[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/vt/ - Virtual Youtubers

View post   

File: 901 KB, 2000x1901, 1624869302826.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6885727 No.6885727 [Reply] [Original]

With HololiveEN having it's first anniversary right around the corner the thing that comes to mind first is the lack of collab between the two branches. EN was alledly set up in a different way compared to JP, more alike the ID branch and yet almost a year in only Cali has collabed with Rikka twice. EN are not idols they're entertainers there's no need to adhere to gachikoi rules
It's really strange give how warm a welcome the boys gave to EN and how eager they were to talk about their new sisters. I honestly find is disheartening and a little hypocritic that people like Kiara who has been collabing with Anitubers couldn't bother inviting Roberu, Shien or Oga to Holotalk in order to promote their 3D debuts. This all becomes very stupid when compared to ID2 who debuted after them and their relationships with the Holostars are great, Astel and Ollie are I C O N I C
Either way, I just wanted to express my dissatisfaction with how EN has treated the Holostars and since we're deep in headcanon valley I'd like to propose some collabs
>Mori x Astel karaoke
>Ame x Shien Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes, come on you want to see Ame collab with her oshi
>Ina x Oga drawing stream, Majin is a surprisingly decent artits
>Gura x Astel karoke, Yamaha has software that would make long distance singing collabs easier
>Gura x Shien drinking stream, peak autism
>Anything shitpost related from Ame and Aruran
>The Holostars in Holotalk
>Orange friends collab, Kiara and Roberu
>EN and Stars Among us collab.
Either way I already made my point clear. HOLOPRO LOVE

>> No.6885889

>>6885727
Who cares, the two branches can barely even communicate. What are they going to do, stare at each other?

>> No.6886180

>>6885889
That hasn't prevented EN and JP collabs.
https://youtu.be/a7CvRf4vFYc
https://youtu.be/Qaisd-obqJY
https://youtu.be/UAH_wGEUtAw
Ina, Mori and Kiara have good enough Japanese to talk to the boys.
And the language barrier didn't prevent Gurame from collabing with the JPs
https://youtu.be/v84sTgJ-2cE
https://youtu.be/TfgYuM0gUDk
https://youtu.be/eAGllMWOJ-4
https://youtu.be/Aj0lxOOLrPI
https://youtu.be/LPHmXGJw9jI

>> No.6886541

I agree with Holotalk due to the show's structure, but regular collabs should only happen between two members who are comfortable with each other, or looking for an excuse to get closer. Forcing these things only leads to awkward shitty streams nobody enjoys watching.
But even for Holotalk, there's nothing wrong with her prioritizing the JP girls, even the Meme Review ended before Coco could get all of them to participate, and people used to beg for collabs in that one as well. If we start getting repeat guests before we get Holostars, it'll be a little more fair to complain.

>> No.6886547

Collab beggar at it again

>> No.6886777

>>6886547
>Implying it's any different than the Coco situation
Both of their fans want to see it

>> No.6886835

>>6886180
Are you serious? It doesn't matter for girls because hurr durr cute noises. That's why JP girls have any EOP following. Stars don't get that luxury outside of the 20 people that pity follow them.

>> No.6886850

>>6886541
>Forcing these things only leads to awkward shitty streams nobody enjoys watching.
So like every single time Ame plays APEX with a JP...

>> No.6886966

I feel bad for Holostars fans. It's literally never them that make these collab begging threads.

>> No.6887029

>>6886835
>It doesn't matter for girls because hurr durr cute noises
Shien makes the cutest noises in Holopro.
Ina, Kiara and now Irys are able to completly handle a conversation in Japanese and the Mori and Rikka collab proved that singing is all they need for KINO collabs. Mori, Gura and Kiara all could easily have a Karaoke collab with Astel, Izuru or Rikka without having to worry about the language barrier

>> No.6887889

>>6886850
The shitty stream part sure, I can't stand watching them myself, but they're not forced if they keep inviting each other because they want to try to get closer, even with a language barrier. But the key word is "they", instead of "we".
Are you really that desperate to watch a shitty stream but with a mixed gender setup instead of a single gender one? Why? I want to see the boys grow too, and they are. Aran just hit 2k+ watching him fail at upa gacha. If you want to support them, buy the ticket to their concert at the end of the year, instead of begging for streams you don't even want to watch.

>> No.6888024

>>6885727
>EN are not idols they're entertainers there's no need to adhere to gachikoi rules
I don't know about the others, but I know for sure that I have at least seen Gura referring to herself using the term idol multiple times and to some degree does idol-like things.

>> No.6888198

As a Holostars fan literally none of these sound appealing at all and look like streams that would get the boys a massive amount of hate. I want Holouters 3 before I see a fucking EN/JP Karaoke. I guess Among us is okay, but I heard there was an issue with the ENs who played with JP fanbase wise, and I'd rather avoid all of that.

>> No.6888430

>>6885727
Ollie will support the stars. Fuck EN whores

>> No.6888523

>>6886966
I feel bad for Holostars. Half of their comments are English and they have a hard time in zatsudans
They never asked for pity from KPOP stans but somehow still got it

>> No.6888564
File: 40 KB, 306x325, 1610422181039.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6886777
>Both of their fans want to see it

>> No.6888633

Let's be real Holostars are kinda boring. Except Roberu and Shien to a degree, they try really hard to sound like "male idols" almost like they're ansta characters and not real people

>> No.6888737

>>6888523
how do you know they have KPOP stans? sorry I only watch their apex streams

>> No.6888751

>>6888523
It's annoying to see them have to restate the rules a ton because EOP fans won't listen, and clip things that shouldn't be clipped like some utawaku, or flood the chat with unrelated comments like "so cute" when the guy is just trying to talk to chat. I'd say Roberu and Temma's EOP fans are okay. Seeing them get confused and spam retarded shit when Astel was upset a few weeks ago actually made me seethe
>>6888633
They are actually normal and nothing like ansta shit.

>> No.6889052

>>6885727
homofags deserve the rope

>> No.6889325

>>6888737
When you've been on the internet long enough outside of 4chan, you can just tell, plus their names/icons. Mostly in Izuru's chat.

>> No.6890451

>>6888633
Wanna know how I know you don't watch Holostars?

>> No.6890806

>>6890451
I did, they're boring.

>> No.6891460

>>6885727
>Homobeggar so desperate he made a thread to beg for EN collabs
Lmaooo

>> No.6891634

>>6890806
You can find them boring but it sounds like you picked some random criticism to stick onto them, what exactly makes you think Ensemble Stars?

>> No.6891653

>>6885727
Both parties are better off with not collabing with each other.
Just kill yourself, homobeggar.

>> No.6891785

>>6888523
I tuned into Astel's stream once and I was amazed at the number of English commenters who don't seem to understand him and were only commenting random shit like "SO CUTE!!!"
Them being kpop fans actually explains it

>> No.6892228

>>6885727
I used to want collabs like this but I don't care anymore. I'm more excited for Roberu collabs with Animare and Voms than anything else and I hope the others can get good connections to other groups like that as well.

>> No.6892385

>>6885727
Homobeggars get the rope

>> No.6892421
File: 140 KB, 470x509, 1626032048973.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6885727
Please dont be like this anon

>> No.6892628
File: 298 KB, 506x565, 1608741333985.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I don't bump bait threads like this since they're never made by actual homofags, but I'll do it just once to say this: the boys need Japanese fans the most right now and collabs like this won't help them with that. Plus forced shit sucks. I'm tired.

>> No.6896048

>>6885727
EN barely collabs with JP other than Kiara who speaks japanese and Ame who just plays Apex with the same few people sometimes.
Maybe you can annoy those 2 with another collab begging SC so they can pretend to care and then forget about them again.

>> No.6896160

>>6892628
The way OP is typing makes me think it's the Astel falseflagger again

>> No.6896263

>>6885727
>These bait threads again
I know I'm stupid for commenting in a bait thread anyway but I just wanna say:
Holostars are better off collabing with 774s/Nijis/Indies than with Hololive

>> No.6896578

>>6885727
>EN are not idols they're entertainers there's no need to adhere to gachikoi rules
You mean making money. I liked Ollie and Astel's collab but I think it's dumb to push this hard for something no one really wants.

>> No.6896643

>>Gura x Shien drinking stream, peak autism
faggot clipwatcher

>> No.6896875

Are these threads destined to be created forever?

>> No.6896996

>>6885727
kiara literally said she would invite stars after going through all the members
OP, what the fuck are you on about?
You’re making me embarrassed to share a board with you.
Are you really possibly a senpai/kouhai to me?
It’s unmotivating.

>> No.6897038
File: 184 KB, 300x300, image0-1.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6885727
Ogey beggar falseflagger. Holostars are doing fine by themselves, and i'm happy for them. Have your (You) and go fuck yourself, the boys don't need collab with the other holos. Just go to their streams and support them, that's enough. Would you do that, falseflaggerchama?

>> No.6897040

>>6896263
This. Hololive girls are great. The ones who interact with the Stars are great as well for not bowing down to fans. It's just the fanbase that sucks. They have way too few watchers to be able to withstand the seethe if they collab with more JPs.

>> No.6897061

Every member of En has interacted with them already, I just wonder why no one pays attention and then posts a bunch of stupid shit.

>> No.6897106

>>6888564
lol get rope'd idolfaggot

>> No.6897138

>>6892628
This.
Also I forgot sage existed again....

>> No.6897141

>>6897040
Learn English

>> No.6897202

hey anons, it’s not a crime to remind people that save exists, it’s just punishable if you announce you do it.
always remember, don’t be like me and forget

>> No.6897245

>>6897202
>save
fuck I meant sage

>> No.6897321

>gachikoi rules
Do people really still think this is a thing? The girls aren't begging for holostars collabs only to get shot down by management, in most cases they choose not to because they want gachikoi fans. As for the "idol" image, Sora and Suisei, the two most idol-like holos have worked with holostars before and received negligible backlash. It's not the pure idol types who are against holostars collabs, it's the GFE streamers like Rushia or Lamy. You may dislike it, but gachikoi make up the majority of a hololive girl's income via superchats, membership, merch, etc. The normal viewers aren't going to spend that much on a streamer, so the incentive is to pander to unicorns.

>> No.6897532

>>6897321
Coco was the virtual oposite of a GFE and ye once Kaoru died she completely ghosted the branch...

>> No.6897645

Put simply, Hololive is for lonely people who want a virtual girlfriend and Nijisanji is for people who just want to watch entertaining people. I doubt it's gonna change anytime soon so the homos are SOL

>> No.6897653

>>6897321
Honestly I'm inclined to agree but there's several holos that don't qualify as "GFE" that still ignore them, there's even holos who collab with men but not the holostars. I feel like there might genuinely be some managerial interference

>> No.6897773

herewegoagain.loop("OP is a faggot")

>> No.6897887

I don't think there's anything wrong with wanting Hololive to be more united, I'm sure Cover would also love if there was no barriers between any of the branches.
But it's also very clear that only the talents have a say in that matter, and while it does seem like the boys are open to working more with the girls, most of them don't have any interest in working with the holostars and that's their right, for once I'm glad no one is being forced to do things they don't want. Disappointed that they girls could do so much for the boys but don't want to? Yes, but also not surprised

>> No.6904916

What is this thread?

>> No.6904977

>>6885727
you homofags are worse than vshojofags

>> No.6905104

>>6885727
It's very easy to communicate with anitubers when they can speak English. The conversation between stars and EN is going to be awkward as fuck. The only one that had interest in it was Ame, and imagine the awkwardness of that...

ID and Stars worked well because they tried to have chemistry even before they started collaborating, thanks to many of their members able to speak Japanese. EN doesn't have any communications like this. Ina's Japanese is elementary, Mori can only say 6 words. Kiara is the only one able to do this.

>> No.6905118

>>6904916
Thanks for the bump retard

>> No.6905182

Calli and Rikka being able to collab already establishes that there's absolutely nothing holding EN and Stars back from asking each other out. The lack of collabs just simply mean that neither side wants to do any. Why even make a big deal out of this? Why blame EN or idolfags when Calli and Rikka have already shown they're allowed to not give a shit about idolfags? Is it that hard to accept the rest of EN and Stars just arent interested in working with each other?

>> No.6905546

>>6885727
Sure the are entertainers but that doesn't mean girls don't have gachikois. The truth is that only EN you are gonna see in the future doing collabs with homos is with Mori.

>> No.6907519

>>6905104
>Mori can only say 6 words
Watch her collab with Rikka on his channel, honestly she wasn't bad at all with Japanese there and the acoustic karaoke sounded very nice

>> No.6908493

>>6892628
they've had years to build a JP fanbase and it hasn't panned out, it's not "muh EOPs" fault that the only people that watch holostars in japan are fujos and gay unicorns. Normally I'm against corporate meddling in entertainment but scheduling regular inter-branch events might be the only way to expose them to the rest of the fanbase since the talents won't do it themselves

>> No.6908749

>>6908493
>might be the only way to expose them to the rest of the fanbase since the talents won't do it themselves
Done that, the latest one is Hololive Summerfest. People know they exist, people just don't give a fuck.

>> No.6908751

I will only bump this in hope that you collabbeggars stay in here

>> No.6908989

>>6885727
Ina is a huge idolfag
Kiara was a real life idol
Gura referred to herself as an idol multiple times
Even the wigger wants to be an idol since idolfags would cream at the thought and shower her with money
I don't watch Ame but she'd probably be the same as Gura
ENs pander to the same audience as JPs.

>> No.6909031

>>6885727
Holostarfags just need to admit that the Holostars aren't that great/entertaining compared to Nijis and even traditional JP streamers in general. Some of you are real fans but most are either hipsters or saviorfags who don't even watch their streams but will always be in comments whining.

>> No.6909072

>>6892628
If you want girl vtubers you watch Holo, if you want dudes you watch Niji seems to be the sentiment in JP.

>> No.6909147

>>6885727
They congratulate ecah other on special occasions which is enough

>> No.6909156

>>6897653
Do you like what the girl is doing? Then she's GFE. Some people don't want to admit that and make up shit so that they feel better about themselves.
>>6897887
The boys would get more views if all the people who whined on boards, discords, youtube comments, reddit, KF, etc all tuned in to their streams like the Fall Guys tourney we had. How many are following Temma's APEX training? Props to 4chan for actually having discussion and actual Holostrs knowledge at least.

>> No.6909246

>>6885727
>begging for collab between stars and HoloEN
Literally why? HoloEN (excepting Ina of all people weirdly enough) are utterly awful and retarded at collabs even between their own genmates let alone outsiders. And to be honest what the stars need aren't extra EOP viewers (who they already have plenty) but strong JP base. Holo girls with "No males" rules in general are either socially incompetent bore snoozefests or their fandoms are too infested by gachikois and retards to be an appealing collab potential.
Beggarfags need to stop buying the "one family" or "all branches should be closer together" narrative and look elsewhere. Collab with other agencies, Animare, Nijisanji, whatever, develop close networks with them. That's what some of the Stars are already doing and that's a good thing.

>> No.6909362
File: 1.73 MB, 1417x2000, idlsit.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I like how the creepy hetro shippers don't see the irony in spouting 'the girls should be allowed to collab with any boy they want!!' but throw a fit when the girls outright don't want to collab with them anyway since they're small and irrelevant clipwise

>> No.6909398

I'd prefer it if HoloEN didn't collab with anyone, even if that meant Ina not collabing with Nabi.

>> No.6909611

>>6909246
>Collab with other agencies
They've been doing that for ages and it hasn't been working. Same for Animare. Its just rough. There's too many chuubas and not enough fans.

>> No.6909839

>>6909611
>it hasn't been working
In what sense, that it wasn't growing in Holo-tier explosive growth rate, something that literally only happened to Hololive girls? Holostars used to be in a really bad position but nowadays are growing normally and reasonably by the standards of any other vchuuba groups. Either get the fuck out of your Holo bubble or just shut the fuck up.

>> No.6911255

>>6885727
>Kiara who has been collabing with Anitubers
When did this happen? Calli sure did but when did Kiara collab with them. Shadowverse hardly counts since her coach was a VTuber too.

>> No.6914443

Fuck the homos

>> No.6915691
File: 243 KB, 527x390, 1611602230926.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Imagine being retarded enough to fall for OPs blatant falseflagging

>> No.6916087

>>6905182
>Is it that hard to accept the rest of EN and Stars just arent interested in working with each other?
Yes, specially after Coco's graduation when Holostar members expressed that they regret no being able to approach Coco. Astel cried because he never felt big enough to DM her and Oga expressed how thakfull he was for the JPs who reacted to his debut.
The Holostars are genuinely happy when someone that's not ID approaches them, so at least on their side there's very clearly a lot of interest in collabing with JP and EN

>> No.6916122

>>6908749
>People know they exist, people just don't give a fuck.
A merch collab isn't the way to work things out. Collabs are the only way to expose them to actual viewers it sounds a little bad you do have to force people to see them it can't be just a matter of knowing they're there and collabs with just FBK and Matsuri aren't enough

>> No.6916237

>>6885727
ID2 doesn't even really care about Holostars aside from Ollie, nor does Moona from ID1. Almost none of JP does. In reality they're the equivalent of small indie vtubers with little audience overlap, there's nothing really appealing about collabing with them and little demand from the fans to see it happen.

>> No.6916330

>>6916237
Sorry but indies would kill for the homo viewership

>> No.6916366

>>6916122
Mori collabed with Rika. The increase in his subs was intangible.

>> No.6916405

>>6916366
No it wasn't he gained over 10k subs and Spiral tones is her second most viewed song

>> No.6916426

>>6916330
Yeah there's a reason they're indies and not coporate vtubers. Different expectations

>> No.6917396

>>6916330
From the point of view of the indie yes. From the point of view of someone who gets 10k viewers the difference between someone who gets 100 and someone who gets 600 isn't quite as meaningful.

>> No.6917707

>>6885727
Even if they and their fans would all be okay with a collab, they wont happen if they have no good reason to do them. Basically all Holostars said they wont ask for collabs first and only accept them if the girls ask them.
Mori wanted to work with Rikka and she did and now it's already over 2 months since she did anything with them.
Kiara thought about having Holostars on Holotalk but at the current rate she's doing them that wont happen for a few years. And I heard that she's usually waiting for the guests to reach out to her first.
The other 3 don't really have any good reason now. Maybe Ame will finally play Apex with Astel some day if another girl convinces her but don't count on it.

>> No.6917760

>>6917707
>Mori wanted to work with Rikka and she did and now it's already over 2 months since she did anything with them.
it was the other way around. Rikka approached Mori, that's why the song is on his channel

>> No.6922357

>>6916087
>Astel cried because he never felt big enough
His own fault then, fucking pussy.

>> No.6925098

>>6916426
Even if you separate homos from hololive they are still in third place

>> No.6931693

>male vtubers
miss me with that gay shit

>> No.6931740

>>6931693
you are gayer for not sageing

>> No.6937255

>>6886180
>Mori speaks Japanese
You got to have down syndrome if you think she can she can speak any bit of Japanese. While I agree their should be more collabs, Mori is the last person I would expect to collab since she hates Hololive and streaming in the first place

>> No.6938299

>>6937255
She collabed with Rikka

>> No.6938950

How do I get into Stars? I really love the Lives, but I kinda want to watch the dudes bc most of them have such a nice "Me and the boys" energy.

>> No.6939006

>>6938299
Did you even listen to it?

>> No.6939153

>>6939006
Yeah it was fucking great when they started singing

>> No.6939271

>>6938950
They're currently all getting their 3D debuts as preparation for the concert at the end of the year, watching the 3D debuts would be a good place to start to see which one you enjoy the most.

>> No.6939349

>>6939271
aye then ||I mostly watch EN bc I don't like watching subbed clips, but imma try||

>> No.6939414
File: 170 KB, 1200x1200, Morikka.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

https://youtu.be/hl1oofD34AU?t=2615

While you're reading the rest of this bait thread, why not listen along to the best version of Live Again and give Rikka a view?

>> No.6939417

>>6897532
Coco has stated that he wouldn't collab with men.

>> No.6939614

>>6892628
This is what Miko actually did. Cover force Holostar do the Miko route but thing is not going to well. They cant get more JOPs.

>> No.6940041

>>6939414
>best version of Live Again
This is why no one likes you

>> No.6940263

>>6939349
If you can't understand any japanese, you might enjoy Temma's long running series of learning english in various contexts. His english speaking audience is extremely well behaved, and he's very receptive. Aruran is another one who is always happy to try to communicate with his english speaking fans, with streams dedicated to things like learning english slang or teaching JP slang to his viewers.

>> No.6940286

>>6909072
Pretty much, the new Niji dudes debuts all had 70k+ viewers, There clearly is demand for Japanese male vtubers and I seriously doubt the nips aren't aware of the holostars
They just don't care

>> No.6943043

>>6885727
Homostars collab beggars are so fucking annoying. Cant go 3 seconds without forcing this shit on everyone

>> No.6943850

>>6943043
>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T WANT BETTER FOR THE HOLOSTARS, THEY SHOULD BE TREATED LIKE SHIT FOR NO REASON BY THE GIRLS OOOOOO

>> No.6943989

>>6943850
Who cares about the Hologirls lol. Holostars collabs with girls outside of Hololive and it's actually fun

>> No.6944061

>>6943989
>There's nothing wrong with ignoring your coworkers even when you could change their life for the better without any effort

>> No.6944110

>>6943043
>he fell for the falseflagger's bait

>> No.6944223

>>6944110
>It's always falseflaggers, there's not a single bad apple in the fanbase

>> No.6946635

>>6885727
Take your meds or Kys

>> No.6946830

>>6944223
where do you think we are right now? retards like you are the reason why falseflagging exists, stop replying to the damn thread and ignore the obvious bait

>> No.6947172

>>6944223
based anon is telling the truth

>> No.6947227

>>6943850
>>6944061
Maybe if beggars can outdonate the unicorns

>> No.6947271

>>6947227
Unicorns aren't a thing

>> No.6947297

>>6947271
Yes they are, beggar-kun

>> No.6947404

>>6947297
Go ahead then, prove it. You must have literally ANY proof of a Holo collabing with male and it having negative consequences.
Because as far as I can see, Mori is still making BANK and FBK has good viewership. It's almost like unicorns are entirely made up

>> No.6947659

>>6947404
Mori still lose some paypigs and FBK always beg for money with her ASMR shit. You can check the archive, too lazy to find it for you, it's the 9999999th loop about this shit anyway

>> No.6947777

>>6947659
Mori made more than 90% of the JPs last month

>> No.6950305

>>6943850
>strawman quote
Argue what he typed next time.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action