress for an extra 5 thousand bucks.
Give me a specific time stamp or screenshot of her saying it.

>> No.70549570
File: 123 KB, 982x894, 1709506608065.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>70535821

>> No.70549601

>>70549290
You mean legally recorded evidence sent to the legal department for the legal matter of renegotiating her contract?
Yes, she would've liked to say goodbye. Maybe it could've been a month of superchats, maybe a week. Hell a graduation stream would've benefited Nijisanji by allowing them to make a TON of money off of the wealthy dragoons. Or maybe even a quick termination ala yugo would've been fine if they really wanted to be secretive. It would've looked strange but nobody would've batted an eye and they could've been able to keep over 2.5 billion yen before going through one of the most profitable quarters of the year. But instead of sucking up their pride and acknowledging that MAYBE they did something wrong, they instead spat in her face and tried to torch her entire career, which fell on completely deaf ears because of the build up of yabs over the years and Zaion's termination warning us of this exact situation.

>> No.70549690

>>70549290
>An official complaint containing recordings of people without their permission, people's locations and an argument for favoritism. Immediately sent to the legal department and not anyone else. With the intention of only lawyers seeing it.
Which isn't even remotely blackmail. Does the poor wittle Niji intern not know what blackmail is?

>> No.70549698

>>70549441
Yugo was terminated, so again, another nothingburger.
Mysta, Pomu, Maria have all admitted that there is a que of several MONTHS to leave.

>https://youtu.be/bW24zVTsFBI?t=8230 (2:17:10, go back a few minutes and the topic of Pomu comes up)
>Maria said she knew about it then, and she implied she was late to the party on learning about it. Pomu didn't get to graduate until January of 2024.
>Mysta mentioning it in his stream (16:01): https://youtu.be/JkuIiCRJFQc?t=961
>“I had decided to graduate before she (Nina) had. I had already had conversation with management around 5 months ago in regards to graduation. Believe it or not, graduation actually takes quite a long time.”

And neither Niji or Yugo will spill about what it was.
Most likely a contract breach (NDA).

>> No.70549779

>>70549565
She said she wanted to say goodbye in her final tweet on the matter. The one with the second attempt story. But I'm pretty sure this was just a "I wish things turned out differently" statement or nothing more than wishful thinking at getting shot down for the idea of a graduation stream. She cares a lot for the dragoons so she definitely would've wanted something for them, at least at first. Knowing her, she probably would've also wanted to keep the channel up like Pomu, Mysta, Nina.

>> No.70549904

>>70549698
Yes but Sayu has.
https://streamable.com/zmte96
Allegedly, they sent her a second contract to silence her while preparing to fire her. It was a very clearly worded threat that if she doesn't sign it, her career's future might be at stake. She didn't sign it because it seemed super sketchy, and then she was terminated in that way. Yugo likely did, which caused them to be quickly and quietly let go.

>> No.70549971
File: 314 KB, 680x513, 1708143349568327.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>70535821
Fuck off Nijinigger

>> No.70549982

>>70549779
Goodbye can mean anything from a simple goodbye tweet like Mel or a rushed farewell video. Does not signify a whole graduation ceremony (ala Pomu and Kyo)
Post proof of otherwise, cause this is all vague posting.

>> No.70550275

>>70549982
What does it matter which it was? The point is they denied it and tried to paint her as a leper.

>> No.70550738

>>70542716
>An accusation is still an accusation no matter what and she still threatened to accuse them in public too.
So you're saying complaints should aired publicly. Even when it's of a sensitive nature. Are you a retard?
Where is the the threat to release documentation in full. The I will not be silenced anymore - I have receipts - means she can prove it. ESL Chama.Their actions gave those reciepts credibility. I have not seen or heard anything saying I have reciepts and will doxx everyone involved.
>Zaion's termination notice was written that way to appease the Twitter mob and schizos. She was given an option to graduate silently too but declined.
So they're spineless. And they gave Sayu/zaion no time to get a legal representative to review the documentation for that exit contract. That's some shady shit.
>They don't want to fight a former member that lives across the globe in a lawsuit. That takes time and resources they don't want to spend. They'd rather Selen not doxx anyone because the damage would already be done.
Then why make it public and expose themselves. Any sane person isn't going to get legal representation, pay them money to represent them, write up a complaint and threaten to doxx. They'll just doxx. No-one is going to show their hand because it's a losing condition for them. Again you're jumping to a conclusion that has no benefit to Selen and only negatives. Don't give me this BPD menhera shit excuse either. Niji legal department is getting ouplayed by her listening to basic advice from a lawyer.
>That means they'd look bad no matter what
NOW you're starting to understand why STFU was the the winning play. And guess what? You know I'm right - NijiEN looks fucking awful to the general public by every conceivable metric.

>> No.70550739

>>70550275
Pretty much, hence the February 5th termination.
She sends a complaint and she gets her wish of being terminated.
Except Niji thought she was going public and fired a nuke.
It is, by far, one of the stupidest PR disasters I've ever seen.
Like even if she was menhera and totally wrong, they could've done the usual corporate speak of "Our interests didn't align and we'll be letting her go, we apologize for Selen's fans on her unfortunate termination."
But they decide to go full Zaion and destroy her public image before letting her go.

>> No.70550808

>>70549690
Who said that was the blackmail? Reading comprehension
>>70549698
>Yugo was terminated, so again, another nothingburger.
It literally says graduation on his notice and it doesn't even make sense why they chose to secretly fire him in specific
>Mysta, Pomu, Maria have all admitted that there is a que of several MONTHS to leave.
No they haven't. You take shit out of context to peddle rrats. Pomu planned to graduate months in advance. Mysta planned out his own graduation which happened to be after Nina. He's talking about finishing up his graduation shit like that song when he says graduation takes a long time. Not even dramatubers but this shit

>> No.70551109

>>70535821
OP youre a huge faggot

>> No.70551112

>>70550808
>Who said that was the blackmail? Reading comprehension
Then explain it to us, oh wise sister-sama. What are you implying? Because to the entire rest of the world, Selen was gathering evidence in a legal manner to both countries and using that along with a lawyer to negotiate with Nijisanji's legal team for a legal negotiation.

>> No.70551348

>>70550738
>So you're saying complaints should aired publicly. Even when it's of a sensitive nature. Are you a retard?
A straw man.
>Where is the the threat to release documentation in full
Goal post shifting
>.Their actions gave those reciepts credibility.
So you must know what the receipts are then. Post them
>I have not seen or heard anything saying I have reciepts
Tourist Dookiefag who doesn't watch streams. Watch the Neopets stream
>they gave Sayu/zaion no time to get a legal representative to review the documentation for that exit contract
That's literally exactly the opposite of what happened by Sayu's own words.
>Then why make it public and expose themselves
To project their reputation. Selen wouldn't have intentionally doxxed anyone but her dumbass would post the document about whatever city Elira lives in because it "proved her story". That'd be a softdox. . Also if they shut the fuck up and just terminated her, she still would have accused them,retard. Go watch her debut stream carefully and understand the words going through that skull

>> No.70551435

>>70551112

>>70547990
Dookiefags are a gaggle of circle jerking retarded apes

>> No.70551809

>>70551435

>>70549242
You can't even read well enough to understand the difference between two names, can't read well enough to find real sources or acknowledge conflicting evidence, and you get shat on in every single public forum for the sheer insanity of your statements. But yes, we're the circle jerk here.

>> No.70552062

>>70551809
>acknowledge conflicting evidence,
Notice how all the "evidence" you barrel of monkeys give is never shit that's actually said but an attempt to put words in the mouth of people. And how is anyone going against Dookie getting "shat on" in every forum not the very definition of a circle jerk? You're under 18 and shouldn't be here

>> No.70552199
File: 631 KB, 727x728, 1709028401744515.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>70552062
OK now I know I fell for bait. Have fun with your trolling, anon. Hope you enjoyed our chat.

>> No.70552219

>>70541532
How could she threaten people with documents that weren't supposed to be seen by those people?

>> No.70552260

>>70552199
I mind broke this faggot so hard he's flirting with me

>> No.70552318

>>70552219
Where was the word document said at all in that message

>> No.70552354

>>70539744
>Feels like their whole persona was created to contrast the whole jp seiso idol culture
This. They went to another extreme that doesn't have appeal at all. Luxiem blew up due to chinese women who didn't even understand what they were saying most of the time but liked the voices/design/gaybait. It's not due to their "humor".

>> No.70552431
File: 210 KB, 500x600, 1709180183897720.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I see the monkeys are still flinging shit

>> No.70552440

>>70552260
>shits aggressively all over thread
>person debating gets bored and leaves cause he recognizes that the preson they're arguing with is a retard
>"i win lol"
i've seen better debaters in a freshman english class.

>> No.70552691

>>70552440
What argument? You just said a bunch of horseshit that just clearly isnt true and said "the majority agreed with me". And then went "lol bait". The shit you retards try to pull

>> No.70552768
File: 442 KB, 642x508, 3473897492343.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>70551348
>To project their reputation.
So Elira and her clique destroyed their own reputations to protect their own reputations? Sasuga complete retards.
>Selen wouldn't have intentionally doxxed anyone but her dumbass would post the document about whatever city Elira lives in because it "proved her story"
You're a dumbfuck Niji intern making things up, actually. Selen's lawyer would never approve such a thing and she actually listens to her lawyer. The probability of Selen ever posting her own legal documents intended for lawyers only is absolute zero.
>Also if they shut the fuck up and just terminated her, she still would have accused them,retard
And here you are making up more lies. Selen just wanted to leave and she was trying to keep things private. Elira's clique publicly self-reported everything in Selen's document and also broke the law by viewing it(Vox is not smart).

Are you beginning to understand how stupid you are, intern-kun?

>> No.70552877
File: 5 KB, 250x250, 1707810034213177.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Nijisisters proving once again that they are nothing but vermin

>> No.70552911
File: 763 KB, 1000x1288, leoldmanvox.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>70552691
anyways, im gonna go and watch a documentary while you keep dancing away through the board.
have fun.
clearly, you think you're smarter than everyone else being a contrarian and selectively delete anything that runs contrary to your argument.
so again, have fun. i'll enjoy watching nijien crashing.
no matter how much you dance, the end is coming, and you know it.

>> No.70552953

>>70535821
>I don't watch nijiJP
They're better than whatever nijiEN is but they always were the drama.tv of vtubers

>> No.70553063

Be honest, how much money was on the gift card?

>> No.70553136
File: 274 KB, 585x564, 1693314712787924.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>70549242
>After an incredible year of becoming a VTuber and meeting so many talented people, being inspired by new friends, and growing a family in our community
Sayu...

>> No.70553166

>>70539744
>Feels like their whole persona was created to contrast the whole jp seiso idol culture and create a shock to attract the audience.
Yeah, and it worked. Just look at this thread, there's few anons that like that nijisanji is "real" brutal instead of friendly and "fake". EN is dying because of internal issues, if nothing of that was brought up they still would be surfing in money

>> No.70553353

>>70553166
Sadly some of us just want regular streamers with anime avatars. NijiEN up to Noctyx was that for us. It was a fun, closely knit group dynamic where anybody could hop in a voice call and show up at any time, encouraging you to watch all of them in case your favorite organ shows up.
Once the number of waves grew too big though, everything fell apart at the seams and the cracks from the lack of oversight seriously started to show...

>> No.70553376

>>70553166
Wouldn't say that, NijiEN's viewership was dropping like a rock even before this scandal.
This only sped up the inevitable decay.

>> No.70553464

>>70540669
The fuck do you mean fired? Graduations aren't always mutual, but you can absolutely point out the people who left on their own terms rather than getting fired. Gibara alone is proof of that point, she literally made more in a day than most people in Nijisanji make for them in months. It was infamously known as one of the first streams where the amount of superchats actively crashed peoples chats and browsers.

>> No.70553558

>>70552768
>So Elira and her clique destroyed their own reputations to protect their own reputations? Sasuga complete retards.
I'll do you a favor and ignore your GURrat retardation. In exchange, I want audio recordings of your weeping once Pomu goes on a trip to Alaska with Elira. Their reputation was going to be fucked anyway, might as well try to tell the truth
>You're a dumbfuck Niji intern making things up, actually. Selen's lawyer would never approve such a thing and she actually listens to her lawyer. The probability of Selen ever posting her own legal documents intended for lawyers only is absolute zero.

All the "made up" things are what was said by Niji and never denied by Doki. Selen's lawyer is the same retard that fucked up communications and allowed the horrible grammar in her statements to be allowed in the first place. As a matter of fact, the lawyer is a retard for allowing her to make the statements and not just telling Selen to own up to her fuck up. Guess he wouldn't get paid that way though. She herself said she'd post a document.
>And here you are making up more lies. Selen just wanted to leave and she was trying to keep things private. Elira's clique publicly self-reported everything in Selen's document and also broke the law by viewing it(Vox is not smart).
She blackmailed them with an accusation, that's not trying to keep it private, that's threatening to not keep things private if her entitled ass didn't get her way. Saying "self reported" proves you're a drama fag, they said they were innocent. It's your whore's job to prove they're not. The broke the law? Now this Muppet faced grifter lawyer is coming back up again. You don't even know where anyone lives, how could you know what laws apply to them?

>> No.70553637

>>70552318
What? Are you just pretending to be stupid to avoid the question? You talk about the information Doki was allegedly using to threaten people, such as the vague "doxx" info. You know, the info in the document that wasn't supposed to be shared with 3rd parties.
So I'll ask again; how is Dokibird supposed to threaten people with information that she never intended to have shown to the people allegedly being threatened by her.
You can't blackmail someone if the victim is never informed of the blackmail. It's kind of the whole point of blackmail.
Really seems to me that it was the chimp lawyers threatening everyone with documents they weren't supposed to share in order to pit them against Dokibird...

>> No.70553638

>>70553166
>EN is dying because of internal issues, if nothing of that was brought up they still would be surfing in money
You've been living under a rock since 2022, nijien has been in a tailspin since the ar concert was cancelled, the only thing this changed was made shitting on nijisanji publicly acceptable

>> No.70553797

>>70535968

We can only hope they'll be contained on twitch.

>> No.70553828
File: 16 KB, 720x522, 1708130136731989.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>70553558
>Sisters Source

>> No.70553844

>>70535821
You get what you deserve Nijitrash

>> No.70553917

>>70553558
Eat your morning pag pag.

>> No.70553937

>>70553638
it was only postponed

>> No.70553972

>>70553558
>All the "made up" things are what was said by Niji and never denied by Doki. Selen's lawyer is the same retard that fucked up communications and allowed the horrible grammar in her statements to be allowed in the first place. As a matter of fact, the lawyer is a retard for allowing her to make the statements and not just telling Selen to own up to her fuck up. Guess he wouldn't get paid that way though. She herself said she'd post a document.
She did. The tweet denied their recollection of events and explained her story further. Did you think she was going to dox everyone or something?
>She blackmailed them with an accusation, that's not trying to keep it private
Proof next thread? Because last I checked, Nijisanji did the exact opposite of what they claimed her demands were, and THEN tried to defame her further. Don't you think that someone who blackmailed would just dump everything after being spurned like that?
>You don't even know where anyone lives, how could you know what laws apply to them?
...Holy shit.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZOt_4ddh1k
If you can't figure out that Vox is British, I have some bad news for your parents.

>> No.70554041
File: 248 KB, 642x433, 1671996841241155.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Its still crazy to think that NijiEN's successful run basically ended because 3 Asian girls living in Canada could not handle the idea that people outside of their circlejerk could end up being more popular than them. They basically put glass ceilings on Pomu and Selen's careers for no real reason at all, they wanted to be the "mean girls" from the mediocre 2004 teen comedy Mean Girls, and it didn't matter what they did to live that lifestyle. It's crazy that this yab was the thing responsible for killing the branch, because it will be dissolved soon for being a thorn in Anycolor's side.

>> No.70554101

>>70553637
You can blackmail someone with an accusation. You don't need a document to share information. Shocking, I know. Also Doki sent the lawsuit document as a clear threat. She threatened to sue other people and probably threatened to make the document public if she gets fired. Her lawyer probably tard wrangled her against it but judging by the Neopets stream, she really wanted to show it. I hope she does

>> No.70554136

>>70553558
>The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. -Albert Einstein.

>> No.70554187

>>70554041
>it will be dissolved soon for being a thorn in Anycolor's side
2 more weeks, right?

>> No.70554219

>>70554101
>lawsuits
>threats to sue individuals
>documents
She's fired. It's been a month and the sisters are the only ones still caring about this. Where's the dox?
proof next thread?

>> No.70554224

>>70554101
>I'm making shit up the post

>> No.70554271
File: 1.15 MB, 1920x1009, HoloEN.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Before we continue with the monkey dancing, let's take a quick ad break.
Today's sponsor is brought to you by HoloEN! Vote "EN4" on the Hololive website today to make sure that Nijisanji gets mogged on even harder.
Now, back to the show.

>> No.70554329

>>70554271
God, I hope Pomu gets in and gets pushed into Advent. She'd be so fucking cute with them in a little idol outfit.

>> No.70554336
File: 509 KB, 871x582, COPE.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Dear, sisters
There is no narrative that you can push. Doki is a "BPD" menhera, Doki was the drama mastermind who brought down NijiEN, or what about "both sides." Sayu is disgusting, Sayu is equally as bad as NijiEN, or Sayu is a "clout chaser." Hololive/other corpo is equally as bad, b-but what about Hololive/other corpo, or “blank” Vtuber/talent is bad. Whatever, none of that changes the fact that NijisanjiEN is dead. All of your "livers" will be gone by the end of the year. Vox, Elira, and the others are going to be out of a job soon. Even if NijiEN somehow continues I hope you and your "livers" enjoy being the laughing stock and vermin of the Vtubing space. Meanwhile, Hololive EN, other corpos, Dokibird, Sayu along with every other talent harmed by Niji will live on and there is nothing you can do about it. Cope you femcel sub-human bitches.

>> No.70554387

>>70554187
Might be more, might be less. This process has been ongoing for a while already.

>> No.70554396

>>70554187
Don't think anyone except the retards actually believes it'll take two weeks.
No, it'll just be an acceleration of what was happening even before all this: numbers dropping, viewership and revenue cratering, livers leaving left and right and replaced with 3 view chubbas.
And then Riku folds the branch like he did with ID, IN, and KR.

>> No.70554460

>>70554329
Hopefully she gets some sort of fairy or elf theme for her persona.
That would be pure kino.

>> No.70554480

>>70553972
>The tweet denied their recollection of events and explained her story further
What a bold faced lie. The only thing she denied was that she purposely recorded Vox and purposely put his recording in document. Which is the most retarded claim I've heard in a long time. The rest she never bothers to deny. She's was on defense once and every other tweet or streams were accusations.
>Don't you think that someone who blackmailed would just dump everything after being spurned like that?
That's nearly what she did, you retard. She was tard wrangled from dumping everything but she still ended up making her accusations public. Like they said she would
>If you can't figure out that Vox is British, I have some bad news for your parents.
Wait till you find out that the UK has 5 different countries with different laws. Or that Canada was multiple different provinces with different laws

>> No.70554532
File: 121 KB, 852x574, 1709091053873159.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>70554396
relevant anon with more qualifications than the entirety of niji management

>> No.70554561

First it was 2%, now its 3 hours. Niji are not good with numbers

>> No.70554616

>>70554187
>Even if NijiEN somehow continues I hope you and your "livers" enjoy being the laughing stock and vermin of the Vtubing space.

>> No.70554645

>>70554219
Why would she sue? She got a mob called on them and she was never going to sue in the first place because she knew she'd lose. She talked about legality and lawyers but never actually had the balls to go to court. I wonder why

>> No.70554735

>>70554532
>Vtubing in the west
Actually is it really "west" tho?
Retards we talking about are diffrent shitstrains of chink, not to mention their mindset is totally non-western.

>> No.70554771

>>70554480
You can't push any narrative, sister. Keep typing fanfiction femcel.

>> No.70554925

>>70554480
>UK
>5 countries
Alright, that's enough internet for you today. Even the most retarded Americans know the answer to this.
Also, just an fyi, the UK has blanket one-party consent law, on the country level. It's just how said recording is used that is based on a case-by-case basis.
Regarding workplace abuse? Most courts would accept it as evidence.

>> No.70555003

>>70554480
You're a fucken retard

>> No.70555029

>>70554771
>>70554532
This is the crap you shitbirds actually believe is credible. Some larper anon claiming he's credible and writing complete fucking nonsense full of wishful thinking. You waited a month for your delusions to be real. Nothing happened

>> No.70555037
File: 1.91 MB, 1930x1456, 1709464386268783.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>70554480
>What a bold faced lie.
woah, almost a bit of self reflection there. You're almost getting it. She was on defense, not offense because she wants to...? move on
>That's nearly what she did, you retard. She was tard wrangled from dumping everything but she still ended up making her accusations public. Like they said she would
Did she really? Hmm, I'm having a hard time recalling exactly where she claimed any of this herself. Can you help me with either a timestamp or a direct link to the tweet, community post, or public statement where she declared Nijisanji talent like Elira or Vox bullied her to suicide? Because all I can remember is her vaguely saying that there was a build up of events from an unnamed source that led to her being unable to continue working there, with no further details coming public by her before or since.
>Wait till you find out that the UK has 5 different countries with different laws. Or that Canada was multiple different provinces with different laws
Every single one of them allows one-party recordings. It's completely legal in this case and is morally the right thing to do when you make a complaint like this in order to avoid "he said she said" situations.

>> No.70555056

>>70554645
>She talked about legality and lawyers but never actually had the balls to go to court. I wonder why
Because her opponent is a billion dollar company that can drown her out in legal fees.
And while she does have a case in Canada, Niji does not own any property or the such within Canada. As such, she would need to drag the company over to Canada for the lawsuit, which Nijisanji obviously won't (and the Canadian government can't enforce).
Please, I beg you, just read a law textbook, even one. This is literal common sense.

>> No.70555096

>>70535821
Gundou has been pretty supportive of Doki, and Chihiro's former genmates got disciplined for advertising her new persona. Niji shits on the JPs, too. They're just now starting to notice.

>> No.70555134

Give 3 hours to sign a legal document for mutual quitting to apply pressure to sign it. Don't sign, gets 3 hour extension. It's a silencing legal document with no value for Zion, gets a potentially cryptic threat. Refuse to sign, Niji drop the bullet point list. Bruh

>> No.70555145

>>70546932
Neck yourself you waste of oxygen

>> No.70555179

>>70555029
https://therightstuff.medium.com/the-trust-thermocline-explains-how-companies-suddenly-lose-customers-and-employees-2657c9535e6a
Except it's not some random BS. It's a published fucking phenomenon studied by businesses, especially ones that rely on loyal customers.
5 second Google search btw.

>> No.70555202

>>70555029
Cope

>> No.70555207
File: 8 KB, 533x90, 3463453.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>70555029
>Nothing happened

>> No.70555237

>>70554925
"In the United Kingdom, it is generally unlawful to record private conversations without obtaining the consent of all participating parties. Most importantly, Informing each individual involved about the recording of the conversation and obtaining explicit consent is essential. - Wavetal Business "

It's literally the first thing that pops up. You're a dumbfuck

>> No.70555284
File: 103 KB, 727x886, A_Piece_Of_Paper.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>70555029

>> No.70555288

>>70555029
It's from an actual article, you retarded monkey.
https://every.to/p/breaching-the-trust-thermocline-is-the-biggest-hidden-risk-in-business

>> No.70555292

>>70549290
Kill yourself you worthless brainless SEABot

>> No.70555322

>>70555284
AYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEE ENNA AND UKI, DON'T LOOK

>> No.70555376

>>70555237
>One of the key aspects of call recording law in the UK is the requirement for businesses to obtain the consent of all parties involved before recording a call. The consent must be freely given, specific, informed, and unambiguous, and individuals must be made aware that the call is being recorded
They obviously knew they were being recorded, as that's their fucking job since they were testing things. She just didn't delete it after and said as much.

>> No.70555381

This same anon
>Doesn't know that HR and legal departments work together in big corporations
>Doesn't understand one party consent laws in Canada/Britain (Canada literally has it in its fucking criminal code that One Party Consent is a federal level law)
>Thinks the UK has "5 countries" when it's made of 4 historical kingdoms (England, Northern Ireland, Scotland, Wales)
>Is terminally online
>Doesn't understand basic law and basic business practices.
Why are we here anons. Let him seethe in Niji's own collapse.
He somehow thinks this will reverse public opinion or Niji's decline, let him. He's screaming into an empty cave at this point.

>> No.70555409

>>70555029
>>70555284
>Enna's life is less valuable than a literal piece of paper.
KEK

>> No.70555566

>>70535821
Keep croaking & keep malding Nijinigger, enjoy your brand's continued mutation into a lolcow.

>> No.70555581
File: 17 KB, 1528x177, jmPJaYL9MO.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>70555381
Don't forget
>doesn't understand why a piece of paper could be worth 4450 dollars AND go to charity at the same time
>doesn't understand the concept of profit
>doesn't think women would go online and apply labels to themselves for clout

>> No.70555641

>>70555237
>"The UK doesn't have the same 'fruit of the poison tree' ideas that the US has.

>You can (mostly) record whatever you like, British law cares more about how it is used.

>Were it to be used in an Employment Tribunal - she'd need to ask the judge for permission to adduce the evidence.

>She could, instead, transcribe the recording - submit that - then if the veracity of the transcription is challenged, request to submit the recording.

Britain cares more about how the recording is used rather than the recording in itself, which is on a case by case basis.

>> No.70555721

also why the fuck are we talking about britian here

doki lives in canada. all that matters is that her country allows it (which it does), meaning she can use it for evidence.

what the fuck is vox going to do, sue doki and have her appear on trial in britain? that would get thrown out of the court immediately.

>> No.70555757

>>70555037
I won't bother with you. Neopets stream. She said she'd release the document and that she was planning on releasing it later anyway regardless of black box.
>>70555056
Another retard. They operate in Canada so they have to comply with Canadian law. If they don't go to Canadian court, they get fined or lose their ability to operate in Canada. That's bad. Selen can sue them and apparently win, so why doesn't she? She has all the money in the world now.
>>70555376
>They obviously knew they were being recorded, as that's their fucking job since they were testing things
What a retard. She was recording while her and Vox were talking in private and he didn't know about it
>>70555381
Nice slander faggot

>> No.70555850

I remember one retarded flip who larped as lawyer and used Pomu pic early on, it's same flip here?

>> No.70555853

>>70555581
>doesn't think women would go online and apply labels to themselves for clout
So you're saying Doki is a clout chasing liar

>> No.70555861

>>70555721
Oi m8 tis is now a British bread. Where are the beans?

>> No.70555874

>>70555757
ok it's absolutely the same guy. Why don't you explain again which document you believe she's going to release and your reason for doing so? Because she stated many, many times that the one she wrote and sent to Nijisanji is clearly not the one she was planning on stating (as that was the tweet. It was even made with such care to be translated to another language.)

>> No.70555940
File: 3.86 MB, 360x360, sing[sound=files.catbox.moe%2Fhcyg4u.m4a].webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>70555853
Yes. She's not even really a tomato. I'm sorry if this broke your perception of her.

>> No.70556013

>>70555757
>Another retard. They operate in Canada so they have to comply with Canadian law. If they don't go to Canadian court, they get fined or lose their ability to operate in Canada. That's bad. Selen can sue them and apparently win, so why doesn't she? She has all the money in the world now.
Which the court can't legally enforce, because Anycolor doesn't have any property or any physical residence within Canada. Are you retarded? How the fuck can they "lose their ability to operate in Canada" if they don't operate in Canada and just hire Canadians? Two very different things.
She sues and loses more money. Max compensation is capped at around $50,000 (CAD), which is abysmal. Won't even cover the lawyer fees against a billion-dollar corp.
Are you actually retarded, just asking. Cause there's no way you don't understand this.
She wants to move on, costs outweigh the benefits, even if she did win, Canada can do very little to force any harsher penalties except a fine or two.
You have to be joking at this point. There's no way.
And you are the same faggot from yesterday btw, don't deny it.

>> No.70556022

>>70555940
Cute tomato you have there

>> No.70556025

>>70555874
>Because she stated many, many times that the one she wrote and sent to Nijisanji

Hey, retard. Prove it. Prove it's not the same document she sent to Niji. Prove it's not the one Vox, Elira and Ike read

>> No.70556033

>>70555853
No, what they are saying is that you are a lying retarded nigger who keeps coping because Nijiniggers can't control the narrative.

>> No.70556120

>>70555850
It's the same flip. Same shit as the last few days.
He doesn't even deny the shit mentioned here
He's literally making the same slip ups and it gives him away every time.
Retarded pinoys.
>>70555381

>> No.70556220

>>70555940
Cute

>> No.70556259

>>70556025
????????
Because the "document" you're talking about was not released, she's never attacked Nijisanji even once publicly before or after her termination and black box stream, and she's made many, many statements on people not to harass them and move on? Any receipts she has is going to be kept private unless Nijisanji is stupid enough to attack her again in a court, which they ABSOLUTELY would not want due to the existence of the discovery phase.

>> No.70556382

>>70554396
New 3 views? Sounds awfully optimistic. They're gonna be 2 view at best.

>> No.70556446

QRD on the flip sister everyone keeps talking about and making fun of?

>> No.70556480
File: 25 KB, 631x290, Crater.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Holy fuck
Niji's stock price is dropping again, just shot down 60 points in an hour.
But someone posted this on the Yahoo board. If this shit is true... I don't think even Nijifes can save Nijisanji at this point.

>> No.70556493
File: 790 KB, 498x278, himemori-luna-luna-hololive.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>70535821
>though the jps were doing just fine for the most part

>> No.70556494

>>70556259
What a fucking retard. I ask for proof and he brings up a good will argument. Hopeless shit lipped cunt

>> No.70556519

>>70556446
I think that sister has cock, which is even more pathetic.

>> No.70556602

>>70556446
Refer to => >>70555381
He does the same shit every thread apparently, and he gets dunked on.
He says some dumb shit that's exposed him as a jobless flip.
Doesn't understand one party consent laws, doesn't understand why suing a big corpo isn't worth it (even if the case is slam dunk). Doesn't understand basic corporate structure, or NDAs. Doesn't understand that corporations can put penalties on people leaving a company (he called it "slavery").

>> No.70556623
File: 129 KB, 588x865, 1707049372750347.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>even though the jps were doing just fine for the most part, its the western part that's all sorts of fucked up
Yeah, sure they are sis. That's why JP organs were advertising the reincarnation of one of the biggest and oldest NijiJPs who had literally just graduated at the time.

>> No.70556784

>>70556602
This monkey is still here obsessing over some cunt he got into it with days ago. I wonder what kind of autism this fuck must have to continue spamming his flurry of retarded bullshit in this thread

>> No.70556785

>>70556602
Why is he so desperate that he is willing to get dunked on every time, Is Niji that important to his entire life and personality?

>> No.70556942

>>70556480
It's going to get worse. Japan is in a recession and the Yen is still in a weakened position. People are going to get more tight gripped on their purses with spending, so that means supas and merch will take a dive. I doubt EN will get any better as several members have refused to stream and some have straight up gone members only. That data is also from last quarter, it should of been good before everything blew up, if it isn't, i doubt people will stick around stock wise. If that stock price goes below 3000 yen, heads are going to roll.

>> No.70556962

Reminder Nijisisters
>The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. -Albert Einstein.

>> No.70556967

>>70556784
I'm not the same person you schizo. I'm just pointing out someone's else post.
But seeing how retarded you are, you might just be the same dumbass.
>>70556785
Read somewhere in the thread that he gets paid in gift cards and he's jobless. If true, this IS his job anon.

>> No.70557040
File: 192 KB, 862x857, 1708155830003141.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>70556967

>> No.70557064

>>70556784
>>70556785
Maybe it's Millie.

>> No.70557075

>>70556942
The screenshot is talking about how EN profits were down HALF even before all the scandal.
And with additional tanking from the scandal, that means NijiEN is just fucked. Straight up. You can't come back from this.
This Nijisister in the thread can defend for his life, but it won't change the financial outlook.
I think stagnation might actually occur with the Q3 reports. There's no way even Nijifes can offset the loss of half of revenue from their only overseas branch left.

>> No.70557095

>>70556785
>that he is willing to get dunked on every time
It all make sense now. All the drones stalking every thread , the recycled arguments, the zoomer language, the denial of reality and the obsession with a single fucker in a different thread. Her fans are actual children. It's the same 5 faggots. Lines up with the weekend too

>> No.70557244

>>70557095
How many gift cards are getting paid for this post sister

>> No.70557261
File: 125 KB, 838x588, GHxpwn1aAAATdC6.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>70557095
Children with 252,000 USD to send to charity for meme merch instead of to a failing business that nearly killed a beloved public figure?

>> No.70557273

>>70557095
from the time stamps, you've been here for seven straight hours
i think youre actually mentally ill. please get treated

>> No.70557276

>>70556013
So you're telling me if I have a company, I can just start hiring people from different countries to work in my company remotely and I'm legally untouchable?

>> No.70557500

>>70555721
Sisters are trying to encourage the idea that Vox could sue her. Of course a UK court would throw it out before it even got to the Canadian legal system.

>> No.70557625

>>70557276
Why do you think ships register in different countries rather than register at the company of origin
To skirt laws, anon. This is basic international law 101.
Don't need to pay American minimum or work standards if you flag the ship as a Panama one.

>> No.70557678
File: 101 KB, 622x595, 245234.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>70557500
>Vox could sue
Oh no no no, who could possibly spam every UK based police mail with "What Vox Akuma did to minors" pasta and links.

>> No.70557694

>>70557276
I'll need to double check, but that sounds unironically accurate. Just watch out because the reverse should be true. Your employees can tell you to suck a dick, bail, and slander you on the internet with zero repercussions too.

>> No.70557720

>>70557075
Honestly at this point im curious if it's even half, I think it might be even more,

>> No.70557750

>>70556120
I had no opinion on the Philippines before I got into vtubing. Didn't know much about it as I'm on the other side of the world. After about four years of dealing with I want the entire country wiped off the face of the earth.

>> No.70557833

>>70557276
Mostly. If you started hiring guys from India or the Philippines, what are they going to do about it? Do you know what international court fees are like? Do you have any idea how often that scenario happens in corporate America?

>> No.70557919

>>70557694
You would be surprised how often it works that way.
This is why shipping companies get away with half the shit that they pull. They just register ships in Panama or Ecuador or some country with shit labor laws and pay.
Same thing for an online company that doesn't have a physical residence in said country.

Let me put it this way for all the anons here to understand: If a Chinese company fucks up and breaks multiple labor laws against their American employees, but has no physical assets in the United States, do you think the US can do any shit except posture.
Do you think China would let said company get forced into a losing trial, especially if it's a billion-dollar one?

>> No.70557956

>>70557095
Dragoons raised a quarter million for charity, including thousands in a charity auction with joke items and items created by artist dragoons. Meanwhile, you're getting paid in gift cards to defend a multi-billion dollar corporation on a Mongolian basket weaving forum all day. Unless you're actually doing this for free, which is even more pathetic. If anyone here is a child, it's you, you hopeless pagpag.

>> No.70557962

>>70535821
>the jps were doing just fine for the most part
lol
lmao even

>> No.70558051

>>70537054
Just like what EN is becoming then.

>> No.70558074

>>70557694
There's no way you guys believe this is true

>> No.70558084

>>70557956
>The flip could potentially be doing all of this corpo bootlicking FOR FREE.
YOUR FACE RIGHT NOW?

>> No.70558229

>>70557678
I'm a bong and unfortunately I doubt they'd care, sadly. They're more interested in arresting people for saying "men can't be women" on twitter.

>> No.70558302

>>70558229
Vox isn't mudslime, so they can go for his arse.

>> No.70558390
File: 20 KB, 360x239, Luna 4chan.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Niji JP deserves to go under as well

>> No.70558416

>>70558074
This is way too true. What corporate bootlickers like you don't understand is that if the company feels like they have no chance of suffering consequences, they WILL fuck you.
Why the fuck do you think we have labor standard laws you buffoon: because all those laws were written in the blood of some cocky company that got dozens killed at once.
Unfortunately, the age of globalism and the internet has made it way too easy for a company to break laws and just skirt away scott free back to their home company

Tell me anon, why do you think most of the big scam operations (like phone stealing and unlocking) are all traced back to China? Cause even if the US had ironclad proof of a certain organization/company running these schemes, they have no jurisdiction.
Similarly, even though Selen has a valid case and COULD sue, Canada can not force a Japanese company, with no physical assets IN Canada, to do much except squat.
And companies rarely straight up ban a company unless they commit mass murder, and even those companies still function within the country (look at Nestle, still doing fine despite practicing literal slavery).

Do you not understand that corporations, can AND WILL, skirt every law and just get out of dodge instead of facing the consequences, especially a foreign one?

>> No.70558478
File: 428 KB, 553x538, wtf.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>70558084

>> No.70558506

>>70558416
>scott free back to their home COUNTRY
>And COUNTRIES rarely straight up ban a company
I'm retarded. Sorry for this.

>> No.70558662

>>70558390
BASED

>> No.70558755

>>70558416
International business lawyers exists for a reason. Are you actually going to sit here and tell me that when it comes to any criminal law, they just said that they're not from that country and it gets ignored. And there are no repercussions to breaking the law in a different country because they can just not show up and the country's government didn't think of that .

>> No.70559138

>>70558755
No, I'm saying that if the case is minimal enough and if both sides do not decide to pursue it, then the country will hardly go out and try to fuck over a specific company unless they have a strategic interest.
TikTok is breaking a whole laundry list of privacy laws in the US, they're still around. Nestle is practicing slavery and I'm sure SOMEONE in one of the African countries sued. It's still operating in the US.

Similarly, even if Doki decided to pursue, Niji can be noncommital and drag the case out for years.
And at that point, they just wait for the lawyer fees to run out for Doki, or pay the small fine after dragging on the proceedings as long as possible.

You still haven't answered the question though anon: can and will companies fuck you over if they can? Cause they will.

>> No.70559459

>>70558302
I would like to believe that, but unless you live in one of the very few areas that has a functioning police force you'll notice that no force actually does actual police work anymore. It's aways just easy deug busts of harassing people because of things on social media. There's a guy in my city who goes around threatening to stab people with a used needle unless they give him money - and he's been doing it for years. He was 'banned' from the city centre but he's still doing it years later. They just don't care.

>> No.70559824

>>70558755
Unfortunately, yeah. That's exactly how it works.

>> No.70560339

>>70559138
>TikTok is breaking a whole laundry list of privacy laws in the US
The US government is actively trying to ban them . Nestle got sued for child slavery but won and they continue to get sued to this very day. Niji would be risking their ability to hire Canadian talents if they don't show up. They could drag it out but Doki clearly has the funds to go against them. Companies are profit driven and losing the ability to hire people in a country where 40% of the English speaking Vtuber population is would stunt them

>> No.70560404

>dookie
>dramabird
>grifterbird
what else should i filter?

>> No.70560413

>>70559138
>Similarly, even if Doki decided to pursue, Niji can be noncommital and drag the case out for years.
>And at that point, they just wait for the lawyer fees to run out for Doki, or pay the small fine after dragging on the proceedings as long as possible.
Kurosanji is so incompetent that they lost a defamation case in Japan and they're so fucking scared of Doki that Elira and her clique shit themselves and did the infamous blackscreen stream where they panicked and admitted to reading documents they weren't legally allowed to read. Kurosanji clearly has no confidence that they could stand up to Doki in any kind of legal battle and I believe they're right to be afraid.

>> No.70560418

>>70549570
Woman moment

>> No.70560443

>>70535821
>Is this as bad as it can get?
I think it can still get worse.

>> No.70560441

>>70560339
Even if she had the funds, she clearly doesn't fucking want to. She wants to entertain people and organize events, not be some kind of public hero or warrior. She's wanted to move on ever since the termination and she doesn't give a shit about them as long as they're not actively trying to sabotage her anymore. She's won. It's over.

>> No.70560623

>>70560339
>The US government is actively trying to ban them .
But they're not banned, for the same reason as applied: too much profit to be lost.
> Nestle got sued for child slavery but won and they continue to get sued to this very day.
They still operate in the country they got sued in lol.
>Niji would be risking their ability to hire Canadian talents if they don't show up. They could drag it out but Doki clearly has the funds to go against them.
What the fuck is Canada going to do, "No you can't hire our citizens for your business?"
How the fuck do you enforce that. People skirt labor laws all the time. There's no risk, because Canada can't do much against them.
Again, I ask, how can Canada stop their own citizens from applying.

>> No.70560747

>>70560413
Unlike in Japan though, they can't be punished much in Canada. IIRC, that Canadian lawyer mentioned only a paltry 50K payout to Doki
Which, considering the months, if not years, this case will predictably take, won't even cover lawyer fees.
So yeah.
She doesn't want to pursue, as mentioned. And if she did, it's just not worth it.
And again, Niji can get away with it, cause what the fuck is Canada going to do? Seize their physical assets? Oh wait.
Ban their citizens from applying? Then Niji will just tell them to come to Japan.
Ban the company? Again, are they going to censor Youtube to prevent any Niji content from being spawned on there? What about fan clips, or any collabs? Just ban those too?

How is this so difficult to grasp.

>> No.70561125

>>70535821
Elira you are about to be rape corrected , I have had enough of your bullshit

>> No.70561221

>>70561125
At least have her stream it for the rest of us, shareholder-san...

>> No.70561371
File: 41 KB, 670x424, DOWN.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>70561221
oh boy...
that's a 150 drop from Friday opening.

>> No.70561517

>>70561371
OOF

>> No.70561587

>>70561371
>https://finance.yahoo.co.jp/cm/message/1835700/e0f1c8592aa7c340a07c2f60d41004ca?unread=5

>> No.70561639

>>70535821
I don't know why you expected the Holocontainment board to get what you're saying, but here you are.

>> No.70561933

>>70561371
>It was in bad condition from the beginning. Regarding external data, as of December, the viewing time of live streaming has reached the lowest level ever. The previous year's EN sales were 6.4 billion, and this year's sales were 2.6 billion by Q2. I would like to know how sales will recover from this. - Stockholder

>> No.70562040

>>70561933
It just broke 3100.
It's at 3095 rn and there seems to be movement.
Can we see under 3000 by today?
Tune in, folks. This is where the NDF starts panicking.

>> No.70562069

>>70560623
>But they're not banned, for the same reason as applied: too much profit to be lost.
It's banned on federal government devices and they're still trying to get it banned all over the country?
>No you can't hire our citizens for your business?"How the fuck do you enforce that.
They revoke work permits and visas for the employer, they prohibit the employer from hiring in the country or they just fine the fuck out of them. Then every time they try "skirting" the laws, they got a fine again

>> No.70562209

>>70562069
What work permits and visas? It's done online. There's no physical Nijisanji office in Canada, remember? Hell, even the youtube channels are considered located in Japan.

Also, none of this matters if Doki does not want to pursue a case and focus on her career.

>> No.70562409

>>70561371
>>70561587
>>70562040
Stockholders are panicking

>> No.70562449

>>70562069
>It's banned on federal government devices and they're still trying to get it banned all over the country?
And how's that going?
Congress is in recess, and the law suits (if there are any) are dragging out.
It takes YEARS for these cases to go on. Especially if there's a big corpo on one side.

hey revoke work permits and visas for the employer, they prohibit the employer from hiring in the country or they just fine the fuck out of them. Then every time they try "skirting" the laws, they got a fine again
Whose work permits. Niji has none in Canada. As mentioned, Niji has no physical assets (buildings, studios, etc) in Canada. The livers are STREAMING in Canada, but all the actual 3D shit and the company stuff is in Japan. So again, how will you enforce this?
Japan will grant a work visa, cause they don't care. And what is Canada going to do? "We're going to sever diplomatic relations if you don't listen to us about this company?"
They can't prohibit the employer from employing Canadians if Niji just tells them to move to Japan first and hire them there. Who's going to stop them, the Canadian military?
Fine the fuck out of them, ok. Then what. That's it. That's literally the only threat they have. And who's going to force them to pay, Canada? Again, Canada CAN'T enforce.

If fucking the US can't enforce shit in China and China can't do it either, why do you think Canada somehow has jurisdiction and authority over a Japanese company with no physical assets or business within Canada itself?

>> No.70562562

>>70535821
it's only going to get worse
>the sweet baby games thing starting gamergate 2
>the next american election
they wont be able to keep their mouths shut

>> No.70563133

>>70535821
NijiJP has drama too and the company as a whole is declining. Just look at the current state of Salome's numbers.

>> No.70563709

>>70536582
>forcing a liver to stop streaming for a year while you try to sue a drama channel for defamation
anon she hasnt' streamed for more than 3 years.

>> No.70563777

>>70562449
>We're going to sever diplomatic relations if you don't listen to us about this company?"
They just don't give permission for that person to acquire a work visa.
>They can't prohibit the employer from employing Canadians if Niji just tells them to move to Japan first and hire them there. Who's going to stop them, the Canadian military?
Who the fuck is going to just leave their entire country to go live in Japan when they probably even speak the language or even afford it? There also could be a shit ton of jurisdictional problems with that
>Fine the fuck out of them, ok. Then what. That's it. That's literally the only threat they have. And who's going to force them to pay, Canada? Again, Canada CAN'T enforce.
They can collect through having the law enforcement collect the fines. If they don't comply, Japan and Canada can just cooperate to make sure to enforce the fine or they could just extradite the people responsible to Canada so they'd be forced to go to court there and pay the fines

>> No.70564088

>>70562040
I'm surprised it's going down that fast, did something happen on the JP side?

>> No.70564252

>>70560747
>Again, are they going to censor Youtube to prevent any Niji content from being spawned on there?
They could do this. YouTube would let them if they pressed it too. "This company is criminal in my country because they don't pay fines, please geoblock them."

>> No.70564373

>>70564088
It's shitstock but investors are a bunch of coping retards.

>> No.70564539

>>70541532
>Selen accused them first and threatened to go public
Headcanon

>> No.70564634

>>70564088
Stockholders fail to realize that the Nijisanji brand in the West is dead. So, they keep buying it thinking it will go up. It's a fucken shitshow.

>> No.70564768

total nijinigger death

when 4chan and doxxsite is the only place you can be a 39 IQ sister, you know the end is coming

>> No.70565174

>>70564768
Shitter is pretty safe too, so long as you stick to the most milquetoast vague positivity messaging.

>> No.70565264

>>70564088
Yeah there's a rather long delay information since it takes some time for people who both speak Japanese and English to translate what's going on for the JP side. So I honestly think it's more the Japanese are waking up to the fact that Anycolor's name is almost literally radioactive right now in the west.
And like these two have kinda said >>70564634 >>70564373
There's a decent amount of people who have a lot of money riding on this being negligible and those people primarily speak Japanese! So there was a lot of implications that Selen faked her suicide on the JP side even though Niji straight up said the suicide attempt happened.

>> No.70565316

>>70564634
They probably thought Niji would become a meme stock, because Empty Suits don't understand that someone has to make something approaching an argument for buying a stock first. Even NFTs at least sounded like a good idea to people who didn't understand how they actually worked...

>> No.70565690

>>70535821
kill yourself nijinig

>> No.70566527

>>70561371
grim

>> No.70567476

>>70563777
>They just don't give permission for that person to acquire a work visa.
And who's going to enforce it? Again, why the fuck would Japan listen to Canada over their own domestic company regarding the issue. Especially over a "small" issue (in their eyes).
There are also ways around this law. This person could be temporarily employed under Sony (since Sony owns a sizeable chunk of Anycolor) and just swap employment once they arrive.
Anon, though I only took a few legal courses in college, I know more than a few ways to get around the law very easily.
And this is just a non-JD certified person we're talking about. Imagine what kind of fuckery a corporation can cook up on a Tuesday.
>Who the fuck is going to just leave their entire country to go live in Japan when they probably even speak the language or even afford it? There also could be a shit ton of jurisdictional problems with that
You would be surprised anon. People are desperate. That's why we have human traffickers for a reason. And with the promises of potential riches? You bet there are more than a few that are willing to move to Japan. Especially if they have a contract signed.
>They can collect through having the law enforcement collect the fines. If they don't comply, Japan and Canada can just cooperate to make sure to enforce the fine or they could just extradite the people responsible to Canada so they'd be forced to go to court there and pay the fines
See, that's the funny part.
Canada doesn't have an extradition treaty with Japan, and vice versa.
So your entire point is moot.
Anon, we literally have multiple American criminals abroad in places like Russia right now, that are charged with a list of crimes, and yet those countries aren't handing them over.
What the fuck do you think will happen in this case.

>> No.70567499

>>70564088
JP is doing fine, but the quarterly report is approaching and it’s becoming very clear that NijiEN’s current situation cannot be ignored anymore. It’s required for worldwide growth, but yet the branch is currently stigmatized in western countries. In some cases it can be argued that the branch has isolated itself from large portions of the English scene recently.
Unless they plan on targeting English-speaking demographics located in Asia, or they plan on removing their problem talents and really rebranding, EN is going to become a major thorn in their side.

>> No.70567548

>>70564252
>They could do this. YouTube would let them if they pressed it too. "This company is criminal in my country because they don't pay fines, please geoblock them."
Yeah, I'm sure Youtube of all people will comply. The same Youtube that drags its feet over banning pedophiles and listening to the EU.
Are you kidding me anon.

>> No.70567874

>>70535821
>ps were doing just fine
clueless lol,lmao even,just because you don't know what happen in JP niji doesn't mean there is no problem

>> No.70568220

>>70540669
>>its not true,its all just rumor,you guys are just dramafag
keep coping and make excuses as much as you want,too bad nijiEN too dumb to expose their own skeleton and everyone outside japan wont fall for niji bullshit

>> No.70568306
File: 95 KB, 1280x720, Mel4.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>70540669
Goldfish are allowed in this board now?

>> No.70568425

>5 different branches of the company have been mismanaged
>Hurr durr it's not the companies fault
Why are NDF like this.

>> No.70568470

>>70568306
Because Mel was warned multiple times and she knows it was on her.

>> No.70568572

>>70568425
Riku is promising them play buttons

>> No.70569470
File: 15 KB, 634x167, Screenshot 2024-03-03 230827.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>70561371
oh no no no

>> No.70569625

>>70569470
It was at 60% buy just this morning
Wtf happened LOL
And it's known that Anycolor astroturfs the fuck out of that board too.

>> No.70569984

>>70557919
Yeah, but real, serious countries have treaties covering such things, and Canada and Japan have.

>> No.70570004
File: 1.26 MB, 2312x2880, 1708503446535246.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

feminism, the ridiculous need for women to have some weird version of male power that doesn't exist and for trannies to have the same thing but it's about them not understanding their boomer dad isn't powerful just because they kept like 80% of all wealth to this very fucking day, that just makes them evil. 90% of this is trannies who used to be somethingawful goons forcing this shit culture on everyone like the fascist rich kids they are, they got indoctrinated at their stupid schools and everyone else didn't. so we all sit here while rich trannies throw their chamberpots on us, literally on /b/, and because they're also the mods and 2 of every 3 people on IRC the whole thing goes in a circle as any progress against it is carefully moderated out of existence.

it's not that the world is full of them, it's that this specific place is infected by an incredibly specific group of sicko rich kids who for their part did get rejected by their overblown six figure earning fathers who think they're actually important men when they are in fact two buck chucklefucks in the grand scheme of things

>> No.70570118

>>70569984
If, for some god forsaken reason, Canada asked them to extradite a Japanese executive to Canada to settle a civil law suit... At that point, I think Japan might just laugh it off or have Riku pay the fine.
In that case, that's it. That's the whole deal, a fine.
And Doki doesn't get any compensation, or little compared to legal fees.
And that is IF Canada is willing to butt heads with Japan over this "small" issue.

>> No.70570948
File: 627 KB, 498x498, EWW POL.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>70535821
>Is this as bad as it can get?
>Vtubing in the west
it's worse
>>70539836
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHs1Q4ks3Rw
>average twitch "vtuber"

>> No.70571158

>>70556480
Remember they pretty much earned fuck all in Feb too, due to this fiasco. And this is with Valentines day and Enna's bday. They probably need a record breaking nijifes to even have a chance

>> No.70572247

>>70571158
February is Q4. Q3 is October, November, December.
May God smite them and kill their numbers.

>> No.70572437

>>70567476
>Again, why the fuck would Japan listen to Canada over their own domestic company regarding the issue.
You need permission from Canada to even get a work visa. They can just ask what the company they're working for is and so no. And Sony wouldn't risk losing permission to conduct business in countries for Anycolor. Moving to a different Japan for Nijisanji just makes it so they could easily be punished for breaking laws though
>Canada doesn't have an extradition treaty with Japan, and vice versa.
I'm pretty sure they do. Russia and America generally aren't very good examples of the typical country on good terms with each other

>> No.70573274

>>70572437
>You need permission from Canada to even get a work visa. They can just ask what the company they're working for is and so no. And Sony wouldn't risk losing permission to conduct business in countries for Anycolor. Moving to a different Japan for Nijisanji just makes it so they could easily be punished for breaking laws though
That's the thing, not if they can easily find ways to get around such a ban, if it was even enforceable.
And I'm sure Canada will revoke all perms of Sony for... one visa worker. Very well thought out.
>I'm pretty sure they do. Russia and America generally aren't very good examples of the typical country on good terms with each other
They don't you can search it up right now.

>> No.70573965

>>70573274
>And I'm sure Canada will revoke all perms of Sony for... one visa worker. Very well thought out.
It's still a risk. At the least, they'd get fined and take a hit to their reputation for attempting to get around the law.
>They don't you can search it up right now.
Japan doesn't have a treaty but they have a general extradition law that basically does the same thing

>> No.70574108

>>70535821
what flying on jetpack have to do with burning car?

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action