[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/vt/ - Virtual Youtubers

View post   

File: 800 KB, 1160x955, consume.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
65633813 No.65633813 [Reply] [Original]

It's Unicorns fault why their are so many male collabs in Hololive JP.
>I don want my oshi to collab with males because I'll get jealous
That's the stupidest reason ever. If that was true, then there would be way more collabs with males then their already is, oh wait.
If that the reason, then the Hololive member will try and avoid collabs that they think will make their fan jealous.
Meanwhile, in HoloEN, fans denied jealousy being the reason they don't like male collabs.
Instead they said that they like CGDCT and look what happened, male collabs in EN reduced to almost nothing.

HoloJP: They try to avoid making their fan jealous.
HoloEN: They try to keep Hololive a part of CGDCT genre.

>> No.65634140

>>65633813
You have the mental capacity of a used condom.

>> No.65634771

The reason is that males make shit chuuba content and we don't want to see it or hear it as a female chuubas main customer base.
It is a product we don't want. If you sell a product we don't want, we will spend our money elsewhere.

>> No.65635485

>>65634771
Are you really spending it elsewhere ? Or spending at all for that matter , Or you are just larping ? Because I have yet to see a full on CGDCT indie explode in ccv and superchats from a new wave of unikeks seeking that product , more like you only want corpo CGDCT for the clout

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action