[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/vt/ - Virtual Youtubers

View post   

File: 229 KB, 1063x1500, 1698934418336516.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
68338163 No.68338163 [Reply] [Original]

I think it wouldn't be that farfetched to say that Enna was the IRyS Schizo after all making the anti-IRyS threads after what is being unfolded right now.
I still don't understand how Enna managed to get Pakistani's supporting her though

>> No.68338306

>>68338163
Selen was a known dramafag in Nijisanji Irys kek

>> No.68338306,1 [INTERNAL] 

Hey everyone, I couldn't wait to tell you about this amazing discovery I stumbled upon - https://melbet-affiliate.ng.. It's more than just your average online service; it's become a passion of mine that's also been a fantastic source of additional income. Whether you're passionate about sports betting or online gaming, Melbet caters to a wide range of interests, ensuring there's something for everyone. What sets them apart is their exceptional affiliate program, offering a chance to earn while immersing yourself in the excitement of the games. Take my word for it, this platform is definitely worth exploring!

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action