[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/vt/ - Virtual Youtubers

View post   

File: 804 KB, 1728x953, holocelebs.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
48340729 No.48340729 [Reply] [Original]

Board is slow. Nothing is happening. So bringing back this idea again.

I personally think hololive should expand its scope dramatically. Bring in gymnasts, acrobats, standup comedians, writers, true professional level singers, actors, athletes, politicians.

I know this sounds crazy, but imagine bringing in famous people and give them a model and let them use it for a special showcase event, not full time members but honorary members similar to how universities give honorary degrees to commencement speakers.

Call it HoloCelebs. Bring in people like Shaq, Billie Eilish, Joe Biden, Timothee Chalamet, Simone Biles, Eilene Gu, Simu Liu, Dave Chapelle, etc. Let them come in for a day or two and interact and have fun with holomembers, promote their projects, you know akin to Saturday night live or late night talk shows, give a performance of their talents with a prepared 3d model. This would vault Hololive into the mainstream and bring in lots of eyes and money

>> No.48341013

>>48340729
Gross, keep that shit away from this hobby

>> No.48341059

Bad idea, anon. They're going to have Mads Mikkelsen or some other alpha on, and suddenly all your waifus grow weak in the knees. No more pure girlies for you

>> No.48341234

Hot, inject that shit straight into my hobby

>> No.48341957

>>48341013
If companies don't adapt they stagnate. Stagnation leads to obsolescence. It's naive to expect this hobby to remain the same without either losing or gaining relevance. Even if you are not happy with the direction of this hobby, in the end companies will follow the money.

>>48341059
Do you not trust your oshi? If not then why do you support her if you cannot trust her?

>>48341234
It may sound enticing but it will be challenging at first to get top notch guests.

>> No.48342107

wow wow wow if it isn't my favorite corporate shill

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action