[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/vt/ - Virtual Youtubers

View post   

File: 148 KB, 800x800, B22721F2-4B41-4294-9501-BB73BC9938C1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
59848761 No.59848761 [Reply] [Original]

>> No.59848787

That's not mori tho?

>> No.59848792 [DELETED] 

>>59848761
Shut'cho quaso ass up you quaso ass little shit shut'cho quaso aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassss up, fuckin' quaso ass obsessed little shit. How 'bout I take my mothafuckin' gotdamn chickens, chase you down in the middle of the mothafuckin' snow you're running, you see a bunch of us in orange uniforms, running towards you- you see me in a orange miniskirt; small short, noodle armed, EVIL ass motherfucker running at you. First I start off like this - 'cuz I don't need my full speed to catch you. Then I see you start to speed up. Then I start speedin'. Then I just go -- and I just sic my whole restaurant, and they just chasing you, running at you like raptors in orange, in orange vests. They tackle you. Run, this is you, right? Not me, this is you. TACKLE you, ulrghgh. Grab you, I call over Kotori- signalin' him. Kotori comes from behind you, I have all my chickens, rippin' off your clothes, you're ass naked in the snow, stuck, like this. Just stuck, and they hold you there like "aguglghh ahhnn hnghhh". 'nd I'm like, "Kotori!", I make the snap. Kotori - rips off his clothing, flops out his KFP Jr on the fuckin' right asscheek, on the left, while all my Covenant cloaks hold you down, and he forcefully FFucks you and chokes you like-- NGHHH, hghh, quaso like agghhh, ahhh, and he just hooks you, busting you, and just humiliatin' you when I command my chickens to stand around you and pour gravy all over your frozen body, while we force you to lay there and freeze in the snow, bitch ass quaso-- suck my leberkäse. Thank you for that 1000 measly ARS too, you little shit.

>> No.59848876

>>59848761
Shut'cho quaso ass up you quaso ass little shit shut'cho quaso aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassss up, fuckin' quaso ass obsessed little shit. How 'bout I take my mothafuckin' gotdamn chickens, chase you down in the middle of the mothafuckin' snow you're running, you see a bunch of us in orange uniforms, running towards you- you see me in a orange miniskirt; small short, noodle armed, EVIL ass motherfucker running at you. First I start off like this - 'cuz I don't need my full speed to catch you. Then I see you start to speed up. Then I start speedin'. Then I just go -- and I just sic my whole restaurant, and they just chasing you, running at you like raptors in orange, in orange vests. They tackle you. Run, this is you, right? Not me, this is you. TACKLE you, ulrghgh. Grab you, I call over Kotori- signalin' him. Kotori comes from behind you, I have all my chickens, rippin' off your clothes, you're ass naked in the snow, stuck, like this. Just stuck, and they hold you there like "aguglghh ahhnn hnghhh". 'nd I'm like, "Kotori!", I make the snap. Kotori - rips off his clothing, flops out his KFP Jr on the fuckin' right asscheek, on the left, while all my chickens hold you down, and he forcefully FFucks you and chokes you like-- NGHHH, hghh, quaso like agghhh, ahhh, and he just hooks you, busting you, and just humiliatin' you when I command my chickens to stand around you and pour gravy all over your frozen body, while we force you to lay there and freeze in the snow, bitch ass quaso-- suck my leberkäse. Thank you for that 1000 measly ARS too, you little shit.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action