[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/vt/ - Virtual Youtubers

View post   

File: 575 KB, 850x1045, 1613710659142.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
50432911 No.50432911 [Reply] [Original]

Anyone else getting rather sick and tired of the current direction of vtubing that they would rather
>become a chuuba themselves if they had the energy and drive to be one
>make their own corpo if they had the money and staff to run the show
This is a question solely out of curiosity. I wonder how many feel the same way. For me, it's the second option. All the ones I have watched have either fallen off or quit / about to. I don't gel with the coomer tubers or their orbiters. Too many vtubers play the same game every stream. Everyone just seems to want to do the same flavor of the month all the time now, there's no real room for growth. For all the new corpos that went wrong like EIEN or NexStage, there's always bound to be a good one.
>what do people actually want to see in their chuuba or chuuba company?

>> No.50433216

nah i am not going to join the decline, i just enjoy what is left right now.

>> No.50433383

don't want to be a chubber or anything related but sometimes i want to play/make a chubber management game.
idol manager is nice but i think it could be improved with more turn-based, more text and more autism

>> No.50436114

>>50432911
My biggest problem with 99% of chuubas is that they are just regular ass streamers hiding behind an avatar. Yes, CGDCT can be fun, but it seems all experimentation stopped. It is all just tried methods that are known to be effective. It is hard to experiment with your livelihood on the line, but getting served the same slop day in and day out gets boring. Ironically it is EIEN that I found interesting, trying to break into untapped market of
coomers, but I stayed for Skye. She actually uses her model in fun and creative ways and is overall just entertaining.

>> No.50439463

>>50432911
if I was a girl I'd definitely become a chuuba. I don't think making a corpo would work, more than vtubers who'll agree with you, you'll probably get random whores who'll use your corpo as a stepping stone to get more viewers. I think the main problem is that most vtubers see vtubing as a job and not a hobby because it's too easy to make money off of retards when you're an anime girl on the internet
>>50432911
>untapped market of
>coomers
really?

>> No.50440686

>>50432911
becoming a chuuba not so much, I'm not funny enough and I have very autistic interest so I'd always be a sad 1view and make no difference for the vtuber scene. I would make my own corpo if I had the money, but they'd also be terminal 2views. Market is already oversaturated.

>> No.50443396

>>50440686
I did have an idea for a group but wasn't sure if it would be viable or not. Advertising seems to be the main point to push through, buying ads here would be a thing too.

>> No.50443596

>>50439463
I didn't say coomers were untapped, I meant there were way too many of coomer tubers.

>> No.50445151

>>50432911
>Anyone else getting rather sick and tired of
no

>> No.50445580

>>50436114
>untapped market of coomers
Are you retarded? There's tons of coomer vtubers.

>> No.50449071

>>50432911
You bring up some good points OP.

>> No.50449709

>>50432911
>what do people actually want to see in their chuuba or chuuba company?
I want to see honest people doing things they like, or creative people doing things they are passionate about.
>Too many vtubers play the same game every stream
I don't mind this. What I dislike is the constant pandering to chat. "I love you guys" "U make my day" "Omg (user), good to see u"

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action