[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/vt/ - Virtual Youtubers

View post   

File: 113 KB, 850x661, 1632166800643.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
41248495 No.41248495 [Reply] [Original]

Mori Calliope, Remember That You Will Always Get Away With It

>> No.41248628
File: 158 KB, 2048x1422, 1674005426754158.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>41248495
Previous thread: >>41228628

//// Mori Calliope Ch. hololive-EN
YT: https://www.youtube.com/@moricalliope
Twitter: https://twitter.com/moricalliope
#calliolive #callillust #callioP #callilust
Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/1PhE6rv0146ZTQosoPDjk8

//// Team Calli – EMI Records Japan (Universal Music Group)
Twitter: https://twitter.com/calliope_info
TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@moricalliope_hololiveen

Most recent stream: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkghggEQzjo
Upcoming stream: (ง■ل͜■)ง

//// Music: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLB8Nt5W7hnKA_pG2qljWbgVmJPobrLTm4
DEAD BEATS (September 12, 2020) EP: https://moricalliope.streamlink.to/DEADBEATS
Your Mori (April 4, 2021) EP: https://calliope.streamlink.to/2ndEPCD
UnAlive (March 21, 2022) LP: https://cover.lnk.to/UnAlive
Shinigami Note (July 20, 2022) EP: https://lnk.to/mcsnph
Sinderella (December 16, 2022) LP: https://lnk.to/mc_sdl_ec
//// Stream Kira Kira: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_6rzfhDOIg

//// Mori Store: https://shop.moricalliopeofficial.com/

//// LIVE SHOW
New Underworld Order
July 21, 2022 @ Toyosu PIT
https://newunderworldorder.hololivepro.com/
//// Audio-only archive: https://mega.nz/file/tekVTYxD#mwPhQyElULKBNnCF3JRemaTb2zK2riViOxLC8Lu8vnw
Mori Calliope Major 1st ALBUM「SINDERELLA」Release Party!
https://virtual.spwn.jp/events/22121802-engsinderellarls

Mori moments: https://pastebin.com/NNZ1QPiV

Remember to love your Mori. :}

>> No.41248662
File: 301 KB, 2048x1366, 1673878212979661.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

It was a sign

>> No.41248830

Morbi toes, pits, and tits…

>> No.41248862
File: 511 KB, 900x767, 1612209965778.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

SHE DID IT!

>> No.41248886

>>41248662
That would be p4 though

>> No.41248890
File: 142 KB, 850x850, sample_7a9d73c54624e01e63932e94f0763a7d.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

remember to love your Mori

>> No.41248912

Hey game code for Mori's birthday present, any updates? We're relying on you.

>> No.41248928
File: 914 KB, 799x950, 1670265450035912.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>41248830

>> No.41248949
File: 109 KB, 1080x1350, 1b14bb6d468b52806cbe9f5aabcc60d1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Eating second breakfast with mori!

>> No.41249026

>moved into new place and is proud of her progress with furniture building
>getting sponsored to play her favorite game of all time
>going on a nice vacation for a week+, said she might throw in some P3P streams because they are pure fun for her
>coming back and immediately picking up her dream cat
>another AcaNe collab incoming
>huge live performance in February in a 13k venue
>4th fes and birthday project after
She deserves it all, so proud of her

>> No.41249050
File: 570 KB, 796x1000, file.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.41249073

>>41248482
FES is a director's cut of the original game while P3P plays more like a visual novel and does not have 3D models like the original game does plus the models don't look as good as well as FES. Also FES has an extra scenario that's like an epilogue that may or may not ruin Yukari, a partner on your team, depending on how much you like her, while P3P has an option to play as a female character which is the only time that has happened in the modern series and it's almost an entirely different game.

>> No.41249112

And the Zuto show was live, if a little funky.

>> No.41249124

>>41249112
I don't think that was ever called into question

>> No.41249131
File: 2.51 MB, 1753x1006, 1673960718019.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Do you think even she was aware of her power back then?

>> No.41249142

>>41249131
I don't think nobody was

>> No.41249149

>>41249124
Sure it was. It could have just been a video they played on those TVs with her parts of the song. Would have likely been far easier for the crew if it had been that.

>> No.41249172

>>41249131
Back when we thought Ope was cute and not terrifying...

>> No.41249209

>>41249149
Okay but why would anyone think that was how they were doing it

>> No.41249225

>>41249149
Japanese fans were literally talking about Acane and Mori having a conversation in the post-show segment

>> No.41249246
File: 220 KB, 512x512, 1666229807766937.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>41249225
>in the absence of proof, just make shit up!

>> No.41249268

>>41249131
I don't think day 1 Mori would have believed half the things you told her she will accomplish.

>> No.41249301

>>41249225
You can have a scripted conversation on stage.
"Hey Zuto! Big ups on this nice concert!"
"Thanks"
"Guh!"

>> No.41249304

>>41249050
I think the one negative of Somali for her will be that they aren't as vocal as Maine Coons and she really wanted a chatty cat. Other than that, it's a "dog-like" cat and perfect for her

>> No.41249312

>>41249225
Why are you misusing literally?

>> No.41249338
File: 29 KB, 600x733, 1673451741736072.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>41249225

>> No.41249343
File: 67 KB, 608x466, 1673782380774489.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>41249312
????

>> No.41249346

>>41249209
Why wouldn't you? It would be easier. Do you think FES was live?

>> No.41249367

>>41249343
That's not what the word "literally" means. It doesn't mean "actually"

>> No.41249393
File: 11 KB, 521x149, file.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>41249367
I think we've done this one already

>> No.41249426

>>41249338
Anon, there's a line between skepticism and willful retardation

>> No.41249431

>>41249393
Yes, that definition is correct. That is not how it was used in the post.

>> No.41249470

>>41249431
>Japanese fans were literally talking about Acane and Mori having a conversation in the post-show segment
Japanese fans were, in a literal manner or sense, talking about Acane and Mori having a conversation in the post-show segment, as evidenced by >>41249343

>> No.41249528

I can find more if you're still not convinced. This one comes with a cute fanart
https://twitter.com/yasuhal_ztmy99/status/1615298356322127875?s=46&t=o-BO0CH7-OZezCY68krXJg

>> No.41249537

>>41249470
Learn what Literal means. There was nothing that was not literal or confused in that post. You talk like a teenage girl the way you misuse words.

>> No.41249542

ATlas. Please let me play Persona three Atlas, please, I'm begging you. Please let me please let me play Persona three and live stream it. Please let me play it please, I'm begging you to let me play your game. Please, please let me play it Persona three. That is the game that I want to play. Please let me play it. I'm begging you. Please let me play Persona three Atlas Atlas Video game Company. Please let me play your game. Please let me do a live stream of your game. Please let me do a livestream of Persona three of the third game in the series. Please let me play. Please let me play Persona three, please, uh, the game that I want to play is Persona Three Atlas. Please please let me play Persona three, please, I'm begging you Atlas. Please please let me play it please, ATlas, let me play the game please, Atlas, I'm begging you please let me play persona three. Let me let me play Persona three, please, please, Atlas, thank you please, Atlas, please let me play Persona three Atlas, please let me play Persona three, please Game percent of three, please, I'm begging you please let me play the game Persona three. Please, please let me play the game persona three, Atlas Video game Company. I am begging you please. Please let me play it. Please. Please let me play Persona three, please, I'm begging you to let me play your game. Please let me play it Persona three, That's the game the game I want to play. I'm begging you please Atlas Atlas Video game Company. Please let me play your game. Please let me do a live stream of your game. Please let me do a livestream of Persona three does the third game in the series on a livestream. Please please, I want to stream your game Persona three. Please let me play it. Please let me play Persona three. Please, please let me play it Persona three, the game, the video game owned by Atlas Video game company. Please please let me play Persona three. Please own a guy Sheamus. Please, I want to play persona three, the video game. Please please let me play persona three, Atlas Video game company. I'm begging you please, I'm begging you. I'll do anything. I will do anything. I will do anything. No, I will do anything. Please please let me play the game. Please let me play persona three, the game. Please, please let me play it. Please let me play it atlas, please, I'm begging you please let me play the game persona three. Please, please let me play it. Please let me play the game. Please look at my chat, look at them. They're begging you to please look at look at look at those red Super Chicken. Look ATlas, do you like the color Red Atlas video game company. Do you like the color Red, Look at my Deadbeats, Look at them. Please look at them go. They want you to let me play the game persona three. The video game owned by you Atlas Video game company. Please please let me play the game, please, for me and my Deadbeats, I'm begging you, ATlas, please, ATlas, please let me play the game Atlas. Please, please, ATlas, I'm begging you Atlas. I'm begging you. Please let me play your game, please, Atlas Video game company. I'm begging you Atlas Video game Company. Please, please let me play the game. Please, please please, at this video game company. Look at my deadbeats, look at them Big, please, My deadbeats are begging you. I am begging you, Atlas, please, ATlas. This could be you right now, but you won't let us give you your money please, ATlas, let me play the game persona three, The video game please. I'm begging you please, ATlas. Thank you please, please and thank you please, ATlas Video game Company, please. I'm begging you please please at this video game company. Please let me stream it. Please let me stream persona three specifically, please let me stream persona Three fest. I'm begging you. Please. Please let me play it. Please let me play it please. For the love of Nick's please let her play Persona three. That's right. Look at my Deadbeats. Please listen to them. Listen to me please. I'm begging you ATlas Video game company. Please. Please let me play the game please, Atlas, please, please let me play Persona three on stream. I'll do anything. I'll do anything. Please let me play the game. Please let me play the game the game that came out in 2006 Persona three Persona three. The game that came out in 2006, 14 years ago, 15 years ago. Please please ATlas Video game company. Let me play the game until the end. I'm begging you please, Atlas Video game Company, I'm begging you please. The Deadbeats are all begging you. Look at the chat, look at the chat. We are begging you please, please, Atlas, let me play the game, please, please, I'm begging you please. How many times do I have to say please, Atlas, I'm begging you. Please let me play Persona three. Please please let me play it. Please let me play Persona three, I want to live stream and please, I'm begging you.

>> No.41249560

>>41249537
Am I being trolled

>> No.41249570

>>41249542
Let me play your game. Please let me play it Persona three, That is the game the game that I want to play. Please let me play and I'm begging you please let me play persona three, Atlas ATlas video game company. Please let me play your game. Please let me do a live stream of your game. Please, please let me do a livestream of Persona three. The video game that is owned by you Atlas video game company. Please, I'm begging you. Please let me play it. Please let me play Persona three on a Livestream. Please please let me play Persona three, please. The game that I want to play is Persona three Atlas Atlas. Please let me play Persona three, please, Yes, please let her play it. Yes, that's right. Please please let me play the game. Please please let me play the game Persona three Atlas. Please, please ATlas, I'm begging you. I'm begging you. My deadbeats are begging you. We are all begging you to please let me play the game. Please let me live stream the game Persona Three. I'm begging you. Please let me play Persona Three the game please. You are getting very sleepy. You're getting very sleepy Atlas video game company and when you awaken from your deep sleep, you will realize that should be allowed to play Persona Three, The video game. You're getting very sleepy ATlas ATlas Video game company. Please let me play the game Persona three. When I snap my fingers, you will wake up and you will allow me to play the game persona three. Can I can I play it? Can I play Persona three? Now, please, at this video game company, please please give me a sign. If you can hear me, give me a sign, please make the lights flicker at this video game company. If you can hear me, please give me a sign, I'm begging you please please at this video game company, give me a sign. Please send a message to my company or or say say something on twitter. Please send me a message. I'm following you. I'm following you Atlas Video game company. Please, let me play your game, please let me play a game Persona three, please? Yes. Look, look at that. See do you see, do you see my deadbeats? Do you see them? Look at them, Look they want they want it, they wanted to they want they want me to play the game Persona three on a livestream. Please, Atlas Video game company Atlas. Please please let me play it please. I'm begging you, please, Atlas Video game Company. Let me play your game. Please let me play your game. I've been waiting for this. I've been waiting for this please, Atlas Atlas. I beg of you. I've been waiting. Did you see that atlas? Did you see that atlas? Do you see my deadbeats? Look at them now. They've been waiting for this. They've been waiting for this. You can't you can't keep them waiting Atlas. Please please answer. Answer me atlas. If you if you can hear me, give me a sign, please let me play your game. I'm begging you, Persona three. That's the game that I want to play. The game that I want to play. Is Persona three. Oh no! The music. I'm so sorry, please excuse me for my for my my laziness. Let me put back on the music that will, that will soothe your soul. Yes, this is it, this is this is the music for the ritual. Do you do you hear the music Atlas video game company. Do you recognize this music? Uh this this music um this this music will hypnotize you into letting me play the game Persona three. That um Atlas video game company. Please Alice your game company. I'm begging you please please save me, save me from this, please. I'm begging you, Persona three is the game that I want to play Persona three of the game from 2006 that you released 14, 15 years ago um that many people have played by right now. Um but if you let me play the game then many people will also want to possibly play the game in the future. Please please let me play the game. Please let me stream the video game Persona three. That is owned by you at this video game company please. I beg of you. Please Alice please.

>> No.41249611

>>41249570
I'm begging you please at Lascaux, Ngai Ngai Sheamus on a guy on a guy on a guy. Um please by Sheamus I want to play Persona three of the video game. Please pay Arizona. She must die. She must die. She must die. She must die. She must see. Look, look at this, look at this atlas. Do you see, did you see that atlas? Did you see that Atlas? Look at my Deadbeats. I'm waving my phone in your face, please atlas. Look they want you to let me play the game. I understand. I understand maybe this is difficult for you to give me permission to play this game. Um that will introduce many others to to your games and to persona. I understand this is a difficult decision, but please allow me to play the game so that many people may see the game and also want to play the game themselves. Um, and so that we all may have a good time playing together Persona three of the game that you own Atlas video game company. Please let me play the game. Please let me play it. I'm begging you Atlas Video Game Company. I'll do this for 15 more minutes. And even longer if I must Atlas video game company, please give me a sign. I'm begging for you. Please Atlas Video game Company. Please hear my prayer. I'm begging you. I'm begging you. This is me begging you right now. This is me begging you to Please allow me to play the persona three video game. Please let me play it. Please let me play percentage three. Please please allow me to play the game. Please let me play the game persona three that you own Alice video game company. I'm begging you Please please please let me play the game. I'll do anything. I'll do anything. Atlas Video game company. Please, I beg of you. I beg of you. Please let me play the game. Please let me play the game. Please let me the Air Con is the means by which always revealed. But will it tell will I the messages is gone. But listen, will it tell us when Atlas will let kelly stream P three. Please please listen to my deadbeats. Listen to them. Listen to them. Atlas video game company. I'm casting Maren Karen to charm you into letting collide from where I play the video game Hashtag collide P three. There we go. See. Perfect. Do you see, do you see my deadbeats? They want you to let me play this game. Please allow me to play the game Atlas Video game company. I'm begging you please Atlas. I'm begging. I'm begging you. There are 10,000 people here in the participating in the ritual Atlas video game company to allow me to play your game. Uh, please Atlas Video game company. I beg of you Atlas. Please listen to me. Um, I want to play the game Persona three on a livestream. Please allow me to play it. Um, I promise. It will be a good it will be a good gameplay. I will do a good job. It will be a fun gameplay please. Atlas like kelly 33 P three. That's right. It will be a good fun gameplay. Even if I'm bad at video games, I am good At Persona three Atlas video game company. You must believe me, I will, I will make people want to play the game with how good at the game I am or how bad I am at the game. People will want to play it. Please, Please. I promise you, please give me the chance. Give me the chance to play the game on the stream and introduced many people to Persona three. The wonderful game created by you, Atlas video game Company. Please please let me do a livestream of Persona three, The third game. It's the third game in the series please. Uh, the third game in the series. Some may argue it is the first game in the series, but I am respectful that it is, it is the third, it is the third one, Persona three. I I understand that it is the third game. Please allow me to play the third game in the PERSONA series, Persona three on a livestream. Please please let me play it Persona three, please. That is the game that I want to play Atlas. I am begging you please, Atlas. Please let me play Persona three, please, I am begging you please and thank you Atlas. If you take a look at my chat many Deadbeats are also begging to allow you to ask you to allow me to play the game please, I beg of you. Please look at my chat. Look at, look at how many! Look at how many Deadbeats are wanting you to let me play the game. Um, please, please let me play the game ATlas. I'll do anything. I will do anything Atlas please, technically it's the fourth. Okay, this person just schooled me. Listen, Please listen Atlas Video game Company. Please let me play Persona three, the third game, third or fourth game of the series, third or fourth game of the series.

>> No.41249635

>>41249560
No you're just another idiot misusing the english language until the common definition loses the real one.

>> No.41249662

>>41249225
I agree with you but most of those live conversations are scripted anyway so it doesn't change that much whether it's live or prerecorded.

>> No.41249686

Can someone make an UwU version of that long shit that guy posted just now

>> No.41249749

>>41249542
>>41249570
>>41249611
>Atlus: Well, okay.

>> No.41249771

>>41249662
https://twitter.com/zuttosinya/status/1615044141326692354?s=46&t=o-BO0CH7-OZezCY68krXJg
Sounds like something pretty random to "script"

>> No.41249784
File: 519 KB, 549x551, 1658251455282380.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>41249346
There is no way to suitably compare the logistics involved between an indie tech company compiling and projecting the motion capture data from over 50 talents spread across the entire world onto their respective animated avatars and a popular, UMG-backed Japanese band performing live in Japan. The way she described it, it worked exactly the same way she did NUO live, even. I saw literally nobody suggest that it wasn't live before this, because there's no reason to assume it wasn't.

>> No.41249825

>>41249771
You fucking idiot. Nobody is saying that it wasn't live. People are saying that it could have easily been scripted and not live. Stop being so defensive.

>> No.41249863
File: 37 KB, 648x467, Fitz3IzVIAA5ohB.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>41249635
Anon, I think you might have brain damage.

>> No.41249905

>>41249784
She also straight up said it was all live today. These are probably the same retards claiming NUO was pre-recorded

>> No.41249929
File: 80 KB, 213x180, 1671349624366988.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>41249825
>Stop being so defensive
I have gotten so fat on irony over the last few days thanks to some of you retards

>> No.41249953

>>41249825
And it 100% wasn't. Therefore there's zero reason for it to be mentioned

>> No.41249962

>>41249784
It is still plenty easy to imagine that Mori recorded it beforehand so that any errors could be fixed, so that the timing can't be messed up, so that audio problems are less likely, so that the recording booth time is more convenient, so that stage space doesn't have to be dedicated to a 3D capture booth, so that those running the technology don't have to work hours that aren't 8-5, etc.
There's plenty of reasons to think that they did the easier thing and pre-recorded it.

>> No.41249998
File: 176 KB, 500x500, 99A3962E-FBBA-43BB-BDE3-EC5755E1EC31.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>41249929
I like this kind of Mori

>> No.41250008

>>41249962
Isn't that just entertaining a useless hypothetical

>> No.41250048
File: 166 KB, 2000x2000, FhvBjZUakAAtbIS.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>41249998

>> No.41250051

>>41250008
It's pointing out the easier solution. Even though she didn't, the far easier thing to do would have been to make it not live, to make no vtuber show live ever. It's always the easier thing to do.

>> No.41250088

>>41250008
Yes. This is some idiot mad that she killed his rrat on stream today and is now moving goalposts with shit like "But it COULD have been recorded"

>> No.41250111

>>41250088
Nigga shut up, I wasn't talking to you

>> No.41250178

>>41250048
Cuuuute

>> No.41250193

>>41250088
You're putting words in my mouth. I never once said it wasn't live. I'm >>41249112 . I was pointing out how it's remarkable that they took the extra effort to make it be live performed. You are one of the aggressive retards in this split always looking for a chance to argue. This place would be better if you fucked off.

>> No.41250230

>>41249209
Do you ever consider that the world isn't how it's portrayed? Are you gullible?

>> No.41250282

>>41250193
And you are no expert on how live concert coordination works. Sounds like we should both stop trying to act like we know better than the actual experts who were involved

>> No.41250423

>>41250282
I actually have done stage production. I have set up and ran concerts, plays, even a fashion show. You are an idiot who can't imagine how a video recorded beforehand and played on a screen would be less hassle than a live broadcasting technology for the crewmembers. Your ignorance does not pertain to me or sway this conversation.

>> No.41250512
File: 1.08 MB, 1000x1000, Kawaiiope[sound=files.catbox.moe%2Fmsen34.mp3].png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I FUCKING LOVE KAWAIIOPE MORIRIN AND I WANT TO MARRY THIS DORK, START A FAMILY WITH THIS DORK, AND RAISE A SON WITH THIS DORK, A SON WHO’LL INHERIT OUR RESPECTIVE BEST TRAITS AND ATTRIBUTES BUT IS ALSO JUST AS MUCH OF A DUMB CHUUNI AS HIS BEAUTIFUL DORK OF A MOTHER

>> No.41250525 [DELETED] 

>>41250423
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

>> No.41250613

>>41250525
The staring contest was such a fun stream

>> No.41250665

>>41250613
I think it was only mentioned in the reading ASMR but I wish My Immortal wasn't in permissions hell

>> No.41250974

>>41249749
>kakkoii...

>> No.41251119

>>41250525
>be 16
>going to highschool
>today we re watching a movie of our choice in History Class
>bring Jimmy Nuetron the Movie
>so excited
>get to class and see faggot Shrek lover
>he's wearing gay fake Shrek ears
>he wants to watch Shrek 2
>call him a fucking cunt
>say Shrek is dreck
>Jimmy is love Jimmy is life
>suddenly the scent of onions fills the air
>Allstar starts playing>
>a massive green figure bursts through the ceiling
>oh fuck
>"whots all this I hear about me bein' dreck laddeh?"
>he removes his clothes revealing a fully eshrected 20 ft long shrock
>it's dripping swamp juices
>prepare my anus for total destruction
>but wait
>I can hear something coming from outside
>sounds like a jet
>Jimmy Neutron crashes through the window with his jetpack
>he's completely naked with a Jimboner that makes Shrek's look fucking puny
>Jimmy forces Shrek onto the ground
>tears streaming from his face
>brogre classmate looking on in horror
>"please...help meh laddeh!"
>brogre kid doesn't even look at him
>he rips off his fake Shrek ears and smashes his copy of Shrek 2
>I hand him Jimmy Neutron the Movie
>he nods knowingly and puts the movie into the DVD player on the classroom tv
>we watch the whole movie while Jimmy fucks Shrek in the ass
>the movie ends
>Jimmy yells "GOTTA BLAST" and unloads a wave of purple flurp from his jimmcock into Shrek's destroyed butthole
>the purple flurp begins overflowing inside of Shrek
>he shrekplodes and showers us in ogre blood and purple flurp
>Jimmy approaches the brogre
>gives him a duck and pats him on the head
>he flies out of the hole in the ceiling with his jetpack
>the whole class cheers
>it's finally ogre
>Jimmy is love Jimmy is life

>> No.41251183

>>41249304
This one's pretty squeaky
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hlv4Z1dEI4g

>> No.41251302

>>41251183
It's so cute and happy...I hope that's exactly what Tutu is like

>> No.41251335

>>41251183
I love it

>> No.41251379

>>41251183
https://youtu.be/wf0s1aJ6Y9o

>> No.41251425
File: 5 KB, 182x230, 1649630453758.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>41251379

>> No.41251548
File: 186 KB, 539x584, 1673273972293379.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>41250048

>> No.41251697
File: 3.02 MB, 2000x2500, FlTv_YjacAEaveN whti0613.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Today is a good day

>> No.41251803

>>41249026
>Will finish Yakuza next week no matter what

>> No.41251814

So Tutu is likely to look pretty close to this right now
https://youtu.be/2JFX9EQMuO4

>> No.41251950

>>41251814
She said 4 months, that's 12.

>> No.41251982

>>41251379
>>41251183
I can't wait for Mori to piss off Tutu by shoving a mic in the cat's face so we can all here it's adorable meows.

>> No.41251981
File: 6 KB, 500x387, 1671079057344984.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>41251814
That little devil touched her boobs

>> No.41252002
File: 431 KB, 391x470, 1657182699934.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>41251814
Why are they like this??

>> No.41252057

https://youtube.com/shorts/5Ry97ayaV-I?feature=share
these two need to play a horror game together

>> No.41252124

>>41251950
Yeah, but these ones are pretty close, they're still "Ruddy" adolescents

>> No.41252137
File: 993 KB, 1220x1439, file.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>41252002
These cats look VERY familiar...

>> No.41252302

>>41252137
it's a joke but Tutu really gonna end up looking like shapeshifted Kiara in all the cat fanarts

>> No.41252365
File: 2.34 MB, 3464x2309, baby baby baby baby baby when you type mass destruction but forgot to type the m persona 3 5 joker.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Lotus Juice collab when?

>> No.41252590

>>41252365
Any of the Persona artists could mesh well with Mori. Lyn Inaizumi and Shihoko Hirata would be great pairings for her jazzy voice and "Sekai no Tsuzuki voice" respectively

>> No.41252646
File: 125 KB, 900x598, 1628734066880.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>41252590
Mori singing Heaven

>> No.41252814

>>41252646
The fact that Specialist is the P4 song that blew up (like Mass Destruction and Last Surprise) is a shame. Heaven, Shadow World, and Never More are all so good

>> No.41253220

It's been an amazing time to be a deadbeat, shame there's a stench of shit waiting to be re-leased soon.

>> No.41253241
File: 2.00 MB, 847x1200, 1648368360925.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Persona karaoke

Burn My Dread
Beneath the Mask
Iwatodai Dorm
Your Affection
Heartbeat, Heartbreak
Mass Destruction
Time to Make History
Last Surprise
Fate is in Our Hands
Light Up the Fire in the Night
Heaven
Rivers in the Desert
Memories of You

>> No.41253256

>>41253220
WTF anon, you can't call Tutu that.

>> No.41253304
File: 360 KB, 372x500, 1627278313407.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>41253220
She's not re-leasing. She's moving to someplace new entirely. Watch streams, fag

>> No.41253459

I think Lui and Mori should kiss

>> No.41253645

>>41253220
anon take off your diaper its not healthy

>> No.41254126
File: 29 KB, 680x680, 68E3E331-9250-4EC1-83F8-18869CF97DA2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I have now been watching cat videos for two hours after finishing work, thanks for ruining my free time productivity Mori

>> No.41254206
File: 130 KB, 1240x1181, 1634484098252.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>41254126
Instead of fantasizing about taking care of my own future cat like I usually do, I've been thinking about hers instead

>> No.41254356

>Somali cats are known to be very dexterous with their paws and are able to manipulate objects with them very well. They're especially adept at opening cabinets and drawers
I hope she has a plan for this or else cords and figures may be compromised lol

>> No.41254465

>>41254356
this is the number one reason I haven't gotten a cat myself

>> No.41254714

>>41254356
No wonder they are called Somali cats. Just like human Somalis they break everything.

>> No.41255355

>>41248411
What a faggot, my boy Heero wouldn't ever stoop to being such a little bitch
https://youtu.be/e2S4q581-To

>> No.41255357

so does this mean we're getting a Persona karaoke?

>> No.41255384

I must've missed the stream she decided to name her cat Tutu
Why the fuck does she want to name her cat Tutu

>> No.41255450
File: 2.07 MB, 2361x2298, file.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>41255384
It's cute

>> No.41255453

>>41255384
you might need tutu ask her

>> No.41255454

>>41254356
Tutu gaming?

>> No.41255459

>>41255384
it was from a story she got from a piece of chocolate where a cat was named Tutu it's a really cute story and that's why she decided to name it that I'm sure someone has the link

>> No.41255504

>>41254356
Cats being able to just jump on literally everything is why I have a dog instead of cat. Tallest thing my dog can get on is my couch which is fine since it's a not shedding breed.

>> No.41255622

Kiara might still be in Japan at the end of the month when Mori picks up her cat. I hope we can get a stream of Kaira meeting the cat before she needs to leave.

>> No.41255783

>>41255622
??? Didn't she say that was a stream idea?

>> No.41255820

>>41255783
Kiara is coming back in like a month after she leaves. It might be then.

>> No.41256032
File: 159 KB, 273x265, [sound=https%3A%2F%2Ffiles.catbox.moe%2Fwg84gl.mp3].png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>41255622
I think they should go adopt Tutu together and also move in together and also get married and also have sex on stream

>> No.41256105
File: 33 KB, 436x223, 1673251353017791.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Odds of Mori adopting a second cat?

>> No.41256147

>>41256105
She is going to get as many cats as her friend agrees to take care of when she is out of the country.

>> No.41256152

>>41256105
I give it 85%.

>> No.41256204

>>41255357
We need to make sure this Persona shill stream does as well as possible, get her in good graces with ATLUS, and then Mori Calliope will feature on the Persona 6 OST *inhales Hopium*

>> No.41256259

>>41256105
high I'm going to confidently say she's going to get another one

>> No.41256314

>>41256204
I would kneel super hard

>> No.41256384

>>41256105
She is constantly slipping up and saying cats instead of cat. She's going full cat lady.
Not sure how I feel about it to be honest, most of the people I've known IRL who have multiple pets tend to get more and more unhinged as time goes on.

>> No.41256456

>>41256204
I'll watch on both my accounts.

>> No.41256460

>>41256105
she seems to have already convinced herself

>> No.41257478
File: 67 KB, 218x167, calliop3.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

is tomorrows sponsored stream this?
I feel like my knees would explode and i would be unable to stand up from kneeling

>> No.41257770

I read an essay recently that imo does a good job of articulating what makes Twitter such a dumpster fire for people like mori specifically

https://freddiedeboer.substack.com/p/the-creative-underclass-is-still?utm_source=profile&utm_medium=reader2

>> No.41258102

>>41257478
Yes it is. All that ass kissing on twitter actually worked.

>> No.41258305

>>41256105
Second?but she already have a second cat that is more like a third cat

>> No.41258958

>>41257770
That reminds me of that guy admitting to being a failed pilot and resenting Mori because he hated her success over his.

>> No.41258975

>>41249026
Seasonal depression had a lot to fight against this year. Hopefully it has suffered a resounding defeat

>> No.41258983

>>41257770
this is an interesting article but I think the examples it uses of people like nate silver or other "journalists" is a resentment that has always been there for that class of people, just with nowhere to voice it and doesn't really apply to the rest of the thesis. small time podcast hosts or people like mori with a few million followers getting what is basically parasocial hatred are so far apart from some guy who works at NYT actually experiencing negativity for the first time in their career. basically I think its correct but don't compare beltway dipshits getting shit on to someone like mori or other artists wearing their hearts on their sleeve and getting torn down for it.

>> No.41259332

>>41257770
generic "success breeds jealousy" thesis with blots of commie talking points, please do not post shit like this again, do not pass go, do not collect 200$
also trying to reduce all reasons to dislike someone to one easily explainable one is just faggy in general

>> No.41259573

>>41257770
I didn't read it, but the comment the author made saying he's gonna ban people for a month if they question the importance of his article is funny.

>> No.41259774

>>41259573
It's an extraordinary common shitpost he's been dealing with.

>> No.41259781

>>41255622
Kiaras probably leaving this weekend dude

>> No.41259833

>>41259332
Physician, heal thyself.

>> No.41259843

>>41259781
>might
It's just hopium man.

>> No.41260065

>>41259781
It’s unfortunate they couldn’t do more, but I think Kiara is going to be back probably as frequently as Mori hops over to America so there will be plenty of chances. Plus Mori said she had a spare room that and that could definitely become a guest room once she clears the boxes.

>> No.41261566

A lot of the girls are hinting at coming back to japan in march probably for holofes, could we finally have holo house with moris new place?

>> No.41261628

>>41261566
Hopefully.

>> No.41262024

>>41261566
I want to hear all the girls fawning over Tutu

>> No.41262131
File: 36 KB, 612x408, skeleton-businessman-worked-to-death-in-office[1].jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Morb...can we please get solo stream this week that isn't at 5 am or 6 am this week......

>> No.41262257
File: 130 KB, 1280x884, kiara_calls_you_pathetic_by_seaneonaeon_devm1g7-fullview.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>41262131
>Day shift PST beat

>> No.41262298

>>41262131
Good chance the sponsor stream will be at a normal time tonight.

>> No.41262549

>>41262298
She said it would be the same time during the cat house building stream

>> No.41262610
File: 766 KB, 1176x678, Gigglemesh.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>41262131
>he isn't an ESTchad

>> No.41262631

>>41262549
Really? fuck I must of missed when she said that. Most her sponsors are ar ~7-9pm PST normally. The counterside one was the only middle of the night one I remember.

>> No.41263048

>>41262610
>All the ESTvirgins bitching about an afternoon JST stream

Working an abnormal schedule is the best way to enjoy Mori's streams.

>> No.41263273

>>41249470
are you referring to tweets? because tweets are literally not talking

>> No.41263738

>Mori reserved Tutu at the Cat Store
A cat store is such an insanely foreign concept to me.

>> No.41263805

>>41263738
She probably meant pet shop but was being le quirky girl

>> No.41263944

>>41263805
It's Japan, they might have places specifically for cats.

>> No.41263962

>>41263805
Could have been a breeding cattery.

>> No.41263991

>>41263738
Is it normal to buy a kitten from a pet shop? With dogs you're strongly encouraged to go to a breeder.

>> No.41264113

>>41263991
Japan seems really weird when it comes to pets from bits and pieces I've heard. Where I live pet stores only have shelter animals and if you want a specific breed you go directly to the breeders.

>> No.41264195

>>41263991
It depends on what you're looking for I guess. I adopted a domestic shorthair from the local humane society for $80 but if you're looking for any specific pure breed you're probably gonna be paying a lot more from an actual breeder.

>> No.41264478

>Kiara was originally supposed to come over to help her build the tower, but she needed to do dance practice
>stream where Kiara meets Tutu might occur however
Damn is Kiara really gonna be in Japan for that long? She has her own cats she needs to get back to lmao. Also if she really does get Tutu a companion I get the impression she's going to go to Kiara for advice a hell of a lot more.

>> No.41264555

>>41264478
From my understanding, Kiara's leaving Japan soon and coming back in like March

>> No.41264574

how devastated would mori be if she let tutu die

>> No.41264638

>>41253241
>No Reach Out To The Truth

>> No.41264681

>>41264574
What is wrong with you?

>> No.41264695

>>41264681
>new ip
What do you think?

>> No.41264728
File: 971 KB, 1993x2609, 1625799055541.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>41257770
I wish I could write like this. Never had a need or desire to write essays and "opine" but I just like reading people's well-thought-out rants and I wish I had a bran that could put decent thoughts to paper. But instead all I get is REAPER SEX UWWAAA

>> No.41264776

>>41264574
>how sad would mori be in the face of extreme personal tragedy
Very. Duh

>> No.41264817

>>41264681
Her cries bring out a lot of emotion and I feel tingles in my spine. Not that I enjoy her cries, but I like to feel sad sometimes too. She has been really happy recently.

>> No.41264815
File: 83 KB, 1080x1110, 1671420234065337.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>41264574
How devastated would this anon be if I blasted a load of cum into his mother's womb?

>> No.41264944

>>41263738
My last cat is from a rescue that deals almost exclusively in abandoned and stray cats. Their dog house is way smaller, and yes, you can "reserve" a cat to meet with and see if you get along before adopting. He's fucking stupid. The worlds biggest idiot in fact.

>> No.41264964

>>41264728
I always like his writing, even when I don't agree with him.

>> No.41265020 [DELETED] 

how devastated would mori be if i take a shit in my own pants

>> No.41265067

>>41264728
It all boils down to outlining your work before writing down full paragraphs. It helps with creating flow. It even helps with things like writefagging. You need a game plan.

>> No.41265092

>>41265020
uh oh....

>> No.41265119

>>41265020
>you do you my man

>> No.41265141

>>41264574
timecat...

>> No.41265146

>>41265067
That makes sense, I don't do much if any personal writing myself but when I have to do stuff for classes the hardest part is getting started. Once I've figured out what angle I wanna come at it from I can shit out a couple pages in an hour if I really need to.

>> No.41265152

>>41265020
my man shidden!!!

>> No.41265167
File: 1.11 MB, 1786x3299, 1668838509813305.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Sometimes I'm jealous of you deadbeats.
You guys get a stream of unending content, songs, streams and communication with your oshi across the board. 2022 was literally THE time to be a deadbeat and it's looking like it'll be an even better 2023. Mori is a hard worker, I'll never deny that. She's worked her ass off to gain everything she has.
I just wish we had something similar, you know?

>> No.41265216
File: 115 KB, 802x1073, 1639268357445.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>41265167
ganbatte endoskeletal friend

>> No.41265277

>>41265167
I miss gura too. I hope she's doing well.

>> No.41265278
File: 149 KB, 402x264, 1644169611086.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>41265216
*exoskeletal, fuck

>> No.41265308

>>41265167
I hope Goob will get better and come back soon.

>> No.41265316
File: 258 KB, 1602x2048, 1641543195452.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>41265167
Stay strong Chumbud, hope Gumbo gets better soon and slides right into her groove when she comes back.

>> No.41265337
File: 115 KB, 308x397, 1673100469374182.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Mori going "heeeeh" everytime she did something irreverent in Kuukiyomi continues to live in my head. It makes me want to bend her over the cat tower and fuck her nonstop and impregnate her.

>> No.41265350

>>41265167
I feel for you Chumbud. Hope 2023 is better for your oshi then 2022.

>> No.41265351
File: 186 KB, 1200x1148, 1670780306959.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>41265167
Gura is a wonderful, talented girl too. I'm not too up to date on the info, but I think she had a bit of a tough year in 2022 with health and stuff, but here's to 2023 being Gura's year. I hope she makes more orisongs!

>> No.41265379

>>41265337
Same. Bratty reaper.

>> No.41265431

>>41265167
I’m just going to assume this is a falseflag but in case it isn’t I believe Gura will get better. It’s my opinion that her erratic schedule was her truing ro push through and pretend nothing was wrong and now she’s finally taking the steps to get treated. I did the same thing when I was diagnosed with ulcerative Colitis until I had to admit that being within 1 minute of a toilet at all times wasn’t practical.

>> No.41265449

>>41265167
I fully believe 4th fes will be Goomba's big comeback, would be a great way for her to return and shine

>> No.41265485

>>41265167
There isnt a chumbud who actually writes like this

>> No.41265621

>>41265167
I hate that I can't take this 100% seriously since chumbuds are by far the most falseflagged fanbase. If true though, ganbatte

>> No.41265657

>>41265485
there are, you just dont see it through all the absolutely horrible ones

>> No.41265710

>>41265485
I don't like going in /ggg/. Most of them are a strange bunch. You guys are cool though.
>>41265351
She is, and I hope she recovers well wherever she is. That's all I can really ask for. I'm glad Mori is enjoying the collabs she's been doing so far too. I think they've been great.

>> No.41265728

>>41265621
So were we for a long time. Besides there's no harm in wishing someone to get better.

>> No.41265755

>>41257770
The internet is an interesting beast. It feels so vast but so tiny at the same time, a big part of that is because while billions browse the net, billions do not have accounts and comment on websites and such, many people just browse.
This is why you always see the same faces under moris tweets, and shoveling the same drivel.

>> No.41265776

>>41265167
I get you but Goomy cute

>> No.41265829

>>41265621
Whether it's serious or not. I still sincerely hope that Gura gets better.

>> No.41265904

>Mori put the stairs of the cat tower on backwards
I want to mansplain building furniture to Mori so bad I used to build the furniture in the back at Hobby Lobby AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaa

>> No.41266098

>>41264638
She said she prefers the Golden battle theme

>> No.41266295

Zutomayo really watched her members stream? And they will collab soon?

>> No.41266369

>>41266295
>Acane heard Mori say all those mushy things about Ina and Kiara
>Will now redouble her efforts in fucking Mori.

>> No.41266432

>>41253241
No Whims of Fate or Beneath the Mask?

>> No.41266514

>>41266295
>Doesn't follow her on Twitter
>Was at the last member stream

>> No.41266542

>"this definitely isn't long enough,"
Building streams are fun lmao

>> No.41266617

>>41265167
I'm sure she will be back soon.

>> No.41266665

>>41266514
she replied quickly to mori's Ginger tweet

>> No.41266696

>>41266514
They unfollowed everyone except Zutomayo accounts for some reason. Aca-ne seems to use the main one as a personal account as well so it's kinda odd.

>> No.41266731

>>41266369
>In fucking Mori
IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN ME

>> No.41266785

>>41266696
probably management asking her to cool off

>> No.41267035

>>41253241
>Fate is in Our Hands
>Light Up the Fire in the Night
I don't know these two. Iwatodai Dorm would also probably sound weird in karaoke. I'd rather Throw Away Your Mask, No More What Ifs, and Nevermore. GROOVY or When The Moon's Reaching Out Stars would also be good.

>> No.41267093

>>41266369
Was the Kira Killa mv about her experience at the mori concert?

>> No.41267291

>>41253241
What's that one IRyS song that sounds like it's from the P3 soundtrack?

>> No.41267387
File: 178 KB, 850x658, Sweet Sea Goombus [sound=https%3A%2F%2Ffiles.catbox.moe%2Fzvsclw.mp3].jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>41265167
Stay strong, chumbuddy. Here, have a Goombus soundpost to ease your pain.

>> No.41267530

>>41267035
light the fire up in the night is from persona q and has both a p3 and p4 version depending on which MC you chose to play as, the p3 one rules

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcR9bXY3s8Q

>> No.41267969
File: 44 KB, 500x523, 1630400781106.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>41267530
When is Mori supposed to breathe in this?

>> No.41267998

>>41267969
She's been training

>> No.41268060

>>41261566
I feel like they'll have their own separate living places desu. If only as a plan B.
But hopefully the new place can be a useful HQ for off collabs.

>> No.41268297

>Mori tries to reach for something when attaching legs to cat tower
>"AH! prickly on my chest!"
Oh dammit now I'm wondering what she's wearing

>> No.41268377

>>41263738
>Mori pre-ordered Tutu but didn't get the Cowboy hat bonus

Fucking CatStop!

>> No.41268418

>Mori really felt it when the doctors sliced her open and stuck the camera
>it hurt more than she thought it would
Damn that local anesthetic never seems to live up to it's namesake.

>> No.41268448

>>41268297
probally a light t-shirt /w no bra calm down deadbeats. Those hoodies she normally weapons probally would of protected her.

>> No.41268558

>>41267969
The P4 version is a bit slower and more "pop"
https://youtu.be/jGGLsdSW9JI

>> No.41268596

>>41268418
It's entirely up to the doctor. I've had doctors that only care to make the pain not unbearable and I've had others that 100% make sure you feel nothing. Making sure you feel nothing costs more money, takes more time and takes longer to wear off so lots go for stuff closer to the first option.

>> No.41269206

>>41265710
Low effort larp

>> No.41269454

>>41267093
Probably...Worrying that she was able to tell that Mori was burned out shortly after that concert and made a whole song and MV about how cool it would be if a fan were to re-inspire her, and then if fucking worked

>> No.41269518

>>41269206
They aren't wrong. The last time I was there everyone was a nazi.

>> No.41269835

>Acane is a fucking member
>Mori would like to do another stream with them
Absolutely wild timeline we're in. I really hope they sell a Blu-Ray with the performance featuring Mori in it.

>> No.41269931

>>41269835
>I really hope they sell a Blu-Ray with the performance featuring Mori in it.
They are afaik, but idk how hard it will be to get it outside of japan

>> No.41269934

>>41269835
Imagine her randomly just showing up in a member's stream

>> No.41269994

>>41269934
>Deadbeats, next member stream will be another collab karaoke from the new house!
>this one will be a bit special though

>> No.41270073

>>41269931
CDJapan has their most recent Live Performance Blu-Ray, it should be relatively easy to get unless CDJapan isn't a reliable service to your country.

>> No.41270636

>Mori considering streaming over her break cause she has Persona 3 perms
I'm ready for Persona 3. I know next to nothing about that game, while Persona 5 was seemingly cultural bomb that permeated through the entire "otaku" space.

>> No.41270806

>>41270636
This turns my bones to dust.

It's a good game with a very powerful story. I like 4 a lot better though.

>> No.41271011

>>41270636
well what I don't get is she's going on a travel break days after invasive ankle surgery. If her foot doesnt hurt and shes good to walk everywhere then its fine but I have to imagine its not a good idea to walk on a freshly operated ankle

>> No.41271126 [DELETED] 

>>41271011
my bet is that the trip was planned for much longer than the doctor's visit and she's just pulling a (excuse my choice of term) Karen and going "well, I ain't gonna cancel it now, with everything ready!"

>> No.41271213

>>41269518
Damn, sounds rad

>> No.41271350

That Cat Tower stream was really cozy, shame Kiara couldn't make it. The pocket wifi somewhat working enough for a two hour stream was also a big surprise, even with the issues. Manifesting good energy for Tutu's arrival.

>> No.41271565 [DELETED] 

Vshojofag here, are deadbeat goslings happy finding out that CdawgVA was gay for kissing a dude?

>> No.41271606
File: 290 KB, 516x680, TheExtendedUniverse[sound=files.catbox.moe%2Fxnkrx4.ogg].webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Miori NEW cover:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1NBYtUtxBY

>> No.41271703

>>41271565
I dont think any of us have thought about him for over a year now

>> No.41271718

>>41271565
I for one don't give a shit for eceleb gossip and would prefer you to not bring it here
Mousey's orisong is cute tho

>> No.41271725
File: 426 KB, 625x1000, Mori Mori Moonlight[sound=files.catbox.moe%2Fief68a.m4a][sound=files.catbox.moe%2Fcsf2ra.m4a].png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.41271848

>>41271011
Google tells me "camera in the ankle surgery" recovery time is 3-5 days if you don't do hard labor as your occupation. She'll be fine if she hasn't had any issues already, especially since her break isn't for another few days.

>> No.41271915

>>41271565
I cant believe he would cheat on mousey like that

>> No.41271939
File: 1.27 MB, 908x920, 1665023172282.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

any drawfriends drawing along with MumIna?

>> No.41271963

>>41271848
oh thats good news then, hope she has a good time especially if she doesnt have to worry about healing

>> No.41272285

>>41271565
I know nothing about this. It's whatever. I hope he's happy regardless

>> No.41272377

>>41271565
not that I give a shit but hasn't this guy been openly bi forever

>> No.41272380

From JP tweets, this is the song that Calli joined ZTMY for after Kira Killer. It seems like they really liked her on it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUwaudw8ht0

>> No.41272450

>>41271565
The only people who care about him any more are shit stirrers. He did give off gay energy though if he actually is. I've seen several regular streamers lately do gay stuff while supposedly being straight.

>> No.41272568

>>41272380
Oh that's cool. Hopefully Mori does it in a Karaoke if she's allowed too. I'm sure Arc-ne would have no issues with giving her the instrumentals.

>> No.41272644

>>41271565
Kissing a guy doesn't automatically make you gay

>> No.41273649 [SPOILER] 
File: 489 KB, 957x1706, file.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>41272568
>arc-ne

>> No.41273728

>>41271565
He's always been too white for Mori to see him as a sexual prospect.

>> No.41273740

>>41272644
ur gay and thats ok

>> No.41273888

>>41273649
I think Ope and Neco Arc should kiss

>> No.41274053

>>41273740
i do love dick

>> No.41274152

>>41274053
Girl or boy dick?

>> No.41274762

>>41274152
girl dick mostly but both are fine

>> No.41275853

>>41273740
It’s called being curious rwvxx

>> No.41276326
File: 310 KB, 1200x1200, oldbeat.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>41270636
I played the original persona on the PS1, when they turned a character into a black kid and change everyones hair color, the music was also more SMT like and less Persona like.
Perhaps its time to crumble into dust...

>> No.41276616

>>41274762
Futa has always been a weird turn off for me, I like traps and I like girls with strap-ons but futa is kind of gross

>> No.41276851

>>41276616
I like futa but traps turn me off bigly. Strapons are all right

>> No.41276964
File: 3 KB, 125x125, 1674054475135578s[1].jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Rewatching the MERA MERA MV, I'm now noticing the smudges on the camera and I can't unsee them

>> No.41277251

>>41276964
Yeah, I was probably done to make it "grittier" and "more street". I hope future MVs don't go in that direction.

>> No.41277397

>>41276616
Im fine with futa as long as the dick isnt some monstrocity that could kill a normal human.

>> No.41277450

>>41277397
nah, that's the best part

>> No.41277679

>>41277397
Something is inherently more disgusting in a small tranny futa penis

>> No.41278742

>>41271725
has mori ever sang this

>> No.41278910

>>41278742
Nope

>> No.41279139

>>41278910
cringe

>> No.41279552

>>41276326
the original Persona 1 also had quite arguably the worst world map that was ever created in the history of video games and it's a fucking miracle it managed to even get a sequel.

>> No.41279814

>>41279552
I KNOW, I never got very far in it.

>> No.41280836

https://twitter.com/hakosbaelz/status/1615921079494795265
Bae isn't doing something with Mori FYI

>> No.41281003

>>41280836
they hate each other oh nooooooooo

>> No.41281334
File: 546 KB, 1536x2048, 1673754306245590.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

kakkoi

>> No.41282534

Mori doko
Frame doko

>> No.41282566
File: 240 KB, 805x482, 1673101564221852.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>41281334
no she's boke!

>> No.41282758

>>41282534
isn't this the week where she goes on break?

>> No.41282930

>>41282758
She's got a stream planned for the same time as yesterday's was. P3 sponsored one. Mori might play it over her break if she really gets a hankering for it.

>> No.41283772 [DELETED] 

>>41280836
oof bae after that bad performance last night you're about to get mogged again by p3 stream

>> No.41283815 [DELETED] 

>>41283772
kys

>> No.41284128
File: 1 KB, 124x124, meebi.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Meeb?

>> No.41284205
File: 46 KB, 310x440, 1631068845939.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>41284128
squeeb

>> No.41284227
File: 396 KB, 10000x10000, mipipi4x4.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>41284128

>> No.41284229
File: 225 KB, 865x776, 1661137845925.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>41284205
no squeebing deadbeat

>> No.41284237
File: 485 KB, 790x654, 1613341033554.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>41284205
no?

>> No.41284255
File: 818 KB, 480x480, VT_Moment#37[sound=files.catbox.moe%2F7chcj9.ogg].webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>41284229

>> No.41284284
File: 742 KB, 10000x10000, meepoo.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>41284227
nice

>> No.41284446
File: 998 KB, 1000x1000, 1636665193760.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I miss..

>> No.41284494
File: 2.35 MB, 320x264, 1647616649241.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>41284446
I miss the days back when

>> No.41284499
File: 2.85 MB, 620x720, Don't Squeeb [sound=files.catbox.moe%2Fmvubko.webm].webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>41284446

>> No.41284660
File: 933 KB, 1000x1000, 1639188727942.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>41284494
>>41284499
MY MORI....

>> No.41284671

You saplings really can't help yourselves, huh? You're lucky you're so cute.

>> No.41284704
File: 812 KB, 1280x720, _You fucking bitch. [sound=https%3A%2F%2Ffiles.catbox.moe%2Field8t.mp4].webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>41284660

>> No.41284739
File: 223 KB, 850x1133, 1655212406974.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Does Mori activate her almonds or is she just not with it?

>> No.41284748
File: 711 KB, 800x800, 1639491015346.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>41284704
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

>> No.41284980
File: 68 KB, 640x282, Dead Hours[sound=files.catbox.moe%2Fzdwpps.mp3].png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

So what're we up to tonight, debbies?

>> No.41285035

>>41284980
Watching some Ryan George videos I missed. He funny.

>> No.41285045
File: 80 KB, 479x620, 1614268403097.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>41284980
I'm about to go to bed

>> No.41285158

>>41284980
Just finished the demo for One Piece Odyssey. Seems better than I was expecting so far, might grab it on sale.

>> No.41285534

>>41284739
Her mom definitely does

>> No.41285671
File: 3.62 MB, 2408x3508, 1664427605391077.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>41285534
Epic and Based Mama

>> No.41285768
File: 233 KB, 493x565, coolskeleton9.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>41284980
alone at work in my graveyard shift about to play mtx mototrax

>> No.41285822

>>41284980
playing a lot of yugioh because I'm still salty about scrubbing out of YCS

>> No.41285960

>>41284980
watching a video on what's the goop in a lava lamp it's just regular ass candle wax

>> No.41286004

>>41285960
>Spoiler
That doesn't actually change anything but it's a little disappointing for some reason.

>> No.41286151
File: 595 KB, 595x748, KAKKOI TO KAWAII Mori Calliope Reaper Rapper 3d outfit.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>pessimistic about Sinderella being any good
>finally listen to it
>I fucking love it
Forgive me for doubting you, Mori

>> No.41286232

>>41286151
Just now giving it a listen? Been busy or something?

>> No.41286399
File: 487 KB, 1100x1000, I just wanna grill for god's sake mori calliope.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>41286232
Really listened to it last week. It takes me a long ass time to get around to listening/watching shit sometimes, even if I'm really excited for it. I guess I have to be in the right mood/mindset. I was also kind of scared because the preview/XFD made it sound kinda mediocre.

>> No.41286411

>>41286151
goddamn it's been a month dead beat were you that hesitant?

>> No.41286527

>>41286399
Autism.

>> No.41286594
File: 96 KB, 277x296, visible autism.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>41286527
I mean, I shitpost on 4chan, I'm not gonna pretend I'm normal.

>> No.41287091 [DELETED] 
File: 43 KB, 461x738, 84213E38-20ED-49D0-B4AE-64AB8595FFF2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>41248495
Somehow I have last a full day without being banned! And tomorrow is my Friday
Plus mori plays persona 3 soon?? I heard. What a life!
I’d like to thank my momma, morig , shout-out to my homie gura. Shoutout infinity yall alright! Janny can suck my dick !! Thank you all.

>> No.41287109 [DELETED] 
File: 402 KB, 679x445, 1669740693459.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

https://files.catbox.moe/4o1wq2.mp4
What did she mean by this?

>> No.41287168

Oh you know exactly . What ya gonna do bout it?

>> No.41287247

>>41287091
>[Deleted]
he flew too close to the sun...

>> No.41287324
File: 122 KB, 827x1568, 1673705661984470.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.41287419
File: 45 KB, 827x1713, 40261228-ECA5-48CD-B699-94DF02906ECB.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

It was inevitable

>> No.41287430
File: 284 KB, 2196x1556, the everyday life you take for granted will one day crumble korone hololive sad.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>41287324
Pictures from this angle are always bittersweet for me because they remind me of the night I got my first kiss, loopy off post wisdom teeth removal meds, resting my head on my ex gf's lap (from before we were dating).

>> No.41287523

>>41285960
Damn, you just made me rewatch the whole Technology Connections video on lava lamps.

>> No.41287560

>>41287091
anon...

>> No.41287574

>doing Kiara VoD reps before bed
>she goes on a rant about how she sometimes checks the twitter accounts of long time fans and gets a little salty sometimes when they add other Vtuber's oshi marks to their username
At the end Kiara made it seem like she was just doing a bit, but I'm not too sure it was all jokes lmao. Either way the way she went about it was kind of cute. I wonder how much of this sort of thing Mori does. With how much she likes to scroll the apps there's no way she doesn't get at the very least a little curious. Glad I use a different name across my accounts.

>> No.41287584

>>41287523
That dude is great, I love his stuff.

>> No.41287631

>>41287523
that's the video I watched it kept popping up in my recommended

>> No.41287676

>>41287247
>>41287560
wh-what was it?

>> No.41287688
File: 2.25 MB, 2894x4093, 1648158170590.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I hope Mori does a cover with Kronii one day. Duet cover of something like this would be perfect
https://youtu.be/96yO-kxufVY

>> No.41287702 [DELETED] 
File: 43 KB, 875x175, icarus.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>41287676

>> No.41287729

>>41251814
WTF man! That's a fat man in his underpants dancing around filming himself playing with the kittens! Nobody wants to see his exhibitionism!

>> No.41287859 [DELETED] 

>>41287676
screencaps of the RM saying "nig" and the shit twitter been trying to get taking off of that Scarface watch along where she almost says nigga

>> No.41287887

>>41287859
wrong deleted post dummy

>> No.41287909

somehow I have a feeling Mori would love this place
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JFf8jAYttc

>> No.41288296

>>41287909
I love the kitty cats

>> No.41288298

Wait, if Mori is streaming from her apartment for the P3P stream and is streaming late into the night, how will she get home to the house?

>> No.41288337

>>41288298
I don't understand this question. Mori will use a mode of transportation like train or car.

>> No.41288400

>>41288298
likely a train, perhaps a car

>> No.41288443

>>41287702
How petty lmao

>> No.41288478
File: 4.00 MB, 498x370, godzilla-flying.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>41288298

>> No.41288507

>>41288400
She mentioned driving a car when she was on that island. It's possible she has a car now.

>> No.41288528

>>41286527
No, he has a point. It took me a day off to sit down and listen to Sinderella. There's a difference between "listening" and actually listening to music and it as a whole.

>> No.41288579
File: 184 KB, 858x1200, 1669015007095822.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.41288614

>>41285960
>>41287523
Big Clive Dot Comchads wwa??

>> No.41288632

>>41288298
by riding a dead beat cycle of course

>> No.41288677
File: 730 KB, 2000x3000, 20230111_183048.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>41288579

>> No.41288733

tits too big

>> No.41288797 [DELETED] 
File: 102 KB, 1044x226, 1653156158850.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

https://files.catbox.moe/4o1wq2.mp4
What did she mean by this?

>> No.41288819

>>41288733
I forgot which vchuubas (probably) have some kind of breast expansion fetish because they get fatter and fatter tiddies with every new model/update

>> No.41288867

>>41288797
okey dokey fuck off

>> No.41288874

>>41288614
His videos can get repetitive. Only so many LED light bulbs with capacitive droppers I can see torn down. He does take apart some cool stuff sometimes and finds interesting lighting solutions.

>> No.41288899
File: 662 KB, 1280x720, 1648364708677.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>41288867
but why tho

>> No.41288919
File: 2.21 MB, 1920x1080, go back[sound=files.catbox.moe%2F9vrnqj.mp3].webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>41288899

>> No.41288950

stop replying to him, he is not going to stop, ignore him

>> No.41288961

>>41288819
fauna

>> No.41288981
File: 122 KB, 850x1332, __mori_calliope_hololive_and_1_more_drawn_by_o22no__sample-b2185d36298b8500072e97e5bdbe3f0b.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>41288733

>> No.41289016

>>41288337
>>41288400
Won't the trains shutdown before she ends the stream?

>> No.41289036

>>41288961
>cowkini arc
Honestly find it so fascinating that there are women that are into the whole "being a cow"/cowprint aesthetic, when being called a "cow" is such a common insult betwen w*men

>> No.41289050

>>41288632
Yeah, me

>> No.41289068

>>41289016
If chat's down for it, Mori won't complain. We can just kick it together until the first train.

>> No.41289074

>>41289016
Then she can take a taxi. Fascinating concept, I know.

>> No.41289091

>>41288874
I remember Aqua noticed her breasts were getting larger with every new outfit and fan art from her papa. I wonder if anything greater came from that or if it just remained an amusing observation.

>> No.41289093

>>41289016
Despite being one of the most advanced cities in the world, Tokyo has a lack of late-night public transport options. In fact, the trains end their service around 1am and only resume at about 4.30am

I think she's gonna be fine if she doesn't stream till 1 am

>> No.41289126

>>41289091
...what

>> No.41289138

>>41289068
sexiest thing she's ever said

>> No.41289140

>>41289093
Well she's starting at 11PM and said she's planning on streaming "late into the night"

>> No.41289185
File: 155 KB, 960x540, 1673239377107710.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Fuck! I forgot to meep my morp!

>> No.41289208

>>41289140
Ok what if she sleeps at her old apartment or gets a taxi? I don't understand what the problem is.

>> No.41289217

>>41289185
I really should watch tWfM, it looks like it finally picked up.

>> No.41289226
File: 60 KB, 229x294, Meepi.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>41289185
Your a fool

>> No.41289252

>>41289091
Aqua is a growing girl! That's all there is to it.

>> No.41289465

https://twitter.com/kzzrttt/status/1510015900400992264
shits kinda fucked up yo

>> No.41289737

>>41289036
It think it's a compliment to fertility, not so much the "large" aspect

>> No.41289791
File: 239 KB, 368x432, clean it up janny[sound=https%3A%2F%2Ffiles.catbox.moe%2Fw5fi6r.mp4].webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.41289922

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywC-lPi-FGo&ab_channel=MoriCalliopeCh.hololive-EN

>> No.41289970

dang she's not starting till midnight jst, really gonna be playing late into the night

>> No.41289971

>>41289922
>Just in time for breakfast
LETS RIDE!

>> No.41289980
File: 1.75 MB, 1920x1080, 1625707574911.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>41289922
Yay! Mori!

>> No.41289990 [DELETED] 
File: 145 KB, 1280x720, maxresdefault[1].jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

https://twitter.com/moricalliope/status/1615978213649547264

>> No.41290066

So This isn’t actually persona 3? Welp

>> No.41290072

>>41289990
>https://twitter.com/moricalliope/status/1615978213649547264
>this tweet doesn't exist

>> No.41290074

ATLUS VIDEOGAME COMPANY
https://twitter.com/Atlus_West/status/1615978881777037313

>> No.41290083

>>41290066
Anon?

>> No.41290122

How many days since the begging stream?

>> No.41290158

>>41290083
I read it’s menu based? U can’t walk around? Or Is it exactly like persona 3 on ps2

>> No.41290169

I'm forgetting but has calli said she's ever played portable or just the ps2 version?

>> No.41290190

How happy is Calli right now.

>> No.41290193

>>41290122
Dunno but she should do a rebroadcast of it

>> No.41290205 [DELETED] 

>>41290158
It’s still the full game debatably with more content because of the female protagonist option. Also the battles are still 3d

>> No.41290219

>>41290122
December 3rd 2020 seems the be the date

>> No.41290249

>>41290158
They basically gutted the over world, you just have the different locations and dots signifying different characters. I don't even remember if they have the in-game cutscenes intact.

>> No.41290252

>>41290190
>Hot a house
>Getting a cat
>Zutomayo concert
>Official ATLUS sponsorship
>Upcoming concert
>Got to hang out with other Holomems
>More Holomem activities coming up with FES
A bit stressed but she seems very happy

>> No.41290273

>>41290190
>Got the house
>About to get Tutu
>Got to finally play P3P and getting paid no less

Astronomically happy

>> No.41290277
File: 549 KB, 1200x1200, 1639852681538.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>41290219
>>41290193
She played the long con and got away with it

>> No.41290306

>>41290249
Yeah I just looked up video , now you just click everywhere instead of actually walking .. better than nothing I guess atlass

>> No.41290374

>>41290306
Portable is the superior version only because you can actually manually control your fucking party in battle

>> No.41290403

>>41289922
fuckign yes, I'll actually be able to get some sleep before this stream.

>> No.41290442

>>41290374
FES has that, which is why people were clamoring for it

>> No.41290444

>>41290374
Actually it’s the superior version because your party actually get Social Links.

>> No.41290476

The question is female or male mc

>> No.41290682

I FUCKING LOVE TUTU AND I WANT TO ADOPT THIS CAT, START A FAMILY WITH THIS CAT, AND RAISE A SON WITH THIS CAT, A SON WHO’LL INHERIT OUR RESPECTIVE BEST TRAITS AND ATTRIBUTES BUT IS ALSO JUST AS MUCH OF A DUMB KITTEN AS HIS BEAUTIFUL CAT OF A MOTHER

>> No.41290703

>>41290476
Maybe female if not just for the hilariously lame way you can save one of the main characters from actually dying

>> No.41290781

>>41290442
FES does not have that.

>> No.41290795

>>41290682
DON'T FUCK THE CAT

>> No.41290815

>>41290074
she won...

>> No.41290905

>>41290074
I really wonder what she can't get away with at this point