[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/vt/ - Virtual Youtubers

View post   

File: 185 KB, 850x1200, __mori_calliope_and_death_sensei_hololive_and_1_more_drawn_by_shaketarako__sample-60415e0b1f9b48e5a8c826ebc836ac85.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
67794661 No.67794661 [Reply] [Original]

I saw Mori Calliope at a convenience store in Tokyo yesterday. I told her how cool it was to meet her in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother her and ask her for photos or anything.

She said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but she kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing her hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard her chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw her trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen pounds of cat food in her hands without paying.

The guy at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first she kept pretending to be tired and not hear him, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When he took one of the bags and started scanning it multiple times, she stopped him and told him to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After he scanned each bag and started to say the price, she kept interrupting him by yawning really loudly.

I'm still in shock! Anyone else had similar experiences?

>> No.67794929

Yeah two weeks ago i saw her in a allyway digging through dumpsters. I tried to chat with her but she kept mumbling something about Ted Nugent

>> No.67794989 [DELETED] 

>>67794661
but what about HungryBox?

>> No.67797372

Yeah right

>> No.67801610

>>67794661
cringe

>> No.67803335

>>67794661
What a vivid and faggy imagination you have, anon

>> No.67804440

>>67794661
And then the kombini attendant cheered so hard that he shot... just unfathomable ropes of cum that pushed you both out of his fucking store.

>> No.67806786

When I was younger, maybe junior high, I got roped into watching my 3 month old niece while my sister got her hair done. SO when there i am, sitting in the waiting area of a hair salon with my niece, and who walks in, but Mori Calliope. I was nervous as fuck, and just kept looking at her, as she read a magazine and waited, but didn't know what to say. Pretty soon though my niece started crying, and I'm trying to quiet her down because I didn't want her to bother Mori, but she wouldn't stop. Pretty soon she gets up and walks over. She started running her hands through her hair and asking what was wrong. I replied that she was probably hungry or something. So, Mori put down her magazine, picked up my niece and lifted her shirt. She breast fed her right there in the middle of a hair salon. Chill girl, really nice about it.

>> No.67809204

>>67794661
Weird, some other anon had a similar experience when he ran into Ryan Gosling.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action