[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/vt/ - Virtual Youtubers

View post   

File: 812 KB, 1933x2600, Betrayed.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
65797885 No.65797885 [Reply] [Original]

Reminder that you chose this path, she was tired, burnt out, and still wanted to be with you. But you ridiculed her about react content. You were all blind, you couldn't see the suffering she was in, you didn't really care, as long as you were happy at Guras expense.
I aint a chumbud, but I remember that stream vividly, her eyes changed that day, less expressive when chat hollered at her not to cheapen her content. I felt like the witness to something horrifying, the crowd over passionate yet oblivious. I saw what Gura saw that day, a mob and their insufferable weight. I don't blame Gura for choosing to disappear. I hope she is a lot happier being free of those crazy circumstances. Maybe her love of streaming will come back, but I will always remember those broken eyes.

>> No.65798766

>maybe her love of streaming will come back
nah, money is too good. Better than streaming for superchats and memberships

>> No.65799788

>>65797885
What exactly happen on that stream?

>> No.65799790

I think it is a joke that so many of you think she's filthy rich after 1 successful year at hololive that she can just sit and do nothing. Compared to JP she didn't get much through donations like super chats, and she sells just about the same as others when it comes to merch. From what she earns, she has to give a big cut to Cover.

Other popular streamers I know of from Twitch even with merch lines have to stream every day to keep things rolling. I think her absence isn't because she's lazy. If she liked money, she'd do a tweet once in a while to keep herself in people's minds, but she doesn't. She wants to fade away.

The every compliment Gura got from her fans during her first year is now looping with Fuwamoco, it's like the torch is being passed on. within holoEN

>> No.65799820

>>65797885
>you ridiculed her about react content
it's important to cut the tumor out before it can metastasize

>> No.65800674

>>65799820
So no Gura was the better alternative?

>> No.65800997

>>65799790
What are you talking about? She made bank and has enough to live comfortably for a few years without working at least.

>> No.65801069

>>65800674
undoubtedly yes

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action