[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/vt/ - Virtual Youtubers

View post   

File: 130 KB, 850x1303, 1660276277231378__ouro_kronii_hololive_and_1_more_drawn_by_magister__sample-bf92c74b346f5be5add01f3ce2c7053e.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
49975519 No.49975519 [Reply] [Original]

A few nights ago I had a dream of Kronii ranting about how shaving her vagina made her feel cleaner compared to the time she let the bush grow wild. She showed she was sporting the "landing strip" style at the end. The whole thing wasn't sexual at all, just normal banter but that bit at the end was all kinds of hot.

Any weird dreams about you're oshi, anon?

>> No.49975630

>about you’re oshi
god i wish i were my oshi

>> No.49977724

Kronii's not my oshi but makes me diamonds
The other night I had a dream that I was sitting on my bedroom floor, tinkering with something, and she was lying belly-down on my bed, her head hanging over the side and over my shoulder, showing me memes on her phone. She was idly kicking her legs up and down against the bed, as one does in that position.
The tension was delicious; a sort of "something's brewing, but not quite there yet"

>> No.49978561

>>49975519
I've had also a Kronii dream right in the middle of the collab drama. It involved me joining an ongoing fuck session with me saying "I'm a guy too, you know?"

Guess what worry and horny does to you.

>> No.49979179
File: 74 KB, 1280x720, dK0Cpa3MT5t7z1RI.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

None about my oshi, but I've had at least 3 chuuba dreams.

1. Looking for someone to cuddle with at night. Saruei and Mori insulted me and walked off with other guys, then Juniper let me lay in her moth fluff.

2. Saruei astral projecting into my dreams to insult me again.

3. Juniper revealed a new full moon model and did a date stream with it. It was very cute, especially when she was able to have her "normal" face on the full moon head.

>> No.49979317

No weird dreams but I want to fuck Kronii.

>> No.49980026
File: 290 KB, 850x1202, salami.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

In my dream I was wrestling in the mud with Salome, which is weird because I don't even like her and worst of all, she was winning.

>> No.49980608
File: 1.96 MB, 1756x2479, 712709.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I had a dream where Tokino Sora, Kaguya Luna and Mirai Akari had a morning TV show back on 2017. As far as I know in the dream it was a popular show that is broadcasted back in Japan and the Philippines as an effort to grow friendship between each other(lol). Basically a natural stone bridge connects the two countries and frequently exchanges tourists/people in this dream(As for the language barrier I don't know because as far as I remember, we were not speaking jap nor flip, might be 'dream language' as both parties understand each other in this world, dreams tend to be weird like that). Anyway that was not the point. The point here is everybody especially on this board was trying to get a copy of the TV show recordings and albums they made with Sora, Luna, Akari and AZKi(which according to the dream joined the TV show around November 2017, AZKi's debut irl with INNK was November 2018. To add Tsukino, Mito also joined the show around September 2018 but isn't involved with the albums. The show ended broadcast in December 2018). The dream is very good, lots of shenanigans involving my grandmother's estate holding a recorded copy of the shows because gran records her morning to afternoon TV shows apparently. My uncle holding an auction etc. Also the hunt for the albums which is rumored to be at a flea market in one of the islands of the stone bridges and the aggressive negotiations of some of the anons here. They were considered lost media but doesn't make sense because in real life the TV station that hosted the show should have a copy and I doubt my gran is the only person that records their show. Also the album should've been widespread as the internet was already active at this time. Anyways it was a magical dream involving vtubers so I hope I dream a sweet dream again.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action