[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

2022-05-12: Ghost posting is now globally disabled. 2022: Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/vt/ - Virtual Youtubers


View post   
View page     

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 587 KB, 720x1560, Screenshot_20210622-120707.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5492594 No.5492594 [Reply] [Original]

She thank them are you happy now

>> No.5492668

>>5492594
She's doing them a favor by acknowledging those leeches.

>> No.5492695

>>5492668
Chumbuds don’t care about Hololive or anyone else besides Gura

>> No.5492703

>>5492594
these twitter acc are usually puppetered by PR firms.

>> No.5492718

>>5492695
Why should we care about inferior content, exactly?

>> No.5492742

>>5492668
>>5492718
>>5492703
Based
>>5492594
>>5492695
Cringe

>> No.5492768

>>5492594
Stop caring about the opinions of retards.

>> No.5492782

>>5492695
No shit, they're the same age as k-pop stans and suffer from the same kind of mental illness as well.

>>5492703

Gura has 2 million subs, not 200 million.

>> No.5492784

Why are you all so fucking miserable all the time?

>> No.5493063

>>5492782
Absolutely pathetic. Seethe and cope.

>> No.5493095

>>5492668
Based.
>>5492695
So? Gura is objectively the best Holo. Give me 1 (one) reason why I should care about ANY vtuber besides her.

>> No.5493110

>>5492784
Go back

>> No.5493114

>>5492784
Don't try to understand why a bunch of joyless fucks do what they do. It's either incomprehensible or really depressing.

>> No.5493141

>>5492782
You have to go back. Unlike K-Pop stans we Chumchads not trannies and libtards.

>> No.5493170

>>5493114
Go back already. This is a Gura thread. We only care about Gura here. Go fucking back.

>> No.5493241

>>5493170
Who the fuck are you to tell someone to go back? Fucking redditor scum cumbud.

>> No.5493268

>>5493241
Dilate

>> No.5493315

Seeing Marine draw a full happy birthday illustration for her and not getting a word back feels bad.
But she did drop a like and they probably talk a decent amount in private as well.

>> No.5493346

>>5493315
>they probably talk a decent amount in private as well
Ah yes, with Marine's amazing English and Gura's incredible Japanese.

>> No.5493393

She's so fucking cute but I do wish she would collab more with likes of Fubuki and such.

That being said, I know how nerve wrecking it can be when you dont share a language with somebody.. She did surprisingly well with her mama, even though 50% of the stream was silence.

>> No.5493418

>>5493315
>>5493346
>>5493393
This is a Gura thread. Fuck off.

>> No.5493426

>>5492594
I don't care about any of these people

>> No.5493433

why is /vt/ like this?

>> No.5493442

>>5493418
Good thing I was talking about Gura then.

>> No.5493467

Why do you faggots think she should be thanking them in the first place?

>> No.5493468

>>5492594
>Twitter for android

>> No.5493485

>>5492782
TB had a "twitter guy" when he was alive. Someone else manning their twitters is not outside the realm of possibility.

>> No.5493491

>>5492594
a like isn't a "thank you"

>> No.5493495

>>5493433
>why are people talking about unimportant leeches over the person singlehandedly carrying Hololive's relevance worldwide
I don't know why don't you tell me, weeb.

>> No.5493517

>>5493485
Who the fuck is TB?

>> No.5493518

>>5493491
Thank you. Those leeches don't deserve shit.

>> No.5493568

>>5493346
>highlight text
>ctrl+c
>enter "deepl" into a browser
>ctrl+v into the text field
What era do you live in you dumb retard?

>> No.5493574

>>5492594
Retards on /vt/ being happy ever is not possible. Theyll just find something else to bitch about

>> No.5493602
File: 343 KB, 498x435, 1621619209186.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5493602

Gura is the type of a person to respond to a message years later after it got sent, a like is like poem in this context.
Also, fuck twitter, so this to me looks based

>> No.5493604

>>5492718
>inferior
Kek, typical Chudbud.

>> No.5493658

>>5493517
tuberculosis

>> No.5493708

>>5493517
Terrorblade. It’s a shame that he got ganked by that triplenigger Anti-Mage.

>> No.5493715
File: 110 KB, 929x833, EquLh9EW4AAxRR4.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5493715

ITT: Jealous trannies.

>> No.5493852
File: 158 KB, 700x362, 1621351949936.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5493852

>> No.5493989

>>5493517
Total Buttholecancer

>> No.5494010

>>5493574
Go back

>> No.5494050

>>5493604
>teatranny weeb calling anything inferior
kek

>> No.5494081

>>5492594
No, schedule おねがい.

>> No.5494089

>>5494010
eat my ass

>> No.5494102

>>5492742
Is this the liking system on this site?

>> No.5494103

>>5494089
Not an argument

>> No.5494120

>>5493517
papertiger1234

>> No.5494126

Can we finally admit how chumbuds are the worse fanbase of any holo?

Those fucks will go after anyone if gura so much as slips slight anger.

>> No.5494136

>>5494089
mike tysonchama?!

>> No.5494139

>>5494103
neither is go back niggerchama

>> No.5494141

>>5494102
usually we just call things we don't like faggots, faggot.

>> No.5494164
File: 116 KB, 1280x719, 78C66820-E6A0-41C0-B184-2713BAAA659A.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5494164

>>5494126
The only people denying it at this point are Cumbuds themselves. They're all growth-stunted tranny numberfags.

>> No.5494187

>>5494102
Kinda

>> No.5494191

>>5492782
There are twitter accounts with 10k followers that pays a social media guy to make tweets for them. you're a retard to to think Gura is any different especially after this https://twitter.com/gawrgura/status/1399105383684263940
>I'm ready to eat only ice cream and melon
you just know that some retarded nip typed this tweet for her.

>> No.5494193

>>5494164
Jesus Christ how horrifying

>> No.5494246
File: 438 KB, 720x2709, 1621426773314.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5494246

>>5494164
>anon found one tranny in chumbucket

>> No.5494254

>54 replies
>28 posters
I don't even know who is falseflagging anymore

>> No.5494272
File: 70 KB, 1280x561, C22AC90B-CF20-4F54-800B-EA0DF303BB6C.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5494272

>>5494246
You're right, that wasn't enough proof. Here's another.

>> No.5494273

>>5494164
A wise anon once told me
>Just cum in any random direction, you’ll likely hit a cumbud
Words to live by.

>> No.5494346

>>5494272
now two, i posed whole chat of them

>> No.5494379

>>5494164
>>5494272
Kill yourself. Gura hates trannies.

>> No.5494382

> ITT eggs falseflagging as KFPs falseflagging as cumbuds

>> No.5494399

Are chumbuds usually this autistic?
Man it’s no wonder gura is so depressed

>> No.5494423
File: 29 KB, 1280x158, 61495274-A0C8-44D5-8784-B3262B08D33D.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5494423

>>5494346
Good point, here's a pedophile for good measure.
>>5494379
She also hates numberfags, yet here we are.

>> No.5494462

>>5494272
Here's another one kek https://twitter.com/UrFriendlyTrap/status/1406486066224193547

>> No.5494470

>>5494423
>She also hates numberfags, yet here we are
I thought the fanbase was supposed to reflect their oshi not be the polar opposite

>> No.5494480
File: 212 KB, 1680x1000, EzNspB6UYAEcPPf.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5494480

Gura is unironically bigger than Hololive.

>> No.5494487

>>5492784
Where do you think you are?

>> No.5494495

>>5494423
not an archive... are you even tring?

>> No.5494509

>>5494126
Considering they harassed FBK and Iofi of all people, yeah.

>> No.5494529
File: 124 KB, 1280x905, wheezing_mio_by_nlpsllp_de2xhhg-fullview.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5494529

>>5494462
trap doesn't mean it's tranny... really you can give up.

>> No.5494546
File: 90 KB, 562x724, DD9C52E1-33FF-449D-A45D-EA59D0D02068.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5494546

>>5494495
>not an archive
It's a /jp/ screenshot, look a little harder. You seem preoccupied on chat, so here's a screenshot of how the average Chumbud acts in another girls'.

>> No.5494550

>>5494254
All of them. If you think any of the people in this thread actually watch or care about Gura, you're more deluded than they are.

>> No.5494586

>>5494529
>trap doesn't mean it's tranny
You're right, it just means they're a fag. Gura's fanbase is comprised of fags and trannies.

>> No.5494625

>>5494546
>teammates in chat doing the same,
K

>> No.5494636

>>5494546
Who's your oshi? Are you so insecure because she's far below Gura?

>> No.5494661

>>5494586
>Gura's fanbase is comprised of fags and trannies.
no that title is reserved for KFP

>> No.5494663

>>5494625
>It's okay because another fanbase does it too
Give up.

>> No.5494682
File: 72 KB, 828x777, 65w17j03pt161.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5494682

>>5492742
>>5494102

>> No.5494699

>>5494546
>SEAs and other trash
imagine my shock

>> No.5494733

>>5494663
>let me paint chumbuds as absolute trash
>lets use screencap where steamer base is behaving exactly the same

>> No.5494736
File: 24 KB, 1280x136, A6335CCC-1679-4150-8FA0-959C6F861B8E.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5494736

>>5494636
Yes. My oshi is Mori. I'm the average Deadbeat.
>>5494661
Look at this post and tell me it was written by a heterosexual man.

>> No.5494738

>>5492668
lol so true

>> No.5494757

>>5493315
Gura retweeted Marine's drawing you tard

>> No.5494778
File: 109 KB, 640x353, cover1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5494778

>>5494399
Go back

>> No.5494815

>>5494733
I don't need to "paint" Chumbuds as trash, anybody who reads this thread can naturally come to that conclusion themselves.

>> No.5494843

Gura anti thread. The seethe and jealousy is great to see. No one cares about your slanted eye chubba.

>> No.5494857

>>5494733
Point out Pekora's chat raiding/shitting on other holos, go ahead.

>> No.5494930

>>5494843
>Everyone who thinks Gura's fanbase is cancer and the worst thing in VTubers fanbases is an anti
Cope

>> No.5494992
File: 546 KB, 1777x2048, Ex8eSyxUYAE1PWf.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5494992

Best girl. Most based fanbase. The numbers don't lie.

>> No.5495060
File: 248 KB, 479x431, 1619321200728.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5495060

Man, she really pissed you faggots off, huh?

>> No.5495096

If anything this makes it worse since she proved she saw the tweets AND didn't thank them.

But this is literally nothing new, anyone still surprised at this is retarded. Gura is a sociopath who doesn't care about Hololive and it's been obvious for a long time.

>> No.5495100

Gura is unironically the biggest and best vtuber. You can deny it, but without her Hololive and vtubing in general would have died out last year. She makes fat stacks, she has the most members, and she gets crazy high views while streaming and on archives. In the future when anyone discusses vtubers, Gura will be THE example they point to that really kicked things off.

>> No.5495136

>>5495060
SEAniggers btfo

>> No.5495174
File: 91 KB, 649x752, 1593574776278.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5495174

>>5495100
>she makes fat stacks
Rushia makes her look like a welfare recipient

>> No.5495252

>>5495100
No lies detected.

>>5495174
Literal prostitute.

>> No.5495267
File: 37 KB, 720x635, 1624388450058.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5495267

>>5494164
>>5494246
>>5494272
I have no problem with either gura or kiara, but holy fuck, I hate trannies. They're literally incapable of not bringing up their gross life choices in unrelated discussions like these.

>> No.5495281

>>5495100
Vtubing survived for years without the introduction of the western market and it would have continued to survive without it.

>> No.5495333

>>5495174
>as if marketing appeal and views/subs aren't more important to Cover than SC donations

If Yagoo was in a room with Gura and Rushia and gun with a single bullet who tf you think he'd off if he had to pick one?

>> No.5495345

>>5495281
dont try to use facts and logic to talk to cumbuds. They arent old enough to understand anything other than "dumb shark funny"

>> No.5495426

>>5495333
Rushia makes him a shitload of money and isn't fading into irrelevance, and makes money despite "low viewers".

Same with Coco. Well, till 1 week.

>> No.5495445

>>5495333
Himself, probably. Or (You), preferably.

>> No.5495476

>>5495426
man this is some thick ass cope, can fucking taste it

>> No.5495519

Gura's merch sold out in literal milliseconds. A record for all vtubers. Nothing and no one can come close to how popular she is. Her 3D debut and merch will set records that won't be touched for years, if ever.

>> No.5495537

>>5494480
Gura is only big because of Hololive.
>but Senzawa
Senzawa wouldn't have gotten 3 million subs without Hololive.

>> No.5495557

>>5495476
>Demonstratable facts are cope
This is why attempting to reason with Cumbuds is a wasted effort.

>> No.5495578
File: 81 KB, 426x1043, 1610567813523.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5495578

>>5495476
>literal revenue is a cope
you must be underage

>> No.5495579

>>5495100
>t. Cumbud
Why are you all like this

>> No.5495622

>>5495557
>fading into irrelevance
>2 million views on debut single

Where's the facts?

>> No.5495680

>>5495622
Who claimed Gura was fading into irrelevance? Take your meds.

>> No.5495734

>>5495578
And yet Gura is a the face of Hololive and will be for the far future. JPfags just refuse to accept the future of Hololive will be in ENs hands. Hope you enjoyed your little inclusive club back before EN came.

>> No.5495768

Cant wait for the little shark to relapse and hit the bottle harder than before

>> No.5495777

>>5495734
>the face of Hololive
that would be Usada Pekora. or as a brand, Sora.

>> No.5495802

>>5495777
Based.

>> No.5495818

>>5495734
>the face of Hololive
Whose face is it that's a meme on this very board, anon? Hint: it's not le small shark.

>> No.5495841

Seanigger general (Timelooping edition)
I can’t wait for HoloEN Alternative and haters will still be mad about the early fanbase

>> No.5495848

>>5495096
>Gura is a sociopath who doesn't care about Hololive
She's a fucking ball of anxiety. She won't say anything, because she doesn't fucking know what to say. She turned down call-ins on her birthday because she knew she wouldn't be able to do anything except cry, and then ended up crying anyway. Saying she hates Hololive, or that she thinks she's better than anyone is absolute bullshit.
Of course, I don't know why I bother responding, because this entire thread is falseflaggers arguing with falseflaggers. Literally nobody here actually likes Gura.

>> No.5496041

>>5495848
Gotta love this board sometimes

>> No.5496089

>>5495100
BASED
>>5495281
>>5495579
Go back

>> No.5496155

>>5496089
Seethe harder cumbud

>> No.5496181

>>5495848
I like Gura but I hate the fanbase she gathered around her. I think that if she had 1.8M or something like that, there wouldn't be so much weirdos and it would've helped with her impostor syndrome

>> No.5496209

>>5496155
You will never be Japanese
>>5496181
Seethe harder, weebtranny

>> No.5496252

>>5496181
>he's a newfag who hasn't been a fan since Sen
Look at this cuck coping and laugh

>> No.5496325
File: 334 KB, 461x418, 1615563668569.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5496325

>>5495060
Kek.

>> No.5496424

>>5496209
Don't want to be one, supreme Slav genes give me power. Think of something better pedo

>> No.5496536

>>5493110
>>5493141
>>5493170
>>5493241
>>5494010
>>5494778
>>5496089
What illness is this?

>> No.5497070

>>5496424
>supreme Slav genes
KEK

>> No.5497082

>>5492594
>>5492668
both me btw

>> No.5497347
File: 79 KB, 706x674, 1624129663461.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5497347

>>5492668
>>5492718
>>5493095
>>5493418
>>5493495
>>5493518
>>5494050
>>5494480
>>5495100
>>5496089
That said, at the end of the day, the real retard is (You) unironically seething at this falseflagger.

>> No.5497381

>>5497070
Kek all you want, westerner, it's not us that suffer from obesity

>> No.5497409

>>5494423
Georgechama...

>> No.5497679

>>5496252
>It's a HERfaggot
Reminder that Gura despises you HERsubhumans

>> No.5497737
File: 155 KB, 512x512, 1621397033819.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5497737

>world's most obvious falseflagging
>"this is why cumbuds are-"
What the fuck is going on here? Is this some form of performance art?

>> No.5497751

>>5497679
Don't care I gachi the fuck out of her, tranny

>> No.5497834

>>5497737
Sen belongs on Poast
>>5496536
Seethe and go back

>> No.5497848

>>5495848
>waah waaaah she has anxiety waah waah saying "thank you X-senpai" is just too hard whatever could she possibly say

Shut the fuck with your made-up headcanon you dumb cumshart, Gura doesn't have anxiety, she's not a hikkikomori like you fucktards like to pretend, and she's not depressed.

>> No.5497996

>>5497751
>d-d-don't care *sniffles*

>> No.5498157
File: 172 KB, 828x996, 1624309123896.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5498157

>>5497834
>Sen belongs on Poast
What?
>>5497848
>complete and utter schizo thread

>> No.5498271

>>5497848
I know her IRL nigger. She's a NEET who hates other people, especially tranny freaks like (You).

>> No.5498401

>>5495848
>She's a fucking ball of anxiety. She won't say anything, because she doesn't fucking know what to say. She turned down call-ins on her birthday
Imagine believing this, the whore turned down call-ins because management didn't want anyone outside of EN leeching off of her clout. chumflakes are retarded beyond belief, I bet you also think she's an actual shark too huh? When are you faggots going to realize that she's playing a character and is by far the most tightly managed idols in the company. she's not anxious, or nervous you retard, that's just what she tells her audience so you faggots feel sympathy for her. She's actually a pot smoking drunk, not some uwu twitter faggot that's nervous over social interactions.

>> No.5498437

>>5497737
First time seeing falseflaggers reply to falseflaggers?

>> No.5498440

>>5498401
Based

>> No.5498692

>>5498401
What book should I read this summer Mr. Novelist?

>> No.5498791

>>5498401
Cumsharts cannot refute this, they can only shart cum out of their asshole in a panic.

>> No.5498870

>>5498437
No, but damn, with such ferocity and an entire thread dedicated to it? This one has got to be up there.

>> No.5499055

>>5495060
Do we push them?

>> No.5499194

>>5498791
Why refute this when it's based and true?

>> No.5503980

>>5495734
>Gura is the beeeeeeeeest, smol shaaark
Shut the fuck up pedo

>> No.5506132

>>5496252
Oh, funny you say this. I loved Senzawa and I also like Gura but she moved on, the last song is a reflect of that and a last message to all of her fans who keep clinging to the past to do it. It's a goodbye but I don't know why I waste energy in this cesspool of a thread
>Inb4 cope
Hang yourself

>> No.5506355

>>5492703
Not according to Fubuki, unless if she's a big liar.

>> No.5507187

>>5492594
Not until she sucks my big indonesian cock

>> No.5508250

>>5506355
i doubt fubuki have the time for twitter

when her schedule is super tight with Slime diaries, the Slime Diaries Vocal album and keeping her Fubuki persona

>> No.5508659
File: 189 KB, 500x706, 1572903125857.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5508659

>>5493517
WTF is...

>> No.5508666

>>5496536
This is what happens when the site goes through one Chanology and then five years later decides doing it again would be a fun idea.

>> No.5512591

Drama threads for nothingburgers like this is pathetic.

>>
Delete posts
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action