[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/vt/ - Virtual Youtubers

View post   

File: 29 KB, 640x480, 0nkyf2figp671[1].jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
65421138 No.65421138[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

So it seems the girl from Gawr Gura ended up binging on a pussy while locked up on a meth bender

>Hey folks. After a recent thread sought to decode the channel’s declining viewership, I felt the need to clear the air and pull back the curtain to some extent. Obviously a number of factors both in and out of our control have contributed to our lower viewership; YouTube has changed drastically during and after COVID, for example. We put out more concerts with fewer streams, which I understand isn’t for everyone. But more than that, I hope that this sheds some light on what’s been happening over the past year. Trigger warning: vague description of assault.

2022 was, by a wide margin, the worst year of my life. After The Fourth of July, my wonderful friends saw fit to give me a ‘work intervention’, as I had been producing 3 streams per week in the 18 months since COVID lockdowns, and it was destroying me. I finally believed them upon experiencing a mental health crisis in November when, after not sleeping for 4 days, I found myself ranting combatively and nonsensically to Fauna and Mumei. During a moment of (relative) clarity, I checked myself into a hospital - my thinking was that they would sedate me. There, I was instead admitted to the mental health ward, where I was attacked and forced to give a direct kiss by another female vtuber. When I checked myself out in the morning, between the borderline manic episode and newfound trauma, I hardly knew what was real anymore. I decided to enter a rehab facility, where I spent the months of December through February undergoing therapy and slowly coming to terms with what had happened (this is why I disappeared for a month last year).

Kiara and I broke up this summer. I will not go into any details out of respect for her privacy. We are on good terms and I wish her every happiness. Needless to say, however, this compounded my depression and PTSD.

>> No.65421401

And then they all fucked. The End.

>> No.65421659

>>65421138
Ok, but will she resume streaming?

>> No.65421675
File: 108 KB, 463x453, IMG_5298.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>65421138
Wat?

>> No.65422559

wait, why was there another vtuber in the nut house?

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action