[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/vt/ - Virtual Youtubers

View post   

File: 30 KB, 477x392, 1692442672431557.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
68434135 No.68434135 [Reply] [Original]

there's too much selen dick sucking here, i need to hear more from the other side. NTTDHS and all that, was NijiEN actually in the right when it came to her termination? is selen actually lying? or not telling the whole truth? did NijiEN just blindly terminate/graduated the past organs in the last 2 years out of boredom or from a spinning wheel? because i like to believe they still held a sense of being professionals when it came to big decisions and such. not to mention everyone keeps mentioning Riku's yacht but i don't think anyone knows where that came from. also if you wanna bring up the anycolor graph, make sure you have the timeline set in 1 year and not 1 day because people would just make fun of you. if i wanna shit on nijisanji, i need to know if they are actually in the wrong.

>> No.68434439

Yeah hey I’m kind of lost. You know where the Ina thread is?

>> No.68434575

>>68434135
>because i like to believe they still held a sense of being professionals when it came to big decisions and such.

I would make a witty remark to mock Niji, but with the context being a suicide attempt that would just be wrong.
Almost as unprofessional as Niji's decision-making.

>> No.68434666

>was NijiEN actually in the right when it came to her termination? is selen actually lying? or not telling the whole truth?
No one knows the truth. Nijisanji seems to support Selen's claim that she was being bullied in-corp, but stresses that it doesn't mean she can go around perm autism, which is what she really got term'd for. She and several other people say there were no perms needed. Other ex-Niji have supported Selen's claims of bullying and weird manager nonsense, with Mysta, Zaion, and Pomu implying even worse is going on.
>did NijiEN just blindly terminate/graduated the past organs in the last 2 years out of boredom or from a spinning wheel?
NijiEN graduations are not a isolated incident. NijiID has been slowly graduating for several months at a time, and this is a company who has shuttered at least 2 other branches (whether you consider the original NijiID shuttered or just shuffled into NijiEN is your own thought). Those who have graduated (Nina, Mysta, Pomu, Kyo) clearly have their own reasons for doing so (Harassment and stress, lots of reasons including the shuttering of the ID branch which would force his graduation since he's moved there now, school, return to fleshtubing), and the 3 terminations have returned to being indies despite the terminations, each getting sponsorships, which implies professionalism.
>Riku's yacht
I think that's a joke.

>> No.68434960

>there's too much selen dick sucking here
There's not enough desu, I'd suck her thick dragon cock

>> No.68435160

>>68434960
Hope your belly has enough space for my cum.

>> No.68435267

The Riku's chat yacht meme something started by BVTM that got through to the normies.

>> No.68435320

>>68434135
More from the other side? How many more pages do you need? Selen has barely said anything. It's niji's own version of events that have people mad.

>> No.68435333

>>68434135
They were right to terminate her.
The way they went through it... It's like child tantrum, not professional company.
The idea of NijiEN management how to fire someone is to smear them with anything they can. They did it with Zaion. They did it with Selen.
Like NijiJP is not a saint and has lots of their own shit, but they never went that low. Just look how Gundo got "graduated".
Night and day.

>> No.68435350

>>68434135
>everyone keeps mentioning Riku's yacht but i don't think anyone knows where that came from.
That's just a joke about how Nijisanji keeps boasting about record profits yet none of that money seems to be being reinvested into things for the benefit of their talents, unlike Cover where their profits result in things like the new big ass 3D studio, so people started joking about all that profit going into Riku's yatch.

>> No.68435595

stop making new posts retard, its not any better than the MUH SAFE SELEN posts

>> No.68435605

>>68434439
Yeah just search wah in the catalog

>> No.68435698

>please bros i can't not defend the big corporation, my mind is melting, please give me something to work with, please

>> No.68435984
File: 263 KB, 362x461, file.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Selen reached for the nuke first. Niji side can only sit and wait until it blows over before they can speak up and tell their side. And the reason I am right is because they didn't go for any gay fake apology. Normally a company in this position would release some fake non-apology but they don't because they will fight her lies once people become a bit more open to listening.

>> No.68436056

>>68435333
Pretty much this. Making the decision to terminate her contract was inevitable and honestly understandable.
But trying to smear her name right after she attempts suicide is NUTS. There isn't really a "two-sides" to the outrage since people only need to read niji's own announcement to get pissed at them.

>> No.68436106

>>68434135
My take is that Selen definitely did break rules in ways that would get her fired from any corpo (the "please re-upload" tweet in particular would get literally anyone drop-kicked out the door). However, that rule-breaking happened in the context of gross negligence and incompetence from her management that would drive any remotely motivated person in her position to either quit outright or to try to push the boundaries and see what she could get away with. Easier to ask for forgiveness than permission and all. She chose to keep pushing. Unfortunately middle managers don't like it when you rub their face in their own laziness and incompetence, so they responded by giving her even less crucial support, overreacting to minor rule infractions that would normally be ignored or given a slap on the wrist, and probably by turning a blind eye to any bullying/harassment issues that may have been happening.
The end result was a toxic feedback loop that was going to push Selen out on either her own terms or the company's sooner or later unless major changes in management happened; the only question was who would hit their breaking point first. Turned out it was pretty much both Selen and management at about the same time.
So from a pure legal/corpo drone perspective, Selen fucked up and her termination was justified. From any sane perspective, she got fucked over by shitty management and selective rule enforcement.

>> No.68436406

>>68434666
Even the perms problem seemed to be on Nijis side since every artist has come out saying they gave perms months ago. And then some other artists talked about Niji management messing up invoices on the regular so it sounds like incompetence on their part.

And this is a Japanese company so you know them being retarded is not some unrealistic scenario.

>> No.68436707

>>68436056
They should've terminated her right after the video got privated and just say that.

>Selen Tatsuki was terminated for breach of permission rules
Or some boring gay shit like that. Maybe even refund her the money on the low down (yeah I know that wouldn't be needed but 15k is pennies for a corpo and it would've shut up any comments from Selen, I'm basically advocating bribery here). But no, they literally had the graduation queue already set up and couldn't have another "graduation" so soon or it would've tarnished their reputation... look at how that turned out huh? Kek.

>> No.68437198

>>68435333
>>68436056
>>68436707
In what kind of deluded world you're living in you tards
We already have dozen of statement from people she commissioned saying she herself had to pay for projects and how they keep sending them documentation with wrong names when they even bothered to send any

Management is both retarded and malicious
>fuck up somewhere
>hur dur it's not us it's the talent who breached our contract not going through proper channel

fucking nigger behavior

>> No.68437463

>>68434135
Selen being terminated was justified otherwise it would not have been done... I mean they can't be THAT incompetent right.

The issue is it was a totally preventable situation that was the result of repeated failures on the part of Nijisanji that point to a toxic work place culture and institutional failures on multiple levels.
We then fall back on Nijisanji's track record where they allowed KR to be run the same way and the same thing happened.
We then hear of several former talents including Matara breaking down into tears when their new managers tell them the things that the managers take care of.

Finally a running line of the talents being told they have no worth.

It's just really hard to defend them. I am sure there are good things about Nijissanji but those are probably all on the JP side. The EN side is being treated like they treated IN, KR and ID giving me no reason to assume Nijisanji will change how they treat foreign branches.

>> No.68437585

>>68434135
your first mistake is treating this as an isolated incident. combined with everything else they've done and all the terminations and graduations i think it's pretty fucking obvious that something isn't right with the company. you'd have to literally be a paid shill at this point to even attempt denying that. or perhaps you're just riku's personal cock sleeve?

>> No.68437633
File: 561 KB, 299x299, 2434 enna smile.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>68434135
Genuine nijifag here, trying to be objective. The truth is that we don't have much definite information, and a lot of what's going around is rrats and conjecture. That said, even if Selen "deserved" it, NijiEN management still dropped the ball real fucking hard, and not for the first time.

>was NijiEN actually in the right when it came to her termination?
Maybe on a technicality. Selen was known to combat management to arrange unique content, collabs etc. While her insistence was the absolute right thing to do in terms of content quality and career trajectory, this is a jap corp, and with that come some rigid as fuck rules. Most likely she had to keep bending and breaking them to grow and prosper, and that gets you on the company shitlist quick. The nail that sticks out gets hammered down and all that.

>held a sense of being professionals when it came to big decisions
I think it should be obvious by now that NijiEN management is, if not just plain malicious, then outright far too inept to fill their seats at the company. They may have been trying to do what they believed was the professional move, not considering the damage they were about to deal to literally everyone involved, even independent associates such as liver mamas, merch partners etc. Another characteristic of a rigid jap corp, you even self-destruct by the book. Everything we've learned since, including how Selen herself learned of her termination, points to a total failure in professionalism at the branch management.

>is selen actually lying?
Doubt it. Some things may have been misinterpreted, and a lot is vague (also, NijiEN management were the ones to out the harassment angle in the termination letter), but Selen's the one who got done dirty here. You don't rebel and nuke a company in which you've invested years of time and effort just for shits and giggles.

>Riku's yacht
Joke/meme that the brown minds of /vt/ took as gospel, as with any rrat. The yacht stems from the fact that Anycolor tends to sit on a lot of the profits they generate, instead of investing them into developing their business further. Constructive discussion on topics regarding Nijisanji is unfortunately hard to come by due to the massive amounts of antis, shitposters and literal retards itching to hop on the bandwagon at all times.

>> No.68438830

>>68434135
>because i like to believe they still held a sense of being professionals when it came to big decisions and such
Selen's and Zaion's termination notices were very unprofessional, in my opinion. As some Anons have already stated, it's these termination notices that made me sympathise with the fired person, not the fired person's side of the story.

>> No.68440609

>>68438830
>it's these termination notices that made me sympathise with the fired person, not the fired person's side of the story
Well put. I wasn't a dragoon, but even if it turned out the harassment angle was a nothingburger, I'd still be on Doki's side just for how long it took NijiEN to utterly bungle the situation in the end.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action