[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/vt/ - Virtual Youtubers

View post   

File: 54 KB, 496x642, Gwelu.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
55563456 No.55563456 [Reply] [Original]

For context : He made a video singing a copypasta about Pekora but that copypasta is actually came from the well-known Hololive anti that lie to him about the copypasta so that's what we have here.

https://youtu.be/l76b0u-2eos

Translation:

First of all, I apologise deeply for all the people who I made uncomfortable with my video.

I’ll refrain from mentioning the name of the person in question, but by covering the contents of a superchat confessing their love, I made many people uncomfortable. This situation started from a great misunderstanding of mine. In seeing that liver’s profession that they thought it’d be nice if people used the song to get people who didn’t know them to know them, I felt deeply impressed by their wonderful way of thinking. Thinking about it now, they may have half said it as mere sophistry.

As for what I did wrong, that was in thinking “to accept even content like this, how admirable, I would love to sing this song”. That was really stupid.

After that, I received permission from the composer, created the video and released the song. Just as it happened in the last few days, that caused the discomfort of many people. There was also the fact that the origin of the content was of an anonymous message board and there were many voices expressing that I should’ve anticipated the backlash it would’ve provoked. Thinking about it now, I really think that it is as they say.

To speak of my thinking at the time, I was really stupid for seriously thinking such things about a song which was born from a place that’s said to produce things equal to scribbles in the toilet. Calmly reflecting back on it right now, I feel that my reasoning was bit a convenient misunderstanding for myself and even reads as an excuse. It was really terrible.

I believe that I have the need to cool my head so I shall be taking a break for a while. Of course, I’m sure there will be many of the opinion that just the content of this video isn’t enough of an explanation, so I intend to provide further explanation upon returning with a cooler head.

Once again, I caused a great number of people many troubles this time round and I am deeply sorry for it.

>> No.55563604

KWAB

>> No.55563860

This is a PSA about a yab from a year ago. It was funny, but boring compared to nippleboy.

>> No.55564204

Too bad holokeks don't support free speech, it was a good song.

>> No.55564312

>>55564204
to bad nijisis dont support Rape and sexual assult
it was a good sex,,

>> No.55564371

>>55564312
???

>> No.55564659

>>55564312
holomanager and mel?

>> No.55564957
File: 2.39 MB, 2117x1562, 00.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>55564371
>>55564659

>> No.55565223

hes a 2viewnigger, hated even by the niji jp audience.

also hes a political faggot. which proves ideologues and political grifters are talentless as fuck, very naive, and can never make any good and original contents.

>> No.55565496

It didn't do any damage in the long run, Gwelu has always been a 3view who rarely streams unlike Lauren. The worst it did was get Fuwa Minato's fans mad at him for a bit for getting a collab shill stream cancelled.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action