[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/vt/ - Virtual Youtubers

View post   

File: 257 KB, 540x500, 1616862931712.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
38773383 No.38773383 [Reply] [Original]

>September 2020
Myth
>July 2021
Council
>July 2022
Tempus
>12/11/2022
still not any other gen
I seriously start to believe Tempus is actually EN3

>> No.38773432

>>38773383
Good. There are too many gens as it is.

>> No.38773472

I'm starting to think OP is always a faggot.

>> No.38773586

Did you rike it?

>> No.38774436

>>38773432
This
Mori and Kiara are enough
quality>quantity

>> No.38774537

>>38773432
>>38774436
If you’re trying to sabotage HoloEN and make it die, at least be subtle about it. I want HoloEN to die too, but at least I offer my good faith thoughts on what they should do to not die when I *am* talking about them.

>> No.38774947

>>38774537
Why do you want HoloEN to die schizo

>> No.38775072

>>38773383
>Tempus is actually EN3
EN management is doing everything to make it true, because they are bunch of Nijifags trying to destroy Hololive from inside.

>> No.38778474

>>38773383
based

>> No.38778534

>>38773383
Council was August

>> No.38778584

And we are supposed to care because...?

>> No.38778713

>>38778534
>Myth was in September
>Council was in August
>Irys and Tempus were in July
EN4 for June 2023?

>> No.38779124

>>38773383
They are not a hololive gen but they did expect us to be happy with them as the only english gen we got this year, clearly they wanted to integrate them into the hololive bubble and have a coed culture on the EN side, it failed spectacularly and they pulled on the breaks after realising that barely anybody wanted that.
Major management fuck up that has done a lot of damage to holoEN just by virtue of there being no new blood until probably mid 2023.

>> No.38779198

>>38773383
>Tempus is actually EN3
always has been

>> No.38779572
File: 458 KB, 768x768, 1670793972772.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>38773383
There'll definitely be another EN gen by the first two months of 2023, or else there'll be no way of having a mandated 4th Fes watchalong if all currently active chuubas are taking part of it.

Also don't forget, HoloJP's 4th gen debuted very much around Christmas of 2019.

>> No.38780260
File: 2.55 MB, 498x498, 1753375130462519.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>38779572
>We'll get EN3 in September!
It doesn't happen.
>Wait, no, October! September is Myth's month, so it makes sense that we get EN3 in October!
Doesn't happen.
>Wait, wait, no, November will be when we get EN3! trust me!
Still not happening.
That's pretty much cope at this point, anon, just accept it already.

>> No.38780269

>>38779124
>it failed spectacularly and they pulled on the breaks after realising that barely anybody wanted that.
They only place saying that is this board.

>> No.38780767

>>38773383
What a bad fucking deal we had this year....

>> No.38780792

>>38780269
Clearly not as not even reddit is accepting of tempus as a substitute for EN3, Fauna has outright said on stream why are you skipping a gen when chat was talking about EN4 and Moona has talked about an all girls discord group for setting up EN/ID collabs.
Also collabs between holoEN and tempus have stopped entirely and I doubt they ever go back to the frequency they were at in the first few weeks, I expect the amount of mixed collabs going forward to more resemble the JP side which is how it should have been from the beginning.

This board may be the only ones screeching about it due to the anonymity but none of the hololive girls fanbases are exactly clamouring for more tempus collabs, and you can see for yourself the proportion of hololive viewers that actually watch Tempus.
Tempus themselves didn't fail spectacularly, they are doing very well as a stars gen but the experiment to integrate them into hololive really did.

>> No.38781438

>>38779572
ID3 is going to do the 4th fes watchalong

>> No.38781537

>>38774537
who cares

>> No.38781917

>>38773383
Blame nijiniggers and smaller corpo fags for basically killing the EN market.

>> No.38782295

>>38781917
Killing the EN market? If it weren't for the small corpos, there would be no hope left for EN. If anything, you should blame cover for being so slow on EN3 and letting good talent slip away to the small corpos.

>> No.38782297

>>38779198
You mispealed never btw.
>>38780269
The only place saying that is the absence of any collab between live and stars for quite some time now, and even the half hiden intention of stars who refuse collab now.

>> No.38782350

>>38780792
>Be Fauna
>Won't talk about homos because worried about her paychecks (justified btw)
>see EN4 talks
>expecting her to say "haha yea... EN4"
Even when hating Homos, you need to read the room.

>> No.38782552

>>38780792
I was there when Tempus was announced. It was very common for people to make fun of /vt/ by repeating the refrain “you can just skip the collabs”.
The only people who may have been shocked that this was happening might have been the male collabers themselves. And even then, it might not have been nearly so much an issue if the girls just streamed.
I seriously think that it was how transparently more comfortable around Tempus Kronii and Mori and Ame seemed to be compared to around other HoloEN members that turned people off. Sure, they don’t “owe” anything to the viewers, but that’s not why most people watched Hololive in the first place.

>> No.38782706

>>38782552 (me)
By the way, what I meant to say with that anecdote was that even most of the subreddit didn’t really want HoloEN to become NijiEN light and didn’t expect it to. That was the basis of their mockery, that that sort of paranoia was ridiculous. There wasn’t exactly that active of a homobegging faction, even there. Everybody knew you just watched NijiEN for that kind of content.

>> No.38782768

>>38774947
Because I only watch small corpos and I’m sick of people acting like HoloEN is the same thing as EN vtubing when the difference in quality between HoloEN streams and non-Holo streams is nonexistent? I’d like to talk about my oshi without getting shit on for being a “shill”. Since this is nominally the board for talking about vtubers and all.

>> No.38783164

>>38782350
I don't know what you are trying to say with this post, if you want to be cynical sure it is because she doesn't want to lose gachi paypigs but the fact remains that neither the most popular girls in holoEN or the fans writ large accept tempus as a gen3 substitute and despite management pushing "holopro" unity for the first few weeks the strategy appears to have completely shifted now and they are keeping to themselves.
>>38782552
A lot of the problems would be fixed if the girls just streamed more yeah, if we had EN3 before tempus and the new blood motivated the girls, we had impromptu collabs and actual content to watch, the odd collab between hololive and tempus would not be nearly as much of an issue to most people, it is the fact that we got them instead of new girls at possibly the worst period of time for hololive streaming frequency that caused a lot of the bitterness.

>> No.38784276
File: 207 KB, 600x600, 1659261305553.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>38783164
>>38783164
It doesn't matter what the employees think about what is what in the company. And while the fan reception is the most important, there isn't a united front on either side where Cover can say "yea this isn't working". And the fact Tempus generates a nice revenue stream they weren't originally getting, even if its not Niji male level, is very good for a branch's inaugural gen so Cover has no reason to believe they made a mistake business wise.

Should Cover get a new girl gen out soon? Yes, Myth has only Mori and Kiara actively streaming while 2 are on hiatus and one is a flake with that RM tweet being a big redflag. Council is kind of doing ok but that graduation defiantly soured grapes for Cover to the point I believe that a """true""" EN3 (female) won't premiere for a long time. EN3 will get vetted very fucking hard to avoid the problems with Myth and Council and no surprise back horts and less than a year in graduations. And because of that, you are more likely to see an EN4 being StarsEN2 because they now have a good base of what to look for with a follow up and now have the likely hood of more prospects of quality coming to audition with Tempus' success, on top of men just generally being better about their work place habits and getting things done.

>> No.38784582

>>38784276
>and one is a flake with that RM tweet being a big redflag
Elaborate.

>> No.38784616
File: 155 KB, 512x512, 1654209804724.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>38784582

>> No.38785324

>It doesn't matter what the employees think
If they have a competent management structure it absolutely does matter what the talents think because if you put too much pressure on them to carry holoEN with no new blood in over a year it leads to the kind of situation we have now with one graduation, two on hiatus and one member seemingly completely burned out. I am sure that in this year of all years the girls would have appreciated new talents to shoulder some of the expectations of streams, and it probably would have motivated the rest of them like It did with myth when council debuted.
>fan reception is the most important, there isn't a united front on either side where Cover can say "yea this isn't working"
There isn't an outright revolt and yes Tempus are doing well if you evaluate them purely as a stars gen but that wasn't my point, all the good they have done in that area is cancelled out and then some if we got them at the expense of a new hololive gen so cover should absolutely consider it a mistake to have given them to us in lieu of EN3 but not that they exist in the first place.
>you are more likely to see an EN4 being StarsEN2
If that comes before the next hololive gen I will have lost all hope in cover, it is very likely 2023 is going to be the last year in holo for perhaps up to two members of Myth, watching holoEN limp on without more members any longer than early next year would be a tragedy and just hasten their decline, they need a strong EN3 before they lose ANY more members or it really might be over for holoEN.
>on top of men just generally being better about their work place habits and getting things done
Can't argue with that, I don't watch them much but they clearly have a level of unity and drive that the girls have not gotten close to in over two years, sad to see.

>> No.38785366

>>38785324
>>38784276
oops dropped your (You)

>> No.38785551

>>38782552
They don't owe us anything but we don't owe being mindless slaves to them either. They seem to assume they have some supernatural power that destroys all logic and personal desires over us but no, they really overestimate their pull on us actually and it is possible to piss off a ton of people and drive them off. The existence of there being some people who put up with shit they shouldn't (which is inevitable out of a sub base of millions, they are literally too big to completely fail) =/= everything is fine.

>> No.38785596
File: 3.92 MB, 2048x1509, 1669059803447990.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

The true EN3 is already streaming.

>> No.38785612
File: 1.08 MB, 800x997, 1638211314156.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Cover wants to debut council's outfits before releasing EN3. Trust the plan.

>> No.38785663

>>38774537
They didn't need to add males to kill HoloEN. The talents are killing HoloEN themselves by never streaming.

>> No.38785778

>>38785596
>Boring Korean twitch streamer
>Doesn't play retro games
>BF
>Walmart Gura
>Wants to be 'one of the boys'
Yeah, no.

>> No.38786015

>>38785663
Original anon who said that, I agree. Tempus wouldn’t have had any chance of even “killing HoloEN” except in deranged schizos’ heads if those other factors, especially the “never streaming” part, weren’t also true.

>> No.38786679

>>38784276
>EN3 will get vetted very fucking hard to avoid the problems with Myth and Council
You have no idea how unlikely this is to happen. Other than making the candidates have a goal after the Sana dud they won't be treated any different from the current HoloEN members and with how management is they'll most likely enter the same burn out state not long after debut. Tempus was outright forced on their first month to stream for only one hour, on a specific timeslot and in sequence to abuse the raiding feature, Vesper had to fight to be able to stream on his earlier timeslot and after that I believe both Magni and Axel mentioned their managers telling them to take as many breaks as possible. And yeah, it's the Holostars EN management, but what makes you think things aren't exactly the same for HoloEN considering how that branch at all times has at least 2 to 3 members MIA or on announced hiatuses? Not to mention how they actively go against most of the girls projects, are extremely incompetent at getting permissions and would rather have them mindlessly stream the same shit over and over than help them do something creative. HoloEN3's fate is no different than what happened to Myth and Council, the only good part of it is that with more girls the absences won't feel as bad and there's always the chance that they might find their own Kaela/Koyori, but unless those in charge are fired and Cover hires people who actually want to push HoloEN forward we'll see the same exact patterns. Even Tempus is already showing some early signs of it, I'm pretty sure closer to their first year anniversary we'll see a considerable decrease of their streaming frequency.

>> No.38786968

>>38785612
I will never trust the man who thinks Omega is doing a good job with HoloEN. They let hedgehog slip away, they both deserve a fate worse than death.

>> No.38786985

>>38785324
>If they have a competent management structure it absolutely does matter what the talents think
I was referring more in relation to Fauna's EN4 thing, which in the corporate scale, her opinion really means nothing as long as she is not doing Coco or Rushia levels of damage with said opinion (which Fauna isn't, she's doing basic CYA which is justified).
>if you put too much pressure on them to carry holoEN with no new blood in over a year it leads to the kind of situation we have now
>I am sure that in this year of all years the girls would have appreciated new talents to shoulder some of the expectations
I don't think for the most part the girls mind that the 3rd gen are males since they are trying to fill in the gaps in timeslots where the girls are not streaming. But I will agree in that the dropping consistency of the girls is not good for morale, which for the talents that don't want to collab with Tempus for whatever reason, reduces who they can collab with, and could get or may have already gotten isolated. Tempus like their JPs are free to collab outside the company without stigma so they will never have this problem, which is why I believe they were encouraged by management to do the Twitch takeover as a back up for them, but now blinded sided that both Ina and Ame decided to dip out for their reasons, management has nothing for the EN girls for the most part, which is kind of why I feel they felt a bit pressured to dip their feet with the ENxNiji collabs for Kiara and Pomu, but doesn't help for the others who don't speak JP like Kronii (kinda) who can jump to JP side.
>all the good they have done in that area is cancelled out and then some if we got them at the expense of a new hololive gen
I don't necessarily agree with this, mainly because of what I said before that Cover may be pressured to be much harder on a new female gen for EN. Remember that Tempus was already slotted in before Sana snap announced her graduation. They are no doubt scrambling on what to do for girls coming forward in which I believe that with Tempus success in the EN market in general, not just being a Stars gen, is why I feel they will push another male group. I could be wrong, but thats just my feeling. Maybe the Ina and Ame hiatus (and whatever is going on with Gura) will push them to try and expedite a female gen?
>If that comes before the next hololive gen I will have lost all hope in cover
It really all comes down to what they can pull together. The last thing you want is a ragtag 3rd female gen and it ends up being shit. Rather it stay longer in the over.

>> No.38787075

>>38786985 (me)
Rather it stay longer in the oven***

>> No.38787581

>>38778713
checks out

>> No.38787826
File: 132 KB, 512x256, COkAn7hVEAABwu8.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>38773383

>> No.38788073

>>38786985
>I was referring more in relation to Fauna's EN4 thing, which in the corporate scale, her opinion really means nothing as long as she is not doing damage with said opinion
>I don't think for the most part the girls mind that the 3rd gen are males ... which for the talents that don't want to collab with Tempus for whatever reason, reduces who they can collab with, and could get or may have already gotten isolated.
That is exactly my point and the reason why tempus instead of and not alongside EN3 is such a misstep, if the two most popular talents and IRyS, Mumei and Kiara have no intention of collabing with Tempus then regardless of their personal feelings about them existing the damage is done to hololives overall output and opportunities for collabs for those particular girls.
You say that tempus fills in the gaps in their timeslots but I will reiterate, the majority of hololive fans are not watching tempus streams no matter if they are filling in dead hours or not, you know what they would watch? New female talents streaming during those times, so when you make the argument that the girls wouldn't mind only getting males because they are filling in gaps in the streaming schedule it just doesn't hold much water imo, a new female gen would have fixed that problem far better and also reinvigorated hololive streams.
>It really all comes down to what they can pull together. The last thing you want is a ragtag 3rd female gen and it ends up being shit. Rather it stay longer in the oven
They have had over a year, unless they were ignoring female applicants this entire time how much longer does it need?

>> No.38788226

>>38785663
pretty much. council is holding the reins now functionally because Myth is basically just-Kiara in terms of reliable deliverer.

it's not even in the "hurr /vt/ is entitled for expecting top-tier pro streamers to stream" garbage pinning the blame on us. you don't call people entitled for being annoyed that media isn't there. if vtubers are basically peoples' netflix of daily entertainment, if your netflix is unexpectedly in a near-outage most of time you are going to get PISSED at the company.

also, youtube itself likes consistency and that utterly is what drives the algo. stop streaming in spurts and the algo will fucking drop you dead. people like gura and ame are not be rec'ed to randos anymore because they're fucking gone for week+ gaps. it is in both their and Cover's best interest for them to feed the algo and consistency is what does it. to get back into the algo's good graces they will need to do immense marathons of streams for days straight to maybe nudge back in.

>> No.38789993

>>38788073
Not to mention how Tempus won't have any impromptu collab on something like Minecraft, won't be part of any of the big Hololive events like SportsFes or the Mario Kart tournament and any big collab will need to be organized by Hololive. Only debuting them this year was a net negative for Hololive as a whole and they're already struggling to pass the 1.5k viewers mark.

>>38788226
They straight up need to do something like a subathon to get things working back to normal, but management probably will never let them do it because they can't let any talent burn themselves out. Taking an eternity to get permissions is completely fine tho.

>> No.38790557

>>38774436
>quality>quantity
When almost half of your branch have members who pull a Shion, Ayame and La+, you might want to have more members who will stream

>> No.38791226

>>38790557
Honnestly it's true, quantity you have 0 to 100 and it's multiplied by quality who go from 0 to 100000 so quality is more important. But whenever what kind of quality you put, 0X100000000000 still equal 0 at the end of the day. And currently a lot of holoEN are really putting a 0 in quantity so the final result is 0. Also for a lot of people coed collab are a 1/10000 quality multiplicator so they just ruin the few thing left.

>> No.38791455

>>38773383
They're not, they're still part of the stars, that's why whenever they collab with the girls, its still called holopro.
En3 is still Hololive.

>> No.38792862
File: 1.07 MB, 907x927, 1663258660688811.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>38791455
Yeah, keep telling yourself that

>> No.38793056

>>38779124
>clearly they wanted to integrate them into the hololive bubble and have a coed culture on the EN side
>coed
I still can't understand why management would try to do that
Hololive's charm has always been the all girls school environment
Not to mention, their biggest competitor is famous for the coed style
Why would management kill Hololive's "unique" point

>> No.38793161

>>38793056
>>>>>>unique
It's not their selling point, they aren't virtual girlfriends

>> No.38793176

>>38793056
umm it's 2022, anon. having men and women segregated like holo jp is sexist or something.

>> No.38793713

>>38793056
Because they were copying Nijisanji. People tend to forget the timeline here, but the open auditions started around 2 weeks after Luxiem's debut, and 3 months later Cover was practically begging for male applicants, not too long after Noctyx debut and Niji's most recent auditions call. Cover saw Luxiem's success and wanted a piece of that pie, that's why they practically rushed Tempus debut and tried to integrate them to HoloEN as hard as they could so they would not only have access to the normal male vtuber audience but would try to attract some of Hololive's audience as well. They saw it sorta working with NijiEN and thought that, unlike with JP, the could replicate the same thing and get away without much fan outcry, but it turned out that almost all the members who are actually pulling numbers didn't want anything with them so they wouldn't get the exposure Cover was expecting, and the fan outcry was much bigger than they expected to the point they had to protect Kronii's ass with that retarded lie that they support their talents right to chose what kind of content they want to produce. Tempus also had their own debut watchalongs on HoloLIVE EN's channel, and an orisong a month after debut. Cover copied what Anycolor was doing with NijiEN hard, almost like they completely relapsed and went back to their earlier years when they copied their competitor's every single move.

>> No.38794403

>>38793161
>they aren't virtual girlfriends
People with significant others don't watch anime girls play video games for hours at a time.

>> No.38794811

>>38792862
Yeah and you keep telling yourself that they are anon.

>> No.38795035

>>38794811
Months ago I would be with you, but not anymore

>> No.38795483

Everyone likes to call Hololive the Nintendo of vtubing, but they're more like Atari.
They're going to stick around for a very long time, and people will continue to love them, but their golden days are already behind them. Just like Atari, Hololive's management are going to fail to look past their hubris, and will expect everyone to continue to give them money, even though there are better options in the market right now.
EN3 will be Hololive's Atari 7800 moment. A very powerful gen that sadly just peters out because they arrived far too late.

>> No.38797575

>>38773383
I'm 70% sure Tempus was intended to be EN3
>Management tried really hard to integrate Tempus to HoloEN
>"T3MPUS", why would they use number 3 for no reason?
But they probably cancel it after looking at the results
The thing is, Tempus is a big flop in all metrics if Tempus really is the EN3

>> No.38797830

>>38773383
Astel cleared it up on the JP side Tempus is Gen 3 for Stars and that's why they are like that.

>> No.38798259

>>38797830
Proof?

>> No.38799360

>>38798259
Full admittance I though there was but I just asked /MANS> and apparently no such clip exists so it looks like I gaslit myself into that.

>> No.38799511

>>38799360
The last place you should go for StarsJP info is /mans/.

>> No.38799824

>>38799360
For what it's worth I have seen more than one poster claim that Astel clarified it like this but I also don't have any proof.
Kind of immaterial though because even if they did want t3mpus to be EN3 literally nobody accepts that as reality so they are suffering the blowback regardless.

>> No.38800299

>>38773383
enfags deserve every bad things happen to them

>> No.38800747

>>38799360
/MANS/ is full of holobronies, if you want someone to help you with stars info go to /stars/, they're the true starsfans

>> No.38801672

>>38799360
He was simply referring to why Uproar and Tempus weren't part of a new Holostars song which featured just the original 9.

>> No.38802091

>>38799824
Ok I just got it cleared up, apparently Astel made a chart breaking down the various Holostars groups and how Stars, Uproar, and Tempus are all under the same brand but are different things.
Somewhere along the way that got mutated into Tempus being the 3rd gen for the EN community.

>> No.38802236

>>38802091
That still allows me to cope about the reason for the 3 in the t3mpus graphic so I appreciate you putting the work in.

>> No.38802628

>>38786985
>I don't think for the most part the girls mind that the 3rd gen are males since they are trying to fill in the gaps in timeslots where the girls are not streaming
Tempusfags are delusional as usual
There are a lot of audiences who are there only for the girls, do you seriously think those type would watch the boys? They always have the option to not watch stream until one of thr girls start to stream or watch another girls from another corpo or indie girls
The girls have always been the main product of Hololive Production, why do you think people would settle for the unwanted product?

>> No.38802713

>>38786968
Wait, is hedgehog friend in the new niji wave?

>> No.38802798

>>38802713
Yes, she's Meloco.

>> No.38804336

>>38793161
The top 3 big vtubing agencies in EN market are Hololive Production, Nijisanji and Vshojo, each of them supposedly have their own unique flavor
I won't deny some people do think of Holos as their virtual girlfriends, but its the all girls school vibe that pulls the viewers in
Or else what is their selling point?
Being part time idols? Being inspirational? Great at games? Longs streaming hours? Great tech?

>> No.38804576

>>38793176
I know this is just sarcasm, but Hololive shoud just give a middle finger to the retards who think segregation is sexist or some shit
The segregation formula is what makes them popular and those retards who keep barking about sexist won't have time to watch streams anyway

>> No.38805278

>>38804576
They already don't watch streams. Right now Ragus is on 3view territory and Axel is barely above Roberu. The virtue signalers dropped Tempus like a sack of shit and only the beggars remained.

>> No.38806667

>>38805278
Huh? I thought they were doing better than that? No wonder management don't want to acknowledge them as EN3

>> No.38806926

>>38806667
Nope. Axel and Ragus are always around 1-1.5k, Magni lives on the the 1.9-2k line and Vesper is the only one that manages more than 3k with his normal solo streams.

>> No.38807708

>>38806926
Vesper works because he is an outlier in the Vtubing space and unlike the others actually expands brand reach with his tastes and interests.
Its also shame things panned out like they did because I could honestly see Vesper as a /here/ favorite basically being a mixture of pre-2012 /b/, /n/, /tg/, /k/, and /out/ if the colabs didn't happen.
The other are just generic streamer personalities.
On a separate note I have noticed that the most vitriolic Anti Tempus Anons show up around 9-10pm PST Not sure what to make of that but I think its interesting data

>> No.38808443

>>38773383
they will never be women

>> No.38808603

>>38807708
Vesper is by far the best streamer from Tempus, but there's also the problem that while he's a great streamer he's kinda useless for anything idol-related outside of SOVL, which is fine but it's rather grim when the others who are good at singing also act like they got the same personality pack from an online retailer with how generic they are. Ironically the other 3 all have something in common, so maybe Cover should think about not hiring too many similar people for future gens.

>> No.38809237

>>38807708
I always thought the biggest tempus hater werr during prime burger hours but ogey

>> No.38809323

>>38802628
>there are a lot of audiences who are there only for the girls
And there seem to be a lot that don't care for the gender who are year long plus members of other girls. This isn't a delusion. And wasn't what was being discussed.
>watch another girls from another corpo or indie girls
cope 2view pickme, I will never watch you

>> No.38809871

>>38809323
I can't believe that I lived to see the day that Cover dickriders started defending Holostars. In any way, the amount of people who don't care about gender is quite small, as you can clearly see their current numbers 4 months after debut, not to mention how the whole "can't stream during debuts and 3D debuts" rule during Uproar's 3D showed exactly what the other anon said. Only Rio had more than 15k viewers, and the rest were all sub 10k with Uyu being only around 6.5k. I also often see Tempus being the only ones streaming for the EN side on certain hours and members like Luna or Flare are there, streaming for almost 12 hours straight the same brainrot game they've playing for the entire week and having at least 5 times more viewers.

>> No.38812368

>>38804336
Standard western way of thinking that everything should standardized and appeal to the minimum common denominator, and anything that strays away from that is seen as weird, toxic or whatever other buzzword they like to use.

>> No.38813766

>>38795483
>people will continue to love them
I don't think so
Also who will save EN vtubing like Nintendo did

>> No.38814310

regardless of whether tempus was EN3 or EN2.5 i think we can all agree they wasted up space in their talent release schedule, and if it wasnt for those faggots we would have had a new batch of girls way sooner

>> No.38814468

>>38773383
>I seriously start to believe Tempus is actually EN3
Tell me the last time there was a HoloJP debut after Uproar. It's the same thing.

>> No.38814571 [DELETED] 

>>38807708
He would be liked more if he wasn't a vtuber.

>> No.38814578

>>38814310
The problem is that neither extreme was necessary. Cover could've definitely debut both StarsEN and EN3 this year and it would be much better for the health of the branch overall. Instead they decided to give Tempus the premier treatment while pushing back the actual EN3 for god knows when and ignoring how HoloEN is at all times missing at least 20 to 30% of their members, with at not so rare times almost reaching half of the entire branch, and sometimes missing whole days without a single stream. And even if they expected that Tempus would fill those holes in practice they really aren't going by their viewership, so I wonder if Cover is scrambling to assemble a new gen as fast as they can or they'll carry on and continue to ignore all the problems HoloEN currently has until shit blows up on their faces.

>> No.38814615 [DELETED] 

>>38814578
>HoloEN is at all times missing at least 20 to 30% of their members
Tempus IS HoloEN too anon.

>> No.38814665

>>38814615
You can say that after they play on the same Minecraft server, collab with every HoloEN member, perform on HoloFes, participate on the Mario Kart tournament, and other things an actual HoloEN member would do. Until then they're HoloSTARS EN.

>> No.38814680 [DELETED] 

>>38814665
Seethe and cope incel

>> No.38814693

>>38814680
One joke.

>> No.38814804

>>38814578
I really wonder what went inside EN management's head for their thought process to go ''yeah, we really need males soon'' while thinking they would be even be profitable. Did YAGOO really push for EN homos as hard as the promotional videos made him out to be?

>> No.38814862

>>38773383
wait for holoFest. they will announce another gen for JP and EN there. holo is unlike niji with their massive wave after wave.

>> No.38814940

>>38814862
bro it's been almost one and a half year since the last EN gen, say what you want about shotgunning but this is just too damn slow of a pace

>> No.38815082

>>38814804
100% going for that Luxiem money. I already talked about it here >>38793713 and the way all the timings match each other makes it unlikely that this was a natural progression of their project with HoloEN. Yagoo saying that they were aiming for a male audience with Tempus was pure bullshit when they realized almost 2 months after their debut that they wouldn't reach the same highs Luxiem did, but to be fair with those models I wonder if they ever understood the appeal of what was practically NijiEN's Myth.

>>38814862
EN3 is already the Hololive gen that took the longest time to debut after Holox and ID3's 15 months wait. If they announce them during HoloExpo and they debut on the same month the time between Council and EN3 would be 19 months, almost rivaling Uproar's 23 months. Nobody here is asking for a new gen every 3-5 months, but waiting almost 2 whole years for it is insanely retarded.

>> No.38815233

>>38814940
>almost one and a half year since the last EN gen
Another gen isn't what's needed. Management could fix this. They won't, but they actually could fix it all internally without dropping a new gen.
>mandate streaming quotas
>mandate schedules
>get perms and approvals for what the girls put on the schedule
The last one is important, because it puts accountability both ways. If a stream is canceled after the schedule goes out, the party that cancels takes the hit.
If half the branch wasn't missing or burnt out, collabs and new ideas would be more frequent, which would help spark interest in people who have tuned out.
We'll see when EN3 happens if management has a different relationship with them than they do right now with CouncilRys and Myth.

>> No.38815360

>>38815233
if they:
>mandated streaming quotas
>mandated schedules
half of holoEN would be kicked out already for not bothering
if they:
>tried to get perms and approvals for what the girls put on the schedule
80% of management would essentially be fired because they simply wont do shit, that or most of holoEN would be suspended like vesper for bitching too much about their managers

this is where EN3 kicks in, to replace the holoENs that can't keep up with that proposed new management regime

>> No.38815370

>>38815233
Here's the thing: none of these things will fix western timeslots having no HoloEN member streaming, big collabs being hellish to organize when they're scattered around at least 5 or 6 different timezones and how even if they had consistent streaming schedules if one or other ends up on hiatus due to medical reasons it'll still be a huge hit to the overall content production when a single member is a tenth of the whole branch. I do agree that management needs to change, but HoloEN desperately needs new blood if they want to grow bigger.

>> No.38815914

>>38814468
Holostars gen 1 debuted just before sankisei and they continue to make a new gen every 6 months until gen 5
Then they didn't make a new gen for more than one year until gen6 but it wasn't because of stars because even them didn't release a new gen until uproar
Also I don't remember a single member collabing with uproar since debut

>> No.38815954

>>38814665
The only reason they don't participate in those is because it's event made by JPs
Ame literally made a whorm collab just for them

>> No.38816015

>>38814468
Uproar debuted 4 months after HoloX. It isn't.

>> No.38816179
File: 698 KB, 1099x516, 7db3d78b3af825bfa1f36bf899f4ff20.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>38773383
Imagine THIS being HoloEN3. Surely Yagoo isn't that retarded. Right?

>> No.38816201

>>38815954
And? If they can't be involved in Hololive stuff because of whatever reason then they aren't Hololive. An actual EN3 would participate in everything I listed, while the most Tempus got was the Worms tournament and who knows if they'll have anything similar in the future.

>> No.38816592

>>38816201
it's because of incelchuds like you.

>> No.38816652

>>38816592
O W N E D

>> No.38817671

>>38815082
You are right, but it's still stupid af. Main Luxiem audience are chinks, and that market lost for cover, why them even try?

>> No.38819915

>>38773383
Management thought that was a good idea

>> No.38823813

>>38809323
>Probably only hundreds of people
>a lot
Just keep being delusional
>cope 2view pickme
Nah, being a vtuber is a pain in the ass
Also this is a fucking slander
I never watched 2views vtubers

>> No.38823921

>>38809871
We have StarsJP as the example but those retards keep closing their eyes

>> No.38824035

>>38812368
I can't understand Westerners
Aren't they the type that push individuality or some shit? Why would they want everything to fit into the "correct" template?

>> No.38824067

>>38816179
it's not, why the fuck do you believe this? People who think they are EN3 are retarded faggots currently not on their meds

>> No.38824288

>>38815082
I understand their desire for luxiem money, but to potentially kill their main product for that? Not worth it
The fuck is wrong with management and their retarded decisions

>> No.38824341

>>38824035
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHbzSif78qQ

>> No.38824377

>>38824067
>yearly holoen gen
>instead of girls this time it's a male gen
>collab spam with the other member
>it's not en3
They clearly act and want us to think it's EN3

>> No.38824389

>>38824035
Individuality is fascist now

>> No.38824517

>>38785612
I won't trust the chink lover who thought we wanted NijiEN instead of HoloEN
>B-but it was EN management full of trannies and alphabets!!
No nigga, you know what trannies and alphabets hate? MEN, why would you think they want MEN in their women paradise????? it's all fucking Yagoo not being original for once and copying everything nijisanji does.

>> No.38825579

>>38824517
Because they hate women that men like even more.

>> No.38825732

They're still desperately clinging to the hope that Tempus will still take off one day.

>> No.38825786

>>38824067
>T3mpus
What's the reason for that?

>> No.38826213

>>38773383
After Christmass anon... I believe

>> No.38826394

>>38824035
>Aren't they the type that push individuality or some shit?
not for a long time.

>> No.38827792

>>38825786
>>38802091
Or you can choose to believe that management were actually retarded enough to try and get them accepted as EN3 by the wider hololive viewerbase and failed It's up to you.

>> No.38831444

>>38817671
True, but they still have a good amount of popularity in the west, which was what Cover wanted for Tempus.

>>38824288
We're talking about the cunt who self-inserted himself into the very first group collab of Council. The EN side of management has been completely fucked for more than a year already and things are only getting worse.

>> No.38833675

Don't worry, Holostars EN2 will be out this summer.

>> No.38833730

>>38833675
Together with at least half of Myth graduating.

>> No.38836255

>>38826213
Are there still recently graduated vtubers who weren't part of the recent debut waves? The Tempus members all announced retirement/hiatus around 2 months before debut, so if we're going to have an EN3 in January we need to look for indies who disappeared from November or earlier.

>> No.38837006

>>38825732
It's in a weird limbo where it's definitely way bigger than StarsJP was, but it's also definitely not the NijiEN type success either.

My gut feeling is looking at it like tempus either delayed EN3 by existing (that seems hard to deny as fact at this point) or it was supposed to be EN3 but they're embarrassed to admit it out loud because that'll make people compare their success to Myth/Council which makes them look like a massive failure.

>> No.38838698

>>38837006
Tempus being directly responsible for EN3's delay is probably because their management while separated from HoloEN is not separated enough like how it is with HoloJP and StarsJP. Cover either cheaped out with HoloproEN or intentionally made it so they're not completely unique entities in the company, maybe because they thought that since it's the western branch they wouldn't receive much backlash for doing so, but the results are almost surely not what they really wanted considering the timing and the circumstances surround it. And while they are doing better than their JP senpai across the the board it's not by much, with recent streams having the same viewership as Roberu and some of them already falling into 3view territory, so I wonder how things will look like close to their first anniversary. But in any case Cover should be aware that if they debuted any girl in their place she would be twice as popular than any of them and maybe they should hurry up with the actual EN3 unless they want to deal with the bottom of the barrel who still had hopes that they would be contacted and didn't make the smart move of going to one of the many other agencies willing to pay them (or weren't hired) or just went indie.

>> No.38839183

Even omegas pet project twitter account Hololive Productions English makes note to seperate HoloEN and StarsEN in its description. Homos will never be EN3

>> No.38839558

>>38825732
Should’ve thought about that when literally the only corporate male EN presence was fucking Tsunderia.
Luxiem showed that people were starved for male ENs, and no it’s not just chinks if you look at sc spread. If Tempus debuted in November 2021 (with better models) before Anycolor got the jump on them, they’d all have 500k subs AT LEAST by now just by virtue of being first. Maybe not Luxiem numbers, but they’d prevent NijiEN from taking off like they did, leaving them permanently in 2nd place.
The ship has sailed on male en vtubers outside of niji and adjacent outside of massive industry-shattering changes like open recruitment of established BIG content creators that probably wouldn’t want to be vtubers in the first place.

>> No.38839928

>>38839558
Basically Cover repeated the same mistakes they made with the original Holostars. They took too long to drop them and when they did not only they were doomed to be the unpopular slowpokes but also have the same problem of being a male group under an agency that's 99% known for it's female vtubers. It's so weird how in 2020 we saw Cover finally breaking from their Anycolor copycat-syndrome by taking the lead with an actual EN branch only to come back to the same old habits not even 2 years later.

>> No.38843809

>>38839183
That's because the higher ups back in Japan would never let him call Tempus part of HoloLIVE proper, but we all know that he would go even harder if he had his way.

>> No.38845359

>>38843809
What is the origin of the hate towards Omega

>> No.38846428

>>38845359
>Hyped as some special person in very first council collab, taking spotlight from girls
>End up being just a glorified vtweeter
There's more of course like what he tweeted but this is basically the basic of it.

>> No.38846760

>>38846428
Not to mention he isn't even an A-chan/Nodoka figure that helps the girls organize big collabs or events, probably because he's actually a dude, so his existence is completely useless and a waste of character design.

>> No.38847296

>>38789993
It is not about not participating, it is about not letting them participate. There is no need to mix holo-live and holo stars. I understand if it is a holo event, but the holo-live event is for the holo-live and the stars are not included there. If it's a grouping called holo, it would be included, but hololive literally does not include Stars.

>> No.38847327

>>38773383
>Tempus is actually EN3
yes

>> No.38847704

>>38847296
Autism

>> No.38847976

>>38847296
I think I had a stroke reading this. Whatever the case who cares if they're not allowed to participate in those events? There are 17 Holostars members in total with both JP and EN, they could very well make their own tournaments and events without the need of Hololive. Why do they need to be included in everything Holo?

>> No.38848130

>>38815360
In Axel’s Need Overload stream, he mentioned how no one knew (or double checked) the time limit on the Mystery Dungeon perms prior to finding out that they were expired. If management was also held to a standard of making sure they were on top of perms as well as letting their talents be up to date on available games, they would be on top of this shit every minute and get struck down for every miss like that.
>Very different from the first time when Axel bought the wrong fucking Hitman game kek.

>> No.38848264

Vesper admitted that Tempus target audience is males and he said he has the highest male percentage of all the boys. This is why Tempus is failing. They're trying to crossover target audiences instead of letting the boys find new ones. But they're too scared of making money like Vox so they'll never let the boys fujo or yumebait in the slightest.

>> No.38848325

>>38848130
Looks like making a simple db that works as a glorified excel spreadsheet is too hard for this tech company.

>> No.38848391

>>38848264
>admitted
You are using that word wrong. He >revealed his audience breakdown.
Yagoo said from the start that Tempus’ target audiences are males looking for the Brotuber experience.

>> No.38848546
File: 107 KB, 631x1289, 1664112688038.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>38848264
I think that's a cope because the manager recruitment for them wanted someone who knows how to appeal to female audiences.

>> No.38848594

>>38839558
>clinging to the hope that Tempus will still take off one day.
they lost their chance. shot themselves in the foot debuting with a model like Magni.

>> No.38848759

>>38848391
oh... then why did they hire unlikable twitchfags who only appeal to obese women?

>> No.38848946

>>38848391
Wrong, and the proof is in the post below you. Yagoo said that 2 months after their debut, so it was an obvious cope after they noticed that Tempus would never get Luxiem numbers.

>> No.38849323

>>38848946
Reread that page, that’s for the management director. Whether he decides to follow that or not when he’s in the field is something else entirely. If you ever had a job you would know that you never 100% follow the job description to the letter.

>> No.38849414

>>38849323
the position was never filled so it's obvious they're just treating the stars the same way they did the girls. they don't know what women want.

>> No.38850131

>>38849323
And that still doesn't mean that they were looking for brotubers since the beginning. Not to mention how they were desperate for male candidates 3 months after the they started the open auditions and a couple of weeks after Noctyx's debuts, so to think that their intention was for StarsEN to share the same audience as Hololive is delusional.

>> No.38850206

>>38849414
>they don't know what women want.
Does anyone?

>> No.38850263

>>38850206
Luxiem.
name any other corpo male that's hit 1M subs. it's undeniable that they have broadest appeals to women. chink or otherwise. it took 5 months for altare to hit 200k and none of the tempiss boys will ever break 300k at this rate.

>> No.38850455

>>38850263
Kuzuha and Kanae too, but there's a curious thing that those 2 and Vox share that the Tempus guys lack.

>> No.38850547

>>38850206
Pretty faces, deep voices, weird ASMR, handcam streams, karaokes.
Just not gaming streams. Women hate games.

>> No.38850634

>>38850455
i didn't want to name those two because kuzuha even mentioned that he doesn't know how he got popular. he pays it up to being in the right place at the right time with most of his growth being during covid and lockdowns. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFBR5qnTXOg not to mention jp culture is different from the west. it's hard to tell if what works there will work in en.

>> No.38851507

>>38848546
But Vesper literally said that on his last zatsu, something should have happened that changed their mind and made them to not pander to females

>> No.38851780

>>38850634
Even so they're both over a million subs and both on Nijisanji. Cover with 16 StarsJP members doesn't even have one with 300k subs yet, but they still decided to bet on StarsJP and their growth already plateaued a little over 4 months after debut. Maybe they should stop trying to one up Nijisanji on every level and accept they're primarily a female idol vtuber agency.

>> No.38852613

>>38851780
>doesn't even have one with 300k subs yet
and they never will

>> No.38852737

>>38851780
>but they still decided to bet on StarsEN
Forgot to correct this.

>> No.38853771

>>38851780
Yagoo is a petty bitch, news at 11

>> No.38854045
File: 86 KB, 900x906, 1668669475911362.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>38851780
they want to be able to tell investors they're competitive with Nijisanji in both genders for their IPO.

they "need" a strong male branch that they can say is on the upswing to try to imply that they could become a or the dominant force in both genders/across both male and female target demographics, so that investors who don't actually know a lot about vtubers take the bait and give them millions (which they will just dump into Holo Earth basically).

>> No.38854320

>>38854045
But why tho? What makes a powerhouse on the female side less desirable than mediocrity with both genders? Not that Cover is the former anymore on EN, but they had all the chances in the world to completely dominate the female vtuber side in the west.

>> No.38854399

>>38854320
because they're japs?

>> No.38854461

>>38854320
they seem to think they can attain/achieve both. or at least yagoo seems hellbent on it. so, greed basically thinking they could easily double their income sources if they play their cards right.

irony of ironies is yagoo wanted hololive to be in his words, AKB48-like from the outset, and yet is doing this. or maybe it's not even him but some board of directors or something pushing it and he just acquiesces and takes the blame for things as the figurehead if things go pear-shaped.

>> No.38854946

>>38854399
And that's important because? Did you forget how many female-only idol agencies exists in Japan?

>>38854461
It doesn't make sense that the board of directors is pushing for this considering how long it took for Holostars to get 3D, their own concert and a 4th gen. If it was then things have changed a lot in the last year, but even so there wasn't a considerable increase in popularity with StarsJP in recent times (I'd argue that most of them are on the exact same spot they were 2 years ago except for Roberu and Astel), so they really believed Tempus would be this massive, Luxiem-like success to push them over an EN3. Well I'm glad that these decisions are starting to bite them in the ass, because who knows what will happen if they take another year to debut a new HoloEN gen.

>> No.38855006
File: 1.47 MB, 920x1080, Stupid Zoomer [sound=files.catbox.moe%2Finml4b.mp3].webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

EN doesn't have gen numbers like JP, you insufferable idiots.

>> No.38855151

>>38855006
Sure thing, Omega.

>> No.38855520

>>38854946
If EN3 isn't out for like half a year+ then the EN branch will basically look like it got sacrificed/reordered as lowest priority. Literally small corpos will pick at its fetid weak body constantly picking off users. It's like being killed by ants and they're letting it happen.

NijiEN just debuted 3 girls who are Japanese but speak English to varying degrees, that's actually a very neat idea and honestly I've been way more interested in Kotoka the past like two days than I have anything from HoloEN. And let me tell you I've generally fucking hated nijiEN and still do, but I will call a spade a spade and a cute gyaru actual-Japanese girl has my attention. Granted, this probably won't last because the rest of the annoying faggoty branch will corrupt them but I look at these as like "if even one of these was in a new HoloEN wave, people would be hailing her as the reverse Coco and such" and really stoked. Yet here we are with nothing.

I would say that basically after Council being telegraphed for too long may have deflated its hype (remember that pray to the cube cringe shit) I think they're trying to play their cards close to the chest like JP does, i.e we literally might have EN3 next week and it'll be great. But statistically, that doesn't seem likely after what looked like the most sensible release windows for more EN (Fall) already came and went.

>> No.38855551

>>38855006
yeah sure if Cover tells you the sky is green now is that fact too? they're not fucking god here. they seem to think they are, but if that's the case they deserve to fail.

>> No.38855597

can't complain about low numbers when you refuse to acknowledge numbers

>> No.38855828

>>38855006
Vesper, remember to control your temper

>> No.38856810

>>38855520
Meloco's pl was an open Hololive fan and you can find clips of her imitating a bunch of HoloJP members. It's downright impossible that she never thought about applying to HoloJP or HoloEN, but Cover is taking so long to debut another gen that Anycolor ended up getting her first. There are SO many good EN chuubas who debuted on small agencies recently and you can bet every single one of them also tried for HoloEN, but for some reason Cover decided to not capitalize on their early success and truly believes that the current roster is more than enough for god knows how long. Council was already a sign that they didn't have a clue in how to consolidate their dominance, and now half of the branch lost their desire to put effort on their work while the other half is struggling to keep interest in the brand. The way I see it they're the anti-Disney: they're acting like they don't want to grow bigger than everyone else in the market and be the first and often only option for the consumers, and with that I genuinely hope we have another graduation, maybe even from Myth, to see if it shake things up and makes Cover do something. The most likely day of truth will be on HoloExpo, and if we don't get any good news there shit will get ugly really fast.

>> No.38856922

>>38855520
tempus is en3. you have to let go of your cope and face reality.

>> No.38857246

>>38855151
Omega isn't real

>> No.38857374

>>38857246
ame is omega

>> No.38857434

>>38857246
I wish. Unfortunately he still exists.

>> No.38857446

>>38857246
then explain Magni's face

>> No.38857612

>>38856922
Tempusbro, not even management wants to acknowledge them as EN3
Their only saving grace is not being branded as EN3

>> No.38857839

>>38857612
they definitely tried to but not anymore. not even en management is stupid enough to continue pushing this after the backlash

>> No.38859021

>>38857839
I suspected that as well
That T3mpus is not making any sense other than management trying to sell them as EN3
Their lore and number of members have nothing to do with number 3, but they just put 3 in there

>> No.38859182

>>38773383
>girls don't stream
>demand another generation
maybe they should just fucking stream? How the fuck are they so damn lazy? If I showed up to work as infrequently as they streamed I'd be shitcanned. Obviously, they're a good deal more valuable than me, but holy shit, have some work ethic.

>> No.38859452

Gonna be real for a sec. As a Nijisanjii fan, I legitimately want Hololive to continue doing well. Competition is always good, and I've found my oshi because the EN vtubing playing field had the exact conditions for her to emerge.
If Cover keeps being lazy with their EN branch, then the same thing is going to happen with Anycolor. If EN3 or more 3D debuts or specials get delayed, then that might make Anycolor feel like they can take it easy with their EN events too.
Please holofriends, encourage your management to get shit together. I know EN3 will be very hype and will reinvigorate the vtubing community, and Hololive doing well will mean I won't have to wait so long for my oshi to get 3D too.

>> No.38859848

>>38859182
what you said but also they NEED new faces. not everybody watches everyone, some have disqualified themselves, are sick or want out.
besides that a new gen is legitimately less effort than increasing the overall appeal of myth and council to the same level, staying relevant means you have to offer something new to your audience.
EN3 or go home.

>> No.38860127

>>38859848
Myth being basically-Kiara right now is what's really fucking everything up so bad.

Gura could get on right now and boot up Minecraft and put in the most fucking half-assed aimless stream in history. And you know what? People would be happy. Chumbuds would rejoice. Scuff is just kino in its own way. It'd be the biggest EN stream of the day. But nah. We can't have not just nice things.. we can't have ANY things now.

>> No.38860570

>>38859452
As much as I want to be excited for it I can't help but feel the wait was so goddamn long that the "quality" won't be there anymore. Council had a lot of hype surrounding it because they were the ones coming after Myth's explosive success, but EN3 is coming after a drought of new members, lack of streams, a third of the branch MIA or in hiatus and a bunch of other problems that put a negative kind of hype on them. They can't be just be fine, they need to be a new debut-era Myth to reinvigorate the branch. They need more chemistry, talent and drive than any other Hololive gen, but at this point who the fuck is left to fill this role? Meloco's pl was one of the very few vtubers that I had their streams open at all times, and she would be a perfect fit for any Hololive branch. She's funny and can sing really well, so pretty much ready for idol stuff and performing in 3D. And what Cover does about that? Absolutely nothing other than push a generic as fuck male gen that most of the audience barely gives a fuck anymore and somehow share the exact same ethnic composition of Council. Cover completely lost the opportunity to really grow the EN branch, and HoloEN's cutish fans who kept pushing the idiotic idea of "quality > quantity" only made things worse to the point that there's barely anyone left because they all got caught by agencies willing to hire them first, so I doubt EN3 won't be anything but a fart in the wind. We already had Sana, so it's not like Cover can't do it again.

>> No.38860638

>>38857839
Backlash? What backlash? Schizoposting here is backlash?

>> No.38860708

>>38860638
they put out a letter specifically trying to shield kronii over what? nothing at all? it wasn't people complaining about her attitude shift and tempus? wowee I sure misinterpreted it then, that's embarrassing..

>> No.38860714

>>38860638
Are we ignoring that statement defending Kronii's ass now? Why do you think they felt forced to do something like that?

>> No.38860954
File: 102 KB, 400x400, 1668775419408.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>38860708
>>38860714
>Gabe's schizoid ass "rebellion"
>a "backlash"
>get's fucking banned
>all her paypigs including schizos like Rice still give her money and are also sending Tempus supas
kek

>> No.38861353

>>38860954
I doubt they'd put out a press release over one shitter. also kronies are the most pathetic creatures on the planet, what else is new. their gen is literally fanfic tier, they don't have objective reality and put up with shit they didn't want because they don't mentally know how to deal with a change in plans potentially meaning moving away from kronii.

>> No.38861360

>>38860954
Yeah, and I sure loved all those collabs she had with Tempus in recent weeks.

>> No.38861584

>>38859182
Myth is unsalvageable at this point
>1 half dead
>1 pulling a Shion
>1 focused more on RM stuff
>Ameway
>Kiara
And then Council
>1 wasted slot
>1 retard who wasted her Saber face
>2 college girls
>Fauna
Fauna isn't that bad, but she can't attract tourists
We're hoping for a miracle for EN3
But frankly, I'm not hoping much if the scouting/hiring for EN3 will be done by the same team who scouted/hired Council

>> No.38861982

>>38861584
They'll go for the exact same type of people. They did it with Tempus, what makes you think this time it'll be different? They'll make sure to hire 5 girls who are exactly like Council, stream on the same exact timeslot because "muh Burger prime time", somehow have no musical drive because Omega only wants Mori and IRyS to fill that hole and have a current year vtubercore game taste because Cover couldn't be assed to actually fucking work and get permissions. Even so there's still a small chance of a miracle happening and EN3 being the gen that HoloEN needs to survive, so it always be better to bet on it than be satisfied with the current situation.

>> No.38864692

>>38861982
There's a lot of issue with HoloEN
Even their audiences are problematic
Their audiences pamper EN talents too much

>> No.38864927

>>38864692
noooooo you are just a viewer and the streamers should be adored but owe you nothing

>> No.38866273

>>38864692
That's definitely one of their major problems, and they would rather have them laze out when things don't go their way instead of fighting against management bullshit. They are the worst enemy of an idol, and instead of supporting their oshis and pushing them to be their better selves they're fine with low effort content and as much breaks as they want.

>> No.38867341

>>38866273
Those type of audiences are the worst
It doesn't help that the talents aren't self conscious

>> No.38868048

>>38867341
Toxic positivity at it's purest form. And don't you dare complain about it or you are *insert the current buzzword everyone is using nowadays*. We've reached a situation where the members know there's a problem, the audience knows there's a problem, everyone know there's a problem but the only ones that have the balls to call it out will end up silenced if they try on any official channel. Tho apparently Kiara talked about this, indirectly agreeing that there's a stream drought problem, but who knows if anything will change.

>> No.38868463

>>38802713
Yes. She probably applied to both Holo and Niji at the same time (Most vtubers wanting to go corpo do) and Niji answered first.
Now she's Meloco.

>> No.38868821

>>38856810
This guy gets it.
Anyone who's willing to go corpo usually applies to both companies at the same time and takes the FIRST offer they get.
Cover has been so fucking slow that Anycolor managed to accept her first.
It wouldn't surprise me if a number of talents ended up in different places just because Cover was too slow and incompetent to pick it up.

>> No.38868895

>>38859021
This has been explained by Astel already that they're the third Holostars gen and that's what the T3mpus is for.
Uproar is akin to gamers in that they're entirely different, but still part of holostars.

>> No.38869067

>>38774436
I hate Kiara's personality but I'd still be shrunken down and lick her entire intestinal track clean.

>> No.38869226

I don't care if it takes till 2025, just screen out all problem applicants and create the strongest en gen with Tempus level unity and streaming motivation.

>> No.38869256

>>38869226
>females
>unity
>motivation
lol

>> No.38869278

>>38774436
>Mori
>quality

>> No.38869355

>>38868821
There's no reason to be surprised when it's the stone-cold truth. Cover absolutely lost a bunch of potential hires who went to any of the multiple available options because of their slowness, to the point that I honestly believe they could've easily had 2 really good and complete gens, 10 new girls, for HoloEN if they had just the tiniest amount of foresight. The "quality > quantity" crowd doesn't understand how there isn't an infinite supply of girls willing to become a vtuber who won't be just a generic streamer and will try to do something interesting under the brand, and who knows if when they finally decide to do something they'll have any good options left.

>>38869226
By then HoloEN would be fucking dead. And you're asking the impossible considering the kind of people who are currently in charge of HoloEN.

>> No.38869443

>>38869355
Cover letting go of Uni is probably the biggest sign for me that they're out of touch, and are indeed losing the "good options"

>> No.38869530
File: 12 KB, 333x242, t3mpus.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>38773383
Yes

>> No.38869559

>>38868895
He never said that.

>>38801949

>> No.38869563

>>38869530
>>38868895

>> No.38869573

>>38869226
>create the strongest en gen with Tempus level unity and streaming motivation
But then you'd complain that they hired males again.

>> No.38870069

>>38861353
They put out the press or because Kronii lost her shit arguing with idiots on her clipper’s (who is/was? an /infinity/nigger) comment section and forced her on a 2 week break. Everyone from infinity was reposting all her Menhera shit against obvious trolls. And why did she do that? Because of that one single schizo egging everyone on that got under her skin. Guess who is the only schizo that got banned from her chat? Him.

Are you saying that it is simply not possible when Mori got triggered by ONE superchat?
>>38861360
>it may not be a backlash but look at all these noncollabs
Stop being retarded

>> No.38870140

>>38773383
IT IS THE EN3 DUMBASS! TOOK YOU LONG ENOUGH

>> No.38870184

>>38869443
Is there is better confirmation other than likes/dislikes? Beacuse i saw her viewers in discord saying that her speech pattern doesn't match at all especially when she is speaking japanese Did she slipped something already?

>> No.38870269

>>38869443
Honestly I don't think Cover ever had any touch. A lot of their early successes are more likely to be attributed to pure luck and being on the right place at the right time than actually having any idea of what they were doing. HoloEN was a massive bet for them after years of literally copying Anycolor's every move, and they were actually considering making a Korean and Indian branch on early 2020. The success of Myth was so huge that they probably didn't have any idea of how to proceed, and Council was honestly a fumble, with one girl who would never pass through the normal audition process if she wasn't recommended, and she still ended up graduating, and the others not having many outstanding qualities outside of actually fucking streaming (except Kronii). Cover took way too long to debut them, had that whole cringy meta-bullshit for an entire month trying to hype them up only for the actual debut to pushed one day for undisclosed reasons and they ended up not being the successor everyone expected them to be (even tho I prefer them over Myth because they actually fucking stream). Now they're taking even longer with EN3 and unlike with Council when they had access to a much bigger pool of people auditioning since it was still the very beginning of the EN scene and everyone wanted to follow Myth's footsteps now we have multiple consolidated agencies with various degrees of popularity that are much more willing to go out and hire these people, so who the fuck knows what's the quality of those who are left.

>>38870184
Both dislike coriander, which is a random thing to put on dislikes twice, and her orisongs were removed from her old channel, so make of it what you will. Honestly she still kinda sounds like Uni but with a lower pitch, and apparently she sang One Last Kiss and the people who watched her recognized the voice, but we'll see for sure on her first karaoke.

>> No.38870700

>IRyS has covid
With that 30% of HoloEN is down, or 40% if you want to count Gura's inconsistent schedule, and Cover really thinks they don't need to debut an EN3 yet.

>> No.38870931

>>38870269
are there any disadvantages in debuting en3? maybe covers sees something that we don't beacuse it is really wierd that they are so slow

>> No.38871471

>>38870931
I can't think of any. It's more girls to interact with all of HoloEN and HoloJP unlike Tempus, it's more chances of having dedicated people like Koyori or Kaela who treat streaming as their job, more chances of finding someone exceptionally talented in music who actually wants to push for it and gives more variety outside of increasingly cringy rap and English songs written by ESL people, and it's more girls to save us from situations like this >>38870700 so when one member is down it's not a whole tenth of the entire branch. It honestly feels like the people in charge of HoloEN don't know where to go next, maybe they feel like they need a specific assortment of talents for EN3 instead of just looking at everyone who auditioned and picking up those who are actually talented and would be good hires. Maybe Omega has a new retarded chuuni lore and until he finds the perfect "actresses" he won't debut them. There's literally no good reason to not debut EN3, and as I mentioned before we should've been waiting for EN4 or even EN5 at this point if Cover wasn't so fucking retarded.

>> No.38873186

>>38870069
>Kronii was forced to go on a break
Yeah, right. Fucking schizo.

>> No.38873383

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if EN girls 3 got either scrapped or delayed because of the extreme lack of work ethic from the first two EN girls branches.

Council was generally a flop. They got the free ~300k subs at launch and have barely doubled that in over a year. Between them barely being mid level talents and Myth being all but semi-retired at this point, they're probably scared to waste more resources on generic nobodies.

>> No.38873683

>>38873383
Who do you think it's responsible for all these problems? They lack work ethic because management itself has none with their utter incompetence at getting game permissions or helping them on their projects, Council being mid level talents is because they decided to chose those 5 girls out of tens of thousands of candidates, Myth being all but semi-retired is them telling the members to take as many breaks as they need because they think streaming 2 hours once per day might burn them out. It's so obvious who's the main culprit of all of these problems are the people in charge of these girls, but yeah, the ONLY, SINGULAR reason there's no EN3 is because the girls are lazy fucks and are throwing away their golden ticket. Also if they're so scared of wasting resources on generic nobodies then why the fuck did they debut Tempus?

>> No.38873893

At this rate JP7 will come out before EN3

>> No.38874099

>>38873893
Both JP7 and ID4.

>> No.38874167

>>38815233
>Management could fix this
You can't fix shitty talents.

>> No.38874261

People saying Council (that has Mumei, Fauna, Bae) sucks because of the other two existing, but wtf is good then? They're as good as any other trio in a gen. I take them any day over the coombait trio (Marine, Noel, Flare) in Gen 3, or all the blond hags in Gen 1, or all the mildly interesting ID gens.

>> No.38874340

>>38873186
She canceled her memshi and two other weekend streams the week she left threadreader chama. You’d know if you were a dramanigger threadreader.

>> No.38874365

>>38874340 (me)
I fucking stroked out typing that. Point is you don’t watch streams or keep track of schedules or you’d have a clue.

>> No.38874497

>>38874261
You know you don't need to make your oshi look better by putting other members down, especially those from the same fucking company, right? And while I agree with you that most of Council is pretty good they didn't had the same impact Myth had and honestly haven't done much ever since debut other than stream, which it's starting to become a rarity within HoloEN. Only one orisong each, barely any covers, and Rrat was the only one that tried to push for more non-stream content like the Baewatch stuff, but other than that they're a pretty generic gen that gets the job done but wasn't a massive improvement over Myth talent wise.

>>38874340
>>38874365
You're the one implying that she was forced to go on a break and not that she could've just, you know, canceled those streams herself. Do you really believe that the woman who came back with a fucking management statement protecting her ass was also "suspended"? This is on the same level that Vesper was suspended because he harassed one of the girls.

>> No.38874903

>>38873683

They literally have dozens, if not hundreds of games they can play that they do have the perms for. Likewise, with each new game release, they almost ALWAYS have the perms ready to go for day one of launch.

As for projects, you don't even know what they do / want to do with project or how many they approach management with, you're just rratting because of one or two examples you can pull (probably from Gura) of "My project was cancelled." Again though, you know absolutely nothing of what the actual project was or why it got cancelled.

Council being mid may be a problem with the decision making of the HIRING manager, but it's just baseless speculation that the hiring manager is also somehow the management in charge of the talents perms and content approval. Having worked in a bigger company like Cover before, I can say with almost certainty, that just isn't the case.

Every other branch has talent that streams extremely regular and frequent. You really think management is telling EN "Nah, don't stream, it's perfectly fine to just rest constantly because you think 2 hours a week is hard work!" Nah, you're just pulling that nonsense from your ass.

I don't know if I would say the only reason for no Gen 3 is the current talents laziness and lack of work ethic, but I do think it's a major contributing factor. Cover is a Japanese company and Japanese tradition expects more than nothingness.

As much as people like to bash on Tempus, they weren't just generic nobodies. They were decent level content creators before and continue to be decent.

At the end of the day, people can sit there and blame management all they want, but all it is is rrat talk. They have absolutely no idea what goes on behind the scenes, we can only go off of what we see, and what we see is a bunch of lazy talents who can't even manage to stream playing video games let alone putting out other, more advanced types of content.

>> No.38875061

>>38780260
based Akiposter
HoloEN is bust

>> No.38875731

>>38874903
>because of one or two examples you can pull (probably from Gura) of "My project was cancelled."
NTA, but most if not all of the EN talents can reference a time when their project or idea was shitcanned or delayed for months and months.
The talents should stream, no doubt, but I can't blame them for being demotivated when management does more to impede them then help them. I mean, for fucks sake, talents have to pay for 3D out of pocket yet 3D lives are a huge income stream and drive superchats which Cover then profits from.

>> No.38876414

>>38874903
Not gonna quote everything.
>games
And? What if they want to play an older game? What if they want to play something from Konami like Metal Gear or YGO? All Nijisanji branches played them, and JP even organized an YGO tournament, so why can't Cover get permissions for those games? What if they wanted to play an older Pokémon, like how Axel tried but then instantly had to delete the vod? Why does Cover insists on this partnership with Niconico that forces everyone to spam the newest Pokémon for 2-3ish months because after that those permissions are gone? What about Vesper not being able to play Xcom?
>projects
I'll refer to this anon >>38875731, also multiple members from all over Holopro complained about management shitcanning their projects in the past, and if Cover can't help them do something for whatever reason their job is to find a middle ground and provide support for them, because that's the whole fucking point of a talent agency.
>Council
Do you really think that those sections from a talent agency are that separated? This isn't a normal company where you're most likely hired to be another cog, they hiring the people they'll with work extremely closely for the next god knows how many years, and we know that at least Shinove, who was the branch head of Holostars JP, interviewed the members before they were hired, so why would EN be completely different and have no connection between the hiring process an the day to day managing?
>streams
Magni and Axel said that. You can call them on their bullshit, but currently it is the info that we have. Not to mention if Cover was really against multiple radio silent breaks why didn't they fire the worst offenders yet?
>Tempus
I know that the bar for a good streamer on HoloEN was set absurdly low, but could you please stop being a Tempus shill? Ragus is one of the most generic soft-voice asian boy streamers out there, Magni is clout chasing freaking OTV, Axel was a nobody utaite but he does have some talent on that, and Vesper is by far the best streamer from the bunch but still managed to be a retard and get suspended by, you guessed it, management, even if he most likely had a reason to lose his temper.
>Conclusion, tied with why no EN3
And you're also the one doing rrat talk about why no EN3. Why the fuck laziness would be a factor when they could just make the new girls fucking stream? Why wouldn't they just make sure they had a consistent schedule, managed to stream at least 3 times per week and provide content that wasn't just streams? Why are you so insistent that the only reason there's no new gen is something that if they really wanted to fix they would've years ago? We can have the battle of rrats here, but I don't think you should be spreading yours as the true gospel.

>> No.38876990

>>38869443
I've been wondering, but what if there's a chance that it's actually Uni who didn't want to apply to Holo?
Getting into Holo is a golden ticket, but it comes with a lot of restrictions

>> No.38877134

>>38876990
It's not like she wasn't affiliated to an agency before, and she was already a fan of Hololive. Even if it might be more restrictive the absolute majority of people sending their applications will always try for at least both the big ones, so I think it's unlikely that she aimed only for Nijisanji.

>> No.38878133

>>38873893
What could be worse?
>Cover announce StarsID at the next HoloFes
10/10 would laugh at their retarded decision if that happen

>> No.38878615

>>38878133
2023 is truly shaping up to be a weird year for HoloEN.

>> No.38878961

>>38878133
Oh, I have a better one. They announce StarsEN2 at the next HoloFes

>> No.38880359

>>38878961
I wonder what are the chances of that happening and EN3 be pushed to 2024. I don't think HoloEN will be able to leave 2023 unscathed, and any graduation will be a massive loss for them so Cover has to debut a new gen next year, right?

>> No.38880608

Confirmed for january, trust.

>> No.38881653

>>38880608
You're setting yourself up for a huge disappointment.

>> No.38881898

>>38878133
I am actually surprised they didn't do StarsID before StarsEN. ID has always been a test bench for new things, but I guess EN is that now. So Cover announcing an ID Stars would not surprise me, but I would expect HoloEN and HoloID collabs to dry up because ID loves collabing with HoloStars

>> No.38883427

>>38873683
And how do cover can fix the shitty eng management? Hire "better" ones? How do they find them?
My guess is they already got some former niji staff or something, that would explain many many things...

So, they can't find good managers, they can't manage oversea studios... no wonder they are giving up.

ENG 3 was tempus, and that gonna be the last eng gen.
Will last until gura will give up.

>> No.38884078

>>38878961
That's not plausible
Tempus is not even a year yet

>> No.38884121

>>38876990
Literally close to 0% she didn't apply to Holo at the same time.
She was in a smaller corpo beforehand and is a holo fan.
She 99% applied for both and Niji answered first so she went with what she got.

>> No.38884157

>>38880359
>2024
HoloEN would be dead by that time
There's only 4 or 5 streamers available for HoloEN currently, while the rest are "sick"

>> No.38884250

>>38884157
HoloEN is already dead. It's just a shambling corpse at this point.

>> No.38884952

>>38881898
It's not really surprising when HoloID is like midgets compared to HoloJP and (prime) HoloEN. StarsID would be literal 1views so it got skipped completely

>> No.38886128

>>38884952
But HoloID fans always tell me how they love stars and that backlash for Holo/Homo collabs is silly. Surely they would support them, riiiight?

>> No.38886222

>>38886128
I'm sure those same holoID fans told you that Gura streams daily. Surely they aren't wrong. Riiiight?

>> No.38888661

>>38773383
in that same time jp only got holox and the gigaflop homos

>> No.38891190

>>38888661
They just decided they don't need new gen because most JPs are streaming anyway
Also Uproar didn't change anything unlike Tempus
Don't expect a new gen until mid 2023

>> No.38891665

>>38888661
JP already has plenty of talents that stream. What does EN have?

>> No.38892430
File: 1.88 MB, 640x532, 1663564957639134.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>38891665
>What does EN have?
Tempiss

>> No.38893161

>>38888661
JP has almost 40 talents already, they are focusing on actually managing them and giving them stuff to focus on, like events and lives

>> No.38893230

>>38886128
They love males like e-celebs and maybe StarsJP since they're safe. Certainly not StarsEN and StarsID though.

>> No.38893550

>>38773383
Today marks the longest gap between gens. 477 days and counting. I always expected Gen 3 will either debut at the end of this year or the start of next. I'd be amazed if we haven't got new blood by HoloFes.

>> No.38894510

Does anyone have the clip of Fauna being sad about people skipping a gen? I tried searching it in the archive and Youtube but I can't find it. Thanks!

>> No.38895974

>>38893550
you have to let go. tempus was gen 3.

>> No.38896068

>>38782768
Oh look. The 2view shill wandered out of the /#/ thread. Nobody cares about your 2view outside of your dead split.

>> No.38896499

>>38884157
Current there are 6, with Fauna going on vacation soon HoloEN would go back to the time they only had one gen. It's honestly really insane how we've reached this situation and Cover thinks it's fine.

>>38888661
Not comparable. Holox took 15 months to debut after 7 gens (counting 0 and Gamers here), and even then when we compare when HoloJP had the same age as HoloEN (25 months) the former had 23 members (Gens 0, 1, 2, 3 and Gamers) and Gen 4 was going to debut in a little over a week, while HoloEN barely even has 10 active members.

>> No.38897178

>>38773383
>I seriously start to believe Tempus is actually EN3
>"NijiEN does male collabs and is doing fine"
>"HoloID does male collabs and is doing fine"
The real question is: how will Cover revitalize HoloEN? There's no chemistry between genmates anymore and the streaming frequencies reaches Ayame levels of bad.
My love for HoloJP will never die, but I fully replaced HoloEN with indies and some small corpos.

>> No.38897186

>>38896499
Correction, 27 months. And if we're even more thorough when the first Holostars gen debuted HoloJP had 16 active members, the INNK group with Suisei and AZKi and both Rushia and Pekora would debut a little over week after them, so if you want to count everyone they had 20 members while, again, HoloEN barely had 11 active members with one in the process of leaving.

>> No.38897975
File: 257 KB, 1242x439, 1670960380642231.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Kronii also taking a week off
This has become a fucking joke.

>> No.38898332

>>38897178
>The real question is: how will Cover revitalize HoloEN?
Myth is done and Council is barely holding together, they need to debut EN3 and speedrun EN4 and encourage them from the very first day to collab together as much as they can.
>But I only care about watching my new oshi, I don't want to waste my time watching her doing a collab with her genmate whore
They need to get comfortable together and feel like they are friends. Streaming must become a second nature for them, something they enjoy doing, not just an easy job they can do for a few hours every week and then shit talk about their fans when they ask them for more. The best way to get them to that point is achieving true unity.

>My love for HoloJP will never die, but I fully replaced HoloEN with indies and some small corpos.
Same here. But Pomu instead of indies.

>> No.38899355

>>38898332
That second point is hilarious. If people wanted their oshi to stream solo she should've have gone indie and not apply to a vtuber agency. The whole point about agencies is to create a group of content creators that create content together. That should be fucking obvious, but somehow there are people out there who completely missed the point of this and are fine with HoloEN having an increasingly diminishing number of active members just becase their oshi are still standing, even tho they're probably feeling lonely when they're one of the very few members who are still fucking streaming.

>> No.38899589

>>38899355
>somehow there are people out there who completely missed the point of this
I think it's because most of the EN girls are usually pretty awkward around each other when they stream together. And the big collab events are mostly just to sell you overpriced shit.

>> No.38902000

>Kiara sick
No canceled schedule yet, but it's hilarious how in a little over 12 hours we went from 3 members down to possibly 6 with a guaranteed 7th with Fauna leaving for a week for holidays. There's a chance that HoloEN will be a 3-man band next week and Cover still think things are completely fine.

>>38899589
I really hope they train the next gens better. HoloEN desperately needs new blood, but they also need more coordination and more people willing to take the lead and organize big collabs like JP has. It will be a waste if Cover hires 5 more girls who act exactly like the current ones and don't try to do anything exciting with their senpai.

>> No.38903023
File: 161 KB, 900x900, 1660262591258.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>cry about a real EN3
>all the girls keep getting sick or going on break
keep it going until only the homos are left

>> No.38903131

>>38903023
At this point it's more likely than you think, and the homos already failed in grabbing any significant part of the HoloEN audience so we'll be left with almost 3view generic as fuck shitters.

>> No.38903154

>>38773383
EN3 May 2023, you heard it here first

>> No.38903296

>>38903023
I just want to say that this Lumi pic gives me the hardest boner.

>> No.38903321

>>38902000
I've said this in some threads before but a new girls gen really needs to be put through what Tempus had gone through.
Before debut they had to be put together for 3 months and had to become close friends that could collab with each other and play with each other and genuinely have a good time, or else they'll be replaced and screened out and the entire process done over.
People can hate on Tempus all they want but their unity is undeniable, 3 months was all it took, I don't mind having EN3 delayed just an extra 3 months if it meant ensuring gen unity existed.

>> No.38903649
File: 319 KB, 1200x675, main-1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>38903154
>July 2023
Fify
Trust the plan they won't release a new gen only 10 months after last one

>> No.38903654
File: 209 KB, 427x427, imagen_2022-12-13_161453484.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>38785324
I ain´t reading that
Im happy for you tho or sorry that happened

>> No.38903785

>>38903131
>the homos already failed in grabbing any significant part of the HoloEN audience
You keep saying this but they are doing better than expected, especially when all you can do is compared them to the girls.

>> No.38904005

>>38903154
>May
>2 months after HoloExpo
That would be so fucking retarded. They have the perfect stage to announce them and debut shortly thereafter, with the week that comes after the Expo/Fes weekend being completely free.

>>38903321
Do we know how long it took between Council being confirmed and them debuting? Because I remember hearing the Myth girls saying that they watched Coco's 3D debut together which happened around 3 months before their debut, and we all know how they ended. I don't think just giving them that time to get together is enough and they might need another incentive to create this sense of unity pre-debut. One of the things I've been asking for years already is why there isn't a single band on any of these big vtuber agencies. It's the perfect theme for a gen and a good way to unite them, especially if they're the ones writing and composing their songs, not to mention for an pseudo-idol agency like Cover who had yearly music concerts they would already have a performance ready.

>>38903785
Are they EN3 or not? If they are I will absolutely compare them with the girls because that was Cover's goal. Yagoo saying they wanted male vtubers for a male audience means they should be compared with the girls, and they failed on that regard. And everyone expected them to do a better than StarsJP, but Ragus and Axel are already around Roberu's numbers and frequently dipping to 3view territory, Magni struggles to cross the 2k mark and Vesper is the only one who's still consistently at the top of his gen but everyone fucking knows that if Cover debuted any girl in their place they would be doing much better.

>> No.38904090

>>38903785
>they are doing better than expected
based on what? numbers? members? spachas?
>>38904005
>Are they EN3 or not?
tempus is en3. /vt/ needs to accept this.

>> No.38904131

>>38903785
The question is what was expected.
If they are EN3 like some anons trying to push here, then they should be compared to the girls. Which means they are a total failure. If they starsEN1 but still take spot of EN3 the same applies.
But if they are separeted project that doesn't influence EN3, then they are a success.

>> No.38904575

>>38904090
I don't agree with the notion that they are EN3 when the context of these discussions is about the third HoloLIVE EN gen, and I won't type all of that all the damn time. But yes, Tempus in practice was HoloPRO EN's third gen, and the fact that they were treated like that and not as another branch mostly separated from HoloEN with their own release schedules is now biting Cover in the fucking ass because they're 100% not the success they wanted when they were fucking begging for guys to send their auditions 4 months before debut. Cover wanted their own Luxiem, then went full cope mode saying they were meant for a male audience to compete with HoloEN's main viewer base (genius) when they saw that wouldn't work, and idiots here eat Yagoos lies like they were breakfast and spread it like gospel ignoring every single thing that happened before their debut.

>> No.38906475

>>38904575
>Cover wanted their own Luxiem
saying this is a cope. you've seen luxiem and noctyx. there is no way cover intended tempus to be the luxiem of hololive with models like magni and altare with dead reptile eyes or vesper who is a literal clone of castlevania aesthetics.

they know how to make good models. look at uproar. look at jp stars. tempus was designed to fail as a generation so everyone would shut up about hiring male talents. and they've succeeded. any male who wants to go corpo is going to nijisanji. that's how much cover doesn't like en males. they used up the entire 3rd gen for intentional failures to act as a scapegoat to never push en males again.

>> No.38906992

>>38904131
The thing is that they were never meant to be separated projects, and the HoloProEN twitter should've been the biggest redflag. Instead of copying how the JP side does and making an account for each branch they decided to make one for the whole EN side and now the original Hololive EN account is more like a retweet bot for the Holopro one. Tempus is EN3 in practice and Cover is insanely retarded for doing it like that.

>>38906475
Your rrat would only make a speck of sense if we had EN3 this year. Do you really believe they would invest in 4 new hires and make them the main attraction of 2022 for the English side of HoloPro as a joke? And you ignored how Cover was literally begging for male applicants 3 months after opening auditions. That's a lot of effort put into something that was meant to be a failure.

>> No.38907184

>>38904131
My rrat is this: Cover doesn’t feel like it’s worth the investment to debut both a StarsEN and a HoloEN gen in the same year. So they decided to replace EN3 with StarsEN1. As StarsEN1, Tempus is a success. As a way to mollify HoloEN fans, they are a failure. I’d *like* to think it was a test and they were trying to see if the reddit hugbox was filled with a bunch of liars (it was).
If Cover aren’t retards, they’ll learn that you can’t have your cake and eat it too. Debut one of each every year or debut HoloEN gens every year and StarsEN gens every, idk, 18 months or so. They can’t keep doing this bullshit. One year skipping a HoloEN gen and the branch is already falling apart.

>> No.38907540

>>38907184
The thought of them actually believing it's not worth to debut both on 2022 when they pretty much dominated the market in the first year is so fucking retarded that might be true, tho I think it's less them thinking like that and more the EN side convincing them about it. And saying the branch is falling apart is a severe understatement when there's a chance that HoloEN might only have 3 active members for the rest of the week. For the first time they actually need to ACCELERATE and debut 2 gens next year, one at the start and one at the end, if they want to leave 2023 in a healthy state.

>> No.38907561

>>38906992
>Do you really believe they would invest in 4 new hires and make them the main attraction of 2022 for the English side of HoloPro as a joke?
have you seen magni's face?

>> No.38907781

>>38907561
Have you seen the amount of garbage rigs some members had to deal in the past? Cover being massively incompetent is not anything new, they commissioned Magni's artist, send the art to the rigger and call it day because they have negative quality control on that area. That still doesn't mean they do that stuff as a joke, they're just that fucking retarded. Gura's second outfit, when she was already massively popular and the reveal itself being at the time the biggest Hololive stream and I believe the second biggest vtuber stream of all time, had a completely broken rig and literally no one thought to themselves that maybe it needed a little more time in the over, or a completely different rigger. That same rigger who also worked on multiple scuffed models in the past and came back to do Anya's second outfit as well. Magni was just the most recent victim of their retardation and I doubt he won't ask for a redesign in the future.

>> No.38908005

>>38907781
>garbage rigs
not the same thing. rigs are irrelevant. the design was flawed from the art. all of the holostars jp boys have models that look fine as a still. roberu's rig is shit and his hair clips itself in multiple places but he still look halfway decent. magni altare and vesper's faces turned away anyone who was on the fence about checking out the boys before they even have a chance to see the shit rigging.

>second outfit
>completely broken rig
>different rigger.
>same rigger who also
>Anya's second outfit
these are all problems with the rig but fact stands that Gura and Anya at least looks good as a still image. altare's eyes are too far apart and look grotesque and magni is magni.

>> No.38908334

>>38816179
What site is this?

>>38848264
I doubt there's too much crossover what >>38848391 said

>> No.38908823

>>38907561
Was Irys also a joke?

>> No.38908887

>>38908005
Then remember IRyS with her smudge nose? Flare also having lizard eyes on her first design? Kronii's chopstick legs? Sana's muted color scheme? And all of these things are part of the quality control that Cover severely lacks. Magni and Vesper looking like ass was due to the retards who commissioned the designs and thought they were fine, but it certainly isn't an indication that they were made to be a failure. They got one of the Fire Emblem artists to make a model for them, and all of the other members I mentioned were designed by extremely famous illustrators, so none of this was cheap. This is straight up a problem of the one paying not knowing what the fuck they want and the one doing the job just following the retarded instructions.

>> No.38909843

>>38908887
>but it certainly isn't an indication that they were made to be a failure.
tell me you're joking. Cover's QA team saw it and said it was good enough to pass inspection.

>> No.38910448

>>38909843
Did you seriously ignore my entire post? Cover has let a fuckton of shit go through QA because they thought it was good enough. Again, how the fuck did they let Gura's first outfit come out as scuffed as it did to the point even reddit called them out on this bullshit? Cover doesn't even have the competency to purposefully make something a failure.

>> No.38910635

>>38896499
>Mori
>Mumei
>Fauna
>Bae
Kiara got sick as well if I'm not mistaken

>> No.38910703

>>38897975
Welcome to HololiveEN where it's okay if everyone is relaxing and stream only if they want to!

>> No.38910999

>>38903785
>doing better than expected
Sure, they are doing better in terms of hours streamed, but there's no guarantee that will last for long
With EN, if the talents aren't passionate about streaming, they will just turn into another lazy members because their environment is babying them too much, both management and viewers constantly ask them to take it easy and pamper the talents
Everyone involved is at fault for creating lazy members in HoloEN

>> No.38911006

>>38910635
Yeah, I posted that before I saw Kronii canceling her schedule, and little over a hour later Kiara also announced that she was sick. And Fauna is only available until the end of this week because she'll take the next one off to celebrate the holidays. This shit has become a parody at this point.

>>38910703
And don't worry about the lack of available streamers because Cover couldn't give a shit and will take their sweet ass time to debut an EN3, if they even want to at this point!

>> No.38911132

>>38904090
>tempus is en3.
That means they are a flop, no?
Blue boy and orange boy are 3views
Have you seen any Myth or Council members being 3views?

>> No.38911206

>>38911132
During ccvid, but even HoloJP and big NijiJP members were also 3views during that time, so the only example we have was during an outbreak of a bug on youtube.

>> No.38911537

>>38773383
council debuted late august, catalogtourist

>> No.38913602

>>38911537
They were teased for an entire month before debut tho.

>> No.38913615

>>38903154
Why would they announce EN3 at a Japanese event? IRC, they didn't even announce ID3, but HoloStars in the time prior to HoloFes 4. If anything JP7 will get announced.

>> No.38913866

>>38913615
EN still has a presence there with the members participating on the live streams for the event and this Expo is happening after Japan has finally open so it'll have a bigger number of foreigners there. A lot of Hololive fans from all over the world will pay attention to it so it is the best time to announce EN3 and quickly debut them on the next week.

>> No.38914054
File: 9 KB, 225x225, 1641000575131.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I cant imagine how it must feel to be Fauna. I hope she enjoys her week off, cause she's going to be carrying EN until at least holofes

>> No.38914389
File: 123 KB, 450x450, 1661813893754.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>so many people try to gotcha eachother
>meanwhile girls not streaming and nobody cares
what is even the point in this autism

>> No.38914940

>>38914389
The fuck are you talking about? Did you miss half of the thread complaining about almost half of EN not being currently available?

>> No.38917349

>>38911006
And I heard Bae is sick too, got fever or cold if I'm not mistaken
She still streams though
Bless the rrat
She could have been more active if only she's not a college girl

>> No.38920050

>>38917349
I fear for the week not a single EN members is available, because everyone knows Cover and coverdrones will still not see a problem with it.

>> No.38920150

>>38774537
You are a literal braindead faggot if you believe a single word you said.

>> No.38920221

This thread sucks

>> No.38920279
File: 91 KB, 1000x950, 1642957580393.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.38923744

>>38920050
I will make sure to go undercover and stir shit subtly at their hugbox if that ever happen

>> No.38924228

>>38923744
Is it even worth it at this point? Unless multiple members graduate they'll never change their opinion about this shit.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action