[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/vt/ - Virtual Youtubers

View post   

File: 474 KB, 1180x1670, E3MbqrGXwAIEF_v.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
4717138 No.4717138 [Reply] [Original]

WoW adventure edition

Schedule: https://twitter.com/takanashikiara/status/1401521354416037894

Art by: https://twitter.com/Chie00chan/status/1401494332121784320

Previous thread: >>4657667

>> No.4717185

I like Kiara. She’s nice and fny.

>> No.4717236

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_IXZIRCbwI
Kiara might be at this Usadaken MC stream on Botan's channel.

>> No.4717405
File: 11 KB, 183x182, sad chick.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4717236
Speaking of....
Pekora has her pre stream reservation open 10 hours in advance

https://youtu.be/Gcc08b_Blis

Doesn't even have slow mode on. She is a much bigger streamer compared to Kiara. Why does chicken not use pre chat? I wanna hang out with the community too...

>> No.4718660

Chances of a yab in WoW?
I say around 90%

>>4717405
Go talk to the nousagis then, or join discord, or start hanging around with the KFPs on twitter (and get dox because KFP twitter are imbeciles, including a lot of pre-chat people)
>>4717236
I dunno if she will even have time to do something since she streams WoW after that

>> No.4718835

>>4718660
Don't have or want discord, I wanna use youtube. I don't wanna use twitter I literally never made a tweet in my life. I don't wanna hang out in the peko chat. I wanna hang out in Kiara's pre chat. Wasn't a problem 2 days ago.
But seems like she forgot to reserve the stream AGAIN.

>> No.4718927

>>4718835
i thought the whole reason she made that mod garbage decision is so people moderate her chat while sleeps

>> No.4719051

>>4718835
Pre chat hangs out discussing their depression and desires to kill themselves, and talk about Kiara when she shows up.
You can talk about your suicide thoughts somewhere else, in /b/ or whatever.
I gave you options to talk about Kiara and hang out with KFP, it's your problem you don't take them

>> No.4719060

>>4718927
Yes I said that last thread too. Why even have mods then? Might as well get rid of them. Her decisions have been pretty bad since the last couple days. Not a good time to be KFP. Hopefully she realizes this soon.

>> No.4719086

>>4719051
t. never hangs out in Kiara chat. You sound like an egg making up random rrats.

>> No.4719110

>>4719051
Your discord option sucks though?

>> No.4719142

>>4719110
The pre-chat doxfaggots have their own discord if you like them so much.

>> No.4719182

>>4719142
Hey autismo, I don't care about discord or doxfags. I wanna hang out in the KIARA YOUTUBE pre chat like I always could since her debut.

>> No.4719202

>>4719182
No.

>> No.4719207

>>4719142

>he can't read

>> No.4719252

You know I feel bad being so anti-kiara since debut. After the Cali bullshit she's warmed up to be my favorite holo

>> No.4719268

>>4718660
90% chance it gets canned completely if management figures out how easy it would be to fuck with her.

In case it actually happens I'm just going to make a lvl 1 on whatever bumfuck EU server she rolls in and spam global and /y with shit about how she should graduate.

>> No.4719274

>I want to hang out in pre-chat
>no I don't want to talk to the people who hang out in pre-chat

>> No.4719288

>>4719252
Being an anti in the first place means you are a mentally ill schizo. Maybe you should leave.

>> No.4719335

>>4719274
Correct I don't wanna use discord. I wanna superchat and hang out in youtube pre chat. Your autism is pretty bad my man

>> No.4719344

>>4719274
look at this clown

>> No.4719500

>>4719252
>finds someone who is objectively worse than Satan
>suddenly Satan is alright now
Kill yourself

>> No.4719549

>>4719274
Pre chat
>Pressured her to have mods
>Pressured her to open donations multiple times
>First splinter group to separate from most KFP regulars
>Full of doxniggers and stalkers
>Most of the time either dead or timelooping sobstories
It's cancer.

>> No.4719602

>>4719549
Proof? I never saw any RMT talk there. Most of them are literally roleplaying KFP shit. Seems like you are samefagging your own post eggchama

>> No.4719613

>>4719549
>>4719086

>> No.4719708

>>4719602
They are doxniggers because most of the pre-chat people hang out in roommate's accounts with their KFP accounts or names. The worst one being the faggy mod but most of the group is contaminated.

>> No.4719769

>>4719708
and? They never do any of this talk in the pre chat so why do you make up random rrats? Also I don't care about them nor their retarded discord groups. I just wanna SC her and hang out in the pre chat

>> No.4719855

>>4719769
It's not "making up" a rrat when its literally something most of the group does.
And you had 10 hours to donate and you didn't. That's your own goddamn problem.

>> No.4719944

>>4719855
I can't donate because the pre chat is closed (again). Already told you that. She always used to open pre chat 12h~ in advance. But she didn't since 2 days.

>> No.4719963

>>4719944
why is she even keeping the mods then wtf

>> No.4720003

>>4719963
I DON'T KNOW. I wish I knew. As I said lots of stupid decisions the last couple days.

>> No.4720074

>>4719944
Last stream you had 3 hours pre chat + 7 hours stream, almost half a day, to do your donation.
This time I don't know how long she will keep the pre-chat open or how long she plans to stream, but if your donation is really that important, do that in a bathroom break or something like that.
Of course it takes a fucking prechat nigger to try to pressure Kiara into doing something. No wonder.

>> No.4720165

>>4720074
>pressure
What are you even talking about? She literally had pre chats since her fucking debut you retarded newfag. I already told you the best time for me to donate is during pre chat as it is for many others and this has NEVER been a problem. Of course people get mad when she suddenly shuts this down.

>> No.4720275

>>4720165
>What are you even talking about?
I'm talking about messaging her to tell her to open the pre-chat while she's sleeping.
If she doesn't wants to do that anymore its her own decision for her own reasons.

>> No.4720331

>>4720165
>She literally had pre chats since her fucking debut you retarded newfa
Also that's fucking wrong, newfagchama

>> No.4720361

>>4720275
Dude. How the fuck am I pressuring her I didn't even say anything to her yet. and wasn't it YOU who told me best way to tell her about this issue is to tell her via twitter? Make up your mind.

>> No.4720420

>>4720361
I never told you to message her. That was another spoonfeeder.
Never spoonfeed prechat.

>> No.4720667

>>4720420
This guy:
>poorfag who never donates
>maybe a member but that's it
>hates people who SC her because he is jelly of not getting his messages read
>is for some reason against people wanting to give her money during pre chat
>is never in kiara pre chat since he hates it
>somehow makes up weird stories about them even though he doesn't know them
>has been a "fan" of her for less than 6 months
>talks as if he knows shit and the community

Ogey

>> No.4720716

>>4720667
kek ye seems like it. hes the only one who is against this even tho her community loves it

>> No.4720813

>>4720716
Every community loves it. There is a reason almost every holo opens pre chat in advance. Not everyone can watch live or donate during stream comfortably. Also it's a very good way for the community to talk and connect if you don't wanna be a discordfag

>> No.4720973

I want more lewd Kiara artworks

>> No.4720988

>it's a good way for the community to talk and connect
"pre-chat" is a pretty separate thing from the rest of the community. I'm convinced you don't even donate to Kiara, it seems impossible that someone with your monumental amount of free time could make enough money to donate in any currency worth anything while somehow also not being able to show up for the massive window she's live for.

>> No.4721112
File: 60 KB, 330x548, supers.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4720667
o i am laffin

Someone who wasn't on pre-chat since long ago wouldn't know they splintered from KFP very early on, or that Kiara did not have pre-chat during her first streams, or how active the pre-chat is, etc etc.
You want me to talk about what, when aurora played with Kiara? when prechat started a cringe soap forced meme? when the egg showed up for a couple of days?

>> No.4721153

>>4720988
Wrong. I can mostly only donate during pre chat BECAUSE I don't have monumental amount of free time you idiot. I already told you last thread, I have to sleep in a few hours and after that I immediately have to do real life shit. So yeah for the next 15 or 16h~ I can't watch her stream.

>> No.4721260

The recent days after the Reine collab I've been seeing various opinions that their first collab was bad, is this some weak attempt for a jab at Kiara? I remember the collab being quite good and them finding a bond quite early with Kiara hamming up her role as a bossy senpai.
The current ongoing timeloop hasn't been around for two whole days and I'm already sick and tired of it.

>> No.4721285 [DELETED] 
File: 76 KB, 395x935, supers too.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4721112
I already told you I don't have any connections with discordfags nor twitterfags. All I'm saying is that during the pre chat, which I'm a lot in, there are no doxfags or anything like that. You are talking bullshit if you claim that.

Also be honest here. WHY the fuck are you so much against people who just wanna fucking donate during pre chat because it is way easier for them? Why are you against people wanting to support Kiara like that?

>> No.4721454

Can we all just agree with the thing I implied last thread that discord and twitter need to go to the usual gas chamber?

>> No.4721548

>>4721454
I don't care about them so I'm fine with that. I just wanna fucking donate to chickin and I don't get why this guy makes such a big deal out of it.

>> No.4721610

>>4721153
you don't have free time but you can consistently sit in here and shit up the thread for hours on end? you don't have free time but you want pre-chat open so you can "hang out" there? You can keep saying "I like things the way they were" as much as you want but that doesn't make you anything more than a loud whiny faggot.

>> No.4721720

>>4721610
Of course I have time NOW which is when she isn't streaming. Timezones exist autismochama. You are the one whining and replying to me all the time about your idiotic shit. You still didn't even answer my question: Why are you against people who just wanna donate during pre chat? Why is this such a big deal to you? I just wanna know.

>> No.4721761

>>4721285
The people you hang out are the doxniggers, they just dox in platforms you don't to use so you are oblivious to that. That doesn't mean they are not part of the problem that makes it ridiculously easy to find out who Kiara's roommate is. Threads ago people shared how they found out about her roommate because of some of what the pre-chat people do on twitter.
I'm not against Kiara getting donations, but if she made the decision to close the pre-chat like she initially wanted or prefers to have the pre-chat open while she's awake that's her own decision and good on her, she has her reasons.
Again there's plenty of time and breaks you can take to make your donation, and since you donate in pre-chat you don't even need context about the stream because you don't even watch them.

>> No.4721787

>>4721548
Just change your name to buttfucker69 and make a supa?

>> No.4722122

>>4721761
she actually did not want to close pre chat at all kek she only did that for 1 day and then modded people

>> No.4722133

>>4721761
My chats are always about the last stream since I watch the vod.
>but if she made the decision to close the pre-chat like she initially wanted or prefers to have the pre-chat open while she's awake that's her own decision
But she literally didn't? She actually needed to be convinced by that modfag spammer and even during the stream she said she knows the community loves it that's why WHOLE REASON why she even started the mod project in the first place. She is AGAINST closing pre chat. She said so during members dream when she started the whole mod shit.
Again: I don't care about these people I just wanna chat and SC. YOU are talking more about roommate in this single thread than I have seen since the entire time I was there.
Also I disagree, there no good reasons for doing that. It has always been fine. It was a fucking egg who got mad that she hit 1m this day. He never showed up again after that. It's a stupid thing to punish hundreds of people who gather and donate there just because 1 egg was made for 1 or 2 days.

>> No.4722293

>>4721720
Timezones exist for sure, the only place where it makes sense to be going to sleep soon would be the Americas. The problem with that is that as someone who lives in the Americas I don't have a problem donating to Kiara, so why do you? Your English is utter dog shit so if you are from the Americas it's Latin or South so why do you have so many problems but none of her other fans from there that I consistently see do? If you're from some shithole European country and work night shift then you should be able to catch the tail end of her streams when you wake up to donate. If you're from anywhere in Asia then it's confusing as to why you'd be going to sleep in the middle of the day and if you worked nights you'd be up at the same sort of time I am during the day. So what is it faggot? Why do you specifically have issues that almost no one else seems to have? I don't have a problem with people sending SCs in pre-chat, I have a problem with your endless whinging every fucking thread since the mods showed up about how you're mad that you don't get "hang out" and send supas there anymore.

>> No.4722463

>>4722122
>she actually did not want to close pre chat
She initially said that she would keep it closed for weeks on twitter.

>>4722133
I gave reasons why the pre-chat community is garbage, one of them being doxniggers, and you replied to that so I replied to you about that.
You've got options to donate if you really want to, so cope harder. That's all.

>> No.4722546

>>4722293
>then you should be able to catch the tail end of her streams
This does happen every now and then and yes there are days where I can completely watch her streams without issue. But that's more rare than it is not. I also said the best time for me is during pre chat cause it's the most comfortable way for me to do. No I'm not from SA I don't donate with toy money.
To answer the question: I just wanna talk about the chicken. I can do that here too but you guys honestly suck and are always hostile. I'm only here when pre chat isn't on or is super garbage. There are also many many more people there so there is also topic shifts going on which is nice, instead of here where it is always about 1 drama thing.
THAT'S why I like pre chats. But the reason is SC. I would be "okayish" if there was no pre chat if at least SC were still working. But this isn't the case.

I repeat: The best way for me to SC is during pre chat and you for some reason whine and make a big deal out of it. Let me support her the way I want dude.

>> No.4722688

>>4722463
>She initially said that she would keep it closed for weeks on twitter.
and then in the members stream she said she does not wanna do that hence why she mods people in the first place do you even watch her streams? kek

>> No.4722764

>>4722688
You said she did not want to close the prechat and I showed you she initially wanted to do exactly that. Simple as that.

>> No.4722872

>>4722688
you are an idiot/autist

>> No.4722880

>>4722688
Dude. The whole point of giving people mod powers was because she wants to keep pre chats open because she knows her community loves it. Those were literally her words.

>> No.4722906

Fuck you guys

>> No.4722947

>>4722546
the only thing you do here is talk about how you're mad that something isn't going your way or some schizo bullshit. just stop coming here, no one is holding you hostage.

>> No.4722982 [DELETED] 

I will do what the other guy suggested last thread. I will make "spam" tweets at her every couple hours and hopes she sees them. If she doesn't after 2 weeks I will stop. But I hope she actually only FORGOT about this for the last 2 days. Also >>4722880
was meant for >>4722764

>> No.4723023

>>4722947
As long as there is no pre chat I will come here since there is no other place to talk about her other than twitter and discord.

>> No.4723078

>>4722764
nope she never wanted this to happen in the first place. you can thank the kazz fag for that btw.

>> No.4723124

>>4722982
>Whiny prechat fag going schizo
What a surprise.

>> No.4723203

>>4723124
unironically you are schizo here you keep replying to the fag and shit up the thread just because he wants to simp for her and you hate him for that

>> No.4723213

>>4723124
You are the one whining and complaining about people wanting a pre chat the entire time. You are the biggest autist.

>> No.4723353

>>4723213
>Plants to spam her every 2 hours
>Doesn't realizes he's the biggest freak
Really thinking you are just fishing for (You)s

>> No.4723495

>>4723353
>last thread
>asked if she forgot to open pre chat again
>complained about it
>guy said SCing or tweeting is the best way to get her attention
>can't SC since no pre chat
>say I'm gonna tweet at her instead
>noooo why are you tweeting at her dude wtf

Cope. No I don't care about her (you)s or likes on fucking twitter. I hate that platform. I just need to somehow make her aware that closing pre chat fucking sucks.
As I said maybe we are lucky and it's not even intentionally and she simply forgot it again. I hope that's the case. Then there is no need for "spam". By the way, I don't consider making 1 tweet every couple hours spam. She gets probably like 10 tweets per minute or shit like that.

>> No.4723605

>>4723495
It's pretty evident you are the one who can't cope here, since you are willing to annoy her over a non-issue.

>> No.4723642

>>4723605
>non-issue
>hundreds of people can't donate due to real life or timezones or both
>tweeting at her is considered annoying by you
Ogey

>> No.4723673

>>4723605
By the way, are you a twitterfag? maybe you can answer me something and we can avoid all of that

>> No.4723707

The best part is the ip count hasn't changed in ages and only a few of the replies are mine so it's clear there's one guy and maybe his buddy or phone posting constantly trying to make it seem like more people care. Just spam her on twitter, get ignored, and kill yourself to make life easier for all of us.

>> No.4723742

>>4723673
Basically.. is there any indication whether she sees your tweet or not? Does it somewhere tell me
>takanashi kiara saw your tweet
or something like that? if that's the case 1 tweet is enough/ can stop as soon as I see that she saw the tweet. If she still doesn't react then I know she made her decision. The problem is when there is no indicator then I'll never know whether she saw my tweet or not and thus I actually DO need to make multiple tweets and hope she sees them...

>> No.4723826 [DELETED] 

>>4723707
>Just spam her on twitter
Will do
>get ignored
Will use multiple accounts then until she either replies or talks about it in a stream then I will immediately stop
>kill yourself
Nope will always be here as long as pre chat is closed. You seem to be raging and very fragile since you care so much about people wanting to donate to her. You will most likely kys first.

>> No.4723931

Whatever, time to sleep and to make my first tweet. Wish me luck bros.

>> No.4727330

>>4717138
KFP, I'm sorry. I didn't know how bad you had it all this time.

>> No.4728314

>78 replies
>14 IPs
jesas

>> No.4729732

Who will play Mario Party with her bros?

>> No.4729760 [DELETED] 

>>4728314
a few ppl arguing over prechat or not. i didnt know kfp started an entertainment branch

>> No.4729818

>>4728314
kfp comedy club

>> No.4731726

>>4721260
Reine and Kiara are cute together. She even said during the UGG that Kiara helped her a lot with their first collab to notice what kind of mentality it takes to entertain and that she was somewhat inspired by it.
>>4723023
Ok, then when are you going to start talking about her or what she says/does on stream rather than spend the whole of your free time shitting up the thread about how much you hate she didn't have prechat on for your for 20 hours a day?

>> No.4731849 [DELETED] 

>>4728314
I'm just convinced that it's one of the kazz crew coming here to shit up the threads after he saw that we were shitting on him for being a psychotic tryhard to get Kiara's attention (which also finally bled over into his Twitter safespace).

>> No.4732294

>>4728314
what kind of mental illness is this?
I'm the 18th IP

>> No.4732762

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmaS8mKav0A
wow

>> No.4732948

>>4732762
>Autismos say they will stay away from her in game.
>While also clamoring about following her around like the retards they are just minutes ago.
>Same people who message and @ her daily on twitter.
>Same set of people who follow other twitters with their KFP accounts.
I'll believe it when I see it.

>> No.4733700

>>4719252
Have you considered that you are just an npc who is way to easily influenced by vt?

>> No.4734807

Kek what the fuck happened here? This amount of bitching hasn't happened in these threads for a while yet suddenly there have been 5+ threads gone to shit because some autists can't help but complain on a basket weaving forum. This >>4731849 honestly seems very likely

>> No.4734880
File: 1.79 MB, 1420x757, wah.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Talk about Kiara, I completely missed it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_IXZIRCbwI

>> No.4734999
File: 2.87 MB, 3800x2200, 1612461874684.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4734880
I will never not be salty that Kiara isn't in Oozora Kensetsu, but I'm happy that she is having fun

>> No.4735000

>>4734880
I half watched it. I have no idea wtf they were doing except that Towa died alot.

>> No.4735105

>>4734880
I wish I could engage with this post but I'm EoP and haven't started my reps.
Instead, I'll tell you that I'm looking forward to watching cats tonight with Ina and Kiara.

>> No.4735150
File: 97 KB, 724x1024, E1LZhxKVkAQPVhX.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4735105
Good luck!

>> No.4735221

>>4731849
I’d believe it, who the fuck cares about chatting with pre-chat that much to spend hours bitching about it here.
>>4734999
Unfortunate but it was always gonna be this way because Pekora is her oshi. At least she’s having fun and making friends with those inside usadaken now.

>> No.4735271

>>4735150
It'll be fun, I'm sure of it. I've always liked the energy or the few times we've gotten TakoTori and in the gen collabs they usually bounce off each other well, so I'm sure I'll be laughing the whole time.

>> No.4735374

I hate how she forgets her fans all speak english the moment she is with a JP senpai. Transalate for us, please... that's like... your one skill

>> No.4735419

inb4 INV TO KIARA LAYER

is she gonna get a whole train of orbiters killing shit for her as she levels?

>> No.4735427

>>4735374
Pls understand, chickim always wanted to be a JP to begin with

>> No.4735430

>>4731849
yeah me too after reading through the thread. Just ignore him the next time he comes around.

Btw Kiara was in prechat right now asking hokan because of his wow tips he gave on twitter

>> No.4735442

>>4735374
And ruin the flow of the collab where there're 6 other people talking over each other? You're retarded if you think translating that is a good idea

>> No.4735460

>>4735419
There is 0 chance she's going to be on a pvp server

>> No.4735521

Watching the collab now, Botan as the host and the others making cute noises, Kiara is as quiete as Moona. It's great she gets to just enjoy herself, no worries to keep the collab going.

>> No.4735544

>>4735374
She’s not your personal translator. She’s collabing with her senpais.
Go learn Japanese if you want to enjoy Japanese collabs or wait for clips.

>> No.4735579

>>4735544
Her translating is literally the only reason I watch Kiara tho.

>> No.4735680

>>4735374
The collab wasn't even on her channel. Was the other 7 holos supposed to stay silent and wait for her to translate every 2 minutes?

>> No.4735786

>>4735374
She wasn't even streaming on her own channel, why the fuck would she translate for Botan's ruskie chat

>> No.4735849

I'm pretty sure everyone here is getting baited by one troll. The prechat and translation guy is probably the same. I refuse to believe there are people that stupid...

>> No.4735940

>>4735849
Should've seen the membership watchalong schizo from a few threads back. Must be the same guy since nobody ever brought up complaints like this before. Hope people here are gonna start ignoring this retard soon

>> No.4735946 [DELETED] 
File: 36 KB, 485x632, images (14).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4717138
What a cutie, its mine now KFkeks.

>> No.4736154
File: 2.56 MB, 1488x2105, kiara39.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

So if I got the stream correctly they got separated into 2 teams (Pekora, Towa, Kiara and Coco, Kanata, Rushia, Moona) with Botan as the judge. Then she asked the chat for things that could be built for the Usaken summer festival then she went with 流し素麺.
Coco and Kiara trying to translate 流し素麺 for Moona was pretty funny.

>> No.4736896

>>4735419
I hope she at least hides chat and speech bubbles from her ui.

>> No.4737112

>>4736896
>a literal orc schizo starts dancing around her

>> No.4737500

>>4736154
>ywn be Moona sandwiched between two orange woman. Why even live.

>> No.4737604

>>4737500
Just add nene and you can be triangulated by THREE orange women.

>> No.4738195

she has already more people waiting for a 2 decades old game than she had peak viewers for yakuza
god im so happy when she is finally done with this shitty game.

>> No.4738487

Holy shit wow stream, i care now

>> No.4738648

>>4737112
Pls someone with WoW installed, do this

>> No.4738874 [DELETED] 

>>4717138
I saw a pastebin from the anon that replied to themselves 30 times debunking all the Kiara rrats so I know Kiara is cool now.
IM FUCKING SORRY AAAAAAAIEEEE
PLEASE ACCEPt MY COWARDLY APOLOGY
ILL NEVER SHITPOST YOUR OSHI AGAIN KFP
THOSE KRAUTCORD FUCKS WILL PAY FOR THE LIES tHEY SPREAD

>> No.4738880

let the backseating begin

>> No.4738922

>>4738874
Based.

>> No.4738969

>She holds a sword and shield
>she chooses a mage character
whats the logic here

>> No.4738970

Is Kiara my only chance on seeing chuubas play Runescape?

>> No.4738975

>>4738874
It’s about time.

>> No.4739012

>>4738970
Amelia said she played it too.

>> No.4739026

>>4738969
She wants to have fun

>> No.4739079

>>4739026
then why did she choose mage, shes gonna chug down 34 liter milk

>> No.4739124

>>4739079
Cause she played mage as a kid and wanted to be nostalgic

>> No.4739132

I like Kiara, I’m sorry for believing rrats, how do I repent?

>> No.4739173

>>4739079
>play warrior
>kill one mob
>almost die
>have to eat for 20 seconds

>> No.4739196

>>4739132
hate mori instead

>> No.4739212

>>4739132
Watch her streams

>> No.4739213

>>4739132
_____________________________STREAM HEART CHALLENGER________

>> No.4739222

>>4739173
That's why real chads use night elf druids

>> No.4739221

>>4739132
watch streams, stream her music

>> No.4739223

>>4739132
STREAM HEART CHALLENGER

>> No.4739243

>>4739173
that's the noob trap. warrior leveling is most efficient when you run train on mobs 1-2 levels lower than you and you have to make sure to keep your weapon up to date.

>> No.4739285

>>4739213
>>4739223
I will now stream Heart Challenger

>> No.4739415

so, is this gonna be a series until she reaches lvl 70?

>> No.4739477

>>4739415
nah, she will level off-stream and will be raiding kara with KFPs this weekend

>> No.4739496

should i log in and kill her ?

>> No.4739521

>>4739415
lich king classic will be out by the time she hits 70 if she only plays on stream

>> No.4739552

>>4739496
how about suck some dicks and call the day off

>> No.4739556

>>4739496
isnt she on a pve server?

>> No.4739570

>>4739496

>> No.4739597

How do we get Kiara to convince her mom to join EN gen 3

>> No.4739604

WoWfags, is she playing the game correctly?

>> No.4739611

>>4739521
Good, i prefer lich king anyway cuz nostalgia

>> No.4739664

>>4739604
Kinda, not much you can do at this level

>> No.4739702

Where can I get this game for free?

>> No.4739737

the way she says wauld of wauclaft makes my peppee tingle

>> No.4739753

>>4739702
look for some private servers

>> No.4739781

>>4739604
Considering she's not a boosting tryhard like the rest of the classic fanbase I'd say she's doing pretty well.

>> No.4739789

>>4739604
She specified she doesn't care for minmaxing, she just wants to experience the game again without worrying about being competitive.

>> No.4739830

she leaves without doing the quest...

>> No.4739862

>>4739604
she's going 0-70 (allegedly) the old school way, so......doing it "right" and doing it right are different things

>> No.4739913

>>4739604
You cant play classic wrong.You literally need to press 1 button.Best game for a retard like her

>> No.4739948

why does she swears so much? is this what Mori's influance doing?

>> No.4739993

>She stopped playing when the original TBC came out
Wait, how old is she really?

>> No.4740007

>>4739993
Timeless

>> No.4740038

>>4739948
ESL syndrome. Happens too me too sometimes.

>> No.4740076

>>4739993
Well considering WoW launched in November 2004 and BC in January 2007

>> No.4740146

>>4740076
Then she's in her very early 30's, unless she playing vanilla as a 10 year old or something.

>> No.4740204

>>4740146
I won't give the exact number because I'm not sure what's exactly within site rules but she is younger than 30.

>> No.4740224

>>4739993
Mid twenties

>> No.4740277

>>4740204
>>4740224
>>1

>> No.4740331

What drives people to enjoy blatant skinner boxes?

>> No.4740353

>>4740331
This isn't a skinner box, retard

>> No.4740407

>>4740331
This is wow, not diablo.
And it looks like ass, what the fuck.

>> No.4740427

>>4739993
gotta be late 20s maybe 30

>> No.4740458

she finally realised how to get spells, gonna enjoy watching run her back

>> No.4740617

>She's more than likely on a fresh EU server
And thus my naxx geared rogue in whitemane serves even less purpose

>> No.4740747
File: 1.79 MB, 500x361, 1546537014762.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>kfpjanny
alright which of you fucks is it, had a hearty kek.

>> No.4740765

>Doesn't want stream snipers
>Warms up to them when she realizes they're fans and are helping her
This girl loves fan interaction

>> No.4740819

>>4740747
an anon from /hlgg/

>> No.4740854

>Doesn't get conjure water
oh no no no

>> No.4740859

>>4740747
This dude
>>4739629
>>4740157

>> No.4740938

I just got back from being away for 2 weeks and not watching Kiara, anything important that I missed aside from the mod drama?

>> No.4740995

>>4740938
>mod drama
that lasted a whole fucking 10 minutes

>> No.4741016

THE VIEW NUMBERS
THEY'RE GOING DOWN

>> No.4741030

>>4740938
she did 2 back to back 12-hour streams for the 1M celebration last week, that was the highlight

>> No.4741031

>>4740938
lurk for a day and you'll be timelooped up to date

>> No.4741042

>>4740995
>that lasted a whole fucking 10 minutes
not really. People still hate it, but there is no point in timelooping the topic if nothing new happened.

>> No.4741126

>>4740938
she finally did an usaken collab today

>> No.4741417

I love that Kiara is playing wow classic, I hope she continues for at least a few streams. Makes sense that she played shit like Flyff as a kid as well. I'm still waiting for an OSRS vtuber.

>> No.4742069

>>4741016
>streaming wow unless your asmongold or sodapoppin
thats how it goes

>> No.4742310

>>4741417
help me become a cute girl and i'll be the osrs vtuber, anon

>> No.4742381

I have no idea what's going on or what any of these places represent but Kiara is happy so I am too

>> No.4742478
File: 31 KB, 680x345, hololive haachama hämmennys.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4738874
Lmao 30 rrats. I know I'm a newfag but even half a dozen seems kinda crazy.

>> No.4742640

>>4741417
I'm more looking forward to her actually maybe wanting to play D2 remake when it comes out. Fuck WoW, only gaylords have nostalgia for that game.

>> No.4742782

>>4741016
>>4742069
you guys new? This always happens around this time you just dont notice it that much when she does low viewership streams like JRPG #54 and SC reading. Basicly her dedicated JP/SEA fanbase goes to sleep at around 1-2 am their time.

>> No.4742865

>>4742782
jokes on you, i sleep at 6am. or just tank it thru the day, cuz muh compulsory miliitary service sighhh

>> No.4743142

Kiara hating on Murlocs, graduation when?

>> No.4743197

>>4743142
based, fuck those fishy fucks

>> No.4743207

how the hell is she streaming wow

isnt this gonna be a disaster? looks like she has chat turned off but you can see names

>> No.4743267

>>4743207
KFP are known for their discipline, right now /ourman/ is leading Kiara from quest to quest

>> No.4743295

>>4743207
schizos busy hating on Mori in the 4 billion thread that they made about her

>> No.4743434

>>4743207
We're in a group and it's pretty chill :)

>> No.4743439
File: 100 KB, 786x1072, hololive kiara muikea.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4743207
I was expecting a trainwreck but it's going ok. Her stream snipers can behave pretty well.

Anyway is it ok to ask for her realm? I'd like to level up a dwarf hunter to a level 15 before cancelling my subscription thinking "well at least I played in the same realm as my oshi for 12 hours"

>> No.4743478

is this what happens when the gfe goes too far? she has been talking about her and her parents for 3h, damn....

>> No.4743557

>>4743478
has she mentioned her dad at all?

>> No.4743800
File: 220 KB, 2121x1265, hololive polka söpö.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I'm loving that simp group, they're helping to create content instead of only harassing.

>> No.4743953

>>4743800
thank you!

>> No.4744174
File: 243 KB, 1280x1184, koira.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4743953
Keep up the good work, Kiara was kinda awkward in the beginning but now she can even get worried for you guys.

>> No.4744226

>>4744174
she was afraid of schizos quite possibly

>> No.4744438
File: 3.12 MB, 1920x1080, WoWScrnShot_060721_195612.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Didn't realize we're on the same server

>> No.4744504

*** how has Kiara been doing, anything notable happen? doesn't look like she's being hounded by too many people following her around

>> No.4744526
File: 24 KB, 590x550, kissa kännissä.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4744438
Eh fuck me I'm just going to brute force it. I've already dropped classic once, I can drop it again after spending an hour to look for some guys in /who.

Glory to Goldridge Valley!

>> No.4744600

>>4744438
send her some mail telling her not to open her mailbox

>> No.4744603

>>4744504
about ten or so KFP found her and are following her commands, so far no trouble at all

>> No.4744605

>>4744504
KFP made new characters and follows her around.
They seem nice, well behaved and contributed to the stream. One of them made chicken noises, Kiara got angry and told them to kneel and apologize.

>> No.4744637

>>4744438
>approached by your oshi
>afked
anon...

>> No.4744648

>>4744438
what server?
i may have to transfer of it

>> No.4744723

>>4744438
Want to join the lowbies raid ?

>> No.4744734

>>4744438
>>4744648
don't spoil that shit, the only reason this is so comfy is schizos are too retarded to find her

>> No.4744774

>>4744438
Filthy BM hunter with ravager

>> No.4744809
File: 50 KB, 600x400, koira corgi irvistää.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4744734
*lazy

>> No.4744822

>>4744637
Usually not watching kiara (unless she's playing MK8). Was just curious since I saw she's playing TBC.

>> No.4744841
File: 1.90 MB, 500x278, 1455487234957.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Zhang spammers in chat

>> No.4744865
File: 340 KB, 268x444, file.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4744438
dont tell the server anon, this is comfy like this

>> No.4744938

dont talk about the spam in chat or Kiara will talk about it

>> No.4744992

bonk knights to the rescue!!

>> No.4745034

>>4744992
>bonk knights
fuck off to your discord

>> No.4745083
File: 76 KB, 1280x720, fag.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Doesn't Kiara have a phone?

>> No.4745338
File: 17 KB, 400x400, please be patient.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4745083
Dumb question, of course she does. If someone knows it it would have been leaked so bad already she would use prepaid already.

>> No.4745386

did noone tell her this would happen

"please dont follow the popular person" isnt a thing that works

>> No.4745441

if you post chinese characters you get filtered immediately

there i just solved the problem youtube, give me money

>> No.4745477

>>4745441
one can only hope

>> No.4745482

she really shoud inv these people, she still tries to pull whole locations at once but KFPs are level 2-3 and can't really keep up

>> No.4745483
File: 36 KB, 424x400, anime shocking truth.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4745386
She was doxxed the second the logged online, she gets it. It's like in her among us streams, she makes up contradicting rules, but because her fanbase loves her for what she is people listens up.

>> No.4745498

>Thought about building a shooting range as the first thing for the festival
Everyday the gun rrat becomes more real

>> No.4745564

There's literally nothing wrong with liking guns.

>> No.4745575

>>4745477
chinese people arent allowed on youtube anyways so whats the problem

>> No.4745698

>>4745564
the more she mentions guns the more based she becomes

>> No.4745728

>>4743439
>is it ok to ask for her realm?
No not really
Figure it out on your own and keep it to yourself

>> No.4745746

Jesus, these people just make everything awkward, stop following her. It's getting embarrassing.

>> No.4745764

>>4745746
lurk 1,000 years

>> No.4745825

>>4745764
She wants you to stay away or watch from a distance
If anything she's trying to make it work despite the autists sticking to her. Jesus Christ.

>> No.4745838

>namefag
>a total sperg
huh

>> No.4745844 [DELETED] 
File: 16 KB, 330x244, Screenshot 2021-06-07 214240.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4745728
Yeah it's not going to matter too much at this rate. Thanks for being the only one who bothered answering though.

>> No.4745847

Why is she getting spammed? How did she piss the cpp off?

>> No.4745874

>>4745847
Everyone is getting spammed, Ina had to turn on members only the other day

>> No.4745886

>>4745847
Everyone is getting targeted.
But for Kiara specifically: she was part of the Usaken collab so she finally met Coco on stream.

>> No.4745897

>>4745847
All the holos have been getting spammed by bots lately so it's not exclusive to her. Mods are working overtime so chat is still mostly usable

>> No.4745899

>>4745847
two orange women have met today

>> No.4745943

>>4745825
have your (you)s.

>> No.4746185

why hasnt anyone showed up with a lv70 hunter and a pet that looks like a low level mob to bait her into pvp flagging

>> No.4746213

>>4746185
As if Kiara would know how pvp flagging works.

>> No.4746214

>>4746185
She's on a pve server

>> No.4746384

what are the chances we'll get Deadmines KINO today?

>> No.4746483

>>4746213
>>4746214
It doesn't matter if she knows or what kind of server she's on. All they would have to do is tame one of those low level wolves or boars, make it wait somewhere she's questing and flag themselves for PvP, making it possible for her to attack the pet and getting her flagged too if she doesn't notice it's not a normal mob. After extensive hours of watching Asmongold, my guess as to why no one is trying it is because Horde has less spergs.

>> No.4746567

>>4746483
>EU has less spergs
FTFY

>> No.4746575

>>4746384
these guys arent getting any exp, theyll be pretty useless soon and i doubt she would want a boost

>> No.4746594

>>4746384
She is being nostalgic about things she did as a child. I'm almost certain she did not go into dungeons back then so she probably has no desire to go into dungeons now.

>> No.4746649

>hower drones that make all the fights easier
eeh guess thats the usual for any streamer playing a mmo. honestly pleasantly surprised that there wasn't a targeted horde raid yet

>> No.4746693

>>4746649
Horde raid can't attack her if she's not flagged. Could pull Teremus to her or something though.

>> No.4746726

>>4746649
the stream is infinitely better thanks to kfp gang and their total incompetence

>> No.4746750

>>4746693
could also kill quest npcs and quest targets. there are more than enough ways to grieve in that game

>> No.4746855

I'm loving this Wow stream.
RIP in peace chickens

>> No.4746860

>>4746567
Due to recent developments, I must conclude it's definitely that Alliance has more spergs.

>> No.4746878

>>4746750
cries in Defias Traitor

>> No.4746898
File: 225 KB, 710x664, wow black.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.4746905

>>4746860
There is no sperg filter when making an alliance toon

>> No.4746925

>>4746898
rares are plentiful now that low level zones are dead

>> No.4746973

>>4746898

The nicker got renamed to the Blackrock Slicer in classic. I'd not be surprised if the rest of the items did as well.

>> No.4747042

>>4746973
#nochanges

>> No.4747092

>>4747042
#somechanges

>> No.4747203

She's going to end it...no....

>> No.4747215
File: 65 KB, 768x432, pers.thumb.jpg.d699a1828d259de6d1e3e0e0d0fc6387.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4747092
gotchu bro

>> No.4747263

Shes asking them to kneel.

>> No.4747330

>>4747215
You think you do. But you don't.

>> No.4747405
File: 1.66 MB, 1213x687, KNEEL.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>KNEEL

>> No.4747503

Kino stream desu

>> No.4747545

>>4747503
Yeah, made me nostalgic for when I was a noob in 2006. Wonder if she knows about autorun toggle :)

>> No.4747746

KFPchads, I kneel

>> No.4747861
File: 648 KB, 2481x3508, E0dqcW3VEAYQjdL.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

The streamsnipers made the stream even more fun in my opinion.

>> No.4747946

>>4747861
At the end when those two came back for the photo and the music swelled was heartwarming

>> No.4748070

>>4747946
I was one of them! I thought i couldn't get on the picture because I was busy with something else but the unintentional stall made it so i was able to get there in time.

>> No.4748245

>>4747503
It was more fun than I expected

>> No.4748267

This was actually a fun WoW stream. Also woke my itch to resub again. fml...

>> No.4748424

>>4748267
I'm already playing classic but everyone I know ingame is an actual boomer dad so I can't reveal my vtuber power level.

>> No.4748465

>>4748267
>>4748424
>/vt/ guild when

>> No.4748505

>>4748465
>invite to KPF XXII

>> No.4748575
File: 10 KB, 300x168, dew it.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4748267

>> No.4748621

>>4748424
It will be interesting if Kiara keeps playing and more so if she gets other vtubers to follow along due to the fact she was one of the most watched WoW streamers today.

>> No.4748649

>>4748424
I'm a boomer, I play Classic and like chuubas.

>> No.4748673

>>4748267
game still sucks and BC wasn't as good as people remember, especially if you weren't playing the stronk classes

>> No.4748710

Okay, so hear me out. Now that Mori *somehow* managed to become more hated than chicken, we need to think how we can usurp that position again. I would suggest a collab between Kiara and Asmongold.

They could make a competition who can get more gold in 10 minutes on their server.

>> No.4748721

>>4748673
Still better than retail

>> No.4748740

what was that superchat about?

>> No.4748815
File: 194 KB, 1326x989, the janny.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4740747
it was me, i had fun

>> No.4748829
File: 230 KB, 908x626, hololive botan sarjis.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Man fuck it. I'm 7 hours late to stream snipe, 15 years late to enjoy classic, 12 years late to enjoy tbc, 2 promilles too drunk to write proper messages and too poor to buy expansion packs.
Fuck you all and thank you, tbc normal server here I come 'till I get bored 1 hour later..

>> No.4748860 [DELETED] 
File: 73 KB, 983x703, apustaja energiajuoma.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4748829
But not too old to listen to gta IV lazlo and other radio stations yo. can you body bump?

>> No.4748914

Did anyone catch the super chat that she apologized to but didn't read?

>> No.4748915

>>4748740
My guess is it was about the crypto shit that bummed her out last stream. Seems like she's being more careful with it now

>> No.4748936

>>4748721
when I said game still sux I meant retail
they're both crap for different reasons
wotlk was the peak

>> No.4748946

KFP today was a fun stream with your oshi.
Ima go lvl my lvl 60 druid now.

t.entacultist

>> No.4749057

Cover Hate

>> No.4749060

HoloEN BANNED from receiving presents

>> No.4749207

>>4748267
Don't do it. You won't have as much fun as you remember having and you'll be telling Blizzard it's okay to continue fucking up.

>> No.4749350

>>4749207
don't sweat it he'll be back before diablo 2 redone

>> No.4749393
File: 2.63 MB, 1274x720, 1568896565263.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4748815
thank you for your service:

>> No.4749403

>>4748946
thanks it was nice to see the people that joined not disturb much

>> No.4749427

>>4748710
That stream would certainly go down in history, not sure if it'd be for good or bad reasons though

>> No.4749505

Fuck, her weak voice is making me weak...

>> No.4749540

>>4745847
>>4745886
>>4745897
What are the chink bots spamming in her chat?

>> No.4749575

>>4749540
Literal gibberish with random numbers and shit.

>> No.4749911

>>4748815
>>4747405
>>4747861
I lost my marbles when KFPchamas where crying and Kiara was comforting them and telling them not to cry

>> No.4751271

>>4749911
it was a great time

>> No.4751779

Someone made a copy of Mori's scythe but for Kiara. She's literally one step away from getting the infinity gauntlet.

>> No.4751873

OBS did only hang that one time, right?
Wonder whats going on the other times.

>> No.4751891
File: 184 KB, 714x1000, wedding.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Would you marry her?

>> No.4751931

>>4751779
She probably wouldn't use the infinity gauntlet because of copyright.
And I'm not sure she would even find it too interesting - superhero movies probably aren't her thing.

>> No.4751966

>>4751891
Already did and I would marry her again.

>> No.4752088

Kiara bringing up this weird polish teen music group is so representative of Kiara as a whole.
As in, it's cringe as fuck to be nostalgic for something so mediocre, but on the other hand it's very earnest and endearing.
Same with the recent Cats watch-along with Ina.
On the other hand it's also probably what other people dislike about her. She would definitely be more popular if she had more of a filter but I like her this way.
Very based.

>> No.4752260
File: 94 KB, 850x700, 124267999.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Do you suppose Kiara would average out with the other girls' viewership/subs if she just relaxed her voice? This isn't me hating on her, I'm pretty fond of her. Voice is definitely grating at times, whereas her normal voice is pretty cute.

>> No.4752283

What was the name of the German superchat?

>> No.4752418

>>4752283
>Tenchou hat einen Traumhaften Schwanz查理
which translates as
>Tenchou has a dreamlike Schwanz查理
With Schwanz being both the word for an animals Tails and also informal for Penis

>> No.4752417

>>4747405

I usually don’t like her that much, and I don’t even consider myself a KFP, but the parts of the stream that I caught were great. Stream snipers really boosted the experience by a lot, and seeing her have fun alongside actual fans was heartwarming.

>> No.4752804

>>4748946
were you in chat right now, kek?

>> No.4752902
File: 838 KB, 650x562, WowClassic_2021-06-07_19-32-09.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4752804
That was me, the takodachi

>> No.4752971

>>4752260
If Kiara wouldn't have done such a squeeky voice from the start and wasn't so aggressive with the takamori ship then she'd probably be around Ame's subcount.
If she dropped that stuff now it would be more gradual change but I think it would still help her grow long term.

>> No.4753023
File: 87 KB, 600x600, 1622152466831.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4752902
now that you interacted with her in game and on stream through chat you have to put that KFP uniform on, tako. No escape.

>> No.4753102

>>4752260
It might help to get her higher but her EU streaming times and RPGs are filtering people as well.
Look at Ame's numbers during Oblivion or worse Nier compared to Apex for example.

>> No.4753242
File: 373 KB, 1183x833, file.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4753023
I... I guess I do...

>> No.4753255

Watching this stream was kinda surreal. I didn’t even know she was streaming Wow, but I was struck by the sudden urge to play classic. I even picked Human, which I never do.

About two hours in, I open YouTube and see that she’s streaming, and we’re in the same areas doing the same shit.

>> No.4753315
File: 1.72 MB, 1000x1132, 1615767278440.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4753242
BASED and welcome

>> No.4753536

>>4751779
I enjoy that she's randomly become fascinated with having weapons

>> No.4753554
File: 1.18 MB, 1900x1704, 1600528513320.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4753315
thanks anon

>> No.4753577

>>4751891
yes it'd be easy if ya work from home and she'd be a great and doting housewife

>> No.4753642

>>4752260
no one could ever say for sure and especially now it would be hard to change people's minds on her but I think she would get new people to stay for longer and give her more of a shot

>> No.4753648

>>4752260
Nope

>> No.4753654

>>4753536
Someone made a gun for Yakuza, then someone made the golden bat - and then she got really interested in it.

>> No.4753696

>>4753242
based. actually really wholesome too

>> No.4753750

>>4753654
yeah I know but it really came out of nowhere. She uses weapons more than the reaper and fps gamer of her gen as far as I've seen

>> No.4753812

>>4753750
Ame literally has a gun in her new outfit and Kiara uses a gun more than her

>> No.4753838

>>4753750
but Mori doesn't give a shit about herself and Ame is a detective she won't start showing her pistol off

>> No.4753990

>>4753750
RPGs and weapons are still a strong connection.
Even before that she was the best about using the accessories of her outfits whipping out her weapons or turkey legs when appropriate. So these new toys just add to her streaming style.

>> No.4754087

>>4746594
what
I did dungeons when I was 11

>> No.4754183

>>4754087
Kiara just confirmed that dungeons are too daunting for her.
It's not as much about age as it is about what Kiara is interested in. She likes walking around, collecting flowers and doing random quests. She hates four people shouting at her for not healing enough.

>> No.4754294

>>4753990
I agree with this but it's still a bit surprising

>> No.4754319

>>4754183
She said that she liked dungeons but raids were too much

>> No.4754806

She really likes having the stream on to talk doesn't she

>> No.4754927

>>4754806
yes she loves to stream that's pretty clear with how she loves to share so much of herself and also is willing to go on tangents for things as simple as that one korean super chat she tried reading

>> No.4754980

Kiara is killing me with this long streams, I dont think I can continue watching her for long. No, I dont want her to change it just for me, dont worry about it

>> No.4755225

>>4754980
Tomorrow there might be no stream or if there is one it will be short. Her TTRPG stream with more and interview with Tamaki will be short and the JP stream before Tamaki can't be longer than 3 hours.
So only Minecraft and Yakuza can be long this week.

>> No.4755253

>>4740938
She did a movie watch along with Ina. They watched that godawful Cats musical movie. And it was great (the watch-along, not the movie)
They talked for quite some time after the credits rolled and it eventually devolved into the most supreme cringe-kino.
Must watch.

>> No.4755347

>>4754980
That's something that's been on my mind lately.
She's been very chatty and needy these last streams, which is a dream come true for goslings, but she talking over and over and not wanting to stop talking and sharing time with her fans also consumes so much goddamn time, and she knows it but it's not like she can change herself, nor she should.
What's the solution? IMO drop long game sessions for shorter games, that still should leave plenty of chatty time but end up being shorter than long games + long SC readings.

>> No.4755361

>>4755225
I know, but as much as I like collabs I prefer to watch her alone and that is getting more difficult for me. Just venting btw, dont take it too seriously

>> No.4755383

OP here, someone else make a new thread for me when this one dies, thanks.

>> No.4755475

>>4755347
Yeah, I gradually droped the other girls due to time constraints and now with Kiara I have no time for other hobbies. As I said this is a me problem, so dont take it too seriously, but I its sad that I might have to stop watching her due to sheer burnout

>> No.4755504

>>4755361
You could catch up over the next days. But VODs are not as good as the live experience.

>> No.4755594

>>4755347
That would require her to be confident in her talking abilities. But like in the first 12h marathon she stresses herself out when she feels she needs to come up with a topic.

Games like WoW (or Ryza) are great games for her as they allow her to talk and game at the same time. It's no wonder Yakuza burned her out as it demands too much attention.

>> No.4755627

>>4755504
Yeah, I always have a Vod or two in the backlog, but its just not the same.

>> No.4755675

>>4755361
I understand how you feel. She will probably reduce her hours for some streams coming up as we approach her birthday which she's already preparing for (she is constantly saying she's busy now and the vacation is coming up soon so vod reps can be done)

>> No.4755793

>>4755594
I'm pretty sure she is confident in her talking abilities? at least when reading supers she can come up with anything. I know there are few times she says she can't come up with things but she literally talks about more stuff than any of the other girls (it's probably her dead air issue that makes her say she has no topics)

>> No.4755930
File: 996 KB, 640x911, 1608179313209.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4755253
>And it was great (the watch-along, not the movie)
you take that back

>> No.4755960

>>4755793
She is good at it but that doesn't mean she is confident about it.
In her 12h stream she paniced multiple times in her talking segments and said she had nothing to talk about. And she is against doing pure zatsu streams for that reason as well.

It's wierd - but a having something to do to fall back on when she is drawing a blank is the best for her. That's what makes SC readings good.
After she is done with a tangent she can just say a few seconds of Danke Schön! until she thinks of the next topic.

>> No.4755979

>>4755675
Yeah, thats good for me but must suck to people who love longer streams. It must be hard to balance the two as a streamer

>> No.4756323

>>4755979
That's why Kiara is always looking for games for shorter streams.

>> No.4756360

After the last few streams I dont resent the mods as much as I did before

>> No.4756398

>>4756360
We know Kazz.

>> No.4756445

>>4756360
They came at a good time.
If the Zhang thread is over Kiara has a good excuse to axe them again.

>> No.4756470

>>4756360
I'm still keeping an eye on them. Don't think I didn't see that accidental message Kazz retracted

>> No.4756892

>>4756398
kek
>>4756445
Yeah, she made a good choise for the wrong reasons, but meh
>>4756470
which one?

>> No.4756935
File: 4 KB, 298x38, 745748568.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4756360
lets not forget that there were two mod related discussions going on

>mod vs slow mode
Today we saw that mods are indeed useful for fighting the bugs.

>Kazz Biggs as a mod
It does not matter how useful mods are, you will never convince me, that this guy has to be one of them. The best mods are the uncontroversial figures in a community, that dont post much, but are always there lurking. Also the way they got selected by a discord chat spam still stings. Kazz biggs disqualifies himself as a mod with his Twitter behavior.

>> No.4757090

>>4756935
Yeah, I meang specifically due to the zhang spam I agree with the rest

>> No.4757096 [DELETED] 

>>4756892
ol kek biggz himself mostly. Zero and Harbor seem fine

>> No.4757161

>>4756892
>>4756935

>> No.4757210

>>4757161
I saw Harborline do it too, I wish they didnt as it fucks with my ytcfilters