[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/vt/ - Virtual Youtubers

View post   

File: 160 KB, 850x690, __pomu_rainpuff_nijisanji_and_1_more__sample-dfef416afebbcfcea6cd82b9919f2015.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
34159052 No.34159052 [Reply] [Original]

I took a nap and had a schizo dream where I was in a loveless and awkward relationship with Pomu because I had gotten into a fight with a guy over her and I killed him in self-defense, so we stayed together figuring it better last because it literally cost someone their life.

>> No.34159605

had a dream i was investigating a haunted house with REDACTED and other people. when we decided that nothing was going to happen we ordered pizza. at some point she was sitting next to me and turned suddenly, so that her hair brushed my face. i woke up and wept.

>> No.34160463

>>34159052
You need to turn that into a novel

>> No.34160838
File: 196 KB, 480x480, DB6DC4BB-E3D6-42D5-B9CE-E895641FF489.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I had a dream after a night of playing Ark where Kaela and I were stuck on an island full of dinosaurs. We both started out naked. My cock and balls were hanging out in full view for her but she just kept ignoring it. She didn’t even seem to care she was nude, she just started digging the sand and cutting trees. Even when we had a means for making some primitive clothes she still went about naked, so i did too. While down by the river collecting water, a piranha bit my inner thigh. I went back to the little shack she had made for us both. Kaela crafted some medicine and bandages and applied them delicately to my injured area. She was staring right at my fully exposed cock and balls but didn’t say anything. I bet she thought “how pathetic” “that little thing could never satisfy me.” Afterwards she bathed me in a bath that she apparently had made. She hopped in and scrubbed me clean, all over. She asked me to spread her big ass cheeks and wash her ass out. It was heavenly. After what felt like a few days later someone on a t-rex killed us both, then i woke up, tears in my eyes.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action