[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/vt/ - Virtual Youtubers

View post   

File: 510 KB, 1100x1254, 1616355805167.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5308747 No.5308747 [Reply] [Original]

A thread for the discussion of the acapella-ist of acceptance herself, Mori Calliope, and the members of her extended universe.

>> No.5308955
File: 374 KB, 2000x1543, 88970503_p0.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I love Mori!
Mori cute!
MORI LOVE!

>> No.5308967

Tomorrow morning is going to be packed.

>> No.5309052

>check how the other girls tweet their streams
>compare it with Mori's use of hearts, flowers and emoticons

she is pretty girly...

>> No.5309151
File: 108 KB, 1000x1000, 1617399827189.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I FUCKING LOVE KAWAIIOPE MORIRIN AND I WANT TO MARRY THIS DORK, START A FAMILY WITH THIS DORK, AND RAISE A SON WITH THIS DORK, A SON WHO’LL INHERIT OUR RESPECTIVE BEST TRAITS AND ATTRIBUTES BUT IS ALSO JUST AS MUCH OF A DUMB CHUUNI AS HIS BEAUTIFUL DORK OF A MOTHER

>> No.5309195

>>5309151
Wow! It's not even Mori's most packed week yet and you're already based, Kawaiioposter! I love you!

>> No.5309340
File: 101 KB, 1080x941, USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_orca-image--821964385.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Aint no good in the noon, its fckng hot

Schedule for today:
Guerilla stream before the Mousey collab 22:00 (JST)
https://youtu.be/AuM0Kra7irw

And the Mousey collab which will be on mousey's channel at
13:00 (JST)
12:00 pm (EST)
9:00 am (PT)
4:00 pm (GMT)

>> No.5309371

>>5309340
scratch that 1:00 am JST

>> No.5309373

>>5308967
I hereby declare it Saturday MORIning.

>> No.5309394

>>5309373
you're five minutes early....

>> No.5309792
File: 195 KB, 1220x1906, E4M9HwiX0AEU9gQ.jfif.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>5309151
based

>> No.5309832

>>5309792
>horns

>> No.5309914

>>5309832
They switched headpieces anon I guess Mousey's horns come off

>> No.5310453

>>5309832
So fucking sexy... My demon girl fetish has been in overdrive for over a year now. Please send help. My body can't handle much more of this!

>> No.5310546
File: 1.37 MB, 1000x1000, 1622585217538.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

The rain beating against the roofs. The screech of tires on a wet road. The scream of a woman you’ve never met. The sickening crack of your head against the pavement. The sounds all lay suspended in the air, continuous and overlapping but muffled as if you're underwater. You stare at your own body; face down on the road, for a long time before your brain actually makes sense of what it’s seeing and you start to panic.

You spin around and look to see if anyone is trying to help or call an ambulance or something, anything!

Nobody is moving to help, nobody is moving at all, even the rain droplets are frozen mid-fall. Suddenly, a voice from behind you cuts through the distorted sounds.

“Eesh, another hit-and-run huh?” You whip your head around and see a pink haired woman, dressed in a gold accented black dress and a tattered cape standing a few feet away from you. She looks bored, staring at the nails of her right hand while her left holds an ominous scythe, it’s blade a matte gray arc over her head. The primal lizard part of your brain screams at the sight of the weapon, begging you to run and hide from it, but that instinct clashes with your desire to try and understand what’s going on, leaving you stuck in place. The woman eventually looks up from her nails and raises an eyebrow at you.

“What’s the problem? First time seeing a dead body?” She points at the other you on the ground and chuckles at her own joke.

“D-Dead? No way! It’s been, what, seconds? I could still make it, people come back from almost dying all the time! N-nothing’s happened yet. I cou-” You clam up when she rolls her eyes and starts to march towards you. You only take a single step back before she grabs your shoulder and roughly turns you to face your body.

“Take a good look at yourself!” You finally do, not like the confused staring from before. There’s a large gash high up in your hairline, with white shards of bone mixed with the red of your torn flesh.

Looking further down your left leg is bent the wrong way at the knee and a bit of shin bone is ripping through your pant leg. You feel sick seeing yourself like that.

“You're not ‘dying’, you’re not ‘going to die’, you’re dead. It’s already over. Now, your boy is pretty busy, got a lot of other people to give this spiel to, so let’s get moving.” She pulls on your arm to drag you...somewhere, but you just fall to your knees. She rolls her eyes again.

That’s it? That cut and dry? You spare another glance at your corpse. Is that really gonna be what your family is gonna have to find of you? The image of your mother, father, your little sisters and your girlfriend all looking down at your mangled form on some metal table makes you want to wretch, but you figure nothing would even try to come up. No, no you’re not gonna let that happen. You look back up at your...guide? Collector? It doesn’t really matter. You stand back up and steel yourself.

“What do I have to do?”

“Uhh, just come with m-”

“For a second chance, I mean.” You cut her off, though she doesn’t seem to be too happy about it.

“That’s not really how it works, my guy.”

“Don’t your kind like making deals in exchange for people's souls? There’s gotta be something you’d want in exchange, right?”

“My kind? I’m not…” She trails off and begins to look you up and down. She tilts her head to get a better look at the left side of your face, then looks past you, near where your body is. A foul grin spreads across her face while her eyes trail back to you. You didn’t notice before, but she almost looms over you when she’s this close. Wilting under her gaze, you begin to wonder if you’ve made a bigger mistake than trying to cross the street today when she finally speaks.

“Actually....I can. I can bring you back. And you know what? I will!” She grabs you by your shoulder again and leads you over to your body.

“W-What do I need to do?” you nervously ask her. You can’t imagine she’ll demand anything nice, with that expression.

“Just sit down in your body.” You quickly comply, and she puts her hand on your head and begins to gently push you down further into your body, almost as if you’re gonna lay down inside yourself.
You begin to feel the rain falling on your lower half that’s already aligned with your body, along with some minor pain where your injuries are, which is strange considering it’s still unmoving as far as you can see.

“There’s nothing that I’d want from you that I necessarily need you to be dead for, so I’m gonna put you back and we’ll just say…” She leans in close enough that you can feel her lips against your ear when she speaks.

“You owe me.”

>> No.5310658
File: 277 KB, 1732x2048, moriCga3.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

She chuckles before pushing you the rest of the way down. You look up at her as she continues to grin. The pink haired girl walks over to the sidewalk and you try to crane your head to see where she’s going, but you find you can’t move at all. You hear her laugh again.

“Don’t waste it!”

The sound of her scythe cutting through the air, The continuous scream of that woman warps and fades, and everything goes white.

You awake with a jolt face down in the gutter, the rain pouring down on you. Any thoughts about what you just experienced is quickly supplanted by the worst headache of your entire life. You feel dizzy and bile rises in the back of your throat. You try to move but it feels like your left leg has been beaten with a sledgehammer and the best you can do is roll over. You look down at your legs and see your left leg is fine? What? The expected mangled limb is actually seemingly undamaged, at least from the outside. Your head pulses and you suppress the urge to vomit again, you hear people beginning to shout and run over to where you are. But the headache gets worse and you can’t help but have tears well up in your eyes from it. You can barely make out the sound of people crowding around and their voices as you hold your head and screw your eyes shut.

“Somebody call an ambulance!” A man shouts

“For both of them?” Some woman responds. Huh?

“Does it matter!? Just call it!” A third person shouts back.

Both? Nobody else was hit but you, you think. Maybe. Thinking hurts a lot right now. You crack open one eye and through the legs of the crowd who’s gathered around you see who they’re referring to.

The woman who had first seen you get struck by that car, the one who had screamed as you hit the concrete. She’s lying on the ground, her skin already a pallid gray and her lifeless eyes just staring at you. A strange feeling washes over you, and before you can even begin to discern it, you faint.

“...we already discussed your frontal lobe damage, which may result in some mild hallucinations and changes in behaviour. These are temporary and should become less and less frequent as you heal. Now, your knee has suffered some ligament damage as well. Namely, to your meniscus and patellar tendon. They won’t require any surgery, but you will need to wear that brace for the next 6-8 weeks while it heals.” The doctor tells you and family. You can practically feel the relief pouring off your family as the doctor gives the good news. Your youngest sister; bless her soul, tries to follow along but most of the words are just a bit too big for her.

“S-So, my brother is gonna be okay?” She asks, tapping her fingers together and looking nervously up at the doctor. He just chuckles.

“Yes, miss. Anonymous is gonna be just fine.”

She gets a big smile and runs up to him, hugging his leg.

“Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou!” She lets go and runs round the bed to clamber up and hug you now.

“You’re gonna be okay, Anon! You’re gonna be okay!” You just laugh and return the hug. Your father coughs and asks when you’re gonna be able to go home. It seems that you’re good to go but they just want to watch you for an extra night, just in case something unexpected happens. You ask a few more token questions.

Yes, you can walk on your bad leg, but just be careful and don't over exert yourself. Yes, this is all covered by your insurance(Your dad seemed ready to reenact what your sister did when he heard that). No, he’s not allowed to let the driver die if he’s brought after being shot by the cops, though that does get a laugh out of him. He excuses himself and you talk amongst your family. Your girlfriend was off on a vacation but she got the soonest flight she could as soon as she heard what happened. She should be back in the city late tonight. Your parents make it explicitly clear that you’ll be staying back home until you heal up, with your mother being insistent that she wasn’t gonna let you climb 6 flights of stairs to get to your apartment with your bum knee. Did your girlfriend tell her about the elevator being perpetually broken? Eventually though, visiting hours are over and your family has to go. Your other sister pries the youngest off you, but neither really wants to leave you. You assure them you can handle another night here. You hug everyone and bid them farewell.

>> No.5310710

>>5310546
Yes. This is the good one.

>> No.5310727
File: 1.51 MB, 3628x2041, 1623807981931.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Lying in the hospital bed later that night, you let your mind wander. The doctor said there would be some hallucinations from your mild brain damage, but you can’t shake the feeling that what you remember wasn’t one. Your memory’s a touch foggy, but you definitely remember having a full conversation with a pink haired woman after you were struck, but before the ambulance was called. You can’t for the life of you remember anything that either of you said, but it certainly felt real. You haven’t told anybody yet, and now with knowledge of potential hallucinations being a factor, you probably never will.

That other woman definitely did die, though. You know that for sure. Weren’t able to find out from what though. A stroke? Heart attack, maybe? All you know is that the look on her dead face still haunts you. You’ve seen plenty of people dying on LiveLeak and places like that, but this one still feels different, like there was something profoundly unnatural about the whole thing. You let out a deep sigh and close your eyes, snuggling deeper into your pillows. There’s no dream or nightmare that you can remember, but you wake up suddenly in the middle of the night disoriented and feeling like you're being watched. You eventually relax and return after spying nothing out of the ordinary in your room. Your next dream is filled with silky locks of pink hair.

You’re discharged at 8:00am and you assure your family that you can meet them at the entrance, with a prescription for some minor pain medication you limp past the entrance desk. You refused the crutches one of the nurses offered you. Never figured out how to use those fucking things. As you pass the waiting room; already with a few people in it, you overhear a conversation between two women. Their voices aren’t any you’ve heard before, but the sound of one of them gives you a minor scratching feeling in the back of your mind.

“Really, Gura? A breakfast cooking stream?”

“Come on, Calli! How was I supposed to know I’d get my tail caught in the oven door!?”

“ I figured you’d know better than to try and juggle a livestream while cooking a full english breakfast that early in the morning. Especially when we haven’t finished unpacking yet.”

“It was going fine until I couldn’t find the-Hey, who are you lookin at?”

“H-huh? Oh, uh, nobody.”

You glance over and see a small shark girl with a taller pink haired girl staring at you, though they both look away as soon as you make eye contact. Hmmm...

Ehh, just a couple of goobers.

You wave as the van driven by your dad pulls up. You climb into the back, minding your leg. Jeez, everyone came to see you again. Your sisters are happy to see you’re still the same as you were yesterday, but your parents seem...nervous? Do they think you're gonna be scared of driving or become some paranoid backseat driver now? You certainly hope you won’t be. In the end, nothing seems to have you out of sorts, thankfully. You take the opportunity to ask a question that slipped your mind yesterday.

“How's Button doing?”

Button is, for all intents and purposes, your cat. You found him in a drainage ditch 9 years ago, a mewling kit who’s eyes had just opened, no family in sight. You had snuck him into your house and had been taking care of him for like 2 days when your mom came into your room one day to get your laundry and found him pissing in the hamper. Your parents let you keep him, provided you were the sole person to take care of him and that you’d pay for everything he needed. It wasn’t easy, and your first part-time job was basically to support the little shit. When you had finally gotten ready to move out, though, you didn’t end up taking him with you. For one, your new apartment didn’t allow pets, and two, you knew your dad; despite his surliness, loved him almost as much as you did. The older of your sisters giggles.

“I think he knows something happened to you. He’s been sleeping in your room again ever since you got hurt.” She tells you.

Really? Well, animals always seem to have a sixth sense about these sorts of things. You can’t wait to see him.

After making a quick stop at your favorite fast food place, you soon arrive on your old street. You spy a moving truck in the house directly across from yours. Interesting.

>> No.5310789
File: 21 KB, 426x313, crudecalli.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

rare calliope

>> No.5310797 [DELETED] 
File: 674 KB, 4096x2304, 1621755167121.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

“Damn, did Old Man Jenkins finally give up the ghost?” You ask. Your father tells you that he apparently died in his sleep about a few days ago. You glance over at your sister before pumping your fist, causing them to laugh. Your mother chides you, but she knows that your feud with the centenarian growing up was a venomous one. Fucker should have just given you your frisbee back way back when, spare himself the Ding-Dong-Ditch and the headaches whenever he called the police on you for doing things you only actually did about half the time. You joke that he let himself pass on when he heard you had gotten hit by a car, causing your dad to chuckle and your mother smack his arm and chide you again. Kinda weird that they're moving in people so soon, though. But, your mom says she met the five girls that bought the place and they’re pretty nice. Finally getting home and into your house, you hear the jingling of a bell as a white cat with a single black spot above his right eye bounds towards you.

“Button!” You shout as you ease yourself down into sitting on the floor and let the cat into your lap, his purring like a little motor as he rubs against you. You spend the rest of the day relaxing, talking with your sisters, playing with Button and getting used to your limited mobility. After dinner, your sisters turn in early cause they’ve got school in the morning. You end up wanting to go to bed yourself, to have the comfort of your own bed again, but your parents ask you to stay in the dining room for while they tuck your youngest sister in. You sit at the table, adjusting your knee brace while your dad looks at his phone, seemingly trying to avoid looking at you. He’s always been good at keeping a lid on things but he seems sad, somehow. Eventually, your mom comes down and sits at the table with you as well. She grabs one of your hands and looks at you with tears in her eyes. What the fuck is going on?

“Anon, we-we have to tell you something.” You look at the two of them, confusion written on your face.

“Last night, there was-she’s…” Your mom gets too choked up and just hugs you while she weeps. Now you’re terrified, and you look over at your father, who’s wiping his eyes.

“Something happened on the plane last night...a fire in the cockpit. It, uh, it went down in some farmland just outside the city.” Your dad sniffles and takes a deep breath.

“Nobody made it. I’m so sorry, Anon.” You dad moves to join your mother in hugging you while you just stare blankly at the spot he was just standing in.

“Well it’s nice to meet you, Anonymous! I hope I see you in class tomorrow!”

“Of course I mean a date with you, silly! Who else could I want to be with?”

“Oh, Anon. I love it so much! This place will be perfect for us!”

“Hey, when I get back, I’ve got a really important question I need to ask you. Heehee, sorry to keep you in suspense, but it’s worth it, I promise! I love you so much, Anon.”

You don’t remember how you got to bed that night, and the following days are nothing but a blur. Before you even realize it, you're sitting in a car outside the funeral home. Everyone else had gone inside, but you had said you needed a few minutes to collect yourself. You clasp your shaky hands together and try and remember what she used to tell you whenever you got stressed. Steady breathes, head high, relax your shoulders, look at the silver lining, one foot in front of the other. Yeah, one janky cripple foot in front of the other. You exit the car and walk towards the entrance. Hey, your foot drop has gone away, that’s nice. Makes walking a bit easier. Deep breathes. You open the door and come face to face with your girlfriend's brother. Shit, there goes your breath. You inwardly panic as he looks at you. He never liked you, never thought you were good enough for her. He continues to look you over with a hard stare before pulling you into one of the tightest hugs of your life. You two share a good cry in the doorway, and he guides you into the room where the service is being held. It’s a quiet, gentle affair. It’s exactly what she would have wanted. When it comes time for people to speak about her, you find you can’t bring yourself to approach the stand. Nobody seems to judge you. The service ends, everyone filters out and the procession goes to the cemetery. You watch them lower the empty coffin into the ground and it’s only when the first bit of dirt is put on top of the coffin when you feel your heart leap into your throat and you turn away. You look out to the other end of the cemetery and see a flash of pink disappear behind the mausoleum. One of your sisters grabs your hand as tears continue to fall from your eyes. Everything ends, people say their goodbyes, you all go home.

Her brother kills himself that night and you dream of pink eyes so intense they almost seem red.

>> No.5310849
File: 674 KB, 4096x2304, 1621755167121.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

“Damn, did Old Man Jenkins finally give up the ghost?” You ask. Your father tells you that he apparently died in his sleep about a few days ago. You glance over at your sister before pumping your fist, causing them to laugh. Your mother chides you, but she knows that your feud with the centenarian growing up was a venomous one. Fucker should have just given you your frisbee back way back when, spare himself the Ding-Dong-Ditch and the headaches whenever he called the police on you for doing things you only actually did about half the time. You joke that he let himself pass on when he heard you had gotten hit by a car, causing your dad to chuckle and your mother smack his arm and chide you again. Kinda weird that they're moving in people so soon, though. But, your mom says she met the five girls that bought the place and they’re pretty nice. Finally getting home and into your house, you hear the jingling of a bell as a white cat with a single black spot above his right eye bounds towards you.

“Button!” You shout as you ease yourself down into sitting on the floor and let the cat into your lap, his purring like a little motor as he rubs against you. You spend the rest of the day relaxing, talking with your sisters, playing with Button and getting used to your limited mobility. After dinner, your sisters turn in early cause they’ve got school in the morning. You end up wanting to go to bed yourself, to have the comfort of your own bed again, but your parents ask you to stay in the dining room for while they tuck your youngest sister in. You sit at the table, adjusting your knee brace while your dad looks at his phone, seemingly trying to avoid looking at you. He’s always been good at keeping a lid on things but he seems sad, somehow. Eventually, your mom comes down and sits at the table with you as well. She grabs one of your hands and looks at you with tears in her eyes. What the fuck is going on?

“Anon, we-we have to tell you something.” You look at the two of them, confusion written on your face.

“Last night, there was-she’s…” Your mom gets too choked up and just hugs you while she weeps. Now you’re terrified, and you look over at your father, who’s wiping his eyes.

“Something happened on the plane last night...a fire in the cockpit. It, uh, it went down in some farmland just outside the city.” Your dad sniffles and takes a deep breath.

“Nobody made it. I’m so sorry, Anon.” You dad moves to join your mother in hugging you while you just stare blankly at the spot he was just standing in.

“Well it’s nice to meet you, Anonymous! I hope I see you in class tomorrow!”

“Of course I mean a date with you, silly! Who else could I want to be with?”

“Oh, Anon. I love it so much! This place will be perfect for us!”

“Hey, when I get back, I’ve got a really important question I need to ask you. Heehee, sorry to keep you in suspense, but it’s worth it, I promise! I love you so much, Anon.”

You don’t remember how you got to bed that night, and the following days are nothing but a blur. Before you even realize it, you're sitting in a car outside the funeral home. Everyone else had gone inside, but you had said you needed a few minutes to collect yourself. You clasp your shaky hands together and try and remember what she used to tell you whenever you got stressed. Steady breathes, head high, relax your shoulders, look at the silver lining, one foot in front of the other. Yeah, one janky cripple foot in front of the other. You exit the car and walk towards the entrance. Hey, your foot drop has gone away, that’s nice. Makes walking a bit easier. Deep breathes. You open the door and come face to face with your girlfriend's brother. Shit, there goes your breath. You inwardly panic as he looks at you. He never liked you, never thought you were good enough for her. He continues to look you over with a hard stare before pulling you into one of the tightest hugs of your life. You two share a good cry in the doorway, and he guides you into the room where the service is being held. It’s a quiet, gentle affair. It’s exactly what she would have wanted. When it comes time for people to speak about her, you find you can’t bring yourself to approach the stand. Nobody seems to judge you. The service ends, everyone filters out and the procession goes to the cemetery. You watch them lower the empty coffin into the ground and it’s only when the first bit of dirt is put on top of the coffin when you feel your heart leap into your throat and you turn away. You look out to the other end of the cemetery and see a flash of pink disappear behind the mausoleum. One of your sisters grabs your hand as tears continue to fall from your eyes. Everything ends, people say their goodbyes, you all go home.

Her brother kills himself that night and you dream of pink eyes so intense they almost seem red.

>> No.5310887

guys, you can just post google doc links, don't be fags

>> No.5310999
File: 2.69 MB, 2894x4093, 1623206557804.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

“Big bro, are you sick?” She asks softly.

“I-I don’t know.” You spot the pill bottle on the sink counter, and grab it. Giving it a shake, you find it’s still got plenty inside.

“Oh...Would you like a hug? Would that make you feel better?” The softness of her voice is soothing, and though you doubt it’ll improve your feeling, you can’t bring yourself to deny her.

“Yeah, I-I think I’d like a hug.”

All the vomiting caused a migraine, and you don’t look at how much pain medication you shake out into your hand before you swallow them. She comes and hugs you until you fall asleep on the bathroom floor. Your dream of fingers with nails painted a glossy black.

The next week or so you’re just on auto-pilot. Your family does their best to help you in any way they can, but you just thank them and say you need some time to yourself. You start taking more of your pain medication than is recommended, it makes you too sleepy to think about it all. But, the pills ran out today, and you won’t be able to get more until next week, so you just lie in bed staring at the ceiling, Button sleeping on your chest, stretching your bad leg. You feel so drained that even working out your leg like this feels like a full day's work, but your mom insisted and you obliged, if only so she would feel better. The home phone goes off and you hear the muffled sounds of your mother speaking on the other end. You can’t make out anything she’s saying but her tone quickly becomes more frantic and she starts to pace around the house very quickly. Your curiosity outweighs your lethargy, so you scoot Button off you and hobble downstairs. Your mother doesn’t seem to notice you as she moves around and almost bowls you over. She starts talking a mile a minute, but you make out the key parts. Something happened to your father at work and he’s in the hospital, she’s gonna go see him. Your blood goes cold and you tell her you’ll take care of your sisters. She hugs you and kisses you on the cheek before heading out the door. You try to explain what’s going on as gently as you can to your sisters, but it doesn’t work out that well and they seem just as scared as you are. You sit on your bed petting Button as it starts to turn dark. Something catches your eye out your window, and it’s the pink haired girl across the street, at her own window. You’re not sure who caught who staring but she smiles and waves before closing her blinds. You just clutch Button a bit closer to your chest.

Something about that girl puts you on edge.

Your cellphone ringing jolts you out awake. You didn’t realize you were drifting off. Button seems to have moved elsewhere. Checking the caller ID, you see it’s your mother and answer immediately.

“Mom? Is Dad okay? What happened?” You sound really raspy, and you realize you haven’t eaten or drank today.
“Oh, Anon. It’s-It’s, there was a chemical spill a-and he got burned all over his body and he just...” Fuck. Fuck fuck fuck fuck. Okay, breathe. Just breathe, you can’t be the one freaking out, your mother couldn’t handle this on her own.

“Are the doctor’s doing anything?”

“...I couldn't recognize his face.” Your mother says in a very quiet voice, almost as if she doesn’t mean to let it out. Your stomach lurches and you feel bile rise in the back of your throat.

“Okay, Mom? Wh-What’d the doctors say? What are they gonna do?” You try to get her back on track.

“H-Huh? Oh...They’re gonna have him undergo emergency surgery, and that’ll probably be all night, so I should go home and get some rest.” She sounds almost robotic, like she just repeated what she was told verbatim. You really don’t like it.

“Yeah, that sounds like a good idea. Come home mom, we can go back together in the morning.” ‘If there is anything to go back to’ goes unsaid. She hangs up without saying anything. You sit awake all night. You hear your mother come home and head straight to bed. You hear the birds begin to stir in the early morning, and the entire world starts to wake up with the rising of the sun. It’s well into morning, and your mom is still in bed. You’re not gonna wake her. You hear your new neighbours across the street, doing something outside.

“Calli! Come on, we’re already late! It’s gonna be packed! What are you staring at!?” You think it’s the blonde one shouting.

“S-Sorry, sorry. I’m coming.”

>> No.5311072
File: 318 KB, 1448x2048, Mori psycho look.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

You help your sisters get ready for school and talk to them before they walk to the bus stop 2 blocks away.

“Me and mom are just gonna be going to check up on dad, Okay? We should be back before you guys, but if not, do you two know where the extra key is?” They both nod enthusiastically.

“Where is it?”

“Under the rock in front of the rose bush!” They shout

“Shhhh, easy. Remember, it’s supposed to be a secret. But good job. Oh, and hold on to it, we’ll put it back when me and mom get home, okay?” You pat the two on the head and they giggle.

“Are- Are the hospital people gonna fix daddy like they fixed you, Anon?” The youngest of you three asks. You glance down at your knee brace but your other sister speaks up for you.

“Of course they will! Dad will be just fine, you’ll see!” You smile at her enthusiasm.

“She’s right. But, you two should hurry along, don’t wanna miss the bus, do ya?” A look of realization dawns on their faces and they take off running down the sidewalk. You yell for them to be careful and you get a “We will!” in response as they round the corner and disappear from your sight. You turn back and see your mother standing in the doorway of your house. You limp up and hug her, she returns the embrace and whispers how much she loves you all. You ask if she wants to shower or eat breakfast or do anything, but she’s adamant you two leave now. The ride to the hospital is dead silent,and you wait just inside the door as your mom approaches the desk. Something is wrong. You get a feeling of deja vu as an instinctual part of your mind urges you to leave as fast as you can. You can’t hear what the nurse and your mom are saying, but the nurse seems to call someone and gestures towards the waiting area. You follow your mother and take a seat next to her and she holds onto your hand, almost as if she can sense how you're feeling. Or maybe it’s just that obvious. Eventually, a doctor comes and the nurse points to the two of you. He approaches and you can already tell by the look on his face what’s gonna happen. Your mother desperately asks if your father is okay. You squeeze her hand a lot harder than you thought you might as he begins to speak.

Toxic chemicals….

3rd degree burns to 95% of his body….

Multiple organ failure….

Did everything they could….

Your mom begins to wail into your shoulder as you blankly stare at the floor.

“What’s that, Anon? You got a girlfriend? That’s my boy! Here, have a beer with your old man and tell me about her!”

“Hey, son. I know I don’t call you often, but, uh, I’ve got a question for you. Do you happen to... know which treats Button likes more? Is it the one with the blue bag or the ones with the red?”

“Moving out? Well, I’ve been meaning to find a place for a home gym, hahahaha! Don’t tell your mom I said that.”

“I know whatever you choose to do you’ll be great at it. I’m so proud of you, Anon.”

You blink and you’re standing in front of your door. Your mother had just unlocked it and she’s trudging upstairs. For a second time today you're struck with the feeling of something being very wrong. You check the time and see it’s 4:10pm. Nothing seems out of pla-Wait. Is it really ten after four? You double check and it in fact is. Shouldn’t your sisters be home? Where are they? You look at the shoe rack and see their shoes aren’t there. Okay, maybe they just went to a friend's house or something after coming home? You glance down at the rock in front of the rose bush. You push it with your good foot and see the key still underneath. Your head throbs. No, they wouldn’t do that. They’d go straight home and wait before doing anything like that. Your knees go weak and you start to hyperventilate. No, you have to call somebody, tell them what’s wrong. You can barely get your phone out of your pocket before the headache becomes too much and you black out trying to put in your password.

You dream of a tattered cape billowing in wind you can’t feel.

You wake up on your living room couch, Button curled up next to you. It’s dusk, and the last hints of sun will be gone within the hour. The absolute silence is cut short by the sound of heavy knocking at your door. You dazedly get up and shuffle to the door. On the other side is a police officer, and he almost looks surprised to see you.

>> No.5311082

Its kinda crazy how much mori respects ollie. Even as her senpai like in that Apex collab she commands no respect from her whatsoever even if she tries. But it makes sense cause ollie is the embodiment of “small/short but can kick your ass”. Mori kneels to the alpha zoombie

>> No.5311169

>>5311082
>Its kinda crazy how much mori respects ollie.
Mori respects everyone to an insane degree, not least because of her mental state. See: the hard-to-break habit of calling Reine "senpai" just because she "seems that way".

>> No.5311172 [DELETED] 
File: 2.48 MB, 1019x1441, __mori_calliope_hololive_and_1_more_drawn_by_moisture_chichi__55ea80deb07950e3abb97d87fd767fd2.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

“Sorry sir, but we’ve been trying to reach you by phone and you haven’t been answering, so they suggested a wellness check.” He notices your confusion and continues.

“We were originally called by the people across the street.” He points with his thumb to the house behind him. You're not particularly surprised. “ They saw you collapse in your doorway and didn’t know what to do. EMTs arrived, and at first it seemed like you were just intoxicated but, you kept asking about your sisters. The commotion brought your mother down here and she realized the absence of the girls too.”

“Where’s my mom now?”

“She’s at the police station, she is, well, was being questioned about where her daughters went and what’s happened this morning and afternoon.” His expression changes to a more somber one. Your head starts to hurt.

“After that, we contacted the school and from there, the bus service...they had been dropped off at their normal stop.”

“A-And?” Here it comes again. Your hand holding the door knob starts to shake. The police officer looks down and takes his hat off. You finally oblige your instincts and slam the door in his face the second he starts talking about unsolved child murders going as far back as the late eighties. You try to take off running up stairs but your knee keeps buckling and your headache has only gotten worse. The officer just opens the front door again and finds you curled up on the floor next to your bed weeping. He only leaves when you compose yourself enough to convincingly tell him you're not gonna hurt yourself. Your mom doesn’t come home that night, or the next morning, or the afternoon following that. You only really become more aware of your surroundings when Button starts meowing and pawing at your hand. Oh, at least you’ve still got Button. And, as much as you want to sit and waste away, you don’t want him doing the same. Forcing yourself up, you carefully limp downstairs into the kitchen to look for his food.

You don’t find anything, but you resolve yourself to go out and buy some. He’s all you have left, and you’re gonna make sure he’s gonna be okay, even if it seems right now that everything is against you. The walk to the closest store that sells cat food leaves you exhausted, even though it wasn’t particularly far. So much so that you have to take a breather on a bench on the way back, sitting down with your eyes closed and pockets full of tins of cat food. God, you’re so tired.

You feel the bench shift as someone sits down next to you.

“Rough times for you, man?” That voice. Is that, what’s her name...Calli?

“Mhmm.” You keep your eyes closed

“How are you still going? I mean, you’ve lost basically everything, dude.” She asks. It’s a really personal question, delivered suddenly and not in a particularly tactful manner, but you still decide to oblige her. You don’t particularly care anymore.

“It’s...uh, my-my cat?”

“Huh? Your-Your cat?”

“Yeah, I know it sounds kinda dumb but...I dunno, I love Button to death, and as long as I’ve still got him...I guess I’ve still got something to live for, you know?”

“Hmmmm. Yeah, okay. Thanks, man!” You feel the bench shift as she stands up again. You open your eyes to see her but...she’s gone? You look around and don’t see her anywhere. You get the feeling you really should have asked what kind of hallucinations you were gonna be seeing when you were first in the hospital. Finally making it back home, you unlock your door and head inside, eager to feed Button. The jingling of his collar echoes down the hall, but it sounds different, somehow. You call out to him, but something different rounds the corner into your view.

Silky locks of pink hair, pink eyes so intense they almost seem red, fingers with nails painted a glossy black, a tattered cape billowing in wind you can’t feel. It all finally clicks into place for you and you remember when you had first seen her. It wasn’t at the hospital.

>> No.5311274
File: 2.00 MB, 3000x1770, __mori_calliope_hololive_and_1_more_drawn_by_cherre__68c71f5acd1ae05d101e4182c5b5cb62.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

“Sorry sir, but we’ve been trying to reach you by phone and you haven’t been answering, so they suggested a wellness check.” He notices your confusion and continues.

“We were originally called by the people across the street.” He points with his thumb to the house behind him. You're not particularly surprised. “ They saw you collapse in your doorway and didn’t know what to do. EMTs arrived, and at first it seemed like you were just intoxicated but, you kept asking about your sisters. The commotion brought your mother down here and she realized the absence of the girls too.”

“Where’s my mom now?”

“She’s at the police station, she is, well, was being questioned about where her daughters went and what’s happened this morning and afternoon.” His expression changes to a more somber one. Your head starts to hurt.

“After that, we contacted the school and from there, the bus service...they had been dropped off at their normal stop.”

“A-And?” Here it comes again. Your hand holding the door knob starts to shake. The police officer looks down and takes his hat off. You finally oblige your instincts and slam the door in his face the second he starts talking about unsolved child murders going as far back as the late eighties. You try to take off running up stairs but your knee keeps buckling and your headache has only gotten worse. The officer just opens the front door again and finds you curled up on the floor next to your bed weeping. He only leaves when you compose yourself enough to convincingly tell him you're not gonna hurt yourself. Your mom doesn’t come home that night, or the next morning, or the afternoon following that. You only really become more aware of your surroundings when Button starts meowing and pawing at your hand. Oh, at least you’ve still got Button. And, as much as you want to sit and waste away, you don’t want him doing the same. Forcing yourself up, you carefully limp downstairs into the kitchen to look for his food.

You don’t find anything, but you resolve yourself to go out and buy some. He’s all you have left, and you’re gonna make sure he’s gonna be okay, even if it seems right now that everything is against you. The walk to the closest store that sells cat food leaves you exhausted, even though it wasn’t particularly far. So much so that you have to take a breather on a bench on the way back, sitting down with your eyes closed and pockets full of tins of cat food. God, you’re so tired.

You feel the bench shift as someone sits down next to you.

“Rough times for you, man?” That voice. Is that, what’s her name...Calli?

“Mhmm.” You keep your eyes closed

“How are you still going? I mean, you’ve lost basically everything, dude.” She asks. It’s a really personal question, delivered suddenly and not in a particularly tactful manner, but you still decide to oblige her. You don’t particularly care anymore.

“It’s...uh, my-my cat?”

“Huh? Your-Your cat?”

“Yeah, I know it sounds kinda dumb but...I dunno, I love Button to death, and as long as I’ve still got him...I guess I’ve still got something to live for, you know?”

“Hmmmm. Yeah, okay. Thanks, man!” You feel the bench shift as she stands up again. You open your eyes to see her but...she’s gone? You look around and don’t see her anywhere. You get the feeling you really should have asked what kind of hallucinations you were gonna be seeing when you were first in the hospital. Finally making it back home, you unlock your door and head inside, eager to feed Button. The jingling of his collar echoes down the hall, but it sounds different, somehow. You call out to him, but something different rounds the corner into your view.

Silky locks of pink hair, pink eyes so intense they almost seem red, fingers with nails painted a glossy black, a tattered cape billowing in wind you can’t feel. It all finally clicks into place for you and you remember when you had first seen her. It wasn’t at the hospital.

>> No.5311277

>D6 Loli in horny thread
I don't know how to feel about that...but I'm interested.

>> No.5311321
File: 1.60 MB, 4096x2610, __mori_calliope_and_takanashi_kiara_hololive_drawn_by_artofkuzu__91d37014de851afa25dc80170735ad89.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

It was when you died.

She wears a sadistic grin this time around. Button’s collar twirling around her finger. She walks towards you, her heels making echoing clicks in the silent house.

“Expecting someone else?” She flicks the collar off to the side. Your back presses against the door as she finally gets close enough to you to put her hands against the door on either side of your head. Her grin turns into more of a sneer as she looks down at you.

“It’s insulting, really. Your boy sticks her neck out for you, gives you a second chance at life, and you don’t even give her the time of day? Dick move, man. Dick move.”

You have no idea what to say. You avoid looking at her and focus on the collar discarded on the floor.

“And when I finally get you alone, really alone, all you can talk about is your stupid fucking cat? Tch. At a certain point, it starts to look pretty deliberate.”

One of her hands snakes around your head and tugs harshly on your hair tilting your head up to look her in the eyes, the other hand moves to cradle your jaw.

“Started to think that it was all too much of a hassle, that I should have stuck with my original plan and kept your soul tucked away in my back pocket, let me play with you whenever I wanted. But, you bitched and moaned, and I relented, thinking you’d be more grateful than this. Looking at you now though…” A blush spreads across her face and a lecherous smile spreads across her face, and she presses herself up against you, pinning you against the door.

“I think you being flesh and blood makes this a hell of a lot more interesting, and you’re gonna start making it all up to me, aren’t you?” She demands more than she asks. You finally find your voice.

“I-” She smacks you so hard you feel your teeth rattle.

“The only thing I want to hear from you is ‘Yes, Mori.”, got that?”

Your cheek burns, but you can’t tell if it’s from shame or the strike.

“Y-yes, Mori.”

“Good~. Now, you’re gonna start making up for all your bullshit, right?”

“Yes, Mori.” She leans close enough for you to feel her breath on your face.

“You’re gonna sit in this big empty house and wait for me to come over every day, aren’t you?”

“Yes, Mori.” Your noses are touching.

“You gonna run across the street to me whenever I call?”

“Yes, Mori.” She doesn’t lean in any closer. She waits, looking into your eyes.

“Will you kiss me?” Her voice is quiet and breathy.

You can’t stop yourself.

“Yes, Mori.”

“Then do it.”

You lean forward, you press your lips to her and she immediately grabs the back of your head with both hands, pulling you harder against her. She forces her tongue into your mouth.

You fall headfirst into the abyss.

>> No.5311327

>>5311277
BASED

>> No.5311388

Exicted mouse
https://twitter.com/ironmouse/status/1406095761822130177?s=19

>> No.5311412

Mori makes me feel like a real human bean

>> No.5311439
File: 175 KB, 900x1200, E4LYt9aVcAYZQDa.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>5311412
and a real hero?

>> No.5311481

>>5311412
she really gives me the DRIVE i need to keep pushing forward

>> No.5311538
File: 287 KB, 2048x2048, 20210619_124214.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.5311637
File: 131 KB, 510x616, 4EA84110-2DC8-4402-BB75-A44D6FC7A48C.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>5311277
Based.

>> No.5311726
File: 1.29 MB, 464x464, DDFuckCrop.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>5311277
That's fucking hot. I hope they do more.

>> No.5311826
File: 2.35 MB, 1280x720, 1615944505593.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>5311726
abayo DoubleD

>> No.5311842

>>5311277
BASED????

>> No.5311992

>>5311726
It's not the same if the horns come out of the side....

>> No.5312016

>>5311277
>>5311726
Nice.....

>> No.5312184
File: 1.19 MB, 2673x3500, 20210619_130316.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.5312222

>>5311277
>>5311726
God has forsaken us, Satan has rejected us. We are heretofore undeserving of someone upon which to bestow our glory and reverence, for in the same breath we will defile them worse than could be done by any of their mostbfeared enemies.

>> No.5312261

>>5311277
Her design really is the most iconic and sexiest out of all the holo roommates.

>> No.5312270

>>5312222
Nice quads. B
But don’t worry, Demon lewds are allowed in the same way Calli lewds are.

>> No.5312322

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuM0Kra7irw
did she say she was going to do this or just the one tweet?

>> No.5312339

>>5312261
>roommate design
Anon....

>> No.5312363

>>5312261
>it's just her with red skin, horns, and no eyes
How does she always mog everyone just by literally being herself?

>> No.5312365

>>5312261
Its because its different, slightly edgy, and has the slightest bits of lore sprinkled on it to catch your curiosity. Compared to the others who are "anime girl" who may be cute but offer no "mystery"

>> No.5312526

I absolutely want to fuck the D6

>> No.5312548

>>5312339
Yes? There’s a lot of them who have character designs, like the utaites

>> No.5312668

Fake type tickets are back
https://twitter.com/butcherswing/status/1406099485722243074?s=21

>> No.5312698
File: 316 KB, 488x645, 1623554748135.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>5311726
>>5311277
Lmfao well glad you liked it.
>>5312526
Would you a demon?
https://files.catbox.moe/fttmvx.webm
Would you a demon loli?
https://files.catbox.moe/p0dzbh.png
https://files.catbox.moe/uqaqbl.png

>> No.5312770

>>5312184
Nice artwork there, It really captures the themes of all the HoloEN girls.

>> No.5312837
File: 940 KB, 1548x878, Mori.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Why is she so popular?

>> No.5312853

>>5312837
Because one deadbeat made at least 3 of those threads and people keep responding

>> No.5312948

>>5312837
Because /vt/ was a mistake

>> No.5312975

>>5312698
Wew

>> No.5313112

>stream overlapping Coco Holotalk
why

>> No.5313212
File: 161 KB, 441x250, 1607300817581.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>5313112
No?

>> No.5313245

>>5313212
Is it really going to only be 1 hour...

>> No.5313336

Imagine being hired for a job you applied for on a whim and don't plan to take seriously and are told you have to pretend to be gay for some Austrian girl who you barely know as part of said job.

Mori has it rough

>> No.5313357

>>5313336
deadbeats we like it rough

>> No.5313447

>>5313336
>told you have to pretend to be gay for some Austrian girl
I'll do it if it's a job requirement but I don't think anyone will believe i'm a girl with my voice the way it is.

>> No.5313485

>>5313245
It honestly might. Something is up because Mori is not one for guerilla streams, and being around women all my life taught me that "I just randomly wanted to talk" means she wants to talk about something in particular. This means its probably less a zatsudan and more a PSA while fielding some questions from chat. But that's just my take.

>> No.5313530

>>5313485
I think you're being paranoid.

>> No.5313542

>>5313485
That is really, really disappointing. I was hoping for a nice long Zatsu before THAT collab and her small break...

>> No.5313563

Is Mori going to announce cancellation of the karaoke?

>> No.5313589

>>5313485
Or...
She’s just anxiously anticipating the collab and is doing a guerrila zatsu to calm her nerves.

>> No.5313596

>>5312837
lot of people are jealous they didnt pick the best oshi

>> No.5313605
File: 204 KB, 480x401, 1622279265053.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>5313589
NO SHE IS SUPER DUPER GRADUATING LET ME DOOMPOST YOU FAGGOT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>> No.5313632

>>5313530
The whole thing is just weird. Its a running joke about how few guerilla anythings Mori does (which is expected with how her schedule is) then all of a sudden she wants to talk just before a big and somewhat controversial collab and right before "a trip".

>> No.5313650

Can the rules add "Doomposting is a bannable offense"? Please mods?

>> No.5313710

>>5312698
This is messed up...
"Based."

>> No.5313716

>>5313632
You are letting the schizos get to you, anon.

>> No.5313805

>>5313716
Well the prevailing theories are

A. She is doing something completely OOC for her (doing a guerilla zatsu to "calm her nerves" before a collab)
B. She is announcing her graduation (which would be the stupidest idea ever and least likely thing to happen)
C. She is using the stream just to say some things she wants to say and answer one or two questions about it (may be connected to things she said during the last member's zatsu but letting poorbeats hear it)

>> No.5313841
File: 951 KB, 1450x1150, 16207887513012.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

After becoming a member, it feels weird to go back to public zatsudans. They just don't hit the same anymore. I'm happy for poorbeats though.

>> No.5313862

>>5313805
You fucking idiot I wasn't even serious about the graduation shit for the love of god stop visiting this board I beg of you

>> No.5313879

Does Mori do like 100 members streams? Cause that shit is expensive.

>> No.5313896

>>5313805
>prevailing theories
>graduation
That's not a theory. Just retardation.

>> No.5313919

>>5313862
That's why I said its stupid and the least likely thing to happen. You don't get to pull the "I was just pretending to be retarded" card

>> No.5313931

Mori will NEVER graduate. Her music before was not even hitting a meaningful percent of her holo era music. It would be career suicide at this point. Her fans would go support DD but nowhere near what she gets now. And it would hurt. She can't leave.

>> No.5313932

>>5313805
How bout she finally realise that if she jus took a break without any explanation, the entire thread would be overrun with rrats until she return.

>> No.5313976

>>5313931
That's what the idiots don't understand. The Vocal Lessons, the Jap Lessons are from her own volition and not mandated by Cover.

Mori is probably going to talk about the elephant in the room: meaning the mouse collab.

>> No.5313983

>>5313932
>Mori
>Learning the correct lessons from deadbeats being upset

She probably thinks if she tells us absolutely nothing and leaves no hints on other twitter pages then rrats won't spawn.

>> No.5314020
File: 30 KB, 463x453, 1607872016358.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>5313983
>implying that Mori should give a shit about whatever happens in this hellhole

>> No.5314039

>>5313931
I mean, DD was inclining. But Mori is apart of that incline.

>> No.5314046

>>5313932
>>5313983
I don't think Mori gives a flying fuck about rrats on this board. If people are willing to ignore her direct words to spin rrats anyways, it's a waste of time to bother.
Some people still think she played more SV to spite the people who didn't like it even though she's said countless times that she genuinely enjoys the game.

>> No.5314087

>>5314046
But does she enjoy the game because she thinks its fun or because it gave her an easy excuse to collab with Gigguk?

>> No.5314107

>>5314087
ogey

>> No.5314191
File: 21 KB, 750x750, 1593255084137.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>5314107
rrat

>> No.5314203

>>5313931
Yes, any logical person understands it's retarded to leave hololive so soon if we talk about wanting to grow an audience, but does Mori really care about numbers? Do numbers affect her decision making?

>> No.5314294

>>5314020
>>5314046
She doesn't, but the stuff and the narrative that was born here seep outside to the yt comment, and she has said multiple times that she does let the negative comments affect her.

>> No.5314344

>>5314294
even if he was kind of right in her being more prepared Nikodem is still a massive faggot for writing a thesis about it

>> No.5314379

>>5314294
>she does let the negative comments affect her.
Anon...almost every holo is affected by negative comments to some extent. The way you brain works will make those comments stick out.
So far I think Mori has been handling the negativity extremely well, given how much shit she's gotten since debuting. She's still able to differentiate genuine criticism from schizos and antis.
>the stuff and the narrative that was born here seep outside to the yt comment
The only time it ever got serious was the barrage of antis she got after the Gigguck collab.
>>5314344
Agreed.

>> No.5314384

>>5314344
she only ever gets affected by criticisms in good faith. I don't think the schizos have ever succeeded in anything except repeat the same narratives over and over again.

>> No.5314402

>>5314203
When comes to music. Yes. She will not leave and lose the huge reach Hololive has given her music. Anyone who thinks she would is an idiot plan and simple.

>> No.5314417

>>5312837
It's because people who make her threads are retarded and have no respect for the board.

>> No.5314448

>>5312837
Because most of them are Dramafags. No, seriously. There are not vtuber fans, these are fans who want vtubing to unironically die so that they can laugh about it.

>> No.5314452

>>5314344
He needed to do that to leave no ambiguity in what he was saying or why he was saying it. People say "but he used so many words" but he wanted Mori to take his comment seriously and that was an appropriate way to do so.

>> No.5314453

>>5314384
"I don't think the schizos have ever succeeded in anything except repeat the same narratives over and over again.", said the schizo repeating his narrative over and over again.

>> No.5314491

>>5314453
what did I do, anon? I just got here. If you think that I and >>5314379 have the same thought, then it's just coincidence, so take your meds now.

>> No.5314537

>>5314491
The point he might be getting at is this board uses the word "narratives" only when it applies to something negative about the streamer when technically it applies to both positive and negative things. Something like "Mori loves all her deadbeats" is just as much a narrative as "Mori doesn't care about Hololive". They are both conjecture since we cannot dive into Mori's head to see her real thoughts on the matter.

>> No.5314585
File: 201 KB, 850x1329, sample-2c41e0db191d7b6f5a2f590700ad89c5.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I made a shitty mashup using mori because I really, unironically like the wii song which is very rappable.
https://youtu.be/8a8b-TNbu-A

>> No.5314635

>>5314452
"No ambiguity" my ass. Dude knew exactly what he was doing and now he has a big ego thinking that he was the one that """saved""" Mori and kept acting like her helicopter parents for awhile in the comments. He's unironically more of a creeper than Clero than Ocean Man combined. I also know you're lurking these threads you faggot.

>> No.5314695

>>5314635
>kept acting like her helicopter parents for awhile in the comments
Did he actually?
I was fine with his thesis, other than being a bit pissed that he hurt Mori’s feelings. But patrolling comments with an inflated ego is absolute faggotry.

>> No.5314787

>>5314379
>I think Mori has been handling the negativity extremely well
Anons... how was she handling them well, rather than taking them positively, she became destructive, privatising the gura collab, becoming passive-aggressive after the SV collab. Every single holos have anti, they have their low points, but how many of them actually let it affect them through multiple streams. Unless you mean she has been doing well after the gura collab then I can agree.
>The only time it ever got serious was the barrage of antis she got after the Gigguck collab.
The gigguk stream was a breaking point, from the seeds of discord continously sowed by people of the board.

>> No.5314808

>>5314635
>he has big ego
>why can't he be like us humble anons who do nothing but seethe and spin rrats

He wanted change and expressed himself as is his right as a viewer. People say "Streamers don't owe their audience anything" which is true but the other side of that coin is "Viewers don't owe the streamer anything either" they support if they like them and dip if they don't. However its much easier for a viewer to change the channel and find something new to watch than it is for a performer to find a new audience Expressing why they don't like it and asking if the streamer can change that is a compromise to see if both sides can come to an outcome both are content with.
I hope you know with your self-righteous posturing you are no better than the two dipshits you just name dropped

>> No.5314857

I wake up and there's 66+ messages of you fuckers replying to schizo theories and taking bait. What the fuck?
It's a short public zatsu to tell people to go on mouseys channel, probably explain her tweets (because not everyone has Twitter) and chat about things. Sprinkle in talking about the new schedule like she always fucking does in the last stream before a new one.

It's not graduation, yes she's probably nervous but Mousey is more nervous than she is, and it's just a fucking zatsudan.
Did horny posting last thread make the meds wear off? God knows you skeletons need them.

>> No.5314870

>>5314808
I don’t get where the big ego is coming from.
I think he was based for confronting her about it, and Mori’s initial negative reaction aside. It’s really helped in the long run. Patrolling comments is kind of cringe though.

>> No.5314890

>>5314537
>Something like "Mori loves all her deadbeats" is just as much a narrative as "Mori doesn't care about Hololive". They are both conjecture since we cannot dive into Mori's head to see her real thoughts on the matter.
Sounds like nonsense to me. Of course Mori doesn't literally love EVERY single deadbeat but she has explicitly stated numerous times how much she loves us. How the hell is it conjecture to take Mori's word at face value?

>> No.5314916

>>5314870
Patrolling comments comes from both sides, the "Criticism" crowd and the "Mori's Feelings Police" both do it.

>> No.5314935

Ironically, normies enjoy Mori much more than we do because they don't have to worry about rrats, speculations, and other nonsense.

>> No.5314949

>>5314890
>Taking Mori's word at face value

I have 5% of a bridge to sell you. Even if she doesn't mean it she ironically can be quite clumsy with how she says things.

>> No.5314965

>>5314808
>spoiler
Really funny you accuse me of being self-righteous, because that is exactly what Nikofag was doing. Almost as if he can't take criticism well

>> No.5314970

>>5314857
>It's not graduation
No one genuinely thinks it's graduation or anywhere near as serious. Well maybe the rrat peddlers in hlgg and the shitposters who lurk here I guess.
>>5314935
>normies enjoy Mori much more than we do
Speak for yourself. I don't let this board affect my enjoyment of Mori's content.

>> No.5315023

when does the geekjack merch ship bros?
i bought the bday set and the penta keychain..

>> No.5315039

>>5314949
The weird thing is that I agree with your general point but your insistence that "Mori loves her deadbeats" is somehow conjecture is so goddamn retarded. Mori being clumsy with her words and misusing percentages is completely different from her saying that she loves her fanbase only not to mean it.

>> No.5315069

>>5314965
You are the one calling the nature of Niko's complaint into question and trying to disprove that it was in good faith. He said he disliked something about how the stream went and asked if Mori could change how she does things. You are bringing morals into the equation so you are in fact the self-righteous white knight here.

>> No.5315078

>>5314916
Fair enough, I’ve got to say though, it amazed me to see the “Mori’s Feelings Police” take to twitter and try and villainize the people who critiqued her.

>> No.5315084

>>5315023
https://shop.geekjack.net/pages/shipping-status-list
>July to middle August 2021 For the 6mo anniversary shit
>Early August to Early September 2021 for the Bday set
Hold strong deadbro, the 3D merch for gen 5 is just shipping, this takes time.

>> No.5315104

>>5313485
She mentioned she wanted to talk about the collab. I guess we'll see.

>> No.5315110

>>5314857
I'm just here to enjoy the streams and music, community of content producers, and discuss fun stuff.
A lot of the time I don't even have the chat open because it has nothing of value (and it slows the stream down.) I really try not to let chat drama or doomposting on this board effect my thoughts. It becomes difficult at times because some people are intent on forcing it onto everyone. Mori definitely gets a lot of shit on this board and I can only laugh at how inane it is, until those making threads decide they aren't getting enough attention and bring it into these threads.

>> No.5315122
File: 138 KB, 600x797, 195822.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>5314935
>we
I’ll have you know that I am crying tears of joy right now knowing that Mori will finally get to collab with ironmouse.

>> No.5315151

>>5315078
You know how people get really defensive about an anime, video game, etc that they're a fan of? Think of that kind of fanaticism coupled with a parasocial relationship.
These niggas conernfag over their oshi getting some sleep. Any perceived attack against her is going to send these people into overdrive.

>> No.5315195

>>5315039
Another point I will bring up is Mori has views that aren't like most of us on the subject of "different kinds" of love. Again this isn't to drag Mori down or imply she is only in it for the money or something. Simply that its provable that she does appreciate her fans and maybe even likes some of them who make her laugh or cheer her up. But we can't prove something like when Mori is in bed "staring at the ceiling" she suddenly thinks of Darth Greifous or whoever's last SC joke and giggle to herself. Love is a big thing, even platonic "friend love" that Mori likes.

>> No.5315201

>>5315069
He's a containment breaker just like Insufficiently Anonymous and needs the rope, end of the line.
Just brain off repeating the Usaken rrat in the schedule comments, fucking lifted off here/global.
He could mean well but parroting opinions from here makes them invalid the moment they leave the board. Yes skeleton all the critiques done here towards Mori are basically schizoposts, extremely exaggerated and really insignificant.
Unironically, if Mori has actually fucked up, the normies will notice and give better insight.

>> No.5315209

>>5315084
thx bro

>> No.5315259
File: 209 KB, 411x451, 4444.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Since Kiara had to preemptively lock her livechat in response to people apparently freaking out about Nyanners, it wouldn't surprise me if Mori just wanted to reinforce people to behave. Otherwise I'm 100% sure it's nothing serious and probably just another excuse to work out some jitters. I hope I can be awake for it

>> No.5315261

>>5315201
I'm convinced Mori is incapable of conveying love.

>> No.5315272 [DELETED] 
File: 716 KB, 1080x3832, criticism.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>5314452
>He needed to do that to leave no ambiguity in what he was saying or why he was saying it.
Parts of it, sure, but not the whole thing, and the overarching structure of
>"Hey Calli, you said you wanted to improve but then here's three nitpicks that really bothered me and make me think you haven't gotten any better and don't really want to improve"
was needlessly aggressive and didn't fit the actual evidence supporting him without the specific context of /vt/ anxiety/narratives which lead to fans on this board being a lot more sensitive to the things he brought up and a lot less focused on the actual circumstances at the time..

>1. Don't tell us the karaoke stream is coming up because you've rescheduled it in the past and I feel like you're going to reschedule it again
Sure seems like it's gonna be fine at this point. If nothing else, we know she's committed from the line she stuck permanently in her Roki cover about this specifically. Does he really think people, including him, would feel BETTER if she had kept silent on the unarchived karaoke after coming back from her trip? And if she had, would it have actually kept him from feeling betrayed by that one? I get why he's disappointed and nervous about it, especially since this thread will be unusable for weeks if she can't make that day, but it's just not as salient for the fans not getting randomly bombarded by wigger hate and chumbuds pretending their oshi is literally Sora.

>2. Don't schedule things so close to your streams! Well, you might not be able to control that, but don't TELL us you have appointments because those words tell me you don't actually like hanging out with me. But when you tell us you care about us, those words don't matter to me because if you really cared you wouldn't have those appointments!
This one has aged especially poorly if you buy into the rrat that the "appointment" he was bitching about was a briefing about Coco. I don't think it was, but it's very likely (as with the prior cases he's upset about) some kind of Japanese lesson or taking better care of herself like the comments keep saying to, or a project/collab meeting with those senpais she's expected to be excited for or, you know, something else dedicated to the self-improvement he can't believe in. Pretty sure this is what Mori was getting at with the legendary 5% remarks, that she's a big girl who will set up her schedule the way she sees fit, and we can either trust her to have the right priorities for that stuff or we can give up on her, but that's a personal decision on every fan's part that Mori shouldn't be expected to spoonfeed on a weekly basis. Also the only other time this bothered anybody was the guac incident, and if he didn't have that on his mind would he have really felt like she was "constantly looking at a watch"?

>3. The scuff is happening so often that it's not funny anymore, and if Kiara can get her shit together at this point why can't you?
Disregarding how much of this issue was much more related to permissions than anything, this one's valid and based, which is why it's the one that she actually acknowledged and apologized for on Twitter. I'd honestly have no issue with this comment if he had just done #3 even if it doesn't bother me nearly as much (and I'm still leery of how few people gave a shit when the same thing happened for Mythbreakers), but management already reached out to her about it as well so even in a timeline where Nikodem never posts this it still gets fixed, just with less drama.

But his overall thesis of "Hey, are you REALLY improving or are there going to keep being things I dislike" is just a sanitized version of the old /vt/ refrain of "Mori sucks and doesn't put in effort and shes gonna graduate and if you don't call her out for every chink in her armor then you're a KEK".
The fucker took what should have stayed an internal dispute, and what could have boiled over on its own, and broke containment with just enough plausible deniability that Mori couldn't just "ogey" it and felt like her entire fanbase was insecure about her commitment to Hololive.

>>5314635
>>5315201
Based. The only difference between Nikodem and Clero is that Clero is a Discord-flavored concernfaggot and Nikodem is 4chan-flavored, thus more palatable to the schizos here than the shizos there.

>> No.5315282

>>5315261
meant for >>5315195

>> No.5315283

>>5315201
>normies
>Grey names that happily gobble up any garbage slopped on their tray
May I remind you alot of them came from the fucking pillar of quality that is Trash Taste. Also you seem to think just because a thought started here it cannot leave is flawed. If the complaint is valid (it actually happened and it was in her power to prevent or mitigate it) it doesn't matter if it came from here, reddit, twitter, fucking NND or anywhere.

>> No.5315340

>>5315272
you just timelooped yourself, who cares anymore this shit is more than a week old at this point.

>> No.5315365

>>5315195
>Another point I will bring up is Mori has views that aren't like most of us on the subject of "different kinds" of love.
I mean yes in the grand scheme of things everyone has their own perception of love. However to me this particular issue isn't that complex. I don't have any delusions that Mori is in love with us or that we're "friends". We're her fans for whom she is insanely grateful for all the support >we have given her. When Mori says that she loves us, she's conveying sincere gratitude and appreciation and I'm perfectly satisfied with that. So in that context yes I think she "loves" her deadbeats.

>> No.5315385

>>5315272
This sure is a lot of stale, stupid drama

>> No.5315402

>>5315283
>May I remind you alot of them came from the fucking pillar of quality that is Trash Taste
NOT AN ARGUMENT
Do you think coming from 4chan makes you a paragon of morality or quality? You do know this board is just one level above the farms, right? You're delusional.

>f the complaint is valid (it actually happened and it was in her power to prevent or mitigate it)
Exactly what i said, everyone will be able to comment on it, but re-read what i said, please.
>all the critiques done here towards Mori are basically schizoposts, extremely exaggerated and really insignificant.
You know you cannot prove me wrong and all of us deranged autists are not capable of expressing something without rrats in the brain,blowing up problems and sounding extremely passive aggressive like she owns you something.
>But but i-i can type something coherent!
Sure you can, now take your meds and shut the fuck up.

>> No.5315432

Why does it seem so fitting that the fanbase of the girl who likes ecelebs so much is the fanbase now defending and/or harassing their gachikoi by name as if they were ecelebs

>> No.5315435
File: 210 KB, 800x800, Meanwhile At Gainax Album Cover.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>tfw literally just added the PSG album on my phone last week
>memories of watching that show and singing the songs from it with my high school BFF that everyone thought I was dating
I should say hi to her, I miss her.
I still listen to this one remix all the damn time
https://youtu.be/OJttef2aYfY

>> No.5315449

>>5315385
Seems like the norm for dead hours around here. If I wasn't having trouble getting to sleep, I'd be gone until the morning.

>> No.5315457

Moving on,
Why are you not listening to Getcha!?
We're less than 100k to 1M?
I recommend Crystal Cities by Milky queen for your looping reps playlist.
Maybe throw in something by Riri or YFU while you're at it.

>> No.5315466
File: 240 KB, 1400x1400, 28582819.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

pls listen to Saeki’s latest song
https://youtu.be/KBSM2l8vVvk

>> No.5315480

>>5315435
Please. I do not wish to have this blog show up in my feed.

>> No.5315486

>>5315365
Yup. Mori loves her Deadbeats. We're special to her and she's special to us.
It doesn't need to be complicated by trying to act like we physically interact or ever will. That's placing unfair pressure on her and some people only setting themselves up to get hurt.

>> No.5315509

>>5315457
>Crystal Cities by Milky queen
I really like it. It’s easy to listen to, and because it’s a little janky it has a lot of heart.

>> No.5315523

>>5315457
I listened to Getcha twice. Don't really see need for more of it right now.
Crystal Cities was good. I'm having trouble falling back asleep too, maybe that would help. It's calming.

>> No.5315567
File: 57 KB, 503x559, 1617538066768.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>5310546
>>5310658
>>5310727
>>5310849
>>5310999
>>5311072
>>5311274
>>5311321
If you actually wrote this, congrats. This is a good story. But I have to say: did she really have to kill the cat? Was she that threaten by it? Seems like overkill.

>> No.5315579

>>5315486
Exactly my dude. She's always so genuine when expressing her gratitude towards us and it makes me really happy to hear it. Nothing needs to be overcomplicated or overanalyzed about this.

>> No.5315586

>>5315466
Thanks, I didn't get to it last time.
She's got such a different style; only similarities are the instrumental and the bones.
Did FT make all their animators sign a contract that they'll only help with their solo careers if they include a skull motif?

>> No.5315587

>>5315272
First point is still valid until the Karaoke actually happens. If ANY delay happens (I'm talking even two days) then its all on her but since we haven't seen if the current schedule is "the right call" then its still up in the air.
Second point is only invalid through hindsight of what was happening behind the scenes at Cover at the time. Also I can't blame him for having guac on the mind cause that was a member's stream. Like collabs and Member's streams are the two types of streams you don't want to look like you would rather be somewhere else its a slight to people who paying money or their working time in the case of a collab to be with you.
Third Point is permissions were only part of the shitshow. RCG not being a go is on Cover management, then she tried to brute force her way through Cuphead which people were saying for months "That ain't gonna work" and then when she thought she got it and got smug it blew up in her face. Also collabs are held to different standards for this kind of thing since you are not only wasting Deadbeat's time (even if they don't consider it such) but also Gura and her Chumbuds.

>> No.5315610

>>5315457
I really like Yabai by YFU,It's modern rap but she has a good voice.
https://youtu.be/nThmkpwKGoE?
Crystal Cities (Criminally underrated)
https://youtu.be/YoH7XRxcVoc?
Riri
https://youtu.be/vI_1xomTCVY?
Feel free to reply to this and add more songs to throw in playlists, it's a good habit.

>> No.5315650

>>5315587
>we haven't seen if the current schedule is "the right call" then its still up in the air.
Her weekend is pretty booked anonchama check the schedule for next week.

>> No.5315652

>>5308747
Can she please quit already? She has a large enough audience now that she can solely focus on her music and her idiot fans will buy that shit anyway. So just fucking piss off Mori. Stop ruining Hololive. You already got the fame you wanted.

>> No.5315682

>>5315652
Keep crying. And no, she won't graduate after 2021. You're delusions would make it continue until 20021.

>> No.5315683 [DELETED] 
File: 39 KB, 550x540, 1616659065320.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>5315587
>actually trying to justify schizos melting down over guac

>> No.5315687

>>5315610
Here's Riri's Spiral Tones remix entry
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPoZd1FXbfM

>> No.5315692

Mori likes Hololive. A lot of Hololive members like Mori. They're a good fit for each other in a lot of ways.

>> No.5315704

>>5315650
>>5315683
stop replying to the replies. the guys who called me a timelooping dramafag were right so I deleted the post and moved on
>>5315457
this guy deserves the (You)s more. I try not to listen to GETCHA too much at once or it'll get stale like RIP, but you got me looping it again.

>> No.5315716

>>5315586
kek. Less bones and more circus in my opinion.
But I especially love the beginning when it’s got that marching rythm with her going “to da”

>> No.5315728

>>5315402
Caps Lock does not make you have an actual argument beyond website tribalism.

But anyway it doesn't matter if you deem critques "insignificant" or you think they come from schizos from your judge's podium. You are not the Tribunal of vtuber stream quality and criticism. If somebody feels that way they have the right to speak it and see if Mori agrees to "fix" it. Nobody in that comment section owes (you) one fucking thought because they are asking for something that can increase their enjoyment of the entertainment they are watching.

>> No.5315748

>>5315728
How about you listen to some music and shut up?

>> No.5315751

>>5315692
>They're a good fit for each other in a lot of ways.
Like peanut butter and nutella

>> No.5315777
File: 745 KB, 1302x2048, Mori.Calliope.full.3146345.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Nikodem is SEETHING
KEK.

>> No.5315798

>>5315748
>Remember citizen discontent is an offense punishable by death
>Only good vibes are authorized here

>> No.5315826

>>5315687
Only thing holding this song back is the Engrish rap, but since she went for fidelity to the original in every other aspect it would've been weirder if she'd rewritten Japanese lyrics.
Still catchy as hell, especially in the latter half

>> No.5315830

>>5315704
Eh, fine. You weren't wrong but whatever, what's done is done. There's a lot more things to be worried about anyway besides letting someone live rent free in my head especially considering current events.

>> No.5315831

>>5315798
Yes.
Your punishment for being so fucking stupid is Wah Wah World.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXD4BbYludc

>> No.5315841
File: 332 KB, 1452x2048, 1621457981523.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

After a very long road trip, your car would prove to have endured too much punishment. Frustrated, you’ve called a stop to its functions after a stream of white smoke began to leak out the engine. You stop next to a house after a few strongly worded exclamations, and step outside to check the engine. After assessing the damage, you walked up to the nearest house and knocked on the door while praying for someone to be home so you wouldn't have to call a mechanic.

After a moment, a young, pink-haired girl slowly opens the front door. Looking curiously at you, she immediately asked as to why you were knocking.

As soon as you saw the girl standing in front of you, instinctively, you froze for a moment, as she was stunningly cute and looked hotter than anything you had laid your eyes on for a long time. The height difference, her gaze and her voluptuous chest all seemed to add up to her innocent, cute aura, which to you was beyond extremely attractive.

After a few seconds of checking her out, you spoke. "Um, hello, miss...my car just broke down here and I was wondering if you might have any tools that I can use to fix it."

Her eyes darted to the direction of the car, and her eyes widened as she saw the broken-down mess. ”Oh golly, that is a mess right there,” she exclaimed. “I think I might have something leftover in the attic from my dad, you should go look.” She walked back inside, and motioned for you to follow suit.

You follow her immediately, closing the door behind you and admiring the house for a short while before your eyes darted back at her.

She turned around, and asked you, “So do you know what you need, uh.. what’s your name?”

"Ah, I’m Anon, and I might just need to see what you got, if that's ok with you." You put your hands inside the comfortable pockets of your jacket.

"Ah, okay, Anon. I'm Calliope, but you can just call me Calli." She smiled and led you through the hallways, and to the back of the house, where the stairway to the attic was. "Just follow me, this is the attic." She continued to lead you through the doors and into a rather dry and warm room, with boxes of stored items from many years ago lining the walls and taking up floor space, and various bags filled with old pillows "I believe there'll be some tools in one of these boxes, probably by my dad's things that are behind that old bed mattress."

You follow her until arriving at the room, and for no apparent reason, the warm, cozy setting of it gave you an idea, or rather an instinct, that you were sure you couldn't ignore. Maybe the fact that something like that had never happened to you influenced your inability to fight it. Regardless, instead of going for the mattress, you went for the door and closed it, locking it, then turning around to face her "You know...now that I think about it, those tools aren't the only thing dragging my attention here..." You say, looking at her up and down slowly, trailing your eyes over her body as you spoke in an equally slow, deep tone, different to how you had spoken until now.

Calli felt extremely confused by you and your tone, feeling very flustered as you began speaking slower whilst eyeing her oddly. Never being in a situation like this before, she could only stammer a small response to you, as her mind couldn't understand this behavior. "W-w-well... it's kin-kinda boring... h-here.." She sighed and tried to avoid eye contact by looking at the boxes.

You stepped closer to her, your eyes now gazing into hers intently, with hints of lust that cleared up what you wanted, signs that someone like Calli could be unable to pick up, which would make your following actions more shocking.

Clearly aroused by her shy tone, you placed your hands on her hips and brought her closer to you, her chest now touching your jacket, and whispered "We can fix that...at least for a while. Don't you think?" You said the last part, looking down her cleavage, enticed by her well-endowed chest.

Not liking how this encounter has begun to delve into a more sexual course, Calli’s brain began to panic even more as she tried to decide what she should do. She looked up at you, now noticing that you were trying to peep at her breasts, backing away slowly. "P-please... be reasonable here..." Calli began slowly backing away, trying to exit slowly.

You smirk as you see her visibly panic, moving forward with her as she tries to back away, pinning her against the wall with both arms pressed against it, next to both sides of her head. Even though your behavior showed that you enjoyed her fear, your mind was telling a whole different story which leaked into your words "Don't worry… I'll be quick, then get out of here and we can go on with our lives. I'll do what I can for you to enjoy it too..."

>> No.5315848

>>5315777
If it was really him seething you would probably see it later in the comments of the coming zatsu or something.

What you are actually seeing is somebody actually defending speaking their mind when they don't like how things are heading like a total buzzkill

>> No.5315858
File: 1.59 MB, 2481x3508, 1622233186399.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Calli, not wanting to be violated in her home, attempted to feign a feeble excuse in order to escape from your grasp. Shakily saying, "Hey... s-someone's at the door... I think you should check it.." she attempted to move herself out of your grasp, being able to pull her left arm out of the position. Calli was shaking as she tried to free her other arm from your hold.

You let her free of your grasp, but immediately yanked her back by the collar of her shirt. "Hold on there, we don't want to spoil the moment, if you know what I mean. You stay here, and I'll check it." You gave her ass a light spank and left the room, grabbing a chair and pinning it against the door knob, effectively trapping her inside it. You then went down to open the door. No one was there, as you expected, but you still felt like indulging her obvious attempt at a distraction.

Meanwhile, Calli rushed to the door, and frantically tried to open it, but her efforts were to no avail as the chair was pinned too tightly against the knob for her to open it from her side. "GUH... do something..." She walked around to a box and began digging for anything useful, only finding useless papers filed away.

In a daze, she tripped a box over, letting screwdrivers fall to the floor. Seeing an opportunity here, she grabbed one and began to hit the knob with the dull end to try and open the knob, but her plan wasn't working.

As you laugh to yourself at the door, you immediately turn to shut it. You then went back upstairs, pulled off the chair from the door and entered the room, again locking the door behind you, stepping closer and closer towards Calli "So...where were we?"

Calli dropped the screwdriver and she backed up, trying to maintain an arm's length away from you at all costs. "I- uh..." She stammered again, not being able to speak coherently as she kept backing up.

You followed her pace and kept her backing up in a straight line against the wall by threatening her with your body language, ready to jump at her if she went to the right or left. When you had her cornered, you kissed her right in the lips, smashing your lips against hers if necessary, as you brought your hands up to fondle and play with her breasts. You wanted to feel her up at first, to get her used to your touch and let her fully process that this was happening while you felt her up to soften the blow on what was coming next.

Calli squirmed around, trying to get your hands off of her breasts. She was very uncomfortable from the encounter and needed to get away as soon as humanly possible. "Quit it.." She kept protesting the advance and now tried to push you off of her to try and stop you from going further.

You managed to stay over her with the weight difference between you two while resisting Calli’s pushing. You got a hold of her waist and lifted her off the ground, carrying her to the old mattress she had pointed at earlier and placing her on it, getting on top or her and restraining her by her wrists "It won't be long, I promise."
"N-n-no... please don't." She started kicking the mattress with the force of pure desperation to get you off, and then she then started calling for help. "Someone HELP ME!!" Calli repeated those words out loud, forcefully, twice.

You got a hold of her shorts and pulled them down as she kicked along with her panties, getting between her legs. You then pulled your hands from her wrists and pulled her shirt up, not taking it off but exposing her breasts to your eyes, and restrained both of her wrists with your right arm as you pull your zipper down to reveal your fully hard dick.

Calli’s face flushed as you got to work in stripping her, being extremely uncomfortable with having her bare breasts and body exposed to a stranger's eyes. She squirmed around in discontent, but unable to move as she was still restrained by you. Then, as you pulled out your erect member, her face blushed even more upon seeing it, and she instinctively pressed her thighs together to try and prevent you from doing anything indecent down there.

You squeezed further towards her, further restraining her legs from closing with your hips, placing your hands on her sides as you pushed yourself into her dry, unready pussy. The thrusts settled in immediately, but were slow and as gentle as they could be with someone who was fighting the whole act, to get her accustomed to your large size.

She audibly gasped as you inserted your erect penis into her pussy, with her feeling the thrusts squeeze in tightly, as this was her first time. Still in shock, she couldn't say anything, nor get anything out, but now her pussy began to feel moist from all the motions within her.

>> No.5315864

>>5315831
i forgot this cover existed, maybe it's because it's on kiara's...

>> No.5315869

>>5315831
Officer can't I just stream Heart Challenger instead? Then it will be quick and painless.

>> No.5315878
File: 148 KB, 850x880, 1623817481604.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

You kept thrusting, quickly being forced to release sounds of pleasure as the act continued, and beginning to feel up her breasts, squeezing them both while you stepped up the pace in your thrusts upon feeling her abused womanhood moisturizing around your length.

Tears began to well up in Calli’s eyes as the force of your thrusts into her body increased, against her will. However, her body was still becoming moist down there, allowing for the thrusts to slip in to her more easily.

As you felt her area moisturizing even more, you grabbed onto her thighs, spreading her legs further. You were getting hornier by the second, both by the moisturizing of her tight, virgin lower region and the sight of her innocent, body bouncing from your thrusts

She began to noticeably cry as you continued violating her body. As you kept forcefully fucking her, savoring every inch of the moment from the way her body tensed up with the fear and shock of the moment to how she seemed to get tighter with every sob she let out, you raised her left leg in the air over your left shoulder, making her lay on her side as your pelvis inched closer to her crotch, allowing you to keep thrusting harder every minute through her tight and moist insides. As this happened, though, you couldn't avoid a feeling of guilt that settled in your chest, and you brought your right hand up to her face, wiping whatever tears you found away as you laid your left hand on her outer thigh.

She tensed up even more whilst she was rolled over onto her side, and her virgin body still was unnerved by the forceful thrusts of your penis. Her tears began to subside after a minute or so, but she was still incredibly distressed from the current events.

After a few minutes of fucking her, you came close to orgasm, eventually releasing part of your creamy, sticky load of cum deep into her still unwilling pussy. As your horniness let your brain rest and think at least for a few seconds, your guilt grew and your need of making her feel at least slightly at peace with what was still going on took over. You laid down next to her, on your side, placing your hand on her waist and rubbing her soft skin with your palm and thumb as you spoke in a soft tone "I'm sorry, Calli...I just couldn't contain myself with you...you're a beautiful girl and I know you shouldn't suffer like this."

She sat there silently, staring at you blankly. Inside, she was disgusted and appalled that a stranger robbed her of her dignity and virginity in her own home. She was also scared for a possible pregnancy after you came in her. Deciding to not respond, she just glared angrily at you and turned around.

You wrapped your arm around her waist, pulling her in closer as you spoke again "This was my fault, you have nothing to be ashamed of after this… I'll leave you some money for therapy. And...a day after pill..." Although you had lost every sense of emotional perception as soon as you decided to force yourself on her, you still wanted to try and keep this poor girl's life from being as scared as she would be; the curtain of lust that impaired your thought was now completely gone.

>> No.5315892

>>5315869
I like HT so i wouldn't consider that a punishment.
Quick?
Allright
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1cdQp5uz5s
This is for you.

>> No.5315899

Please let good thoughts of Mori and her friends lull me to sleep. Mythical creatues and a peculiar detective sharing stories, singing songs, showing glimpses of their homes.

>> No.5315904
File: 2 KB, 125x125, 1479693005210s.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>5315892

>> No.5315932
File: 30 KB, 128x128, 16075925402631.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>5315892

>> No.5315938

>>5315899
>showing glimpses of their homes.
t. doxxbeat

>> No.5316005 [DELETED] 

Don't go crying when your next containment breaching thread celebrity ends up backfiring

>> No.5316199

>>5316005
Yes but also learn what containment breaking is. Constructive criticism is something even Mori encourages people to do, but make sure your arguments aren’t based upon the fabrications of shitposters on /vt/.

>> No.5316326

>>5316005
You're the one bringing them up in the first place. If there's one thing I've found the most pathetic about this place, is the fact that some of you faggots will get jealous over anyone you think tries to garner even a little attention from Mori. Imagine letting some random paypig haunt your thoughts rent free. It makes me physically cringe every time.

>> No.5316350

>>5316199
This. Criticism can only be constructive if it has foundation to begin with. Most of that ridiculous essay is fucking rrats from /vt/.

>> No.5316526

>>5316350
>>5316199
also even if you write an essay she also has to recognize it as an actual recurring issue and not nitpicking about how she does things or complaining for the sake of it

>> No.5316573

>>5316526
because there is an actual quantifiable amount of comments saying the same general thing.
It's not your 4chan infused essay that broke the camels' back and made her have a revelation. Stop acting like the shit that comes from here is valid.

>> No.5317098
File: 97 KB, 1080x941, USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_orca-image-321038597.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

You lot always seem to bite to bait ain't ya

>> No.5317150

>>5317098
Yep. Here's your (You) bud.

>> No.5317152

>>5314935
Good for them since that's the audience she wants.

>> No.5317308

https://files.catbox.moe/lzt2j9.webm
Why is this a thing

>> No.5317334

>>5317308
People like demon lolis I guess? Don't recognise the character.

>> No.5317383
File: 30 KB, 415x739, images (45).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>5317150
how new

>> No.5317579

>>5317383
Only been posting here about a month, how about you?

>> No.5317604

>>5317308
the four other outfits when?

>> No.5317805
File: 514 KB, 850x1202, yesmori.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.5317911

>>5317805
this might end up giving someone a fetish for this kind of thing.

>> No.5317926

>>5317805
>>5309052

>> No.5318013

>>5317805
b-but i don't want to awake to yanmori though...

>> No.5318019

>>5317805
Got real hard. That story mess me up. I want to know what Mori does to us now that our entire family and friends are dead.

>> No.5318167

Mori... why didnt you time your chat earlier. I wanna watch Coco too

>> No.5318183

>>5317383
>30 dollars for t3
Good goybeats

>> No.5318200
File: 278 KB, 535x474, 1615734794507.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Mori is going to tell us how she's going to murder Mouse on stream today and we shouldnt be sad about it

>> No.5318218

>>5318183
It's nothing, I pay $444 monthly for the t4

>> No.5318256

>>5318218
>He doesn't pay the $666 for t5

>> No.5318315
File: 261 KB, 1500x1500, 1623919481890.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

https://twitter.com/kureijiollie/status/1406195075969814533
Bless this dumb(actually book smart) zoomer

>> No.5318402

>>5318315
why his legs so puny? he look like a dwaft lol heigh-ho lookin ass

>> No.5318422

>>5318402
I think its part of the frankenstien aesthetic

>> No.5318454

I want to give Mori kids

>> No.5318477

>>5318454
Yeah? I want her to make mine.

>> No.5318516

>>5318454
Taking Mori to the sperm bank!

>> No.5318820
File: 504 KB, 1920x1080, E3_TxY5VoAgEZRJ.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Getcha has hit a million, Congrats Mori and Suisei!

>> No.5318835

GETCHA! / calliope × suisei(cover)
We did deadbros

>> No.5319081

>>5297270
>Tell Me Why
Based, just listened to it today

>> No.5319139

>>5315567
>did she really have to kill the cat? Was she that threaten by it?
Ask KFP

>> No.5319169

damn, I wake up and thread is discussing my comments more than Mori, you guys really should focus on current things at the very least, considering a lot of the essay would not exist with the hindsight of Coco's announcement

I'm glad that Mori took the collab prep comments to heart and that she is just enjoying her time during even shorter streams without feeling like she has to constantly justify their length, karaoke thing is in the air but if she believes that was the best timing, I don't really doubt her anymore seeing her recent schedules; either way whatever goes on I'll still stick around since I just like our boy and trust she's gonna deliver good/chill content by the end of it

t. unintentional thread celeb

>> No.5319241

>>5319169
meds

>> No.5319294

>>5319169
can i have your autograph

>> No.5319453

>>5319169
apply rope to neck.

>> No.5320040

>>5318516
We have sperm at home, Mori

>> No.5320081

>>5317911
>might
>giving

>> No.5320130

>>5320081
if you already have it or getting it, more to you

>> No.5320158

>>5319294
you can have a (You)

>> No.5320336
File: 751 KB, 842x1028, 1617145643895.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>5312698
You have absolutely zero knowledge of how much I needed this right now

>> No.5320421

>>5318820
number fags kys

>> No.5320483
File: 75 KB, 742x385, shocked, but slightly aroused.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>5312698
You sicken me. Make more.

>> No.5320838
File: 174 KB, 876x1168, illust_85157843_20210619_192215.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I can't wait for the chatting stream and mousey collab

>> No.5320887

>>5320838
Ye, today is a good day.

>> No.5320948

>>5320838
Looks like the chatting stream is getting moved to after the collab

>> No.5320966

Update, someone forgot about holotalk. Stream moved.
https://twitter.com/moricalliope/status/1406217720283107333?s=20

>> No.5320974

>>5320838
moved to after collab due to Holotalk with Coco

>> No.5321007

>>5320966
Scatterbrained indeed

>> No.5321040

>>5320948
After Mouse, or after Holotalk? Because I can't imagine her staying up that late

>> No.5321072

>>5320966
My boy, it's just a talking stream, we could've watched Holotalk together, like Ames meme review.

>> No.5321116
File: 99 KB, 420x400, 1593395788670.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>5321040
sounds like after the Mouse collab. She stays up late a lot though so I don't think its too much of an issue. We might get sleepy reaper noises

>> No.5321136

>>5321072
She wants it to be just us, Anon...

>> No.5321156

>>5321040
After Mouse. She said it's going to be an all nighter with the deadbeats in the prechat.

>> No.5321199

>>5321156
ah, then she really might be having another break (just not this week)

>> No.5321217
File: 205 KB, 1280x1380, EhuBCFTUcAAe5RP.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>5321156
a-all night with Moririn...

>> No.5321282

>>5321199
What the fuck is your obsession with breaks?

>> No.5321300
File: 1.95 MB, 1043x1161, image.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>5321156
>it's going to be an all nighter with the deadbeats
Yes, Empress...

>> No.5321328

>>5321282
there's no obsession
I initially assumed the 'trip' she was talking about was just hopping onto Twitch, and that's what she wants to chat about
but now it feels like it can be addressing something more general, as it's no longer tied to pre-collab timing

>> No.5321336

I hope it's nothing serious...

>> No.5321372
File: 376 KB, 1890x2048, E4JzxG2UUAAL49F.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

A bit early for timeloops, huh deadbeats?

>> No.5321378 [DELETED] 

Reminder Mori hates vtubing, hates hololive but most of all she hates you faggots

>> No.5321410

>>5321336
Stop concernfagging over hypotheticals, the streams are happening soon enough

>> No.5321444

just take a dip into the doxx dimension and stop concernfagging

>> No.5321452

>>5321378
Reminder, you hate yourself

>> No.5321466

>>5321378
That's fine, she doesn't have to love me so long as she keeps letting me fuck her.
It's the same every time. "I don't like it, but I can't stop you. Do what you want."

>> No.5321533

>>5321444
ah, if it's just that then it's nothing
not gonna check myself but thanks ig

>> No.5321564
File: 74 KB, 336x336, 1620284505054.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>5321336
>Mori doesn't care about deadbeats...
>No more date streams? she hates >us...
>Damn, Mori never does [x] any more... she really is distancing herself from her fans
>Mori doesn't do streams where she just talks, no SC reads, or noises, or instruments, must also be to "embarassing"
"Hey deadbeats, I wanna just talk for once"
>She's trying to pre-slay rrats, that's gonna backfire
>timeloop1
>timeloop 2
>timeloop 3
>I bet it's about the collab
>break
>I hope it's nothing serious
"Oh shoot! I had to move it, but now we can talk for even longer!"
>more of the same
What is it gonna take for you fuckers to realize she just wants to fucking talk to you for once in ages. Jesus Christ.

>> No.5321586

>>5321466
Manager-san?

>> No.5321588

>>5311726
Wew

>> No.5321622

>>5321410
This was what people told me on coco thread the day before her announcement.

>> No.5321671

>>5321586
"It's just a body" is another one of her favorites.
It's pretty obvious cope, but i'm getting mine.

>> No.5321673
File: 579 KB, 828x1102, image.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>5321533
I'm back from the dox dimension, nothing new there. Just this little gem she liked.

>> No.5321695

>>5321564
considering what she's going to be talking about, don't expect the threads to get better
that woman really has the worst luck with timing

>> No.5321711
File: 53 KB, 662x142, cocoofen.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>5312837

>> No.5321736

>>5321622
Oh so it’s your fault for concernfagging it into existence. Fuck you

>> No.5321763

>>5321673
the southern girls collab...

>> No.5321808
File: 59 KB, 1080x1582, USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_orca-image-472069005.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

How you doin deadbros, had a fine evening?

>> No.5321844
File: 65 KB, 1000x563, 1623615846098.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>5321673
kek

>> No.5321869

>>5321695
>considering what she's going to be talking about
Literally fucking anything, She's gonna talk about her favorite type of fried bean if someone asks in the chat and she sees it. Fuck off. It's a free chat. If it was an important big announcement it would be set and scheguled and not need more than 20 minutes but she plans to go all fucking night
so just fucking take it. She wants you to go all night with her, retard. FUCK

>>5321808
Deadbeats are fucking retarded, It's too early to deal with this shit. I'm going back to sleep until Holotalk

>> No.5321951

>>5321869
>but she plans to go all fucking night
I'm sorry but i actually have to ask if you really believe it

>> No.5321996

>>5321869
it's not much of an important announcement but timing wise we'll be going from a week with 2 SV streams and whatever ??? is into a week that might have very few streaming days
hopefully the karaoke is good

>> No.5321998

>>5313485
Promoting the twitch only collab, most likely because she hasn't yet, on stream, talked about where its airing and when.

>> No.5322043

Mori, please consider collabing with Fat Cat or Twappi. Is it too much to ask for a collab with both Fat Cat and Twappi? Mori, please, their voices are fantastic, complete the deep voice trinity.

>> No.5322053
File: 244 KB, 463x453, 1618804053589.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>5321951
Yes.

>> No.5322059

>>5321998
scroll up anon, the guerilla stream's been moved

>> No.5322086

>>5321869
Well see ya then

>> No.5322100

>>5322059
Fair enough, but why is it still scheduled for the original slot?

>> No.5322119

>>5321869
>Deadbeats are fucking retarded, It's too early to deal with this shit. I'm going back to sleep until Holotalk.
Agree, I’m gonna enjoy more sleep. Mori probably just wanted to chat to settle her nerves a bit, or maybe she realized because of all the collabs she hasn’t gotten to chat much with nonmembers.

>> No.5322180
File: 34 KB, 704x788, guh103.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>5322086
Now that's healthy!

>> No.5322228

>>5321378

Rrat, rrat, real.

>> No.5322285
File: 1.32 MB, 2068x3116, 1601185670703.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>5322100
Reaper brain most likely

>> No.5322289

https://twitter.com/official_ahi/status/1406221035750313986
some good shit including HACHI

>> No.5322291

>>5321156

Isn’t Holofightz tonight? Damn, gonna have to watch both at once then.

>> No.5322306

>>5317604
Which design is your pref?
>Roaring Twenties
>Megaphone
>Spaceman
>Flagbearer

>> No.5322334

>>5314585
AAAAA SHE'S SLIGHTLY OFF TEMPO AGAIN
nice

>> No.5322344

>>5322306
citrus drink purveyor

>> No.5322361

>>5314635
>and now he has a big ego thinking that he was the one that """saved""" Mori
Damn son, can I borrow your projector for a bit?

>> No.5322396
File: 280 KB, 850x1219, awgaw.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>5322306
> Roaring Twenties
Is always the best and classy as fuck.

Don't you forget about that electroswing original you promised for 1 year anniversary, Mori!

>> No.5322423

>>5315078
>it amazed me to see the “Mori’s Feelings Police” take to twitter
Pretty much every take makes its way out there; the other day I stubmled on a chain of tweets that sound exactly like SEA rrats from this board.

>> No.5322501

is that lucitan groomazoid still doing his thing?

>> No.5322508

>>5315122
...Why? What's so important about her?
>>5314935
Doubt it. The more I learn about the stories behind the lyrics, the better they get for me.

>> No.5322576

>>5322501
not the biggest fan of OM, but honestly calling two fans hitting it off being called 'grooming' rings of some SJW moral policing

>> No.5322609

>>5322396
>produced by Dyes
>animated by PPP
i beleeb

>> No.5322630
File: 2.15 MB, 1221x1809, E37UZVbXMAMTIdn.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>5322576
I hate how recently this thread has been talking about prechatters and paypigs instead of Mori. Who the fuck cares.

>> No.5322663
File: 1.59 MB, 2067x2923, 1594687157053.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>5322630
pretty much this
Mori love

>> No.5322669

I hope she collabs with Korone again, just to make the antis seethe even harder if they even care about holojp in the first place

>> No.5322716

>>5322669
>spoiler
Nah, their meta-rrat about forcing the rest of Hololive to collab with e-celebs falls apart when it comes to JP

>> No.5322725

>>5322669
from what little we know she does keep contact with her even during menhera streaks

>> No.5322729

>>5322669
>I hope she collabs with Korone again
Same. The last one was still Keep Talking, right?

>> No.5322746

>>5322630
Usually happens when there's no streaming content to discuss.
Clearly, Mori doesn't stream enough.

>> No.5322756

>>5322729
yeah but korone calling in during her birthday was the last time they interacted on stream

>> No.5322761
File: 542 KB, 1086x1536, 1623943980527.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>5322669
I had that mindset once but responding with hate to hate just drains the entire fun out of what's meant to be a fun hobby and turns it into another political shitstorm
I wanna Mori to collab with Korosan because they seem to be a good fit and have lots of fun together, and for the same reason I'll accept the Mouse collab and won't mind the Gigguk shit too much
I wanna see her having fun doing both idol and streamer shit, I don't need to embrace the seethe in either direction
Mori Love

>> No.5322803

>>5320966
Mori...
First time watching holotalk, is it pre-recorded and translated?

>> No.5322805

>>5322756
Yeah, I remember. She sounded sad they hadn't done anything else yet, so I hope they get together again soon.

>> No.5322811

>>5322669
>I hope she collabs with Korone again
Same. Hopefull, Mori knows this too and plans for a collab to happen. Everyone is just too busy.

>> No.5322812

>>5322669
Recently antis have been rather pathetic
Literally just template posts with names replaced.

>> No.5322838

>>5321622
And how much did you worrying help exactly?

>> No.5322845

>>5322803
It's live, how the fuck did you skip every Holotalk so far?

>> No.5322877

>>5322803
neither, but Kiara live translates
it's not the best way to approach the format, but pre-recording and full-translating is hella work, so I guess this is preferable for sake of regularity

>> No.5322879

>>5321378
Based, she's just like me!
>>5321466
t.dadfag

>> No.5322883

>>5322756
And she said afterwards that they did talk. I think even recently she mentioned that they still keep in contact. That's enough for me, Mr. Koro doesn't have that many friends, I don't want her to feel abandoned.

>> No.5322889

>>5322845
Not him, but they're on Kiara's channel

>> No.5322899

>>5322845
>most holotalks on eu were at night
>2nd half was on american mornings
>just new
take your pick for assessing that anon

>> No.5322969

>>5322883
koro-san doesn't need a lot or maybe even any friends. if she makes friends, thats cool and she likes spending time with them, but she's just chill by herself. That's my reading of her at least

>> No.5322995

>>5322344
Ah, a man of taste.

>> No.5323034

>>5322877
Combine pre-recording and translating with the fact that uploading it as a premiere would have significantly less of an audience.
>>5322969
She literally just recently talked about trying to collab more to get over her shyness.

>> No.5323062

>>5322576
I wonder who could be behind this post...

>> No.5323110

>neither Korone or Mori want to force themselves on anyone
and that's why you get no collabs, if any of them asked they'd accept but it's about the first step

>> No.5323112

>>5323062
meds, anon, not everyone with a reasonable opinion is a discordnigger

>> No.5323121

>>5322576
Hey OM, i expect a video with Lucitan in Mori cosplay by the 1 year anniversary

>> No.5323136

>>5322845
Same reason I skipped pretty much the entirety of Gura's content: absolutely fucking ungodly hours for EU.

>> No.5323152

>>5323110
naruhodo ne

>> No.5323161
File: 3.11 MB, 1900x1900, illust_89785096_20210614_191254.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>5322663
>>5322761
Mori Love

>> No.5323163

>>5323110
I believe in the new, more outgoing Moririn, she's starting to realize her way of speaking, appearance and sheer popularity might make her intimidating even to a lot of senpai aind she's beginning to take way more incentive

>> No.5323178

This thread really took a nosedive since we started using actual scapegoats like >dadfag or >clero instead of the joke scapegoat of >AyameTHHK

>> No.5323192

>>5321444
>>5321673
IN TEN SI TY

I FEEL THE OGEY
RUSHING THROUGH MY VEINS

RRATS ARE REFORMING
TO ENTER THE DOXX DIMENSION

>> No.5323207

>>5323112
Gotcha, you discord-loving little shit. We don't do "reasonable" here.

>> No.5323217

>>5323163
Didn't she literally just say in the members stream that she's planning to tone down both streaming and collabs?
Which is perfectly fine with collabs since the last 2 or 3 weeks were absurd

>> No.5323264

>>5323217
and then she grinds herself into 9 streams next week
sasuguh

>> No.5323265

>>5323217
nah, she said she 'might' tone them down if she feels like the current amount would impact the quality notably, but you should know by now how it works with Mori and taking shit slow

>> No.5323269

>>5323207
>we

>> No.5323284

>>5323269
>not a tribalist
cringe, get the fuck out

>> No.5323287

>>5323269
>are

>> No.5323291

>>5323269
yes other me, we

>> No.5323305

>>5323178
>tfw never actually expected schizo ayamehat to take off

how'd that even work?

>> No.5323333
File: 191 KB, 1024x878, E3ulUnoVgAAtAed.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>5323178
>Pretend to act retarded for fun
>Newfags think its okay to be retards
like clockwork

>> No.5323400
File: 1.03 MB, 3088x4758, 1591719706667.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>New zatsudan time is 3:20 AM JST
Moririn...

>> No.5323436

>>5323400
it's sat/sun
she can afford it

>> No.5323450

>>5323400
DEADBEAAAAAATS
OUR OSHI IS FUCKING UP HER SLEEP SCHEDULE AGAIN
LETS GOOOOOOOOO

>> No.5323480

>>5323400
>7:20 BST
Comfy evening chat with tired Mori, let's go.

>> No.5323530

I seriously hope you don't seriously expect more than 1-1.5 hours not counting SC reading

>> No.5323582

>>5323530
not really, her talking streams usually tend to that length

>> No.5323598

>>5323530
Ask her if we can see the sunrise together

>> No.5323649

>>5323436
As long as she doesn’t forget Gura’s bday tomorrow.People would love to shit on her for that.

>> No.5323650

>>5323436
Sounds pretty retarded given that she's planning a vacation for Sunday/Monday

>> No.5323712

>>5323649
considering Gura didn't call into hers, it's kinda whatevs

>> No.5323750

>>5323649
global loves to shit on her for anything
that she'd call in first
or last
or not at all
trinityfags live in their own bubble

>> No.5323759

>>5323650
anon, the vacation/trip stuff is next week
aka the tour dates

>> No.5323769

>>5323598
Imagine not living in the same timezone as mori

>> No.5323773

>>5323759
I thought that was the week after next week

>> No.5323777

>>5323712
Gura's her senpai though

>> No.5323819

>>5323773
well, that, but we're talking about the Monday/Sunday zone so it's kinda on the edge

>> No.5323851
File: 240 KB, 400x200, 1607417494298.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>5323777
I must admit, this is a pretty splendid bait, try dropping it in global

>> No.5323860
File: 259 KB, 1187x832, 185881914.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>5322508
I don’t know man.
All know is that even though I’m a happy person, she makes me even happier and whenever I take a step back to think about all the amazing things she’s done and achieved I get really sentimental.

>> No.5323864

https://twitter.com/moricalliope/status/1406234443078012936?s=21
What questions are (You) asking anons?

>> No.5323887
File: 152 KB, 358x353, 1602194399637.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>5323864
I've been sitting on the page wondering that myself

>> No.5323913

>>5323864
I've asked about possibility of Libera me from Hell collab cover but since Jap sites are absolute garbage I'm not even certain it has sent

>> No.5323924

>>5323759
She literally said that she has a mini vacation at both the start and end of next week.
It's why this Sunday and Monday are free

>> No.5323935

>>5323864
I dunno. Not that I could anyway, with the interface in nihongo.

>> No.5323958

>>5323400
She's just practicing for the Shadowverse tournament stream next week.

>> No.5323979

>>5323864
underworld tax policy

>> No.5323983

>>5323864
This is that moment where I'm sat here thinking of questions that have popped into my mind after reading threads and watching streams that get immediately scrubbed when I see some retard posting their anti fantasies. I'm trying to remember... brain... onegai...

>> No.5323995

>>5323958
Is that tournament actually just those 4 or are they just the advertisement?

>> No.5324064

>>5323864
>Clubhouse51
>marshmallow questions that'll get checked by management
These VShojo collabs are extremely sanitized.

>> No.5324075

>>5323983
Ye.
The only thing on my mind now is "Why are you like this?"

>> No.5324133

>>5323864
>the questions are sent anonymously
>still needs access to my twitter
sus

>> No.5324171

>>5324064
I mean, what did you expect them to do for a first time collab?
Did you see how nervous Nyanners was and she's been doing this internet thing for I think a decade now, and without background info you'd still think Kiara was collabing with a 2view or a star-struck kohai.
I just hope the IM collab isn't just both of them being too nervous to speak properly.

>> No.5324181
File: 197 KB, 1280x1280, E3DQxnAVEAUNrBG.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I ended up just asking about Weird Al and not saying anything else...
You're allowed to multiple marshmallows, right?

>> No.5324213
File: 585 KB, 1125x1114, F4ADA855-A9E8-43D4-9F79-6BDDDC459BA1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>5324133
It’s just an advertisement for making an account. Your questions were sent.

>> No.5324214

>>5324064
I’m actually happy Mori is doing a zatsu collab. I hope if it goes well she’ll do more of those with her genmates, marshmallow s with the other girls besides kiara would be fun.

>> No.5324223

>>5323759
At least do your fucking doxxreps well.

>> No.5324272

>>5324223
NTA but >>5323819

>> No.5324289

>>5324181
yep go for it

>> No.5324573

I know fuckall about mouse, maybe I should just ask how they came to know each other or some shit?

>> No.5324636

>>5324573
Mouse is a massive Holofan, was cheering on the EN girls basically from day 1, membered Mori fairly early and they had some cute Twitter banter

>> No.5324654

>>5324573
that's what i'm asking lmao but write that down anyways

>> No.5324686

>>5324636
>cute Twitter banter
You mean the *shakes your hand* exchange? That was some awkward ass shit, especially considering, y'know.

>> No.5324692

https://twitter.com/ironmouse/status/1406245295684521984?s=19
https://twitter.com/ironmouse/status/1406243476057083908?s=19

>> No.5324742

AAAAAAAAAAAA WHAT DO I ASK

>> No.5324768

>>5324692
She is a true Dead Beat, this is really cute.

>> No.5324804

>>5324075
That's actually still a fitting question to ask of Mori or IM heh...

>> No.5324855

>>5324686
nah, there's a good bit of tweet exchanges between her, Mousey was also one of the first to react to most Mori's announcements, she's a honest fan

>> No.5324887

i just asked mori and mouse if they've watched any bo burnham specials

>> No.5324904

>>5322761
I want to see Collabs with the extended universe, which I'm hoping is what she meant with her wanting to collab with more Indies. Milkyqueen, Ririsya and Boogey Voxx collabs would all be great, especially if it's a song!

>> No.5324932

>fanbase name is Precious Family
That's really fucking cute
I'm gonna just ask something generic like what their happiest moment was

>> No.5325017

>>5324932
Mousey gets to live a semi-normal life due to her fans, so they're really of particular meaning for her
our boy is grateful for helping her realize her dreams, but she'd be fine-ish on her own, Mouse is a whole different story

>> No.5325082

>hit おくる
>"would you like to give us money?" message pops up
>click the greyed-out button because I know how the dark pattern niggery works
>takes me back to the question screen
>can't even tell if the message was sent or not
Surely there must be a better alternative to this garbage.

>> No.5325152

>>5325082
The message was sent, you don't need an account or to give them any shekels.

>> No.5325231

>>5325082
You should have pressed both おくる. The grey button was Cancel

>> No.5325280

>>5325082
>>5325152
Actually, I'm wrong. Are you using an adblocker or are you on mobile? I'm using an adblocker and never got that. There's an おくる button below the question (pink) and when you click it it should bring up a confirmation prompt with the question, a gray キャンセル button, and a green おくる button. You should have clicked the green one. After that, an account nagger pops up but is totally unnecessary. After clicking pink and green, the message is sent and you can ask another question.

>> No.5325364

>>5325280
Yeah, I okuru'd that bastard. A very basic bitch one, but at least it's more likely to make it in than questions about what their hair smells like and stuff. Maybe.

>> No.5325466

>>5325364
I sent a bunch, I asked about chuuni lore stuff, possibility of a Calligula Wild Western Watchalong vs general Tarantino watchalong, stream stuff, things like that. Doubt I'll get any answer, but whatever. I shot my shot.

Holotalk time.

>> No.5325579
File: 5 KB, 129x126, 1614838330059.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Questions are cut off now right? She said we had one hour and I only managed to think of two things to ask.

>>5325466
good on you man, I'd like to hear more about chuuni lore and the other stuff you sent seems good too. More questions = more chances to get them answered

>> No.5325636

I asked “What makes a good live stream to you?”. I want to see how they answer it.

>> No.5326262

>Both of them speak perfectly understandable English
>1/10 of the content is in English
and this is why I never watch fucking Holotalk.

>> No.5326405
File: 133 KB, 500x500, Dragon.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>5326262
I'd agree with you if Coco wasn't graduating, but there are clearly a bunch of jop tatsunokos watching this because its one of her last streams

>> No.5326424

>>5326262
Just learn japanese fag

>> No.5326431

>>5326262
which is funny considering it was to be the bridge between jp and essentially clip watchers so mainly english viewers

>> No.5326529

>The most important thing about karaoke is having fun
>

>> No.5326541

YOU HEAR THAT MORI

IT'S ALL ABOUT ENJOYING, IT'S NOT ALL ABOUT SOUNDING SUPER GOOD

JUST HAVE FUCKING FUN GODDAMMIT

>> No.5326625

>>5326529
Yeah, I hope Mori is watching now.

>> No.5326712

>>5326541
>having fun
Ew, that's embarrassing

>> No.5326736
File: 1.12 MB, 2597x2597, __mori_calliope_hololive_and_1_more_drawn_by_suru_suru65698422__766a6349024b61ef4e9aaddf96a2bcf2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>5326541
I hope that once she gets this hyped up unarchived karaoke with all the songs she had promised off her back that she'll feel more comfortable just doing karaoke streams without all that pressure looming over her

>> No.5326958

>>5321156
If this is long zatsudan i will fucking kneel

>> No.5327038
File: 93 KB, 1280x720, i heard it's horrible.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>5326541

>> No.5327080

>>5327038
The peppers....

>> No.5327086

>>5321156
>all nighter with the deadbeats in the prechat
You had me seething with jealousy for a good minute before I fainally parsed the sentence right. Jesas.

>> No.5327110

>>5327080
Fucking peppers...

>> No.5327306

>>5327086
Kek, sorry bud, didn't even occur to me it could be taken that way.

>> No.5327347
File: 210 KB, 414x613, A5CEC8D8E4F84B39B485130D021A40B5.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>5327086
meds Seriously, why the fuck is everyone itt so invested in talking about them?

>> No.5327423

>>5327347
A couple of them are >HERE and they're inveterate egomaniacs.

>> No.5327489

>>5327347
idk, jealousy

>> No.5327989

>>5327489
Yup, it's one hell of a drug.

>> No.5329307

I have schizophlenia dayo

>> No.5329508

>>5326736
That would be the best. Getting this monkey off her back and then doing doing smaller, more frequent, singing streams.

>> No.5330201 [DELETED] 

>She livin on da streets and she a hoe

>> No.5330456

>>5330201
Kek
A 貧乏, if you will.

>> No.5331254

>BIGUPS
oh shit guys I think Kiara might be a deadbeat

>> No.5331378

>>5331254
I kinda notice that most of the EN girls imitate each other's mannerism sometimes.

>> No.5331503

>>5331378
Gura saying Mori things always makes my kokoro go doki doki

>> No.5331518

>Check on Mori's art tag
Fuck, it's starting

>> No.5331586

>>5331518
jezasu

>> No.5331609

>>5331518
>Momma's boy
the dad issues...

>> No.5331878

https://twitter.com/moricalliope/status/1406278666485583872

>> No.5331970

>>5331878
I REFRESH THE PAGE BUT NOTHING IS HAPPENING
Does twitch not have stream reservation pages?

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action