[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

2022-05-12: Ghost posting is now globally disabled. 2022: Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/vt/ - Virtual Youtubers


View post   
View page     

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 70 KB, 680x364, Screenshot 2021-06-24 001524.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5565318 No.5565318 [Reply] [Original]

Did the zombie start to lose fans after she piss off some Indonesians?

>> No.5565389

>>5565318
no, it's just workdays and workhours. the only one who's watching vtubers are either just those who slacks off or unemployed retards

>> No.5565415

>>5565318
Probably the interaction with anitubers on twitter. 99% of people are cool with Merryweather or the Homostars, but someone like Connor who's badmouthed Hololive fans and isn't even a vtuber is going to turn people off.

>> No.5565725 [DELETED] 

>>5565318
that's a low numbers for a comeback stream, i think the consequences of her actions are finally creeping in on her.

>> No.5565968
File: 17 KB, 224x256, 1598373429703.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5565968

>>5565318
I only watch jp.
What she said this time?

>> No.5566002

>>5565318
nothing is gonna happen, the zombie is fine,
no one in this board matter, post zombie lewds

>> No.5566030

>>5565968
She went off on like a 4 minute tirade about indog fags that kept posting "I don't speak english," and how shit they were basically. My favorite part was all the pussy betas in the chat getting scared of her and typing shit like "p-please calm down." kek

>> No.5566087 [DELETED] 

>>5566030
>She went off on like a 4 minute tirade about indog fags that kept posting "I don't speak english,"
Fucking based. I read somewhere on here that Ollie was trying to speak more Indonesian in her streams recently. So I guess that's not true? Can any indonesian confirm?

>> No.5566311

Dude, no one know about this in 4chan?
it's like super funny man wwwwww
https://youtu.be/WbyQaZZMDkM

>> No.5566552 [DELETED] 
File: 44 KB, 720x397, 1616605120736.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5566552

>>5566311
>have you been to elementary school. How hard can English be?
>You guys aren't unable to understand it, you're just lazy
>why are you guys showing off your inability to not understand? It's not cool, it's just disgusting
>you guys definitely would not get a date, in fact you will absolutely get shunned
>maybe you guys have a disease or weird genes that makes you allergic to english

kek

>> No.5566559

>>5566087
It's true i guess, ollie is live now and she mostly speak indonesian and mixing it up with english here and there.

>> No.5566564

>>5566311
Holy based zoombie I kneel

>> No.5566585

>>5566311
Holy shit she actually called them disgusting I always liked Ollie but this is next level based

>> No.5566608

>>5566311
>>5566552
wtf /vt/, you fags said she was cringe
this is beyond based

>> No.5566620 [DELETED] 

>>5566311
she actually gained a sizeable indoga anti because of this, which is good because i want to see her fail. she need to do more of this to alienate more of indog market.

>> No.5566642 [DELETED] 

>>5566559
Well that's a shame. I preferred Ollie when she got 1000-2000 viewers and only spoke in English 90% of the time. Now it looks like she's trying to go 50/50 and it's shit.

>> No.5566650

>>5566311
I listen to it every day. Sometimes I play this first.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTXUVsotRdo

>> No.5566683

>>5566620
>i want to see her fail
How can someone live such a miserable existance, anon?
Do you drink to numb the pain? Take heroin maybe?

>> No.5566702

>>5566311
There’s nothing as based as an upper class minority woman who hates her own race. It’s her right as to hate them when she’s socioeconomically white

>> No.5566715
File: 1.21 MB, 998x563, dededehehehehahaha.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5566715

>>5566311
Holy fuck i think she just became my new fav Vtuber

>> No.5566716 [DELETED] 

>>5566683
i enjoy every second of it and i won't be having it any other way.

>> No.5566719

>>5566311
has thea same atmosphere to that Hatoko rant from Inou Battle

>> No.5566808

>>5565725
Is she on summer break now? I don't know how school works in Indonesia?

>> No.5566832

>>5566552
>>5566311
Didn't she just diss almost all of her JP's senpai with this? Orri....

>> No.5566834

Did she take a break why is she having a comeback stream?

>> No.5566935 [DELETED] 

>>5566311
>>5566030
Ollie's predicament looks the same as the JP Holos. Their chat is mainly in Japanese, they mostly recieve JP superchats. But they almost feel obligated to respond in English because of the very small amount of chat and SC messages that come through English, even if they don't really want to. Except swap this around with English and Indog, since it's clear she knows the people mainly interested in her are English speakers and not the lower-class indogs who can only speak Indonesian.
If only Ollie was part of EN and she would have avoided most of this and could focus on speaking English like she wants. She would also be more succesful.

>> No.5566983

>>5566311
thats funny but she still got fingered

>> No.5566998

>>5566311
Okay I'm subscribing to her now.

>> No.5567000

>>5566311
Doesn't her family live state side anyways? I recall in Mario Cart streams where it shows a country flag next to your name and mii hers was an American flag.

>> No.5567024

>>5566832
she is right to call them out, though. everyone should know the fucking lingua franca

>> No.5567026

>>5566716
Ah, psychopath then.
Get a trip so we can filter your "opinions"

>> No.5567031

>>5566030
That shit was extremely based. I was laughing my ass off the entire fucking time.

>> No.5567081

>>5566808
There's no summer break in Indonesia. After school's academic year end/semester end, students get vacation for 1-3 months until the start of the new academic year/semester

>> No.5567106

>>5565318
Either >>5566311 or the fingering incident.

>> No.5567252 [DELETED] 

>>5567106
she pissed off different demographics at different time it's hard to pin point. this place with anituber stuff, indog with the clip, purity and idolfags with fingering incident and stuff she does on her twitter etc.

>> No.5567351

>>5567106
>Fingering incident
Oh you mean that dead as fuck rrat that's been debunked a million times and is to date one of the laziest rrats ever made? If anyone actually believes that, they need serious help.

>> No.5567377

>>5567081
So it's just like America where you take off from June till Aug/Sept.

>> No.5567379
File: 80 KB, 288x288, 1622574337848.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5567379

>>5566030
>My favorite part was all the pussy betas in the chat getting scared of her and typing shit like "p-please calm down." kek
they are called zomcucks for a reason

>> No.5567404

>>5567000
Maybe she's in a similar situation to Hana, going to university there because it's cheap?

>> No.5567405

>>5566311
on one end you are holodlive ID. On the other end she is bilingual. I think the ID zombies gotta calm down a bit. Or learn some english. Honestly if they watch Ollie for that long and try learning English they'd probably be fluent by now.

>> No.5567408

>>5567000
I thought she and Anya went to Reine's mansion in an offcollab.

>> No.5567431

>>5567000
She's literally been to Reine's mansion with Anya. She lives in Indonesia.

>> No.5567453

>>5566834
she took like 4 days off because she had a fever

>> No.5567458

>>5565318
nah it's more because leeching off a bigger vtuber works better than being entertaining

>> No.5567497

>>5567000
No?
At least if my investigation is right, and from the supposed to be her facebook account.

>> No.5567506

>>5567000
https://youtu.be/n9jQCC5wXOA?t=189
Guess Risu and Moona are secretly American too

>> No.5567512

>>5567351
>debunked
Never heard of any. What's supposed to be the 'debunking' of her moaning and trying to finish stream sooner?

>> No.5567536

>>5565415
I have no idea why is he "famous" but I guess girls like him because deep voice, that seem to make them really wet for some reason but man liking cute high pitched anime voices are creepy weirdos... Anyway yes I don't think many people like this sort of interactions other than hags from his fanbase.

>> No.5567537

>>5565318
Moona is the legendary NPC in the JP minecraft server. People would tune in to watch what contraptions she'll do. I tuned in Ollie's stream and she started cutting up trees, what a poor fag.

>> No.5567576 [DELETED] 

>>5567512
there's legitimately none, zomcuck just imagining things as a way to cope.

>> No.5567590

>>5566311
kek she can suck cock on stream and her chat would apologize to her

>> No.5567591

>>5566311
So it's just your usual SEA youtuber/streamer things.

>> No.5567600

>>5566030
pretty based she should start fingering on the stream again to scare the unicorns away

>> No.5567612

>>5565318
those are her normal numbers schizochama...

>> No.5567681

>>5566832
I mean it was like a year since holo was taking of internationally, more than enough to polish your eigo skills from school, at this point if a JP holo is not more or less fluent you can say she probably doesn't care which is like all of them, go watch beatani or even Uto instead.

>> No.5567688
File: 53 KB, 1393x660, 1624201305938.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5567688

>>5567512
>>5567576
Anons, please seek help. You seem to be missing some brain cells.

>> No.5567696

>>5566030
For context, the "I dont speak english, please speak ID" people are kids more often than not, and they plague all the ID vtubers, company to indie.
Almost all ID vtubers are annoyed by this on some level.
Though its not as bad as the BR fans asking any vtuber no matter the language to say their names.

>> No.5567723

>>5567506
They probably use VPNs for everything. Indog government likes to block stuff.

>> No.5567794

>>5566311
normally, spoken bahasa has a rather grating quality to it, but it works really well when spoken with rage, the rolling r's especially. god that was great. i kneel to the zombie

>> No.5567823

>>5567794
It tends to work well in movies in my opinion. It sounds better than Chinese at least.

>> No.5567824

>>5567351
>debunked a million times
KEK literally less than 5 cucks coping for eternity, and maybe then it's probably just you samefagging

>> No.5567857
File: 2.00 MB, 1920x1080, 1607637187825.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5567857

>>5566311
The elementary students KNEEL TO OLLIE AND ANYA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCMf0uD2SfU

>> No.5567860 [DELETED] 
File: 2.16 MB, 2000x2000, 1616409789485.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5567860

>>5567696
She should just stop speaking ID altogether, outside of superchat responses. By speaking ID while streaming normally and while playing games she's simply enabling it and doing herself no favors. She gets mad at the "Speak indonesian" comments, but It's her own fault because she constantly swaps between English and Indog at the drop of a hat. Literally just drop Indonesian and only respond in it specifically to the donations she recieves written in it, out of courtesy.

>> No.5567917

>>5567860
>mad at indogs asking to speak their language more
>starts speaking more in indog language
Is she retarded?

>> No.5567931

>>5565318
I can't watch a stream if it has less than 10K viewers. No fun in ghost towns, simple as.

>> No.5567940

>>5567824
>The rrat is literally almost a year old
>Some schizo decides it's actually some huge yab
>Even though the smallest bit of logic makes the entire rrat fall apart
Do you unironically believe that Ollie is so stupid, that she would risk her entire career (after making it into hololive as a huge fan) by not only having her bf over while streaming, but also letting him fingerblast her on stream, and not just muting her mic, or telling him to wait?

>> No.5567960

>>5565318
more like
>stream nothing but apex
>barely stream

>> No.5567984

>>5567824
I just dont understand this rrat at all. Any thought put into it and I feel like its just too stupid. Ollie would have to be turbo retarded to let someone finger her on stream. Like anyone with such a huge career potential would probably just dump the person who did that on the spot simply for risking their entire fucking lively hood. Also why not just mute her mic if that's the case?

>> No.5568001 [DELETED] 

>>5567860
she need to denounce the entirety of her indog fanbase and treat them as if they don't exist desu, they're just deadweight for her.

>> No.5568090

>>5567917
No, I'm sure is a management decision, not hers

>> No.5568137 [DELETED] 

zomcucks coping Ollie got fingered on stream

>> No.5568155

>>5567823
>>5567794
I wonder if Chinese sounds as bad to other Asians as it does to euros. I don't know if it's Cantonese or a dialect of Mandarin but the one with thr guttural R's is particularly gratting

>> No.5568161
File: 26 KB, 220x239, 1624432279181.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5568161

>>5567940
Yes

>> No.5568168

>>5566608
cringe is part of her name

>> No.5568184

>>5567857
another good one
i respect Indonesian in a whole new level now

>> No.5568202
File: 400 KB, 1455x2223, 1624198825755.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5568202

>>5567984
Try to cross-check the stream by yourself. You are not ollie and have no capability to say she will not doing some retard things like this.

>> No.5568277
File: 3 KB, 113x125, 1624258806878s.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5568277

>>5568202
After all, it is not ollie who starts the scene first and you can't satisfied yourself with a mere minute.
She tries to mute it but her gemmates trying to talk to her along the stream (it is supposed to be her solo stream btw).
>So, she unmutes it and this thing happen

>> No.5568283

>>5568202
>Tries to break down the timeline
>is clearly an autistic virgin
Yes anon, Ollie is such a retard, that she just let someone take off her panties mid stream, and fingerblast her. She has no self control at all and would happily make her friends uncomfortable and risk ruining her entire fucking lively hood. Do you think girls have zero self control anon? You seem like the type who actually believes girls can't beat the cock and lesbians secretly want dick.

>> No.5568297

>>5568283
Try to read my second comment retard

>> No.5568301

When are they going to ban all the seamonkeys from this board

>> No.5568317 [DELETED] 

>>5568090
Management want money. She recieves more viewers, donations and interaction from English speakers (even if they are indog themselves, which Ollie even alluded to). Management wont push her to do something which would negatively affect income. Other HoloIDs sometimes do the "ID Only" streams and they tank in viewership, and so it's clear they only do it of their own accord.

>> No.5568324

>>5568301
And ID gen 2 chat?

>> No.5568346
File: 3 KB, 125x125, 1624237869226s.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5568346

>>5568283
I know it is better to be ignorant than accepting a truth like this. It is ok

>> No.5568352

>>5568202
>Somehow this turbo virgin trying to explain things makes the rrat true
Anon, have you ever actually fingered a girl before? It's kinda loud, and 100% something yab would've been picked up by the mic. Also Ollie would have to have zero self interest to let that happen. This rrat is dumb.

>> No.5568366

>>5567940
>>5567984
>wants to change "hololive community rules" and do whatever the fuck she wants
>drags other IDs into fangirling anitubers, playing with them offstream, posting it all on twitter. pissing off moona gachikois, starting a chimpout to the point they come here to read their threads. ID management gets involved.
>i did nothing wrong these people are monsters
>plays the victim and takes a break
>literally tells her designed viewerbase to fuck off
she does not give a single fuck

>> No.5568404 [DELETED] 

>>5567794
>>5566311
This is a mental language. Literally how can anyone who can speak and understand a language this fast, with that many syllables per-second, NOT understand or learn English?

>> No.5568428
File: 32 KB, 576x576, 1605175829391.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5568428

>>5568346
Bro this shit is ancient. Why are we even acknowledging this rrat as being worth discussion? It's clearly just a couple of seafag antis grasping at straws to shit on Ollie.

This shit is over a year old. Christ almighty find new rrats please. This is literally the timeloop to beat all timeloops. It plays out the same way every time. Some idiot posts it, the debunk picture gets posted, and the retards claim "N-no, its true trust me!" and thus the loop goes on.

>> No.5568439
File: 307 KB, 446x540, 1606256433714.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5568439

>>5567794
It depends on the speaker. I agree that bahasa indonesia is a rough-sounding Austronesian language with hard stops and rolled r's, but Reine speaks the language softly.

>> No.5568457

>>5568366
>wants to change "hololive community rules" and do whatever the fuck she wants

And she succeeded, i kneel pllie!

>> No.5568481

>>5566311
holy shit, shes on fire! angry Indonesia sounds kind hot...

>> No.5568487

>>5568366
Yes anon, cause she wants to be able to stream with whoever, therefore she's so inconsiderate and retarded she'd let herself get fingered on stream. Nearly right after her debut too. Why would someone who loves vtubers and hololive as much as Ollie risk her career and life so quickly over something that stupid? Please enlighten me.

>> No.5568491

>>5568317
You won't get money If your image keeps falling, your work is basically making everyone who watches your stream being entertained, even the grey ones who don't pay anything counts for it

>> No.5568633

At this point, Reine is carrying ID 2.

>> No.5568717

>>5568633
>Moona carrying ID1
>Reine carrying ID2
Blue and purple is the best

>> No.5568749

>>5568439
Beautifully*
I really love her voice

>> No.5568796

>>5568457
only the trifecta of cringe are pushing it
>>5568428
>n-no those moans of pleasure are just random sexy ollie noises, they are relief moans!!

>> No.5568837

>>5568796
>Is known for screaming like a fucking banshee
>Is known for being super loud and moaning.groaning all the time
>This time though its clear her being fingered
There is something wrong with cuckfags I swear. They lack all critical thinking skills.

>> No.5568933

>>5568487
yeaa.. actually.. you read too many schizo's here, you can put that fingered on stream aside.

>> No.5569010

So what if she fingered herself on stream? Noel literally just made a stream where she using a masturbation tool to sing and nobody gives a fuck

>> No.5569052

>>5568633
Kek, good joke anon.

>> No.5569066

>>5565318
This is just the usual. Moona gets huge numbers for Minecraft because of her Usaken connection. Ollie gets better numbers than Moona for everything else.

>> No.5569075

>>5566311
Built for BWC

>> No.5569089
File: 2.96 MB, 454x498, 1623815943958.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5569089

>>5568837
They just can't accept the truth anon. It is their oshi after all.

>> No.5569107

>>5568633
i hate the fact that the one who make a petitions for id management to speak more indo's is reine's fan

>> No.5569165

>>5569066
nah zembos still got less viewers than moona on average, zombos win on the sc's tho, her fans pretty loyal

>> No.5569188

>>5567000
Switch flags can't be really trusted since you can set the region to whatever store you need. I show up as murrikan because my main account is murrikan.

>> No.5569257

>>5567688
>and makes and exasperated but relieved sigh.
holy fucking lmao

>> No.5569353

>>5568487
>therefore she's so inconsiderate
i already said why, maybe you can try read more than the first line

>> No.5569459

>>5566311
Holy fuck I thought she's cringe this is based

>> No.5569497 [DELETED] 

>>5565318
I don't think so, she still earned more than the entire ID gen 1 put together, and her average viewers are pretty much consistent no matter which game she plays, for example she got the same number playing apex as she did minecraft, can't say the same about other ID girls whose viewers are petty much took a nosedive outside of minecraft streams

>> No.5569506

>>5566983
Jealous anon?

>> No.5569545

>>5567000
The reason is because Indogs does not have Nintendo eShop so she changed her zip code probably to Oregon cause of no tax charge resulting in the flags

>> No.5569596 [DELETED] 

>>5566311
lol Ollie going in on the Indocucks calling them poor and irrelevant to their face. Holy shit. What is even the point to HoloID again?

>> No.5569733

>>5569010
>Masturbation tool
I know you are an EOP but you could at least google the first part of the title of the video.
https://youtu.be/cWD9DX8Txh0

>> No.5569753 [DELETED] 

>>5566311
lol Ollie going in on the Indocucks calling them poor, dumb and irrelevant to their face. Holy shit. This is not how an idol should behave.

>> No.5569777 [DELETED] 

>>5569165
loyal cuck fans

>> No.5570025

>>5569753
shes gonna start a class war!

>> No.5570100

>>5569753
>indo
>watching vtuber instead of tiktok sluts
boss ciyuslah kau

>> No.5570286 [DELETED] 

>>5569107
A clever fan, trying to sabotage the competition. They know Reine's streams are purely in English so try to derail the other ID channels into speaking Indog so Reine gets all the EOP viewers. Pretty based.

>> No.5570316

>>5568428
How is this over a year old isn't it from december?

>> No.5570812

>>5566311
Holy fuck Ollie kek, I love you. Never change.
Don't take shit from your chat.

>> No.5570952
File: 3 KB, 124x122, 1624391830158.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5570952

>>5569497
Lofi is consistent too anon but her number is just low

>> No.5570999

>>5566311
Holy....Hell

>> No.5571115

>>5566311
The best part is you can't refute anything she said

>> No.5571144

How do I say I can't speak English in Indonesian?

>> No.5571177

>>5571144
Gua kagak ngarti inggris-inggrisan bosque

You're welcome

>> No.5571278

>>5566030
That explains why she gets along with astel

>> No.5571308
File: 308 KB, 512x512, 6198.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5571308

>>5568202
of-course we'll never know for sure but Anya and Reine were clearly uncomfortable with what was going on. Ollie was moaning like a cat and saying "I don't want to" and they were confused.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxD9Z5nN4TM

>> No.5571310

>>5571177
>bosque
Kek so it's a thing in indonesia too.
t. Malaysian

>> No.5571529

>>5566311
I... Kneel...

>> No.5571701

>>5566832
Indogs have english as a second language in a real sense, whereas english in japan is more like learning spanish in meric.

>> No.5571717

>>5566311
I KNEEL, CHADOLLIE

>> No.5572249

>>5566311
Indonesia be ASDLKFJBRRTKL;AJAAAARDSJFISHHAAAOIOASDJFIKDSKKRRTALLAH
lmaoo

>> No.5572400

Moona has a stronger presence in minecraft than Ollie with the Pekora association. Moona also is a bigger face of ID than Ollie, even if she earns more SCs than Moona. Her indo streams get more views than what Ollie gets if she did a pure indo stream. Ollie appeals more to the english audience.

>>5566311
This probably won't earn her any more favors for her indo audience but she is right. This can go for any language where you refuse to learn the language but you actively listen to it without understanding it. Likely relying on clips which only present maybe a 5% out-of-context representation of a vtuber's personality. It would easier to learn a language when your young but it's never too late to learn another language. You just have to try harder the older you are.

>> No.5572469

>>5566311
>rrtrbbrbgrbdrbrbttrktrtkrktrtrtrt
How the fuck does she speak so fast? I speak slower than normal, but still, this is so fucking fast, holy shit. Do all indos speak like this?

>> No.5572506

>>5572469
Sounds annoying as shit, like I'm getting chewed out by some retard teacher or hypothetical psycho girlfriend. The moment she pulls something like this, I'm out.

>> No.5572541 [DELETED] 
File: 160 KB, 1082x720, 147182943_4807225376014299_6229632297179351107_o.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5572541

My new waifu :D

>> No.5572556

Indogs are so butthurt that they attempted to make a cope thread lmao
>>5567162
>>5568911

>> No.5572598 [DELETED] 
File: 997 KB, 1080x1907, Screenshot_20210225-2250562.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5572598

>>5572556
All me

>> No.5572614

>>5566311
i like ollie now
evolved indog

>> No.5572666

>>5565415
fucking rrat. Connor never badmouthed anyone who isnt a schizo. Also wrong on 99% lol. There are way more unicorn fags than you think,

>> No.5572834

>>5566311
holy based i love the zombie now

>> No.5572923

>>5568155
Asian here, I don't like chinkish at all. Shit's annoying.
>uuhshwah shwah uah jiuah ching chong ping pong
Korean is also grating. JP is cool.
Euro languages are mostly alright. I think Swedish sounds fucking retarded, and I dislike Polish for some reason.
Italian's cool, but it can sound pretty retarded
>eehrrrrattatia rrachia rratata pepperella mozzaroni i fucka yo mama in de poosi

>> No.5572946

>>5566311
yeah i dont know what's the deal with indogs and their broken english. compared to other people's broken english, the indogs hit different.

>> No.5572992

>>5567537
>>5565318
This is the only good reply in the entire thread. Moona is a Minecraft god, and she's building something important to the server and the next big event. Zombie by her own admission never knows what to build in MC and just fucks around.

>> No.5573344

>>5571310
yeah, that's why BI is more unique than BM, bosque

>> No.5573756

Ollie did pretty much say “if you don’t know English you’re a dumbass.” Because people asked “why doesn’t she speak more Indonesian in a Indonesian group” I wouldn’t be surprised if that pissed people off.

>> No.5573920

>>5571115
Saying “you’re Hololive Indonesia” is a pretty easy refute.

>> No.5578414

>>5572666
>Connor never badmouthed anyone who isnt a schizo.
>There are way more unicorn fags than you think
You know these statements contradict themselves right?

>> No.5578534

>>5566311
wtf you guys said she was like a mini kiara so i never gave her a chance. but shes actually based .

>> No.5578570

>>5565725
It's Thursday during work hours for the timezones she's most available with right now.

As >>5565389 said she's only getting autists and NEETs now.

>>5567696
Fucking BRs are really the scum of the Earth aren't they?

>> No.5579169

>>5567696
>Though its not as bad as the BR fans asking any vtuber no matter the language to say their names.
Pretty sure this also applies to spics. I've been wondering about this, is this some sort of drug to them? Some sort of sexual gratification? Most of the time these faggots join a stream, indie or corporate they do this shit, and if not catered they start a tantrum or keeps spamming. Any BR or spics can explain this shit to me?

>> No.5579493

>>5578414
no, feelings of bad apples dont matter.

>> No.5579684

>>5572400
It's like the faggots that go in Coco's zatsudan streams and say Speak English. despite the fact that over 70% of Tatsunoko are Japanese. The only JPs that cater to EOPs are the ones that have big foreign viewership such as Akirose. Haachama gets the same bullshit comments in chat since she doesn't speak English at all unless it's a designated EN stream.

>> No.5579781

>>5572469
>xQc speaking Indo

>> No.5579914

They just need to move ID in with me and out of that third world country so they can cater to their real viewers in the only 4 timezones that matter

>>5579684
That just comes with the territory with haachama, she tried to rebrand as a 50/50 streamer and even built up the audience for it before someone in management got butthurt, she can't break the fourth wall so the comments will never end

>> No.5579934 [DELETED] 

>>5569165
Cucks love spending money

>> No.5580016

>>5568155
The hard Rs is big city Mandarin from Beijing. I actually prefer the way Cantonese sounds much more than Mandarin when spoken.
>>5573756
It makes sense. It's the same as a young person from Western Europe not knowing any English.

>> No.5580045

>>5565318
No, Moona just started inclining harder, while Zombie growth dropped of after her break, moona usually had better viewership than ollie even before that though

>> No.5580157

>>5565318
New or retarded? She never gets more than 3k viewers on her streams
>>5566030
old drama, kys

>> No.5580179

>>5569777
slutty cuck fan

>> No.5580269

>>5578534
So you admit to being a beta cuck that can't make their own decisions. Neat

>> No.5580340

>>5573756
The point is she wants those dumbasses to stop the meme of showing off their inability to speak English. If anyone takes offense from that, they deserved it.

>> No.5580410 [DELETED] 

>>5566311
While i agree those who keep typing "speak indon onegay" or "speak englishu pleazuu" is annoying af but it isnt as many as she made it out to be and easily ignored or bonked since it's mostly just trolls.
Ngl, this rant is as cringe as when kiara numberfagging in the middle of a celebration stream.

>> No.5580489

>>5573756
No she didn't. She complained about indog greynames who memed about being unable to speak English and spammed the chat. Her indog viewers mostly supported her if you look at the chat during the rant, and she's not alone. Iofi the supposed indog bastion and even alot of NijiID members have complained about the same thing. And no it doesn't "cost them viewers" because chat spams of overused memes genuinely ruins viewer experience even for indogs.

>> No.5580622

>>5567081
so there is summer break

>> No.5580710

>>5567081
>There is no summer break
Describes a summer break

>> No.5580762

I was looking through the archives and Ollie mentioned doing a tarot reading on EN and ID and things looking bleak. Was that real or just a schizo rrat?

>> No.5580794

>>5580622
Yeah pretty much but replace "summer" with "dry season with occasional rain"

>> No.5580884

>>5580269
yeah i couldnt be bothered to research some indog vtuber. i tuned out as soon as i heard kiara.
sorry your oshi kiara is still talentless trash though

>> No.5581010

>>5566311
I sense powerful energies at work here.
Anya has taught her well.

>> No.5583065

>>5566311
is her bf white? that's hot af ngl

>> No.5583137

>>5566832
English is basically a default second language there because there's about 2 billion actual languages/dialects in the area.

>> No.5583179

>>5580762
what

>> No.5583288

>>5566935
They would never have got in Hololive if they had to compete in the EN auditions. I don't even Anya streamed at all and Reine and Ollie were really really small time. Like, probably wouldn't have even been able to get into Niji EN small. For all the trouble the ID tag brings it was absolutely good fortune for them to be able to exploit that as a backdoor into Hololive.

>> No.5583358

>>5567000
Ina always shows as Japan, not sure how the flags get determined but it's not based on where you live for sure.

>> No.5583621

>>5579493
You have to be a schizo to watch hololive, connor insulted schizos, therefore he insulted every hololive fan

>> No.5583699 [DELETED] 
File: 452 KB, 1329x1329, 124955346_4413961942007313_5124998807142797405_o.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5583699

>>5572598
no

>> No.5584084

>>5580489
She also called out Indogs for almost never giving SCs. It's so rare that any poor indos donate anyway that I can't remember if it shows up as 'RP' or 'RUP'

>> No.5584182
File: 488 KB, 945x726, scared_suika.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5584182

>>5566311
Holy shiet
Are ID people this ruthless or is it just Ollie?

>> No.5584228 [DELETED] 
File: 1.43 MB, 2048x2048, 118468087_4073051222765055_2972602198338860531_o.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5584228

>>5584182
yes

>> No.5584293

>>5580762
>Ollie mentioned doing a tarot reading
Isn't that pretty haram of her? Also, that's Mio's thing.
>>5584182
SEA culture is pretty blunt in general. Kinda like East Yuros.

>> No.5584370

>>5584084
well, I mean, you literally can't SC in ID, so the few that do probably shows up as $ or Yen

>> No.5584473

This was one of Ollie's better streams as she wasn't playing Apex and the live viewers went over 4K a few times.

>> No.5584510

>>5566311
Absolutely based lmaao

>> No.5584771

>>5565389
>the only one who's watching vtubers are either just those who slacks off or unemployed retards
You just described 99% of /vt/ and 100% of /jp/ once people started going back to work.

>> No.5585340

>>5579169
it's just dopamine, anon
Don't even ask why or how, it just hits differently to people

>> No.5585406

>>5579169
Spics are just huge attention seekers, and they will alway try to make anything about themselves. As for BRs, the whole "say my name" trend started after Goularte, a big animetuber in Brazil, did a video where he went to different vt channels and superchat messages trying to see if anyone can pronounce his name properly. Big mistake, as this not only introduce vtubers to his huge kid audience, but also influence them to start spamming messages. Got so bad, that Goularte did an apologizing video telling them to stop, but a year later and you still see those messages pop in.

>> No.5585554

>>5584084
Then again cover never catered to ID's most important wish till now, local donation method, like NijiID had it for almost a year now, being JP based agency is no excuse to being illiterate to the state of ID vtuber scene rn

>> No.5585767

>>5566311
She's totally right for any nonbeliebers here. I don't go on JP's stream going: I don't speak japanese and neither should anyone. If the main language of a stream is not your own you got two options: Cope, or GTFO.

>> No.5585895
File: 200 KB, 463x453, 1624125390823.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5585895

>>5584084
Nah, just like this anon said >>5584370 you can't SC in ID so most of them do an SC by stream lab (attached on holo desc.) or SC in foreign currency (usually in ARS because they are cheap)

>> No.5586080

>>5567351
>Handwaves rrat that is more believable than the alternative.
>Believes that the meme copypasta represents the actual, unironic beliefs behind the rrat.
>Hasn't even watched the video in question, refuses to look into the situation himself, and instead claims that some anon debunked the rrat, despite being unable to present any of those arguments for himself.
>Is perpetually surprised that the rrat persists.
Good job anon, because of people like you, this rrat, while most likely untrue, will never die. You will always be there to convince others that they're right just because they're not on the same side of the argument as you.

>> No.5586128

>>5585895
>usually in ARS because they are cheap
fuck shoulda know there's better currency to use other than fucking yen

>> No.5586184

>>5566030
>>5567379
Ollie is the embodiment of "no fucks given". Good lord I thought Coco was an unchained dog Cover had a hard time taming, but Ollie is just straight up Cujo.

>> No.5586797

>>5566311
Holy shit Ollie really hates her race huh...

>> No.5587435

>>5585554
Are you referring to Streamlabs donos because ID1 had that for over a year.
>>5585895
Wakarimashita.

>> No.5588752

>>5586080
Explain how a company that has fired talent for much less would allow her to get away with having sex on stream without even a hint of an apology and less than 2 weeks hiatus.

Until you can, it's pure rrat.

>> No.5588972

>>5566311
Goddamn

>> No.5589104

>>5588752
It's not even a fucking rrat, hell, it's not even fucking bait, the guy's just straight-up insulting you, moron.

>> No.5589725

>>5566311
>it's like you were in a date with a girl and you'd say "I don't know the difference between left and right, haha"
>She would be put off by that
so, that's how she sees herself huh? a bunch of guys paying to impress her and date her

>> No.5589780

I liked Ollie before liking her was cool.

>> No.5589832

>>5566311
this is so cringe, how do people even watch this whore

>> No.5589859

>>5589832
So you DO understand English.

>> No.5589887

>>5589725
Well, is it wrong?

>> No.5589910

>>5589832
>cringe that she calls out faggots complaining about English
You walked right into that one, eh?

>> No.5589934

>>5589859
>if you don't like retarded whores yelling at 120 decibels then you're an indog
not really helping your case here

>> No.5590077

>>5587435
Unfortunately Streamlabs ain't local enough for ID since ID don't use credit cards and instead they have e-wallets, most ID vtubers use trakteer and NijiID partnered with Sociabuzz

>> No.5591117

>>5568283
yes zoomers are complete retards

>> No.5591180

>>5585767
Holy shit, im not defending the Indonesian trolls who spam that sentences. But of course you don't demand JP to speak english because it's a fucking JP branch you retard. ID case is different, They mostly speak english while their branch is called Hololive INDONESIA. Yes, i know the reason why they mostly speak english.

>> No.5591257

>>5566311
God that's hot

>> No.5591342

>>5587435
Most of Indonesian streamers use saweria/trakteer because underaged teenager can donate by using those two and pay with their e-wallet

>> No.5591542

>>5569506
Yes. I wish someone would finger me

>> No.5591690

>>5589934
>>5589832
Stay mad indog

>> No.5592052

>>5566311
holy based

>> No.5593306

>>5588752
Reading comprehension reps anon... I don't think the rrat is true, but it's ridiculous to think that some just dismissing it will make it go away.
Also, why would Cover know what happened there anyway?

>> No.5593602

>>5571308
that was hot.

>> No.5593700

>>5566832
It's really not the same. Learning English in Japan is like learning German, French, or even Spanish to a lesser degree in the US. It's something that most kids do for a couple of years and then never use again. English in countries like Indonesia, India, and even the Philippines is much more important because they are incredibly diverse countries where people the next province/island over more than likely speak an entirely different language in their day to day life.

>> No.5593973

>>5567681
as if u could become fluent in japanese in a year faggot

>> No.5594046

>>5572506
Your right I was trying to pin down why it sounds familiar. It's sound like my teacher or girlfriend getting really angry with me.

>> No.5594514

>>5594046
>>5572506
Ollie true GFE

>> No.5594718

>>5591180
They should just shut ID down and shove them into EN0 with haachama, SEAniggers have proven over and over they don't deserve vtubers

>> No.5595506

>>5566311
>>5594514
>third-world GFE
No thanks, I'm here for escapism

>> No.5596368
File: 8 KB, 239x211, curry.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5596368

>>5567794
>>5572469
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryNvtSpB4Sk

She sounds like that but it's hot instead of setting my fight or flight reflex off.

>> No.5596383

>>5567681
Japanese are horrible at learning languages there were a few of them at my uni and their english was comparable to an elementary school student in Hungary

>> No.5596388

>>5572469
Any language that's phonetic can be spoken at a faster pace. Look at Spanish as another example.

>> No.5596420 [DELETED] 
File: 26 KB, 413x341, images_222.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5596420

>They should just shut ID down and shove them into EN0 with haachama, SEAniggers have proven over and over they don't deserve vtubers

>> No.5596642

>>5566311
>tfw I just subbed to her because of this rant
I mean even Moona has a strong grasp on English, so her viewers really have no excuse.

>> No.5597101

>>5566311
You know what? At this level of basedness, she deserves to get fingered whenever she wants to.

>> No.5597169

>>5565415
This has literally zero bearing on anybody watching her regular streams at all.

>> No.5597574

>>5566311
>"I will exterminate the Indonesian language. With this, I'll rid the world of infestation. All men will breathe free again - reclaim their past, present, and future."
Jesus Ollie calm down

>> No.5597742

>>5583137
Yep. There's about 700 native Indonesian languages. Indonesian, a basic form of Malay, is used as a lingua franca, while Javanese has the most native speakers. English is becoming much more common as another lingua franca, to the point that some say it should be an official second language.

>> No.5597802

>>5566552
Indonesian grade schools actually do offer multiple foreign language courses

>> No.5597836

>>5566311
Pretty great, if you watch something in a different language and plan on enjoying it might as well learn the language while at it, it's fucking annoying dealing with fags who want everything made on their own language just because they are being lazy on trying to learn.
Hell, at current times you gotta learn at least one second language to do anything important and English is pretty much one of them given it's one of the most used languages in the world.

>> No.5597884

>>5589832
Its not cringe considering the context. Those subhumans sent petitions to the fucking ID staff demanding them to change streaming schedules and speak only indonesian for MONTHS
Moona spoke out against these retards too but she didnt rant on stream like ollie

>> No.5599052
File: 209 KB, 480x473, 1624483782084.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5599052

>>5566311
Alright I'll give you a shot corpse, that was pretty based.

>> No.5599314
File: 194 KB, 709x588, based moona.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5599314

>>5566311
All of the indonesia girls are based and arent afraid to say you are a piece of shit for being a annoying faggot

>> No.5604836

>>5572666
Just because he deleted the archive doesn't mean he didn't say it.

>> No.5605069

>>5566311
Ollie is so fucking based

>> No.5605283

>>5566311
She's right about the lazy part. Malay uses roman text, similar words and structures in English, so it should not be hard for them to learn.

>> No.5605501

>>5605283
Malay colonized by brit, ofc it's easier for them to learn english (some english words even used regularly)

while indo was colonized by dutch and nihon, english isn't really that commonly known until 21st century

>> No.5608351

>>5584182
I know Iofi ran a smack down on someone for something, lemme see if I can find it

>> No.5608659

>>5572666
"hololive fans are so weird" "wht the fuck with exclusivity" "the fans are gatekeeping their idols for growing"

>> No.5610412
File: 2 KB, 125x83, 1624042387603s.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5610412

>>5588752
>Never try to cross-check the stream by themselves
>Say the rrat already debunked but never try to give an explanation
>Just want to believe the rrat isn't true
>Always use the same argument "Why she is not getting fired yet?" to a literally who not Cover itself
>Accept being a zomtards
Zomradetards

>> No.5610701
File: 163 KB, 687x1024, 1622604209262.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5610701

>>5566311
>all these bandwagoners
You should have kneeled when you first had the chance

>> No.5611374
File: 19 KB, 294x294, 1622258989428.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5611374

>>5566311
I legitimately thought I had the playback speed set to 2x on accident while I was watching this.

>> No.5613912

>>5580710
There's no summer in Indonesia retard, the month students get vacation variate every year

>> No.5614162

>>5565389
That's the main audience for vtubers though.

>> No.5614493

>>5566311
This is some next level shit

>> No.5614890

I bet Ollie fucks like a fighter jet

>> No.5615057

>>5566311
>>5572469
How do Indonesians with autism track and interpret all those syllables? Must be a nightmare.

>> No.5615190

>>5565318
>main audience is indonesian
>panders to westerners
>indos leave
Hmmm....
>coco's main audience is nips
>retard panders to westerners
>nips leave, shit hits the fan
Ollie graduation when?

>> No.5615653

>>5608659
>"the fans are gatekeeping their idols for growing"
Probably an exageration, but theres problably a 0.1% of people like that who consider themselves to be fans.

There was a Shion EN translated clip and some sperg went out schooling the cliper to not clip Shion to protect her from an influx of new fans because, in his opinion, Shion wont be able to handle it. It was the most gatekeepy pathetic shit i've read.

>> No.5615929

>>5566311
ABSOLUTELY M E N J I J I K A N

I KNEEL

>> No.5616008

>>5608351
>>5584182
Here you go
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXAx3RtBx3I

>> No.5616276

>>5614890
No doubt.

>> No.5616810

>>5565318
I wish, but the amount of retarded zoomers watching vtubers is so high now that she's forever guaranteed to have a steady following

>> No.5616916
File: 32 KB, 271x403, ESL1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5616916

>>5565318
>ESL
>shit disturber
I wonder who could be behind this post

>> No.5618366

>>5566311
there's something special about listening to a rage-induced speech you understand 0%.
Reminds of that skit in Family Guy about speaking Italian.

>> No.5622430

>>5589725
How the fuck did you interpret it that way? She's saying that it's retarded to brag about being ignorant.

>> No.5623460

>>5596383
It's more that nips still have a complete world where they never have to deal with english without actively seeking it out, the brain doesn't bother trying to keep information it never uses

>> No.5623720

is there even any reason to like this bitch beyond "wow, she's just like in my zombieland saga anime!"

>> No.5623816

>>5614890
Her moans are hot af. You probably wouldn't last like after putting it in her.

>> No.5625171

>>5616008
JESAS

>> No.5626047

>>5616008
HOLY BASED

>> No.5626091
File: 130 KB, 358x360, 1624559334380.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5626091

>>5623720
>She scream a lot. Like a lot

>> No.5626527

>>5615653
it is true that many of them retards anon

>> No.5627170

>>5594718
jealousy

>> No.5628127

>>5616008
Yea that wasn't anywhere near as good though. tryhard

>> No.5629889

>>5616008
This is elementary tier women insults, they desperately try to get into your psyche and cause self doubt. It seems like every woman knows these lines verbatim, it's all so familiar. Sometimes their words can hit close and it can be way more nasty than this, but just remember that their goal is to hurt you. Not an incel btw.

>> No.5630189

>>5616008
what's the purpose of iofi if ina exists?

>> No.5632956

>>5566311
She really stays true to her name as "Crazy Ollie"

>> No.5636262

>>5566311
based

>> No.5636453

>>5567351
>moans a few time for coomerbait
>anon: "OH I BET SHE'S FINGERBLASTING HERSELF RIGHT NOW 6 FINGERS DEEP"
The state of this board's average IQ...

>> No.5636479

>>5567688
based

>> No.5637327

>>5616008
This was kinda cringe, has that "I'm not crying, you're crying" vibe.

>> No.5638335

>>5565968
So far she's gotten mad at SEAmonkies twice on stream

>> No.5638800

>>5566311
Not only this was based, but she gave a valuable tip for men: women will always prefer the boastful, confident and jackass man instead of the whiny, lazy and lame boy

>> No.5638883

I do not hate nor I dislike both Ollie and Kiara, but I can't stand Mori
What does that makes me?

>> No.5639197

>>5599314
>first time this image has been posted
Please use it more often.

>> No.5640390

>>5638883
Normal

>> No.5640728

ID is NOT for English speaker and ID SHOULD NOT speak English.

>> No.5641218

>>5638883
Out of the people you mentioned, Mori is the worst

>> No.5641781

>>5586184
She even goes brraaap on live, no fucks given. What a chad

>> No.5644520

>>5630189
This is like saying what's the purpose of Roboco if Botan exists.

>> No.5644609

>>5566311
What is this language she is speaking. Its just noise.

>> No.5650537

>>5585767
>I don't go on JP's stream going: I don't speak japanese and neither should anyone. If the main language of a stream is not your own you got two options: Cope, or GTFO.
Not directed to you, but I cringed at Korone's chat for while when it was infested by spics doing exactly that.

>> No.5658393

>>5569107
What really? The fuck?

>> No.5658547

>>5566311
wtf
i like oily now

>> No.5664051

>>5565318
She lost fans after the whole "fingering" suspicion took off, and her "sister's" voice on stream.

>> No.5667322

>>5565318
seems normal

>> No.5667407
File: 445 KB, 423x644, 1624627294250.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5667407

>>5664051
Yeah sister with a manly voice

>> No.5667697

>>5566311
So all I have to do to make her this mad is to just say "gabisa basa enggres." Good to know.

>> No.5668639

>>5596368
i immediately thought of this video when listening to ollie

>> No.5668787

>>5629889
thanks for pointing this out. I usually have trouble with women insulting me. I completely forgot how women will typically say anything just to get under your skin, and that its important to remember that most of what they say is just pulled from their ass and is pretty low effort.

>> No.5669154

>>5565318
That's weird, despite having a loud voice she is good at singing, isn't she? She is even better than Moona and Risu combined

>> No.5669185

>>5565318
People actually tolerate her streams? I thought people only liked her because she spams her face all over YT and Twitter.

>> No.5669279

>>5565318
no, i already unsubbed from her couple months ago the moment i realized she's not idol material.
t. Indon

>> No.5674366

>>5640728
I wonder how many views they'd get if they just spoke whatever Indonesia's native language is.

>> No.5674389

>>5565968
>speak english or die

>> No.5675882
File: 193 KB, 324x324, 1571646486594.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5675882

>>5566311
Why does she sound so hot when rage ranting, what the fuck

>> No.5677133

>>5566311
I now wish to colonize her womb.

>>
Delete posts
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action