[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/vt/ - Virtual Youtubers

View post   

File: 199 KB, 1280x720, 1616024660382.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6947953 No.6947953 [Reply] [Original]

Deeply Cursed Edition

Welcome to the VShojo+ where you can discuss VShojo and any of the vtubers frequently associated with them.

The past few days have gifted us with a number of smaller announcement so we have a clearer idea of things we can look forward to in the future. While that means yesterday was fairly quiet and low-key, it does give us a clearer idea of what to look forward to in the future, and what we can expect going forward. We saw previews of a new skintight latex outfit on Vei's upcoming 3D model, a good deal of background info on Mouse's attendant Bubi, some more discussions of a beach bikini outfit from Zen, and of course the confirmation that the pink cat's 3D reveal will be today! She's been in for the entire year she's been streaming with a model aside from a brief stint with Kizuna Ai so it'll be interesting to see what she looks like when moving around in full 3D in an environment that isn't VR Chat. Especially since the model is being made by the very talented theartgun, or as she's more popularly known, "that artist who makes Snuffy's models." There's also a potential end to a heatwave to look forward to today, as well as an unnamed collab assuming it hasn't been delayed due to outside factors.

All in all yesterday was definitely one that felt like filler. Sandwiched between the two big collabs on Wednesday and the big 3D reveal today it brought nothing particularly important, but that doesn't mean the streams weren't good! We saw a return to Custom Maid which brought us a bootleg Vei and Snuffy, some chatting with Mouse and the monke, and the cutest fucking dogs you've ever seen with a Silver + Froot collab. Just because nothing important happened during them doesn't mean they're not worth checking out and any one of them would be a great use of your time.

Either way the future is looking bright and cozy. And if there's one thing synonymous with being cozy it's comfiness, so do your part to make sure this thread stays that way by ignoring bait no matter how tasty it looks, and being excellent to each other.

VShojo team page: https://www.twitch.tv/team/vshojo

Previous thread: >>6919880

>> No.6947996

>no extras
that's a based from me g

>> No.6948013

Real seal noise hours, who blep blegh bragh?

>> No.6948052
File: 156 KB, 2048x2048, 1612158377171.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Decided to try something new for the OP so curious for some feedback. I added /vsj+/ to the title, and figured an extra line before the summary saying "hey just talk about literally whoever you like as long as they're related" would be a better catch-all than explicitly listing people out. I like editions so fuck you if you want them gone cause I know there's at least one anon that doesn't like it, and I like the summaries in the OP so if I'm making a thread I'm adding one.

>> No.6948105
File: 365 KB, 2048x1450, 1617257829626.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Something I was considering and especially am now that I can see what the made thread looks like is listing out all 8 twitch links in a row. The old block of links was good because it makes it easy to spot but this way it's just a lonely single link at the end that feels easy to overlook.

>> No.6948119

>>6948052
hopefully it will attract less shitters and trolls

>> No.6948140
File: 242 KB, 1600x1200, 1620661059989.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.6948166

>>6947914
Don't ask me why, but I have never liked the /xxx/ thing other threads do, but I get why it's part of the culture and I don't have any issue with it happening here. I had the same objections to calling it an "edition", but again wasn't going to say anything to stop it. So if people want to keep the /vsj+/ in the future I am fine with that.

Writing wise, you got a little redundant in the first two sentences there, and I think you were trying to allude to Nyan using only a 2D model (except for the Ai concert) and VRChat but omitted the term accidentally (I can see where you wanted to put it). The rest is okay. Leaving the links to Snuffy / Haruka / Momo / Bunny / Anny is interesting. I don't suppose at this point it really makes a difference if they're up there or not. We know who we should talk about and who we shouldn't. I guess a 'sanctioned' list might be silly in hindsight. Back when we started this, it was always a small list and was supposed to reflect the Projekt Melody & Friends general even if over time /pmg/ has become kind of antagonistic towards us and whatever original links we had to them are squashed.

Good job OP. The overnight bros can have a place to talk VShojo now.

>> No.6948205
File: 272 KB, 622x350, 1614494113944.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Maybe even something like

VShojo is:
Silver
Nyan
Mouse
Zen
Hime
Vei
Froot
Mel

or just the 8 without a preface. Like I said, feedback, etc.

>> No.6948226

>>6948052
i like editions and i have no strong feelings one way or another on summaries (i don't read them anyway)

>> No.6948240

>>6948119
The shitters and trolls never gave a fuck about it. It was just something to latch onto and try to cause shit with. They'll just find something else to bitch about and farm (you)s with. The onus is on the rest of us not to give it to them. If, by some token, the OP is somehow one of them, whatever. I said to one of them they could make their own thread and one of them did. I never had an issue with it, I just wish they weren't so blatantly antagonistic about it. Nobody owns these threads except the people in it. It's up to us to decide their quality and direction.

>> No.6948271

>>6948052
I like it. Maybe in your second post you can add the links of the girls that are frequent to collab. The big 2 that collab more than once in a blue moon, snuffy and haruka. But this is a good improvment. Keep vshojo the main focus.

>> No.6948306
File: 195 KB, 1954x2048, 1598103850475.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6948240
Nah I know that the shitters will shit anyway, it's more just that the listing of specific people has felt kinda silly to me anyway since they were of pretty varying degrees of related. Like we all know the girls like Anny and I'd say most of us do too but she hasn't collabed with any of them for a month or so while Snuffy and Haruka were in the same space and are literal weekly collaborators. And I figured it's better to just blanket remove everyone than try and pick and choose who's relevant where bias could come into play.

>> No.6948402

>>6948271
VShojo should be the focus, but in the early days we had a lot of confusion as to whether people should talk about other people close to them who weren't in VShojo. Most of that was related to Veibae and Momo with D&D, so we added the plus and put a list of people who are also part of a VShojo focus. Naturally Vei joined and some just wanted to keep a "list of four" so we put Haruka in there for future D&D. Honestly this thing has always been kind of organically changing as more people join and voice their opinions. That's why I said in a previous thread there's not any "hard or fast" rules here. We kind of just flow the way we want it to flow, based on the general feel of the citizenry. We may one day eventually take the long news blurbs out of the OP and into a second post as some people talk about, but it'll take more than a couple of guys who hate it for that to happen. The general vibe is that either people like it or are indifferent to it, so a small group of "not like it" won't sway me or the other OP makers yet. Right now it is mostly for the general whims of the OP writers who like to practice writing shit. No harm in it really. Just ignore it if you don't want to read it.

But I always thought maybe we'd get to other things for the OPs. FAQ links or pastebins or something, but then I look at the other thread and realize nobody fucking reads those things because idiotic questions keep getting asked that could have been answered by a perusal of the FAQ so it seemed pointless and I never bothered. I'm open to other ideas for evolving OPs tho.

>> No.6948493
File: 1.14 MB, 2894x4093, E6ueqsIVcAg1VGb.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6948140
That's a thicc piece of Silver you got there. Good for supplementing your 401k!

>> No.6948540
File: 188 KB, 635x652, 1613273308629.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Anyway schedule:

Currently live: nobody lol I made the thread at a dumbass time.

Later today:
Mouse - Playdate with friends? I think she said on Wednesday this may be canceled. She'll still stream but it might not be a collab anymore.
Nyan - 3D model debut. If you don't mind I'm going to be extremely fucking biased and say this is what I'm most hyped for.
Silver - Playing Unravel Two with Yoclesh! As far as I know this is the first time that the two of them are collabing.
Zen? - I really wish Zen would put out schedules cause then I wouldn't have to just put "yeah probably" literally every day.
Vei? - Last I heard the heat wave should be ending today so I'm upgrading this one to a maybe.
Snuffy? - Probably. As for what's in store I don't know but Fridays are standard for her.

Mel's off until Monday at the earliest, Froot's always a mystery, Hime is too.

>> No.6948591

>>6948240
>I just wish they weren't so blatantly antagonistic about it
the OTHERS are antagonistic? dude you were literally telling people to fuck off when they simply asked you why the fuck bunny was in the op given how she's not been relevant in forever. gimme a break
>The shitters and trolls
>I said to one of them they could make their own thread and one of them did
>implying it was "one of [the shitters and trolls]" that broke your monopoly
you are a petty, puerile control freak and i'm happy you were finally forced to give into the understandable pushback

>> No.6948657
File: 16 KB, 394x664, 1605007322710.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Anyway I'm going to bed but just to make one thing clear fuck any and all bunnyspergs, and feel free to discuss her when she goes live

>> No.6948687
File: 108 KB, 917x1237, E6jcNgpWUAAujxs.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6948540
>Mouse - Playdate with friends? I think she said on Wednesday this may be canceled. She'll still stream but it might not be a collab anymore.
She said she'll probably be playing One Hand Clapping.

>> No.6948695

>>6948657
don't worry there'll still be no quarter for bunnyblarts when you wake up

>> No.6948831

>>6948591
I was about to go to bed, but if you want to seriously have a discussion on this I am more than willing. No bullshit, full disclosure, all honesty. And if I think you're trolling or baiting for one second you can bark in the wind because I'll just leave.

First thing: NONE OF THIS IS PERSONAL. We're all just geeks, nerds, dorks, otakus, and weebs having fun talking about waifus and enjoying vtubers. I have never thought once to not include anybody in these threads as that has never been the goal. However, baiters, shitters, and trolls run amok all over /vt/ and there are a few who are obvious and notorious. Shit, one of them flat out admitted who he was (our resident Nyan shitter) and he bailed to go shit on Amelia Watson because... I don't know he had his reasons. Bunnysperg is another one, and this is where have to understand one another: Bunnysperg is not a new entity, he has been around for months and not just in this thread but also /pmg/ on /aco/. The guy is WELL KNOWN. So, if I have flippantly referred to you as such and you're not he, then fine, I'll take the loss on that one. But you have to understand we get, for some fucking reason, people who just come in here and start shitting on Bunny when not a single soul is talking about her.

It is VERY WEIRD for someone, out of seemingly no where, to come into a thread that has been here since almost /vt/ started and start questioning us why Bunny_GIF is included in the OP. It sticks out as a very obvious thing. Now, if you don't like Bunny, that's fine, nobody in these threads is required to like every vtuber we talk about. Fuck, we've had Nyan and Vei haters here who hung out and were fine because they also like Mousey and others. Most of us aren't particularly fond of Hime, either. You can not like one of our discussion targets. It's okay! But it is still weird people like you come in here and start giving us shit for having someone in the OP when you have literally never had fuck-all to do with these threads until recently. It's fucking bizarre and dubious behavior. And since we've had a LOT of baiting troll shitter fucks do the same shit about other vtubers, and we have a resident Bunnysperg I mentioned above, It makes you look even MORE suspicious. Who wants to listen to a newcomer being a hater for no reason? What addition have you made to these threads at all? Any contributions? Ever?

On another note, your reasons for not wanting Bunny in the OP are puerile and without merit. If you had made an actual case for it, maybe you'd have been listened to. However, as I said in another thread, WE do not make the decision on who the girls choose as their friends. They do. They like Bunny, and do things with her. That is why she's always been included. I'm not even a huge fan of her myself, but it is what it is. She, along with Momo, was part of D&D and both have been regulars in collabs at times and at the big VRChat parties the girls do for special occasions. What have you got to dismiss that? Seriously, fucking lay it on me. Give me an argument that doesn't sound like a butthurt asshat baiting (you)s.

>> No.6948881

>>6948540
Its not a dumbass time. Other thread is going to die soon and other anons will still want to talk. Its why I made the one yesterday.
>>6948402
I get it you like to write, I don't, hence why my OP was so short. I personally like the blurbs but keep them short and sweet, more people will actually read them. I didn't make that thread to spite you or anything it was a test and an eye opener. Wasn't trying to be antagonistic either with only removing the two I felt were currently less relevant. I like what you did with the blanket removal better. My way got some a little heated. Like I said vshojo should be main focus and snuffy and haruka are still relevant enough to warrant a link in the second post. Keep doing god's work OP.

>> No.6948887

>>6948831
DYRB anyone will read all that?

>> No.6949022

>>6948881
I actually haven't made an OP in a while other than the "emergency thread" a week ago. The other OP makers have been the ones doing it and one of them likes to practice their writing. When I was doing the news entries, well it was just because I'm an autist who, at the time, thought giving out news would show some people what the girls are doing and draw some interest. It kind of worked. They're probably not all that necessary anymore, to be honest, and a long OP is not a requirement. If you want to make threads with short blurbs be my guest. The thread maker gets to decide how they make the OP. The only things viewed as kind of required were the links as they gave a structure to what was okay to talk about. Again, with the way the threads evolved from the beginning it was a necessary feature. Tho, now that I look at this OP's way of doing things, maybe not having anybody specific in the OP anymore is a better approach. I don't know. If it evolves that way it evolves that way. Is what it is.

>> No.6949059

>>6948831
I'm happy for you, or sad that happened.

>> No.6949128
File: 1.44 MB, 2480x3508, E61sa7oVEAMFWCA.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.6949205
File: 911 KB, 1920x1080, 1623557699459.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6949022
I figure using the current OP as a base then a bare minimum thread would have the first line after the edition, the team page link (or the multiple links if that route is taken), and the previous thread link. Anything else is superfluous and I'll miss it if it's not there but it's perfectly understandable not everyone wants to bother with editions or summaries.

>> No.6949236

>>6948831
>But it is still weird people like you come in here and start giving us shit
first of all: FUCK. YOU. YOU don't get to talk for anybody else but yourself and most importantly YOU don't get to otherize ME. FUCK. YOU.
>On another note, your reasons for not wanting Bunny in the OP are puerile and without merit
that's, like, your opinion. nobody fucking elected you as vshojo thread police and you don't fucking get to give yourself that role. lay off the goddamn delusions of grandeur. just drop them. until you drop the faulty premise that you are some sort of authority you are simply not fit to discuss with.
and the reasons not to include bunny in the op are not without merit at all: name the last time she collaborated with anybody from vshojo, i'll wait. it is your decision to include her, if anything, that is completely arbitrary.
and all of this without even mentioning anny (whom i like). lumi has collaborated with somebody from vshojo (mel) more times and more recently than her, so by your own criteria she'd have more merit to be in the op than anny

>> No.6949274

>>6948657
>>6948831
Bunnyblarts still manage to seep their mental illness into a thread where no one wants to hear about her. Make your own thread about her since you have paragraphs upon paragraphs of pathetic white night faggotry to type about a litteral nobody.

>> No.6949303

>>6948831
People questioned everyone that wasn’t vshojo who was included in OP, mostly bunny AND anny. But for some reason, you only lost your shit defending bunny and look at you now, still shitting up the thread about this fat old whore. You’re the worst.

>> No.6949307

>>6949128
I'm not gay, but Zen's character design is very cool

>> No.6949326

>>6949022
Well shit you all write so much I thought you were the same OP everytime. Big paragraphs in the OP aren't for me because I feel like I'm reading a cooking blog when I'm only trying to find the recipe. A couple sentences about each who's streaming today is good. Anymore than that and I skip reading it.

>> No.6949418

>>6949274
Realy calling others a blart while blaring, how about you make town thread. There's not even a reason why vshojo needs a combined thread in the first place, its not like they are connected in the same way hololive is. They rarely even collab together and the thread just becomes a dumping ground for all kinds of shit not connected to vshojo, like the dnd game, and all kinds of other vtubers like bao and bunny and anny. If you want to talk about nyanners, just make a threat about her.

>> No.6949436

>>6949418
Learn how to type you illiterate retard

>> No.6949475

>>6949418
>rarely collab together
>Mouse and Mel are collabing on Saturday
>Silver and Froot collabed yesterday
>Nyan and Mouse collabed on Tuesday
>Zen has collabed with Froot and Haruka like 300 times this month alone
yeah okay

>> No.6949486

>>6949326
It's fine if you skip reading it. No harm no foul and if when you do OPs you want to go short on writing then again no harm no foul. I think, based on assumptions on who I think I've talked to on here there were about four normal OP makers before yesterday / today and one of them kind of vanished a while ago. If you and this OP want to make threads, especially overnight when the others are on NA times, then that makes five active ones, which kind of allows for a twenty four hour active thread cycle.

>> No.6949501

>>6948831
Why cant you make your own thread about bunny? You are obsessed.

>> No.6949515

>>6949236
>name the last time she collaborated with anybody from vshojo
Wasn't it like 2-3weeks ago?
Bunny, Momo, Haruka, Froot and Zen got smashed and played that dumb game

>> No.6949567

>>6949475
then make a mouse and mel thread, and a dragonfrootcock thread. they have small groups that collab but they never stream as a group.

>> No.6949588

>>6949418
The main issue with making threads for the girls individually is that it invites /vt/ to come invade them and turn them into crap. We have dozens of examples of this happening. For whatever reason, the general is mostly ignored and spared, but we also try to keep it cozy by reminding people not to let it go to shit by feeding people easy yous. Call it "blarting", I don't give a damn, but it keeps this place comfy. It'll inevitably fail, but for now it works.

>> No.6949608

>>6949501
Because it’s just one fag or bunny herself constantly shilling. They know they couldn’t fill up a thread alone or accuse everyone of being one person like they’ve done for nearly a year in /pmg/ and now here.

>> No.6949664

>>6949515
I don't think she was part of the second drunk stream which was 18 days ago and the one before that (which she was in) was about 25 days ago. She is not relevant whatsoever to vshojo.

>> No.6949713

>>6949588
And there it is, the core of the problem. wherever you guys came from, discord or twitter idk, but you are deathly afraid of the evil "other" people on the board thinking you're somehow superior to them so you need to create a safe space where "they" cant hurt you, so people here have to jam everything they want to talk about into this 1 thread even when a separate thread, or another existing thread, would be better

>> No.6949749

>>6949713
cry about it some more

>> No.6949799

>>6949749
>the vshojew cries out in pain as he strikes you

>> No.6949817

Can you niggers go to Discord and fuck already? You're crying about shitting the thread with "irrelevant" people by doing exactly that

>> No.6949837

>>6949817
this

>> No.6949945

VShojo need to nut up and sort this out themselves
Just make a press release stating : The following VTubers are now irrelevant
And then give us a list

>> No.6950057

>>6949501
because they tried and it got 3 posts or some such. Nobody cares about Bunny. So they try to leech her off of Vshojo thread.

>> No.6950078

>>6949945
I'm going to say this again: I did not stream with that VTuber, bunny.gif. I never told anybody to lie, not a single time; never. These allegations are false. And I need to go back to work for VShojo.

>> No.6950242
File: 142 KB, 1400x749, Kiss the screen.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Can you resist kissing the screen?

>> No.6950315

>>6950242
just need to think about her irl to get temporary erectile dysfunction

>> No.6950327

Do you guys think Nyanner's is going to use her 3d model often or is it just going to be a one time wow factor thing like Viebae's that she hasn't used since again?

>> No.6950341

>>6950327
she did mention once that she finds the equipment uncomfortable to use, but it was a long time ago. don't know if she changed her mind now

>> No.6950403

>>6950315
What are you, a flaming homosexual?

>> No.6950410

>>6950341
Well I know she finds vr uncomfortable because she gets motion sickness from it or whatever. But I don't think a 3d model means you need to use all that. Isn't it just tracked from the camera?

>> No.6950435

>>6950327
it will be a 1 time thing, none of them will go though all the effort of using 3d when they can just do 2d with minimal effort

>> No.6950449

>>6950410
no she actually mentioned the physical equipment (tracking bands and the like i think?), but again it was a fair bit of time ago, she might have changed her mind now that she's got it on hand

>> No.6950490

>>6949418
>its not like they are connected in the same way hololive is
??? If anything they seem closer.
>They rarely even collab together
What the fuck, they literally spontaneosly make up collabs all the time. Mousey came into Nyan's chat during her guerilla stream on the weekend and Nyan was like "let's do a hentai tag stream like you did with Mel". 2 days later it happened. Froot wakes up, texts Zen and 30 minutes later she's on Zen's stream playing Apex with Zen.
>and the thread just becomes a dumping ground for all kinds of shit not connected to vshojo, like the dnd game
How is a DnD game played entirely by Vshojos and 2 people that are strong candidates to become the next Vshojos not connected?

>> No.6950504

>>6950449
I believe she said she's using leap motion hand tracking based on snuffy's recommendation

>> No.6950588

>>6950449
Oh I didn't realize they had to wear stuff for 3d models. Are they just like velcro straps on the extremities with a sensor? That doesn't sound too bad if that's the case. I can't imagine letting a little discomfort stop me from using something I spent thousands of dollars on.

>> No.6950663

>>6950588
you have to put 50g trackers on your wrists, thats why people dont like 3d and why vei got 2d according to her, the 3d used to make her tired but with 2d she would be able to stream 12h+ almost every day

>> No.6950690

I stopped watching vei ever since she joined vsluts

>> No.6950753

>>6950588
it of depends on how hard you wanna go. codemiko spent a total of 20 grand for her setup (13 for the full body suit, 7 for the computer). i know lumi uses some sort of velcro straps with sensors for her legs. i'm pretty sure mel uses something similar but more advanced given how you can sometimes hear some plastic clacking when she moves around on cb

>> No.6950866

>>6950663
50 grams? That's like the weight of a slice of bread. How would that tire anyone out?

>> No.6951216

>>6950753
Said she put herself 30k in debt

>> No.6951251

>>6950690
She hasn't missed you

>> No.6951269

>>6951216
yeah because after the initial setup she had a bunch of extra expenses, including 2 more fucking 3090s to be used for some near future stuff

>> No.6951272

>>6950690
Based.

>> No.6951310

>>6951272
Stop replying to yourself
Nobody thinks you're based

>> No.6951321

>>6951251
I dont doubt that, she doesn't care about any of her fans

>> No.6951341

>>6950690
Vei is literally the sluttiest one. How is anything the Vshojos say offensive to you when you liked Vei before?

>> No.6951374
File: 57 KB, 903x720, mouse-pog.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6950690
I'm watching Vei way more since she joined VSluts.

>> No.6951390

>>6951310
>Not having 4chanX
Anyway, I think Vei's quality drastically dipped down ever since she joined Vshojo. She did, like 2 good streams/games since? Her stream tone changed too since her chat is now constantly 6k+ people.
And I miss her old model.

>> No.6951451

>>6951341
>Vei is literally the sluttiest one
these girls are all bark and no bite. i have way more female friends than male friends irl due to life circumstances and i can tell you that invariably all the girls that talk tough about sex are those that get the least dick (by choice or not). conversely those that don't feel the need to air their bedroom sheets in public so to speak are the ones that are actually sexually satisfied. anecdotal and confirmation biased, sure, but at this point it's just too big of an occurrence for me to ignore

>> No.6951494

>>6951451
No shit. The most dirty mouths are vei, mouse and melody and they all 3 dont get the cock irl(now at least).

>> No.6951495

almost all of vshojos quality dipped the last couple months, you can look at the view counts to see this
>vei: 8000 -> 5000
>silver: 2500 -> 1500
>hime 2000 -> 900
>froot: 4000 -> 2800
>zen: 4500 -> 3500
>mel: 5500 -> 3500

mouse and nyanners are the only ones that have been stable

>> No.6951512

>>6951494
Mel lives with her bf, how the hell does she not get cock?

>> No.6951553

>>6951495
literally none of those accurate

>> No.6951578

>>6951512
Now thats a rrat.

>> No.6951621

>>6951578
if you want to believe in muh pure idol vtuber go to a hololive thread.

>> No.6951672

>>6951621
>streams on chaturbate
>pure idol
are you retarded?

>> No.6951758

>>6951672
shes a virgin and the first time she ever masturbated in her life was on stream in her 2nd stream, so more pure than most vtubers actually

>> No.6951846

>>6951758
Agreed
Most VTubers kick off their debut by masturbating but Mel was too shy and innocent so waited for the 2nd

>> No.6952165

if you guys want to see how a person descends into self-made Hell and wastes away their given opportunities I recommend watching Snuffy's chat chatting stream from 12 hours ago.

>> No.6952202

>>6952165
any specific time?

>> No.6952210

>>6952165
lol i'm literally watching it already

>> No.6952247

>>6952165
I don't watch Snuffy, what happened?

>> No.6952280

>>6951495
When did Vei get 8k regular viewers?

>> No.6952463
File: 109 KB, 960x540, snuff-time.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6952165
Anything in specific? She said she's apparently doing well enough that she wants her parents to retire so she can support them.

>> No.6952475

>>6952202
not really. It starts pretty ok and then either her depression meds or pot brownies start kicking in and it goes downhill minute by minute. I'm 2 hours in currently.

>> No.6952510

>>6952463
isn't it a bit early for that?Good intentions but this all can come crashing down and then what?

>> No.6952582

>>6952280
Never
Average was around 3k in March and has hovered around 5k-6k since joining

>> No.6952643

>>6951495
>>6952280
Pretty much all those stats are bullshit

>> No.6952710

watching the snuffy vod and every 2 minutes someone has to tell her that nyanners is making her in the maid game

>> No.6952807

>>6952475
im 1h in now and she just sounds like a average while millennial girl

>> No.6953015

>>6952807
do average millenial girls also trail off, forget basic words and even sentence structure?
I guess they do, so nevermind.

>> No.6953193

Why are Vshojo fans so chill and not autistic compared to the Hololive fans?

>> No.6953230

>>6953193
don't fool yourself because they are. Just autistic and mentally ill in other ways.

>> No.6953260

>>6953193
More people leads to more autism. We're just smaller, so we have less autists.

>> No.6953263
File: 126 KB, 1145x1147, snuff-happy.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6952807
>>6953015
Yes, but do they all talk about wanting to get fucked by dragons? Or give pooping tips? Because that stuff is why Snuffy is based.

>> No.6953286

>>6953193
imagine not being a korone fan as well as a vshojo fan

>> No.6953287

>>6953263
1h30 in and so far she talked about
>meaning of live is being happy and traveling
>horse pussy (only because vei brought it up)
>lol weed
>harry potter
>she loves chocolate

>> No.6953443

>>6953287
I do not watch Snuffy but If I were to guess it's just the regular Snuffy spaz trying to start some shit. Like that rrat after the DnD session, that she was debating quitting dnd in sub channel.

>> No.6953457

>>6953287
1h50+ is when it begins
also this racc doesn't know basic chemistry holy shit

>> No.6953471

>>6953443
>that she was debating quitting dnd in sub channel.
that happened though... do your reps

>> No.6953603
File: 302 KB, 557x605, arthursbigshit.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6953443
Never forget that Snuffy took a massive shit outside of Froot's tent and she stepped in it.

>> No.6953682

>>6953471
good job, (you) got me to check
this never happened

>> No.6953821
File: 297 KB, 1920x1080, THE CUTEST MONSTER VTUBERS COLLAB W PIKAMEE FROM VOMS PROJECT Super Bunny Man.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YCz4tGsxew

just seeing the highlight video of the pikamee x ironmouse collab made me laugh again

hope they collab again.

>> No.6953828

So, Zen had a bit of a mental breakdown yesterday. Do you think she'll stream today? Out of all girls she seems like one of the most committed to stream no mater what lately.

>> No.6953898

>>6953682
sure Snuffy fag sure

>> No.6953912

>>6953828
zen has a mental breakdown every month

>> No.6954014

>>6953912
>every month
Gee, what a onions faggot

>> No.6954035
File: 147 KB, 850x1189, __annytf_indie_virtual_youtuber_drawn_by_yoru_yowuyoru__sample-f7f31bd2c4c688d4bc3351474cefd5dd.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Anny live
https://www.twitch.tv/anny

>> No.6954106
File: 21 KB, 350x234, snuffy-car.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6954014
She's (probably) a woman, anon. It's what they do.

>> No.6954125

>>6954106
>tranny on meds
Those hormonal cocktails make you crazy

>> No.6954159
File: 438 KB, 641x444, snuff-airfryer.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6953263
>see Snuffy's nude avatars on Patreon
>mfw she's canonically shaved downstairs
How is that based? Is this what she meant by "I'm not a furry?"

>> No.6954297

>>6953193
>>6953286
Yup. Why not both?

>> No.6954516

I can't believe I made you faggots watch the VoD. You 4channers are so gullible.

>> No.6954553

>>6954516
at least it reaffirmed why the fuck I dont watch her

>> No.6954616
File: 248 KB, 475x467, violaugh.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6954553
Snuffy? Maybe she's not for everyone, but her streams do partly ease the pain of not having a chill weed bro step-sister.

>> No.6954727

>>6953193
>why is /vt/ so antagonistic towards us vshojo fans? truly a mystery

>> No.6954739

>>6954727
because /vt/ is a hololive containment board to keep them from shitting up the rest of the site

>> No.6954796

>>6954739
imagine needing a containment thread, within a containment board, spawned off another containment board, spawned off yet a third containment board, on a containment site
just to exist
the vshojo experience

>> No.6954841

>>6954739
>hololive containment board
It's a containment board for vtuber fans in general, Hololive is just a majority. We're the new bronies, accept it.

>> No.6954882

>>6954841
not even close, i see distorted pekoras on every board i use

>> No.6954898

>>6954841
worse than bronies actually. At least those faggots stand for something and don't bend the kneww to the jhangz

>> No.6954937

>>6954898
harsh words from a fan of somebody who's literally networking in china through bilibili

>> No.6954980

>>6954898
>muh zhangs
Back to /hlgg/ you go

>> No.6955505

>>6954980
fuck the chinks
if Vshojo wants to go and personally pander to Mr Pooh then they can be my guests and I will drop them just as fast.

>> No.6955537

>>6948052
>hey just talk about literally whoever you like as long as they're related" would be a better catch-all than explicitly listing people out.
I like this better. it's been something I've been wanting to mention for awhile. the vshojo extended universe is fairly big and trying to list everyone would be tedious. linking the main vshojo roster and explaining what the + means sounds optimal to me.

>> No.6955662

>>6955537
>just talk about literally whoever you like as long as they're related
>I like this better.
Ok. So Kiara was doing Minecraft yesterday. Did you enjoy it lads?

>> No.6955696

gura did it better

>> No.6955726

>>6955662
no clue, I didn't watch it

>> No.6955738

>>6955662
Well, she colabed just as much and is talked about more by the girls than anny is,and more than bunny this year.

>> No.6955765

>>6953193
Different audiences but like >>6953230 says, we're messed up in different ways.
But mostly I think most people are fine with the whole group, and don't really care so much about how much each individual pulls. I guess the group is at a comfortable size for that not too happen. Though I think most people have accepted Snuffy and Haruka as pseudo members

>> No.6955789

>>6955738
exactly

>> No.6955829

>>6955765
Whens haruka joining? Its obvious shes tge next member and shes prepairing for a redebut

>> No.6955848

huh this Pomu girl is cute, I will watch her after this Melly collab.
>Announces 3 week hiatus on Twitter due to surgery
Well shit.

>> No.6955881

>>6955829
haruka has some of the best mic skills i've ever seen from any vtuber
like she should be on tv hosting some children's show or something

>> No.6955952

>>6955848
yeah srs can be rough

>> No.6955981

>>6955848
yeah rip. I wish her a speedy recovery

>> No.6956006

Has anything been said by anyone from VShojo that suggests they're planning to add anyone else ever?

>> No.6956112

>>6955765
It helps too that VShojo isn't like idol culture where the girls essentially have to play "perfect" characters, they can just be themselves and it helps keep their fan base slightly more grounded in reality.

>> No.6956314

>>6950663
>with 2d she would be able to stream 12h+ almost every day
Heh…yeah…

>> No.6956588

>>6950663
>50g
That's the weight of a watch. It should be so inconsequential that it isn't even a second though.

>> No.6956659
File: 398 KB, 832x1000, 974CC21B-20E9-446A-9365-B49BE434272D.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

https://hastebin.com/rokujonohu.php

mikey lore post
mikey doesn’t Have a Dad Around and can take care of himself

>> No.6956676

>>6956659
Based mikey

>> No.6956705

>>6955881
I would gladly throw my kids in front of the TV to be raised by Haruka

>> No.6957213

>>6956705
>daddy, why is the deer lady screaming at me?

>> No.6957326

>>6956705
>raising children on apex

>> No.6957446 [SPOILER] 
File: 367 KB, 2048x1448, 1627048490743.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Tomoe’s leg and the steam are in the way
Coward artist!

>>6957326
Oh shit good point

>> No.6957495

>>6957446
River's color palette isn't even right

>> No.6957878

>>6957446
theres a NSFW version dont worry.

>> No.6957890

>>6957495
Yeah, she's much more green and rotten now.

>> No.6957932

>>6957878
Not on Twitter there isn’t

>> No.6958237

>>6957446
>fully exposed lizard cooch
>but no tomoe dick in sight
what is with these double standards

>> No.6958265

>>6958237
Geckoi, as a species, do not have visible genetalia

>> No.6958400
File: 569 KB, 890x500, Untitled.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

https://voca.ro/11dubJ6ddazK

>> No.6958665

>>6958265
https://youtu.be/KWx1UII5FBw?t=487

>> No.6959223

>>6957890
They could preserve her body in the ice.

>> No.6959273

>>6958665
Gave me a good laugh, anon

>> No.6959379

>>6958400
Anny's laugh is cute

>> No.6959548
File: 576 KB, 700x490, 1626555360617.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

G'day anons.
veibae a cute.

>>6947953
You've pretty much repeated yourself in the second and third sentences, in case it slipped your attention.

>> No.6959798

>>6950315
then something is wrong with your dick because DIAMOND ENCRUSETED TUNGSTEN BABY.

>> No.6959858

>>6948657
speaking of which. bunny live.

>> No.6959973

>>6950403
>>6959798
nah i'm just not into washed out, post wall deviantart reject hags
but don't get me wrong she was hot like 10 years ago

>> No.6960160

Lumi is doing karaoke
https://www.twitch.tv/lumituber
Bunny is playing Until Dawn
https://www.twitch.tv/bunny_gif
Anny is doing art of Kamiko Kana then probably Apex
https://www.twitch.tv/anny

>> No.6960163

>>6959273
That you Haruka?

https://youtu.be/7xs_rDNufmY?t=75

>> No.6960276

>>6960160
i love that mentally retarded wolf

>> No.6960420

>>6960160
>open Anny stream
>click chat
>Rules: ... Avoid mentioning viewer count
Is this such a big problem in her chat? It's the first time I see something like that

>> No.6960489

>>6960420
That's been there for ages
Think she just got nervous when she was reminded how many people were watching

>> No.6960533

>Anny playing a Nanahira song on stream
based

>> No.6960580

Anyone know if Gartic Phone is appropriate for playing at work with coworkers?

>> No.6960610

>>6960580
It can be
There is always a danger of non pc nazi minions though

>> No.6960668

>>6960580
Depends on how deranged the rest of your coworkers are.

>> No.6960762

>>6960610
>>6960668
Just saw the girls play it for Melody’s birthday, and was wondering if anything about it would inherently be NSFW
If anyone has other suggestions for games I could play with my coworkers over a voice call, let me know.
If I have to play Among Us again, I’m going to imposter-sussy-baka kill myself

>> No.6960807

>>6960420
I've seen a similar rule in several channels. Some streamers don't want to know their viewer count so they can focus on the stream

>> No.6960863

>>6960762
The game is all about player input so unless someone deliberately inputs a nfsw prompt or draws something suggestive its safe.

It's a pretty good party game.

>> No.6960885

>>6960762
It's not inherently NSFW, like Jackbox games it just depends on who play with. If everyone is on the same page about what's appropriate it shouldn't be a big deal

>> No.6960956

>>6960863
>>6960885
Thanks!
Still not sure if my coworkers’ ‘whacky’ SFW prompts will be less cringe than rounds of Among Us, but I might suggest it at the meeting.
I suggested skribbl.io last week, and that turned out alright

>> No.6960989

>>6960762
>Just saw the girls play it for Melody’s birthday
Do you have a VOD link?

>> No.6961060

When are the girls gonna play COD zombies
Shit would be awesome

>> No.6961098

>>6960989
VOD is https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1079759989 it's a long one but it's very nice. If you only want to see Gartic Phone the first few hours are just nice birthday wishes + a new room tour then skip ahead to about 3:23

>> No.6961234

Snuffy got me hooked on energy drink powder.

>> No.6961309
File: 499 KB, 1122x703, 1618386913603.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6961098
It's also the second time they played it so if you want even more they did it on april fools day in their super scuffed forms drawn by Nyan and vods of it exist on youtube from Mel, Froot, or Silver's perspectives.

>> No.6961314

>>6961234
That's pretty unfortunate

>> No.6961315

>>6961234
I wonder how big she'd need to be to get her own flavor? Then the next question is how awful it would taste?

>> No.6961353

>>6961315
lol she's mentioned jokingly I hope wanting to get a corn flavor if she got one.

>> No.6961452

DnD tonight?

>> No.6961483

>>6961452
no

>> No.6961556

>>6961452
No

>> No.6961629

>>6961483
>>6961556
;_;

>> No.6961634 [DELETED] 

>>6961452
To clarify, Arcadum is vacationing for his birthday, so they have the week off

>> No.6961744

>>6961452
To clarify, Arcadum is vacationing for his birthday this week, so they have the week off

>> No.6962456
File: 433 KB, 1125x952, EA6D77F8-52AC-47C8-9416-C0DF71558162.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Lmao

>> No.6962517

>>6962456
Bao in that thumbnail makes me feel a certain way

>> No.6962623

No Zen stream today.

>> No.6962643

>>6960420
basically no streamer wants viewers to mention or talk about their viewer count, especially if it's lower than usual

>> No.6962709
File: 860 KB, 1125x1525, 16A8FC26-78BE-4530-90DD-51223098BFF6.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6962623
https://twitter.com/zentreya/status/1418613483176927242?s=21

>> No.6962737

>>6962643
but why

>> No.6962761

>>6962737
ego

>> No.6962772

>>6962737
Women’s mental health

>> No.6962780

>>6962737
derails the stream and makes them feel bad

>> No.6962817

>>6962737
With all the simps dropping hundreds of dollars each day, what does it matter if 1000 people less are watching that day?

>> No.6962842

lol best of ironmouse clipped that ridiculous moment from last night's stream that was mentioned in the last thread >>6937881 >>6938170 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjJNYv0OfXk

If you weren't watching this just came out of nowhere. The music wasn't added or anything she just started playing it while talking about getting to leave her room some day. Completely spontaneous bizarre moment but still really fun.

>> No.6962857

>>6962817
if thats true why do some of them obsess so much over view count?

>> No.6962880

>>6961234
I'm sorry for you. GFuel really isn't something you should drink more than once or twice

>> No.6962980

>>6962842
FeelsStrongMan

>> No.6963095

>>6962817
because viewercount is one of the best indicators of whether those simps will still be there dropping hundreds of dollars tomorrow

>> No.6963430

>>6961744
That makes me think - I read that Arcadum gives players that have their birthday during his campaigns a single natural 20 roll as a gift, meaning Nyan has a free one-time 20 to use now?

>> No.6963570

I don't think vtuber anniversaries count as birthdays

>> No.6963595

>>6963430
This campaign will last longer than a year, so idk what to tell you

>> No.6963686

>>6963430
He gave that to I think Mouse during her campaign since her birthday was in January. So yeah he definitely does it but I think he does go by actual birthday like the other anon said and not streamer anniversary.

>> No.6963689

>>6962842
They left out the end of the bit where she actually lifted her model up off screen.

>> No.6963698

On the subject of anniversaries it's Momo's streamiversary subathon now
Live @ https://www.twitch.tv/momo

>> No.6963777
File: 628 KB, 2048x1386, 1603295890838.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6963698
Goals by the way (i accidentally saved this image thinking it was a schedule and haven't bothered to remove it from my schedules folder lol)

>> No.6963863

>>6963686
>but I think he does go by actual birthday like the other anon said and not streamer anniversary.
Nyan's actual birthday was very recently too. Like 2 weeks ago.

>> No.6963903

>>6963595
That just means every girl will eventually get one, but there'll also be more challenges where they could use it, right?

>> No.6963965

>>6963863
if by 2 weeks ago you mean before the campaign started, then yeah

>> No.6963983

>>6963863
Try 6 weeks ago

>> No.6964015

>>6963777
Full vtubing model?
She's not talking about the model she uses, right?
Does she just have unused files for a secondary model sitting on her hard drive?

>> No.6964035

Would anyone want to do a watch party of that ‘Introduction to Glies’ vid?
I can set it up on om3tcw

>> No.6964053

>>6963965
>>6963983
Has it actually been that long? I could have sworn it was after episode 1. God, where did the time go?

>> No.6964105

>>6964015
it's either that or she's going to hold a raffle to buy someone else a model

>> No.6964169

>>6964015
she makes her own models, doesn't she?

>> No.6964291

>>6964053
i get what you mean. its been a weird year, my sense of time has been really fucked. mouses birthday feels like forver ago, but its only been half a year.

>> No.6964391

That’s our Vei!
https://youtu.be/QAuu7FuKCec

>> No.6964693

>>6964391
This makes most of /vt/ seethe

>> No.6964812

>>6964693
Good

>> No.6964880

>>6964693
Their loss

>> No.6965050

>>6964015
>>6964105
>>6964169

She will make & giveaway a model per the winner's reference sheet & spec

>> No.6965268

>>6964391
She looks like a sweet, delicate flower with the Red Horns and lingerie . . .

>> No.6965298

>>6965268
mikey, come back to her…

>> No.6965319

>>6964693
rent free bitch

>> No.6965706

>>6964391
Vei is based. I forget, does she even watch anime? I think she said she's not much of a weeb.

>> No.6965831

>>6964391
can we make a new thread for this, with "look what this bitch is doing" or something, since the rest of the board doesn't come into the thread, to watch them mald kek"

>> No.6965898

>>6965831
That anon, here
You are a fucking fag

>> No.6965901

weebs welcome <3

>> No.6965916

>>6965831
>implying someone didn't make that thread 5 hours ago

>> No.6965918

>>6959858
I always laugh when i hear that stupid fake country accent. First this bitch wanted to be japanese and now she wants to be texan? Pick an identity and stick to it already.

>> No.6965997
File: 736 KB, 508x683, file.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

This lemon must be real sour.

>> No.6966004

>6965831
And you're still wondering why the rest of the board hates VShojo and their fans?

>> No.6966058 [DELETED] 

>>6966004
they need to be reminded that they dont have divine authority on the board and their monopoly on vtubers have been broken. any time they can be reminded, and preferably disgusted, by other vtubers is a win

>> No.6966079

>>6965706
I like Vei but if this is considered based by you fagots then the rest of /vt is right to dunk on us. Not even as good as Nyanners. You know what's based? Vei playing Heavy Rain.

>> No.6966113

>>6965997
I want her to make this face when I balls deep her fat ass

>> No.6966120

>>6966058
I’m here for a comfy general, not an autistic crusade
You can kill yourself

>> No.6966140

>>6966058
you're worse than a holobrony

>> No.6966214

Vei got permission from landlord to install an AC.

Hopefully this is the end of her stream drought.

>> No.6966277

>>6966214
anon this is like the 30th different excuse she's used to not stream this year

>> No.6966303

>>6966214
lol

>> No.6966336

>>6966277
So?

>> No.6966340

>>6966277
Not sure about the other 29 but I'll give her this one
Too fucking hot here

>> No.6966416

>>6965918
I almost forgot that she larped as japanese for years. Isn’t bunny 30+ years old?

>> No.6966472
File: 31 KB, 128x127, ICANT.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6964391
>"I'm an anime girl! I stream 10 hours a days"

>> No.6966510

>>6966214
she lived with her family a month ago but now it's the landlord? Mkay

>> No.6966547

>>6966510
>Families can’t have landlords
We’re talking the UK, anon

>> No.6966595

apparently the big thing happening sunday is going to be BIG

https://twitter.com/zentreya/status/1418644113654788096

>> No.6966600
File: 106 KB, 600x705, 07E15791-37C8-4E22-91B0-22DE16924333.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6963698
>>6965997
Wtf?
She sounds like a fucking retard
She’s being really cute…
Like…really fucking cute…

>> No.6966669

>>6966595
inb4 its some group of normie streamers no one in the vtuber community gives a shit about again

>> No.6966675

>>6966600
Whatever
It convinced some other retard to gift me a sub

>> No.6966679

>>6966595
could a another group drinking stream but with more poeple this time

>> No.6966716

>>6966669
Pomu of Mel collab mentioned collab on Sunday as well so this might be connected.

>> No.6966723

>>6966595
Cant wait for Apex collab with Ollie.

>> No.6966758

>>6966679
>could a another
>poeple
Someone's drinking already...

>> No.6966759

>>6966416
Pretty sure she’s older than she lets on with how bad she’s hit the wall.

>> No.6966783

>>6966595
The obvious assumption is a big apex stream. Perhaps with Selen and maybe even Ollie

>> No.6966840

>>6966758
i just type fast and fuck everything up

>> No.6966858
File: 218 KB, 1920x1081, 1601810257277.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Nyan going live in 2 hours. This is probably the only preview we'll be getting until then.

>> No.6966960

>>6966595
Artemis?

>> No.6966974

>>6966783
One is just debuted and the other one is under a company which, I'm sure, has Zen banned from any collabs. Not to mention that none of them had much interactions with her besides some dry twitter posts.
I bet it's just a big collab with her friends

>> No.6966987

>>6966974
Why would Zen be banned from collabs with Hololive?

>>6966960
Why would that be the guess lmao

>> No.6967137

>>6966987
>Why would Zen be banned from collabs with Hololive?
TTS
and I get it kind of. I can't watch her in collabs. TTS delay and huge issue with balancing it's volume filters me very hard.

>> No.6967181

>>6966974
>>6967137
the only one explicitly banned from collab is Melody, the other Vshojo girls aren't under any ban

>> No.6967194

>>6966987
Because before the infamous yubigate Ollie was replying to Zen on stream and on Twitter, and I think they even played Apex off stream once. But then Holobronies spammed the HoloID management with complains about the Zoombie interacting with the "wrong people", and since then she's avoiding VShojo like fire

>> No.6967214

>>6967181
a 1.5 year old rrat
impressive

>> No.6967252

>>6967214
>a 1.5 year old rrat
it's not a rrat faggot. Coco herself explicitly said that Mel is blacklisted.

>> No.6967264
File: 118 KB, 626x1080, 1601926501091.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6966974
?

>> No.6967323

>>6967264
Shit I forgot to also quote >>6967194 with that. They still interact somewhat frequently and yes Zen has confirmed that they've played offline together. The line about it feeling like the Avengers to me feels like it's either a wide variety of unaffiliated streamers, or multiple companies being involved. Or alternatively just multiple streamers from a single company I'm pretty sure Selen is not the only Apex addict at NijiEN

I don't have any inside information and I doubt it's Ollie but I also can't discount that possibility entirely. Especially because HoloID I'm sure operates under different rules than HoloEN.

>> No.6967436

>>6967264
I didn't like her at first but hearing her go off on her chat made me feel things . . .

>> No.6967478

>>6966974
They already played Apex together though.

>> No.6967501

>>6966679
God Hard Cock is a fun drunk. She's such a lightweight too

>> No.6967602

>>6967252
>coco
who? can you quote a hololive employee or talent?

>> No.6967777

>>6967602
and people here claim these threads are different from the rest of the board lmao.

>> No.6967910

>>6966214
lol yeah sure

>> No.6967933

Maybe if you dipshits would stop replying to obvious bait faggots and shitters it would be. If you want to keep this thread cozy and free of faggotry then you have to work at it. That means ignoring (you) farmers making very weak and obvious bait. Any reply to them just enables them more.

>> No.6968002

>>6967933
or you can fuck off back to discord, there hasn't even been any bait in the thread for hours. point out which posts you are referring to so i can call you a sensitive little bitch.

>> No.6968037

>>6968002
>>6966058

>> No.6968076

>>6968037
sensitive little bitch

>> No.6968139

>>6968037
Why did you even reply. You weren't going to get anywhere. Your reply just gave him what he wanted. Please ignore the shitters.

>> No.6968403

https://twitter.com/Lady_Beemer/status/1417945583352942592

The speaker is retarded but if Mouse and Connor dubbed this over it would be amazing.

>> No.6968451
File: 179 KB, 1106x1526, E6xcedZUYAEU6p9.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.6968563
File: 325 KB, 543x581, 1619704442869.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

https://twitter.com/ProjektMelody/status/1418638797177249795

>> No.6968613

>>6968563
I would much rather slap a huge piece of tuna on her. I hate seaweed.

>> No.6968637

little kayzars peekza...
you have to eat it.

>> No.6968726

>>6968637
as someone who's been eating Joe's Pizza exclusively for the past 3 years I think I would implode.

>> No.6968938

>>6968613
Nothing is too much or too little kinky for our dear Mel. Just make sure it's high quality tuna. She is precious to us.

>> No.6968963

https://twitter.com/ironmouse/status/1418661877383630850

Mouse on bukkake.

>> No.6969088
File: 401 KB, 2474x3000, E6_5dHtUcAALLVB.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.6969125

Silver live. Going to be playing Unravel Two with Yoclesh https://www.twitch.tv/silvervale

>> No.6969212
File: 683 KB, 2161x4096, 1624732095405.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6969125
>Yoclesh
I cum
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1087361835?t=0h23m10s

>> No.6969216
File: 346 KB, 1516x2048, E60lCLSUcAchCUg.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6969125

>> No.6969318

>>6966416
>>6966759

Susu it's time to stop. Why do you constantly come here and start shit about Bunny? Let it go already. No on here cares and it's obvious you're talking to yourself.

>> No.6969449
File: 1.41 MB, 300x223, BE98798C-06C4-48CE-9C4B-B4A76C098B21.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6969125
>Yoclesh
What is that accent?

>> No.6969489

>>6969449
German

>> No.6969509
File: 433 KB, 1442x2048, E601rUsWEAYWRAZ.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.6969576

Is it just me or is Silver using her more neutral voice a lot more lately.

>> No.6969721

https://twitter.com/Veibae/status/1418673872560345089

Wonder if Vei set the jiggle physics too high.

>> No.6969791
File: 320 KB, 918x434, aaaaa.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

momo is getting a new outfit

>> No.6969918

>>6969212
woah…

>> No.6969931

>>6969721
Just the right amount

>> No.6970016

>>6969721
if Twitch does go reeee and ban her for that outfit I will be very surprised.

>> No.6970033

>>6970016
oh no, what would vei do if completely out of her hands shes forced to take a week off from streaming!

>> No.6970089

>>6970033
this bitch... all according to keikaku

>> No.6970110
File: 28 KB, 329x512, KWAAC.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6968637
>>Little Kaiser

>> No.6970142
File: 159 KB, 294x559, 1620225612654.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6970110
>Eleanor!

>> No.6970228

>>6969721
>>Her titties felt two bags covered in sand . . .

>> No.6970370
File: 188 KB, 500x683, Amoco-Tan-Grey.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6970142
Aylien . . .

>> No.6970454

Anytime Nyan, i can only take so much Silver and her lack of gremlin-ness.

>> No.6970458

>>6969791
>getting
she already has it, she just can't use it because some code error is preventing it

>> No.6970535

>>6968963
>>Fuck Candulllls!

>> No.6970539

Pink cat live https://www.twitch.tv/nyanners Another preview of 3D model at the tweet https://twitter.com/NyanNyanners/status/1418682659727810565

>> No.6970544

LETS FUCKING GO
https://www.twitch.tv/nyanners

>> No.6970567

NYAGGERS GOING LIVE LET'S GO

>> No.6970610

It should be Nyanners with 3m subs. There, i said it.

>> No.6970627

>>6970610
I don't think there's a single Twitch streamer with 3 million subs! That'd be 15m a month!

>> No.6970692

>>6970610
The simultaneous sub record is Ludwig with 283,066. So 3 mill isn't even a reasonable thought.

>> No.6970707

>>6970627
the biggest twitch whales that i know of make 2.5m a year including subs, donos, ad revenue, and sponsorships

>> No.6970709

3D HYPE

READY THE CHAT POSTS

>> No.6970711

>>6970627
7 million, around 4 after taxes but yes.

>> No.6970712
File: 545 KB, 2048x2048, 1621515817202.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Someone did a pic of mousey as Sailor Iron Mouse

>> No.6970731

>>6970610
Not happening when Youtube is not her main platform. I'm also fine with her not being in the spotlight so much and not being THE entry point into vtubers. Nothing against Gura though.

>> No.6970794

>>6970610
You made me curious how many total twitch accounts there even are and it looks like only 9.36 million in april at least. Imagine having a 3rd of any site subbed to you lol.

>> No.6970846
File: 1.05 MB, 1550x870, 1618787648612.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Fake Nyan confirmed. She has a tail.

>> No.6970888
File: 238 KB, 1052x295, 1605642998890.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Thigh squish with stocking

>> No.6970890

What i meant was Nyanners is better than Gura and has put in more time. I'm not even trying to start anything.

>> No.6970899

>>6970846
Don't worry, it's probably a buttplug

>> No.6970961

That alarm?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNpMiT5qpyI

>> No.6970962
File: 837 KB, 1241x846, 1616046822536.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

lmao trying to have a cool model reveal and then a car alarm starts blaring outside. Anyway tittolies and the cat pin is very glossy.

>> No.6970985

looks like shit

>> No.6970988
File: 1.30 MB, 1444x881, 1609278683736.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

And there's the first glimpse of the face

>> No.6970990

It literally just looks like pink snuffy

>> No.6970993

IronNyanners?

>> No.6970996

looks like snuff

>> No.6970997

>>6970890
You are going to start something if you continue. Nyan is very successful and that's all that matters.

>> No.6971004

FACE IS NOT UP TO EXPECTATIONS

>> No.6971015

>>6970990
>>6970996
good

>> No.6971022
File: 1.11 MB, 1120x872, 1602732342327.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

It's cute and I like it and like all artgun models I'm sure it's going to be a great source of reaction images.

>> No.6971037

I like the face, but this model feels like she's 5 years older than even her new 2D model (which I kinda like to be honest)

>> No.6971040

>>6970988
It looks like mousey's face with pink hair slapped on top.

>> No.6971043

Artgun mouth only works for Snuffy, for everyone else it looks weird.

>> No.6971046
File: 796 KB, 827x833, 1620103004401.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

trying and failing to wink

and the hair's physics confirm that she does in fact have human ears

>> No.6971052

>>6971022
Its shit you know it

>> No.6971061

>human ears
Into the trash it goes.

>> No.6971068

>>6971015
eeeh...

>> No.6971071

Either the eyes are too big or the face is too small. i cand pinpoint it.

>> No.6971072

>>6971046
sexy wink

>> No.6971074

>>6970996
>>6971015
yeah I like that but when I look at it I expect snuffy's voice

>> No.6971086

>>6971015
you know it's trash

>> No.6971087

I like it

>> No.6971118

Yeah in the end she looks a bit link "pink Snuffy" and i think it's fitting.

>> No.6971125

Im seeing snuffy, but shes acting like Nyan and its throwing me for a loop.

>> No.6971127

>>6971061
4 ears or it's a furry

>> No.6971128
File: 799 KB, 794x860, 1617221484659.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

It's got a great neutral expression too. Don't know if it's just tracking her natural resting face or what but the eyes are a lot less bright and open than the others. Like she's always sleepy or something.

>> No.6971145
File: 71 KB, 1005x869, 445.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.6971149

>>6971125
my brain...

>> No.6971153
File: 739 KB, 778x870, 1599145233815.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

BRO I'M POGGING

>> No.6971154

pretty mixed about how her model looks basically identical to Snuffy's.

>> No.6971156

The new 2D model is great, but I don't love this 3D model despite it being high quality.

>> No.6971183
File: 769 KB, 820x856, 1624430291102.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

WHEN YOU NUT BUT SHE KEEPS SUCKING

>> No.6971186

>>6970846
she said in her model update stream she has enough energy to manifest a tail now

>> No.6971187

Oh i didn't know girl_dm also comissioned TheArtGun for her model, hers looks a bit worse than Snuffy's and Nyanners imo

>> No.6971197

The eyes are too big for the face/etc but the the tracking and expressiveness are much better. Fuck, this is the most uncanny valley situation i've ever been in.

>> No.6971217
File: 765 KB, 741x844, 1619215609857.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

it was like she was looking at walking garbage or something i don't know the quote from that meme

>> No.6971233

>>6971154
It's like this pipu person has one models and swaps some colors and wigs, but I guess when you have a style, you have a style. Everything about the model is functionally great. Very expressive, tracks well.

>> No.6971248
File: 751 KB, 856x854, 1619727135529.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

lmfao confirmed. She makes the exact same face Snuffy does when she drinks something.

>> No.6971255

>>6971197
I'm not really an expert on the matter but I assume the eyes are that big exactly so that it's more expressive, no?

I feel like the uncanny part comes from the fact that she looks way older than usual, but I'm speaking as someone who hasn't seen Snuffy or whoever else has had models made by this artist

>> No.6971266
File: 766 KB, 1026x870, EE1E9145-40AC-43AF-ACC4-4A1E7C1D733A.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6971217

>> No.6971269

>nyanners 3d model now
I told you live2d shills 3d was the future. Get ready to go out of business faggets.

>> No.6971278

Yeah, this isn't that great of the model. I hope she doesn't use it too much.

>> No.6971281
File: 812 KB, 813x860, 1622914983185.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Cheek puffing confirmed.

>> No.6971290

does artgun only have 1 mouth?

>> No.6971301

>>6971278
what? it looks great

>> No.6971312

>>6971269
>>nyanners 3d model now
and it's shit

>> No.6971313
File: 843 KB, 860x837, 1602021599956.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

She can make the eyes slightly bigger for an expression and it's fucking cute

>>6971290
Animal themed characters tend to have similar mouths. Bluebird has a normal one for example

>> No.6971324

>>6971061
Four ears... ew its so weird.
Why do they always do this.

>> No.6971357

>>6971269
Live2D is a lot easier to stream with and will remain the standard just because of that. Most streamers don't want to wear 3d equipment all the time.

>> No.6971359

>>6971312
cope

>> No.6971368
File: 856 KB, 842x874, 1626373489872.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6971313
Wait I worded that poorly. Bluebird's another vtuber and he's a normal human guy with wings. So he's got a regular mouth but the biggest name artgun models are the Snuffy models + girl_dm and now Nyan who all have the catgirl-esque mouths.

Anyway Nyan can make a Dreamworks face now too

>> No.6971370

>>6971269
These are still super expensive to comission and to use, are they not? It's definitely the future but i think most indies will just keep using live2D

>> No.6971371

>>6971290
she did ironmouse and veibar's too, it's probably because snuffy and nyan are both animal themed

>> No.6971423
File: 965 KB, 1050x847, 1613570997150.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6971370
Opposite actually. In general 3D is cheaper than a live2d model. I'm sure an artgun model is probably an exception given how big of a name she is by now.

Anyway ojou-sama laugh

>> No.6971424

>>6971357
Don't Snuffy and girldm use iphone facial tracking for their 3D models?

>> No.6971430

man I was expecting something like the hololive 3d models, this is awesome. she's so cute bros

>> No.6971453

>>6971370
NOT EVERYTHING HAS TO BE A COMISSION
holy shit just learn to do some basic blender editing and buy a stock model for $50
edit it to your taste and it will show your individuality
3d sculpting has a lot lower learning curve than drawing

>> No.6971465
File: 797 KB, 781x874, 1602645251804.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Check 'em

>> No.6971499
File: 308 KB, 473x849, 1603671928722.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Socks can be removed

>> No.6971510

>>6971453
Most people want their models to look good, anon. It takes a lot of general art skills to make a good 3D model.

>> No.6971519

>>6971499
But why?

>> No.6971520
File: 666 KB, 781x874, 1602645251804 one job.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6971465

>> No.6971527

>>6971499
damn she white af

>> No.6971532

Holy fuck her hips are thicc

>> No.6971540
File: 640 KB, 954x865, 1607482826930.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

lmfao that ass is huge

>> No.6971542

>>6971423
>Opposite actually
Thats news to me, i thought you needed a super good camera for the face tracking? But yeah i can see the models cheapening out once some other artists get into modeling, lately it seems that only TheArtGun does them.

>> No.6971544

ASS IS TOO SMALL FUCK YOU CREATOR-SAN

>> No.6971545
File: 567 KB, 781x874, 1627077208292.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6971465
you dropped your dubs queen

>> No.6971549

lmao lumituber's 3d model looks better

>> No.6971556

>>6971527
white legs matter

>> No.6971559

Wonder if Nyanners is going to accidentally reveal some of the special features nobody elsle is supposed to see

>> No.6971583

>>6971549
stop samefag shitting the thread up and watch another stream

>> No.6971587
File: 192 KB, 693x355, 1596774893912.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Socks have beans confirmed

>> No.6971597

>>6971540
go I wanna pick her up and fuck her on every surface in her house

>> No.6971601
File: 725 KB, 200x150, mcmahon fall.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6971540

>> No.6971603

>>6971510
No it doesn't. There are a tons of blender plugins that will baby you through the process.

>> No.6971612

>>6971583
cry harder bitch

>> No.6971621

Oh fuck, she can make some really cute expressions in 3d

>> No.6971623
File: 1.09 MB, 1452x875, 1624635087130.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

fuck what fucking reaction image am I thinking of that looks 99% like this as soon as she made this face it hit me but I can't recall what the original one is

>> No.6971624

>>6971359
stop projecting

>> No.6971628

>>6971587
so that image is canon?

>> No.6971639

looking at the artist this model is only around $5k

>> No.6971652
File: 350 KB, 590x881, 1598114790139.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I'm just grabbing as many screens of notable moments as I can, really.

Anyway BARE FEET AWOOGA

>> No.6971653

>>6971540
Ok he 100% reuses the same model, Snuffy's ass is exactly the same

>>6971623
Ironmouse has a reaction image that is exactly like that, someone posted it on the last thread i think.

>> No.6971655
File: 1.89 MB, 1916x1006, 1625270903839.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6971623

>> No.6971665

>>6971639
>only

>> No.6971669

>>6971628
she probably got the idea from it

>> No.6971677
File: 91 KB, 256x256, 1603560415901.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6971653
>>6971655
That's exactly what I was thinking of. This exact pose from Mouse lmao

>> No.6971687

>>6971653
of course he does. He's big enough just to do whatever. You can't say he's bad it's fucking Artgun.

>> No.6971689
File: 2.26 MB, 1334x750, 462A33E9-24D8-4048-A303-212BAB17B582.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.6971695

>>6971623
Looks like the 360 kid

>> No.6971707

>>6971687
Artgun is a woman

>> No.6971725
File: 194 KB, 900x926, ewgerhrtyth.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6971652
Hold the fuck up, toes shouldn't look like this

>> No.6971736

>>6971689
bri'ish

>> No.6971737
File: 690 KB, 1066x829, 1607597647756.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Artgun continues to add the souls to new models for free. Nyan's is themed after Goro

>> No.6971766
File: 293 KB, 926x610, 1620536698963.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6971737
And he has a super cute ghost ass

His mouth moves in sync with Nyan's model and the tongue works too but I didn't get an image of that.

>> No.6971777

>>6971707
"woman"

>> No.6971784

>>6971623
>>6971653
Found it, it was actually posted earlier in this thread, here it is:

>>6951374

>> No.6971798

god this is fucking trippy after associating this kind of thing with snuffy

>> No.6971810

>>6971357
don't need to wear equipment unless you want to do what melody or code miko does. Can all be done through software and cameras.

>>6971542
same camera that live2d uses. 3d modeling is a different skill than 2d so fewer people do it right now. Theres a number of other vtubers that use them, not as big as snuffy or nyanners though so they aren't really known.

ai candii has a nice model with good tracking. fofamit does it too, she also makes them.

>> No.6971826

>>6969318
Who the fuck is susu? Are the retards just making up names now?

>> No.6971832
File: 69 KB, 560x560, 1615994390497.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Is it just me or is nyan getting progressively handsome with these two new models?
And of course MEGA CUTE!

>> No.6971857

>>6971707
ftm actually but ogey

>> No.6971859

>worried about someone ripping this new model
but what for....

>> No.6971897

>>6971857
why does anyone go that way wtf

>> No.6971905

>>6971857
Did you mean to reply to the post above you?

>> No.6971920
File: 806 KB, 793x878, 1615218367409.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6971810
The 2 biggest 3D modelers in VShojo cirfcles at least are Artgun and JJ. JJ having done Zen's model, and Vei's new and pre-VShojo 3D, while Artgun did Snuffy, Mouse, Vei's other 3D and now Nyan.

Also lmfao. She has a boob grow button like Mouse does

>> No.6971923

>>6971859
>expensive as fuck for personal use
>someone just steals it because its on vrchat

>> No.6971925

Model "special features" confirmed?

>> No.6971927

THE BOOBS EXPAND I REPEAT THE BOOBS EXPAND

>> No.6971946

>>6971859
I don't think she's worried about porn being made with it, but rather someone stealing something she paid several thousand dollars for

>> No.6971957

>>6971897
girls that want ot have the bro experience but can't because woman

>> No.6971963

INFLATABLE

>> No.6971980
File: 477 KB, 869x842, 1619196411977.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Also I got a pic of Goro's tongue sticking out this time. Not a very good one but you can tell that it moves.

>> No.6972030
File: 2.30 MB, 1334x750, 3A5C5DAE-B7D7-4865-9A03-324C71085E8A.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.6972044

>>6971980
Now we need a collab with Snuffy where it's just the souls

>> No.6972103

>>6971826
Somehow the retard who shills bunny thinks randomly blaming suzu, the girl bunny dated years ago when she cosplayed, for any critiques about bunny makes it seem less likely that bunny herself is posting here. Funny how they can blame someone who is never brought as responsible but bunny self posting is totally impossible.
>>6969318
>bringing up bunnys ex who has 0 public drama with bunny and is never talked about in the threads
Kek someone is taking this very personally. Almost like they are the one being posted about.

>> No.6972119

>>6971920
wait, Vei's model wasn't Artgun as well? hers look bizarrely similar to Nyan and Mousey's

>> No.6972155
File: 618 KB, 640x653, 1617933070824.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6972119
Vei has 3 3D models. PreVShojo one (pic related) and the new one she's getting were both made by jjinomu. She also has a 3D one by TheArtGun that she used exactly once and hasn't since.

>> No.6972156

Oh god i expect Snuffy's voice everytime she stops talking for a bit.

>> No.6972157

>>6972119
did you even read the post you were responding to?

>> No.6972173
File: 1.08 MB, 1379x864, 1602204612801.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6972119
Her post vshojo debut 3D was artgun. All of the pre-vshojo ones were JJ like the pink sweater, the schoolgirl, and the catgirl maid.

>>6971290
Also you're in luck anon looks like she can make her mouth more normal shaped like she can on her new 2D

>> No.6972179

God damn, this guy Moonboot loves to drop money on Nyan

>> No.6972182

>>6972103
Half the time I see someone saying Bunny is selfposting she's streaming

>> No.6972206

>>6972155
>>6972157
>>6972173
ah, I'm stupid. Makes sense, I think I mixed up which model was used when

>> No.6972223
File: 2.41 MB, 1334x750, 1627078236708.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6972030
500 hours in paint

>> No.6972227
File: 1.30 MB, 2182x1552, 1627066896833.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Guys we're killing 3dpd more and more every day
https://youtu.be/h42p70Spxuc

>> No.6972237

>>6972179
What was the amount?
I missed it till the reaction

>> No.6972255

>>6972182
What’s with the random accusations of people who aren’t even mentioned in the thread posting though?

>> No.6972256

>>6972155
>used exactly once and hasn't since.
thank god, it was ugly as fuck.

>> No.6972268

>>6972237
a thousand big uns

>> No.6972277
File: 140 KB, 968x2048, 1618006014959.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6972119
>>6972173

This is the only picture of Vei's 3D model I have using TheArtGun's model.

>> No.6972283

snuffy's, ironmouse's and nyanners' 3d models are literal palette swaps
looking like fucking mortal kombat in here

>> No.6972286

>>6972256
This will happen with nyanners

They shouldve just improved on the vrchat model

>> No.6972293

It's like half snuffy half silvervale\
this is seriously weird. i need hugs and calming tea.

>> No.6972296

>>6972227
Wholesome lewd cinnamon roll destroying thots one website at a time

>> No.6972297

Oops, Nyanners accidentally did the pussy eating sign.

>> No.6972314
File: 23 KB, 300x300, 5Head-Emote.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6972277

>> No.6972320

>>6972155
did Vei talk about why she didnt use the artgun model since? really weird she used it once and is getting another model from someone else now, I actually liked the artgun model, wasn't the same as snuffy/mouse/nyan's

>>6972179
thats 2 grand this week not including the shitloads of subs he gave, probably 3-4k altogether. hope he's an oil baron or some shit

>> No.6972323

>>6972227
god i fucking remember that shit, it was glorious seeing all those hoes mad. mel is based beyond belief

>> No.6972324
File: 2.00 MB, 1826x1024, 1627078581133.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.6972325

>>6972277
That's actually pretty good. I'd have to see it in motion, but seems good.

>> No.6972328

>>6972227
>Digi couldn't help but get into the drama
Should have been fired then.

>> No.6972354

>>6972324
theartfag is a fucking hack

>> No.6972356

>>6972227
>I'm wayy better than a cartoon!!!!
Hahahahahahahahahahahaaha

>> No.6972396

sorry bro but if your model doesn't come with the full set including a carefully modeled cervix, womb, fallopian tubes and ovaries, you got ripped off

>> No.6972405

>>6972277
>>6972325
I do recall Vei's being pretty good and expressive, but I guess that's just kind of a given with 3D models

that being said, in static pics like >>6972324 it looks abysmal

>> No.6972407

>>6972324
I wonder how much stress this puts on the PC. I know mouse has a beast of a PC with a 3090. But on the other hand, I'm not going to install anything to personally answer my question.

>> No.6972414

>>6972324
they're more different than I remembered, I think the similar tracking is what's making people confused

>> No.6972417

DONT STOP WITH THE FACE CAPS IM BUILDING A FOLDER HERE

>> No.6972418

>>6972320
I don't know. I wonder if it made her self conscious because when she was using it, you can clearly see a lot more of her facial expressions like the other models and it seems she was slightly cross-eyed at times. Either that or she just really fell in love with the "laziness" of the 2D model.

>> No.6972424

>>6972324
GirlDm's at least looks somewhat different and works great with her character.

>> No.6972444

>>6972407
I don't know if she's had her new PC yet

>> No.6972462

>>6972417
I'm building a folder in my heart

>> No.6972464

>>6972407
I dont think Mouse's new PC has arrived yet. I dont know her current specs, but in yesterdays stream she was ripping on her potato

>> No.6972465
File: 1.08 MB, 1118x879, 1617745934352.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Pathetic

>> No.6972493

>>6972324
>literally the only ones that look different are the first models they made before homogenizing into sameface
Holy shit, it literally is just Takeuchi all over again.

>> No.6972499

>>6972418
she probably prefers the 2d model since it's "easier" to use and looks substantially better

>> No.6972501

>>6972464
Per her own words, her previous one 'blew up', so I'd assume she's got it.

>> No.6972503
File: 1.85 MB, 2281x717, 1627078199588.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I dont like the new eyes bros

>> No.6972514

>>6972418
Like I can get wanting to use the 2d over the 3d. What I don't get is why the model was scrapped and she got someone totally different to make a new one, real strange.

>> No.6972523

>>6972424
I think they all look different, but it is obvious ArtGun has a style. Most artists do. That was / is the criticism of Mouse and Nyan both being done by Nia in that they have a similar style because that's how Nia does characters. Also penguins.

>> No.6972532

>>6972182
Not even true. The defensive posts get even more numerous when she’s not on stream. Judging by overly involved personal attacks against people only bunny would have a reason to bring up into this thread like how this post points out >>6972103 it’s not so farfetched to think it’s bunny and one of her simps.

>> No.6972535
File: 473 KB, 1596x1076, 1619751451301.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6972405
>>6972325
It wasnt good. She only used it once, during 3d debut stream.
Her eye sockets look really weird.

>> No.6972537

>>6972503
Thick eyebrows are one of my fetishs.

>> No.6972542

Did VShojo force Nyanners to "update" her model? Now she looks just as bad as all of the other members.

>> No.6972545

>>6972503
holy shit the old model on the left looks so uncanny to me now that I'm used to the new one.
what the fuck

>> No.6972571

>>6972532
bitch shut the fuck up literally nobody's talking to you

>> No.6972583

>>6972501
I don't recall her saying that. Only that her keyboard broke because she spilled choccy milk on it.

>> No.6972586

>>6972414
>>6972424
Yes, the face tracking, eyes especially is literally the same. Wish there was at least some variation.

>> No.6972600

Why did this artfag dude make the eyeslike snuffys, like look at nyanners fucking model, big OPEN energetic eyes, not laid-back lazy eyes. And the mouth wtf, nyan has a new regular smile wtf is this

This is why riggers should stick to their girls and not cross over with others, shit like this happens

>> No.6972602
File: 304 KB, 1529x867, 1611084583574.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

This is Goro's stream now.

>> No.6972604

>>6972571
Hitting too close to home here?

>> No.6972609

>>6972503
Yeah dunno why they're so blueish
Pogging overall though

>> No.6972610

>>6972320
>did Vei talk about why she didnt use the artgun model since?

iirc she said the main reason is its tiring to have every single movement telegraphed and she had to keep that in mind, she was sick around that time as well so she didn't want people see her coughing. i think she just got used to using her 2d.

>> No.6972639

>>6972535
it looks pretty nice in the image you sent. far from the best i've seen of course but also really far from bad. but her 2d artist is way too good so that's probably why she hasn't used it ever since

>> No.6972653

>>6972604
Invest in meds anon. Sincerely. You've been on this crusade for months now and you've made zero progress. You've wasted hours upon hours of your life with shit literally only you care about. Do everyone a favor and fuck off.

>> No.6972654

>>6972542
For a flat fee of $500, I’d be happy to show you around the VShojo+ General island for a day, tourist

>> No.6972684
File: 784 KB, 633x525, 1595929103306.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

She can pet the cats now that she's in 3D

>> No.6972689

>>6972653
that cunt isn't in the op anymore. progress is being made. cry moar
not that anon btw

>> No.6972696

>>6972514
I also wonder if this shit was originally going to be staged over a longer period of time but the VShojo joining condensed the time frame a bit. Her 2D model was finished a good few weeks if not a month before she debuted it with VShojo, so it could have been she'd been using the 2D and then debuted the 3D a month later and then played with a bit before the jjinomu 3D model (which was supposed to be done by now but appears nearing completion). Doesn't quite explain why she hasn't used the 3D one at all since the debut. Maybe it never did exactly what she wanted or she didn't like the hand use compared to what she was used to with the jj model. Nyan is having a rough time with the hands, too, and Mousey has never quite figured them out. Maybe the camera phone hand controls are just too weird to get used to. And if you're just using a 3D model like a 2D model what's the point?

>> No.6972728

>>6972653
Bunnyblart in action. Only goes after people pointing out the obvious about bunny and not the other retards also contributing to thread degrading by white knighting. They’re both cancerous to the thread.

>> No.6972740

>>6972689
Nobody's in the OP now retard lmfao

>> No.6972758

>>6972571
We were all ignoring him for a reason.

>> No.6972760

>>6971653
Most 3D modelers use the same assets unless they're actually upgrading there shit. There's a 3D loli hentai artist I follow on Twitter that uses literally the exact same models for every animation. He just swaps the hair and skin tones. Kinda shit desu, but whatever.

>> No.6972776
File: 333 KB, 451x369, 40878880.75999997_image.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6972639
Maybe, I dont really like it. Personally I think this is weakest Artgun model, its even worse than her old 3d.
https://youtu.be/J6Je2TXdvAc

>> No.6972799

>>6972758
This always happens. Someone will say they dont like her or that she should be out the op and this lone faggot jumps in to screech at everyone. If bunny isn’t self posting, this faggot is really making it hard to believe otherwise.

>> No.6972809

Honestly though I wish Nyanners would shove my face into her ass and spray my chin with her menhera period blood

>> No.6972810

>>6972654
Is it against the rules to not pretend it looks good?

>> No.6972831

>>6972776
Her old 3d was god tier

>> No.6972844

>>6972810
Naw it’s fine if you don’t like it.
I’m not the hugest fan of it rn.
It’s just pretty obvious you don’t watch VShojo streams

>> No.6972900

>>6972776
When is her new JJ model coming in? It's basically supposed to be an improved version of this if I remember what Vei said right. I don't hate the model she uses now, but I fucking loved that old model.

>> No.6972913

>>6972844
>It’s just pretty obvious you don’t watch VShojo streams
Correct. I don't watch them because their models are so ugly. Nyanners being the exception to this until recently.

>> No.6972933

>>6972740
and that includes the cunt

>> No.6972949

>>6972760
It’s Mantis, isn’t it?

>> No.6972961

Looks like we're getting Christian Cat mode again

>> No.6972963

>>6972900
Next months, 1st august if you believe Vei. If.

>> No.6973026

>>6972949
You are correct. I really wish he'd make new assets. The girls are boring, the cocks he uses are weird and ugly, and the cum effect is actually disgusting

>> No.6973066
File: 423 KB, 220x123, frootshock.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6972913
ehhh?

>> No.6973108

>>6972696
>camera phone
It's not a camera phone, it's a piece of plastic they wear around their neck that can be easily obscured, that's why people have so much trouble.

>> No.6973109

>>6973026
He still makes those? I was tired of them 2 years ago. Shadman of 3d animations.

>> No.6973118

>>6972776
yeah, I'm not really super familiar with her old models, but going by what people are saying in the thread it seems like it's not the best.
I only started getting into watching the girls very recently, but I do usually prefer 3D since it feels more expressive and alive in general compared to 2D

>> No.6973185

>>6972324
Artgun may or may not be guilty of sameface, but that face gives me a boner every time

>> No.6973191

DONT STOP REACTION FACE POASTING BROS, UR DOING GOD'S WORK

>> No.6973228
File: 3.05 MB, 293x320, yander.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6973118
Great taste my friend.

>> No.6973275
File: 1.44 MB, 1019x874, 1598075107353.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6973191
I'M TRYING NOT TO OVERLAP BUT SHE'S CYCLED THROUGH SO MANY ALREADY

>> No.6973287

>>6966669
part of the reason zen is popular to begin with is normie streamers who boosted their early career

>> No.6973289

>>6973191
Someone post sweaty Nyan
>>6973275
Thank you

>> No.6973290
File: 1.04 MB, 865x676, file.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.6973293
File: 56 KB, 1322x745, 1617817701694.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6972913
>their models are so ugly

>> No.6973327
File: 1.16 MB, 1122x872, 1625180793131.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6973293

>> No.6973329
File: 1.08 MB, 837x690, file.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.6973332
File: 1.77 MB, 1374x1080, 1606027279081.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.6973343

>>6973108
As if it weren't obvious, I don't know shit about this technology but find it fascinating.

>> No.6973357

>>6973228
sorry anon... i really dislike Silver's. I think it's mostly the eyes that I despise the most, and how flat/unshaded everything looks. pretty much unwatchable to me, which is a shame because i really like her design. the 2d fanart she gets is great but i legitimately can't stand her model

>> No.6973360

>>6973290
She's here to collect foreskins.

>> No.6973428
File: 1.53 MB, 1084x1054, 1602521063182.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

HEY PAUL!

>> No.6973435

>>6972503
Alien Catgirl . . .

>> No.6973464

>>6972320
Maybe she didn't really like it. In some of the footage I saw, it seemed like she was trying not to sound like she was criticizing it too much while trying to find reasons to like it.

>> No.6973585

>>6973464
I’m usually one to be a positivityfag, but I myself don’t like Vei’s artgun model.
I think it looks the worst of the artgun models I’ve seen, and I would use the word ‘objectively’ if I didn’t see some anons actually wanting to see more of it.

>> No.6973593

Why her hair shaped like a triangle? And the weight, movement looks like its holding weights at the bottom but it still moves around like 0 g, confusing

>> No.6973648
File: 437 KB, 762x432, Screenshot 2021-06-17 135912.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.6973716

>>6972809
kek. I read this just as she was saying "it's been a while since I last deep cleaned it".

>> No.6973767

>>6973585
NTA but I honestly agree with you. I love her 2D model and the jj previous model was just what I was used to. The new one looks amazing, tho, and I'm sure I'll enjoy it the same as the 2D.

>> No.6973817
File: 895 KB, 589x754, 1623974196652.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6973357
Its ok, understandable. I personally think Silver's model is ok but it does look a bit weird, outdated even, compared to others.

>> No.6973853

>>6973585
I think it's artgun's tendency to have strong eyebrows. It works on the other models but it just looked off on Vei. Maybe she has resting bitch face or something IRL that also made her expression look a little strange but I feel the same way. The tracking was just as good but it still looked a bit off compared to the others.

>> No.6973885

If Knightley isn't neutered, maybe he sprayed her computer and she missed a spot when cleaning it.

>> No.6973900

We're only at 23 nyancaps

>> No.6973981

>>6973817
Outdated I agree with. I love her model, the look and the style, and she uses the 3D motion and facial tracking really well. She joked / teased a 2D model (which ended up being Kon's) and people went apeshit that she'd move away from 3D. I wonder, tho, if she might reconsider that. The 2D model might allow her to stream longer, but like Zen she's kind of a natural with it now. I'd love to see her get an updated 3D model.

>> No.6973984

Damn, she's pretty OCD

>> No.6974009

>>6973885
Jesus Christ

>> No.6974054

>>6973984
You're new to Nyan aren't you?

>> No.6974073

>>6973885
Anything to stop the abyss monster.

>> No.6974084

Nyan's already listing out upgrades she wants for the model lmao. Joker makeup and a light-up index finger to do an ET phone home bit

>> No.6974122

>>6974084
She already did a FGSFDS earlier, so might as well do an ET FGSFDS.

>> No.6974131

>>6973585
I didn't like it much either and, as a new viewer at the time who was lured in by the live2D, I wasn't happy to hear her say she'd be doing 3D more often. It looks like a Bratz doll.

>> No.6974210

>>6974131
If you want a Bratz Doll, that's AiCandii

>> No.6974226

okay, i have 22 different reaction faces for nyan.
anyone else before the thread dies? will label and gib mega.

>> No.6974257

>>6973981
I think she'd loses a lot of the "bimbo" style she's going for by going 2D. Her entire brand is built on it a lot heavier than even Zen's was.

>> No.6974262
File: 1.11 MB, 818x826, 1621098968339.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Chuuni as fuck

>> No.6974352

>>6974262
My geass…

>> No.6974374

>>6974262
MY GEASS!

>> No.6974693
File: 652 KB, 1290x723, 1615273103624.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6974226

>> No.6974732
File: 84 KB, 1225x833, Ehq1gX5XcAAn4PE.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6972503
But can your new model do THIS?

>> No.6974787

>>6973428
>>Crazed Nyanner's Laughter? Or Piss-Gremlin mode?

>> No.6974816
File: 331 KB, 2040x1440, 1612994015715.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>tfw ur pp small

>> No.6974930
File: 691 KB, 1240x768, sdd.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.6975009

UP TO 26. tyvm every 1

>> No.6975110

>>6974816
>>Try not to laugh challenge Nyanners?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdCaYEffB0Q

>> No.6975164

>>6966340
>family issues
>headache
>migraine
>sick
>voice gone
>depression
>house flooded
>too hot
>setting up mic for 4 days
>dad having surgery
>shit came up irl
>didn't start DLing game
>anxiety
>12 days setting up dual PC
>ISP
>family emergency
>bbq
>more family stuff
>fixing sleep schedule
>cramps
>feel bleh
>wants to focus on collab instead of streaming herself
>need rest
>feel shitty
>mental break
>5 days of period cramps in March
>wanted to let people get ahead in the game so they can watch her with no spoilers
>would just rather play russian lost ark

Basically VShojo turned her into a part time streamer instead of the 12 hour 7 day a week juggernaut she used to be.

>> No.6975442
File: 344 KB, 1293x1065, 1599193218699.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.6975462

>>6975164
She was honestly keeping a really good schedule for the week before it got really fucking hot. Temp started dropping today anyway.

>> No.6975533

>>6975442
YES.

>> No.6975587

>>6975442
Is this supposed to be Viebae's period blood?

>> No.6975589

>>6974257
I don't think that's true. Hime exists and there are a lot of other 2D models that have that inherent sexiness. Look at Vei's. She can do a lot with her body to make it sexy and enticing.

>> No.6975865

>>6975587
>tfw your crush gives you the cherry pie surprise

>> No.6975887

>>6969212
you just know...

>> No.6975900

lol, always assumed that people who spoke to her hated her. I wonder where she picked that complex up from

>> No.6975940

>>6975900
Truly a mystery, if only she figured out how to get over it, then shared that information with me.

>> No.6975945

I don't have her new model, but let's be honest here, Snuffy model was Artgun's magnum opus.

>> No.6976087

>>6975900
again the only member of this damn circle that doesnt think they are the worst part of the circle, is the one that IS the worst part of the circle.

>> No.6976129
File: 247 KB, 2048x2044, D15C23D2-1368-4EB9-BC83-37DB1B5FE8F6.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

https://www.twitch.tv/ironmouse

peeksa time

>> No.6976208

>>6975164
>VShojo turned her into a part time streamer
But she did this shit before she joined VShojo too? I don't watch her often, but I know I used to see anons complaining about her cancelling stream for cramps or a headache regularly.

>> No.6976379

>>6947953
I dreamed that Vaebei shat the bed :(

>> No.6976429

>>6976208
it started in January with "im not motivated to stream with the old model, i want to stream with the new one so well wait for the debut then go hard" and "my pc cant run 3d model and new games, after debut i can play all these new games with the 2d"

>> No.6976649

>>6976429
>"im not motivated to stream with the old model"
>1000 models later

>> No.6976656
File: 10 KB, 1148x147, 1607056848695.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6976208
her stream hours by month since 2016

>> No.6976713

Near the end so NEW THREAD
>>6976669
>>6976669