[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/vt/ - Virtual Youtubers

View post   

File: 1.46 MB, 1365x462, whodrama.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
42219344 No.42219344 [Reply] [Original]

tl;dr Burger move to live with gf on flipland, family issues, cheating, almost get killed and now being deported

A chuuba I follow liked one of those image statement tweets
>who'ass indie group moving forward without 2 members
Thought it was the usual groomer-cancel shit, but Deported in the replies peaked my interest.
Down I went on this literal who's drama rabbit hole, after some tweets and a 1hour VOD, I will tell his tale in my shitty esl typing

https://twitter.com/cain_sins/status/1620401531794374656
https://twitter.com/lewdluxu/status/1620756235170746368

>Meet Cain(cain_sins), Burger, not wanted by his family, facebook RPer
>Falls in love with Lucks(lewdluxu) and e-dates her
>After some years, moves to live with her... IN THE PHILIPPINES... she is not wealthy neither is he. BRUH
>Cain has to work in call center to partially provides to her(college) and her family(mom and someone else)
>Her mom gets some money from the gov I forgot what it was just enough to live month-by-month, so his incoming is important
>After 1 year living there he proposes to her, she rejects because he is living there just for this one year and she still studying
>Relatives move in to live with them(a cousin and her brother), 2 more mouths...
>Invite to her relatives birthday party, Cain discover flip can be racist, uncles/grandmas start asking why he FLED to there, what crime he is wanted by the FBI
>Cain thinks it was a joke, but soon learns they unironically think that, Cain talks back on the disrespect, OH NO big flip-sin or whatever, can't talk back to elders
>Lucks side with family like a good puppy, later date he apologize to the family head, family head doesn't accept him and tell he should do better
>fast forward she graduates college, but has the usual anxiety shit, so he has to tag along on her job hunting
>Find a job in the area now all that studying will start to pay off, YAAAY
>QUITS the job on the first day, reason? old classmates she don't want to be with works there...
>He compromises and incentivizes her in doing art which is what she actually liked, help her set patreon and shit
>fast forward she is growing fast in the field, already earning more than him, but he don't care earning less they are family after all
>her brother impregnate a girl, third-world fashion needs to marry her
>family has to move from big-city to small city and in an area they can't get internet
>has to do his call center job using hotspot connection which drops his call often, in the following months he will lose the job
>fast forward with whatever he had and Lucks funds from commissions they rent an apt just for the 2, lovely
>somewhere here, they start Vtubing and form the indie group with other artists-turned vtubers, all friends and everything is daijobu
>lotta of relationship straining shit happens in the following months/year, including literal e-cheating and stuff, relationship is in shambles
>everything going bad, she don't love him anymore the usual women bullshit so they need to break up
>she couldn't compromise to give him 1 year to get his shit together cause reasons
>one day she ask her family for advice, thinking the family that hates her ex-BF could help
>Her family decides to DEPORT Cain and no matter how Lucks feel about that this is the plan now
>She panics and informs him, he sets up a meeting with their indie group to inform, they can't do shit since only Cain and Lucks live in the flipland
>Cain streams venting all in detail all the green text above, Lucks panic for whatever reason and ask her brother to come
>She calms down and ask her brother to not come anymore, but he will come anyway to fight Cain
>She panics and tells to Cain and he needs to get away, he leaves and get a hotel to spend the day
>Lucks calls him telling her brother took all his shit into is car including passport and shit
>Cain comes back, soon her brother returns and is ARMED, threatening to kill him, -no details are given here- and jumps straight to "Police gets Involved"
>To not get shot by cops, Cain surrender (whatever the fuck happened before was not told, but unlikely that he murked her brother)
>Gets arrested and spend this last weekend on prison, Cain is illegal on the Philippines
>Right now put on a hotel by the police while the deportation paperwork is done, he has 30 days to get himself a flight to the US or face jail until they found a cheap way to dump he back on the US
>Lucks put out her statement less than 24hours, but never mentions all this shit and the word deported was changed to "help him move back" in her text

Also I forget to mention at some point her mom asked them money for groceries but was alcohol and threw cat shit on him while drunk(she lend her mom more money despite agreesing with him to not do so anymore)
and somewhere between their break up and her asking family for help she started dating an highschool crush.
Never ever, give everything for a woman, especially a third-worlder-family-slave

>> No.42221152

>>42219344
That certainly was entertaining

>> No.42221374

>>42219344
>she couldn't compromise to give him 1 year to get his shit together cause reasons

happened to a guy i knew, flip girl too. fuckin filipinos

>> No.42221390
File: 191 KB, 404x480, uto.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>42219344
>tl;dr Burger move to live with gf on flipland, family issues, cheating, almost get killed and now being deported
>and now being deported
My sides are decimated.

>> No.42222339

>>42219344
Is Cain black?

>> No.42224031

>>42222339
sounds white from the VOD I watched

>> No.42224655

>>42219344
>>Invite to her relatives birthday party, Cain discover flip can be racist, uncles/grandmas start asking why he FLED to there, what crime he is wanted by the FBI
Kek. I heard this about latin america too. Hispanics (flips are hispanic don't fight me on this) all think gringoland is some kind of paradise of even headed white people who know what they're doing.

>> No.42225267

Isn't there like, an American embassy in Philippines? They usually help you with that kind of shit, they won't let those fuckers touch him.

>> No.42227157

more panic.....

>> No.42227191

>>42225267
There is, but let's be real if he had enough sense to go to an embassy he wouldn't be in this situation in the first place.

>> No.42227699

>>42224655
>flips are hispanic
No they’re filipinx. And yes they have the same reaction to the x as latinx

>> No.42227887

>>42219344
pls blog elsewhere

>> No.42228773

>>42227699
*pilipinx

>> No.42231800

>>42219344
interesting

>> No.42232386

This is what happens when you have two NEETS move in together

>> No.42234913

>>42219344
Lmao

>> No.42236125

Is this that nsfw artist vtuber group that is just a bunch of friends? And their "manager" was here asking for streaming advice? >>39643398
It is, good job so far manager-san.

>> No.42236444

as a flip I'll tell ya: yeah we're all fucking crazy. Specially the ones in the country

>raised in canada since 1yo
>go back to visit in 8th grade
>entire time people are threatening to steal my shoes
>my own aunt stole 40$ from me, which is like 1500 pesos there
>to scale, you can get a soda for 8p
>the side family all watched as my mom yelled at me in front of them for losing that much money
>also the bugs and heat and dust are all awful

The entire place is a nightmare death trap filled with ppl that'll steal from their own family. The only cool thing is my mom killing and eating a huge ass snake with her own hands

>> No.42236529

>>42236125
Actually the "manager" is the guy in OP's story lmao. I would laugh more if it was not very sad.

>> No.42236633

>>42219344
Now make this into a Visual Novel.

>> No.42236742

I will have nightmares about women now.

>> No.42236764

>>42219344
>uncles/grandmas start asking why he FLED to there, what crime he is wanted by the FBI
LUL
>Her family decides to DEPORT Cain and no matter how Lucks feel about that this is the plan now
MEGALUL
>She calms down and ask her brother to not come anymore, but he will come anyway to fight Cain
OMEGALUL
Thank you for making me smile, ESL-kun

>> No.42236875

>>42219344
>including literal e-cheating and stuf
he cheated on her isn't it
this is his retelling he gonna make it look favorable for his position but idk woman are just that crazy some time

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action