[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/vt/ - Virtual Youtubers

View post   

File: 59 KB, 640x644, 32846328763.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
56868909 No.56868909 [Reply] [Original]

*TING* *TING* *TING* *TING* *TING* *TING*

Ahem. I'd like to make a toast please. To the graduations of two of the Homos, may they never return. I'd also like to take this opportunity to congratulate all the CGDCTchads on this victory, 2 down, 6 to go. Lastly I'd like to address the girls that collabed with them. Get fucked and you will never be let back into CGDCT. Just because they are gone doesn't mean we will forget or forgive. It took them being physically removed from the company for you to stop and there's no guarantee you won't try again with the remaining Homos. Also if I'm being brutally honest, all of you had many other problems than just collabing with Homos. (Being lazy, spiteful, boring, etc)

In conclusion, congratulations to CGDCTfags, continue fighting the good fight, never let your guard down, always strive to keep the slightest encroachments at bay, and let's keep this hobby pure from ironic weebs, grifting whores, and the guys who want to try and fuck them. Stay based.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action