[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/vt/ - Virtual Youtubers

View post   

File: 1.54 MB, 1200x1633, EtdJ9Q3VkAIMhkB[1].jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
376887 No.376887 [Reply] [Original]

What's the gameplay like? What's the plot? Is it lighthearted or serious? etc etc.

Ina or Calli would make great final bosses while Ame makes sense as the protag imo.

>> No.376936

>>376887
>HoloLive:Beyond The StageZ
It's a fighter

>> No.376979

>>376887
I Wanna Be The Guy clone with every holo with her own stage.

You play mainly as Yagoo and when you defeat a boss (a Hololive Member) you recruit her and can use her powers / call for assistance

>> No.376996

>>376887
Parappa/Lammy style rhythm game where each stage is doing wacky shit for each girl in order to convince them to show up to a concert.

>> No.377155

I make a lazy cashgrab gacha with every single holo. It makes a ton of cash and I use the money to fund my actual dream game.

>> No.377567

Turn Based JRPG. 3 front line fighters with the 4th and 5th girls giving various support affects to the main 3. Can switch the girls between the front line and back line at any time.

Something's causing the representation of all of the girl's fanbases to act out (deadbeats, kfp, takos, whatever a teammate looks like, etc) and you head through areas themed after each of them to add the respective girl to the party starting with Ame as the player character.

Enma and Jenma are optional and can be added to the party via sidequests.

>> No.379871

a side scrolling platformer, sort of like an 8bit mario or something. each girl gets a different attack/skill, Calli with a scythe, Kierra with a drumbstick, Watson with a bow and arrow?, Ina... tenticals?, and Gura with a trident.

Each character says something stupid from time to time, Gura has a curse of bad luck, and all rng goes against her. she also can't swim.

>> No.380294

Top-down pixel art shooter similar to Hotline Miami.
You start with Ame and as you clear stages you unlock the other ENs.
There are also several secret levels, which reward you with some up the JPs upon completion.

>> No.380311

>>376887
impregnation simulator

>> No.380426
File: 3.96 MB, 266x400, 1603779920432.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I actually had a whole RPG planned out but realized it was way beyond my scope. The only thing I could do is write a script. I was going to go with a Tales of Symphonia character style or Super Mario RPG style and have a story like.
"YAGOO got captured, then Ame gets a mysterious letter and she sets off to solve the mystery. The game was going to be balanced around Watson's Concoction (which basically let her choose powerful attacks or full heals/revives etc) but you could only charge the concoction by keeping the superchat meter from overflowing (which would have a bad effect)

So basically at end game you have all 5 girls with superchat meters below them having to balance attacking and keeping their meter in check by doing readings mid battle or risk big debuffs and losing concoction charges.

The story was just gathering all 5 girls in the first half (five dungeons/tutorial) rescuing 5 JP holo (five more dungeons with minigames) Then rescuing YAGOO only to find out it was Teamates that kidnapped him so Ame could be the star of an adventure and they all eat cake and ice cream after. The End.

>> No.380509

>>380426
I realize this is all just silly spitballing, but I'm not sure keeping any element of streaming would "work" if this were, like, an official project. Especially something as tacky as supa revenue.
That said, could rework it into something more akin to the Neptunia series' "shares", the idea that their fans give them just a generalized positive aura rather than something explicitly tied to real world money (even if just as a reference)

>> No.380609

>>380509
I got the idea from Paper Mario where you have the audience grow depending on how well you did, but I had specific effects.
Amelia's Chat gets out of hand you get the debuff "It was lag!" which puts a slow effect on all party members/enemies and greatly slows how fast chat meter goes up.
Gura's was "Shark Raid" which does large HP damage to all enemies/party members except Gura while she panics and tries to get them to stop. (A tutorial fight would disable Gura like Belome did to Mallow in Super Mario RPG to force the chat overflow and teach the player how to use these debuffs offensively by guarding with Amelia.)
Ina's was Tako Time which just made every menu option and attack say Tako Time so unless you memorized your menus you'd be out of luck, but it negated any enemy immunities.
Kiara was a Paladin character that could block Shark Raid if she was alive/in the party and using her shield. (she had two modes, offense/defense) She had the same moveset as Cecil the Paladin in Final Fantasy 2, her chat debuff was defense break on all allies/enemies so everyone's at zero defense. Useful for hyper aggression.
Mori's was sleepy reaper which put all on the battlefield to sleep but if you had accessories which negated sleep if you didn't need the concoction charges you could just keep sleeping the enemy over and over as a meme strat.

>> No.380630

Lucas Arts point and click adventure.
Sam and Max-like with Ame as protag.
Monkey Island-like with Gura as protag.
Grim Fandango-like with Calli as protag.
Or just Indiana Jones-like in general.

>> No.380696

Oh and Haachama was going to be a secret boss at the very end unlocked by using Haachama consumable items that had random effects on the game but she was going to be purposely hard since you're trying to save Haato. Considering recent events though... (lol)

The JP Holos to be saved were Aqua, Marine, Watame, Nene and Pekora and the enemies/dungeons were based around memes from their side of the internet.
It was a fun idea but I am no programmer. I did have a set up though where Watame was the last rescued and to get to YAGOO's prison she summoned tons of sheep to the tune of Watame Kojo and you played a minigame where the EN girls were jumping from sheep to sheep and you'd have to occasionally rescue a slipping EN girl or you'd fail the minigame but if you succeeded you'd advance the game and get a cool cutscene of tons of sheep busting down the door.

>> No.380775

>>376887
Melty Blood: Hologram Lives of Bizzare Encounters
Lore based fighting game with two arcade routes for every character, a serious and lighthearted one
There's also VN mode with branching paths where you play as Amelia that forcibly recruits Gura with goal of saving Ina
In true route you fight Ancient Ones possessing Mel as Miko channeling Sora

>> No.380807

>>376887
>Detective RPG where Ame notices the missing person in dozens of cold cases is the same person
>Find out Calli snuck those cases onto her desk to help track Kiara down before Ina finds her and goes full cthulhu
>Make Gura an informant to the magical being underground or something
>Also blatantly steal from majora's mask and Ame rewinds the world every time Ina triggers the apocalypse but loses her memory

>> No.381746

Turn based tactical RPG. I'm only covering HoloEN because I'm too lazy to post my ideas for the others.

Ina is a mage grappler. She keeps her distance using the tentacles to toss enemies aside. Gura is a mobile spear user that that works like a reverse dragoon from FF. Instead of aerial combat she can submerge herself into the ground and access different skills from there. She can pop in and out of submersion to make a variety of combos. Calli would be an assassin that can use Soul Reap stacks to access killing moves. Playing on the Phoenix gimmick Kiara would be a sustain tank that can use phoenix feathers to apply buffs on herself or debuffs on her enemy. Ame can use guns and time-space dilation to get around faster or push enemies aside.

You'd be able to spec perks into 3 different play styles. Maybe you want to double down on Gura's submerge mechanics so you can unlock perks that will reinforce that. Not stat boosts so much as new skills or changing the way your current skills work.

That's the gist of it. Story wise... idk cuck. I'm not a writer. But none of the uber melodramatic FF bullshit ple9ase.

>> No.381830

The Darkness but it stars Ina

>> No.382392

Go all in Visual Novel as **manager-san**

>> No.382528

>>376887
final boss is da chink government

>> No.382568
File: 183 KB, 249x228, 1612195309175.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>376887
Well I'd start with the hardest thing to implement correctly that being proper liquid collision on skin. The biggest initial slog will be the 8 4 hour long sex games scattered about the tutorial girls. Once the team has its grip on the flow it should be relatively easy to do the rest.

>> No.382614

>>376887
I just expand the Smol Ame game.
Fuck the rest honestly, they get cameos in the platformer along with the rest.

>> No.382651
File: 280 KB, 730x411, hololive-sports-day-11-20-2020.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

A hololive fighting game would be great. The roster would be really diverse, in characters if not in gameplay. Maybe they could even throw in a few non-hololive groups as special guest characters. Twenty-man roster:

1) Tokino Sora
2) Roboco
3) Sakura Miko
4) Shirakami Fubuki (transforms into Kurokami as her ultimate)
5) Haachama
6) Murasaki Shion
7) Yuzuki Choco
8) Oozora Subaru
9) Nekomata Okayu
10) Inugami Korone
11) Usada Pekora
12) Uruha Rushia
13) Kiryu Coco
14) Tsunomaki Watame
15) Shishiro Botan
16) Omaru Polka
17) Moona Hoshinova
18) Kureiji Ollie
19) Calliope Mori
20) Gawr Gura
21) (Hidden Unlockable) Amano Pikamee ft. Hisaka Tomoshika and Jitomi Monoe (she summons them as part of her ultimate)

>> No.382796

>>376887
pick yo poison
>Gachashit waifu collector game. Gameplay doesn't really matter. Each PNG comes with a finely crafted ASMR voice file of your oshi calling you an idiot for spending money on this game
>An otherwise 100% serious JRPG in the levels of Xeno2/FF7R, but the seiyuus are all holos. It's all recorded in one take, all bloopers are kept in and don't affect the story
>Yagoo simulator. Cross between im@s and Long Live the Queen, with all bad ends resulting in Yagoo committing suicide or otherwise dying graphically onscreen
>Coco ga Gotoku

>> No.383440

musou game where i beat up thousands of chinks

>> No.383455

>>383440
that's every musou

>> No.383477

>>376887
a 2d beat 'em up with each of the EN holos being playable characters with unique abilities. JP holos as bosses. Haachama clones as mini-bosses/strong enemies. listener-sans of different holos as normal enemies.

>> No.383483

>>376887
Remove Kiara
Add HoloJP

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action