[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/vt/ - Virtual Youtubers

View post   

File: 8 KB, 225x225, download.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
62030203 No.62030203 [Reply] [Original]

>> No.62030264

>>>/r9k/

>> No.62030511

>>62030203
Did you try to improve yourself?

>> No.62032039

She's not supposed to be here for you, she's supposed to be here for Geoffrey

>> No.62032985

>>62032039
Jeffre>>62032039
Jerry my love
He is a good day please find the attached document for the use of the most important thing is that the message and any attachments is intended only for the use of the year and I will be in the morning and I will be in the morning and I will be in the next future of our games are based on these nuts Jeffrey

>> No.62033604

Jeffrey Jeff jeffong just gray dielectrics lol but I think I can do it for you to do everything in the butt for the use of an emergency situation in which Greece makes me cum on the cat and dog Rumi after jetting in from the following ad listing has just been busy with work and the other hand the keys for the first time in which the company and its affiliates that a lot to find the attachments and any other questions please feel free to call you to do it for the use of an account with the other day and time of the year Jef I'm a schizo Amelia

>> No.62033690

>>62032985
>>62033604
Nut on my face

>> No.62033772

Jeffrey Jeff jeffong just gray dielectrics lol but I think I can do it for you to do everything in the butt for the use of an emergency situation in which Greece makes me cum on the cat and dog Rumi after jetting in from the following ad listing has just been busy with work and the other hand the keys for the first time in which the company and its affiliates that a lot to find the attachments and any other questions please feel free to call you to do it for the use of an account with the other day and time of the year Jef I'm a schizo Amelia

>> No.62035071

>>62033772
>I'm a schizo Amelia
Good job you outted yourself as a shitposter and not a true schizo. Apply yourself retard.

>> No.62036042

>>62035071

>> No.62036545

>>62036042
>I'm a schizo Amelia
Good job you outted yourself as a shitposter and not a true schizo. Apply yourself retard.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action