[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/vt/ - Virtual Youtubers

View post   

File: 255 KB, 1920x1080, IMG_0161.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
57451057 No.57451057 [Reply] [Original]

It’s been like a month now. Have your opinions on any of them changed? They’re still cool to me. All of em arent to my taste specifically but still seems like a really solid gen

>> No.57451104
File: 32 KB, 730x422, krissis.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>57451057
krisis still better

>> No.57451131

Biboo = Fuwamoco >> Nerissa >>>>>>>>>>>>> Nerissa when collabing >>>>>>>>>>>>> Shiori

>> No.57451267

>>57451057
As a gen they're mid. They are carried hard by FWMC. Shiori is shit and carried by avatar, Bijou is boring and I forget she exists, Nerissa either barely has personality or playing safe to an extreme degree.

>> No.57451448

>>57451267
>>57451104

>> No.57451527

>>57451057
Without fwmc they would feel like any other en corpo gen that has come out in the past 2 years

>> No.57451555

I really like my 3 diamond dogdaughters. Shiori is interesting, I like the tangents. Nerissa just fine, nothing stands out too much, maybe she is just not for me.

>> No.57451558

>>57451267
I’d say if anything council was the only mid en gen. Ironic enough. They all have niches they perform very well . You have gamer rock. Lgbt friendly Normie tuber. Fuwamoco are in another league but still belong to the gen despite being the top tops.. they’re all genuinely good performers for their specific audience

>> No.57451580

>>57451057
EN1 only like Gura.
EN2 only like Fauna.
EN3 are the first gen I like all of them.

>> No.57451655

>>57451558
Top dogs not top tops *

>> No.57451666

>>57451057
Biboo is the best and my kamioshi. Been waiting for an actual gamer in EN. She's everything I wanted.
As for the rest: not interested in Shiori or her content, I only watch Nerissa when Biboo joins in on open VC Terraria or they collab, and I can barely understand what FWMC are saying and I don't find them entertaining so hard pass but I like Diamond Dogs because Biboo gets along with them.

>> No.57451767

>>57451057
Shiori has proven me wrong, in the debut I just thought she's a little retarded, but now I think she just don't fit in hololive at all, even Mori was a better hire

>> No.57451911

>>57451057
It would have been worth it just for the dogs.
We also got cute gamer rock and thirsty lesbian singer. They're pretty fun.

>> No.57452058

4/5 isn't bad for a gen.

>> No.57452118

>>57451057
Day one opinions:
>FUWAMOCO BAU BAU
>Bijou's cute, I like her
>Indifferent to Nerissa
>Indifferent to Shiori

End of month opinions:
>FUWAMOCO BAU BAU
>Bijou's cute, I'll use her streams as the Fuwamoco waiting room
>Nerissa's occasionally funny, might watch more of her if she's ever not overlapped by Bijou and Fuwamoco
>Indifferent to Shiori

Advent's the first HoloEN gen I've cared about, hopefully they keep this up!

>> No.57452453

>>57451057
>FWMC
Teletubbies with tits
>Biboo
Cunny EN Kaela
>Nerissa
EN3 VSinger
>Shiori
The weird one

Nothing really changed for me except for Nerissa being a coomerbait and FWMC being hard to understand unless you are only there for un un and bau bau. As for the waiting room, Nerissa > Shiori > FWMC. 5/5 solid gen. Thank you Jap-sama.

>> No.57452974

>>57451057
>nerissa
she's a blank canvas, she doesn't have a clear niche yet to fully cater to
yuribait? she's gotta compete with the shit ton of established shipfaggotry by myth and councilrys combined
coomerbait? she's gotta embrace that model after the disastrous cycle of "most sex model given to the biggest prudes"
singing? there's gura, irys, and kiara (and probably mori too)
she needs to find her footing or else she's gonna be in her oshi's shadows
>biboo
a shitposter that embraces the memes, she's nice and quite knowledgeable in vidya
>FWMC
not my cup of tea, but seeing a few clips of them and how well they're received by everyone, they're kino
>shiori
she's very unpredictable
on one hand she embraces her fans (maybe a little too much even) which is not necessarily bad but shows she's understanding of her audience
on the other hand, her weird spiel about collabs on her debut that i can't for the life of me know who was she targeting when she said that, and following some of the homos not even a full day after her debut

>> No.57455134

>>57452118
this but I love them all

>> No.57455554

>>57452118
Day one opinions:
>Fuwamoco weird gimmick
>Bijou, bleh loli model
>Nerissa SEX
>Shiori SEX
End of month opinions:
>Fuwamoco not for me
>Bijou good, probably best in the gen right now
>Nerissa is very ordinary, but has some fun sound clips
>Shiori is a cinnamon roll, but lacks variety (90% zatsu)

Overall I'm sticking with Fauna for now. But even Fauna needed like 6-8 months to get her shit in order. I'll give Advent the same time and check back.

>> No.57455924

>>57452974
>shiori
She's just autistic. Now that we've had some time to watch her, it seems clear that her debut statement was just her trying to make sure that everyone understood that she'll be taking collabs slow and that she's a little bit "different". Combine this with her ESL and it's easy to misunderstand. I agree that it seemed like a homocollab statement at debut, but IMO not anymore. The homo follows on twitter was after they followed her, she hasn't said a word about them after that. (And let's not forget that everyone except Fuwamoco, Gura and IRyS follows the homos on twitter too, even despite being part of the CGDCT gang.)
The jury is still out of course. If she keeps homos out of her backyard for 6 months I'll consider her accusations null and void, unless she does something else.
The thing about weirdos like her is that people often attribute malice or intention to actions when they just follow their own seemingly random pattern. That's why she's got everyone so confused. That's my 2 cents.

>> No.57456790

>>57451057
Looking back on my feelings about Myth or Council for the first couple months after debut, the difference is wild. Like Myth never really landed for me and Council only started to feel ok 10 months after launch. It's wild that out of the entire rest of the branch, I only watch Fauna but I have so much to watch now with Advent's arrival that I don't have the time in the day for all of them.
In the future I don't see Biboo drifting much, she'll continue being the mega gamer brat. FUWAMOCO won't stop being FUWAMOCO. Shiori is more of a question mark, her autism isn't going anywhere so machine gun zatsu tangents will stay but I hope she keeps her weird flavor of GFE and audience pressure. Nerissa is the one where I have no idea what she'll be like as she settles down more. My hope is she fully embraces being EN's Marine.
One of the functions Marine provides for Holo JP is being the coomer magnet and no EN girl up to this point could fulfill that roll... other than Kiara if her voice were sexy instead of Austrian chicken noises.

>> No.57456886

Shiori my beloved, filtered all the Schizos with her speech which they've misinterpreted it as a homocollab flag, and now her threads are purified and actually enjoyable to hang around in.
>Best Hire
>Most hardworking
>No Tummy hort excuses from her, she continued streaming while literally coughing blood
>Trying to bring new ideas, picking up where Ame has failed
>Best wholesome GFE I've seen I the EN corpo market, minus all the moldy food and bugs
>Sovl karaoke song selection, can't wait to see her improve and grow.

>> No.57457222

>>57456886
>moldy food and bugs
She did a poll to ask chat if she should eat the bugs that she broke the seal on before her vacation... So they'd been exposed to open air for two weeks now. When they obviously voted no she seemed almost confused, like she expected them to tell her to eat ze bugs. Which a Twitch-culture chat absolutely would have.
Feels like she's still in the midst of realizing her audience is in love with her lol.

>> No.57457240

i mainly watch biboo, if her stream is too short, then i watch shiori, i watch fuwamoco only at their morning stream. i almost never watch nerissa's stream, but i love her covers. pretty balanced gen i think

>> No.57461295

>>57455554
>>57455924
>>57456886
Actual sane people on /vt, I must be dreaming.

Debut:
Fuwamoco: LETS GO GGN
Bijou: memer
Nerissa: Singer!
Shiori: indifferent

A month later:
Fuwamoco: too mushy, takes CGDCT in bite size clips
Bijou: Gamer, probably has 200+hrs per two weeks on steam regularly.
Nerissa: weak personality, seems like holding back. Really playing into the lesbian couple joke with shiori.
Shiori: Dork and unfiltered random tangents. Actually a cinnamon roll. I love her. GFE jokes to rile chat up is pretty wholesome.

>> No.57461456

>>57451057
I LOVE BIBOO

>> No.57461613

>>57455554
>But even Fauna needed like 6-8 months to get her shit in order.
Can you guys stop with this stupid shit? I remember it well, and there was just nothing in council worth watching to the point of people settling on Fauna from lack of choices. It was like her or nothing. It’s not the way you want it to work out.

>> No.57461914

>>57461613
It's useless. People on this board are sheep. At first they wouldn't stop watching Myth to give Fauna and Council a chance. Now they won't stop watching Fauna to give the new girls a chance. Until they hear that they're actually good 6-8 months from now on Twitter or something.

>> No.57462121

Debut:

Fuwamoco: They suck, can barely understand them
Bijou: BEST DEBUT EVER, completely won me over
Nerissa: Excited to have a new a singer in Hololive, she's definitely got the "bad gurrrl" vibes
Shiori: Indifference. Nothing very exciting. She wants to do variety/non-video game streams, which is fine but her content doesn't seem that exciting to me. Also, Sana tried to do variety streams too, and we know what happened to her.

A month later:
Fuwamoco: Won over by their Typing of the Dead stream and Fuwamoco mornings. Their comedy routines are outstanding. They are basically JP streamers in the NA branch (which is something NA has wanted since the start of HoloEN because HoloJP is what won over the English speakers in the first place). My second favorites now and well deserved leaders of the gen.
Biboo: Still my favorite, have not missed a stream. I got exactly what I thought I was getting from her. She's Gura except better at being Gura and also better taste in games. First person I ever bought a membership for.
Nerissa: The biggest disappointment to me. I watched some of her streams but it feels like she gets irritated easily and has a hard time hiding it when she does, especially in video games. Don't think she's good in collabs either which is another problem. Her singing is pretty good though.
Shiori: I like her a bit better now. Still not interested in her solo streams, but she's better than expected in collabs. Also, she seems to do decent GFE (which I also don't really care about).

>> No.57462228

I like them all, hope they'll keep it up
Have barely watched other HoloEN girls this month

>> No.57462398

>>57461914
That’s not actually it. The problem is they were forced to settle on Fauna because of the lack of choices, and THEN became attached to her over time. So they’ve developed a love for her, and that makes them stuck with a no talent shit streamer that they didn’t originally like to begin with. In order words they stuck with a boring streamer that they’re in love with anyway.

>> No.57462477

debut
>shiori
i actually missed her debut and haven't gone back to watch it so i was indifferent. i was mildly put off by the blacked clip i saw going around but whatever its a joke, regardless i was indifferent as i hadn't seen enough
>nerissa
excited, liked her a lot, the stream of that one singing game was very fun
>biboo
the pp debut was kino, she plays FFXIV which is my fav mmo so i liked that a lot and she actually was good @ it and the playing with viewers idea worked better than expected
her mannerisms remind me a lot of a close friend of mine so i do like that as well
>fwmc
i expected amazing and they far surpassed it, as someone who already loves kayfabe and silly shit they went above and beyond and their passion was very apparent. their otaku & idol powerlevels are unmatched and i have been smiling literally every stream

month later:
>fwmc
still love them and i will love them to the end of time, day 1 member, i like that they try to take the lead in collabs to fill the dead air, their apex and watchalong collabs were amazing but really every stream has been amazing
>shiori
i warmed up to her and like her, the phasmo collab was the tipping point with how sweet and soft spoken she was to the dogs, i liked that a lot. i watched her amanda & needy sreamer overdose stream and i do find her tangents and how she interacts with the chat pretty endearing
>nerissa
still like her a lot but i think fuwamoco largely overtook her for me, but i find her pretty funny and also comfy to watch her solo content. the terraria idea was also pretty good. its hilarious seeing how she is literally a KFP in hololive and living her dream of interacting with kiara daily, she's also very dedicated to releasing covers which is great
>biboo
as expected she is a gamer and i like her a lot. the autistic noises she makes are memorable and funny and still really reminds me of my close friend, shes just a bundle of goofy energy while being good at games so its always fun to watch

i'll say fuwamoco are my oshi from the gen, and i like the entire gen!

>> No.57462511

Went from im watching em live the first week to clip watcher who might bother watching the full stream if the clip was good.
Its not their fault theres only one holo where i actually care about catching the livestream.

>> No.57462577

>>57451057
I thought Nerissa would be more interesting that she is. I think eventually she will get there though. She's kind of the Fauna of this gen, if Fauna couldn't play games well.

I was also surpised how much I'd like Bijou. I watch her whenever the dogs aren't streaming. She's the best gamer in EN. She's kind of like a mix of gura and kaela.

>> No.57462592
File: 182 KB, 729x1032, F43nM5ibAAAGtjk.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>57451057
I have no problem with any but I enjoy and livewatch FWMC the most. They feel very unique for en.

>> No.57462914

>>57451057
>Have your opinions on any of them changed?
Shiori
>I thought she was the worst at debut
>I still think she's the worst
Nerissa
>I liked her best at debut, she was the one I thought I'd watch the most going forward
>her game streams are pretty mid, her game choices are awful and she collabs too much with Calli and Kiara which really turns me off. I still like her but she didn't live up to the hype for me
Bijou
>I thought she was cute but also annoying at debut
>I ended up enjoying her game streams a lot, her Armored Core and Elden Ring streams are pure kino. She's now the one I watch the most
FuwaMoco
>I thought they were cute at debut and they have an interesting gimmick
>but when they stream with just the two of them I only understand half of what they're saying. They're still cute but they can never be more than no thoughts head empty background noise

>> No.57463009

>>57451057
Shiori: I wanted to get her pregnant before. Now I want to make myself happy so I can make her happy. I also want to impregnate her even harder and raise beautiful children with her.
Bijou: She's too zoomer for me. I'll watch her occasionally if she's playing a game I like but her voice gets irritating to me.
Nerissa: I don't watch her streams much but I've fapped to her fat ass and tits countless times already. Her body and her voice are just so fucking sex.
FWMC: They've sworn to protect my smile and they're doing a great job. I love these dogs so much

>> No.57463294

>>57462398
Kill yourself

>> No.57463301

>>57463009
I hate you coomers so much

>> No.57463822

>>57463301
Maybe you should stop being a low test faggot

>> No.57464011

>>57462511
I’m guessing a Gura simp

>> No.57464335

>>57463822
>low test
Make sure to alternate and work out both hands.

>> No.57464511

>>57461613
>>57461914
I ascribe to the "Fauna after 8 months" idea but I'm watching all of Advent. No one vtuber in the game aside from maybe Kaela (and eventually Biboo when she starts taking the limiters off) is actually going to put out so much content that you can't watch anyone else. Certainly not Fauna.

>> No.57464873

I feel like I judged Shiori too harshly on debut and her variety content seems fun, but her GFE feels as icky as the one Hex does and her voice filters me

>> No.57465062

Fuwamoco: great, membered them
Bibo: Cute and funny but doesn't do content I enjoy
Nerissa: Cringe, especially in collabs. Way to much coomer baiting.
Shiori: Liked her at the start but can't shake the feeling taht she'll just be a yab machine, I'm steering clear.

>> No.57466564

>>57464335
Oh I do . On my huge high test dick

>> No.57466789

>>57451057
Now that the new toy shine is wearing off for me, only Bijou really lived up to expectations for me. The rest all fell short in one way or another, but it's not like they can't be redeemed, I expect them to get better over time like most streamers.

>> No.57466861

>>57451057
Fuwamoco’s design is bad they look more like cats than dogs

>> No.57466963

>twins
Still the best
>biboo
Been enjoying her more lately. Also picks the most interesting games and no boomer shit
>nerissa
Was neutral about her but she’s been a bitch lately and my view on her has changed negatively
>shiori
Still the whore that she is from the start. Has she reached 400k subs yet? KEK

>> No.57467101

>>57466963
>when you get all your opinions from the catalog instead of watching streams

>> No.57467239
File: 236 KB, 536x550, 1613367462704.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>57451057
>Fuwamoco is literally the second coming of Christ my smile is so protected bros
>Shiori fucked my dad, killed my mom and ate my dog I hope she graduates in minecraft
>Nerissa!
>Biboo :D

>> No.57467352 [DELETED] 

>>57467101
I’m glad many people are of the same opinion then. Must be for a reason huh. Keep seething shiori cucks. It will be fun to see you faggots write post about her once she male collabs and betrays you cucks

>> No.57467540

>>57452058
I mean, holo's sankisei is the best generation in vtubing history and it always had a runt in their ranks. I guess there's just no 5/5, it's impossible.

>> No.57467853

Debut Opinions
>Fuwamoco
Amazing, going for the JP experience, super weebs, my favorite
>Biboo
Too zoomer for me
>Shiori
Not really into the GFE thing and a little too awkward for me
>Nerissa
Pleasantly suprised, seems to be a similar age/generation to me based on likes/the way she talks, seems to appreicate weeb things

One Month Later
>Fuwamoco
Best girls, one of the best EN girls, period.
>Biboo
Actually like her more now, kinda used to her zoomerness - plays good games, tries hard, and streams a lot
>Shiori
Still don't like her
>Nerissa
Disappointed, don't really like her streams/content so far, don't watch her anymore, really.

>> No.57468194

>>57466963
>picks the most interesting game
Like Zelda and XIV? Only to drop both of them to spam Elden Ring because of number rot?

>> No.57468539

>>57468194
>numbers out of nowhere
>number rot
Yeah, you got number rot. Crawl back to your schizo thread numberfag.

>> No.57471028

>>57451057
I like all of them and this is the first gen I can really say that about. My only complaint is everyone streaming on top of each other evening pdt instead of spreading out a bit more.

>> No.57471854

>>57468539
>Out of no where
>When the anon he responded to mentioned numbers first.
Interesting take.

>> No.57472026

Call it cope or whatever else, but her continued attitude, combined with how she hasn't spoken about the homos even once, just the obligatory follow after they follow like most of the other girls.
I think Shiori was more saying respect her collab partners because they may say or do things that piss people off.
How many people would have gone after Kiara or Nerissa if not being told to basically "Don't white knight on my behalf" on debut.

>> No.57472486

>>57451057
They're okay. I like that they have been open about their auditioning and how mid and 2view they all really are at heart. I was hoping that FWMC would calm down and they have a little but they're still forcing stuff hard and their biggest fans kind of turn off a lot of people. I expected Shiori to be more nerdy but it seems she's just really neglectful and absent to the point that her living space and food sources are an actual bio-hazard. That's kind of concerning and repulsive as a viewer, but she has some loyal fans that decide on the spot they actually love whatever bad or gross thing that happens. Nerissa turned out to be more interesting than I first thought, and she gets really enthusiastic and nerdy about the things she likes. She also forces the sexual stuff too much and it's kind of off putting, but her fans are much worse when they speculate on her sexual orientation. Bijou seems funny and talented, but I'm not really interested in the loli act and her fans that play into it will turn away a lot of the other potential fans.

In short, they're all pretty good, but the fans are atrocious.

>> No.57472655

>>57451057
>Have your opinions on any of them changed?
Shiori, seems like she found her footing after that god awful debut and is doing alright.

>> No.57472660

>>57455924
>Combine this with her ESL and it's easy to misunderstand. I agree that it seemed like a homocollab statement at debut, but IMO not anymore.
It really wasn't easy to misunderstand. She made a pretty generic statement about how if she collabs with someone that means she's close with them, and she won't just collab with anyone. That's the obvious interpretation since it's almost what she said verbatim but paraphrased from memory. The interpretation about male collabs was a product of pure schizo posting and neurosis. It always was, and it was never a simple misunderstanding.

>> No.57472758

Shiori going on a vacation right after debut killed most of my interest.

I slept on Fawa and Moco until their first karaoke. That changed my mind on them.

Bijou has grown on me.

Nerissa feels like she has potential but she needs time to grow. But she comes off as EN Ollie at times.

>> No.57472802

I forget they exist for the most part. EN4 when

>> No.57473111

>>57462398
Or, to not cause shit on purpose, just say that Fauna is a decent and consistent streamer, but plenty of anons who watched her because of that act like she’s the second coming of post-debut Gura instead of simply above-average and reliable.

>> No.57473150

>>57451057
FWMC: making vtubing great again.
Biboo: Not my strict cup of tea but I can see her being right behind first army and she is relatively enjoyable
Shiori: opinion has chilled a bit. I was madly in love on day one but now I'm going to be wary; love her but cautiously
Rissa: Good. Not my cuppa but I wish for her success. Solid singing never fails

>> No.57473169

>>57451057
Good gen with a cast of diverse appeal.
Really like the rock, and got subs. Anons need to learn that it's bad if a gen fits only one niche.
Fuwamoco is pretty nice.
Nerissa I guess not exactly for me despite the similar interests. Maybe once she has acclimated I will try again.
Shiori I am surprised I can stand as much, I did give her previous life a fair try before EN was a thing and I couldn't stand her at all. I guess time has made her ironic week self far more acceptable as it is no longer the most generic shit ever. Should have guessed that would happen given Shondo's popularity.

>> No.57473992

My main issue with Nerissa is the weird giggles she does in Advent collabs. It makes her sound condescending when she does it to FWMC, and when she does it to Biboo, she sounds like a sex predator.

>> No.57474574

>>57451057
I always watch FWMC and Bibou, but my cock is always hard for the Birb and Mental Illness.

>> No.57475022

>>57451057
I'm seriously considering memba'ing FWMC. I've never paid a single cent to any streamer in my life.

>> No.57475208

>>57475022
(me)
Biboo is a close second. She's a very self aware shit poster and that's entertaining as all hell.

Nerissa I'm hoping to see a lot of songs from her. She has a great voice and a great sense of music. Her streaming chops is a little lacking though.

Shiori I'm staying the hell away from. She lays the parasocial GFE experience on thick. I can't watch her without getting warning lights in my head.

>> No.57475310

>>57451057
I've stopped watching them already but I'm just loyal to my oshi to a fault

>> No.57475381

>>57451057
They really fell off for me after the second week. I went back to my old oshi

>> No.57476303

>FWMC
No change I loved them before debut, I loved them on debut, I love them now, I will never stop loving them
>Bijou
One of the ones I was most interested in after debut, she lives up to my expectations of being the gamer I watch her until FWMC stream starts and sometimes multystream
>Nerissa
Was indifferent to her still indifferent
>Shiori
The other one I was most interested in after debut. I want to like her, I like her game choices and stream ideas, but I just can't stop feeling like shes so fake and will disappoint me

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action