[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/vt/ - Virtual Youtubers

View post   

File: 1.09 MB, 2764x1080, 143nij.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
67994165 No.67994165 [Reply] [Original]

>> No.67994229

>>67994165
Enna and it's not even a contest. Millie is just a retard and a bootlicker.

>> No.67994673
File: 317 KB, 1921x1153, sdf.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Interesting to consider.
Enna has permanently established Nijisanji EN as the cuck agency that you're only really gonna be able to watch if you love hetero shipping.
But the damage Millie's 4chan stream did is honestly incalculable, it really feels like THAT was one of the big moments that caused the downturn of their agency. So much trust was lost among members that didn't want that stream to happen, not least of which was Mysta.

>> No.67994743

>>67994165
Enna, easily.

>> No.67994976

>>67994165
Millie is a nice girl who was corrupted by Enna. Anyone answering Millie has never watched Millie or Enna, Enna is the devil.

>> No.67995144

>>67994165
enna is poison
and millie is a useful idiot

one is actively malicious and the other is harmful dumb.

>> No.67995159

>>67994165
Enna by far. She's the evil queen, Millie is just the incompetent henchman.

>> No.67995202

>>67994165
People want you to think it's Millie to save their 'Golden Child' that would like nothing more than to fuck off than be made to work.

>> No.67995281

>>67994165
Everyone will say Enna, but Millie was the one who did the fake Discord stream.

>> No.67995579

Millie by far. I've read most of Enna's yabs and most of them are stuff absolutely nobody gives a shit about. The "shares CP" thing for example has been spammed here non-stop and it's NEVER picked up any steam, same with all her other sociopath antics.
Even the cucking fiasco with Kyo was something outsiders just watched with disgust and moved on from, rather than something that was actively destroying Nijisanji's reputation.

Millie's /vt/ stream alone did more damage singlehandedly than any other member aside from MAYBE Zaion thanks to her leaking the dirty laundry (2% etc.)

Then you've also got her pathetic pootlicking recently and unironically going "only 2 have graduated, that's not that bad okay?" which, to no one's surprise, has aged like milk.

>> No.67995657

>>67994165
Enna

>> No.67996034

>>67994165
Enna

>> No.67996059

>>67994165
Millie.
Not only that she is completely useless on her own as a talent, but she also damaged Niji's reputation a ton.
Enna is an annoying cunt but at least she can draw people in to watch her. I saw her singing karaoke to over 10k people and streaming random shit to 5-6k for a while.
Millie is just a fucking bum.

>> No.67996724

>>67994165
Millie is just a retard, Enna is evil

>> No.67996779

>>67994165
Enna is an awful person but ultimately all of her yabs only affected her and her fans.
Millie did the 4chan stream (that was amplified in impact by Enna, but ultimately Millie was the mastermind). Enna had the shipbaiting with Kyo but Millie did a lot more in contributing to NijiEN's cuck culture, frequently organizing intergender collabs, lusting for every male member of nijiEN and even pushing for a unit (MLP: Millie, Luca and Pomu) just to get Pomu and Luca to spend more time together on stream.
While this is not actually her fault (Petra's actually), it was on a Millie stream that the "ALL OUT WAR" discord leak happened

>> No.67999200

>>67994165
I'd say who did more damage to the brand verses internally.
Enna did more damage to the brand with >>67994673 and the fact she formed a clique that blocked Nina out of her own gen.
However, Millie's 4chan stream caused everyone's 3D debut concert to be cancelled, after they already did the work. I can't imagine how those who took no part in the stream felt when they got punished for Millie's act and it became a turning point for the talents that could to leave.

>> No.67999342

>>67994673
>But the damage Millie's 4chan stream did is honestly incalculable
The one who mentioned 4chan in that stream was literally Enna lmao

>> No.67999492

>>67995281
Wasn't supposed to be a 4chan stream, Enna derailed it

>> No.68000441

>>67995281
1. It was probably Enna's idea
2. Originally it wasn't supposed to be a 4chan stream but Enna derailed it and turned it into one literally with her first message

>> No.68000706

As one not versed in niji yabs can I get a rundown on the 4chan stream and its consequences?

>> No.68000729

>>67996059
>I saw her singing karaoke to over 10k people
she might be a bed person, but her singing voice is over the top

>> No.68000963

Millie is cute (adorable)
I like ennas voice a lot and she tells funny stories sometimes
I'm glad that enna stopped saying low key and zoomers slang like that every other word

I only watch clips tho

>> No.68001147
File: 134 KB, 603x397, Irony.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>67994165
I used to like Enna way back when. She was always a massive bitch, but she was a funny bitch. Then she went from funny bitch to infuriating bitch with Kyo’s addition to the mix. The spite she has towards her fans isn’t even worth laughing at, it’s simply sad.

I’ve watched Millie, too, at times. Millie is naive and gullible, with no one to properly wrangle her. So she ends up doing dumb things like the GC stream and goes balls to the wall to defend Niji’s reputation instead of actually putting in effort into getting projects done that make the EN branch look good (projects that would get cancelled as seen with Pomu and Selen, but the point is they were at least trying to improve the situation.)

The worst of the two in my opinion is Enna by far. Millie is like the misguided henchman to Enna’s evil villain, as another anon put it. I can feel bad for Millie but I can’t bring myself to feel bad for Enna, she’s done it to herself and her actions come from a far worse place.

>> No.68001190

>>67994165
I thought the Millie hate was a joke for her having no situational awareness with the Selen tweets.

>> No.68001314
File: 91 KB, 594x724, 1706742941348615.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

how about the one responsible for bringing them into the company in the first place

>> No.68001345

trick question it's Elira
they both belong to her nepohire clique same for the hateful faggot uki
nijien in the end will just be her nepohire clique remaining that follows elira everywhere while everyone else graduates
that arvun guy would've been in it too but he rightfully leaked everything

>> No.68001402

>>67999200
>Millie's 4chan stream caused everyone's 3D debut concert to be cancelled, after they already did the work
QRD?

>> No.68001472

>>68000706
Well Millie and Enna would constantly make references to /vt/ and 4chan, to play up the "look at me I'm a shitposter like you guys" angle. Eventually Enna got the idea that one of them should do a stream browsing /vt/, and basically pushed Millie to be the one to do it, maybe because she knew it might blow up in their face. So in the end Millie gave in and did a stream browsing /vt/ which caused a shitstorm since most of her audience and some of her coworkers were uncomfortable with it

>> No.68001607

>>67994673
were there any big yabs after illuna's debut? Because it seems like they debuted right around the peak of the branch's popularity and things came crashing down after that.
Secret GC, aloupeeps always getting cucked, and other yabs seem more like the symptoms than the actual problem

>> No.68001679

archive of the /here/ stream?

>> No.68001891

>>68001472
What actually happened
>Enna becomes obsessed with Kyo
>starts doing NTR baiting and even a bedroom offcollab with him
>this gets her an immense amount of hate, her most dedicated fans and supporters turn anti
>as the numbers start to collapse for Luxiem, the branch is looking in a dire situation
>she starts to stir up drama to get views and stop the decline of her channel, insulting people and acting like a shitposter
>gets so incredibly asshurt at her haters she lashes out at them during the Secret GC, showing immense bubbling frustration while pretending to be cool on the surface
>the backlash of the Secret GC gets her and Millie a "silent suspension"
>millie serves her suspension first, communicating only through Enna
>Enna tells Millie the best idea is for her to do a "comeback karaoke" instead of the apology everyone was hoping for
>The songs are all premixed and prerecorded, audio adjusted by Enna herself. Enna spent so much time doing that, she ran out of time to prepare for her own birthday
>before her birthday complains about pulling all-nighters every night trying to prepare
>birthday happens, stream is cut short and all the songs are poorly mixed because of shitty preparation
>Enna leaves afterwards on her "silent suspension" but takes this opportunity to have an extended vacation in Japan
>comes back from Japan and isn't the same. Trying to control her swearing and her shitposter attitude.
>stops singing altogether, sounding increasingly miserable as her friends start graduating
>hinting at possible graduation in the future

>> No.68002073
File: 1.67 MB, 498x379, Enna paw.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>67994165
>I want to rule NijiEN with my friends

>> No.68002093

>>68001891
Thanks loreanon. But where does the /vt/ stream fit into this?

>> No.68002143
File: 248 KB, 642x433, 1671996841241155.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>68000706
It's still on Youtube, anon.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zg2XZDyi7Vs

But if you don't want to watch, the quick run down is that Millie was hyping it up as a sort of "whos who" stream where fans would try to guess who the anonymous talent is. The problem is the stream was derailed literally as soon as it began by an individual called "slumsaint" likely enna because she has a vaguely "heavenly" aura to her design by saying
>Hi 4channers
>she is /here/
And from then on it basically spiraled into them all throwing shade at each other under the guise of anonymity.
I've seen a few fans here defend the stream as satire, and how the people don't like it only feel that way because it holds up a mirror to them, but I disagree. In some cases they just repeated common complaints verbatim like Nijisanji churning out talents like its nothing and how people think Lazusydia was the best era, which proved more than anything shows that some of the talents had this board living in their heads despite how much money they made and how popular they were prior to 2023. And they were still adored on /vt/ before this stream.
The other problem is that they came up with complaints NOBODY on /vt/ mentioned even prior to this stream like FLOPSOLEIL and how they made fun on Pomu's own 3D debut. There's not really any satire because it's not giving people anything to reflect on, nor is it really poking fun at the schizos that believe that way. It felt more like you got to see the livers let out their true thoughts in real time.

>> No.68002262

>>67994165
the ugly one

>> No.68002289

>>68001314
>>68001345
I'm pretty sure these threads are only made by catalogniggers, but it's always funny to see people never bring up Elira being the actual stem of the problem.

>> No.68002370

>>68002143
>It's still on Youtube, anon.
That doesn't look like the catalog anon

>> No.68002559

>>68001402
>Nijisanji had everyone's 3D model ready for a full branch concert, but millie's retarded stream forced them to delete all the models at the last minute, rather than just fire millie
or
>they lied, didn't have any models ready and made up an excuse to pull out of the concert, which they only announced in the first place for PR while other companies were getting their talent's 3D debuts and concerts out

>> No.68002627

>>68000706
Enna, Millie, and a bunch of ohters did a reading /vt/ stream and got in trouble for it

>> No.68002686

>>67994165
My question is why does Enna talk like a nigger when she’s asian

>> No.68002733

Millie is the Mel to Enna's Rushia

>> No.68002908
File: 57 KB, 640x531, moona.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>muh 4chan stream
It wasn't a big deal, no one outside of /here/ cares
>but Mysta
Again, no one cares. Both fags here and Millie are probably stubborn enough to think the they are both correct; /here/ fags probably think the fact Millie and whoever participated did it at all means this place lives rent free in their heads, meanwhile Millie might regret doing it but still feels that the reason she could do something like that is to demonstrate how little she and her coworkers care about this type of shitposting.
Millie is just dumb.
Enna started out more vindictive, more spiteful, and more unironically believing that basically the entirety of the vtubing audience were like, ugly autistic 4chan manchildren and she didn't feel bad about the "cuck" jokes, or calling them losers, calling them ugly, etc.
It took a while both for her to mellow out, and meeting fans, to realize not her entire audience is like that because vtubing attracts a ton of ironic weebs, and there are a few actual weebs that aren't autistic messes.

>> No.68003072

>>68002908
>insult people in a nasty way because you think they are a certain stereotype
>realize they don't quite fit that stereotype and stop insulting them so much
So she's actually a bad person

>> No.68003076

>>68002559
Yep. Second one is more likely since why would they ever spend money on 3D when it can go towards YACHT FUND?

>> No.68003112

>>68002908
I don’t know a lot about Enna but then
1. Why become a vtuber in the first place if you hate what you believe the audience is so much?
2. Even if that’s what you believe, why would you openly bite the hand that feeds you by insulting them?

>> No.68003259

>>67994165
Enna and its not even close.
Millie is just an useful retard.

>> No.68003269

>>68002908
>meeting fans, to realize not her entire audience is like that
She spent hours meeting fans at Otakuthon long before she leaned *in* to the cuck jokes, before that she was mostly a semi-ironic doomer

>> No.68003610

The downfall of NijiEN was caused by
>oversaturation/ACCELERATE destroying the "everyone is friends" atmosphere
>hiring based on noombers rather than talent
>noticeably overbearing management and ongoing demoralisation of the talents and fanbase
>the rift between the CGDCT fanbase (gens 1-3) and yumeoshi fanbase (gens 4-5) and eventual exodus of both

>> No.68003706

>>68003072
>So she's actually a bad person
That's a fair conclusion to arrive to.
>>68003112
>1. Why become a vtuber in the first place if you hate what you believe the audience is so much?
I don't know if hate is the right term. Enna says she has used 4chan very little, and that she came here to learn "what people really think," but found the shitposting/schizoposting not worth reading. The "cuck" jokes are her saying she found a bf, and her audience not believing her. And her calling them losers included her as well. She was raised by sort of unloving Chinese parents in Canada, and her mom is unironically schizo. I think at debut Enna carried a lot of low self-esteem and self-hatred she projected on to the audience, and I never really found any of it to be super scathing, or again, something she didn't include herself in (maybe what'd hurt people here the most is a girl telling them they are ugly virgins, but Enna never want as far as that AFAIK because she probably thinks she is an ugly virgin herself).
>2. Even if that’s what you believe, why would you openly bite the hand that feeds you by insulting them?
She still found an audience because she can be funny and sing well, and this might blow your mind, but vtuber fans are willing to put up with a bunch of shit from people they like. I don't know if it's sunk cost fallacy, low self-esteem or just completely removing themselves from the actions and words vtuber does and says that may hurt the audience, while only focusing on the good ones.
I mean really, if everyone here really, honestly lived up to what they said when autistic things like,
>if she ever talks to a male i'm dropping that fucking whore and cancelling my membership
are said, Rushia/Mikeneko would not have an audience.

>> No.68003734

>>68003269
Can anyone think of any reason for this behavior besides "she’s just a bitch"?

>> No.68003950

>>68003706
>And her calling them losers included her as well
Now is that just your wishful thinking or did she say that herself?
I just wonder how much of what Enna fans say is actual opinion and what is just cope.
Some people just are pieces of shit, not much more to it, coming back to her all the time is just an abusive relationship.

>> No.68004098

>>68003706
In her previous stream Enna said that when she was sitting with a bunch of other people, a guy came around and started talking about how he got into harvard, and how he doesn't eat junk food and exercises every day, and she acted incredibly viciously to him telling him that nobody likes him and he should fuck off and leave.
The fact that someone else being a positive, successful, put-together person makes her so viciously angry shows how obsessed she is with being the center of attention and making her supposed "trauma" the center of every discussion. It's interesting that for someone supposedly so depressed in life, she's constantly surrounded by a million friends. She also talked about bullying kids in school even as a young child.
Yeah Enna is definitely a bad person.

>> No.68004153

>>68003950
I'm not going to bother looking through a bunch of streams and clips, but yes, she included herself in the "loser" category at times.
It makes no difference to me, I watched Enna alone very little, I just watched her in some collabs because she can be funny.
And to further answer question 2 - her fans still gave her money, and I think that regardless of whether or not she unironically hates her audience, she hates working retail even more and that's likely what life has in store for her after NijiEN.

>> No.68004212

>>68000706
A disaster for the nijisanji race

>> No.68004274

>>68004098
>Yeah Enna is definitely a bad person.
Yeah, she's vindictive and dislikes other people's success. That's like one of the first things I said.
She is a worse person than Millie and she has done more than Millie to damage NijiEN's reputation.

>> No.68004279

>>68004153
>she hates working retail even more and that's likely what life has in store for her after NijiEN.
That's hot.

>> No.68005105

>>67994165
Millie did slightly more damage overall, but Enna is a lot more malicious.

>> No.68005425

>>68004098
she's a classic femcel

>> No.68005522

>>67994165
Millie is just Enna's pet and so anything she does in Enna's fault

>> No.68005896

Hopefully she puts those soft, chinese feet that Alopeeps keep bragging about to good use at some point.

>> No.68006295

>>68001314
>>68002289
Because Elira doesn't do anything other than try to help people she viewed as friends. Yes, nepo bad. Yes, her friends are shit. But she doesn't actually *do* anything.
It's not the talent's responsibility to filter nepotism, it's management. Without the others making her look bad, Elira is just a quiet nerd who likes to show off her weeb games to people

>> No.68006475

>>67994165
Enna by a mile. Millie is dumb and makes mistakes but enna actively ruins streams and collabs with her shitty humor and self-obsessed views while also making a clique that fucks over everyone she doesn't like.

>>67994673
Honestly this is less on Millie suggesting a bad idea but her manager giving it the go-ahead instead of going "This is an awful idea".
The entire point of a manager is to stop shit like this and let them do good content, but nijiEN managers seem to be obsessed with blocking good content and letting shitstorms pass that need to be taken down.

>> No.68006593

>>68006475
>Honestly this is less on Millie suggesting a bad idea but her manager giving it the go-ahead instead of going "This is an awful idea"
Same managers that bullied Selen and Pomu btw

>> No.68006938

>>68002559
>>68001402
You already had Luxiem say they all went to Japan to record for something, and Ike famously went 'There it is' when the covid excuse was used for cancelling the it.
Signs point to everything being ready, but because of Millie's 4chan stream, management cancelled it in retaliation. And given how they burned Selen, Niji management have no issue with throwing away boat money if it means asserting their dominance.

>> No.68007124

>>67994673
The two most upset about that stream were Mysta and Pomu and look where they are now

>> No.68007126

>>68006295
Elira is the popular girl in class who sits off to the side acting innocent while laughing at bad jokes as the bullies pick on the nerds, which is the actual source of her laughter.
She encourages bullying/bad behaviour but wouldn't DARE ruin her image by acting as such herself. Basically encourages Enna to be her alpha bitch self behind the scenes because she finds it funny. Either way, it's still Enna doing that shit not Elira.
Pretty sure Elira is the one who encouraged Finana to be crude all the time after debut and why Elira has constantly pushed Finana away once Finana wanted to stop doing it and collapsed in on herself.

>> No.68007222

>>68007126
That's a nice rrat
Proof next week?

>> No.68007233

>>68007126
That's hot.

>> No.68007322

Just remember the GC stream was on Millie's if she didn't like the direction Enna was taking it she could have killed the stream

>> No.68007360

>>68006938
>Niji management have no issue with throwing away boat money if it means asserting their dominance.
It honestly makes you wonder how the company lasted up until this point. You can understand early on since vtubers were still new and they were in the "growing pains" stage of the company, but they've "matured" and yet still have these terrible managers and some talents like Enna/Kyo/Millie that actually needed to be tard wrangled but never are.

>> No.68008632

>>67994673
I jumped ship a while ago, what's this 4chan stream thing?

>> No.68008800

>>68008632
>>68002143

>> No.68010820

>>68002289
I mean Elira never really did anything to shit on the others. She's not part of all out war discord screenshot, she didn't actively shit on Zaion saying she was gaslit and she was streaming and doing her own thing while the others shit on their coworkers during the GC stream. It's her fault for bringing these shit friends of hers but she didn't actively do the shit things they are doing. She is also one of the few who would collab with Nina while the mean girls exclude her.

>> No.68011093

>>68007360
The problem was mainly in management, where they didn't bother to hire more of them. So you had one manger assigned to a whole wave so they're overworked or play favorites, and then bringing in new managers with no experience, but ego to think they can control people so they're much more likely to such down projects.
And with the fact that livers have no one to keep an eye on them, you have terrible people like Enna, Kyo and Millie shit up everything.

Compare this to when NijiEN first started out with Lazulight and Obsydia and the praise Pomu would constantly rain on her manager for being helpful and putting her mental health first, it's no wonder everything fell apart.

>> No.68011349

>>68007126
It sure it all comes to you in a dream anon

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action