[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/vt/ - Virtual Youtubers

View post   

File: 1.83 MB, 2000x1125, 1622251423413.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
46496251 No.46496251 [Reply] [Original]

In front of you there are 3 buttons. Each one with a tremendous power, enough to change reality and fate.
The first one, if pressed, would suddenly make you stand out from your oshi's community. She will slowly get interested in you, form a friendship and eventually fall in love. She will deeply love all your qualities and understand your flaws. But as true as it is, it will still be a destiny forced upon her, she will have no choice but unconsciously accept it. Unfortunate in this universe she will not be able to stream as much and will have to give up on her idol dream so she can be with you.

The second one would be the opposite of the first. Your oshi will find a man or woman who definitely loves, appreciates and understands her. She will marry him and they'll live a happy and joyful life together. She will achieve her dreams in this universe, but will never know who you are and what you did for her.

The third one is about the need of one person versus the need of many. Every /vt/ anon whose oshi is the same as yours will, over the next few years, meet a woman who's not exactly their oshi but really similar and will eventually marry them. In this universe nothing really changes to you or your oshi. The anons will never know what you did for them.

You will always retain the memory of your choice and you can only choose one button.

So what is it, /vt/? A, B or C?

>> No.46496768

...B?
A sucks because anyone posting here is a piece of shit who'll never make their oshi happy. B always wins over C because oshi >>>>>>>> anons

>> No.46496877
File: 36 KB, 112x112, 1671589482907400.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

A, i will do my best to support her and that she can stream/being an idol the longest, even if that doing all her meals,...

Remember (you)r happiness>others happiness. Be happy with you oshi Anon

>> No.46497231

>>46496251
A, obviosly
not only it is the best one of the three but it also is the only good one
B is cuckold shit
C is neutral to bad for me
A gives me a girl who loves me unconditionally just for who I am

>> No.46497555

B is the best choice if you care about a VTuber. She will finally be happy.
C is the best choice if you want to maximize the good done. Pure utilitarianism.

>> No.46497742

>>46497555
>She will finally be happy
she can be happy with me, the love of her life
>Pure utilitarianism
utilitarianism is shit if it doesn't benefit me personally

A is the only way

>> No.46497905

>>46497742
>she can be happy with me
i'm a realist and i wouldn't make a good husband. neither would 90% of this place.
>utilitarianism is shit if it doesn't benefit me personally
egoism is gay.

>> No.46497923

This seems like a scene out of Totono, and if you know that, you know pressing a button might not be such a good idea...

>> No.46498072
File: 155 KB, 560x560, 81Qzzgurhmspts82.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>46496251
A. anything else is objectively wrong.

>> No.46498176

A, even if it's a destiny forced upon her she'd still love me deeply so I'd be able to make her happy, it sucks that she won't be able to keep being an idol but I believe that she already achieved most of her dreams in that front already and she has another very fulfilling career to dedicate herself to after that.

>> No.46498392

A, and anyone who says they would do otherwise is lying to themselves.

>> No.46498458

>>46498392
don't underestimate the levels of cuckdom of this board

>> No.46498515

I'll pick C, my oshi still has some way to go to fulfilling her dream and my fellow anons that also have her as their oshi are actually really cool and I want nothing but the best for em

>> No.46498520

>>46496251
So, A is a path to my obssession and complete need to own my oshi.
B is a path in which I actually, truly care for my oshi and I wanna give her or him the best. Can´t say is a selfless choice given that I´m actually doing for someone who I´m parasocial for.
And finally, C...is...well, I guess C is the true, selfless path, in which I actually make the lives of strangers better.

Not A. I don´t really have an oshi, and what I have as the next thing would hardly worth wasting this.
Not B, because I believe my "Oshi" really doesn´t deserve happiness.
So it gotta be C. Hope the wife of the anons actually manages to get them out of this hellhole of site.
I believe my choice should help to increase the quality of these posts

>> No.46498664

Don't press any of the buttons, because everyone involved deserves only misery.

>> No.46498740

>>46496251
C if it actually makes anons happy, A otherwise.

>> No.46498889

>>46496251
A is the only answer, B is for cucks, and not C because I hate most of you

>> No.46499049

A. My oshi streams primarily to relieve stress of working at a black company (payroll or some other white collar shit), and I can easily support two people on my current salary, so if anything I would be helping the idol dream.

>>46497555
B is a cuck/whiteknight trap because the oshi is happy in either A or B. OP is making some inconsistent assumptions about her career trajectory, but I think that's just so some retards will say B and make the thread more interesting.

>> No.46499065

>>46496251
C.

Not A. Familiarity breeds contempt. You should never meet your oshi lest you shatter your illusions. Happiness does not lie at the end of this path.

Not B. It’s wasted on the unworthy. Your oshi isn’t as good or as valuable a person as you. The anons of /vt/ are vastly more deserving of happiness than any vtuber.

>> No.46499095

>>46496251
>C
I love my oshi and I not need magic or dirty tricks to gain her love.

>> No.46499260

>>46499065
>actually having a loving wife who would happily give up her career to be with you and would never resent you for it because she truly loves you from the bottom of her heart is LE BAD!

>> No.46499518

>>46496251
C is really nice and I'd press it knowing nobody else would ever know. My oshi and I don't deserve happiness but everybody else does.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action