[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/vt/ - Virtual Youtubers

View post   

File: 103 KB, 1042x650, tsukino mito.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5061348 No.5061348 [Reply] [Original]

This is the writing thread, for all of your fanfiction needs and desires. Check the archives below for everything the thread has put out so far, ranging from SFW to NSFW, fluff to tragedy, small literary works and shitposts alike!

Collective works so far are available in the archive:
https://pastebin.com/asvcqDLL

>Isn't this just you fuckers writing fanfiction, eh?
Yes.
Previous thread:>>4894435

>> No.5061480
File: 2.00 MB, 1052x911, Writing General Prompt Board.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Do you have a story like you'd like to see written? Reply to this post with it! Try to be as clear and concise as possible; the better you describe your idea, the more likely it is to be picked up!

Consider forwarding your prompt to the prompt archive to keep your idea safe and alive forever! No information is gathered - it's all completely anonymous. Use the form below:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScgcr8y7I9NUta22Ni0gFvS51veG5_7XjJrVD1BvJqDtX5_sQ/viewform

Curious to see the prompt archive? Check it out here if you need a little more inspiration!
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/3/d/e/2PACX-1vR5ZggiHWXX_WSqCC5bvPR2QeLFGNMTjlgk6MuxmoVdRUIepkJa7PUlJAQ5RzHkZM_hhthLLXjab9Dt/pubhtml?gid=1162270883&single=true

>> No.5062085

I'm writing that Yandere HoloMyth camping trip prompt, but I can't decide if there should be an RV or just all tents.

>> No.5062257
File: 379 KB, 711x774, 1623617683008.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>5062085
comfy yuru camp feels wouldn't work with an RV. I would go with a tent so you can write about setting it up, starting a fire etc. having a modern vehicle skips all of that

>> No.5062303

>>5062085
I think tents go along more with the authentic camping experience and there's no room for privacy in a RV.

>> No.5062304

>>5062085
>>5062257
setting up camp also gives opportunity for conflict to start on the yandere stuff

>> No.5062374

>>5062085
they should set up tipis and smoke ganja while singing songs of their respective peoples

>> No.5062407
File: 1.60 MB, 1632x1056, __lumi_indie_virtual_youtuber_drawn_by_hinghoi__21099a0a9fdc69a1e033ee74c7251ef3.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I think I'm gonna do some Lumi lewds once I'm done with my current thing.

>> No.5062429

>>5062374
>Korone and Mio just howl at the moon all night long and nobody gets a wink of sleep

I dig it

>> No.5062477

>>5062257
>>5062303
>>5062304
Loud and clear. Thanks for the thoughts.

>>5062407
Do my Finnish Wolf Wife justice, anon.

>> No.5062653

>>5062477
I'll try. I've only seen a few of her streams, but god is she hot.

>> No.5062825

The rain is beating down at this point as Haachama plods through the mud at a snails pace, the venerable dragon upon her shoulders. Haacama doesn't know what those chink fuckers did to her while she was in containment, but she was going to make them pay eventually.

Her thoughts return to the immediate past. The mission she was sent on was strange enough. The timing couldn't have been any worse, either. While they were busy conducting a raid on COVER's CAMP-ZHANG1, there was to be a scheduled checkup at home base. Something about a Rrat inspection. Surely everything would check out, they had hidden all of the stray Rrats at the bottom of the ocean. It just didn't feel right though. Would HoloBased be safe without Haachama there? She just wanted to get home.

A voice crackled through her earpiece, "This is Peko-wad, arriving shortly at LZ." In the near distance, the all-too-familiar sound of rotor blades cut through the pitter-patter of the rain.

"You still with me? C'mon Coco. We're almost there." spoke Haachama. Coco was in really bad shape.

"....bomb..." muttered Coco, weakly. This took Haachama by surprise, but she didn't have time for this just yet. The helicopter was beginning to touch down. The side door flung open.

"C'mon, let's get out of here! You secured the prisoner, right?" asked another voice, "How is she?"

"She's pretty roughed up right now." responded Haachama. She heaved Coco onto the floor of the helicopter before climbing in herself and shutting the door. "Now, what were you going on about earlier, Kaichou?"

Coco was drifting in and out of consciousness as the helicopter began its ascent.

"HAACHAMA COME IN, PEKO! HOLOBASED IS UNDER ATTACK! REPEAT, HOLOBASED IS UNDER ATTACK! COVER SET US UP!" shouted Commander Pekora over Haachama's headset.

"Calm down, Commander! How many are there!?" asked Haachama, in a panic.

"There's too many to handle! They're in league with Bugface! It was all a ruse, Peko! We need support!" she continued. This wasn't good. Just when Holobased needed her the most, she wasn't there to help them.

'Those fuckers! They had to have known about the mission, it was the perfect setup. But why now? Why COVER? Are they really working with Bugface?' thought Haachama to herself. Looking through the window, she could see that they were approaching the ocean.

"....they...put a bomb in me. Haachama." a voice from behind weakly croaked. Coco had stirred once again and looked toward her with glazed eyes. Haachama's eyes widened in terror. She ripped open Coco's jumpsuit and then saw it.

The stitches.

It was really true. "WE NEED TO REMOVE IT NOW!" shouted Haachama, urging the medic to action. "But we don't have any ane-" Haachama cut her off, "I don't fucking care! DO IT NOW! HER LIFE DEPENDS ON IT!"

Reluctantly, the medic began working on Coco. Coco screamed as the medic began operating on her, re-opening the incision on her abdomen. Haachama held onto her hand, and the strength Coco's grip betrayed the sorry state she was in, holding on for dear life.

After a bit of a struggle, the medic managed to remove it. From her abdomen the medic produced small square parcel with the CCP logo emblazoned on it. It beeped quietly. Haachama heaved the door back open and was greeted with a blast of hot air.

'No...' she thought.

A familiar sight..

Against the black of the night sky, the ocean platform was ablaze. The cracks of rifle-fire echoed into the distance. It was a scene of utter chaos. "Look! Commander Pekora!" shouted the pilot. "Bank towards the pad, we need to get her out of there!" shouted Haachama.

Haachama raised her rifle and hopped onto the landing pad as the helicopter hovered above. She quickly darted behind some construction pipes and fired towards the CCP troopers. "Enemy helo!" shouted a resistance member from her left. A missile slammed into its tail, and it began to spin wildly, before slamming into the platform. Amid the chaos, Haachama didn't notice the soldier in front of her, and a rocket whizzed by to her left, colliding with the wall of one of the command offices. The ones who weren't outright killed by the blast screamed in pain. Haachama was knocked to the ground from the explosion.

That wasn't enough to stop her though, and she quickly reacted and shot the chink bastard in his head before he could fire off another rocket. A resistance soldier helped Commander Pekora hobble across the deck amid the chaos.

"MOVE!" shouted Haachama, following up the small pod of survivors from the back. She provided cover fire as they all boarded the chopper.

The platform gave a deafening creak as it began to collapse from the stress of the battle above. It was all falling apart, but she didn't waver, and continued to fire at the CCP troopers even as the platform buckled.

"-gah!" screamed a resistance soldier, as he crumpled from a stray shot to his thorax, splattering blood all over Haachama. "YOU DAMNED DEGENELATE!" (1/2)

>> No.5063346

The enemy soldier fell to the ground, and Haachama yelled at the top of her lungs, running back out into the fray, firing wildly at the chinks. "HAACHAMA!" shouted Commander Pekora, snapping her out of her blood-frenzy. She offered her hand out, and Haachama boarded the bird. The pilot skillfully managed to pull off of the platform just before it tipped completely, falling into the ocean.

Haachama could do nothing but stare at the scene unfolding before her. The platform in flames. The countless resistance members who died.

"The Rrat inspection was nothing but a smokescreen...." began Pekora to herself. She wasn't any better for wear. It pained Haachama to see her dear comrade this frustrated.

"...I head explosions and then..."

"GAH!"

"YAGOO PLAYED US LIKE A DAMN FIDDLE, PEKO!" she shouted as she stood. "GIVE IT BACK, THIS ISN'T RIGHT, THAT WAS OURS!"
she shouted grabbed Haachama by the shoulders and shook her in the depths of her denial.

"WE BUILT IT, DAMN IT!" shouted Pekora, punching the side of the door. "Calm d-"

"START TALKING, BITCH! CMON, GET UP AND START TALKING, PEKO! YOU'RE THE ONE WHO STIRRED UP THOSE SPINELESS CHINKS SO MUCH!" Pekora couldn't be reasoned with. Coco painfully stood up and shoved Pekora away from her.

Pekora angrily reached out towards Coco, but the other resistance members held her back.

"...Bomb! There's a bomb!" shouted Coco.

"It's alright, we got it out." reassured Haachama. "No..."

Coco began to hobble to the door and pushed back against it, before she could react. "There's...another. It's too late." she began,"Thank you forever." "WAIT!" Haachama dashed towards her, but it was in vain. Coco hopped out of the helicopter anyways.

Time seemed to slow to a crawl as she fell towards the ocean.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" shouted Haachama, but was cut short. A deafening blast of sound and heat slammed Haachama into the wall as Coco's body erupted into an explosion, knocking out their back rotor and sending them careening into the other helicopter in the process.

(2/2)

>> No.5063495

>>5061348
The other archive should also be in the OP pasta

>> No.5063546

>>5063495
Which one? The more recent one or the older one? If the former, I agree - it's in the Pastebin link but I think it should be up top too, for the sake of convenience. If it's the older one that came before it, it wasn't updated in ages.

>> No.5063649

>Mito thread
>No Mito fanfiction yet
>Only fics are bout Holos
Do /vt/ really watches vtubers? or just Hololive?

>> No.5064492
File: 8 KB, 300x168, download.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>5062407
I would love to see that

Just a suggestion
Lumi aggressively rides you while she looks at you with her red eyes

>> No.5064503

>>5063649
You're free to request or write a story about any chuuba you like. Be the change you wish to see in the world.

>> No.5064615

>>5063649
This thread is Hololive dominate, but there still has been stories outside of Hololive
I cant speak for everyone here but i like all fanfics, even if it's not Hololive

>> No.5065170
File: 1.67 MB, 1140x1140, 1621481987760.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Think the scene will be only one and a half pages long and I can move on
>End up writing like 6 pages around it instead

I-I guess it's better to get more than less huh.

>> No.5065420

>>5063649
I don't know why these threads aren't just renamed to Hololive Writing General. There's no demand for anything outside of Hololive and and it just inspires Nijiniggers and Vwhores to shit up the thread. It's awful.

>> No.5065511

>>5065420
>There's no demand for anything outside of Hololive and and it just inspires Nijiniggers and Vwhores to shit up the thread
There was an anon requesting a Lulu story for a while, which he got, and I haven't seen much if any threads being shit up by those other two.

just some /lit/ never-was

>> No.5065512

You try this once every three threads and get told to off yourself every time. You are not welcome. Die.

>> No.5065607

I honestly do want to see a Sasaki and Ars Almal story. I just have no prompts in mind nor any ideas on what to write on them

>> No.5065674

Anon, please don’t engage in tribalism here. Besides, renaming the thread would stifle creativity, don’t you agree?

>> No.5065695

>>5065674
>Besides, renaming the thread would stifle creativity
Not really when it's always been focused on Hololive.

>> No.5065746

>>5065674
Don't bother. This schizo cunt is a regular nuisance. Go back into the archives and they pop up every so often - not only here, in other threads, too. They tried it in the horny thread not too long ago and promptly got told to fuck off. Just tell them to kill themselves and they usually fuck off to cry for a bit.

>> No.5065777

>>5065746
You sound angry.

>> No.5065905

>just rename le thread
I hate reruns

>> No.5065907

>>5065695
>Not really when it’s always been focused on Hololive.
Yes, but so is the rest of the board, and it hasn’t been renamed yet. Also why limit the number of subjects people can write about? I personally don’t mind who anons write about, because it’s literature of a topic I’m willing to read. If you don’t like reading fics of a certain group of vtubers, you could also just, well, not read it.

>> No.5065954

Sorry I shouldn't be replying to baitposters my bad, just wanted to get it out there.

>> No.5065987

>>5065905
>dude just allow vslutjo lovers to shit up the thread lmao

>> No.5066022

>>5065954
You've a good heart, Anon, but really. Save your energy for something better. It's lost on the insane.

>> No.5066450

i don't really see what's so bad about the renaming idea tbqh fampai i mainly just come here for the holo abuse fics to begin with

>> No.5066705
File: 91 KB, 960x950, cringe expert.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>5065420
never seen anyone ask about Vshojo and the only Niji thing I've seen was that one about Lulu. so consider taking your meds and shutting the fuck up instead of trying to fake conflict, friend :D

>> No.5067449
File: 241 KB, 1920x1080, wg.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>5061348
NEW STORIES FROM THE LAST THREAD!
>>4894760
>>4895827
>>4896995
>>4901265
>>4906932
>>4934673
>>4965630
>>5003292
>>5033939

>> No.5067510

>>5067449
Hey, that's useful. Never occurred to me to grab the previous/new additions from the last thread. Good idea, Anon!

>> No.5067553

>>5066450
I mean even if it really was just called holo writing general, I don't think anyone would mind stories about outsider chuubas.

>> No.5067567

Read "Mito edition" as "Mito graduation" time to get off this board

>> No.5069018

>>5065170
there is such thing as overstaying your welcome
THE SPICE MUST FLOW

>> No.5069068

>>5066705
>never seen anyone ask about Vshojo and the only Niji thing I've seen was that one about Lulu
That's the point. Just make it Holo only, nobody gives a fuck about literal whochuubas.

>> No.5070672
File: 575 KB, 397x810, FOX PUSSY.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Holofantasy ~ Dice Game Disaster

Fubuki shifts uncomfortably behind her desk as the strange craving naggingly gnaws at her once more. A monkey on her back. An itch she can’t scratch. Annoyed, her nails dig into the soft wood of the furniture she sits before, her tail flicking behind her idly. She’s stronger than this. She’s absolutely above such things. What other kitsune her age would be acting this way? It’s disgraceful. It’s idiotic, at that - and yet, she can’t shake the feeling. The hunger. That boy, Anonymous - Anon, he prefers to be called - he’s irresistible. It’s sickening. He’s cute, sure. Very friendly, very sweet. He’s a wonderful friend, she thinks. She’s very glad to have him around. But his soul. It’s so strong it aches to be around. She holds herself back...but the need is there. Getting stronger every single time. The urge. Just a taste. A sip. A drop. Anything, anything at all! Desperate to get away from the thoughts, she shakes her head, shivers shooting up and down her spine in waves. There has to be something. There has to be something that can be done. Some way to sate this craving in a way that doesn’t make her feel so lowly, so...animalistic. Her mind works slowly.

‘What if there was a way to make it so he wouldn’t be able to say no?’ She cringes at the wording of the thought, but the dark voice in her mind works quickly. ‘No, no. Nothing like that. But...what if there was something wagered, and if he lost, the cost was a bit of that excess energy of his? Mutually beneficial, so to speak. He has the chance to win something, and you...have the chance to bask in that wonderful warmth.’

The fox sits uncomfortably still at the table, contemplating the thought. Lazily, she cranes her neck, looking over her shoulder. The dice are still on the table. Briefly, the fox considers if this is right. If this is...morally sound. The hunger within her overrides her judgement.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PACX-1vQFanuJ1NrVy3mu2BcdWnoIQDGIyflKzLWhFE3vp2LLuZoohmo1nX6oMTXlatgMAMWoV9WdI_NUyqNs/pub

Spoilers for post story.
I want to work on a "Anon fails his will saves" scenario for this where you fuck Fubuki, but for now, I've been sitting on this for what feels like ages. It's actually been over a month since the last entry, and I'm sorry. Life's been cruel and spirits low. If anyone else wants to take a crack at it, by all means, go ahead! Adding to this, I still wanna fuck around with music at some point. The Wizard of Legend boss music was a big inspiration during Fubuki's fight, even if I've never played the game itself. Mages are strange to write.

>> No.5070759

>>5070672
Based Holofantasy Writeanon, our king.

>> No.5071842

>>5070672
Great job as always, anon.

>> No.5072010

Is this thread just people making erotic novel concepts featuring chuubas?

>> No.5072097

>>5072010
Not always erotic though I have to admit anons be horny. We write about and accept stories about any sort of situation as long as the story involves chuubas.

>> No.5072258

>>5069018
Funny spoiler there anon as the scene is about anal preparation/fingering

>> No.5072545

>>5072010
Sometimes yes, mostly no. There's plenty of safe for work stuff, too.

>> No.5072728
File: 867 KB, 1200x1200, Untitled154_20201204061318.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>5070672
Holy shit what a bitch. It's like your friend trying to rape you because they drank too much. "Sorry" "Its just a silly little thing that happened", yeah no. Even for a friendship that's just WAY too far. I cannot understand the MC being so calm and friendly with her.

>> No.5072789

>>5072728
Magic be wack, yo.

>> No.5073244

>>5072789
My course of action would've been to tie her up when she lost the fight, then sit down, sword on the table, drink something to regenerate my stamina and ponder on what to do when she wakes up. "I feel violated" "She breached our trust in each other" "She raped my soul" "I could've died, SHE could've died" All these thoughts would be going through my head. Serious business.

>> No.5073258

>>5072728
>>5072789
More or less this. Magic be incredibly wack and Anon understands that - he's been told that something's very strange with his soul and it can lead to unfortunate situations if not treated carefully around people sensitive to it, and he was given several chances to back out of the situation before it got to that point if not declining it outright; he underestimated how bad it could really be even with that knowledge. If it wasn't for the fact that Fubuki was being manipulated by incredibly powerful instinct, he probably would've gone along with it, but he picked up on the idea that things weren't all great fairly early on.

>> No.5073563

>>5073258
"“I-I’d like to stop, now!” you complain. Fubuki’s hold on you tightens…the dice idly floating into view. Seems she’d rather keep both her hands busy, now…

“Nope. Rolling for you now. Let’s continue.”

Her hands busy, Fubuki rolls…a nine!

Restrained and afraid, ‘Anon’ rolls…an eleven! "

Anon tries to back out very early on. Already afraid.

"Fubuki has done something to pacify you " aka rape magic

"“Fubuki, stop! I want to stop!” You clench your fists as you desperately attempt to pull away, unable to break free even as your limbic system begins to surge with panic." Anon is actually panicking, so far it all fits well, he is actually being raped and his responses are appropriate of such. He straight up yells "stop it" And tries to forcefully leave.

"“Fubuki, let—”

The moment you begin to speak, the fox lunges, pinning you back down and on to the table as the thick magic haze returns in force, silencing you."

This whole story is made very well, and Anon actually fully seemed to fear for his well being. It also reads entirely like a rape story. If anon and Fubuki both know "magic be wack, yo" then they should know better. Either way, even if it was because of magic, you don't just go "Oh well she was under magic influence, can't be helped that i got raped". That's just too weird and contradicting of a response. Imagine yourself in the situation, you tell your long time friend,who you trusted with YOUR SOUL that she is going too far and you wish to stop, you struggle to get out of her grasp, but she doesn't let you, she drains away at your soul and molests you with her hands and mouth, you are TERRIFIED. The reaction should follow such line of thought. At least, "in my opinion".

>> No.5073662

>>5073563
You're thinking too deep about this. "Just enjoy."

>> No.5073816

>>5073563
Anon is fully aware of how bizarre the world he finds himself in is, and his responsibility in making sure such things don't happen to him - before he even entered the shop he was contemplating the need to be ready for any sort of encounter. When Fubuki mentioned what she wanted to do to him, he was initially incredibly suspect as to the nature of the exchange himself; he went along with it out of something resembling a sense of gratitude and guilt, alongside blatant arrogance - 'that's only if I lose, right?' Such arrogance was the catalyst that lead to the situation to begin with; had he been more mindful and as prepared as he should've been, he would've known better than to let something so dangerous happen to begin with. Fubuki made it very, very clear that she would never want to do anything that would bring him discomfort; it only got to that point because of his poor decision making. The responsibility is just as much his as it is hers, and he knows this. It was a mutual failing on both their parts; Anon clearly ignoring the fact that letting Fubuki indulge on his excessive energy, something he reaffirmed with himself very shortly beforehand, could have disastrous results, and Fubuki gorging herself on it until she lost her sense of self, driven instead by the need for more power, becoming exactly as animalistic as she wanted to avoid being to begin with. Fubuki was mortified as soon as she learned of what she did, even if she didn't hear all of it, and was sickened by her own action. It could create a fissure between them, something that Anon would be wary of - and indeed, for a moment there was lingering unease at her touch - but it's also his fault for being so careless with something so dangerous, and he knows this.

>> No.5073868

It's stupid but I had this idea of working on some variety of office work, with Okayu's head in my lap from the side, on a couch or something, her gently nursing on my cock while I pet her and try to get work done.

>> No.5073879

>>5073816
tl;dr
Anon isn't exactly innocent in this and he understands that, so shifting blame entirely onto Fubuki would be wrong. Had he been mindful and treated the topic more seriously, it never would've happened.

>> No.5073922

>>5073868
Jesus christ Anon, don't do that to me, the mental image is too strong. Hnnngh.

>> No.5073967

>>5073868
That's uh. That's a very sexual prompt there, Anon. I like it.

>> No.5073989

>>5073922
Yeah it's super sexual. Could even be in like Hololive office or something, just something a little softer, friendly, relaxed.

>> No.5074065

>>5073989
If you're not going to write it yourself please submit to the prompts. If I get the chance I'll get to it, but if I get any more distracted from this story I'm writing it will probably go the way of the dodo.

>> No.5074069

>>5073879
>>5073816
Idk this still reads to me as "If anon didn't wear such a short skirt in front of a horny fox his soul wouldn't have been raped". You're giving excuses to the rapist and blaming some of it on the victim.
" He should've known better",that just doesn't roll logically, pal. Especially if it already happened to him before with Polka, depending on how bad it was, anon should be very against the idea of feeding her his soul more than a couple of times. Unless he enjoys getting raped, but not while it is happening? Either way, i still blame Fubuki. By the way, "animalistic instincts" are literally a word people use to defend rapists acting on impulse, just saying.

>> No.5074092

>>5074065
Nah I'm incapable of writing anything good, besides I can't fap to my writing, I guess I'll have to submit it.

>> No.5074119

>>5074069
Bro this is 4chan why are you expecting people to have morals

>> No.5074282

>>5074119
Don't mind me, rape is hot. But if the story is gonna go one way and land on another, i sure will call out on it. The story was great, terrifically so. I don't usually feel emotions other than cringe reading these, but this one actually made me feel angry as fuck because of the way anon responded to Fubuki having raped him. I simply could not ignore anon changing gears so hard. I can't tell if it's just the author's morals/ idea of how rape from a close friend would go, or just bad writing or change of idea mid writing. I felt the need to criticize it.

>> No.5075116
File: 16 KB, 293x331, EwzDIgSUcAUPgGx.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Still making steady progress on that Ina prompt, but the damn thing keeps growing on me. About two thirds done, and it's likely going to be the largest thing I've ever shared by at least 1.5 times, likely two.

>> No.5075130

>>5075116
Best of luck.

>> No.5075150

>>5064492
You read my mind.

>> No.5075247
File: 269 KB, 420x420, Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhh.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>5070672
So, what theory do you guys have on why the soul of Anon it's the way it is.

>> No.5075289

>>5075247
If not for him being a hero, it's probably from being surrounded by magic, wearing powerful relics, that kind of stuff.

>> No.5075301

>>5075247
going full MGQ, he's half angel. maybe ppt's secret brother???

>> No.5075392

>>5075247
I think it's a game the gods are playing. He's unknowingly the champion of some god, and that influence made him special. The rest of the gods are pitting challenges against him to see how strong one human really is.

>> No.5075446

>>5075247
God fuckery. Everything that happens is a direct result of them pushing the pieces into place so something occurs. It's probably mundane and normal, but just cranked up to eleven for the sake of inciting something. They're why Polka was encountered and immediately flipped her lid, why Marine managed to conveniently find her way into Argomery through a very, very specific timegap, and why Fubuki wound up losing control completely. Fubuki's interacted with Noel a dozen times over and nothing of the sort ever happened, at least that (You)'ve heard about, with Polka echoing the sentiment a story or two back - there's something incredibly unnatural and maddeningly alluring about it, to the point overriding any humanity they have in an attempt to get as much of it as possible, even though normally they'd be completely personable and would never resort to such deplorable means. Gods don't care about what they mess up in the process; only the entertainment they can garner from it. Luckily, Anon is a nice enough person to understand when things are completely out of someone's control, when they're being influenced, etc.

>> No.5075537

>>5072728
no it was hot

>> No.5075540
File: 952 KB, 1920x1080, __ninomae_ina_nis_and_ao_chan_hololive_and_2_more_drawn_by_zeradok__5ab321d7587367d84fd87b878b046243.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>5075116
Oh boy, I can't wait for that Yandere Ina story. When do you think it would be done? Can't wait to read how autistic Ina comes across trying to steal a man.

>> No.5075603

>>5074069
Didn't coco explain the soul stuff to anon during the first story after the first meeting with polka? Then anon knew that a kitsune like fubuki would at least sense his soul? Anon knew this, he just fell into protag denseness for the story

>> No.5075655
File: 892 KB, 715x1000, 1623577535997.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Mori prompt: Imagine a racist Mori who is the owner of her own southern plantation with hundreds of deadbeat slaves working for her. And decides to "break" you after showing a little bit of defiance.

>> No.5075705

>>5075540
Tonight or tomorrow. I'll be sure to add in some dorkiness to the first part of the confession just for you!

>> No.5075907

>>5075655
As a southern i bless this prompt, may it be picked up posthaste

>> No.5075918

>>5075705
Looking forward to it

>> No.5076328

>>5073922
>>5074065
I submitted it. It does sound really nice.

>> No.5077041

>>5075247
Max luck stat

>> No.5077577

>>5070672
I definitely understand why Coco's reaction when she first recognized Polka was so anti-Kitsune. Damn thirsty foxes the lot of them! I had a ton of fun reading this, as always!

>> No.5078151

>>5074282
I think you're assessing the protagonist's actions by the standards of a well adjusted adult rather than as he is depicted. Keep in mind every friend he has made so far has tried to beat him half to death or worse. Those being your first relationships might change your standards of what constitutes "okay mistakes between friends".

>> No.5079242
File: 2.58 MB, 3507x2480, HorsemachineSussy.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Another Suistory for your Suisei needs

Wooden Axe, Iron Axe, Golden Axe
https://controlc.com/765464d7

Holy crap, a ~2.5k word fic takes this long to make? How do those ~10k word writeanons even do it?

>> No.5079289
File: 818 KB, 1280x720, 1623224965982.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Something dumb set in the Holofantasy universe. Very short - essentially just in-character shitposting I had knocking around my brain. This sort of format, small stories, was meant to be what the Fubuki one was. If anyone has any requests for things they'd like to see explored in something like this, I'd be glad to give it a try - or if anyone else wants to create something like it, go ahead.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PACX-1vTw06DtyHka4FqFVz-HMzgZiEUwYfGsn6ljuTRrxiGCWZ1mngvrXwboMGlX4UcRWfHXINmBHxDZft-B/pub

>> No.5079331

>>5079242
Very, very slowly.

>> No.5079467

>>5075655
whoever picks this up better watches thousands of video on the topic to know what they are talking about

>> No.5079600

>>5061480
A story about you and your wife Ars and the difficulties of getting her massive head fit through doorways and shit. You still love her, but her head is just way too big

>> No.5081848

Pg. 9 safety bump. The morning light will be upon us soon. Let's try to survive until then.

>> No.5081944

>>5070672
>Standing at a whopping 4’ 5”
>4' 5"
>134.6 cm
How did I never realise anon was this short. He's almost two feet shorter than Coco, and half a foot shorter than every other Holo he's met so far. How is he even double digits in age with a height so short?

>> No.5082051

>>5081944
By being the wrong height from when I punched it in as a stand-in and meant to double back to it. It's supposed to be 5' 1", or 156cm. I always fucking miss something.

>> No.5083618

Asking for ideas. What would an obsessive Shion do? Not necessarily yandere, just really posessive.

>> No.5083766

>>5083618
Maybe she would constantly call you and have a stand off-ish attitude with any girls that approaches the two of you

>> No.5083840

>>5079242
I like Suisei stories where she lets her psychopathic side out, you did a good job anon.
>>5083618
She'd use her magic to watch you and make sure you aren't getting too close to other girls. Using a remote viewing spell to follow you to school or work, or telepathy to see if any girl you encounter has romantic feelings for you.

>> No.5083871

>>5083618
tell you that not only do you *need* only her, but you *have* nobody else. Your friends? Don't be ridiculous, you don't have any friends. Family? They have to pretend like they care. No, she's the only one who actually cares - you better keep that in mind.

>> No.5083890

>>5083618
depends on what you're going for, could have a story where you try to leave her place and end up coming back because of a spell or something, could make the mc constantly feel her eyes at his back no matter how far he is.

>> No.5083996

>>5079242
>How do those ~10k word writeanons even do it?

I just let my dick guide me wherever it wants to go and jot down the chronicles.

>> No.5084333

>>5083890
My idea was inspired from a prompt suggested a long time ago. You're one of the new Holostars members starting out. After a clip or moment of you gets picked up, she gets into you and slowly tries to get involved despite the boundaries. Such actions like policing your chat, using superchats to ask you what you think about her, constantly insisting on collabing with her, interrupting collabs you do have with anyone, harassing you in DMs, stalking you online, stalking you for real, and bickering with any girls you do collab with. I wanted to do this with Shion since I wanted it to be about someone who normally wouldn't be associated with Holostars.

>> No.5084457

>>5084333
Looking forward to this one. We need more fics of chuubas other than Fubuki or Aqua.

>> No.5084548

>>5084457
gonna write another fubuki fic JUST for you

>> No.5084590

>>5084548
I FUCKING HATE THIS FOX (CAT)

>> No.5084602

>>5070672
>You’re still wondering what would’ve happened if you took Marine up on her cabin boy offer…
Anon. Please. I think we're all wondering this too.

>> No.5084949

>>5084548
Please do! I love Fubuki stories!

>> No.5084961
File: 205 KB, 494x494, 20210506_112823.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>5084548
>implying I don't enjoy more Fubuki fics

>> No.5086339

How would Fubuki go about subtly sabotaging your relationship, without loosing her happy-friendly-fox image in the process?

>> No.5086508

>>5086339
by planting shit and framing your boyfriend, taking all opportunities to play devil's advocate and argue, and leveraging her status as highly respected to socially ostracize him whilst simultaneously being there for (you)

too bad you're a flaming faggot

>> No.5086598

>>5086508
nocon fag rape sounds kinda hot

>> No.5086642

>>5086508
This but you're not a faggot. Maybe your girlfriend is another chuuba too

>> No.5086685

>>5086642
no, you are a faggot, anon.

>> No.5086728

>>5086598
Probably for the same reason raping lesbians straight makes for good doujin material.

>> No.5087880

>>5086685
You got me. I'm a spy for the Holostars writing thread that doesn't exist.

>> No.5088932

I think setting daily goals for yourself helps with writer's block. Like, try to write at least one page a day. If you can do even more, great. And if you can't, you still made progress.

>> No.5089080

>>5088932
what if you're so hyper-obsessed with correct wording and detail that you ironically become unable to write or detail-defficient

how do you fix that

is there a cream for it

>> No.5089433

>>5089080
I think the best remedy is to say fuck it and at least get your general idea of a story on the page before obsessing over the finer details. I know it's easier said than done but you can never even begin to write a story if you keep cockblocking yourself like that.

>> No.5089540

>>5089080
Wrangle your autism and just write whatever comes to mind. You can always edit it later.

>> No.5089854

>>5089433
>>5089540
i love you both

>> No.5090219

>>5089080
Agree with the other two posters, and even though I know that I still get caught in the same trap sometimes. Basically if the idea for your paragraph or scene comes to mind, just jot it down the best you can and don't worry about making it perfect the first time.

Re-read it after a cooldown period then rethink how it's structured and any changes you want to make - but at least the basic premise of what you wanted to say is already written down.

Else you will find yourself writing 2 paragraphs an hour and never moving forward.

>> No.5091046

>>5079242
I'm writing my first story and it's already at 1.6k words despite the fact that so far all that happened was the characters ate some bread and took a shower. Though i did want to do some "world building", this is quite a lot of stuff.

>> No.5091087

>>5091046
Must've been some good bread.

>> No.5092062

My braincells are in overdrive so here's part 2 of the menhera wrangling stories of Anon the errand boy. Focusing more on menhera and some fluff instead of pure psychopathic yandereism, but they'll be back.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PACX-1vSWSJDghpXzgC54myovyxZGl4R159IRGX7mHqtJmMWw550EBmm8LrqOW2-rIDY2vfPcvGf0fo1RZOd4/pub

>> No.5092348

>>5092062
I love it. Only minor issue I have is with the formatting. The spacing between paragraphs is really big in the published version.

>> No.5092414

>>5092348
Yeah i saw that but I was too tired to fix it since it's late at night. Will see what I can do to fix it in the morning

>> No.5093111
File: 1.11 MB, 1003x1416, EfIa4caUwAAzcqs.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Something fantastical.
https://youtu.be/KQDcrFVN8mk
I do wonder if people like the music posts. I try my best to match how I was feeling while writing. And the lyrics If you only knew the plans they have for us.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PACX-1vS05w5CsKO0ezzgGnnHnSQyi-Kv0zeuqtYufx93c8b-zxfgaYoWtugBDtghqCCIjchCnmm9qqmn4bP4/pub

>> No.5093336

>>5093111
>Psyological Ina Thriller
Always good, well done.

>> No.5094221

>>5092062
Nice really like it can't wait for the next part!!
>>5093111
Spooky

>> No.5094672

>>5092062
I'm getting the impression that Fubuki is going to NTR everybody by the end of this series.

>> No.5094987

>>5094672
I fucking hope so

>> No.5095516

>>5076328
Finding it hard to get any work done thinking about this prompt.

S-tier fetish for me.

>> No.5095646

>>5093111
This is.. An experience

>> No.5095706

>>5093111
Damn, this is really nice...

>> No.5096947

>>5095516
I know what you mean. Any time I imagine it I feel genuine pain.

>> No.5097291

>>5084602
Marine femdom for exactly three days before table turning and forcing Marine to be your "pet" as you become the captain. Plenty of exhibitionist scenes including fucking Marine infront of the crew and leading her around via a rope collar only to use that to tie her to the mast and plow her while she screams self degrading things.

>> No.5097317

>>5092062
Great work, especially with how you portrayed Matsuri as unstable. I was worried when she went into the bathroom, since it's Matsuri, but luckily it didn't go in that direction.

>> No.5098650
File: 209 KB, 1082x1169, EtDrN6qU4AAq4mQ.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Here's my new story, "The Girl of Emptiness". A horror/yandere tale of coming to an isolated Japanese mountain village with your wife and meeting Ninomae Ina'nis, the Priestess of the Ancient Ones. It's a 16 page beast of a short story, so get comfortable.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PACX-1vR0tvt0ABxDXz9T21tmwWa5S_ky2RGyzk2PUpedR-nCIZVRCzOEynYP3ZAMpEFHMkuM7EsI7WtanFlz/pub

Obviously writing cute and comfy Ina as a yandere was quite the sharp change of character, so I tried to adapt as much of her personality as I could to create a feeling of a warm, pleasant girl that draws you in closer and closer until you're in too deep. I also packed the story with loads of little details, both fun and creepy, that warrant a close look. Anyway, I hope my prose still maintained good quality when I had to write so much more than I'm used to! There's probably some polish issues, but I hope you have fun. Feel free to reply with any comments or questions you have.

>> No.5098679

>>5098650
>It's out
LET THE FESTIVAL OF BLOOD BEGIN

>> No.5098718

>>5098650
Oh, and if there are any major issues with formatting (or I somehow missed a section when I was copy pasting the story from my word processor) I can quickly get that fixed, so feel free to say something.

>> No.5099845

*pokes thread *

>> No.5099918

>>5098650
Wrapping it up now, and boy, my friend, this painted (heh) a very nice mental image. Always enjoy picking up on seemingly innocent bits in the story and then having the reaction speed kick in and go 'oh, no'. I'm not the one who requested the prompt, but this is beyond stellar work. Top marks.

>> No.5100322

>>5098650
This is very well done. It paints Ina as an extremely cute yandere girl. Having real fun with this story.

>> No.5100414

>>5087880
I always enjoy when the Stars show up as characters, honestly. The Apocalypse story featured them and it was refreshing. There's also that Marine one in which you work with Roberu and it ends up helping you get together with her.

>> No.5100816
File: 1.18 MB, 2048x2048, 1608245045216.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>5100322
I know readers are here for Ina, so I'd always want her presence to be enjoyable and her motives at least somewhat sympathetic.

I also have a thing for yanderes, so I have an overwhelming need for them to be cute

>> No.5101557

>>5098650
>more spooky Ina kino
I've been eating good this thread let me tell ya.

>> No.5102989

>>5095516
Yeah, I'm really hoping someone picks it up.

>> No.5103325

>>5102989
I probably give my own shot at this after I finish the Rushia story. It's turning out to be as long as the Fubuki one though so might take a few extra days to get to it.

It's hard to write something where the focus is staying half-erect while being sucked off for long periods of time while doing mundane things when the very concept gets you hard immediately, so I'll have to think this one through.

>> No.5103834

>>5103325
hang up a picture of the pope or someone similarly boner-killing over you desk to keep the holy balance for successful endurance-hornyposting.

>> No.5104256

>>5103325
Take your time and such. Thank you for considering it.

>> No.5104330 [DELETED] 
File: 318 KB, 1448x2048, __mori_calliope_hololive_and_1_more_drawn_by_yomogimascot__8cdaca3a3f3f4458cc5da064e227d645 (1).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>5097317
A sequel prompt to the Yandere Mori story, pyscho killer, but from the perspective of the rest of EN: Ever since Mori got herself a boyfriend, she has become steadily more unhinged, psychotic and paranoiac towards the rest of her genmates, thinking they're going to get in the way of her romance. She hears them talking about them when they think she's not listening, even daring to talk to him when Mori leaves you alone for the moment.

>> No.5104378
File: 318 KB, 1448x2048, __mori_calliope_hololive_and_1_more_drawn_by_yomogimascot__8cdaca3a3f3f4458cc5da064e227d645.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

A sequel prompt to the Yandere Mori story, pyscho killer, but from the perspective of the rest of EN: Ever since Mori got herself a boyfriend, she has become steadily more unhinged, psychotic and paranoiac towards the rest of her genmates, thinking they're going to get in the way of her romance. She hears them talking about them when they think she's not listening, even daring to talk to him when Mori leaves you alone for the moment.

>> No.5104456

>>5103834
Reminds me of a story where this guy used to think of his grandma's face so he could edge while jerking off but it became some sort pavlov's dog thing where he would just remember his grandma's face every time he came.

>> No.5104836
File: 50 KB, 807x784, 1616458694074.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>5104456
Kek

>> No.5105332

>>5104378
That's a hell of an idea, actually! I was kinda stumped on what to do for a next chapter anyway.

>> No.5105485

fuck you all for giving me new fetishes

>> No.5105655

>>5105485
Something like this can only drag one down, not lift one up

>> No.5105938

>>5105485
What fetishes, Anon?

>> No.5106235
File: 65 KB, 850x567, suiaxe.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>5105938
getting raped
older women
calmimg down a crazy bloodlusted girl with the power of dick
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>> No.5106303

>>5106235
Based fetishes to be fair. You're in the right spot, at least! Any particular standouts?

>> No.5107112

>>5106303
well the suisei yandere one got me fantasizing a lot

>> No.5107555

do we have any suisei smut stories that aren't actually rape or psychosis?

>> No.5108478
File: 456 KB, 698x1047, ookami mio, shishiro botan, and tsunomaki watame (hololive and 1 more) drawn by noise_(tsuzuki) - 5c939b5300496370347bec12ff3a8037.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>5106235
I'm not even sure you can really blame this thread for that.

>> No.5109649

>>5108478
holy fuck that face

>> No.5109832

>>5098650
That was a really great read, I think it's one of my favorite stories to come out of this thread

>> No.5110182

>>5106235
Be grateful that you haven't gotten into other fetishes that are much worse. I hate myself for liking certain things.

>> No.5110734

>>5110182
Lemme guess,

Lamy Harem?

>> No.5110836

>>5110734
No, not that.

>> No.5110847

>>5110182
Matsuri cuck Anon?

>> No.5110887

>>5110847
That and lolicon are the only two fetishes I have that make me feel guilty.

>> No.5111761

>>5061480
(You) are an office worker for Cover. One of the man-hating Holos has inexplicably developed a crush towards you. To try and counteract this she has started relentlessly harassing you to try and get you to quit or transfer or something just to get out of her life. But no matter how much she tries she can't deny her feelings.

>> No.5112336

>>5111761
Sounds like a good idea for a Miko fic

>> No.5112351

>>5111761
Wasn't there a Noel one based on this subject?

>> No.5112510

>>5107555
I don't think so. Suisei just gives us too much material for that kind of story.

>> No.5112567

>>5111761
That's just tsundere with extra steps

>> No.5114097

Bump

>> No.5114103

>>5112567
I was trying to go more for actual hatred and harassment, not mock bullying.

>> No.5114236

>>5114103
Which holos look like they actually hate men?

>> No.5114863

>>5092348
>>5094221
>>5094672
>>5097317

Glad to hear others enjoy it. I've actually drafted out the skeleton of the series, so hopefully I can finish this without burning out halfway. Hope you guys will still enjoy the future entries when they come!

>> No.5115102

>>5114863
God Anon, your series is probably my favourite so far.

>> No.5115725

>>5114236
Noel.

>> No.5115980

>>5114236
Miko.
>>5115725
Noel doesn't hate men. She got anxious around them. Not to mention she liked William in Nioh, Joseph Joestar and other male characters, throwing around pervy comments about male physiques as well.

>> No.5116053

>>5115980
Miko doesn't hate men. She got anxious around them. Not to mention she liked the entire cast of GTAV (all men), and in particular Michael, whom she practically squirted like a firehose over when he gave her a video message about... whatever that event was.

>> No.5116513

>>5114863
Would you happen to have the link to part 1? Not seeing it in the postbin in OP.

>> No.5116621

>>5116513
Not him, but here.
https://pastebin.com/GGmXVTxB

>> No.5116631

>>5116621
thanks anon

>> No.5116917

>>5061480
(You) are a U.S. soldier stationed in post war Japan around 1945-52. The specific area you occupy is a small village with almost no modern technology that is being plagued by a single, frankly quite rude problem. An imperial nationalist Oni barges into town every few days and attacks any non-japanese in the area, driving off any protection and/or aid the poor townsfolk have.

>> No.5116941

>>5063346
I'm drunk and read all of this, you deserve at least a single (you) anon, I enjoyed this thank you

>> No.5116989

>>5092062
Why does it feel like Matsuri is going to "disappear" after this chapter?

>> No.5119130

>>5061480
Your perpetually tired and emotionally drained girlfriend Suisei enters your room after a massive concert looking for companionship and you engage in sexual healing

>> No.5120482

>>5098650
This was really well done anon, thank you for this

>> No.5120950

>>5061480
Suisei is strong independent woman, but in bed she is obedient submissive who gets off on being dominated.

>> No.5121104

>>5119130
>>5120950
these are fantastic. i want to take them up, but i'm afraid i watch very little of suisei outside of clips and i'm 99% sure i'll fuck up her personality

i hope someone with more familiarity with her takes this up

>> No.5121161

>>5121104
>i hope someone with more familiarity with her takes this up
Man, I know that feeling. My awareness of JP and ID Holos is super shallow, so I worry about their 'voice'.

>> No.5121244

>>5121161
I feel that right now with Ina. Bad feeling.

>> No.5123236

So what's everyone working on? Things you're looking forward to? I should've gotten 'what are you working on?' art too, fuck.

>> No.5123322

>>5123236
Working on futa Risu, one day at a time. My first time trying out writing. Hope it turns out well.

>> No.5123397

>>5123236
The continuation of futa Matsuri. I'm about half way done with it.

>> No.5123511

>>5123236
I just got done cranking out a third one to that recent fantastic fubuki story. Before that... watching old Supernatural episodes whilst skilling on old school runescape.

Note the one important thing I'm not doing, which is writing, because I can't for the life of me think of anything interesting to write and I don't just want to write about more dicks going into Fubuki's poop-chute

>> No.5123715

>>5123236
Stil chipping away at Cover High/Pekora. It's up to 5k words and not even remotely close to being done. It's probably going to be a fair bit longer than the previous two chapters.

>> No.5123990

>>5123236
around 7k words in on the Mio/Yagoo knock-up conspiracy. It's a bit more serious than the inspiring shitpost, but I'm content with the direction it's going.

>> No.5124754

>>5123236
Shion being an obsessive fan of you fic. Figuring out what events to write out.

>> No.5126679

>>5123236
- Mio fluff that has been on hiatus forever.
- Rushia sleep molesting turned into anal training, 18 pages and counting...
- Another short "Yagoo and Anon saviorfag Hololive girls adventure" centered around Coco
- Planning out the Okayu lazy cock nursing idea from earlier this thread that keeps me up at night.

>>5123511
>I just got done cranking out a third one
That makes me happy
>I don't just want to write about more dicks going into Fubuki's poop-chute
That makes me sad

>> No.5126933

>>5126679
>Rushia sleep molesting
come on anon don't tease me like this, I'm waiting with my dick in my hand over here

>> No.5127621

>>5126933
I'm trying, anon, spent a good 4-5 hours on it Sunday. It was kind of challenging to write something interesting when there's no interaction back and forth but I'm making better progress now. I hope it lives up to expectation.

>> No.5128169

>>5123236
already writing out chapter 3 of the menhera wrangling story. Things are heating up!

>> No.5128324

>>5061480
(You) are a dairy farmer. Recently a company (Called Clover?) has asked if you could watch over a section of their herd over the summer. It's not the first time something like this has happened, other farmers in the area ask each other for help all the time, but this time it was a company instead of one of your neighbors from down the road. But you've already agreed to taking care of the animals, besides what trouble would a few more cows really be? Ah that truck must be here to drop them off right now. Wait why are there women walking out? Why do they all have tits bigger than your head?

(Big booba Holos milky milky please)

>> No.5128514

>>5121104
As a hoshiyomi, I can try writing this. It'll be difficult to imagine Suisei being submissive though.

>> No.5129027
File: 139 KB, 534x474, 1597890089716.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>5128324
This thread is like a minefield of baits for me it seems, dang it.

>> No.5130907

>>5123511
>>5126679
Anal sex is a sin. You will be stoned.

>> No.5130933

>>5130907
If liking Anal sex is a sin, then I must belong to the deepest pits of hell.

>> No.5130961

>>5126679
>Rushia sleep molesting
If this story is on the same quality level as the Fubuki one you wrote, I'm gonna have a field day.
I'll eagerly await any and all other stories you write and post here, Anon. Especially if there are any other Fubuki ones in the back-burner.

>> No.5130971

>>5130907
dude weed lmao

>> No.5132801

>>5123236
Mio fantasy story that I can't find the mood to work on again, the second chapter to Young Vibes that hurts my heart to think about, bunch of other half-finisheds (Matsuri, like 3 Marine stories).
I'd rather play vidya or just do shorts.

>> No.5134387 [DELETED] 

>>5130961
Hope to meet expectations. It's a different type of setting from that one for sure and not as easy to go straight for the boner since I'm at least trying to keep Rushia's personality in mind. I think she'd be more coy about sex even in a long term relationship. At least that's the vibe I get.

No Fubuki stories in my pipeline but I'm terribly easy to distract and equally as easy to bait, so who knows.

>> No.5134454

>>5130961
Hope to meet expectations. It's a different type of setting from that one for sure and not as easy to go straight for the boner since I'm at least trying to keep Rushia's personality in mind. I think she'd be more coy about sex even in a long term relationship. At least that's the vibe I get.

No Fubuki stories in my pipeline but I'm terribly easy to distract and equally as easy to bait, so who knows.

>>5130907
That's a sacrifice I'm willing to make. Nothing feels more maledom to me than doing your woman in the ass.

>> No.5135283

>>5134454
I'm sure you'll go above and beyond, Anon! Looking forward to it!

Well, that's unfortunate, but I won't be pusing you to write one. After all, the last one you did was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. Just saying that if you ever do write another one, I'll definitely be here to read it.

>> No.5137070

>>5061480
Story about a dream I had, could be fluff.
You live with Coco, Rushia, Aqua, Polka, and Marine. Coco is incredibly overworked while Polka is going through some sort of mid-life crisis to the point where she's never around. The main antagonist of the story is actually Aqua, who despite being adorable and stupid on stream, is actually incredibly cruel to her roommates to the point where Marine and Rushia are fairly depressed and low energy to be around, but never to you; rather, you're one of the only people she's nice to at all. You get the suspicion that part of Polka being away so often is not being able to handle Aqua's unnecessary cruelness. I remember hugging Rushia and trying to comfort her while telling her that Aqua was being manipulative, which is something she clearly hadn't considered before. Maybe have this be Rushia focused, if you want?

>> No.5137211

I'm a ESL and this is my first time writing something for these threads, so please excuse me if I make mistakes

>The year is 2071
>Hololive, Nijisanji, and all other vtuber agencies have long been closed down
>Cover was bought by Microsoft a couple of decades ago
>4chan was shut down by the US goverment in 2036, and all of the archives were lost during the Great Internet Blackout of 2041
>You moved on from all of that, days became weeks, weeks became months, months became years, and now, you are just an old man living alone, spending his days thinking about the good times
>Time really passed by fast, now the only thing left to do is wait for the reaper to pay you a visit, heh, there used to be a vtuber who was a reaper, right? What was her name again...?
>You don't really understand how to use those new Quantum computers everyone has these days, instead you still keep your old computer where you used to watch your oshii's streams, now an ancient relic from a long passed era, kids these days don't even know how to use a good ol' keyboard
>One day, you find yourself just sitting on your chair trying to get some rest, when you start hearing a faint but clear noise coming from somewhere inside your house
>You reach for your cane and, with some difficulty, stand up and start walking over to the source of the sound, time wasn't really kind to you poor back
>You find the room where the sound is coming from, from this close you realize it kind of sounds like a female voice, one you have definitely have heard before, just who was it...?
>You pull the doorknob and peer inside the unlit room, a faint glow is emanating from a single source
>It's...your old computer, and you notice a girl on the scree- wait! You remember now! It's your oshii! but how?! didn't she graduate decades ago?!
>The girl looks at you from the screen, giving you a warm, gentle smile. "Anon! I missed you some much!"- she says in an excited tone
>You can't believe this, she has the same energy she had all those years ago when you used to watch her streams, and she doesn't sound even a single day older.
>You take a seat and begin watching her stream, she starts talking directly at you, about how time really flew by fast, how much she missed you watching her, she still has that personality you remember and watched her for
>"Now, Anon, this is an special ocassion! Watch now and relax! I will put up a special performance just for my dear and favourite viewer!"
>She starts singing in that beautiful voice you loved so much, It's really like nothing has changed, nothing except you of course
>You close your eyes and start drifting off, the only thing in you mind is her voice
>Just before you black out, you hear her utter one last sentence to you:
>"Rest well Anon, I love you"
>The man walked inside the house, he could tell that it definitely belonged to an old man
>His job was to clean up the house and move the old man's belongings from there so the place could be sold again, the man lived alone and didn't really have any other family so no one came to claim the stuff he had
>He walks through the hall, when something catches his eye from inside a room
>It was one of those old computers from back in the day, "Damn, I thought these things stopped existing!"-he thought
>He walked into the room and started analizing the ancient machine, something crossed his mind, something that peaked his curiosity, "I wonder..."
>He pushed the startup button and waited for something to happen
>...
>Nothing, of course, this thing probably stopped working a very long time ago
>The man gave a small chuckle, "How silly of me" -he thought, as he left the room and closed the door

>> No.5137794
File: 52 KB, 1024x425, 1621482244952.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>5137211
Jesus Christ, anon. Simple but powerful. Hits right in the feels.

>> No.5138045

>>5137211
oof i did not expect a greentext to hit me right in the feels. Good one.

>> No.5143706
File: 1.34 MB, 1017x960, 2021_06_15_18_23_00_Window.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>5137211
https://youtu.be/JsBxd7nr12Q?t=435

I couldn't ask for anything more than to be taken by the hand into the afterlife by my Oshi.

>> No.5153151

Bump

>> No.5158236
File: 1.45 MB, 2943x3869, 1623794142167.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>5061480
On a hazy, sleep deprived whim Yuul (Ina's character from Mythbreakers) accepted when you asked her out. Now she's neck deep in another paranormal situation and has to try to combine your date with her investigation without you noticing. The situation quickly devolves, and by the end it becomes a high speed car chase as Yuul pushes you out of the driver's seat and takes the wheel as you try to escape unspeakable horrors.

>> No.5160745
File: 1.70 MB, 1440x2207, 89459525_p1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>5123236
I suddenly felt like writing a short story about Coco.
Like she's just partying, singing at a karaoke, dancing in a club and stuff. Trying to have a little fun after announcing her graduation.

I'm open for suggestions related to this idea, since this obviously isn't narratively significant and I don't have much beyond that and maybe the ending, yet.

>> No.5160807

>>5160745
Bring out the cocock.

>> No.5162958
File: 11 KB, 537x312, 2021-06-16 00_16_34-Miso Soup - Google Docs.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>When your Rushia characterization is so on point that Google AI assumes it's an index mark

>> No.5163025

>>5160745
Coco and Kanata go out drinking, possibly to celebrate Coco's birthday, and this drunkenness gives them the push they needed to work out their sexual tension.

>> No.5165166

>>5160745
Since you never mentioned if it's NSFW or not, i will repeat. Bring out the cocock.
>>5163025

>> No.5165935

>>5163025
oh right I forgot about her birthday tomorrow, just makes it feel more appropriate, might incorporate Kanata in there too
>>5165166
Yeah I guess it will be a little NSFW but I'm not sure about futa.
Or, fuck idk. My gut reaction was that its weird to put fetishy stuff in something with a bit of emotion in it, but I guess why not honestly? Its not like theres rules to it.

>> No.5167989

Bump because am europoor

>> No.5168429
File: 3.02 MB, 2481x3508, 1622233186396.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

NTR Prompt in which you are doing the NTR: Little secrets can have big consequences

>One of the holos and their husband are a suburban couple expecting their first child. The Holo has left behind their succesful but stressful vtuber job to start a family with her devoted husband, and when she gives birth to a beautiful baby girl, the arrival brings renewed joy to their lives.

>But not everything is as it seems. Shortly after her daughter’s birth, The holo has an unexpected encounter with someone from her past – her very recent past. You, a dangerous ex-fan who never quite let go of his feelings for her, and doesn’t hesitate to remind her of their time together one night 10 months.

>> No.5168630

>>5168429
On the off chance someone does pick this prompt up, please make it with a chuuba that had a parasocial relationship with her fans. Someone like Rushia

>> No.5168742
File: 332 KB, 1452x2048, 1621440973315.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>5168630
I actually wanted it to go down a non-consensual route. It’s the reason why I went with dangerous fan. Also, the story ends with the holo getting pregnant again by you.

>> No.5169332

>>5168742
Yeah i get that, just thought it would be ironic for someone like Rushia who finally broke off a relationship with a fan and found true happiness only to lose it all after said fan went after her and reminded her of her place once again.

>> No.5169463

>>5169332
>Found true happiness
>Giving birth to a child from a one night stand and tricking her husband that it’s his, Is her happiness
Rushia really is insane.

>> No.5169756

How do you feel about doppelganger encounters in media?

>> No.5169907

>>5169756
apathetic. usually disappointing, too.

>> No.5170867

>>5168429
Kek, already got a three scenarios, but sadly I can’t write for shit, so someone else has to do it.

>Kiara, two weeks before her marriage, starts getting cold feet and starts visiting bars to calm herself, during one of these visits, you notice her and strike a conversation with her. As you continue to talk to her, you make sure to keep her drinking her beer until she’s completely drunk where you take her to your house for the night.

>Mori, believing her boyfriend is cheating on her with someone else, starts to overwork herself as to not think about it. During one evening, during her night jogs, you bump into her by complete accident. Soon afterwards, the two of you start discussing her music and her other works. As the days turn into weeks and weeks turn into months, Mori starts to emotionally cheat on her boyfriend with you. Until one day she kisses you and spends the night with you, where she immediately regrets it the day after and breaks off the relationship. Something you refuse to do and force her to continue it.

>Ina gets a new neighbor, in which he’s charming and connoisseur of the arts. She soons meets him for their daily art practice, where they hit it off well, until one day you corner her and pressure her into sex.

>> No.5171980

>>5061480
I once again, requesting Mori Luna. A story about Mori trying her best teaching English and Luna throwing tantrum. They end up going to a western cafe for a date in city centre. Mori is disgusted by the faux-west aesthetic and broken English but slowly warms up to Luna's whole princess schtick as they spend their time together.

Godspeed, writefriends.

>> No.5173038

>>5169907
Why so, if you don't mind my asking?

>> No.5173193

>>5123715
God I cant wait.

>> No.5173410

>>5173038
they're just... not interesting. usually i only see mentions of them in horror-themed media, and the inclusion of the human element sucks all fear out of the experience because humans are a known variable, and a relatable one at that, too.

mind you, i just haven't seen a good application yet. i'm not closed-minded to the idea.

>> No.5174065

>>5170867
> Ina gets pressured into sex for "experience" and "new impressions"
> She's really passive and reluctant up until a point where she "breaks", manifests her tentacles and goes at it with you for 3 hours non-stop
> Somehow you can keep up - her love juices must have contained "something"
> She was precisely afraid of this happening and now you need to have sex with her once in a while - or you lose your mind
> Fluids of the ancients got you acting unwise
> You are obviously concerned, but you ask her if she liked it or not
> She blushes and says nothing

Whether that works out and you become an item, or you both have your own partners while casually fucking once in a while - up to imagination

>> No.5174367
File: 191 KB, 850x1358, Fubukii.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Just a small little story to help quench the small drought of today

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PACX-1vSQ5trl50FMLYzq9zSt35phRdmrhpMx9tWA7xh5ouNqVme8zZVND7UQxw6XFYJWPd_lQ1Jx5HCdyQm3/pub

>> No.5174424

>>5174367
Short and cute. Good job, anon.

>> No.5174435

>>5169756
Don't know, never really saw any
In principle it could make for a really harrowing experience - someone being shown a copy of themselves that is objectively better in every way, someone that they could've been if not for their flaws, would really ruin their day. I would even consider going off into the sunset or committing an hero, leaving the doppelganger to care for those I love - I know they deserve better.

>> No.5174517

>>5174435
I feel like I may have posed that question poorly, though I like that response. I'm talking specifically about doppelganger combat scenarios. Something that looks and moves like you but isn't you and is in your way, that type of thing. They're a cliche, but one I love. I had an idea for one, but wanted to know what the opinion of them were.

>> No.5174551

I'm considering getting around to writing the Choco/Mio fic already, it's been on the back burner forever

>> No.5174756

>>5174517
Not the same anon but if you're talking about combat doppelgangers I love them. Fighting something that is almost you means your usual tricks aren't going to cut it and you're gonna have to think outside the box. Throwing out all the stuff you've learnt previously and committing to the unpredictable.

>> No.5175912

>>5093111
>>5098650
2 fics of my oshi in one thread? Blessed be, thank you Anons.

>> No.5175957

>>5175912
I'm about to write a 3rd one, maybe.

>> No.5176081

>>5175957
Not saying I wrote the other 2, just saying I'd be writing one to add to them, but not additions to them, simply a story centered around Ina.

I should just write.

>> No.5176089
File: 104 KB, 1000x1000, 1613328858630.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>5175957
Based! I wrote one once myself, but glad to see other Anons give her some more attention too.

>> No.5176114

>>5174367
I've wanted to do a prompt like that for a while where inposter syndrome causes you to leave your oshi and leads to a depressive cycle, but it felt like retreading Omelas when I tried it.

Good job on the story.

>> No.5176701

>>5092062
was anticipating this since the last thread, thank you for your efforts anon _/\_

>> No.5177588

>>5176701
you're in luck. I've a good feeling I can finish chapter 3 today.

>> No.5177655

>>5177588
Damn you're on fire with this story. Just don't burn yourself out though.

>> No.5179958

How do you guys think Shion would be like on a date?

>> No.5180033

>>5179958
She'd go with you, ask for you to pay, and then tell you she had a great time but she doesn't see a future with you

>> No.5180176

>backlog of /wg/ stories to read just keeps growing
>but work and writing are eating up all my attention
aaaaaaaaaaa

>> No.5180321

>>5179958
I'm currently writing a prompt where Shion asks (you) out on a date but she's still a cheeky brat.

I just realised I don't watch nearly enough Shion to write about her so I'm asking for help here.

>> No.5180469

>>5179958
She'd probably insult you, but not so harshly that it might ruin the date. And if she ever gave you a complement she'd try to word it in a back-handed way. Which would make the occasional genuine compliment stick out all the more.

>> No.5181357

>>5179958
She'd be on all fours begging for a game of tonsil hockey with your pork sword before even reaching your car

>> No.5181761
File: 887 KB, 3962x2552, HousemasherStacy.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Have a short Suzy while other anons work on their behemoths

Stage Fright
https://controlc.com/5c30bf65

inspired by a chapter of Kengan Ashura where Wakatsuki, a fighter with 300-2 record, still gets nervous everytime he fights

>> No.5181841

>>5177655
yeah I get your worries, but when my braincells get going I really wanna squeeze the juice while I can. And if anything, the main skeleton of the story is already done. I'm just having fun/stress fleshing it out.

>> No.5182337 [DELETED] 

>>5179958
Bratty, kind of like an aggressive tsundere, but if you try to leave, she would get upset and cling onto you.

>> No.5183035

>>5179958
First date: Being upset if there are any issues or mistakes. Might throw a few things at you, but she would get upset if you leave her or look away from her.

2nd date: Starts warming up to you. Insults die down and she complains less about you. Starts talking about herself more and wants to learn more about you now.

3rd date: Opens herself up about you. Confides her trust and support in you and treats you like a close friend. Starts talking about her insecurities and feelings.

4th date: Starts demanding more attention from you. If you decide to call the date off, she demands you to stay longer until she gets tired and falls asleep.

5th date: Brings you to hang out with friends but keeps you at arms length from them. Mostly bringing you to show off to her friends about her love life but gets unreasonably upset if you try to talk with them.

Yandere Route: Becomes paranoid that you're losing interest in her or found someone else. She insists on moving-in with you despite not being together for that long. Starts taking your clothes and smelling them. At your door every day, knocking so that you let her in and starts acting like you two are already married.

Shit, now I want to do this prompt as well.

>> No.5183386
File: 485 KB, 2048x1380, 1620333630396.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>5181761
I love it. It's really endearing to see the vulnerable side of an idol. Side note but do you save all your Suisei pictures with meme names?

>> No.5183772

>>5181761
Good one anon. It's nice to see a Suzy fic where she isn't being psychopathic. I say that yet I'm writing one just like that

>> No.5185509

part 3 of the menhera wrangling adventure of our errand boy, Anon! Let me know what you think, I'm always inspired by the stuff in this thread.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PACX-1vTCkzruwaWianDMsIIRkYhgElxD6_XPgyAOAHASQDTEtv0xVIfkHTPPAiKlrEuP0VhZ_qbFgi9qI0jF/pub

>> No.5187202

>>5185509
Jesus anon, how fast can you be?

>> No.5189248

>>5174367
God, this was good, That ending though, as much as I love it, left me hanging.
ALmost makes me wanna do my own take on it. Or write a fan-sequel. Can't write for shit, though.

But yeah, very good, Anon. Always good to see more Fubuki stories around here.

>> No.5190244

>>5185509
Very good work, I'm impressed by how you incorporated Korone and Okayu's relationship.

>> No.5190768

Oh lord. Looking at all of your sumbissions reminds me of the fact that I'm a tourist here and don't actually know how to write, nor the characters of the girls.

>> No.5191769

>>5190768
How did you get here anon?

>> No.5191936
File: 357 KB, 734x776, dope4head.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>5098650
>>5093111
Ninomae Ina'nis is one of the dumbest girls in hololive that I’ve had the “pleasure” to watch. A sullen, dull and quiet girl, she added nothing to holoEN except, “Gee, let's blow up KFP.” Also, illegally released many classified Chickens. A real dope!

>> No.5192039

>>5191936
As I've started writing, I finally realize what "you are your own worst critic" really feels like.
It's okay Ina, we love you!

>> No.5192065

>>5190768
Write Kiryu Coco cucking Reddit or go back.

>> No.5192640

>>5168429
>>5168742
I might want to make this more clear in case it went over people's heads, but (you) are the father of holo's child and not their husband.

>> No.5192767
File: 848 KB, 759x709, 2020-07-02 20_42_11-【アニメ】新しい家族が増えましたwwwwwwwww - YouTube.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Sitting in a 2 hour long company meeting
>It's a useless meeting
>It gives me a hook to start my story
>Tfw literally got paid to write porn

>> No.5196039

>>5185509
Each chapter comes with another source of PTSD for the poor errand boy. These chapters have been doing great

>> No.5197219

Sora is starting to feel bored, and that scares her.

She wants to say it’s been a few days since she first woke up in this strange room, but with no way to tell the time, she can only base it on how many times she went to sleep and woke up (four times, so does that mean four days?). It was extremely embarrassing at first, waking up and realizing she’s wearing nothing but a strange straitjacket that leaves her breasts, pussy, and ass bare (and a gag in her mouth, if that counts as clothing), but after some time has passed and since there’s no one else around anyway, the embarrassment has gradually faded away.

The same goes for her fear. When she first woke up, she was panicking, frantically struggling to get out of her restraints and screaming into her gag all the while. Now that time has passed, that initial panic has settled into a vague sense of dread at the pit of her stomach. But that in itself worries her. She feels like she should be more scared.

Maybe it has something to do with the strange room she’s in. It’s quite small, with white walls, floor, and ceiling. A single light on the ceiling keeps the room brightly lit. It’s very clean, spotless, almost clinical. It reminds her of hospitals and office buildings - places where one shouldn’t have all of their private parts exposed. It’s also quite a sparse room. There’s a bed tucked in one corner, a desk and chair next to it, a toilet tucked in an opposite corner, and that’s it.

Installed in the desk is a screen where she can play some simple games. That is how she’s been spending most of her time in this room. There seems to be a randomized collection of games that gets renewed every day - yesterday was chess and connect four, today is dots and boxes and tic tac toe. She can play by tapping the screen with her nose. There’s nothing else the screen can do but play games, she’s tried fiddling around with it.

Sora chews down on the leather puck behind her gag as the computer won its third game of tic tac toe in a row when her stomach starts rumbling. Almost immediately, like clockwork, a section of the wall slides away, revealing what Sora has taken to call as her ‘restaurant’.

In reality, it is only a rubber nozzle (that Sora has to try very hard to ignore how phallic it looks) that dispenses water and a rubber slit that dispenses food. Sora would kneel in front of it, upon which her gag would unlock itself and let her eat and drink, before fastening itself on her mouth when she’s finished. She has learned not to speak when her gag is removed. The first time this happened, she tried asking aloud exactly what is going on, only for the gag to immediately reapply itself, and it must have been hours before the gag would unlock itself again. By then, Sora was already parched and starving.

Like usual, Sora knelt in front of the rubber devices, and like usual, her gag unfastens itself from her mouth to dangle around her neck. She takes a moment to lick her lips and stretch her jaw, but wastes not a single second more. First, she takes the rubber nozzle into her mouth and starts sucking, running her lips up and down the shaft, becoming more and more accustomed with the motions each time she does it. She keeps at it, until she’s rewarded when a stream of refreshing water starts to trickle into her mouth, wetting her dry throat. The reward drives her further, repeating the motion with even more vigor, moaning into the nozzle as more water enters her mouth.

Once Sora is satisfied, she shifts to the rubber slit. She buries her mouth in the slit and plunges her tongue in deep, and starts probing around inside. It doesn’t take long for her to find the nutritional mush inside, and she starts lapping it up enthusiastically. The mush doesn’t taste like anything, but it is fulfilling, and a satisfied hum leaves her lips almost involuntarily. Like with the nozzle, she’s growing more adept at this, at the act of licking inside the slit and taking the mush into her mouth. More eager, too.

Once the mush in the slit is all gone, Sora sucks out a little more water from the nozzle to wash it all down, and steps back from the rubber devices. It slides back inside the wall, her panel gag fastens itself back over her mouth, and she plops down on her bed, feeling full and satisfied. Feeling a little warm and lightheaded too, like she always does every time she finishes eating. A little more at ease with her situation, every time.

Sora sighs. This has been her life for the past few… days? Has it been longer? At this point, she’s almost stopped wishing to be let out, or rescued, just to have something happen. Anything.

That thought lingers with Sora until her eyes flutters to a close, and she drifts into a deep sleep.

>> No.5199907

>>5192767
This is how you win anon.

>> No.5202602
File: 18 KB, 480x272, 1623832717192.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Putting in a lot of effort, motivated
>Feel like no one will read it anyway
>Feel motivation fading
it's hard being retarded

>> No.5202745

>>5202602
If it means anything to you anon. I read literally everything that is posted and I'm sure other anons do so as well. We are all thirsty for content.

>> No.5202830

>>5202602
I check this thread like every 30 minutes for any new stories so I also read literally everything posted

>> No.5203124

>>5197219
I like the concept, although the detail of Sora playing tic tac toe with her nose was just too funny to scare me.

>> No.5203135

>>5183386
yes
>>5202602
>no one will read it anyway
You underestimate my boredom, anon.

>> No.5203778

>>5202745
This, even if I have to read a Kiara architecture part 2, I will read it

>> No.5203882

>>5203778
Anon I was living in peace having forgot about that fic. Why did you have to remind me?

>> No.5204144
File: 5 KB, 363x74, unknown.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Posting this here for posterity. Just a little thing inspired by an insipid comment in a pointless thread.
No music track for this one, doesn't need it. Just hum Heart Challenger to yourself.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PACX-1vQIhYoNeZTqqnrSvqU3xNcdtcM6JI-0TD105MkjigSVgsNTpPqU1gdV3L4FpS3PYfvR47GtH_hq_xWE/pub

>> No.5204297

>>5204144
I hope this doesnt trigger the schizo

>> No.5204363
File: 39 KB, 520x513, 1623120581210.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>5204144
Beautiful

>> No.5205454
File: 2 KB, 125x104, Peko_(3).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>5204144
Had a hearty chuckle. Thank you.

>> No.5207593

>>5183035
Do it Anon.

>> No.5207808

>>5199907
Unfortunately it did not take the route I actually wanted to take so I'm struggling a bit. These things happen sometimes...

>> No.5207878
File: 2.71 MB, 2145x3507, 2F809115-6765-4BC5-A7ED-96AA60E8464D.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>5061480
Femdom Mori prompt: your girlfriend is an independent underground rapper that has been making waves in the local area, one day, a record label envoy comes to your girlfriend for a collaboration between their rising star, Mori. Your girlfriend is in jubilation at the prospect at working with the woman who inspired her, so readily agrees to do it. At the day of the meeting, you couldn’t help but notice Mori being coldly indifferent towards your girlfriend though she masked it as a business deal, while also taking glance at you every now and again. After the first recording session, Mori calls you to her office, where she tells you, she can fuck you, dominant and humiliate you in order for her to continue working with your tone-dead girlfriend or you can leave but with the record deal being broken.

>> No.5209115

>>5202602
>not realizing that that's a good thing
You can't have performance anxiety if there's no audience.

>> No.5210120

>>5207878
I like it. Seems almost like the Mori version of the KFP worker stories.

>> No.5210511

>>5197219
Definitely an interesting short story anon, definitely leaves a lot of questions to be answered.

Now I'm horny for Sora, dang.

>> No.5210532

>>5187202
helps when you've literally made a roadmap for the whole series, which may or may not be a bad thing.

>> No.5210807

>>5210532
different anon here, excited for your works. the variety mental illnesses really works out

>> No.5212037

>>5197219
I feel like I've seen this before on AO3.

>> No.5212471

>>5207878
>Epilogue ends with You and your now wife taking care of a newborn daughter, who, for the most part, takes after her mother, with a few of your features thrown in, your neighbors wonder out loud why the girl doesn't take after your wife.
Someone write it.

>> No.5212638

>>5212471
Man you guys are sickos sometimes. Nice.

>> No.5213340
File: 72 KB, 376x814, 2D56FD52-2E21-46A8-8577-3410B0B00778.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>5212471
Good, good, but I would change a few things. Instead of a newborn, have the child be a few years old. Around pre-k or kindergarten age. The epilogue should be from the wife perspective and how various people compliment her for raising her “daughter” well. Final scene should just be her trying to force herself to be happy in raising her “daughter” and telling herself that Mori will never know this joy.

>> No.5213799

Are there any happy, fluffy, or cozy stories?

>> No.5213852

>>5213799
Open the archive and ctrl+f "fluff"

>> No.5213871

>>5212471
Is this implying that Mori ditches the kid? What happens with Anon’s relationship with each of the girls? Things are a bit weird since this happens with everyone’s genders swapped around from the usual scenario, but I’m still pretty interested in checking out the final product.

>> No.5213896

>>5213852
Sorry, it's just a lot of the stuff in the thread seems darker.

>> No.5213982

>>5213896
Read the Aqua ones, those are mostly top tier stuff, especially the play in the rain and train your neet series ones are great

>> No.5214028

>>5213896
Fluffags will eventually win, just you wait!

>> No.5214056

>>5213982
I feel like I don't know enough about Aqua to appreciate them but, I'll read them anyway.

>> No.5214086

>>5213896
It's been heavily fluff flavored in recent memory, though, excitingly, we're leaning back into horror/thriller themed elements as of late.

>> No.5214279

>>5213871
>Is this implying that Mori ditches the kid?
No, I wouldn't go that far, maybe something like the OP said >>5213340 during the car ride in dropping off the girl, Mori is having an interview stating she would be visiting the city you and your wife live to visit them since they became fast friends since the record deal.

>What happens with Anon’s relationship with each of the girls?
I don't follow? It's just Mori and your girlfriend, only two.

>Things are a bit weird since this happens with everyone’s genders swapped around from the usual scenario, but I’m still pretty interested in checking out the final product.
Yeah, its why I went with it.

>> No.5214562
File: 285 KB, 2000x2000, 810b248c16f4a4d425db480e77c67ef0.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

A Greentext from HoloGlob

>be a sickly chuuba
>life always on the edge of death, but you try your best
>all you wanna do is collab with your favorite chuuba, Calliope Mori, before you die
>you finally get the once-in-an-artificially-shortened-lifetime chance to do so, even when it seems like your co-workers do their best to make it almost impossible
>finally able to prep for it
>delayed once or twice, but for once in the test build God calls your life you don't worry about the clock tick-tocking down the hours
>the day finally arrives
>you turn on your computer, ready to power through the IV drip and give it your all
>Mori isn't online, but she sent a message five minutes ago
>"Ya boy'll be there in a quick minute, don't worry. I'm incredibly fast."
>suddenly, you hear a noise at the door
>"PIN PON"
>the strangest thing about the noise is that you don't have a doorbell
>the guest keeps shouting "PIN PON" until you go to open the door
>standing in front of your hunched over frame is a 5'6" colossus of a woman, with bright pink hair and two cardboard boxes filled to the brim with alcohol
>"Yo yo yo, what's up my dude? Ready to PAR-TAY?"
>she walks into your room, spins around in wonder at the medical equipment you have in case of an emergency
>"wow, this is like, straight out of a sci-fi show, huh? Totes ra-D'OH F-WORD"
>the last section was inturrupted as her twirl sent her directly into the path of your IV drip, tripping her over, spilling boxed wine all over the equipment, and ripping the IV out of your arm in one fell swoop
>you fall onto the ground, head suddenly spinning from the shock as you start to fade and your alarm goes off for EMTs
>Mori comes over to check on you before you pass out
>"Yo, that's a big bunch of aka coming right out of your arm, dude. Are you doing ok?"
>the only thing you can mutter before passing out, lips still smiling from at least meeting your Mori before it all ends, is a stuttered:
>"y-you, too"

>> No.5214722

>>5214562
This is awful but it sort of gives me an idea.

>> No.5214743

>Bump limit
Alright folks, wrap it up. I've updated the prompt request board and archive, hopefully should be good. If I missed something, please don't hesitate to call me gay.

>> No.5214865

>>5214743
For the Mori femdom abuse prompt, you might want to add these two as well, >>5212471
>>5213340

>> No.5215059

>>5214865
Sort of combined the two, should update to reflect in a few minutes.

>> No.5215553

>>5215059
That's okay, so long as it establishes that the daughter is around pre-k to kindergarten age.

>> No.5216117

Alright, ready to blow my load next thread. Literally.

>> No.5216219

>>5216117
Is that you saying you're going to jerk off or you're going to dump a NSFW story?

>> No.5216239
File: 62 KB, 221x227, 2021-04-01 21_59_55-Window.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>5216219
Both

>> No.5216252

>>5216239
Acceptable

>> No.5216260

>>5216239
Based.

>> No.5217147

I really do want to thank all you fags from the bottom of my heart. This write thread has become one of the most enjoyable things about the chuubas outside of watching their streams.

>> No.5217576
File: 3.31 MB, 887x1500, 1621099381684.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>5217147
How do you feel about wrasslin'
https://youtu.be/DLP1TMRsxEg
https://youtu.be/_I-8poEBoqY

>> No.5217730

>>5217576
>Ripped Marine will never grab you by the shoulder, whisper "I'm horny" in your ear, and then proceed to carry you to the bedroom
WHY LIVE

>> No.5217743

>>5217576
It's based of course

>> No.5217830

>>5217730
Make a request anon, a story is the closest it'll be to being real. Probably.

>> No.5218382
File: 357 KB, 1448x2048, 1 (350).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.5218399
File: 1.70 MB, 1748x2480, E0UDYt7UUAEK8wF.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.5218503

Does someone have a next thread prepared?

>> No.5218552

>>5217576
>>5217730
>>5217743
Gay. Stop seeking manly features on females you faggots. Women are meant to be light and weak, their strength must come from the heart!

>> No.5218576

>>5218552
fuck you faggot

>> No.5218617

>>5218576
>likes soft and caring women, instead of ripped, masculine women.
>faggot
Anon, I don't think you know what that word means.

>> No.5218621

>>5218503
Yes

>> No.5218631
File: 286 KB, 1283x1911, E2eWLRLVcAIKLbq.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.5218636

I like very strong women with muscles, soft women, and even chubby women!

>> No.5218647

>>5218617
>Not liking both
i repeat
fuck you faggot
>>5218636
straightest post here

>> No.5218664

>>5218552
Your bloodline will become frail and weak just like the women you're attracted to. My bloodline (birthed from an amazon) will mog yours so hard your children will fear the concept of breeding and end the millions of years of evolution your ancestors struggled to achieve.

>> No.5218737

>>5217576
HoloFightZ story when?

>> No.5218766

>>5218664
My sons will be raised as human bears like they are made for, while your faggot family will waste time on strengthening the weak muscles and thin bones of the female anatomy, with 20 times the effort and food. Your family will never survive.

>> No.5218772

>>5218647
Most women are good, in terms of sizes, muscles/slim, etc. It really comes down to body type and proportion.

>> No.5219008

>>5218772
I want to lick and cum on abs as much as I do a soft belly. A recurring fetish thought of mine is making out with Polka as she strokes my cock and she lets me finish on her tummy even though she says I'm being a pervert.

>> No.5220496
File: 819 KB, 2480x3508, E0PGDj_VkAQ0eT9.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.5220526
File: 189 KB, 2048x1450, 1 (744).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.5220545
File: 443 KB, 516x900, a62afae2a56ba0eec5143352291c4a2b.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.5220575

>>5220496
based horny thread poster

>> No.5220622
File: 225 KB, 1218x2030, 1 (536).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.5220636

>>5220622
I've been lusting after Okayu too much lately.

>> No.5220640

>>5220622
fat cat thigh fucking!!!

>> No.5220673
File: 200 KB, 1306x1832, E3unTNjVIAwcvc1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.5220710

>>5061348
New thread when?

>> No.5220714
File: 580 KB, 2304x2304, Ev32M0HVEAEW8kL.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.5220757

>>5220710
This one will 404 soon. Then we move.

>> No.5220766
File: 169 KB, 1000x1430, 1622212792528.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.5220776

>>5212638
>sometimes

>> No.5220790
File: 524 KB, 608x900, 1623284012495.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.5220814

>>5220545
Words cannot describe how badly I want to slowly lower this plump Australian schizo onto my cock and feel her clench around me. I feel like I would just cum immediately but start thrusting anyway. Even thinking about it is filling me with that sort of post-orgasm tingle. Fuck.

>> No.5220856
File: 1.67 MB, 1280x720, 1612717677598.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>listening to Aki twitcast from her exercise bike
I am in love with this woman

>> No.5220869
File: 289 KB, 4092x2500, 16dktt4iqj471.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.5220888
File: 2.02 MB, 1488x2105, c558e27c01f5bd1ab1cb6c430ac3ac45.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.5220919

>>5220869
>No stories about brutally breeding the bitchy brat
Man...

>> No.5220967
File: 1.65 MB, 1447x2046, 1 (543).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.5221015
File: 457 KB, 695x982, 408144092e00cfc1839b7331374c1c2c.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.5221054
File: 1.53 MB, 1400x1746, 1623000050056.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.5221059
File: 2.61 MB, 1400x2046, 12bf3597b3fe8a9768fcf4dbb96388a0.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.5221089
File: 479 KB, 1668x2224, 1622608950703.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.5221093
File: 1.84 MB, 1748x2480, cc9e9d4cb0063010adea38691799b802.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.5221117
File: 1.17 MB, 2303x4096, 4wg94xa36i061.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.5221142
File: 670 KB, 715x938, 1620813748248.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.5221143
File: 933 KB, 1000x1285, Marine (296).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.5221173
File: 617 KB, 2150x3035, 1619946942094.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.5221185

Actually managed to write a short story while waiting for this thread to fucking die

>> No.5221264

>>5221185
Nice! Looking forward to it!

>> No.5221275
File: 2.41 MB, 2359x3335, Gura (55).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.5221297

>>5221117
I like Kanata but she is not this booba, or this thighs.

>> No.5221341
File: 851 KB, 3000x3712, 06926f965774126d0116a31fe3c1b1b3.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.5221361
File: 3.10 MB, 2480x1520, m7n3abb3shp61.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>5221297
I apologize anon

>> No.5221442
File: 1.08 MB, 1763x1983, Amelia (19).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.5221471
File: 715 KB, 715x1000, bb26e741917a50a30a132b49c6e7b71f.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.5221498
File: 947 KB, 626x2000, EzRzHeZVcAEBxQ-.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.5221507

>>5221361
This is perfect and I would give anything to lay with her. I bet Kanata gives really soft warm kisses.

>> No.5221579
File: 1.06 MB, 1038x1356, HnIMdbDJiH4xCL4wEA2_QKNkB7y5LWE0nlHoxXi-ja0.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>5221507
I agree

>> No.5221594

>>5221579
Share anymore you have. She is my favorite.

>> No.5221616
File: 108 KB, 850x1511, rwzbs26vfkq61.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.5221625
File: 396 KB, 1415x2000, E1tuupLUcAA_WSz.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.5221633

>>5221275
UUUUOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH

>> No.5221636
File: 102 KB, 850x1203, 292s7fhp6ku61.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.5221637

>>5221616
Sukumizu is also my favorite fetish. This one hits real nice. Thank you.

>> No.5221647
File: 241 KB, 1924x1079, E3fLhE2X0AI8fI2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.5221660
File: 351 KB, 1448x2048, 1623920672230.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.5221693

>>5221660
This one is nice too, casual shorts pull leads my mind to wander about why. Wet skin is also a huge plus.

>> No.5221695
File: 730 KB, 2480x2688, daa946d80460c5d87078b2eabacf3239.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.5221715
File: 148 KB, 850x490, sample_be1ec6a3eddbc70faa67ac58ad8997b3b7e4da48.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.5221730

>>5221498
I want to bury my face in this ass so badly.

>> No.5221732
File: 440 KB, 1329x2048, E1uKqKVVEAIjhAU.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.5221733
File: 246 KB, 850x1101, 542785642.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.5221745

>>5221733
I really want to make sweet love with her.

>> No.5221746
File: 1.63 MB, 1500x2318, d618191a61fa467c88f115b77ec36246.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.5221751
File: 245 KB, 1000x1475, k6xr7embaan61.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.5221762
File: 559 KB, 752x1173, jzozdms9z6m61.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.5221773

Just make a horny thread.

>> No.5221777
File: 143 KB, 1000x1414, E1HjXRjUYAsLS4O.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.5221782
File: 1.08 MB, 2480x3508, g85odjnjmyz51.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.5221783

>>5221773
One exists and this one is past the bump limit. Someone's just having a good time until we can move on to the next. Why complain?

>> No.5221794
File: 148 KB, 998x1600, IMG-20210517-WA0005.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.5221799

I really ought to think up an idea for a sweet lewd Kanata story. I want to submit one.

>> No.5221814

sneed

>> No.5221827
File: 2.01 MB, 6000x8000, IN69c_hw.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.5221833
File: 1.10 MB, 2048x3648, 4rrfj9gol3j51.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.5221839

>>5221783
>There's a thread for horny pics
>Doesn't go there.

>> No.5221847
File: 415 KB, 806x1024, Kana.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.5221859

>>5221783
ignore the turd

>> No.5221861

>>5221839
>Complaining about horny pictures in a thread full of horny stories where no other stories will be posted because the thread is about to expire
Post something better, then. Man up.

>> No.5221866

>>5221839
>Doesn't have to get salty
>Does anyway

>> No.5221868

>>5221839
It's my fault for asking for Kanata, I'm sorry.

>> No.5221872
File: 609 KB, 1451x2048, Marine (7).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.5221878
File: 241 KB, 1637x2265, 463312476.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>5221839
sneed

>> No.5221897

>>5221872
God Marine just exudes a sexual aura unlike the other holos

>> No.5221905
File: 298 KB, 800x1119, Shion (4).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.5221945
File: 34 KB, 227x222, ogey76430.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>5221905
how the fuck is this thread still alive

>> No.5221966
File: 346 KB, 1451x2048, 1623137468027.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.5221974

>>5221945
Mods are asleep and they delete like three threads that would have made this thread died faster.

>> No.5222033
File: 428 KB, 2048x2482, Pekora (14).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.5222042
File: 314 KB, 1445x2048, E1n8DHiVIAMseRk.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.5222056
File: 273 KB, 960x1343, Marine (297).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.5222067
File: 547 KB, 2214x1776, 1622894391331.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.5222099
File: 3.61 MB, 1415x2000, 1623489590325.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.5222128
File: 430 KB, 2048x2048, EyN2VIFU4AI_cAW.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.5222139
File: 279 KB, 1950x2276, K_iVhjcvecWURlBnhVb-F95hnyMyZdDhQvFZFc7U7bY.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Die Thread, die!

>> No.5222143

>>5222099
Jesas

>> No.5222154

threads about to die no one will notice if i say i love you all

>> No.5222155

>>5222139
Dom me Ina

>> No.5222163

>>5222154
lol, fag

>> No.5222178

>>5222154
haha what a fag

>> No.5222201
File: 1003 KB, 404x347, 1612965233851.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>5222163
>>5222178
no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action