[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/vt/ - Virtual Youtubers

View post   

File: 287 KB, 800x380, kyo.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
42754572 No.42754572 [Reply] [Original]

>hard doxxes your oshi
heh nothing personnel zaimons
bitch had to learn the hard way how to not be insensitive
vox is next just so you know, normalizing rape will not be tolerated

>> No.42754603

Reminds me of this
https://youtu.be/9sQs-MIQ_VU

>> No.42754651
File: 1023 KB, 914x918, file.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

She should join the company where vtubers aren't throwing each other under the bus to appeal to the twitter mob.

>> No.42754749

>Lazulight
-- Pomu is downright the best vtuber that exists, and it's bizarre that other people can't see that.
-- Elira gives that comfy girlfriend vibe that makes me wanna watch her. But she often does annoying noises and she associates too much with the Ethyria crowd. She's at the root of a lot of the bad in Niji, so I can't like her or support her. Although I would otherwise do so.
-- Finana isn't as bad as people think, I think she's pleasant and works well with the other two. But I can't forgive that shit she pulled, she's dead to me.
>Obsydia
-- Selen is a SSS quality vtuber and really cares about the fans. Although her personality is such a force that she's better in small doses.
-- Rosemi is genuinely a great vtuber. Maintains her character through thick and thin, is creative and smart. Highly underrated and underappreciated.
>Ethyria
-- Enna has no respect for anyone and is generally really nasty and awful. Drama-hungry contumely. Overrated for sure.
-- Millie is chaotic and has creative streams. But she disrespects her fans and is too aggressive flirting with males for numbers. Also lots of the things she does is very annoying.
-- Reimu is better when she's calm and gentle rather than turning on her bitch persona. She is only known for her ship with Vox so it's hard to get interested in her.
>Luxiem
-- Ike seems like a well adjusted and put-together guy, from the outside at least. I wish he would embrace his Swedish roots and get into metal singing more.
-- Shu is awkward and weird, strange that people are into that sort of thing. He's like a bizarre animal in a zoo munching on leaves.
-- Vox was really bad, not respecting the girl's fans and popping into their streams to talk about his genitals. He broke his brain with numberfagging obsessed with being #1. These days he's more mellow. It's not clear whose side he's on.
-- Mysta is really charismatic, he has a lot of talent. But he's also kind of crazy and not in a good way.
-- Luca has a firmly established persona that he plays well. But he's also really annoying and keeps flirting with the girls. He's bad.
>Noctyx
-- Sonny is just a typical 4channer which makes him relatable. But his gameplay streams suck, he just goofs around doing what he wants instead of attempting to put on a show for his viewers.
-- Alban is nondescript. A fun element to have in a group, but mostly doesn't make waves or get involved in drama. One of the good ones.
-- Yugo was horrible. Couldn't speak English, wasn't even male, kept creating problems for everyone else. Completely unwatchable too. Niji's decision to hire Yugo is nonsensical.
-- Uki gives off an aura of brooding hostility. He has a calm voice that can be pleasant. But on the other hand he's at the root of the cancer in NijiEN. He ruins collabs, has no energy, and he's clearly a bad person.
-- Fulgur is generally affable and reliable. But he doesn't have much force of character other than playing along with others.
>ILuna
-- Ren is just, kind of there. Doesn't really have much personality it seems.
-- Scarle is playful and ditzy. Her asset gags are fun, she's always doing interesting things every stream. She's definitely very underrated. One of the good ones.
-- Aia has tried to embrace her dorky side, but her gags are too repetitive and there's nothing interesting about her. Also her voice puts people off, if she could speak differently she might do better.
-- Aster is awful. His streams are bad, his personality is worse. Bad hiring decision.
-- Maria is ok. Her voice can be a bit annoying and she's autistic with games. She doesn't have much character other than being seiso.
-- Kyo is loud, annoying, and hungry for drama to create "content" as he puts it. He's a complete normie, and doesn't get along with his wave. He shouldn't even be a vtuber. He's a big part of the cancer in the branch.
>XSoleil
-- Zaion is a martyr for her actions. She has a strong personality and charisma, generally brash and irreverent. But her choice of games is terrible.
-- Hex is a bad human being who is clearly just in the company to make as much money as possible. He doesn't know anything about vtubers, he doesn't care. He stole his entire persona anyway. Pretending to cure people's trauma for superchats is something borderline illegal and youtube should look into shutting down his channel.
-- Doppio sticks to his character, quite admirable. But he's not that great at playing it yet, and doesn't seem that comfortable in the persona. If he could speak a bit more normally while keeping the persona it would help him. In general he seems like a more respectful and conscientious version of Luca. One of the good ones.
-- Kotoka has an ESL accent and her model isn't rigged well. It feels like they didn't even try.
-- Meloco doesn't even speak English and shouldn't have been hired.
-- Ver is a passive beta-male who is awkward and cringy, and it's unbelievable anyone watches him.

>> No.42754808

>>42754572
Faggot

>> No.42754830

>>42754808
woah yikes you can't say such words on the internet

>> No.42754879

>>42754572
>vox is next
I WISH a wigga would
his femcel audience will straight up hunt down anyone that does it

>>