[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/vt/ - Virtual Youtubers

View post   

File: 330 KB, 451x388, asdgfgsfddfgh.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
52519099 No.52519099 [Reply] [Original]

A thread for sharing and writing copypastas to be used around the board. Basically /wg/, but the stuff can be posted around.

Current archive link:https://files.catbox.moe/4rqnnv.rar

>> No.52519230

UGHHGHH GOOODODDDDDD SWEET CUNNY I WANT THAT... unnnhh... FRESH KOBO PISSy SMEELLLLL I WANT TO LICK AND suck and LICK AND SUCK FINGER AND LIKC AND FINGER LICKCLICKLICKLICKCLIKCLCICIKCLCKLCLKCLICKCKCKCKKKKK UUGGNNHGHHHHH GOOOOODDD FFFUUUUUUCCCCKCKKKKKK th- tth-th---hh... that... C U N N Y !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HERE!!! uaggghh... take my.. ...MMMMmmMYY PONOS to your y-y-y- your- your- YOUR vvvvvvvVAGOOOO and hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm CACAAAAAAAAAAAA LET ME J-J- j-j-j-j-jjj---j-jj- g gg--gh-g-jjg----ffffffffkkhkhhhhhh jj--jj-- J-J-J-J-JJ-J-- JJAAAAAAAMMMMMM IIIIIIIIIIIITTTTT IIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNN NNNGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY CUTE SWEET LITTLE CCCCCUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KOBO I'M GONNA CUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM NNGNGGUGUUUHHH HNNGGHHAHAAHHH uuuUUUuunnhhh.. ugh.... huhh... huhh... huhh...
CUUUNNYYYYYYYYYYYY

>> No.52519343

Ben Franklin, "Advice to a Friend on Choosing a Mistress"

My dear Friend,

I know of no Medicine fit to diminish the violent natural Inclinations you mention; and if I did, I think I should not communicate it to you. Marriage is the proper Remedy. It is the most natural State of Man, and therefore the State in which you are most likely to find solid Happiness. Your Reasons against entring into it at present, appear to me not well-founded. The circumstantial Advantages you have in View by postponing it, are not only uncertain, but they are small in comparison with that of the Thing itself, the being married and settled. It is the Man and Woman united that make the compleat human Being. Separate, she wants his Force of Body and Strength of Reason; he, her Softness, Sensibility and acute Discernment. Together they are more likely to succeed in the World. A single Man has not nearly the Value he would have in that State of Union. He is an incomplete Animal. He resembles the odd Half of a Pair of Scissars. If you get a prudent healthy Wife, your Industry in your Profession, with her good Economy, will be a Fortune sufficient.

>> No.52519970

I swear I want Suisei to dominate me, to make me her bitch. I want to become a manlet twink, and I want her to be a foot taller than me with a big futa cock.

I want her to drag me around whenever she sets her mind on something. I want her to protect me. I want her to praise me. I want to be her good boy. I want her to hold me when Im scared. To others she will be a Tsuyo-onna, but to me she will be kind and caring.

In private, I would be her little cum toiler, her cumceptacle, ready to relieve her load at any and every moment. Day after day, I would let her destroy my bussy, fill me to the brim with her stardust in every orifice. I want her to do it so much my diet would be 50% Suicum. And when I have the need I want her to take care of me too. Just the thought of laying in her arms, writhing and whimpering as she makes me cum makes me melt and cry.

>> No.52521782

Imagine Koyori asking (You) to fuck her because she's in heat. She gives you a mysterious liquid, but she tell you to drink it when you're already starting to fucking her. She starts to undress (You), except of your boxers, then she ask (You) to remove all her clothes, except her pink bra and her pantyhose. (You) start to massaging her breasts and then, with your own hands, let her breasts out of her bra. She gets embarrassed, but asks (You) to suck on them. (You) accept, and with your mouth start to play with her nipples, making her more excited. But your senses tells you to start fingering her, so (You) make your way through her pantyhose, pull her black panties aside, and start using your fingers to satisfy her. Koyori starts making lewd noises, and she starts to drip pussy juices. All excited, Koyori tells (You): アノン、それは重要な研究をする時です、あなたのロッドを私の中に入れてください as she spreads her vagina. Seeing what is happening, (You) pull your penis outside your boxers and put it inside her vagina. With her yandere face, she reminds (You) to drink the formula from before. As (You) drink it, the results are immediately visible: your penis grows bigger and thicker, almost twice of your original size. Koyori looks how your penis grew bigger. (You) take her from her legs and start thrusting, feeling Koyori's insides with your penis. After a while, Koyori rises up and pushes (You) to your back, and she takes advantage to ride you while she puts a yandere look, trying to take your milk away. She bounces on your penis softly, and quickly between times, until (You) start feeling that you're about to cum. Seeing this, Koyori replies: 続けて、私の中でそれをしてください。 それは私の研究にとって素晴らしい発見になるでしょう。Motivated by this, you let all your cum inside Koroyi, while she screams of excitement. (You) pull out your penis out of her vagina, and your semen is still coming outside her. Tired, Koyori hugs (You) and kiss you in your lips, cuddle together, and tells you: この重要な研究を手伝ってくれてありがとう。 私の研究室のパートナーになって、このような研究をさらに行うことができます。(You) gladly accepts, hold hands together, and kiss again.
Koyo SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEX

>> No.52521892

Kill numberfags. Behead numberfags. Roundhouse kick a numberfag into the concrete. Slam dunk a numberfag baby into the trashcan. Crucify filthy numberfags. Break a numberfags dick in half. Launch numberfags into the sun. Stir fry numberfags in a wok. Toss numberfags into active volcanoes. Urinate into a numberfag gas tank. Judo throw numberfags into a wood chipper. Twist numberfags heads off. Report numberfags to INTERPOL. Karate chop numberfags in half. Curb stomp pregnant numberfags. Trap numberfags in quicksand. Crush numberfags in the trash compactor. Liquefy numberfags in a vat of acid. Eat numberfags. Dissect numberfags. Exterminate numberfags in the gas chamber. Stomp numberfag skulls with steel toed boots. Cremate numberfags in the oven. Lobotomize numberfags. Mandatory abortions for numberfags. Grind numberfag fetuses in the garbage disposal. Drown numberfags in fried chicken grease. Vaporize numberfags with a ray gun. Kick old numberfags down the stairs. Feed numberfags to aligators. Slice numberfags with a katana

>> No.52522057

As the superchat make its way across her screen, she adds it to her mental tally. Another 2 dollars. In total that is around thirty. For the past 2 hours of broadcast. She stares at the statistics beneath her. 103 live audience present. Not accounted for those using Adblock. Finana briefly turns away from her microphone, taking in a deep breath and regain composure. The zatsudan broadcast is almost nearing the end.

With a smile she, the fishy girl thanks her viewers for tuning in for the night. Although there were not many in the live chat thanking back. Not even an emoticon. Swallowing spit to hide an awkward stutter, Finana gives her audience one last update on her next project. Enthusiastically hoping it would garner a single response. There was one; a poop emoji.

With that, she disconnects her broadcast and turn in for the day. Routinely, she grabs her pillow and screams into it. Sobbing profusely, soaking the fabric in salty moisture. 'Where did it go wrong?' she thought to herself. Two years had passed since that horrible day. It was a blunder that almost cost her everything; her career, her relationships, even her own self worth if there were any left after she had made a fool out of herself. What was the blunder in question again? She had forgotten. All she knew was that it involved Millie, Chibidoki, and possibly a few substances in-between takes. She tried her hardest to bury the memory within the darkest crevice of her once lust addled brain.

To the internet however, they say otherwise. The internet never forgets. No matter how many takedowns she filed against those who reupload the VOD of that incident, it will always come back to haunt her like a mourning spectre. The staff over at Anycolor no longer deemed it necessary to comply to her demands to censor every reupload of that mistake of an incident.

As for her co-workers? It's been 5 months since she last texted anyone from Nijisanji. In fact the only communication she has made with her organization for the past year is the occasional e-mail from her manager, though warden is the better suited role, listing every single mistake she had made in every stream. NIJIFES had just rolled by last week. As expected, she was not invited. Her face printed on merchandise and posters. Her presence null. Anycolor has been cutting their losses by pretending Finana does not even exist. Merely using her likeness to sell off the last remaining overstock of her merchandise.

A ring. A notification. An e-mail from her warden. Not a single word. Only a 12 page PDF. Finana pauses as she feels her heart sinking deeper into her mattress.

Why are there this many pages? What sort of blunder had she done this time? She mentally recalls and replays the entirety of her newest broadcast from beginning until the end. She swore not a single blacklisted sentence escaped her lips this time. As her finger shakes, she opens the e-mail. As the file loads, her eyes scan at the header. A letter from Anycolor; 'Notice of Instant Termination & Summon for Defamatory Reparations'.

For a split second, she could have felt as if a heartstring inside her heart twists and snapped. No. Not yet. She has to be strong. 'You already lost plenty before, what is there to lose now?' she thought. With a steady pace, Finana mentally runs over the basics of the document, starting with the notice. With every word, her heart beats faster, her fingertips warming up with each pulse, sweat seeping from her palms until she reached the final period; by the time she receives this document, Finana Ryugu has officially been declared terminated from Nijisanji and is no longer an employee of Anycolor or any of its subsidiaries. Hastily, nearly dropping her phone, Finana opens up Nijisanji's official Twitter page. True to their words, there it is. A notice of her termination in bold. A legitimate action. No longer a silent threat. To Finana, the shock was just the beginning.

The post was not made in the past minute of her receiving the e-mail. No. It was posted prior to that. Much, much prior. 2 hours before now, exactly at the beginning of her newest stream. She had been officially declared terminated throughout the whole broadcast. Yet not a single audience, nor even her colleagues, mentioned anything about it. As for the post's statistic, it was the final nail in the coffin for her expectations. Only a couple retweets, a meager number of messages, and on the contrary there were plenty of likes. Up to five digits worth of users saw the notice as a positive.

It was a shut and close case. The inference to be made was obvious. Everyone wanted her gone for good.

Find the rest yourself

>> No.52523611 [DELETED] 

Be honest, pregnancy is /meat/ lite
You are enjoying a girl whose body is in a state of biological modification
Her tummy has expanded beyond the standard size, as if she's going to burst. Her skin stretches to the point you can see stretch scars.
Her body is going through extreme hormonal changes. Vomit non stop, a /meat/ staple. Her nipples darken and leaks colostrum. The flesh inside her breast has modified.
And last but not least, the baby. Yes it's a magical beautiful thing to have a baby but in hindsight it's gruesome. A creature spawns inside her from the fusion of two cells. Growing as it feasts om the mother's blood and nutrients.
It squirms and moves inside her. Like a parasite. Altering her physical body, her mentality with hormones, and her personality.
It swims around in fluids, kicking the host as a sign of vigor. Literally womb ryona!
All culminating in the climax of /meat/, childbirth
The screams of pain. The blood. The cries. The scent of blood and fluids. The umbilical cord wriggling around.
And your rewards, a living writhing offspring and a bloody pulsing chunk of meat that is the placenta.

>> No.52524448
File: 118 KB, 378x330, Bez názvu.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

All I want is to be the lapdog and cocksleeve of Vox. he should keep me naked 24/7 so he has easy acces + I am too mindbroken by him to even feel shame, humiliation, or embarrassment anymore so I do not get embarrassed when other people walk into the room while I am crouched at his feet, completely naked and resting my cheek on his chin. Getting whored out all day, every day in front of whoever because he just wants to show everyone I am his and that he gets to do whatever he wants with me and I will take it like a pathetic set of holes for him to use. Becoming mindbroken, dull, pliant slut who only begs for cock every time I am allowed to open my mouth and speak because I do not speak unless I am spoken to is the good stuff.

God I love midbrak + "personal use" fantasies.

>> No.52524798
File: 43 KB, 131x176, sfgsfhdgfhdgfhdfghdfghk.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Hi, me again. It is mothers day here in the states so I have been thinking about getting knocked up by Vox all day long now... The idea of him babytrapping me crosses my mind all the time. Babytrapping is a concept I do not see as often as I wish I did, so some days it truly is just me and my thoughts. I think the idea of a man stealthing me without me knowing. Agreeing to use a condom and then removing at the last moment before I can even notice or see... that is the good stuff. I like the idea of being none the wiser and only realizing what happened when it is too late... imagine the sinking, crushing horror I would feel in such a situation.

Men keeping meticuluos track of your ovulation/menstrual cycle and planning when to properly knock you up, including some fertility-enhancing drugs and slipping them into your drinks, and whispering filthy, nearly delusional things in your ear about how they cannot wait to kncok you up and how you are never, ever going to leave them as long as they can help it. And what ¨better way to ensure you will never leave than by knocking you up?

>> No.52527046

https://youtu.be/8XiwapsWPU4?t=9631s
This is the moment that gura felt her menstruation coming out, you can see her looking down at her crotch.

https://youtu.be/8XiwapsWPU4?t=9643s
Here she says "pee" in a monotone way, that indicates she was not sure about her choice of words, another sign that it is just an excuse.

https://youtu.be/8XiwapsWPU4?t=9659s
Here gura says "I should probably" instead of "I have to." This means that there is no real urgency in her neccesity unlike someone who really needs to pee.

After that she leaves for about 1:45 min. Females can actually urinat faster than males, even with a full bladder they should take about 20 seconds to finish and about 15 to wipe themselves off, then a few more seconds to wash their hands. The whole procces should take not much more than 60 seconds considering her toilet is very cloes because she felt the neccesity to avoid any possible noises with the loud technical issues sreen on top of just mutng audio. 1:45 would be too much time, that way we can assume that she spent 30 or more seconds to open and put a pad on.

>> No.52527725

>>52519099
>/CP/ general
I had to double check and make sure i wasn't on /b/. I think you could have come up with a better name anon...

>> No.52528793
File: 218 KB, 1080x1920, scarltitties.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

scarle is so hot
i want to fuck scarle real bad. those kisses when she reads out my superchats makes me all these weird things in my body, especially in my dick if i do it for long enough. i want to drop everything to watch scarle's streams, even if it makes me fail university and i have to repeat my semesters and shit. she even guilt trips me about it when she mentions the institute of mystics and shit, but deep down i secretly like getting demeaned by her latina top energy.
i never thought i could be a bottom until scarle came along and metaphorically roofied me and i want her ride me cowgirl style then

>> No.52528861

>>52519099
this thread is useful

>> No.52528990

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Nijisanji EN 六四天安門事件 The Server Corruption of September 2022 天安門大屠殺 The Tech Town Massacre 反右派鬥爭 VSF Genocide 大躍進政策 Yaminion Struggle 文化大革命 The Great Lucub Revolution 人權 Mafia 民運 Luxiem 自由 Money 獨立 Corporate 多黨制 EN Management 台灣 臺灣 Noor Monarchy 中華民國 Burgeois DJ 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Kindred 達賴喇嘛 Administrator Fish 法輪功 Jinzo Faiya 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Nekonbini Abandonment Plan 諾貝爾和平獎 ESL 劉暁波 Akuma Castle 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Luca Kaneshiro 劉曉波动态网自由门

>> No.52531661
File: 967 KB, 2048x1536, FwrEBe1XsAE0NpC.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>based and unconventional
>cute, chaotic and hilariously insane
>high energy, great banter and engagement with the audience, interaction to the point of reading every name
>meme lord, great knowledge about obscure/oldfag/darkweb stuff
>la creatividad, unpredictable, variety of content, not even afraid to push the limits set by management (Kiryu Coco 2.0)
>Actually very intelligent beneath all of that insanity
>Sincere, frank, honest, irreverent, no bullshit
>Unique perspective and profound understanding on any topic
>Philosophical, deep and existentialistic
>Relatable interesting stories
>Admits she’s menhera, but instead of denying it she openly accepts it.

>> No.52531708
File: 559 KB, 2048x1152, 1679269336735076.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Pipkin Pippa is like the Perfect Vtuber. Heck, she literally resembled my first love. From the basedness to the intelligence. This is why I called her the Coco of Phase Connect, for she is the creative powerhouse that keeps it functioning.. but in many ways, she is more than Coco and Kson are.

No wonder how much I go back, I can't replace her or erase her from my memory. I tried going back to Kson or watching other chuubas like Pekora, but they do not give off the same radiation of chaos, hilarity, charisma and intellect that came with Pipkin.

>> No.52531807

anyone else feeling the burnout from /pcg/? it's starting to get boring to be honest. i'm planning on taking a break for a week and see what happens

>> No.52531894

I am the fund of his yacht
Superchat is my body and merch is my blood
I have created over a thousand yabs
Unknown to the community
Nor known to the company
Have withstood pain to create many streams
Yet those hands will only hold 1%
So as I pray, Unlimited Liver Works

>> No.52531940
File: 193 KB, 600x805, 1683080265290540.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

The Alpha of Abstinence. The Bane of Beggars. The Cultivator of Chastity. The Duke of Decorum. The Emperor of Etiquette. The Führer of Femininity. The Gladiator of Gachikoi. The Hero of Honesty. The Imperator of Idols. The Juggernaut of Jubilation. The King of Kamioshis. The Lord of Love. The Master of Modesty. The Naysayer of Narratives. The Overlord of Oshi. The Prince of Parasocials. The Qualifier of Queens. The Ruler of Roommates. The Sultan of Streaming. The Tycoon of Talents. The Undertaker of Unicornism. The Virtuoso of Vtubers. The Wedder of Wife. The Xenogenesis of Xeraphim. The Yardmaster of Yen. The Zenith of Zealotry.
ENTER
CHADCORN

>> No.52534274
File: 28 KB, 128x128, 1685315435280852.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>52531708
that koishi is cute.

>> No.52537008

Hag milk is very versatile. First, you can have hags take their milk-stained maternity nightgown off and suddenly become beautiful, or have hags wearing breast pumps flashing those bedroom eyes at you, or have hags being at her family’s party like, "They’re so full today, I need to pump!" That's just way too hot! Also, boys with pregnant hags! I really like when they just latch onto their hag’s tits like a baby and suck it all out, and it's amazing how it can look really comforting or just be pure sex. I really like how it can fulfill all those abstract needs. Being able to switch up the styles and flavors of milk related food based on your mood is a lot of fun too! It's actually so much fun! You can have lactation cookies, hag milk lattes, everything! It's like you're enjoying all these kinds of dishes at a buffet. I really want Luna to get pregnant and Marine to bear my children. We really need pregnant hags to become a thing in hololive and start selling their milk at HoloComi. Don't. You. Think. We. Really. Need. To. Officially. Knock. Every Hag. Up?

>> No.52538781
File: 277 KB, 790x720, STICKEMLICKEMDICKEM.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I WANT TO MATING PRESS ZOOMBIE I WANT TO HUFF ZOOMBRAP I WANT TO DRINK ZOOMPISS I WANT TO SLAP OLLIE WITH A FLY SWATTER I WANT TO SNIFF HER STITCHES I WANT TO EAT OLLIE'S ROTTING FLESH SCRAPS I WANT TO FIND NEW BODY PARTS FOR OLLIE WHEN THE OLD ONES FALL APART I WANT TO GIVE OLLIE MY TYPE O+ BLOOD SO SHE CAN SURVIVE THE BODY PART GRAFTING I WANT TO RUN A HOTEL WITH OLLIE I WANT TO GUILLOTINE ZOMBIE I WANT TO BURN ZOOMBIE AND EAT HER FLESH I WANT TO MASSAGE ZOOMBIE AND GIVE HER A HAPPY ENDING I WANT TO REVERSE COWGIRL OLLIE I WANT TO HAVE ATHREESOME WITH ZOOMBIE AND IRYS I WANT TO FORCE ZOOMBIE TO PLUG AND PLAY WITH ME I WANT TO COOM INSIDE ZOOMBIE I WANT TO TAKE PARTS OFF OF ZOOMBIE SO I CAN MAKE HER A SIBLING I WANT TO SHOOT OLLIE WITH A .44 MAGNUM 6 TIMES I WANT TO SCREAM INTO ZOOMBIES ROTTING PUSSY I WANT TO BATHE IN HER BILE I WANT TO BRUSH ZOLMBIE TEETH I WANT TO WIPE THE BLOOD OFF OF ZOOMBIE AND DRINK IT I WANT ZOOMBIE TO WRAP ME IN HER TONGUE AND BEAT ME UP I WANT TO IMPREGNATE ZOOMBIE THEN KICK HER STOMACH TO KILL RHE BABY I WANT ZOOMBIE TO POUNCE ON ME I WANNA LEWD ZOOMBIE WHILE SHE IS ON THE LIE DETECTOR I WANT ZOOMBIE TO SCREAM IN MY EARS AND CHASE ME THROUGH A MANSION I WANT TO POP WITH OLLIE I WANT TO POP IN ZOOMBIES PUSSY I WANT TO SKATEBOARD WITH OLLIE I WANT TO SHOWER WITH ZOOMBIE I WANT TO IMPREGNATE ZOOMBIES ARMPITS I WANT TO INFECT ZOOMBIE WITH A VIRUS AND WATCH HER MUTATE I WANT TO PUNCH ZOOMBIE IN THE RIBS I WANT TO MAKE SHEEP NOISES IN ZOOMBIES EARS I WANT TO GET CRUSHED BY ZOOMBIE I WANT TO SOLVE MATH PROBPEMS WITH ZOOMBIE I WANT TO SKULLFUCK ZOOMBIE I WANT ZOOMBIE TO SIT ON MY FACE I WANT TO LIGHT ZOOMBIE ON FIRE WITH A MOLOTOV COCKTAIL I WANT TO BRING ZOOMBIE TO AN ESCAPE ROOM AND JUST FUCK HER I WANT TO SET OFF A CAR ALARM TO SUMMON A HORDE OF ZOOMBIES I WANT TO DRINK ZOOMBIE PISS I WANT TO BATHE ZOOMBIE I WANT TO ERECT A STATUE FOR ZOOMBIE I WANT TO EAT THE NAGGOTS OUT OF ZOOMBIES PUSSY I WANT TO SHOWED WITH ZOOMBIE'S PISS I WANT TO BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF HER FOR LOOKING AT ANOTHER MAN I WANT ZOOMBIE TO SIT ON MY FACE AND FART I WANT ZOOMBIE TO SLOWLY REMOVE MY LIMBS WITH A PENCIL I WANT TO MULTIPLY ZOOMBIE I WANT TO DERIVE HER ZOOMPUSSY I WANT TO POUND OLLIE SO HARD HER LIMBS FALL OFF I WANT TO PLAY APEX WITH ZOOMBIEI WANT TO SLOWLY TAKE OFF HER STITCHES I WANT LOOK FOR A WAY TO REVIVE ZOOMBIE I WANT TO CLONE ZOOMBIE AND USE HER CLONES TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD I WANT TO CREATE A BUNCH OF ROBOTS FOR ZOOMBIE CLONES TO FIGHT I WANT TO FUCK ZOOMBIE IN THE MISSIONARY POSITION I WANT TO HAVE BEASTIALITY SEX WITH ZOOMBIE I WANT TO BURY ZOOMBIE ALIVE THEN DIG HER UP I WANT TO ANAL THE ZOOMBIE I WANT A CLEAVLAND STEAMER FROM THE ZOOMBIE I WANT TO RAISE A FAMILY WITH ZOOMBIE I WANT TO ENVY ZOOMBIE BABY I WANT TO LIVE A NICE ISLAMIC LIFE WITH ZOOMBIE I WANT TO CHEAT ON ZOOMBIE WITH HER OWN MOTHER AND FORCE ZOOMBIE TO WATCH I WANT TO WASH ZOOMBIES HANDS I WANT TO INFLATE ZOOMBIE WITH MY CUM I WANT TO BUILD HER A NEW HOME I WANT TO RIP ZOOMBIES HAND OFF AND GIVE MYSELF A HANDJOB I WANT TO LICK ZOOMBIES NEW HANDS I WANT TO STEAL OLLIE'S LEGS I WANT ZOOMBIE TO DRIVE ME AROUND I WANT TO CROSS THE BORDER WITH ZOOMBIE I WANT ZOOMBIE TO CHOKE ME OIT WITH HER THIGHS I WANT TO TAKE OLLIE TO DISNEYLAND I WANT ZOOMBIE TO CALL ME A NAUGHTY BOY I WANT CHOP DOWN TREES WITH ZOOMBIE I WANT TO READ OLLIE'S PI I WANT TO HAVE A THREESOME WITH ZOOMBIE I WANT TO LICK OLLIE'S TEARS I WANNA PUT ZOOMBIES EYES IN A COCKTAIL DRINK I WANT TO TOUCH ZOOMEYES I WANT TO YAB WITH XOOMBIE I WANT ZOOMBIE TO CHARGE RIFLE PISS IN MY MOUTH I WANT TO READ NUMBERS WITH ZOOMBIE I WANT TO RYONA ZOOMBIE I WANT TO VOMIT DOWN ZOOMBIES THROAT THEN EAT IT OUT OF HER ASSHOLE I WANT ZOOMBIE TO CALL ME DADDYI WANT TI USE ZOOMBIES SHITTY MIC 9 PARTS VODKA 4 PARTS GRAPE FRUIT DRINK FREEZE OVERNIGHT SERVE IN PLASTIC I WANT OLLIE TO BITE ME I WANT TO LICK ZOOMBIES SWEAT I WANT ZOOMBIE TO SNAP MY SPINE LIKE A TWIG I WANT TO BRING ZOOMBIE TO THE GYM TO HEAR HER BED VOICE I WANT ZOOMBIE TO EAT MY EARS THEN WHISPER ARA ARA I WANT TO BE CHOKED OUT BY ZOOMBIES ROTTEN THIGHS I WANT ZOOMBIE TO LIFT ME AND SLAM ME INTO THE GROUND I WANT ZOOMBIE TO SCREAM WHILE PLAYING THE DRUMS I WANT TO SURVIVE AN APOCALYPSE I WANT TO POP ZOOMBIES CHERRY I WANT ZOOMBIE TO CHOKE ME OUT WITH HER TICC THIGHS I WANNA FEED OLLIE PROTEIN I WANT TO TEACH OLLIE RUSSIAN I WANT TO SEND ZOOMBIE TO THE GAS CHAMBER I WANT TO POG-GASM WITH ZOOMBIE I WANT TO RAPE ZOOMBIE I WANT TO PUT ZOOMBIE IN THE BOSTON CRAB AND MAKE HER TAP OUT I WANT TO GERMAN SUPLEX ZOOMBIE WITH ZOOMBIE I WANT TO YAB WITH ZOOMBIE I WANT TO GHOST HUNT WITH ZOOMBIE I WANT TO FREEZE ZOOMBIE AND SMASH HER INTO TINY PIECES I WANT ZOOMBIE TO POSSESS MY PP FOR PEEIN ON HER HOUSE I WANT TO RELAY RACE ZOOMBIE I WANT TO THROW ZOOMBIE OFF OF A 8 STORY BUILDING ONTO A BURNING TABLE I WANT I WANT TO WATERBOARD ZOOMBIE I WANT TO EAT A WORM OUT OF ZOOMBIES ASSHOLE ZOOMBIE TO EAT MY BRAIN AND COCK SO I CAN COOMBIE

>> No.52539905

There isn't possibly enough content for this to be a general past 1 thread

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action