[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/vt/ - Virtual Youtubers

View post   

File: 287 KB, 498x498, Takanashi_Kiara_Portrait.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6857977 No.6857977 [Reply] [Original]

Hand em over

>> No.6858092 [DELETED] 

>>6857977
her roommate saying Kiara

>> No.6860430
File: 98 KB, 850x741, 3CDD6BAF-CAEE-49B6-9C93-17B6AA4B7528.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Rumor has it that Kiara is my happily wedded wife.

>> No.6860496
File: 486 KB, 617x457, 1604920409015.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>be a young japanese student
>our english teacher is a foreigner
>she's 10/10 smoking hot but incredibly cringey trying to be relatable and hip with us
>feel bad for her since shes hard working and just trying to make learning fun, but the students tease her a lot
>read online that in the west it's normal to give your teacher a red apple as a sign of gratitude
>sneak into her classroom before anyone else is in
>put a red apple on her desk
>"Yo little guy is that a red apple?! Yooo shout out to my man over here anon for the FAT aka apple!"
>heart jumps out of my chest, fall over in surprise and fear
>my teacher is suddenly at the door, which i could've sworn i had closed
>"Can't thank you enough, dude, this is totally 'poggers' as they say."
>what is she fucking talking about
>i want to leave but she's blocking the only exit
>"Let 'your boy' give you a thank you toot man!"
>a what
>"Big ups to anon-chan over here!!"
>she walks up to me
>she's incredibly fast, covers the distance in seconds
>i'm cornered
>one of her hands pins down both my wrists, the other starts pulling up my uniform shirt
>i'm scared and confused so i start crying
>"It's fine it's fine it's fine it's fine..."
>i don't know if she's talking to me or herself
>she starts fondling my chest and kissing my neck
>can't help but moan, even if i know it's wrong
>"That moan was 'hountou sekushi' my guy!"
>pray that someone walks in and stops her
>she drops to her knees and starts fiddling with my pants
>pulls them down, i feel so ashamed at how hard i am
>she pulls out a recorder from her skirt and plays a painful note on it
>i'm pretty sure that's school property
>puts the end of the recorder on the tip of my dick
>"Thank you! toot
>cum instantly

>> No.6860549
File: 153 KB, 960x954, 1620068769406.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6857977
>Miko and Pekora are sleeping next to each other in separate futons
>Suddenly Miko whispers: "Pekora...I..."
>Pekora being a sperglord says nothing
>"I've always loved you Pekora, in fact every waking moment I lust for your bunny cunny"
>"Please let me make love to you.."
>Pekora's sperglord mind starts racing she has no idea how to react to this because she's superstraight and hates gays
>awkwardly mutters "O-Ok"
>Miko is overjoyed
>Miko opens Pekora's legs and starts eating her out
>Pekora starts moaning
>Pekora's body is enjoying it but deep down she feels this is wrong
>"Mikochi, stop. I changed my mind"
>Miko starts aggressively fingerbanging Pekora
>Miko whispers in Pekora's ear: "shhhh just let it happen, it'll feel good in a moment."
>Pekora doesn't understand why she's feeling pleasure, she's not attracted to women
>after a few minutes of fingering Pekora, Miko presses her shaved pussy against Pekora's hairless bunny cunny
>Pekora feels a wet sensation enveloping her crotch
>She realizes it's Miko's love juices
>The feeling of Miko's hot skin rubbing against her clit is making her incredibly wet too
>She looks down and the entire futon under them is soaked in their nectar
>They scissor
>Suddenly Pekora cooms
>She tries her hardest to stay quiet but lets out an incredibly load moan
>Miko is overjoyed and french kisses Pekora
>The taste of her own juices mixed with Miko's saliva make her nauseous
>Miko embraces Pekora and falls asleep next to her
>Pekora is wide awake the entire night and is disgusted with herself
>Morning comes and Miko wakes up and kisses Pekora on the cheek
>"I love you Peko-chan"
>Miko is the happiest Pekora has ever seen her
>Pekora just acts like nothing happened
>Pekora goes home and showers for 5 hours straight

>> No.6860789

>>6860549
This isnt hot, its sad and disturbing.

>> No.6861123
File: 55 KB, 793x579, kiara.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Imagine being Kiara in that sleepover and having to be all like "damn, Houshou Marine, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all she really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old in her con dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Kiara and not only sit in that chair while Marine flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks and leathery skin, and just sit there, boomer meme after boomer meme, hour after hour, while she perfected that dance. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone in chat tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, HOUSHOU MARINE LOOKS LIKE THAT?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of joshikōsei and supermodels and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Austria. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the manager calls for another collab, and you know you could kill every single person in this apartment complex before the police could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Kiara Takanashi. You're not going to lose your future idol career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

>> No.6863151
File: 1010 KB, 1118x1973, MI5dVdKS6pT0BhowO-QZt22Ycp6-F8H_Ii0TLko6x8Q.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.6864076

THE TRUE STORY OF HOSHIMACHI SUISEI
Suisei's maternal grandmother is Grand Duchess Anastasia Nikolaevna of Russia who escaped the execution of the rest of the Romanov Family. In a display of cunning, she chose to remain in Sibera, as it was the last place her enemies would ever look, assuming she would flee. She married and gave birth to Suisei's mother, who she raised to speak English natively, so as to further allay suspicion, for nobody would assume a native English speaker would be part of the Romanov bloodline. After she died, the Kremlin got word that the Romanovs might still be alive and Suisei's mother fled to Japan where she married an unassuming salaryman. There she gave birth to Anemachi and Suisei. Suisei is fluent in Japanese and English. She speaks English natively from her mother and Japanese natively from her father. Suisei's newfound fame is of great concern to her mother and that is why Anemachi must always live with Suisei no matter where she goes, inclduing her most recent move to the Holohouse. She's there to keep an eye on Suisei. Her mother watches all of Suisei's streams just to make sure that Suisei never slips up and reveals her heritage.

Some examples of Suisei accidentally revealing herself include:
>Revealed she was Russian on her roommate's twitter
>Very proficient at Tetris, a Russian game loved by Russians
>Very proficient at Project Winter because it reminds her of her ancestral homeland of Sibera
>Always wears an Ushanka (Russian Fur Hat) in Among Us
>Occasionally slips and pronounces something correctly in English
Additionally, Anemachi will report back to their mother on Suisei, that is why people have seen her "talking" to stuffed animals, it's really a stuffed animal with a hidden radio inside
Further proof
>Anemachi cannot be seperated from Suisei
https://youtu.be/duMU1DSmYDQ

>Anemachi "talks to stuffed animals" really making her reports to their mother
https://youtu.be/RWuABgihelI

>Suisei holding her own against the #2 Tetris player worldwide
https://youtu.be/5cC9NmmCbOo

>Her mother even joined her membership so she could watch those streams and make sure Suisei doesn't revel anything. Also listen to how Suisei pronounces member when she imitates her mother, thus outing them both as native English speakers.
https://youtu.be/5FiG3rfRU9U

>Suisei pronouncing fuck like a native English speaker
https://youtu.be/37IOYCj60Eg?t=4356

>Suisei acting out her desire for revenge on her family's enemies in the frozen wastelands of Sibera in Project Winter.
https://youtu.be/sJJEiG0QOBI
https://youtu.be/gNtW2SssBCo
https://youtu.be/WdaW5VwFQpw

>> No.6865151
File: 168 KB, 1104x572, 1611201083499.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I LOVE INA

>> No.6867618

>>6860496
Opened the thread just to see if this is in. "Based", and see ya.

>> No.6867665

Somebody post ollie yubigate timestamp

>> No.6867773 [DELETED] 

>>6860549
so this is what actually happened between them...migoti...

>> No.6869754

>>6865151
I fucking love Ina so much that nothing does anything to me.
I can't cum to anything else but Ina
Every time I think about dragging my hard dick on her flat chest and playing xylophone with her ribs
I cum buckets in seconds

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action