[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/vt/ - Virtual Youtubers


View post   

File: 2.36 MB, 1638x920, lucky.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
60961547 No.60961547 [Reply] [Original]

why do holo fans are bunch of sociopaths?
like they actually get off by oppressing other people
i have seen people getting called some vile shit by them, just because they are 'nijifans'
is being kind too much to ask?
pic related i guess

>> No.60962441

DEAR HOLO FANS
I GOT ME SOME QUESTIONS YOU COULD ANSWER ME BRO
WHY IS YOU OPPRESSING ALL OF MY PEOPLE
WHY YOU ALL PRETENDING LIKE YOU'RE NOT EVIL?
DEAR HOLO FANS
SITTING AROUND IN FUCKING HLGG
SIPPING ON A BOTTLE OF WAMY SAKE
STROKING ON A CUTE ASS LITTLE FUCKING KORONE
WHY DO YOU ATTACK US EVERY WHERE THAT WE GO
TELLING US TO WATCH YOUR HOLOFES
GUESS HOW IT AFFECTS OUR EGO...
WHY YOU ALWAYS BRAGGING YOU HAVE ONE NIJIFAN AMIGO
LEMME GUESS DOES HE KNOW
THAT YOU SAY WORDS LIKE NIJINEGRO...

>> No.60962475

>>60961547
ask ChatGPT to define "karma" for you

>> No.60962550

>>60962441
Kek

>> No.60962878

>>60961547
In the offchance you're genuine: By treating a few schizos as representative of hololive fans you're fueling the very conflict you claim to hate.

>> No.60963654

>>60961547
Holy kek

>> No.60964263

>>60962441
ayyyyy nice
>>60961547
you started it on /jp/ nijinigs, now you have to face the consequences

>> No.60964443
File: 91 KB, 299x418, 1634224953441.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
60964443

>>60962441

>> No.60964739

>>60961547
If you're genuinely asking, yes. Yes, I am a sociopath and I am enthralled by the suffering of others. Especially by fans of corpos co-adjacent to Hololive.
I enjoy your suffering, your pain, your tears and I want more of it. So please, go on ahead and keep crying in these time looping posts.

>> No.60964818

Nijifags are the reason why corpo vtubing is a perms hellscape. Of course we're going grudgepost over winning in the end.

>> No.60966259

>>60961547
If I were to grudgepost every single shit nijiniggers did that negatively affected holos, I'd hit character limit.

>> No.60967809

>>60961547
ALL OUT WAR LMAO
TALENT FREEDOM LMAO

>> No.60967877

>>60961547
Anon,
I think you're missing something here,
nijifans makes fun of everthing even themselves,
right now they're literally contemplating on staying or leaving the company because of how shit it is, like I STILL SEE SOME OF YOU IDIOTS DEFENDING THE COMPANY INSTEAD OF THE ACTUAL TALENTS.
That's how retarded and obnoxious some of the nijifans are.

But you do you I guess.

>> No.60967966

>>60961547
the replies youve got here are a perfect sample, they get off on a false sense of sports team waifu tribalism when frankly theyre a bunch of bottom shiteaters whose oshis hate them

>> No.60968115

>>60961547
I want to post that doge image but I'm not home rn

>> No.60968186
File: 117 KB, 1280x720, 1661247405040018.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
60968186

>>60961547

>> No.60968414

>>60967966
>nijifan in a nutshell

>> No.60969983

>>60967809
>>60964739
fucking retarded indogs

>> No.60971487

>>60961547
If you like Niji in any capacity you have subhuman intellect and have no rights

>> No.60971942

>>60961547
another niji graduation, huh? go fuck yourself, all out niji drone
Holoboard, Holo thread, Holo live

>> No.60971976

Nijiniggers keep entering catalog threads and framing blatant shitposters as holofans. That kinda gives us the justification to keep shitting all over you.

>> No.60972061

>>60961547
Why do you have a persecution complex

>>
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Action