[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/vt/ - Virtual Youtubers

View post   

File: 177 KB, 1123x1296, ayamephone.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
46355509 No.46355509 [Reply] [Original]

https://youtu.be/ZTJwLL3lT_k?t=20

>"I feel like Kronii for me, is way easier to read when together in real life. Because now I realized her expressions add so much to like what she says and the tone of her voice. Like often when I would just hear her on Discord, I wasn't sure like, was she, you know, having a good time. You know I was getting worried. But then in real life it didn't worry me at all. Because she may have had like sometimes a little bit of a monotone voice and all that, but then with her expressions really helped me. Deadpan. Hard to tell on Discord only. Voice only."

>Kiara, once of the most sensitive and empathetic people in Holo EN, couldn't really tell Kronii's emotions from her deadpan voice.
>She got a better grasp once she was able to see Kronii's face in real time.
>Kronii says she wants to be a voice actress.

She's a fucking shit voice actress if she can't convey emotion unless people can see her face. Or maybe since she's permanently depressed and lazy, she really is conveying those emotions through her voice.

>> No.46355977

>>46355509
We all yearn for things we don't have. Kronii streams because she can't act, and you watch vtubers because you can't get a girlfriend.

>> No.46356696

>>46355977
Fpbp

>> No.46356698

>>46355977
Slight correction, because I can't get a 2D anime girlfriend. Until there are some quantum leaps with AI that is.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action